• Pros

• "I LOVE the simplicity but more than anything, the ability to customize it for my business. Oh yeah, and the price? SO AWESOME!!!"

• "Ease of use and great customer service when you need it. Does what it says in the title."

• "I really like the ease of use and the ability to change pipelines with ease."

• Cons

• "It does what it needs to, but the UI is a bit dated and could be more modern. But, it does what it sets out to do."

• "Other that its not the most pleasing CRM program on the eyes, there's no real cons. The price is right and the product solid!"

• "Nothin - It's great! But if I were to be picky, I say that it's a pity it doesn't currently integrate with FreeAgent, my online accounting software,"

Browse Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Mark Skovron from MaxGroup Business Solutions, LLC

BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!

No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity. The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively. Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency. Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks. Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day. Calendar feature is very dynamic. The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Pros

It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM! LACRM BEST PRACTICES: 1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve! 2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need. 3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market. GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features. If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them! Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Cons

Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here. But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective. There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.) I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Erick from Zodax

Industry: Wholesale

Very easy to use

It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

Pros

I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

Cons

That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature. No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Because...well...it is less annoying... ;-)

Barbara from The Divine Life Institute

I love Less Annoying CRM

No issues...If I need help it is there online for me.

Pros

It is simple to use, with good training if you need it.

Cons

Nothing..I like it all. It is very helpful in several areas of my business.

RACQUEL from ZODAX

Industry: Wholesale

Really less annoying!

So far, so good. This software does not make it challenging to keep on top of my tasks and what I need to do and who I need to follow up with.

Pros

I like this software because it is really easy to navigate and find my way around the software. It is extremely easy to use. Customizable depending on the type of company you have. It is less challenging to use than any other CRMs. Very very very easy to add additional leads and keep track of sales.

Cons

Only thing I do not like about this software is the fact that they do not have a mobile app for it on the phone.

Rea from AVM Strategy

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Pros

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Cons

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Gian Angelo from Freelance

Well, It's Less Annoying...

It works and gets the job done however, it's not as robust as other big name options that offer similar features or even more. Less Annoying CRM is relatively easy to use if you're looking for a tool to manage your company. Even though it has some limitations, for startups, more likely than not, you can get by with just the basics.

Pros

It's relatively easy to use for starters however, advanced features are also available for those who like to tinker. Less Annoying CRM is a great solution for startups who need a good CRM and who is on a tight budget. It's not as expensive as the other options out there and you do get some great value however...

Cons

Your options are limited and even after using it for a year (once or twice a week), I still find myself confused with the navigation options and where to go when I need to do something in particular.

Richard from Brenmark Insurance Group

Less Annoying CRM, An Inexpensive Alternative CRM

Very easy to use and gets the job done with a super fast learning curve. And love the fact that it can be customized by industry.

Pros

Software is very easy to set up, easy to customize, outstanding customer service and very inexpensive.

Cons

Would have loved to purchase a one time payment, lifetime subscription instead of paying monthly. This is very minor though since the software is very inexpensive to use, especially compared to the big names like ACT!, etc.

Phillip from Phil Adams Insurance

AMAZING CRM

Pros

I liked the fact that I am able to customize the clients I enter and save documents to their profiles, creat new leads, lines of business for clients.

Cons

Nothing really. Its very simple and easy to use.

Kyle from Vickery Chiropractic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Not annoying at all

Overall it's been a very good experience with less annoying CRM. I would highly recommend it to small businesses.

Pros

It is very easy to put in leads in contacts and to create follow-up task.

Cons

I wish it had a better mobile app to coincide with the desktop version.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Easier to use and understand

Andrew from All Commercial Hydro Jet

Has changed the way we manage our business

Pros

Ease of use. Customer service. Interface.

Cons

I have no issues. Any questions I have is responded to and solved within minutes.

Karl from The Big 65

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Pros

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

Cons

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

Jen from ProShred

Nearly unstoppable

I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Pros

LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor. To put it into bullet points: -Simple -Trackable -Customizable -Great for multiple users and teams -Most cost effective software I found -We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there -Always free always available customer service

Cons

I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone. That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

Jeff from Full Steam Consulting

Used CRM programs for 20 years

It works well for my use.

Pros

I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Cons

Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields. Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App. The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

John from Self-employed

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

Pros

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Cons

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

Jana from Keynote Concerts

Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support

I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Pros

If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Cons

I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

Gord from Millennial Coaching

A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it.

It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Pros

The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Cons

The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

Jason from LJ Custom Painting

Great Software, Super Customer Service, Perfect Fit

I found Less Annoying CRM while attempting to learn another CRM, which I found frustrating and difficult to use. As a teacher turned contractor, I have successfully taught myself to use various forms of grading and estimating software, but try as I might, I could not make this other CRM make sense. Enter Less Annoying CRM. I started to look into other products and the Less Annoying title caught my eye. I thought, if it is truly less annoying, I'd be thrilled. Not only was it less annoying, but I was able to upload my contacts and have the software meaningfully implemented in a day. I found it to logically laid out, and the customer support and tutorials to be immensely helpful. I'm glad I discovered this product as our office manager, crew leaders and estimator use it daily to update our client profiles. Having everyone on the same page with all information is priceless. I am thankful for what Less Annoying CRM provides as well as the tremendous customer support. I recommend the Less Annoying CRM wholeheartedly.

Pros

Easy to use, quick to implement, lots of learning help

Cons

I wish it had a few more features, but I am so happy with what it provides, I haven't considered look at other software.

Wendy from Poul's Landscaping & Nursery, Inc.

This CRM knocks it out of the park

Our front line relies on Less Annoying CRM all day long for lead intake, tracking sales and customer service. It's a wonderful program.

Pros

I can not say enough about how much I love this CRM. It is incredibly easy to learn and use, it is searchable in every field, works seamlessly with other programs, could not be more adaptable and customizable, and is very reasonably priced. On top of all of that, in my 30 years in business I have never worked with a company that has a more responsive and helpful customer service team. Fantastic!

Cons

If I had to pick something that could be improved it would be how the pipeline for a lead prints out. We have one "non-techy" person in our company and we have to print all the leads out for him. It would be great to have the option to increase the font size or highlight portions of the notes.

Ross from Utility Warehouse

Industry: Utilities

Ideal Personal Assistant

I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on. There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved. There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Pros

Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Cons

Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.

Jean G. from C3 Creative Telemarketing Services

I continue to appreciate the CRM easy functions and the excellent customer service.

The benefits of this software are numerous. Since I have other programs to compare it to I have to say how much I appreciate the truly less annoying quality of this CRM. When you are on the telephone live with prospects or customers you really need a program that is easy to use and not too complicated....and gets the job done. My primary benefit that I believe sets this company apart is the coaching and technical support staff that is provided as part of their service. Each person I have spoken with goes the extra mile and provides a quick answer to my issue. If I am unable to get right to a representative they call me right back in a timely manner. I can only surmise that the top level administration provides a dedicated mission for their employees who continue to amaze me. I am truly fortunate to have found less annoying and look forward to a continued successful journey with this extraordinary group.

Pros

I appreciate this software program because it is so user-friendly. Not only is the program easy to use but you are constantly provided with back up technical support and are able to talk to a live voice about whatever question or issue you may have. This company truly specializes in the team approach!

Tim from WordKraft

It lives up to its name

I am a 20+ year user of ACT, which is a fairly powerful contact manager. But I finally got fed up with all of the technical issues, complexity, and traditionally terrible support. The final straw was trying to load it on a new computer. There technical support had me on the phone for eight hours over three days. In the end, I had to call Dell to help me do a factory reset because ACT technical support screwed up the computer so badly. So naturally, a contact manager called Less Annoying caught my attention. I read other reviews and people seem to like it. I gave it a try, and I'm now a believer. Getting started was a remarkable experience. I actually had a person at LACRM who I could talk to with questions. And not just a different person each time I got to talk to the same person. That's remarkable! I was impressed with the ability to customize the software to accept some of the fields from ACT that I wanted to retain. Bringing over 1000 Contacts was way easier than I thought it would be. Naturally there are a few things I miss about ACT, but LACRM's ease of use more than makes up for them. It's also awesome to be able to access my contacts from anywhere. That was a tremendous problem with ACT. If you're looking for an easy to use contact manager with top-of-the-line support, give it a try. Their free trial makes it a no-risk trial run, and because it's so easy to use, you will waste a lot of time if you tested and then find out it doesn't meet your needs.

Pros

Simplicity of use with almost all the features that I need.

Cons

Lack of built-in alarms. It relies on sending you a text message instead.

November 2015

Robert from A4C LLC

November 2015

Great Solution for Small Business To Medium Sized Businesses. Great Support and Customer Service

Ease of Use and Customer Service This program is very useful and the Customer Service has been great to get me up and started quickly. Besides the videos on the website to train you how to use the program, I was also assigned an expert to lead me through the first few days of usage. When I have emailed Customer Service, the answers have been quick and knowledgeable. I have been using it for several months and my use and dependence on LACRM is growing. Interface Between On-Line Desktop Access and Mobile App I like to use the Task Report and Contact list while on the go and can easily add Tasks, contact Contacts, and enter data. Mobile App is for fast additions but still gives you the option to go to Full Site for more detailed actions. Ease of Use Easy to import all those lists you have and also from other CRM programs. I only use it for myself but could see how the sharing mode would be useful for a team to share. One of my associates uses it for his architectural design team. Areas for Future Development I have talked to LACRM regarding a potential improvement to allow scanning of business card. They are aware of the need and are researching. Currently they suggest using another scanner program, export to spreadsheet and then import to LACRM. Additionally, it would be very helpful for international business to have scan photo of the foreign language side business card to show to taxi driver. Also could improve Contact listing for international addresses and phone details but is workable as is. Overall I have tried the large CRM programs as well as the hybrid which want to be both scanner and CRM and found them to be too cumbersome or taking too long to format and learn. Now I have a tool that is easy to use, mobile, and scalable as my business grows. Less Annoying CRM is great and I have recommended it to many of my associates with small businesses. I expect that finally I have found a Small Business CRM that I will use from now on.

Silvia from Houston Fence Company

It sure is Less Annoying

I really enjoy using it. It's so Easy! We had not had any problems with the company.

Pros

I like several things about the software. I'm able to easily manage contacts and customers. Visualize & customize my sales funnel, customize according to the companies needs, manage calendars, create pipelines, all in one place. The price is Great. The Representatives are great, Friendly and always seem to respond quickly.

Cons

If you don't spell the first and last name correctly or miss a letter, the information will not come up. I have faith it will get better, since the team is always coming up with easier ways to use and manage the software for their clients.

Jennifer from Prospect Research Institute

Finally a CRM I actually use for my small business!

I help nonprofits with their CRMs, but found that the CRM I was using was too much for me - too much clicking through, messing with, and fussing over. I just don't manage that big of a client or prospect list and managing my networking shouldn't be cumbersome either. My virtual assistant kept recommending LA CRM and I finally jumped. Thank goodness! I don't miss opportunities any more and it's easy for my employees to help me to keep sales on track and clients happy.

Pros

Super simple pipelines that can be customized and filtered. Super simple to pull up a prospect (especially when I get a call out of the blue). Tasks and calendar sharing with my small staff keeps us all up to speed. Customer service and training are superb. If we want to do something, we call and they show us how to do it.

Cons

If I had more complexity or a sales staff this wouldn't be enough.

Toby from The Art of Order Inc.

Less Annoying CRM - it is appropriately named. It is a terrific tool for my small business.

Keeping track of customers and jobs in our calendar. Getting all the contact info right and avoiding the use of paper notebooks, files and post-its. Details do not need to be remembered - just entered. Keeping a record of conversations for future business and tying it into the tasks and calendar.

Pros

I like that it is quite simple and easy to use. For people over 50, the software that has a million different ways to do the same thing is truly annoying. LACRM has a very good structure to it and works quite well on app for my iphone as well. It is so great to be able to use it in our customer service and marketing efforts. Bravo LACRM!

Cons

The calendar app in the phone app is tricky, hard to get rid of the drop down times. Also the BCC is hard to use to tag email conversations that come in that pertain to clients in the CRM. If someone emails you back and you don't remember to bcc it to that person, it is not documented. The leads tool is not that great for us business wise.

Gavin from Inter-Activ Presenting and Influencing

At last, a small business CRM system that works for me and my business!

Gives me an overview of all the tasks jobs and projects in my business in one place and I love the fact that I can access it from any device. Simply the best CRM system I have ever tried (and I have tried quite a few!)

Pros

I have tried many many small business CRM systems but nothing comes close to LACRM. The interface is intuitive and easy, easy to use. I love the fact that I can customise the forms to suit my business needs and I have to say that the support is second to none. Not only are there high-quality video tutorials, but you can also speak to a human being who knows LACRM and can help with any implementation and customisation issues.

Roger from Utility Warehouse

Industry: Utilities

Easy to navigate and use CRM with great support, all wrapped up in a good price

Control over my contacts and leads

Pros

The cost of the package made it very attractive and the fact that I could backup my own data. After that I soon found out it was easy to use, accessible across devices, removed my masses of bits of paper with names, addresses, numbers and notes. It will remind you of events and its flexible enough to tailor it how you want it. The support is great and very responsive.

Cons

What I like least is the fact I am not utilising all the bits of the software. Perhaps if it could merge more calenders onto one, but updates keep coming in so I will bide my time..

Edward from Precision Laser Services, Inc.

Great way to organize your leads appts and prospects. Everything you need in an easy-to-use interfa

Great way to manage your sales pipeline. I use it as a salesman and as a sales manager and it does exactly as advertised.

Pros

Customer service is the best I have ever used. You can call with a question and, no matter how simple or complex, they will have an answer. I chose Less annoying CRM for all my outside salespeople because it gives me all the info I need to manage them, gives them all the tools they need and does it in a very low profile, easy to use package.

Cons

If I was in charge I would make the analysis and reports a bit stronger. It would help the sales manager with territory and rep management.

Katie from SYNEK

Perfect CRM for startups and small businesses

Pros

Like the name suggests, Less Annoying CRM is seriously (and actually) much less annoying than its bigger competitors like Zoho and Hubspot. The platform is surprisingly easy to use, very affordable, and the customer service is incredible. They're a small business themselves, so they understand the needs of other small businesses and startups.

Cons

Before the recent update, the calendar function was terrible -- you could only have one calendar and you couldn't do all day or even recurring events. They've revamped it completely though: adding subcalendars, color coding, the ability to sync multiple calendars, and much better scheduling capabilities. (Thank goodness!) While it's not as robust as the more expensive CRMs, it's nice to see that they're always making updates and working proactively with their clients to make the experience as seamless and tailored as possible.

Bill from Team Fireball Inc

As a start-up business, this is the easiest to use CRM platform we tested.

We got a CRM system that we were able to customize to track our follow-ups, our sales process and our work progress.

Pros

I would have rated the customer support as 10 stars on a 5 star scale. First of all, they answer their phones without making you go through a multiple layer call tree. They helped us get setup, taught me how to customize pipelines so we could better track follow-ups, proposals and work-in-progress. We looked at higher priced CRM platforms, but it always seems like we would have to hire someone to customize the product. With LessAnnoyingCRM, I was able to do all our customization.

Cons

We would have like to add a custom field that was a data format instead of exclusively a text field.

Great CRM for small business

Pros

Perfect for small businesses, very customizable for how well-priced it is, and as simple or complex as you need it to be. Easy to import/export your data into Excel so your data's never held hostage. The way LA CRM uses email logging is very unique (and in this sense more cost effective) by not having to develop an add-on for your email program of choice. When sending an email, simply BCC the message to your account-generated email address and the email is logged to the appropriate contact in the CRM. It's nice to not have to download an extra tool to Outlook. Customer service is also fantastic.

Cons

Would be nice to have more customizable fields, but for the price point, this isn't a huge deal. Doesn't have full sales-funnel support which, if it's necessary to your business, might be a problem.

Paul from DISUK Limited

one year into use

We were looking for a better CRM solution for us to replace an expensive and over complex on premise solution we were using. After trying a number of offerings, we went with Less Annoying as it was easy to set and get started and had the features we needed. The flexibility to have as many or as few members of staff that need the product able to connect it is a very cost effective way for us to have the CRM we need. As with all applications you have not previously used, we initially had some questions and problems that we needed help with, but this was quickly sorted with on line support from the team. Being able to access LACRM from all our different devices made it straightforward to use and keep everything updated. After nearly a year using the product we are still very happy with our decision to go with it.

Pros

Easy to set up and use, flexible and pricing simple and low. Reliable.

Cons

It would be nice to automatically add e-mail sent from Outlook without the need to add the BCC adress each time

Felix from Corporacin Estelio

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Friendly, easy to adapt ... one of the best CRM options for small/medium companies in the market.

Pros

I think the best functionality of this CRM is the connection or interaction between the MOBILE App and the web client version. It allows me to manage, execute or operate quickly, efficiently and comfortably. The UI / UX experience is comfortable, easy to access between modules / reports, the way that organizes the calendars / equipment is very functional and avoids unattended, from the operational point of view (agent) it is good, for the administrator it is very superior, You really have control of what happens on your compay team.

Cons

I have evaluated at least a dozen CRM solutions and this is one of the best, I can not say I found flaws, criticisms or incidents even in the implementation and test scenarios, all were really satisfactory, the only negative point .. The price. ..

Bailey from Van Ess Group

Industry: Furniture

Less Annoying CRM

You get what you pay for. It's a good way to manage your clients in one place but definitely requires more work than a platform like Salesforce.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM is obviously no SalesForce, but I was challenged to use it when I started working for a smaller company. It's certainly a bang for your buck in terms of giving you a place to manage all of your contacts. I also appreciate that they allow you to import your contacts relatively seamlessly using an excel spreadsheet, because that saved me a lot of time.

Cons

I did not like that Less Annoying CRM was so labor intensive, but you get what you pay for. The app could definitely be improved upon as well.

Robert from Rugged Protection

Love Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying crm is great. we were searching for this exact style crm. Just something simple to organize customers and reminders. We tried lots of other CRM's and they were all the same. Sales Force totally sucks and its super expensive. They probably make lots of money thats why they can build the tallest building west of the Mississippi. Im just surprised they are spending the money on a building and not on Crack.... Because they must be high thinking they are providing a good product. Just use Less Annoying CRM and you will be happy.

Pros

Everything works. Its simple. collaboration and organization is great.

Cons

haven't found anything yet

Trena from 11 Capital Finance

Excellent CRM Perfect and well priced

Pros

Very user friendly and intuitive and since we have contractors that need to get up to speed on it, it was vital that it was not complicated. It does everything we need, the tasking, user accesses and restrictions, great tutorials, and amazing customer service

Cons

maxes out at 50k contacts it can handle without issue and our growth will likely take us past there in the near future so I have had to look for our eventual upgrade away from them

Nancy from Smarter Divorce Solutions

OMG! LessAnnoying is the answer to my years of CRM struggle!

SO MANY!! I use it for my whole company and the customization features have been key to our systems and processes.

Pros

Cons

I would love to see some better reporting functions to capture lead tracking, etc. I want to be able to tag clients with different products, which I can, and then run reports to show where my referrals come from, etc.

Mark from A.E.C. Fire & Safety

Industry: Public Safety

Truly Less Annoying CRM!

Keeping track of sales.

Pros

This software is so simple to use, whether you are on your Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone. It is easily customized to your needs and input can be done anywhere. There are so many features to help you keep on track. It is inexpensive and the support is outstanding

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about it. We tried other vendors and found this one to be the simplest and least expensive.

Carla from Colonias de Inmersin al Idioma

Not annoying at all!!

Because most of our team work at different hours or from different places, it has helped us synchronize our work and organize our customer service 100% better.

Pros

We love Less Annoying CRM because it helps each one in our team to keep up to date with what the others have done for each customer. Also because it is so user-friendly.

Cons

We love everything about it. If it were free it would be a dream!!

Wendie from Missouri Financial Group, LLC

Effective way to organize, create tasks, and manage business

Office organization, communication, easy to followup on tasks, shared company calendar

Pros

Great start for our office in going paperless. Easy to communicate with others in office so work isn't duplicated. Love that we can attach files, notes and tasks to contacts - all the information is in one place.

Cons

Sometimes uploading contact lists is difficult - when using Excel files, we have had trouble with it transferring the contact information correctly. Wish there was a way to avoid duplicate names - like automatically ask to merge contacts

Bruce from Team Hackel Remax Synergy

Easy to use and affordable

After using several of the big names like Agent Office and Top Producer, we were so glad to find Less Annoying. We were not using all of the features of either product and found the learning curve to be too steep. Now we actually use the software everyday and love that it is produced and supported out of St. Louis, Missouri. "Try it....you'll like it and the price!"

Pros

Easy to use, does not claim to be more than it is, affordable, easy in and out of the program with only a monthly obligation...no long term contracts.

Cons

Would like to see an Iphone app.

Spencer from HTX HOPE Haven

Industry: Philanthropy

Less Annoying CRM is helpful, flexible, and affordable.

Pros

The customer service with LACRM has been great. They set up a demo for me quickly around my schedule to personally show me the features of the product. I work for a non-profit organization that has many relationships with clients, agencies, and volunteers. The staff at LACRM took some time to understand the work that I do and how the product might best be adapted to fit the needs of our organization. We really like how flexible and customizable the CRM is and how it can help us streamline our relationship and keep all the information we need in one accessable location. We are also on a very tight budget so the free 30 day trial is great and for the price per month per user, it is something we can afford.

Cons

One drawback is that while the pipelines have many different types of customizable fields, the contacts are limited to text box fields. We would like the contacts to be more customizable, but their customer service representative said that they are working on that for the future.

Kimberly from Ocean Media Solutions

Lives Up to "Less Annoying" Name

I started with a direct mail, advertising company. I was in charge of creating a department that would set appointments for outside sales. We needed a CRM to keep track of the leads. They had previously used Sales Force and HATED IT. It was difficult to navigate and use for the outside sales team. The owner and I set out to find a CRM that would be easy to use, yet allow for reports, pipelines etc. We found Less Annoying CRM. It completely lives up to its name, it is truly "less annoying". It is simple to use and does what is needed without all the "junk" to make it difficult to navigate. If you do need assistance, they are always happy to help. It is nice to call and get someone that is actually in a good mood and happy. They answer their emails quickly as well. Our coach, Katy, is fabulous! Best of all, they give you a FULL 30 days with FULL ACCESS to try out LACRM and see if it will be a good fit for your business needs. We are super happy with LACRM and the customer service provided. I can highly recommend using LACRM for you client management needs.

Pros

Easy to use Fast resolution via coach with problems no contract, pay per user, per month

Cons

That we did not use LACRM sooner

Geoff from Corporate Property Services

CRM software for those of us who may not even understand what CRM does !

I subscribed when my customer records became uncontrollable. Now I do not have to rely on my failing memory, I can give instant updates even from my phone and I am back in control again. The uses of LACRM is only limited by the users imagination. One of those purchases you feel lucky to have made !

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to use

Cons

No hang-ups whatsoever

Frank from Overwatch Point LLC

It does what you need, then gets out of your way!

This is my all time favorite CRM software. It covers all my sales force automation needs and provides a robust opportunity tracker. I have been in sales/business development since 1991, and I have never encountered CRM software that fits so well into the way I work.

Pros

Simplicity and reliability. LACRM's philosophy is to build an application that maximizes useability and reliability. They will not, under pain of death, add a feature that breaks. This is a breath of fresh air considering the bloated unreliable software applications that are still on the market.

Cons

In my dream world, I wish there was a possibility for LACRM to integrate more with Exchange and Outlook. The sad fact is that Exchange and Outlook have become unstable hobby shop projects due to Microsoft's warped priorities these days, rather than the bedrock stable applications they once were. Why would you spend money to build compatibility with a house of cards?

Dean from IML Sports Marketing

LACRM was extremely easy to set up and use. It is powerful yet simple. A great asset to us.

Clarity around what was happening in the relationships being formed by the business and who was involved from our end in those relationships. A Cross platform tool that supported what we did. Previously we didn't have the mobile capability that we needed.

Pros

The system is easy to use and maintain. Everything you need to know about a client or prospect is in one place and the search capability is massively helpful in the way it is set up. We are still finding out ways of improving what we do on and with the system.

Cons

Could do with some additional functions like being able to rank tasks in your workspace. But these are being addressed I understand. Other than that there is not much to complain about that we can see.

Alicia from iHelpCo

GREAT product with some room for improvement

I actually love LACRM. Have been using it for nearly a year. It is EASY to use. I run my own free-lance support services business. For the price, LACRM has a perfect set of features. The *only* improvement/s I wish for are around financial/billing tracking and reconciling - and I'd be willing to pay more for those added features. One incredibly fabulous aspect of this company is their customer service. I have yet to have a bad experience with them and have communicated with them about technical issues, wish-for-more-functionality issues, general use questions, etc. They are quick to respond - and ALWAYS with a *smile* in their emails & communications. Big thumbs up with a hopeful outlook on improvements and upgrades.

Pros

Price, ease of use, customer service

Cons

Lacks financial/billing functionality or inter-connectivity

February 2015

Matthew from Green Light Booking

February 2015

Happy Customer

Pros

I love the customizable pipelines. In my experience, I think that this feature alone makes the product well worth the minimal monthly cost. The company's representatives are always quick to respond to questions I have, and even if there isn't a solution, they are quick to recommend an alternative solution or workaround. The CRM is easy to use, and the features make sense to the average user. I have no plans of discontinuing the service.

Cons

There are some features that would be important to me personally that I would like to see implemented, but those features must not be important to other clients because they are not added to the CRM.

Catherine from Hazina Career Services

Less Annoying CRM

My overall experience using the system has been very positive. It has helped me become more organized in managing my business relationships. They have very good customer service. You definitely get your money's worth.

Pros

I like the fact that it is tailored to the small business owner. A lot of the CRM systems that I have explored are complex and have features that are not necessarily for me as a small business owner. It has been very useful in helping me keeping up with potential clients, to become paying clients. It enables me to keep documentation of communication with my contacts and clients all in one place. This is a real time saver because I do not have to go searching for emails or try to remember when and what we talked about last. I can keep all these notes in one place. I also like the feature for scheduling tasks and events. The system automatically sends reminders. The system overall is user friendly and inexpensive.

Cons

Right now I do not have any cons to talk about.

Cody from Footballshirts4all

It delivers what it sets out to deliver - straightforward, affordable, and a good CRM start

Pros

It's affordability and appeal to smaller business or team makes it worth checking out. Its a generous monthly plan which includes unlimited contacts. I find that Less Annoying CRM caters to those who typically find CRMs daunting and it counteracts that predicament with an organized, uncluttered and easy to use UI. The navigation is aided by the use of tabs which can be customized. I find the activity feed assigned to contacts to be rather helpful in displaying history and scheduled events. Another highlight for me is the creation of relationships between contacts. There are some good integrated capabilities for lead creation + follow-up tasks + calendar tagging + pipelines workflow tracking. Overall its a straightforward, affordable CRM tool for contact management and overview of sales and business processes.

Cons

Notifications seem to occur by email and sms, but itd be better suited to have solid notifications within the CRM itself otherwise my email can get cluttered or I might miss them altogether. Email syncing is not as solid as other CRMs Ive come across, but there are decent email features integrated here.