Pipedrive Software

Pipedrive is a web-based Sales CRM and pipeline management solution that enables businesses to plan their sales activities and monitor deals. Built using activity-based selling methodology, Pipedrive streamlines every action involved in converting a potential deal into a successful sale. As a cloud-based application, the solution can be accessed from anywhere 24x7 using any web browser or dedicated mobile apps.

Pipedrive provides sales personnel full visibility of different sales pipelines. A robust interface displays the progress stages for each deal with the complete details for next actionable items. The activity & goal feature allows users to track the pending activities in each pipeline. Pipedrive also offers custom sales reporting tools to monitor individual and team level targets, analyze sales data and generate visual reports.

Pipedrive's mailing system seamlessly integrates with multiple email service providers including Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo. Users can send and receive emails from multiple accounts using their Pipedrive account. The solution also integrates with various leading CRM tools to transfer contact details, communication history and other information across applications. Apart from these, the solution also integrates with Google Maps, MailChimp, Trello and Zapier.

1,850 Reviews of Pipedrive

4.57 / 5 stars

Filters:

Showing 1 - 20 of 1,850 reviews

Julian from Foto Aerea

Pipedrive review

keeping track of clients with the possibility of reopening the client if he comes back, the possibility of downloading the app and connecting it with your contacts makes it so easy

Pros

I love that it is easy to use when selling products to any costumers, letting you organize it in your own way and keep track of any type of client.

Cons

Making calls on my cellphone and pipedrive asking me if it had anything to do with a specific deal.

Carlos from MiEnvío

3 of 5

Easy to setup, difficult to follow up

We keep using it, however we require additional tools to make all the process.

Pros

Its very easy to use, and the approach is similar to an ASANA tablet.

Cons

Its difficult to follow up on the next contacts that you will have with clients. Specially if you are the manager that wants to see how people is doing.

Best CRM for small team.

Awesome for small teams, easy to customize to your business. It will become important part of your evryday work process.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to explain to new person in team.

Cons

Nothing, I know it sound impossible but for our team it is really important tools, we use it a lot, and we would change it even for any free software.

3 of 5

Good CRM, many useful integrations.

It is used for all leads and sales.

Pros

I like that it integrates with many other programs we use, ie. Mailchimp, Slack, etc.

Cons

It is not intuitive. It is important to properly tag all contacts when you first add them to be able to properly pull lists.

CRM without the bloat

Pros

If you need something super simple to move people through your pipeline, this is the tool. It integrates with your email, phone, and more. Being able to drag your prospect through the pipeline and manage people so simply is just brilliant.

Cons

No lifetime option to subscribe. I would love that. I actually can't think of anything else I don't like.

Great for Organizing!

I have had a very positive experience with Pipedrive overall.

Pros

I use Pipedrive every day to organize my book of 70 clients. I like the ease of sorting activities by date, time, and a vast number of other fields that I have set.

Cons

I sued to be able to "batch" move activities to the next day and to delete activities I no longer need, but that has gone away recently. I'm not sure if it was a PD thing or if the admins at my employer changed access levels for us, though.

An Overall Great CRM

A big part of Sales is the customer experience. Pipedrive allows for us to stay on-top of the day to day in managing and cultivating our relationships, while also having the forecast to see our progress with overall sales. Being able to customize your pipeline and move deals where you want with ease might be the nicest part of Pipedrive (user friendly). Pipedrive is a software that you get excited about using.

Pros

- Very easy to use
- The interface is user friendly and visually pleasing to the eye
- The email integration is great. Allows for you to focus and stay in the same place at all times (eyes aren't bouncing from place to place).

Cons

- Being able to track and analyze specific data.
- Having an "undo" button if you were to do something wrong on filtering deals.

4 of 5

Good for tracking sales leads

Pros

It is quite easy to use and not complicated.

5 of 5

small business: get Pipedrive!

Pros

Pipedrive is almost an obligation for anyone who needs CRM in a small business, since its price is fully accessible. With Pipedrive you can manage your sales and equipment easily, since it is able to integrate with a lot of products

Cons

What is not good about Pipedrive is that there is no desktop version. At the same time, it would be good if more and better reports could be generated

Amur B. from Aspena - Translation, Interpreting, Localization

great CRM solution

Overall I am very satisfied with Pipedrive, it is a great CRM tool, so far the best I have used over the years. For me it is a clear winner because it is simple yet very powerful. As a Director of Sales I use it every day and I can see how our Sales Managers work with leads etc, anywhere and anytime.

Pros

very easy to use
visual approach
customizable
easy imports/exports
accessible anywhere (good iPhone app, Android too sluggish)
good email connectivity

Cons

limited analytics for Gold members (I do not think this should require Platinum membership in general)
not possible to create activities in a bulk (unless imported)

Kaye from The Freedom Group

Gotta Love Pipedrive

We track our contacts on this and as there are several of us who need to see interaction with these contacts, Pipedrive makes this easy to do.

Pros

Ease of use and customization. When we want to add a new section it's easy to do. Adding and removing names very easy as well.

Cons

Nothing really. We have been able to do whatever we need on the platform without needing to call and IT guy in to help.

Christy from Barchip, Inc.

5 of 5

Great product for worldwide business

Great when looking for client information that multiple people are dealing with. Privacy and shared options are available and a lot more to make notes, activities, calendar reminders, etc.

Pros

Versatility for collaborating with worldwide employees is great for our business.

Cons

Nothing. This is a great product to date. Our company has been using the program for over 2 years now.

Great Ally for Sales

Pros

Its interface is very simple and easy to use. It really helps me on my daily basis.

Cons

Email alerts, I don't like to recibe one each day.

Lynea from Greencorner

Fantastic

We have realized that Pipedrive was certainly the best fit for us instead of Sales Force and things like that.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and provides the best functionality for what we are using it for. Everyone understood how to use it within one sitting and it has made keeping track of all sales so much easier. Pipedrive also has fantastic pre-built in connectivity to our business's webpage by building the forms that automatically creates follow ups for our sales representatives, as well as connectivity to our company's G-Suite emails to allow everything for each individual sale be easily visible right then and there.

Cons

We would love it if Pipedrive would add a pre-built in connectivity to Facebook Ads lead forms. So far we have not been able to find a suitable connective third party for between Pipedrive and Facebook so we have still been doing everything manually collecting leads from our Facebook marketing.

Glenn from Scanit Technologies, Inc.

Pipedrive - A CRM that Focuses on What's Important

Very positive experience thus far using Pipedrive. My background comes from deploying Salesforce.com globally with highly customized objects / workflows. With Pipedrive, it's out-of-the-box simple and to me, cuts directly to the core capabilities you need for your field teams to go sell. It's allowed us to stay focused on what matters - relationship tracking, deal tracking, and making sure we have identified the next actions to avoid funnel stall.

Pros

The pro's from my perspective using Pipedrive are:
1) Simplicity: It allows salespeople to focus on what's critical - managing accounts, deals and most importantly, driving next-actions to move deals through the pipeline to closure.
2) Customization: Just enough ability to customize field types, add needed fields to meet your business needs, but not too complicated where it creates over-complexity to the user base.
3) UX: Clean, simple user interface / experience. Many CRM's overcomplicate the UX. Pipedrive delivers a UX that is easily understood, intuitive, and easy to train.
4) Cross-Platform Performance: Solid mobile access with offline capability. This is critical to salespeople and business professionals on the move. The ability to capture notes and add tasks on my phone and tablet are critical - as well as do so on a plane and sync up later.
5) Reports & Export Capability: simple and easy export capability and reports functionality.

Cons

There are a few areas I would like to see improvement:
1) The ability to distribute meeting notes to Pipedrive and non-Pipedrive users.
2) Enhanced Search: Would like to see more robust search engine across the platform. Currently see some limitations in searching titles vs. body of meeting notes for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, the need for enhanced search will be needed.

Simon N. from ABAS-UPSA

Best Sales Management Application

Pros

It is easy to use. All the features are very useful provided one knows how to use them. It also help you to have graphical representation of the performance of your sales or project within a click of a mouse.

Cons

The customer support is too slow in responding sometimes. Aside this, I have no major problem since I started using it.

Gregory from ISG

Simply the easiest CRM I have ever used

it has transformed our business

Pros

easy to use, functional. email integration, web based so access for anywhere

Cons

Don't get the celebration gif every time you win a deal

Pipedrive & Rule Marketing Automation

We use Pipedrive in our sales processes. The biggest pay-off is the possibility to overview deals, activities and customers in order to maximise our sales efficiency. The quality in our dialogues is high when we have the entire client history of mails, phonecalls, meetings and deals. The iPhone app is great as well!

Pros

Pipedrive is so smooth and easy to work with. It works cross-functional in our organization, creates a great overview of activities as well as sales and most of all, we don´t miss anything.

Cons

So far I like it entirely. No obvious shortcomings.

Ben from Food & Beverages

Great product

Pros

Ease of use on web
Have lots of premium functions if needed
Works great with slack using zapier

Cons

Price for premium features
Slightly less practical to use on mobile

Brett from ActivePipe

Pipedrive is fantastic!

Can't live without it. If I didn't have Pipedrive to help me, I'd be lost.

Pros

Ease of use in supporting my sales process. It allows me to integrate my email and calendar from Google, so I don't have to copy/paste the emails/appointments into a deal or organisation to keep notes. This saves a tremendous amount of time and makes it incredibly easy to see the context of a client or deal in one spot. The notes I do make are more active - I'm not recording what's happened, I'm focused on what needs to happen next, when, and what my client is expecting.

Tracking deals and setting activities is also very easy. This means I don't miss anything or forget tasks I've set to occur weeks into the future (or those "call me in 3 months"). Because of this I consistently get "you're follow up is amazing" comments from clients, which helps build credibility and trust.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like. I use what I need to and what makes me effective. There's a heap of functions that I don't use (yet - like setting sales targets) but that's not because of the software.