About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is a web-based Sales CRM and pipeline management solution that enables businesses to plan their sales activities and monitor deals. Built using activity-based selling methodology, Pipedrive streamlines every action involved in converting a potential deal into a successful sale. As a cloud-based application, the solution can be accessed from anywhere 24x7 using any web browser or dedicated mobile apps.

Pipedrive provides sales personnel full visibility of different sales pipelines. A robust interface displays the progress stages for each deal with the complete details for next actionable items. The activity & goal feature allows users to track the pending activities in each pipeline. Pipedrive also offers custom sales reporting tools to monitor i...

Supported Operating System(s):

Web browser (OS agnostic)

2,231 Reviews of Pipedrive

Average User Ratings

Overall

4.55 / 5 stars

Ratings Snapshot

Very likely

Showing 1 - 5 of 2231 results

Peter from Eebz Ltd

Pipedrive - selected ahead of HubSport

Very happy so far with PipeDrive - agonised initially about using it because of weaker marketing automation features and 1000 email limit on emails, but still its quick and easy to use and less 'how do you do that' than any of the other five or so CRM's we experimented with. Strongly recommend.

Pros

Well integrated CRM that works. Clear, easy-to-navigate from company to lead to deal. Does not try to pretend to be a jack-of-all-trades. An excellent integrations universe provides options for superior specialist apps to provide improved functionality in that area of speciality. Looking at you Ontraport. Pricing is reasonable:- we are paying £150 for three users. Not cheap - its on the edge of our own affordability, but not as expensive as the frankly ridiculous HubSpot pricing. Nice free trial process and easy to start without nonsense of having to be sold to be some US-based rep for which I just do not have the time. Keap lost out to us here...

Cons

Maximum of 1 000 names on an email. Even as a small SaaS business we will be hitting this limit with six months. The work around is relatively simple: we have used MailChimp, for which there is a great integration in PipeDrive. Using MailChimp means we do not need PipeDrive Professional (and MailChimp is cheaper than the extra cost of Professional over Advanced) but I would rather pay a bit more for an integrated solution. Design is perhaps not as slick as HubSpot, but the ease of adding additional fields to contacts, jumping between companies and contacts is better. Weak/no LinkedIn integration. Surely this must be the most important tool for B2B lead gen? Really should be more tightly integrated (e.g. add a lead directly from LinkedIn)

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Hubspot - price.. oooh that price. Ontraport - too much other stuff we will not use (what has a second rate ecommerce to do with a CRM...) SalesForce - old Keap - purchase process too complex Zoho - Jack of all trades master of none Freshsales - Jack of all trades master of none

Great for a small business with a small team

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Cons

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case. One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email. Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Alan from Promotions and Branding

Pipedrive - it could be so good

its a crm doing what we want a crm to do - collecting and storing client information and allowing you to book in future contact with them. It has some pretty clever features but also some annoying ones.

Pros

The map function is great - it shows your contacts on a map which is really handy. the way you can customise filters in any field and save it is as a filter is great and easy to use. The search searches everything including

Cons

Live chat with customer service was great when we were on free trial, not sure if its a coincedence but once we started paying and using it the response time has changed from minutes to hours or days. It was great at first and wouldn't have used it without it being so quick but i guess thats the point... Had heaps of troubles with imports, still not sorted out and there is only 1 person in Australia who can assist but i think it is a secondary line of business for him. Would have been happy to pay for support It doesnt manage people well if their email address is not in there - default is it creates a new person which means lots of duplicates (with weird names automatically created from email address)or the other option is Pipedrive turn off this function by request and it does nothing - our previous crm had unassigned email where all the emails sat until you created a new person or assigned an existing one - it was the main method we used for adding contacts to the crm so not having it is a problem, we will have to work out some way of tagging existing contacts and then go through weekly and filter out non tagged ones and fix them so theres a workaround but its annoying for something i thought would be a pretty common issue. if you click on an activity in your activitiy list it gives a pop up screen to edit the activity and only allows you to see info about that activity not anything on the company, if you go from the company page and click on the activity is better but n

Christopher from Owl SEM

The Best CRM In The Game

Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX

Dave from Grain Edit

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers. With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM. Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future. Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well. Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service