Showing 1-20 of 309 products
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, and e-commerce functionalities in one suite. Keap helps small businesses across various... Read more
Recent recommendations: 132 recommendations
NetSuite CRM+ is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution for small and midsize organizations. NetSuite caters to thousands of customers across a wide range of industries including wholesale distribution, manufacturing,... Read more
Recent recommendations: 72 recommendations
FreeAgent CRM is a customer relationship management platform with robust work management capabilities. It helps teams get everything on a unified platform, collaborate on various projects and track and improve operational performance. Designed... Read more
Recent recommendations: 33 recommendations
The Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform offering applications for small, midsize, and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and customer relationships. This Salesforce platform has CRM capabilities that include... Read more
Recent recommendations: 18 recommendations
Top Producer is a web-based CRM system suited for agents or brokerages in the Real Estate industry. The system helps agents personalize follow up and manage clients from initial contact, to long-term repeat and referrals. Build your... Read more
Recent recommendations: 13 recommendations
Copper is an easy-to-use CRM for small- and medium-sized businesses that need a better way to manage leads & grow customer relationships. If you don't have time for data entry, tedious admin tasks, or overly complex tools, Copper just... Read more
Recent recommendations: 8 recommendations
CreamSoda is a CRM tool built for B2B sellers and buyers. This solution provides tracking and notification tools to streamline the shipping process for sellers. Product buyers can also use CreamSoda to identify the best prices, quantities,... Read more
Recent recommendations: 6 recommendations
iHomefinder is a CRM and marketing solution designed for real estate agents, teams, and brokerages. With marketing automation tools, this solution enables real estate agents to save time while generating business leads. iHomefinder... Read more
Recent recommendations: 5 recommendations
Boomtown provides marketing and sales automation solutions for the real estate industry. Through Boomtown, brokers can select and customize a lead generation website, track and nurture leads, and monitor team success and sales. The... Read more
Recent recommendations: 4 recommendations
Zendesk is an extremely flexible customer support system. Real estate buyers can easily add users as their business grows. The system increases efficiency with tools for managing interactions, contacts and team performance. Read more
Recent recommendations: 2 recommendations
KvCORE is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform designed for modern brokerage companies in the real estate industry. Upcoming and leading independent brokerage firms can utilize KvCore's platform to close the... Read more
Recent recommendations: 2 recommendations
Vivantio is a service management solution that allows users to create custom processes that align with internal business operations. Key features of the solution include dashboards, charts and reports, routing, assignments and forms... Read more
Recent recommendations: 2 recommendations
Firepoint is a cloud-based lead generation and business management solution that caters to small and midsize businesses in the real estate industry. It helps users manage leads, track team activities and report key metrics. Firepoint... Read more
Recent recommendations: 2 recommendations
Really Simple Systems CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) system designed for small and midsize organizations. The solution comes in both free and paid editions. The free edition offers only sales force automation... Read more
Recent recommendations: 1 recommendations
SolarWinds Service Desk is suitable for companies seeking a help desk solution that offers IT service management (ITSM) functionalities. SolarWinds Service Desk offers comprehensive service desk functionality that helps businesses... Read more
NICE inContact is a SaaS-based call center software that helps businesses to maximizes the quality of leads and minimizes the cost of client interaction. The solution comprises of many features required to process inbound support requests... Read more
Five9 is an all-in-one cloud contact center solution for inbound, outbound, blended and omnichannel contact centers world-wide. Powered by Practical AI, Five9 enables agents to provide customer experiences across phone, email, chat,... Read more
MyLeadDashboard from Continuity Programs is a cloud-based solution for the residential real estate industry. The platform offers built-in customer relationship management (CRM) tools, real-time reporting and lead generation. It includes... Read more
InvGate Service Desk is an IT service management platform that offers help desk request fulfillment, customer service and support and self-service knowledge management. The system is compatible with Mac, Windows, and iPad (or other... Read more
IncidentMonitor is an information technology service management (ITSM) solution to support IT, ITIL and other business processes. It can be deployed on-premise or hosted in the cloud. The service management framework offers ITIL process... Read more
A real estate professional’s job can be quite challenging. Customers can get cold feet midway or delay their purchase decision due to the financial commitment involved. Long sales cycles, high lead-to-customer ratios, and the near absence of repeat purchases are some other challenges.
Real estate professionals must, therefore, be tenacious in their pursuit to convert leads into customers while simultaneously scouting for new opportunities. Customer relationship management (CRM) software designed for the real estate businesses can help with contact management, automation, lead generation, and storage, and can also track client interactions, manage workflows, improve the sales process, and create personalized marketing campaigns.
Choosing software that best meets the needs of your real estate company and integrates with your existing software tools can be time-consuming. To help you, we’ve created a buyers guide that discusses the key factors you should keep in mind when evaluating any real estate CRM tool.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is real estate CRM software?
- Common features of real estate CRM software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of real estate CRM software
- Key considerations when selecting real estate CRM software
- Market trends to understand
What is real estate CRM software?
Real estate CRM software is a tool that helps real estate professionals with lead generation and storage. It also helps manage leads, client inquiries, customer contacts with any potential client, marketing campaigns, and sales processes. It provides a complete picture of the sales pipeline, opportunity pipeline, and inventory, all of which are managed through a single, centralized platform.
The software assists a real estate agent in collecting customer and leads data from multiple sources, tracking client interactions, assigning leads to sales representatives, and managing tasks such as client meetings and site tours.
Lead management in Firepoint (Source)
Common features of real estate CRM software
In this section, we’ve listed some of the common features buyers seek when purchasing a real estate CRM solution.
|Lead management||Store and manage leads collected through web forms, social media platforms, live chats, etc. Automatically score leads you've acquired through lead generation efforts, assign them to sales representatives (based on predefined workflows), and track interactions.|
|Contact management||Maintain a database of client information, including contact details, purchase history, communication preferences, and referrals.|
|Email marketing||Use predefined email templates to create personalized marketing messages for potential clients. Deliver these messages through automated drip email marketing campaigns.|
|Marketing automation||Automate any marketing campaign you run, such as online ad, email, and social media marketing campaigns, to provide a consistent client experience.|
|Reporting||Generate reports on agent performance, sales, leads utilization, etc. Use the dashboard function to view report summaries on a single screen.|
|Invoicing||Create quotes, bills, and invoices using predefined templates and store them in respective customer accounts.|
What type of buyer are you?
Real estate professionals can be divided into the following categories based on the type of real estate properties you deal in:
- Residential real estate firms: A residential real estate agency sells residential properties, such as condominiums, duplexes, and vacation homes. They primarily cater to the needs of families and individuals. The chances of repeat sales are low for these businesses, and thus, they focus more on lead generation. If you're in this real estate industry, you should opt for real estate CRM software that offers a wide range of marketing and lead management features, such as customizable campaign templates, lead qualification, and personalized email marketing.
- Commercial real estate firms: Commercial real estate firms sell commercial properties, such as shopping centers, malls, hospitals, and office space. They mostly cater to businesses rather than individuals. They have higher chances of repeat sales and seek ways to engage customers even after closing a deal. Commercial real estate CRM solutions with contact management, list management, inventory management, invoicing, reporting, and email and text message campaign management are features to look out for if you're this type of real estate agent.
Benefits of real estate CRM software
Here are some ways in which real estate CRM software can benefit your business:
- Automates data collection: Leads are sourced from various channels, such as web forms, emails, social media platforms, phone calls, text messages, and word-of-mouth referrals. Collecting this data manually or using spreadsheets is a tedious task that’s prone to human errors. A CRM system uses automation to capture leads data from multiple sources, and sorts and stores it in a centralized repository that can be accessed by all authorized users. This makes it easier to track and manage leads as well as identify your best lead generation sources.
- Improves business efficiency: A CRM system helps improve a real estate agent's client follow-ups and close deals faster. It automatically sorts leads, creates daily planners/calendars, and sets reminders to assist agents with follow-ups, marketing initiatives, and after-sales services. This saves time and effort, allowing agents to focus more on converting leads and improving profitability.
- Reduces pre- and post-sales activity costs: With features such as data collection automation, lead generation and scoring, and tracking of client interactions, real estate CRM software helps businesses reduce the human costs involved in real estate sales activities, such as lead nurturing, lead qualification, and customer communication about project updates.
Key considerations when buying real estate CRM software
Besides software features and benefits, here are some factors you should consider before buying a real estate CRM platform:
- Availability as a mobile application: Real estate agents, brokers, and sales representatives travel to client or site locations for a large part of their day. They need to be able to access project information, customer details, leads data, and marketing materials from anywhere. Real estate CRM software that’s available as a mobile application will allow your agents to access all the information they require on the go.
- System integration: The real estate CRM solution you choose should integrate well with not only your existing software tools (such as accounting software) but also other productivity, file sharing, collaboration, or social media tools that you use. This will ensure seamless data transfer across systems so that all users have access to the same data.
- Ease of use: It’s recommended to choose software that’s easy to use, even for newly joined agents, and requires minimum to no training. If the software interface is messy, difficult to handle, or requires long training hours, it can prevent your workforce from using it effectively. Opt for free trials to test different products and find the one that’s the easiest to onboard.
Market trends to understand
In this section, we discuss some key trends impacting the real estate CRM software market.
- Automation and artificial intelligence (AI) to help improve CRM outcomes: CRM software powered by automation and AI technologies can help businesses automate routine tasks and personalize marketing campaigns by generating better insights. Some vendors are already offering real estate CRM software with built-in AI and automation capabilities. In the near future, others are expected to follow suit.
- Integration with augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies: The real estate industry is embracing AR and VR to improve customer experience by providing virtual property tours and allowing customers to visualize how a property will look upon completion. These tours offer cost as well as time-saving benefits for agents.
Your Guide to Top Real Estate CRM Software, October 2020
Software Advice uses reviews from real software users to highlight the top-rated Real Estate CRM Software products in North America.
Learn how products are chosen