Total Network Inventory is an on-premise software inventory and PC audit management solution designed for businesses of all sizes. It allows users to scan devices present on a network and provides a report detailing active operating systems, running processes, hardware, software and hotfixes.
Total Network Inventory helps users with inventory management, software accounting and log management. The solution groups the assets that are present on a network and attaches comments or other available information to these assets. The reports generated by the solution can be copied, printed or exported for further use. It also offers search functionality that displays live results while the user is typing.
Users can manage and view the inventory log to see information about application installation, hardware connection and disk space usage. It allows users to select the exact time and date for the repetitive scan of different asset types. Users can set different passwords for different asset types in order to increase security.
Rafael from Instituto Medico Especializado Victoria
This Software eases the task of audit and analyze medium to big network, allowing us to check the status of the devices, make detailed reports about specs or changes on the computer software, personally i use it very frequently to check out the specific IP's and windows accounts for certain computers or check if the users are using unauthorized software or accounts on specific areas or devices. on overall makes the network administrator's life much more easy.
- Full Compatibility to scan and gather info about Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and MacOs devices on local network rather than windows devices.
- Scan Via Nodes, Defined IP Ranges or Active Directory
- Generate detailed and flexible networks reports , that can be exported in multiple formats for further use.
- Real-time monitoring of all devices connected to the scanned network.
- Lots of tools and functions for network auditing.
-Free Trial to test the full version of the software
- Despite of recognize multiple operating system, this software is mainly compatible with windows based networks.
- Needs above average knowledge to fully take advantage of all the features of the software.
Derek from Propeller Fim LLC
Employees number: 11-50 employees
For the internal network I found the software Total network monitor to be enough for our company. Fits perfectly in our Windows-based network. I tried to install on Debian and it worked great. So multiplatform is a real deal. It also scans servers through VPN and fulfill needs to look for a software license management. My main concern is lack of temperature control. In our office we don`t run any 3D programs or such but i see it`s being a case for other companies.
Also i tried their remote installation product http://www.softinventive.com/total-software-deployment/, total software deployment on a trial period and now i`m talking with CEO to buy this package. Microsoft deployment didn`t work out for me.
price, ui, customisable
Download trial version and see for yourself. Maybe, it`s not your best choise and spiceworks is for you.