• Pros

• "Great program, easy to understand and very flexible"

• "The customer service is amazing and fast. I appreciate their flexibility in working with me and my needs."

• "Easy to use, very Affordable. Great customer service."

• Cons

• "It has a few sync bugs, but they're always working to fix these."

• "It was somewhat cumbersome to add a new client, yet they have fixed the issue. I would like a more modern monthly newsletter template."

• "At times Its hard to figure out new features efficiently, but customer service helped with any difficulties."

Browse Wise Agent Reviews

Greg from eXp Realty

Finally found The One!

My overall experience with The Wise Agent has been superb! It beats all of the other similar platforms I've tried over the years...and it's so simple to use, even the non-techies on my team like it and use it with ease!

Pros

Wise Agent does all the things I need in a real estate CRM. Whether for basic management of contacts in an easy to use database or getting fancy with ongoing nurture campaigns for leads and sphere, Wise Agent is the best system I've come across...and I've tried several over the past couple decades. While it works fine for a solo agent, Wise Agent also has a great set-up for teams. Since I now have a growing team, we're finding that it works very well in handling our separate leads, emails, etc. We also like the built-in enhancements and integrations, like automatic Facebook Lead Ad contacts import. I could go on, but try it for yourself!

Cons

Ok, so nothing is perfect...and I know that by trying many similar systems through the years. I chose Wise Agent because it has more of the features that are important to me. If I have to choose a fault with it though, I would say that the tutorial videos need to be tweaked a little. While the videos are pretty good at explaining the set-up and guiding you through a process, I would like them to start out with "why" a particular feature is there and "how" to best use it. But, that becomes obsolete when the support staff is so good. I've always been able to just call in and speak to a friendly live voice and get good help and clarification.

Brian from AZHouseTour at My home Group RE

Over a Decade Using Wise Agent

They are very good at responding to support issues and when suggestions are made they tend to listen.

Pros

Overall it has all the features of the other top CRM's but is much more affordable. They are continuing to improve the features. / They tend to try and follow needs of industry and the way we work.

Cons

The built-in word processor has a little to be desired but is getting better.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Cost was the big factor and Wise Agent did almost the same functions.

Kristin from Kona Now Hawaii Rentals

Good Ideas, Poor Execution

Frustrating. Frustrating. Frustrating.

Pros

The overall idea is good - many of the features are what I need to work my business.

Cons

The development team is very inconsiderate of current users. Features are added and taken away without regard to how it will impact the end user. I have more than once opened my account to find that features important to me and my work flow are either changed or missing with no warning or explanation. Further - customer support people are apparently not trained on the new features. The recent modifications to the checklists are a good example. When an agent is working multiple transactions, the NEED is to stay on top of and ahead of deadlines. Why then, do the upcoming tasks show on the calendar unless they are completed? The critical dates also show ONLY when complete. Yes - these dates are on the task list - and on the checklist - but they are MOST useful (to me) on a CALENDAR - which I SWEAR used to be the case. Then - the task section of the revised check list was modified to be scrollable, but only displays 3 tasks at a time. Wise Agent should use focus groups to design features, because software engineers think and work very differently that REALTORS!

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Price and supposed interface with ZipForms - which doesn't work well at all. The databases are not mapped well and it is a one direction interface, so only good for starting a transaction with limited information transferring between applications - the " spouse " file never migrates and the transaction types don't fit those in ZipForms.

Cindy from DreamKey Team @ 1st American Realty

WISE AGENT CRM

Clients and leads must be "touched" atleast once a month in order for them to remember you as their Realtor. This program allows us to stay in touch with every client/lead. It also has a Goal Tracker that helps keep us accountable for our production.

Pros

The ability to keep in touch with clients and leads thru a drip campaign. It has "standard letters" you can use in your campaigns or you can customize your letters

Cons

I love everything about it! I honestly can not think of even one thing that I am not happy with. They are always upgrading and adding additional feature that are a benefit to Realtors.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

I liked the features that Wise Agent offered and the ease of the program to operate.

maria f from hestia realtors

drip campaigs

it is a good product for the price, but there are certain features that could be improved, when I call the customer services the answer may be "oh well, we can't do this or that".

Pros

drip campaigns as a core is ok, i can email regularly letters and drips.

Cons

there is no relational database between the marketing and the customers list that is easy to figure out. Marketing drip campaigns are not easy to use, for instance if I create a letter I can mix and match it with a drip campaign event.- creating events are not easy to use and takes time, I can't use the events on one campaign into another. Why I need this: I sell properties, I would like to create a letter called (sold september 2019)_ and be able to use that event into other drip campaigns like sellers to be, or new customers, or residential properties sold this year... in any case letters and drip campaigns can be cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

price vs my ability to send drip campaigns.

Rebecca from World System Builder

The Wise Agent- Best CRM out there

Easily keeps me in front of my clients. Agents like that their name is on the email. They tend to at least respond to me more often It lets me reach more people at a time, help design flyers, and I love the Newsletters. I did I say that before.

Pros

I love the ease of using Wise Agent. I mostly use the CRM and calendar. Being able to send personalized emails in a large group is my favorite part of Wise Agent. I also like the Educational Videos and 24/7 assistance. Love the news letters and Oh yeah the price is really right!!!

Cons

My only dislike is the number of emails going out a day keeps getting fewer and fewer. I used to be able to invite large groups to REALTOR classes in a week now it takes 3 weeks.

Lori from RE/MAX Professionals

Love it

I think it's a great product. I love it.

Pros

The ability to implement landing pages and leads directly into the CRM. The commissions tracker to keep focused on my goals. The tasks manager.

Cons

The inability to separate incoming leads from going into the main database pool. It would be helpful to quality them first. Or some sort of grading system for them as they are worked through he pipeline.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Has the most features in one system and is affordable.

Stephen from eXp Realty

I Love Wise Agent

Before I started using Wise Agent I struggled keeping track of my clients and following up on a regular basis. Now, I have over 2000 clients that I follow up with on a regular basis with the Wise Agent marketing features, drip campaigns, texting feature, and email feature.

Pros

I have used several CRM during my tenure as a real estate agent and Wise Agent is by far the best. It has all the features and applications I want and need for my business without all the extra stuff I don't need. It is extremely easy to use and navigate. I especially like the marketing feature as well as the feature that keeps track of my sales.

Cons

I wish the landing pages feature was included in my monthly membership rather than an addon for additional cost.

Jessica from Dawson Grey Real Estate

The Wise Agent for real estate

overall it does the job and my teammate and I will continue to use for our only CRM program.

Pros

This is a great CRM system if you are trying to manage on an entry level. You can keep track of leads and set up automated drips that include email, text, and phone alerts.

Cons

It is somewhat simple and doesn't have a tracking for website click or activity like a more advanced like boomtown.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Cost was the main factor is this decision

Anna from The Floyd Wickman Team

Couldn't Recommend This CRM Enough!

Pros

I love the calendar feature, Wise Text feature, ease of use, and most importantly for our team: customer service. Their team responds within MINUTES (Yes, minutes) of submitting a question or request. No waiting for a chat bot or being on hold. You receive an email reply within minutes.

Cons

I wish the email marketing was a bit more user friendly. I get better tracking and analytics from other email marketing software.

Gail from Gail Patterson

Pros and Cons of Wise Agent real estate transactions

The new format is ok....I still have problems reading transaction notes cause of scrolling down in a very small space. older version was better I think.

Pros

Customer service is good; I had so many issues with latest update tho. I do like the fact that it's a monthly fee. Kind of easy to navigate.

Cons

With the recent update, I've gotten disappointed in Wise Agent software. I've been using this software for 9 years now. Any time an update is brought on, users are not given any notice of update, changes that will be made with newest update, and if there are any problems...go to website to watch videos to figure out how to navigate through the new update (basically you're on your own to figure it out cause some issues were not addressed and I had to call and speak to someone there). With this new update, I'm finding some of my daily tasks are not being auto populated to main task list. I've found some of these completely by mistake (i.e., needing to order termite inspection, check on loan progress). May be "my bad" but I've gotten tired of having to contact wise agent, wait for them to respond, then work through the problem. I just kind of let it go for now and hope I'm able to catch these items. This last update cost me about a week's worth of not being able to get my job done...there were so many issues that were not working and this update completely changed the look/how navigate/etc . The customer service is pretty good tho...I know I wore a couple of people out trying to get certain issues fixed. I thought about trying different software from another company but I've got a lot of time/data invested here. So I just kinda bump along doing my thing.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

back 9 years ago, basically the cost/month. It seemed pretty easy to navigate back then.

Dale from ProSmart Realty

Wise Agent's update was a downgrade

I will continue to use Wise Agent because the devil I know is better than the devil I don't. I don't want to have to relearn a whole new transaction management system. So instead, I have decided to put up with the changes that I do not at all like - because even though I am very unsatisfied with them - there is a convenience to the other aspects of Wise Agent that I do not wish to lose. I just wish the changes would have been less of a negative impact to my systems.

Pros

I have LOVED Wise Agent for over 10 years. I use this software daily, and I've recommended it to others. I find it very easy to use, I like how I can create my own templates for my own systems, and use different templates for different types of real estate transactions. The home screen calendar is great, as is the master list of "checklists" that I have created.

Cons

All software gets "facelifts" so to speak....modernization and changes are part of life. Usually although they may be tough to get used to at the beginning, one tends to eventually realize that the changes are helpful. This was NOT the case with the Wise Agent changes that were made a few months back. Although some aspects are helpful (auto save, for example)...some aspects are COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. I absolutely HATE that I can only see about 5 checklist items at once, when I used to be able to see many more. I also HATE that I cannot CLEAR a required date (such as a closing date - for a transaction that has cancelled) and instead I need to pick a date in the PAST, because it won't accept an empty field.

Karyn from My Home Group Real Estate, LLC

ModernDayAgent

I love WiseAgent and the support is awesome! Just some of it's limitations that are a dream for me would make it better.

Pros

I love the affordability and the fact that I can have my check list, tasks, documents and contact information all in one spot. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the FUSION concept. However, it needs a bit of tweaking.

Cons

1. It would be great if individual agents on my teams emails worked like with ACT and other CRM's I have worked in the past. You have a work around but it is not optimal. 2. The Zip Form tie is awkward being on the contact page. Should be on the property not the contact. Or better yet if it created a property at the same time that would be awesome. 3. The Fusion.. I LOVE this idea. I wish I could customize it to just be a place I keep my clients checklist and documents so they can see the status. Don't care for the collaboration with title and lenders etc... Should just be for me to share what I want to share with my client. That would be GREAT!!! I love that...I hear that is on the back burner and I hope you bring it to the front. 4. Having to create two separate records for a husband and wife contacts page is kind of a hassle. Is there no way that they can be together but also searchable and traceable? Have both emails show up in the history? 5. I use JotForms for my listings. my clients fill out the form from my website. It would be super if you integrated with Jotform so it automatically adds contacts. 6. Skyslope integration would be awesome. That is my brokers transaction platform. We now have 1800 agents and are the fastest growing brokerage in the country. 7. The BombBomb integration is good, I wish I could send previously recorded videos and add notes to the email. This inability makes me have to go out of WiseAgent and open Bombbomb to do that.

Pam from Bigwoods Realty Inc

Daily Wise Agent user

I have been impressed with Wise Agent. I use it to keep track of my current contacts as well as my past Buyers and Sellers. I have been working to bring some of my past clients into the system so I can send out mailers or emails to keep in touch. Once I have the contact entered, it was a breeze to print labels for a mailing . I sent out a New Year's email and it was pretty quick to send that out.

Pros

This software does take a little bit of time to learn -- as any CRM would, but I love the support. They always get back to me in a very short time. If I need a phone call, they return the call within minutes. I usually can get an answer by email and they are very quick to reply and help me out. They have good availability also. Another feature I like is the ability to add a contact directly from my Gmail. That saves a lot of time and is easy to set up and use.

Cons

The part of the software to keep track of closings seems a bit cumbersome, but I think that's because I'm still learning it. I had trouble getting an image into an email. The add image feature didn't want to work correctly. I did contact help and they inserted it for me, but I would rather be able to do it easily myself. Sometimes their help instructions don't cover the topic I need.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

The ease of use and their statements about availability of help were what swayed me.

Janet from UNITED REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS

VERY PROFESSIONAL

I just love it. It's the best CRM I've used in 8 years. I worked with Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams and United Real Estate and all their company free crm's just didn't work. The cost of this CRM is so reasonable that I rather pay and do it right than have a free one with a company and it not do what I need it to do.

Pros

There is so much you can do with Wise Agent. The price is super nice and you can do all that it offers or just what you need. I haven't fully utilized everything it can do yet, but I plan on using it more and more in my business for follow up, marketing and keeping a full database with notes on every customer. One of the best features I use a lot is that if you tie it to your Gmail account, all your emails go in the notes automatically. Then when I'm following up I have every email at my fingertips without having to set up folders etc. This was the best feature that sold me on this product.

Cons

I wish I didn't have to switch screens to make notes or see notes. When I pull up a customer name, I wish I can just start typing notes or see notes instead of hitting another tab. It's not a big deal but when you are doing 30 to 90 updates at a time per day it does become a big deal.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

It just made sense, with the follow up procecss, easy to use, customer service was a main key point, marketing, the gmail forwarding was another very key point.

Peter from Keller Williams Realty

Quality Client Contact

I am solving a very important part of being a successful real estate agent by using the touches available to me in Wise Agent. The personalized messages, such as the thank you, win praise from my client base. The ability to monitor client response to mass email communications offers a chance maintain accurate files such as phone numbers and emails.

Pros

It is so easy to communicate, at least once a month with clients, using the newsletter provided in Wise agent. I receive thankyous from client with regards to content and features such as the monthly recipe. I also appreciate the ease at which one can add and delete clients and their information. The ability to categorize your client base so you have the ability to send information that is suited best for a specific group. In my case, buyers, sellers or real estate investors.

Cons

There's so many options available, one has to be up to speed on technology to identify with some of them. I know that I'm not using a large number of the features available due to my limited technical skill.

Response from The Wise Agent

Replied November 2018

Hi Peter, We are so glad to hear that you're loving Wise Agent, thank you for all of your wonderful feedback! For any features you'd like to learn more about we do offer free training and weekly classes. We also have video tutorials on the site that you can go through on your own time.

Richard from HomeSmart

Massive Change

The Wise Agent allows the team to see the transaction files from anywhere in the world. The checklist keeps us all on track without missing any steps. Customer support has been great from day one. The support team always answers the phone and you are able to speak with a real person. The support teams listens and makes changes to alleviate issues whenever possible.

Pros

Overall, the software is great and I have been using it extensively for 12 years. I am hooked on the software and it is a integral part of my business. Massive changes were recently made, seemingly over night. Wise Agent has been great at routinely making changes to improve their product. So far, I cannot see the reason behind this massive change and the changes have lowered my productivity.

Cons

The main screen has been reduced in size to fit everything in causing the main screen to look confusing and crunched. The way in which notes are added has significantly changed making it more difficult to add notes. The checklist portion is so small I can only see 5 or 6 items at a time. In addition, the changes made caused the sequence of the checklist items to be altered and no longer in sequential order. I have not had enough time to investigate why.

Donna from Your Coaching Matters

Best Bang for your Buck

Love it. Love the support. Love the product. Love the price.

Pros

Price is outstanding for the features you get. They are also ALWAYS improving! I love this product and stand by it 100%.

Cons

Get a bit confused still about how to note a contact and schedule the next one properly. Seems to be multiple ways to do that and so I do it differently often, some of which confuses the team. Also, customer service was once 100%A+ and that's probably down to an A at this time. Still great. Just not as stellar as it once was.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

We went BACK to WA after leaving for a while. Having a real estate based CRM is the best for our needs.

Kent from Keller Williams of St Pete

Best CRM

The best in the business in helping me with any question I have The absolute best customer service period.

Pros

I have been using Wise Agent for 8 years and I love it... The Newsletter I use every month The support is amazing and and with Google Sync my calendar is always up to date. Great Service Amazing Value Wise Agent is the way to go

Cons

I have to maintain another software Big Purple Dot.. The reason is that BIG PURPLE DOT records my incoming calls and I have a data base of 10000 names on BPD that if I transfer them I will loose the conversation.. Hoping I can only use Wise Agent one day

Deborah from The Deb Ward Tea,

The best and easiest CRM for Realtors!

Excellent! I highly recommend it!

Pros

I had tried many CRMS over the years and have found WA to be user friendly and yet very robust! My client base enjoy the communication and after many years we have struck a great balance regarding information we provide using the newsletter email and how many times we communicate with our clients . I like the simplicity of the call log, the ability to create catagories that are tailored to my specific business model which is repeat and referral based.

Cons

I don't prefer that I have to look though all communication to find my last personal contact.

JIm from The Bedorf Prince Team at Coldwell Banker

Wise Agent Review

The price is great for all you get. It is slow at times and they make upgardes and changes for no reason which you have to figure out how to navigate.

Pros

The cost and the open source with other software. The transaction management system was very nice.

Cons

They upgrade and change the software and its function with out warning. The system has slowed down with every upgrade it has made. Finding documents has become a bit more of a task because they changed the layout and function which has slowed our staff down.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

At first cost and the interagration. We are considering going to another product if the system keeps slowing down.

cynthia from Realty One Group

my thoughts on Wise Agent

A+ and customer service people are great

Pros

I use this daily to track my contacts, my follow up, all of my business. I also use it to communicate with clients. It's intuitive, easy to use, comprehensive.

Cons

I HATE the face that I can't send more than 500 emails at a time any more. This is a major inconvenience to me. I called and it was explained to me WHY you did it but I was super annoyed we were not given any notice. There are small things that annoy me but when I call and make a suggestion I am usually told it will be passed on. Not sure anything changes but seem receptive. I wish I could export a contact easier. Sometimes I am in the middle of typing an email and it just goes away, I have to start over. I assume most of my issues are operator error. It annoys me that the subject line in the email is a required field. And that it won't pick up both emails, I have to copy and paste over one of them. I wish there was an easier way to share vendor contacts. Overall I love the software tho and am 100% tied to it.

Laura from Brogdon Horsman

I use Wise Agent for creating transaction reports with all of the information pertaining to individual transaction. I can then save that report as a PDF and share with each party associated with our real estate transactions.

Pros

I like the new update but there are a few extra things that could make it better.

Cons

I mainly use the transaction features. The critical dates fields need to allow users to be able to type in wording if necessary. I find myself leaving a few fields blank because I can't type "5 Days" for my Resolution Period. We never know what date that will actually fall on but like to know how many days for resolution since it varies per transaction. The Checklist Tasks section needs to be expanded so I can see more of the checklist. The transaction notes section needs to be expanded so I can see more than one or two lines of text. Just takes extra time to expand on every transaction. I usually use this field to list all parties involded in the transaction along with their email addresses. It would also be nice if the Transaction Notes (when printed) would be broken on individual lines of text instead of the way they apepar when printed (as jumbled notes in one big paragraph).

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Another transaction coordinator that I know uses this so I thought I would give it a shot.

Wendy from Keller Williams

For everyone

Wise agent is a great CRM. Some stock holiday emails that could be personalized would be appreciated. Generally easy to use, some parts not as much. The call to be made area-for some reason you always have to remember to click which person is adding that info and who the client belongs to, otherwise, it doesn't translate. Some stock photos/emails would be nice to send during the different holidays/seasons.

Pros

It was easier to use years ago. Nothing too fancy, just functional.

Cons

Some things didn't seem intuitive (I'm over 60).

Response from The Wise Agent

Replied November 2018

Hey Wendy, So great to hear that you're enjoying using Wise Agent! We recently added some new holiday email templates, so be sure to give those a look! Also, the function of selecting the person that made the call for the Call List is for teams to keep track of who is contacting certain clients. So you're absolutely right, it is important to remember to do that! If you're interested in any training we offer free unlimited training to get you familiar with our system and new features. To get started just give us a call at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button. Thank you again for the review Wendy!

Jami from Re/max Renaissance

excellent

Pros

WiseAgent makes it easy to track my clients and vendors. I also appreciate being able to set up custom templates with action items that my assistant can follow thus keeping us both updated although we work remote from each other. Customer service is great.

Cons

When creating list it is extremely difficult if the spouse have different last names to get the information exported properly.

cost and ease of use

Nicole from Keller Williams

Wise Agent Keeps Me Organized

I have been using Wise Agent for over 10 years for real estate transaction management. I have trained several agents to use the program, locally and in other states. I have not found another system that keeps allows me to see the most important info on my file and tracks my tasks efficiently.

Pros

Transaction Coordinating - There are a lot of systems out there to choose from - what I like most about Wise Agent is that I can adjust closing dates and all the tasks associated with those dates adjust. I like knowing what tasks are past due, due today and upcoming. It very clearly pulls all my files together and I can quickly see what needs to be focused on at any given time.

Cons

I like a lot of the new design updates but I miss being able to see the checklist tasks. I have to scroll through them and I'm concerned I will miss something.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Ease of use and checklist management tool

Stephanie S from Real Estate

Easy to use and great customer service

Staying in communication, contact with clients and educating folks on the value on investing in RE no matter where you live.

Pros

Cons

It is not as intuitive as I wish. I can't copy and paste a whole address I have to type each component.

Great Platform For Your Money

Any new prospect or clients that I gain, I immediately enter into my Wise Agent database. I can then look them up later base on the category I place them in (buyer, seller, prospect, etc.), or by their first or last name. It's super easy! I love having the ability to just plug people into my CRM and then I can stop worrying about getting every little detail of each client saved somewhere, because I know the info is saved and safe in Wise Agent! Their notes are nice to use b/c you can set engagement "alarms," which remind you when it's time to email/text/call a prospect or client!

Pros

Love the seamless ease of uploading contacts and how they sync with multiple accounts, especially Google! The customer support is very responsive, and relevant - they know their product incredibly well and are very eager to help!

Cons

I wish still haven't been able to figure out the MailChimp integration, so I just went ahead and uploaded all of my contacts into MailChimp separately. I'm sure I could call customer service and get excellent support, but I'm a full time Realtor and simply don't have a bunch of extra time.

amy from Listingly

We love this product

Our experience has been excellent. It has literally saved us from having to add an extra person to follow up on our many transactions. Wise Agent takes care of it for us.

Pros

Wise Agent is the perfect solution for any real estate company who needs to manage several listings. It tracks each transaction and even has a reminder daily check list to follow so that nothing falls through the cracks.

Cons

I wish you could customize the transactions a little more.

Marion from RE/MAX

Real Estate CRM Review

Good customer support, great value and easy to use for even someone just starting out.

Pros

Wish Agent is always evolving and making improvements to the features and ease of use. It’s a great value with a lot to offer. I probably don’t use all the features available, but it’s great that they are available.

Cons

Probably could be trimmed down to the most used and useful programs it’s compatible with.

Brian from Assist2Sell

Great Value for the Money!

The Wise Agent solves all of our CRM needs.

Pros

The overall value you get with The Wise Agent in relation to the monthly cost is the number one reason we have used the service for as long as we have. I highly recommend The Wise Agent.

Cons

The monthly newsletter format could be updated to a more modern feel.

Cost

Jay from Patterson Skaja Group

Good Software, Could use updates but does everything you need

Overall it really does what you need it to for cheap. I Like it.

Pros

This software is like 1999 Toyota, she aint pretty but she does everything you need her to. Love the commission tracker and the checklists, makes our job easy as long as we update consistently.

Cons

Many features, some are kinda clunky like the automated newsletter, they just arnt nice enough for us to really use so we make them outside of the software.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Price, all in one system.

Jesse from Jesse Howard Team - Keller Williams Realty

Fantastic product for the money!

WiseAgent has been a solid CRM for our office for years, storing all customer data and allowing us to keep in touch with our database consistently.

Pros

The integration with our other system allows for seamless use across all platforms.

Cons

Unfortunately, we cannot mass text out of WiseAgent. This functionality would be ideal.

Price.

Danette from Keller Williams Realty

Why I like and continue to use Wise Agent

Staying in touch with my database

Pros

Customer Service is there whenever I have any questions . They are always polite ..and PATIENT

Cons

Setting up the events that make sure it is on my to do list calendar

Rick from Grey Tartan Consulting Inc.

Best CRM I've ever used

I could not be happier than I am with Wise Agent

Pros

It ease of use and it's ability to do exactly what I need it to do

Cons

no cons really, have worked together with WA on some idea and enhancements but this CRM is really robust.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

ease of use, migration simplicity, phone support, ease of ongoing use.

Kristina from Mira Realty, LLC

Great for Agents on the Go

Pros

Ease of use and integration to my other systems.

Cons

When new leads were received that were already saved as contacts they were not moved to the top of my list.

Ashley from HOME Real Estate

Works well for real estate agents!

Good place to have all your contacts, which syncs easily with Google. Calendar functions work for us

Pros

The functionality for a real estate agent.

Cons

Setting up listing/pending plans/task lists

Cost

Tony from GAP Realty Group

Wise Agent

Good product, helps keep you on track so nothing slips through the cracks. Good client relationship manager

Pros

The ability to track transactions and keep in touch with past clients

Cons

Large learning curve, once I learn something the software changes

Carol from MCO Realty

Great!

Very helpful

Pros

Ease of using. Many tutorials to assist you.

Cons

Can't print out list of contact names with their addresses & phone numbers. Can't search on a "word" in contact notes.

Response from The Wise Agent

Replied November 2018

Hey Carol, It's so wonderful to hear that you're enjoying Wise Agent and you're using our video tutorials! If you want to print out a list of your Contacts with their names and addresses, you can do this by using the drop down menu titled Print Media. After you select your contacts and select Contact List from the Print Media drop down, it will take you to a preview of the list you are about to print. Also, to search for a word in your contact notes you can use the search tool bar in the Contact Notes tab next to the Customer Summary. If you have any trouble or need help, please contact our amazing support at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button.

Natasha from Urban Acres Real Estate

A good CRM start

I like the interface in WA better than the less expensive CRM I had been using. Having a UI that compels the user to log in is critical. That being said, I found myself being irritated in one small place or another, and so I logged in less and less (I also got busier, which doesn’t help, and my self discipline admittedly lacks at times).

Pros

Like many CRMs, there is far more functionality than I will ever use as a solo practitioner. Also like most CRMs, they work better the more one uses them. There is a lot I like about Wise Agent - the calendar view on the home screen comes to mind. I like that snapshot of the month and my client events all in one quick look.

Cons

I am not a team. Wise Agent is far more designed for agents who work in teams. I also wish there were the ability to customize fields more so. Little things, like being able to tab between fields would be helpful too. Some of the UI is clunky.

Annette from Remax Realtec Group

Wise Agent Review

Great customer service and the software gives me the two functions I value most: a good calendar and a good way to keep track of my clients.

Pros

Love the Contact Notes feature which allows you to back-date notes, so if you get behind on note input, your notes can be based on the date the event happened and not the date the information was inputted, like some systems. Also, love the calendar that syncs with phone.

Cons

Do not like the email function. The message format looks dated.

Response from The Wise Agent

Replied November 2018

Hey Annette, It's so great to hear that you're loving Wise Agent! Thank you for your feedback on the email function, we have recently added new templated and updated our branding templates. We are always looking to improve so your comments are appreciated. Thanks again for reviewing!

Sue from Keller Williams Platinum Partners

Honest feedback on Wise Agent

Wise Agent has been GREAT & I've been using it for years. Easy to use. Very affordable with my budget. Highly recommend especially when your a new agent like I was 13 years ago...

Pros

Love the Tax part where I can enter invoices & it keeps a tally of the year & all I have to do is print it out & take with me to my tax accountant.

Cons

On tax part would love if there were more categories that pertain to things we need to enter for taxes. I just have to end up putting them over in Misc.

Response from The Wise Agent

Replied November 2018

Hey there, Thanks so much for leaving us a review and giving us your feedback on Wise Agent! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. We're always looking to improve, so it's great to have your comments about the categories in the accounting reports. Thank you again for the feedback!

Jeffery from HomeSmart Fine Homes and Land

Great Value

It does just what I want it to do. It helps me manage my client and customers and Ieads. The customer service is response and friendly.

Pros

1. Very Dependable 2. Great Customer service . 3 Comprehensive Tools. 4. Affordable 5. Integrations with other services.6. Generally easy to use

Cons

1. Some of the HTML Editing needs to be simplified and more intuitive and more graphic with drop and drag layout possibilities For dummies like me . I would really like to be able to include links behind pictures and text rather than the actual URL.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Price was the biggest factor at the time. But customer service and its functionality keep me . But please don't raise the price.

Ron from All-American Realty

Long time User

Always been good.

Pros

Easy to use, very Affordable. Great customer service.

Cons

I encountered difficulties down loading pictures for property flyers. This started happening about 8 months ago.

Recommended

Lawrence from Respected Realty LLC

The best I've seen for the money

I follow up with all of my clients with it, send newsletters, and I'm just beginning to figure out how to interface with facebook and instagram,

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, and if you hit a snag you can ask for help and within a day you get a straight answer.

Cons

Actually I'm pretty happy about everything. I would prefer if I could prioritize follow up so that high priority tasks would appear first in the calendar for that day. You can prioritize and it flags the task, but it isn't scheduled in any particular order, as far as I can see. This is a VERY small complaint in what is otherwise a damn good set of programs

Response from The Wise Agent

Replied November 2018

Hey Lawrence, This is a wonderful suggestion, and a perfect example of why we love to get feedback like this. We are always looking to improve and we will forward this suggestion to our developers. Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review and for giving us such helpful feedback!

Lori from The Thomas Group NW Real Estate

Very comprehensive CRM

I have been using it for years and it had helped me stay in touch with my clients and grow my business.

Pros

I love how much I can do with this system - lots of features to help me stay in touch with my clients - CRM, email, newsletters, drip campaigns. I love that I can customize my transaction checklists, newsletters, emails, etc and that all my contacts (clients and vendors) are all in one place.

Cons

The mobile version can use a little work. And the design if the newsletters can use an update.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

It is a more comprehensive product for the price.

Susan from Crown Key Realty, Inc

Great CRM for the Money

Keeping track of clients and timelines.

Pros

I've had a subscription to Wise Agent for 10 years. It's a robust CRM that can almost anything you need it to do. It will sync with google, etc. The customer support people are awesome and easy to reach.

Cons

There is SO Much that it CAN do, I get overwhelmed.

Response from The Wise Agent

Replied November 2018

Hey Susan, We're so so happy that you're loving Wise Agent. Thank you for being with us for so many years, we really appreciate that! We do offer a lot of features and integrations, but if there are ever any that you're interested in getting some training on please give us a call! We offer unlimited training and we even have a weekly class. Give us a call at 480-836-0345 or you can hit the Contact Us button. Thank you again for taking time to review!

Susan from Virginia Cook Realtors

This is a great program for the beginning or veteran agent

We are able to use it in conjunction with Constant Contact. I track my leads with it by coding them (BLD SLD Past Client etc)

Pros

It's easy to use. Also we use the monthly newsletter to keep in touch with our database.

Cons

Wish we could do transaction management with it.

Response from The Wise Agent

Replied November 2018

Hey Susan, It's so great to hear that you're loving Wise Agent! We do have transaction management functions! Within the transaction management you can create checklists that allow you to keep track of the buyer and seller transactions or any other process you repeat regularly in your business. We have video tutorials on how to get started with those, or you can always reach out to our support team! The number is 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button, we would be happy to help you out! Thank you for leaving a review!

Jeff from Choice One Properties

Great Company w Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Fairly intuitive and simple to use. Wonderful Customer Service

Cons

A few features that I wish were more customize able like adding User defined fields.

Deborah from RE/MAX Fine Homes

Getting better all the time

Pretty familiar, but I don't really use all the marketing tools.

Pros

Easy to sort contacts, set up custom groups and sources, and print mailing labels.

Cons

Disjointed in some places, such as adding notes. This may be a user issue (me), but I have contacts I want to keep, but they aren't active. But when I want to see only my active clients, I have to set a filter and run a sort. I'd like to keep those old leads somewhere where I don't have to see them all the time.