• Pros

• "easy to use and make changes when your logged in on a desktop computer "

• "I enjoy the ability to post event flyers on the platform and that people are able to purchase tickets/tables through the site. "

• "very mobile oriented amazing customer service ability to manage billing ability to keep team on the same page about event managment"

• Cons

• "There have been a few bugs regarding the tally of total guests, but the customer service is impeccable and issue are resolved very quickly"

• "Nothing I can think of. Nothing I can think of."

• "Automatically shifts to the next day at midnight when there should be a setting that creates a cutoff like 2am"

Browse NightPro Reviews

Life Saver

Pros

The software being on the cloud helps keep the whole team up to date in real time which makes everything run efficiently

Cons

I wish we where able to change the currency to our liking

Reasons for Choosing NightPro

Pricing is perfect , very easy to use

Gabriel from Rumpus Room

TPRO review

excellent. my preferred event mgmt software. 24/7 customer service is unbeatable

Pros

Cons

would like ability to email and text customer profile database from the app some clunkiness of having to replicate recurring event and inventory needs some clunkiness to enabling promoters to have their own discrete ticket and table needs sharing of my customers with other competitors via tablelist marketing

Reasons for Choosing NightPro

flexibility and customer service at a competitive rate

billing and customer service

Laura from The Paddle Barn

Functional use

Everyone working at the venue can easily view what is available and what is sold

Pros

Easy to use Updates immediately Tracks

Cons

Since I am in the Bar Industry I would like this app to have a tip option as it currently does not

Mike from Tunnel Nightclub

Tablelist Pro for Nightclub Operations

I can easily manage how much revenue our club is generating throughout any given point in the day or night. It makes it super simple to adjust reservations and even more simple to book a reservation.

Pros

I really enjoy the opportunity this app gives us to run a nightclub efficiently. Between using this and SevenRooms prior, it is easier to select an option from the venue map and tie it back to the reservation of my choice through the already booked appointments.

Cons

I will say the one thing I dislike is that the app doesn’t automatically update new leads when reservations are requested through our website. These leads go directly to our GM as he manages all the venues, however, I am the one who responds to all leads. I have to manually check the app a few times a day. I’d prefer to be notified for a lead versus searching through the app.

Reasons for Switching to NightPro

I worked for a different company prior to Tunnel and they used SevenRooms.

Justin from House of Yes

Tablelist Pro for night clubs

I really LOVE this software. It truly revolutionized our flow and efficiency from booking / guest entry and post event follow up through their CRM options

Pros

This app connects my entire team in real time and allows last minute communication whether the staff is working that night or at home It has great capacity for checking in whole or part of a group / tracking demographic information / adding important notes per specific customers and allowing me to see who is at the club even when I'm at home

Reasons for Choosing NightPro

I was impressed with the overall look and feel of the platform, the intuitive simplicity and the hands on customer service

Scott from 3Fifty Terrace/The Annex Detroit

Transforms your Business!!!

Now, our whole management and promotions team works on one instantly updateable system. I no longer have to manually write or update the guestlist at the door. I can add anyone to our guestlist from miles away on the fly. Bulk adding the guestlist is an amazing time savings. Critical notes that make the customer feel special are easily added to every VIP Reservation.

Pros

This is a great collaborative tool! All Users can input customer information on the flyer for an immediate update to all. This has changed former hand written processes to a fully digital and traceable system.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Nothing I can think of.

Sean from Oxford Social Club

Industry: Restaurants

Simple and Effective

Keeps our VIP team organized

Pros

Layout is easy to maneuver and interface is clean

Pedro from La V Night Club/Restaurant

i like the software

good so far

Pros

easy to use and make changes when your logged in on a desktop computer

Cons

i wish you could change the floor plans from the app if your signed in as an administrator

Henry from BNEG

Henry L

Overall positive.

Pros

Product is very easy to use, the ability to hold multiple venues in one is great. Functionality of tickets along with tables is great.

Cons

Not all features work seamlessly. Oftentimes there are glitches with guest list and table check in.

Kathryn from The Butter Group

Marketing with TablelistPro

Pros

Cons

It gets confusing when you choose to have your event "repeat until __". Saving posts and breaking the link still doesn't make much sense to me. Also our inventory isn't always consistent when posting.

Reasons for Switching to NightPro

Hosts didn't find SevenRooms user friendly.

Greg from Greenhalge

Additional Views

Pros

The ease of use is great for me and my staff.

Cons

I would appreciate being able to see the full details when a request is paid via the ipad. Currently I see the request for a table, however I have to login via my computer (not the app) to see the full contact details of the request. ie: phone number, email, etc. In addition, I would like to have different settings for different users. For example, only a Manager or Host could approve the reservation, not everyone. (not sure if that makes sense)

Ravinder from ACCC

Tablelist Pro is ahead of the game

Table list pro is the premium software available in the market at the moment and ahead of the game and with the competition

Pros

Easy to use, functionality and user base

Cons

Software works well for me. It's easier to navigate on the computer than on an App or on the phone ease of use wise the computer usability is faster

George from Tunnel

The Best Software

My overall experience is 10/10 . I love this app.

Pros

I love how the software is user friendly and straight forward. Very easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like. Everything is great.

Matt from Avalon Hollywood

Easy and simple app

Pros

Very practical and simple to use and I would recommend anyone who makes business

Cons

It can freeze sometimes, so I would like to see more updated version

Easy Peasy

Pros

I loved its functionality and ease of use the most.

Cons

There are none so far only been using it for 6 months.