• Pros

• "The software is very good for the use that I have for it. I used it in a different category than what it is actually set up for and so far up to now I have been able to adapt it for my needs. "

• "Easy to use. Integrates with our website so customers can book on line. "

• "It's helped me expand and grow my vacation property rental company to a level that I couldn't have even imagined"

• Cons

• "The product is great except it would have been really nice if it was a tad easier to setup. Support is helpful though"

• "Capturing customer data into excel to perform analysis on my own ... but I have not discussed this with customer service."

• "Customer support can be difficult sometimes. Some of the functions are not the best. Group bookings aren't easy. "

Browse Easy InnKeeping Reviews

Diane from Quilter's Cabin Retreat

An exceptional business tool for the small innkeeper or B&B owner

Pros

The software is easily customizable to suit your own hospitality business needs. It helps me keep track of my bookings, invoices, income, form letters, customer lists, etc. I t will even compute the applicable hotel taxes for me. When I have an issue, a quick call to their support team gets it straightened out asap. The first year I was in business, I kept track of all my bookings, billing, payments, reservations, cancellations, et cetera, on an Excel spreadsheet. That proved to be too cumbersome and labor intensive. Regular hotel/motel software was too "big" for my small retreat business, and it was some time before I came across Easy InnKeeping. This software has saved me many hours of "reinventing the wheel" and for that, it's very reasonable price is well worth it!

Cons

Sometimes it can be sluggish, but it might be my connection speed which can fluctuate (or maybe I'm just impatient). Customizing the html in the various form letters can be tricky, but the support team has been very helpful in figuring it out for me. Sometimes I have trouble assigning "codes" to new items I offer. I try to re-assign codes I don't use, for new things, and it won't let me just overwrite the original assignation. The only other thing I've had an issue with is sometimes it randomly 'denies access' to certain elements on the Billing page, even though I'm the only one that uses the program. However in that instance, I've found workarounds that avoid it.

Barry from BuyandRentBoji Real Estate & prop. mngt.

it makes managing a number of condos much easier

it makes keeping reservations alot easier to keep track of.

Pros

colorful graph=like reservation calendar with multiple options for each reservation so easier to tract what the status is with a renter

Cons

it does not sync with VRBO or the other rental; website I use for listings makes it non friendly for my budget or my time to pay someone to fill in multiple calendars on multiple sights. Is does not print a color copy of the calendars for my staff and cleaning company making it harder for everyone in my employ to follow. Is a bit pricey for what I use it for considering that pricing is coming down on alot of software. I basically use the calendar system, would see alot more value if I used all the functions so my bad to a point.

Response from GraceSoft

Replied September 2017

Dear Barry, Thank you for your feedback! We understand your needs, and have interest from other clients as well in VRBO integration. Our team is working on an interface with VRBO, and we will let you know when that is available! Thank you for choosing Easy InnKeeping

Paula from Oak Grove Manor B&B/Pine Grove Cottages

Great Software for Running Your Guest Lodging/Vacation Rental Business

I have been using this product for running my vacation rentals and b&b for over 15 years. Although I use a variety of booking services, Easy Innkeeping is my master software for managing reservations, running financial reports and coordinating cleaning services for my properties. Can't live without it!

Pros

Visual view of bookings across units by month.

Cons

Sometimes a bit finicky on my iphone. I use 90% of time on my laptop and use ipad for bookings when I am mobile. The size of the ipad is perfect for the monthly view graphic which is a wonderful way to check availability when away from home.

October 2015

Conrad from Pirate Haus Inn

October 2015

As a standalone it's pretty good BUT if you connect to Expedia, beware!

I've been on this for about 5 months now and it was a toss up between WebRezPro, and I'm wondering if I should have gone with the latter. Neither company could convert my data from Rezovation besides the customer table, so I lost a decade of history. I went with Easy Innkeeping because they had the ability to set up a different child/adult extra person rate. It's amazing how many software packages don't. The Easy Innkeeping refresh rate is annoyingly slow, I just expect it to be less than a second. I also don't like that they maintain their own hardware, I would rather they put it on Amazon or Google's server farm, like Clock PMS. They don't charge for bookings over their own system, but $3 for reservations which come through Expedia. The main problem is that data doesn't come over right. The entire amount shows up in the daily rate, no tax or other items, so I have to re-enter it. And I've asked numerous times. And, get this, if you want to set up a minimum stay on weekends, you have to create a separate seasonal rate for every weekend! if you have a Bnb like me, this is not the software you want. They were able to update it via a script on the back end, but it's such an easy thing to code for since they already have a way to apply a rate to the days of the week, it should be just a matter of checking off a box where you want to apply the minimum nights. Tech support is mostly by chat, their little window will pop up saying 'approximate wait time is one minute'....I've gotten that message and waited 20 minutes without result. They are constantly improving the software, and uptime has been very good. They run on top of some other software so that when an employee logs in, their password displays in the open in the URL for a second or two. WTF, you may ask? Well, yes, so if you're worried about your employees hacking into another person's account, this software isn't for you either. Oh, I paid a year in advance, and for 2 months haven't had time to verify the expedia bookings were correct, so they cut off my access to the software even though I paid for a year, over a $30 past due bill. And they cut it off at night, when they don't have anyone available to take a payment. So yeah, I'm going to start looking around.

Response from GraceSoft

Replied June 2016

Hello Matt, It is unfortunate that your experience with Easy InnKeeping was not upto your expectations. It is our continuous endeavor to enhance client satisfaction. We value your feedback as it has helped us to greatly improve Direct Connect functionality through our channel manager and have made some remarkable progress along the way. We look forward to the opportunity to service your property again in the future. Team EIK

Stephen from Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast

Great reservation system for the Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast

Uptime is great ... meets all of our needs ... customer support is excellent ... time saver, especially with repeat customers ... love the ability to quickly send a confirmation to our guests. We helped sell your system to another local bed and breakfast!

Pros

Ability to enter reservation via cell phones, iPads, etc. while away from our B and B

Millian from Ann Wigmore Institute

Industry: Information Services

EZI is very good for the use that I have for it, a whole different category than just a hotel.

That I am able to make reservations and send from any of my devices and adapt the software to what I actually need.

Pros

Cons

Hi the new templates are a little bit confusing to someone that does not have all the technology and up to date features that has been recently installed.

Amy from Sun Burst Inn

Awesome software

I moved this little inn from pencil and paper to having software. It has been a great experience getting everything online. The improvements that they continue to make keep making this more and more user friendly. I have recommended it several times and will continue to do so.

Pros

It is very user friendly.

Cons

Some of the changes that have been made were not made known to the users, so when we tried to make changes in a reservation it wouldn't allow it.

Amy from Brays Island

Works for my company

Convenience for Owners and staff. Works with our online website to show rooms that are sold out. The staff is easy to use it and the live chat option is great.

Pros

The quick add feature is nice. Additionally, we have enable automatic email confirmations in our system to be send.

Cons

Sometimes the names and emails for the guests profiles aren't recognizable. I have had to submit a few work orders for this.

Todd from Leucadia Beach Inn

Easy to use and good response time from service dept

Managing our bookings in real time

Pros

Ease of use for staff. Like the color coding option for us to differentiate bookings and situation at our Inn

Cons

How the reservations don't map well for Third Party bookings. Reservations will put guest in different rooms if they are a multi night booking and then we have to move them back around to get them in one room

Todd from Leucadia Beach Inn

General Manager

Been a good relationship with EZ Innkeeping. Support is good and responsive. Need to fix some elements of Direct Booking to make smoother for customer

Pros

Ease of use and mobility

Cons

Improve Direct connect issues to avoid overbookings. Also how multi day bookings get slotter into multiple rooms makes more work for customer and causes some confusion

Matthew from The Old Hotel B&B

Excellent Company and Excellent System

I love most of the system. I bought it years ago because of its ease of use and style. I needed something with icons and pictures that would trigger my memory! 2 small issues. Guest Name field won't accept anything with hyphens or extra marks. So hyphenated names or names with umlauts etc never work. It's very odd. Secondly the viewing pain for CC done allow one to use when updating a payment or refunding. I have to pull out a paper to write the number down, then retype it into the field. Seems like there should be an easier way.

Pros

Ease of use. Colors and icons are clearly visible.

Cons

Name field won't allow hyphens or any marks.

Lauren from Brays Island Plantation

Overall it is good

Easy use for all of my staff. Convenience for ownership. Sometimes the email confirmations are messed up though. Different fields don't read certain email addresses or names so hopefully that will get fixed.

Pros

Updates all the time. Color coding. Guest functions are easy to setup. Live chat is nice. It is easy to update the profiles.

Cons

Response from GraceSoft

Replied September 2017

Dear Lauren, Thank you for your feedback. We are working on some design changes to make group bookings more user friendly.

Diane from Quilter's Cabin Retreat

The program isn't set up to handle the way I book for my retreat. But the team customized it for me!

Previous to using EasyInnkeeping, I was using Excel + Quickbooks + Google Calendar. This makes life SO much easier!

Pros

Tech support - 9 years ago when I started using the program, I had difficulty customizing it to handle the parameters for my retreat facility. The team was able to give me workarounds that make it work for me!

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't work the way I expect it to - sometimes status on the calendar doesn't show properly. I experience a little bit of difficulty editing the confirmation letters.

Donna from Sunset on Seneca B&B

No fuss software

Easily accessible software over many platforms. If you have an internet connection, you're in.

Pros

The interface with Easy WebRez. The ease of use. The array of options available for your facility, regardless of size.

Cons

Has proven impossible to download all of MY data, on need. The inability to set seasonal rates by month/day only. Must redo every year and sometimes online bookers slip through with the off season rack rates.

Linda from Just Passing Through, Inc.

Before EasyInnKeeping my business was a disaster. It was difficult to keep track of reservations.

Helps me stay organized. Easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see everything on one page. There are many features that I haven't used yet, but will be using them because of their functionality.

Cons

One thing I've found that I don't like is that I can't change the name of the guest without deleting the reservation and re-creating it.

Sandra from Tres Palmas Inn and Villas

OK

Organize reservations work.

Pros

User Friendly It was easy to set up. It is easy to use and visually easy to understand. For poeple that are not that computer literate, can be used immedately.

Cons

Glitches that do not allow you to perform certain tasks. such as not being able to get all fields in the reports.

Sahidur from Distinct Inc

Very easy to access and use

Pros

You can check pretty much everything and status recode etc. Printable. It has also inventory control provisions.

Cons

Not really. But one thing I should really like say that in the of enter the guest information need to click at least 2 times . If it fixed it will be the best software in the market.

Gisela from Altavita Village/ Air Force Village West

Never had a problem using Easy InnKeeping since our company has started using it.

Easy to use for our company. No double booking.

Pros

It is really easy to use. Easy to add and delete reservations. Especially months in advance. All updates have also worked great. I don't have any issues with Easy InnKeeping. Everything has worked great since our company has started using it.

Chris from Episcopal Church Center of Utah

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy Innkeeping Software

I work for a small 14-room hotel and we use Easy InnKeeping software. It's not exactly geared to our operation, but the GraceSoft staff have been very accommodating about adding enhancements to help lighten our load. Their help by chat is very, very good, with technicians who are committed to improving your experience and knowledge. I would recommend Easy InnKeeping for smaller hotel spaces.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability to some of our more esoteric problems like two unrelated individuals in one room, each paying for his own accommodations.

Cons

The learning curve is pretty steep, but once you are experienced, the software is intuitive.

Sandra from Tres Palmas Inn and Villas

Good for beginners

For people who are not computer savvy, this is a good program to start. The challenges: not being able to produce the reports that I need even if I customize it, since you cannot get all categories in the report. Sometimes follow-up have not been the best with the issues I had asked to be assisted.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Not being able to produce the reports I need.

Janine from The Morgan State House

Easy Innkeeping - Gracesoft

We are very happy with this software. Easy to use and the view is easy to the eye. We have looked at other programs and they were cumbersome to use and not eye friendly. I would recommend this software.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

None that I can think of

Conrad from Dakota Country Inn & Suites

Easy to use software.

It took some time to set up, but now that it is set up it's an easy software to use. Ties in with our website easily, customers can book directly from our web site.

Pros

Easy to use. Integrates with our website so customers can book on line.

Cons

When entering data, refresh rate can be slow. For example, when entering a reservation, refreshes after entering data in each field, rather than after the information for the reservation is completed.

Erin from Northwoods Resort

Couldn't ask for better software

Pros

Ease of use and functionality of the software for our 27 cabin resort! Also, the service is amazing!!

Cons

The one spot that I wish there was a better solution was I wish there was an App for smart phone use

Shelli from Flip Flop Beach Rental

Best Hospitality software I have ever used!

Their customer service is amazing and always available! Product is so easy to learn and use. They listen to your needs and making adjustments to your needs.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

NOTHING!

Lori from The Branson Hotel

Never had any issues that customer service did not promptly help to fix.

Pros

System is very easy to train new staff on. Reporting and making changes on system is very easy. Love that I can auto generate letters to each & every guest!

Millian from Ann Wigmore Institute

Great Software

I have been using this software for 5 years. It adapts to my particular situation that I work with that is a school curriculum.

Pros

It adapts to my particular use.

Cons

The discounts do not work correctly

Mark from Clear Stream Campground

Very user friendly site with a great support team. Always able to reach them when I need assistance.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I like the calendar feature to see my availability. The reports are also a big help to plan for upcoming weeks.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to use features on my mobile device. I think a more simple way to block rooms on my mobile device would be helpful.

Rich from Casa Sucre Boutique Hotel and Coffeehouse

Love Easy Innkeeping

Easy to use and great customer support. I would reccommend Easy Inn Keeping to any one with a large or small hotel.

Pros

easy of use

Cons

no cons at the present time

Amazing team & product

Nikki from Ridgemark Golf Club & Resort

Gracesoft Service is on par with ease of use

The Easy Inn keeping system is easy to understand and use. The more I use the product, the more I learn about the functions. If ever a problem, the customer service team is always up for the challenge.

Pros

The ease of use and understanding

Cons

Some features are difficult to maneuver for the first time, but once you've done it a few times it sticks

Curtis from Beachcomber Cottages

Great support

If I have issues they are always available! The mobile version is wonderful as well! I 100% recomend Easyinnkeeping!

January 2016

Jack from Marquis

January 2016

Comprehensive software but....

But it seems to be in its infancy. Not sure if this is a startup company with a great future or an ancient technology on its way out. Parts of this software seems to have some great features but the implementation is sloppy and buggy. We have been evaluating this company for quite a few months now and needless to say we are concerned about its future. Sometimes they miss the mark with some of the most basic features but then excel in other areas. Our confidence has been tested several times and unfortunately we feel it is not ready for prime time for larger companies. Might be ok for a mom and pop with a couple of customers a months but larger hotels and resorts will most likely find it falls short on speed, accuracy and customer service. The most troubling aspect we ran into was having customer service, who is the same guy over and over, eventually just ignore us over bugs that they could not figure out.

Response from GraceSoft

Replied November 2016

We are pleased to receive feedback. We have always valued client feedback in the continued improvement of Easy InnKeeping software services. Our core product, Easy InnKeeping has been in the market since 1999, and the features you are referring to as `excelling I would guess refer to some of those features. According to our records, you did have some challenges with implementation of a newer interface called `Direct Connect which connects our Easy InnKeeping service with OTAs like Expedia and Booking.com . We certainly apologize for the frustration that you and a few other clients experienced during implementation of this interface end of 2015. We have since been able to address these issues and our implementations of the Direct Connect interface since the 2nd quarter of 2016 have proven stable and smooth.

Lynn from Hide Away Cabins by the Lake

Ive been using Grace for almost 10 years

Making reservations is easy

Pros

Technical support. The team in the support group is very very knowledgeable and always has an easy answer

Cons

It is constantly freezing up or needing to log on again if it sets too long. I then have to log in and lose the reservation that I've started

Response from GraceSoft

Replied September 2017

We are so privileged to serve long standing customers like yourself, thanks for the feedback! Our support team may be able to help optimize your browser settings to assist with your issue in getting logged out.

Lee from Brays island

Just ok

I mean over all it is convenient. If I am at home I am able to review the system without any issues. My team finds it easy to use and manage.

Pros

Server based, works in all browsers, goodnreporting, adding users is easy, room descriptions are nice

Cons

Room blocks are so hard to use and move forward with. There is no consistency between quick reservations and full reservation screen.

August 2013

Ashton from Echo Valley Ranch & Spa

August 2013

Truly Amazing Customer Care

We are so happy with the service and attention we have received from Easy Inn Keeping since we purchased the software. We have a very unique product that required a lot of time, custom changes and care. The associates at Easy Inn Keeping always went above and beyond to help create a solution that would work well for our business. They were very patient, knowledgeable and kind. The actual software is very easy to use. Although there is a learning curve, once it's implemented, it can completely change the efficiency of your business. They offered all the services we needed to successfully set up a new reservation software, online booking engine and exposure to the GDS. We will always recommend Easy Inn Keeping, not just for a good product, but for the excellent care and attention you are sure to receive.

Martha from Potomac Appalachian Trail Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

I would prefer more attention to customer service. If I call, it's important.

Pros

I like that my volunteers, who are often elderly and computer illiterate, can operate the program with relative ease.

Cons

When the new interface came online, I was unable to make changes to the Set Up. One of our necessary reservation letters also began printing on two pages. We send this to all renters and it MUST be on a single page. I have contacted Gracesoft multiple times over about a two week period and the issue still has not been addressed. I can't imagine that a problem with spacing is a major programming task.

Response from GraceSoft

Replied September 2017

Dear Martha, Thank you for your the feedback. We apologize for the difficulty in getting a timely response from our team. Recently, our personnel in the office near Houston was out a few days due to Hurricane Harvey, which may have contributed to the delay. Our customer support will be getting in touch with you to address the issue as quick as possible. Thank you for your patience.

August 2011

Brad from Neal's Lodges

August 2011

Thanks for the support

Highly recommend Gracesoft for your property management, booking and all your resort related software.

Pros

We recently shopped the internet and interviewed countless lodge owners in an effort to find the perfect application for us to convert to. We found it with Gracesoft and Easy Innkeeping. The entire staff knows us and never is too busy to stop and help. The owner actually came to see us one day, just to help understand what we were all about. Thanks Gideon. Yall are doing a great job and thanks for all the help.

Cons

Point of sale integration, which Gideon is working on and we want to be a test site for it.

Sherika from Amazon

This product is a great product and the ease of use is amazing.

Pros

The quality, customer service, and service providers. The company of this software cares for great customer service and support.

Cons

Nothing at all. I liked this software better than most that I have used the past. Customer service and support are an important aspect to me.

Worked well for our sister company-- managing condos and simpler listings

Pros

Very easy to customize the software to suit the rental business. Computed taxes and invoices easily.

Cons

Had to contact customer support to solve certain issues. Did have a smartphone app that I was aware of.

Eva from Ratna Ling Retreat Center

Easy to Easy Inn Keep!

No trouble at all with the initial use of this product. a few too many clicks sometimes but overall very user-friendly.

Pros

User- friendly.

Cons

Too many clicks.

Jeremiah from Greenway Accommodations

Intuitive Property Management

Gracesoft Easy Innkeeping is as straightforward as its title implies. Providing comprehensive calendar overviews, direct settlement options, a variety of reservation status classifications, efficient letter templates, and non-taxing performance requirements all but ensure my recommendation of the product to accommodation businesses of any size.

Khristopher from Hotel

Great product

Pros

Great product booking system was great along with the different ways to advertise rooms and other amenities we have to offer

Cons

Did experience a little lag in speed but wasn't a deal breaker

Bob from Grey Rose Suites

Good software. Some bugs, Great customer support.

We just switched to Easy Innkeeping for the cost/benefit of having our OTA reservations managed for us. There have been some bugs but all issues are handled promptly especially by Benjamin Diest.

Joanna from Shawmont Hotel

Good Reservation system

Have been using Easy Innkeeping for several years now, pretty straightforward. It took a while to get used to it and to figure out its functions, but it was not too difficult.

rhonda from lake michigan vacation rentals

Stress free

We went from doing all business off paper to turning over to easyinnkeeping which made my life stress free. There customer service is EXCELLENT and always available.

b from Edgemarks

111 newport

I don't like to be forced into providing information or review while I have work to do , locking me out of the program is not acceptable to me ...

May 2016

Neal from Lago Rico

May 2016

I got ripped off - months after I paid for it; the software was stil so full of bugs it was unusable

These people are very nice on the phone. I paid for a year in advance and months after I paid for it the software was still so full of bugs it was unusable. We tried to get it fixed over and over again. I tried to get my money back after 6 months but ended up with nothing. They are hard (impossible sometimes) to reach on the phone. They are big on promises but short on delivery. Don't waste your time or money here. There are plenty of reputable software companies. These guys are thieves.

Vicky from Ocio Properties

Easy and very functional

Managing a property with three Villas, Easy Inn Keeping is easy to use, keeping our reservations in order.

Pros

How easy it is to use.

Catherine from Leadville Hostel

Hostel review

seems slow, especially adding multiple rooms (ie for groups). Other than that I haven't encountered any problems, support is great