• Pros

• "I love the ease of access with the ability to store information and create notes on applicants."

• "I love how detailed you can get with workflows, it helps me stay organized. Everything always works the way it is supposed to."

• "I like how easy it is to navigate. I also like the fact that it allows me to text and email the candidates. "

• Cons

• "Setting up multiple interviews can be time consuming but it's a minor flaw... system great overall. "

• "The interface and the functionality could be improved for sure. But at a basic level it works just fine."

• "1. It can take some time for users to learn how to use the software, but once they do, things are smooth. 2. The software does not allow for much customization like theme color. "

Browse ClearCompany HRM Reviews

August 2015

Carmen

August 2015

I highly recommend ClearCompany

I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual system, they have saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have. We are an energy company with over 200 employees in several states. Having an efficient, online onboarding process has streamlined HR's workflow, and being able to sort and categorize the thousands of applications we receive each year has saved us a great deal of time, and has eliminated the bottleneck we used to have in distributing resumes to the relevant department managers.

Pros

Customer service; our hiring managers have immediate access to resumes; efficient, streamlined onboarding process; customized forms

Cons

1. I'd like to see an integrated, easy way to sort applicants on our side. We get a huge number of applicants seeking all sorts of jobs we aren't advertising. We have two "General Consideration" requisitions set up to keep people from applying inappropriately for jobs that require special qualifications. I have not found the Talent Pool feature to be useful in sorting these candidates, so I set up many unposted requisitions that I forward those candidates into, based on what type of job they may be considered for in the future. This clogs up our requisition list, and takes extra time. It would be nice to have an assortment of buckets for these applicants that is seperate from the live requisitions, and with some automation as in the talent pool feature. For instance, they could be automatically sorted based on an answer to a screening question. 2. Also, it can take a while to get new forms built, or old ones changed. Sometimes they fix one piece on a form, and something else stops working. I would like for them to test the forms thoroughly to make sure they work before giving them to us. We have also had trouble printing some of the forms, because they aren't designed to be printed.

Claire from OnShift

Easily Usable, Functional and Customer Focused ATS

Pros

ClearCompany's ATS is the best system I have used in a HR setting. It is user-friendly and has a nice design to it. In my opinion, the greatest factor for me is that it integrates with Outlook and all of your communication with candidates is stored directly into the system without having to do anything. I think it is well organized with a dashboard that can help you by just looking at it. I think it's easy to move through as well. I also enjoy using ShieldScreening as the background vendor as it is very quick and easy to screen our final candidates.

Cons

I wish that all functions integrated to and from Paylocity which is the payroll system we use that integrates from ClearCompany just not back to.

Shaquanna from Sandhills Community College

The Best Software For Onboarding

ClearCompany has excelled with keeping us informed of onboards completing tasks, and has improved the quality of the hiring process overall.

Pros

ClearCompany is very dependable, easy to navigate, and does everything for us. With the ease of knowing that we have this software in place, we can rest assured that our onboards are taken care of.

Cons

The software could be a little better at sending reminder emails to onboards and their direct managers informing them of the tasks remaining in their packets instead of us having to check and send reminder emails to onboards who have not completed any tasks.

Jason from Flexible Pharmacy Services

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Solid program with good support

Pros

This program is reliable, customizable, good support.

Cons

Cost increases over the years were significant. Forced me to look for other options.

Reasons for Choosing ClearCompany HRM

ClearCompany had a comprehensive recruiting package, but since we werent ready for the whole solution, they allowed us to utilize the on-boarding portion by itself.

Better ATS/Onboarding Options

I migrated our HR/Recruiting department to ClearCompany from a more expensive Legacy ATS that was showing its age and cost much more. Beware of a few things. First, while they aren't a bad software suite, they aren't great, and suffer from not being particularly good in any one aspect compared to competitors, whether its functionality, features, price, etc. They do, however, have a great sales team that is prepared to sell their product as the next great thing. They also spent a lot of money on help modules (professional Youtube clips) and making their software aesthetically pleasing. However, when in actual use, the software is not as good as the image would lead you to believe. It is one of the more glitchy pieces of HR software I've ever used with experience in excess of over 10 ATS/HRIS/CRM/etc. Using it is not intuitive, from selecting dispositions, to making changes, to posting ads, to running reports. For the price, it in the lower half of pricing for equivalent ATS software packages, but on the high end of that, and each additional option and login costs a lot. There are a lot of competing products that are easier to use, less prone to malfunctions, and cheaper. While an HR department probably wouldn't hate this product, since it does work, there are absolutely better products in both directions, both at a higher price point with more functionality, as well as at lower price points with equivalent functionality.

Pros

The portal is aesthetically pleasing, with a very modern design approach. It is priced decently, although not great, cheaper than large vendors like Taleo, etc., but there are cheaper options that offer roughly the same functionality (and some better). They remain focused on compliance and update standardized forms. The Onboarding side is better than their ATS.

Cons

Nickel and dime for every extra item. Additional user seats are expensive. Data migration from previous ATS is expensive. Changes to the format, questions, dispositions, stages, etc. are not easy and it is hard to tailor to your company/department's specific individualized needs. In order to make it pretty, they made it very difficult to change formatting. In addition, if you require ClearCompany to make a change, it takes a while and costs a lot. Controls are pretty, but aren't intuitive. They are NOT GoogleforJobs compliant. When I last asked them for an update in 2017, they stated it wasn't necessary and had only the most vague understanding of why this was important. Their mobile optimization is horrible and frequently has issues. Their ATS is glitchy.

Jillian from Accenture

ATS system that makes tracking easy

Pros

ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive for both recruiters and hiring managers. The system allows you to reply directly to candidate and forward them to the hiring manager. The best part is that all of the information is kept in one place for easy reference. You can view the email correspondence with each candidate, add interview notes and attach documents.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to sort candidates based on the jobs they're matched with or could potentially be matched to. The software has a Talent Pool feature, but I don't find it useful unless there is an open requisition for the type of job the candidate could be considered for.

Tina from PUC National

June 2016

Okay system; bad customer service

I was with this system when it was HRM and then ClearCompany bought it out. This happened a year after we implemented the HRM system and it felt like we had to go through constant training with our hiring managers and updates for the transition. I had 3-4 different reps in less than 2 years and the response time was horrible. I waited over a month for things to get done and implemented. When ClearCompany took the product over it was definitely better than HRM but not enough to justify them wanting to double our cost! I felt like it was finally an okay system as opposed to bad and was not willing to pay twice the amount for okay. If you're a growing organization and don't want to go through the headache of changing systems in the future look for a system that does not charge per recruiter license. A lot of the functions that only recruiters could utilize should have been available to hiring managers or HR generalists. For example, you could not search a specific applicant if you did not have a recruiter license so if we made a hire and HR needed to grab some info from the system they could not use their hiring manager access to do so even if they had access to the candidate in the requisition. They had to try and remember which requisition they were pulled from and go into the requ and find the candidate which makes it challenging if you have to hire 20 of the same position. Another headache is if you want to really track your candidates and the time to fill you can't indicate to the system that you need 20 admins, you have to post 20 times. Waste of time. Overall: System is ok and functioning = 3 (the CRM aspect is horrible, I wouldn't recommend at all this is just for ATS) Ease of use: search limitations and the fact you can't identify more than one hire needed for a role increased the workload = 2 Customer service: horrible. Expect delayed responses and implementation of things needed. Really impacts the efficiency. = 1

Response from ClearCompany

Replied July 2016

Hi Tina, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you have not had an optimal experience with our customer service team. It sounds like we did not effectively communicate our rebrand or some of our staffing updates to your team. We changed our name from HRM Direct to ClearCompany in 2013 to better reflect our total offering, and were not acquired. We strove to minimize the impact this name change had on our clients, and it looks like we didnt excel on that with your team. We apologize for any confusion the change caused for you. Additionally, we are committed to offering our team members options for growth in their careers. As a result, we do see staffing changes from time to time. In your account's case, we promoted two Relationship Managers into more senior roles in 2014 - both of whom were dedicated to your account.

Maria from Onsite Safety, Inc.

Recruiting/Applicant Stacking

This program allows my job to be done efficiently and effectively. The update system is quite awesome. The fact that I can contact the applicant and keep scorecards make my job a lot easier.

Pros

Cons

I can't seem to find anything so far I love everything about this product.

Reasons for Choosing ClearCompany HRM

Same as above. It is a one stop shop.

NIcole from Automotive

Pros

Love the grading system for applicants. I also like how Managers can view specific job postings. Reports can be ran to keep up with turnover and openings. On-boarding is definitely a plus and all electronic.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is the ability to text applicants vs just email.

Wanda from Temco Service Industries, Inc.

Could be better

Client support is mostly good and they try to help as best they can. However, there are simply some functions that they just don't have so they can't help. Oh and there's a glitch with the sycning of the outlook calendar. For some reason it would show up as a double event on my calendar when the candidate accepted. They said the glitch was not on their end and my IT dept. said it was not on our end. So it just went unresolved.

Pros

I liked the ease of creating a job requisition and the fact that I could have the job posted to multiple job boards is also pretty great. It also nice to create offer letters in the system.

Cons

Making changes to an offer letter is not as easy as they make it seam. I usually just created a new one. They don't have the capability of scheduling an interview with multiple interviewers. Also, adding the knockout questions is not as simple as they made it look during the demo; there are a lot of steps to set it up and set it up correctly.

Amy from Phillips Corporation

Most intuitive and functional applicant tracking software yet!

I have used other applicant tracking software solutions before but they were often cumbersome to use or never had quite the right functionality that I wanted. I love ClearCompany so much because it truly has everything I need in an easy to use system. AND just when I think it couldn't be better they come up with new enhancements! I have, and will continue to recommend ClearCompany ATS to anyone who has recruiting responsibilities, especially if they are a government contractor!

Pros

Very intuitive and user friendly to use. Various ways to access information and sort information to see what you need. The Clear Company team is extremely responsive to providing help but also listening to suggestions for future improvements. Their support is top notch - from online training videos, to online chat and a customer success manager who not only cares but follows up (and not like other companies who will reach out when they want to sell me a new feature). I also attended their 2017 Talent Conference in Boston, which was really a great learning opportunity as well as to connect with my

Cons

I would not say there are any cons, but we live in a time where instant gratification has become the norm and expectation. There have been times when I have waited 30 - 60 min for a response to my online chat request. There are new reports I would like to have, but I know their reporting function just went under an overhaul and I am working on moving to the new platform soon, so I am excited to see what the new reporting capabilities are. The only other improvement I could suggest right now is to make this highly capable software to be better suited for a global company. We have business in India and ClearCompany has helped us to utilize their system for our recruiter in India, but there is still opportunity to improve the system for a company doing business overseas.

Amy from Phillips Corporation

An essential Recruiter's tool - better than the competition

Pros

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive to use - for recruiters as well as hiring managers! You have many filters and options on how to see information as well, which is extremely helpful. There is so much functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager, or replying to a candidate from the ATS and even having a copy of that email kept in the candidate's profile. You can add notes to each candidate (which I use constantly) and you also have a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like Word. Although I am a new user of 7 months, I have already seen that ClearCompany has made upgrades and changes to improve upon their system! I have given my account rep suggestions which he has eagerly listened to. My account rep is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls. They have other options that I am not using yet, like an onboarding function or allowing candidates to use your calendar to schedule an interview with you as well as a resume database. I am newer to the reporting functions and some of them are very helpful, but it seems others aren't working like they should be. I am working with support on this issue now. Also, this system works with our payroll vendor, Paylocity, so that our candidate/new hire information will be sent to payroll (we are in the middle of this implementation now). I LOVE the ClearCompany system and find it to be much better, more intuitive and highly functional over other ATS I have used in the past.

Cons

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Lauren from Town of Frederick

Industry: Public Policy

So Far So Good

So far we have really enjoyed our move to Clear Company. The implementation team have been so very helpful in getting us up and running very quickly. We have weekly calls to make sure things are moving along the way they should, and I feel like I always have support if I need any help. The whole applicant tracking module is very customizable, so all of our needs were able to be met without a problem. Overall, so far I feel like it's worth the extra money we're paying (compared to our old system) to have such time savings and ease of use.

Pros

We purchased all three modules, but so far have only fully implemented one of them (applicant tracking). We are currently beginning implementation of the onboarding module, and the performance management module will be last. So far, we really like the applicant tracking module. Hiring managers have told me they find it easy to use, very intuitive and easy to figure out. I especially like the interview invitation piece, because it integrates with my Outlook calendar and the entire process is automated. No longer do I have to spend hours on the phone trying to schedule candidates for interviews... this system practically does it for me. I also really like the Scorecard feature, where I can route Scorecards with each application to the entire hiring team and have them review and score each candidate on their own. I can then review all of their notes and it helps me narrow down my search very quickly. So far I'm really enjoying the time savings that Clear Company has given me.

Cons

So far, there's really nothing I don't like about it. Again, we've only fully implemented one module, and have only been using it for a couple of weeks. But so far I really like everything about it. If I had to identify one con, it would be that there is an additional cost to add more than three customized forms in the onboarding module. But I'm working around that, so not a really big deal.

Carl from PREZIO Health

ClearCompany HRM Review

All in all this has been a pretty good product for our organization. We were able to streamline our req approval process through the ATS and on top of that the reporting system is super robust. The reqs that you open can be automatically pushed to the larger job boards and on top of that you can set up knockout questions for candidates when they submit their application through the ATS. Our company will be transitioning out of ClearCompany to an HRIS but if we did not make the jump to the new system it is very liekly we would have re-upped with ClearCompany.

Pros

Candidate score card and marking system are pretty unique and different. You can set up triggers that parse the resume and pre-rank the candidates based on what is in there to sync up with your job qualifications...makes sourcing super easy. Candidate review process is pretty nice as well, you can 1 click push the candidate to the hiring managers for review.

Cons

Honestly, Their customer support is less than ideal. I think we cycled through 3 different reps on our account and we haven't even been with them for 2 years. That being said, it comes with the territory...we have had a couple ATS's and it always seems that is the case once you on-board as a client.

Cienna from Tesco Controls, Inc.

ATS of choice - simple, complete, and cost effective

This is by far my favorite software for recruiting and communicating with candidates. Still not quite ideal for scheduling internally or exporting to other systems of my choice, but its a huge bang for the buck.

Pros

Cost-effective Easy to use and quick navigation (way less clicks to get more done) Great searchability within the talent pool Great customer support & training, after implementation Integrates with Outlook for viewing and scheduling Great email template system saves time with easy mass emails and quick customized responses. Electronic Job Offer letter signing and storage is helpful, and you can attach additional documents to the offer.

Cons

Outside job posting (JobTarget) does not work well at all. Only works great with large posting sites: LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter Slow and manual labor intensive implementation process, with not much flexibility or support (you've got to manage this one yourself) Doesn't allow interview scheduling with multiple interviewers or a conference (from the outlook integration within the app, this may change soon) This doesn't integrate with any background check systems besides their own contracted vendor. This is not flexible, although I've tried for a couple years now.

March 2015

Jeanine from Hinkle Group

March 2015

ClearCompany HRM Review - by Jeanine Hinkle CEO of Hinkle Group

Pros

There were several, however my top one is Customer Service. I actually started using CCHRM with a client's company where I was trained from the ground up on CCHRM by CCHRM reps, and they did an outstanding job. Unlike other companies that are hard to reach after the sell, CCHRM was extremely responsive to my needs well after we closed the deal. They truly do take their quality of customer care seriously. I liked CCHRM so much that when I started my own firm, they were my very first call. Next was that it was easy to use. I've been a recruiter for 20 years and have experiences with a lot of systems but CCHRM makes is very simple to use - and also for hiring managers which for a recruiter, is key. That way everyone was in the loop. The implementation was easy and efficient and PAINLESS for me - I didn't have to spend and time or brainpower on it - they handled it from beginning to end.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about HRM - like I said I have used many systems and I keep this one because it does what it promises, and if I ever have ANY trouble or need a tweaking, they are 100% responsive and attentive to my needs as a customer.

Cheryl from Rink Management Services

Very user friendly!

Clear Company works to make improvements on its product, and functionality. While it does not offer some of the immense details that other products may offer- this suits our companies needs perfectly. I found that when researching other options (some of which were very expensive) - we would not utilize everything that came with the price tag. Clear Company was and still is the best option for us. It gets the job done without getting bogged down in things that we don't use.

Pros

Easy to learn and use, can build my own job reqs and apps, or the support team will also do for you. Easy to teach and train others to use, has a large number of standard report options, or you can have one customized to suit your needs. This has been one of the best decisions our company has made!

Cons

There are several functional niceties that I would like to see and have recommended. The support team keeps track of all requests and works to implement changes in product updates.

Eric from Edible Arrangements

Far Superior to Other Platforms

As someone who has used many other talent acquisition and performance management tools, ClearCompany has proven to be far superior to other platforms commercially available today. It is an extremely efficient product, very intuitive and not at all clunky. We have never experienced any downtime or unexpected periods of not being able to access the system when we need to which validates the reliability of the technology. As it relates to the performance management module, I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to set up a performance review cycle in particular. It is very intuitive, and you have the ability to make changes quickly and easily. User feedback was also positive in terms of "ease of use" and efficiencies gained. The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.

Emily from DaVita

Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent do it all software

Outstanding software, outstanding team!

Pros

I used CC for over 3 years while working for a previous company and absolutely loved it! My favorite feature isn't in the software, its the customer service. Each company has a dedicated professional to help with big issues (set up, major edits, etc) and an awesome help desk too. Very intuitive to create workflows and the system and easy to set up for recruiting, goal setting, performance evaluations and employee file maintenance. I cannot speak to cost but I know that when our company "shopped" for other software to find a cheaper option we couldn't find one that could do everything like CC could.

Cons

I really cannot complain to much about the system. When I was using the software they didn't have a mobile app, I don't know if that has changed.

Laura from True Homes

I've become a believer

We've been able to tackle our greatest problem by implementing a more lean approach to hiring. I've seen an incredible amount of engagement from the team and they are always innovating to deliver to customers.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support, great interface and a really nice look. Initially, I wasn't sold on the software and was partial to my previous ATS. After a year of use in this platform, I've learned to love it and implement it more fully across the organization. I look forward to adding some additional features in the future.

Cons

The system is less intuitive than I've used in the past and requires a great deal of set up prior to implementing. However, that set up saves time down the line and you can maximize the product when you take this critical step.

Gena from Centerfield Media

Strong Applicant Tracking System

I've used many Applicant Tracking Systems and this one is rated very high from my perspective.

Pros

Clear is an extremely user friendly system that allows companies to seamlessly manage candidates while creating a comfortable user experience. We have about 10 recruiters using Clear and we have had nothing but positive feedback from the team on the system. You have the ability to integrate with any recruiting sites and focus on candidates that are tailored by specifics your recruiters narrow.

Cons

There are a few small functionalities that could be tweaked to make an even stronger experience. The ability to send multiple emails from within the req would be the only change I would make.

Vanessa from DPS

Best Software!

this software is pretty great and will help you to do a fantastic job of tracking applicants. I recommenced 100%

Pros

this software help my employees to manage all the applicants information! You can schedule interviews and also you assign different tasks to my team. it is easy to use. the support team is very helpful in case you have any issue. It is available on a reasonable price and I love the scheduling functionality no mention the calendar interface on the home page!

Cons

I don't have any cons to say about this software, all my team love it. I have been using it for more than one year and even the improvements are better and better. I cant imagine my office without this software at all.

Gina from Pitcarin

Robust software that's easy to use!

I talk about Clear Company so much, I am a huge supporter. The past few months I have had a difficult time with communication with my CSM, come to find out she no longer is with the company I can now move forward hopefully to accomplish my goals with upgrading the platform.

Pros

Cons

I would love to see an offboarding feature added with similar workflows as onboarding.

Craig from Graylink

Impressive tech and great support

Highly recommend them - probably top 3 in enterprise market.

Pros

ClearCompany really do everything well. From building innovative, easy to use tech to being really thoughtful and proving impressive support. ClearCompany go a little further than a normal ATS. They manage on-boarding and performance well which is great. What is also impressive is that all these components work really well as they build by the same company and made to work together from the start - making the experience truly great. Their technology is also cloud based, SAAS model which means you do not have to worry about infrastructure.

Cons

I cannot see any cons with ClearCompany. Their product is sound, reliable and competitively priced with great support.

The best tool for personnel working in recruitment and selection of personnel

Saving time, managing profiles of candidates in an organized way fluidity of information, selection process and recruitment faster and more efficiently

Pros

It allows you to access the information of the candidate in an agile way, you can search with the filters the specific characteristics that you need that meets the candidate, it facilitates you to send by mail the data of the candidate to the requesting management so that it is evaluated. Clear Company is easy to use, has a wide variety of options and allows you to regroup the candidates by categories or profiles, allows you to schedule interviews, allows you to see the profile of candidates in a simple way, allows to make comments of the candidates, in general terms this is a very useful tool that can facilitate the tasks of selection and recruitment of personnel

Cons

So far the benefits obtained from the program are more than the negative points, in fact it has been a lot of help to our area of selection of personnel, because it facilitated the activities, see the profiles of the candidates, have the information of the candidates organized , give a quick response to the units that require a professional for a certain bacchante, we can send you directly by mail the profiles of the possible candidates for them to evaluate them and we can choose the one whose profile meets the minimum requirements for the position or charge, has allowed us to improve our quality of management and service.

John from Staybright Electric of CO, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

ClearCompany is a user friendly, adaptable software with great customer support.

Pros

They made the change from paper application seamless and were able to integrate with our payroll company. The system is user friendly and you can customize the online applications. We have had good customer service with any issues that we have had in the past.

Cons

The reporting is good, but could be better. They should add more options and ways to narrow down the data and have more options when exporting data.

August 2016

Christina from Williams Bros. Health Care Pharmacy

2.5

August 2016

ClearCompany delivers top recruiting tools

Pros

The customer support you receive from your Client Relationship manager is almost immediate. You have a dedicated person who is able to understand your processes and functions. My department is secure in the knowledge that if we face any changes that we will have direct, immediate support from our ClearCompany Client Manager.

Cons

The customization or number of users for recruiting purposes relating to cost. If you were able to have a higher number of admin users, I don't think I would have any negative feedback.

Michael "Sully" from TRIDENT SECURITY SERVICES INC

THE BEST ATS ON THE MARKET!

Pros

Customization, user friendly design, sleek interface, ability to rack candidates in real time while having multiple users signed in. The BEST ATS hands down. We love CC!

Cons

Some of the reporting can be convoluted for how many requisitions that we place. The time to hire is a little off for us, given that we are primarily using it for entry-level positions with more fluidity. No other complaints at all!

Idrissa from Rupert Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Robust platform that does it all

Pros

Started with the recruiting/on-boarding software and began to piece together additional platforms until we had a perfect solution for our business. I love value in the per user cost model and the dedicated customer support specialist is an awesome touch (chat/ phone support team is great too). User interface is easy to understand. Software roll out was well quickly accepted by all!

Cons

Our Accounting team wishes there were more payroll integration. The initial input of staff/new staff can take some time but overall it is an awesome system.

Sarah from Dynamic Fitness Management

Recruiting made easy

I have been happy with ClearCompany overall. Their support with getting started was great, but then after that I was left hanging a little bit with training everyone on how to use the system. Everything is extremely user friendly and was mostly easy to figure out on my own, but could have gone better with a larger scale launch.

Pros

It is very simple to use and you can use the system to customize your recruiting and hiring needs

Cons

There is not a mobile compatible way of searching for specific candidate information over the cellphone. I also wish they had some time sensitive options like reminders or delayed email responses.

Stacy from Wowza Media Systems

ClearCompany has been great!

We've been very happy with the platform and are looking to add more components to have a more robust system.

Pros

The recruiting platform on ClearCompany is relatively intuitive and easy to use. ClearText functionality, allowing us to text candidates directly through the platform, has saved time and provided a better candidate experience. Quick and easy to disposition candidates.

Cons

Days open calculation starts when the requisition is entered, not fully approved, which results in us doing a manual calculation for a true time to fill metric.

John from Profisee

I've used the platform at 2 companies with success, great value. Could be more intuitive

place to store resumes of applicants

Pros

Relatively easy to use, solid platform for Applicant Tracking, large or small companies. Not a better value on the market for maintaining files. - Responsiveness of support is above average - Flexible in receiving input for future version. Product continues to evolve

Cons

While it has "talent pool" as a function, it's not a feature easy to understand nor leverage. Because of it's feature rich design, it is constantly refreshing, and as a cloud product, slows down productivity. Interfaces with outlook/calendar are not as easy to use as they could be. They work fine, just slow, again. Not a great platform for managing candidate relationships.

Amy from Martin Management Group

Very User Friendly

Love it, it's a great ATS, helps keep me organized, and it's very very user-friendly.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service, what items it can integrate into my hiring process it has, and had done so easily.

Cons

I wish i could integrate into my payroll system, but that is not in their control, I think that has more to do with my payroll system. Still love it.

Michael from Trident Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

ClearCompany Review

Absolutely incredible! I love the software and the support that comes with it.

Pros

Recruitment platform, the ability to fully customize our requisitions and develop our SEO targeting to attract top quality talent. By far the best ATS i've used!

Cons

The need for multiple applications. I wish there was a way to parse them all together.

James from Cox Enterprises

Really Functional, but has some quirks

Love that my confusion was eaily handled by their customer support, I felt I had a dedicated relationship that felt more like "consulting services" versus the typical Client/Vendor relationship

Pros

That their system works for human resources across public and private industries. The tie to new employee on-boarding and performance management helps a lot. Add in their applicant tracking system as it allows bulk email, Hard and Mobile site integration, as well the one-click background checks save an inordinate amount of fine!

Cons

Their automated reporting ensures that clients maintain full EEO & OFCCP compliances, but also their were literally too many potential reports that could track just about anything. IF TOO MUCH reporting isn't really impactful, let me just say the process to create or follow ALL the reports needs some massaging. Not sure any business really needs over 100 potential reports, it has led to a lot of confusion at the different levels as all try to find the data they want/need.

Shelley from Winston Industries, LLC

Industry: Machinery

We use ClearCompany to posts all of our job postings

Ease and accessibility with posting jobs and having access to the software anywhere, anytime.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use when searching through the jobs. I also appreciate the fact that you are able to post the jobs on your company website and then apply with ClearChannel.

Cons

I wish there was a way to completely integrate into our company website. I think this would require more specialization which makes sense but I think the same options on our site would be amazing.

Samantha from NMPP Energy

Industry: Utilities

Great Applicant Tracking System and Phenomenal Customer Service

This ATS is easy to use! It is so easy to post jobs, organize applicants and communicate with hiring managers and candidates all through the system. The applications can be customized to your organization and even to different types of jobs within your organization. I have never received such top-notch customer service from a Vendor. Our relationship manager is second to none!

Shannen from The Corvallis Clinic

Excellent Customer Service

Overall I would recommend ClearCompany based solely on the customer support that you receive. I think as time goes on they will continue to update the program and many of the issues that they currently have will no longer be an issue.

Pros

Every rep that we had with ClearCompany was fantastic! Very helpful and always very responsive.

Cons

Unfortunately there are many limitations to the site and we had to come up with multiple work arounds in order for it to work with our process.

Kellyit from GenConnect Recruiting & Consulting, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I use ClearCompany as an agency recruiter and it meets our needs very well!

ClearCompany is very easy to learn and use. It has a good dashboard and some great features to save you time!

Pros

I love the scheduling functionality. It makes it quick and easy to schedule my phone interviews by selecting my availability up front and letting the candidates choose what works best from them without a lot of back and forth. We like the option to send video interview questions as well.

Cons

We end up with a lot of duplicate applications and there doesn't seem to be a good way to merge or combine duplicates. We also have a lot of technical difficulties with candidates completing the video questions.

Lindsey from Martin Resorts

Straight forward and easy to implement

Better candidate experience. Save time for hiring managers and HR.

Pros

The software is user friendly and the customer support is great. Our implementation specialist, Victoria, made the implementation process seamless. We have team members who aren't comfortable with technology and are able to use the system.

Cons

We are a small hotel company and it seems like some of the features built in ClearCompany are for larger companies with a much different workflow. Additionally, there is not a direct integration with ADP, our payroll system, even though I was told in the sales process that there was.

Steve from Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

More than an ATS

Pros

The web based ATS is easy to configure and use. Built in automations are perfect of small to large company looking to manage 360 degree recruiting.

Cons

More than an ATS. It's also a performance management tool and the two can conflict if you only use one solution.

Kristin from Community West CU

Excellent Full Circle Talent Management Software!

Completed implementation end of November 2017 Rolling it out company-wide, Goals first in December and Performance in January Feedback from employees has been very positive Managers are getting the hang of it Adoption so far has been good

Pros

Only company that was full circle thinking on Talent Management All modules from ATS and Onboarding to Goal Setting and Performance Management Lots of options to customize, different for internal vs. external candidate process Good standard options like notifications Good training by video, or live GREAT implementation support and project timeline GREAT ongoing support, patient, personable, couldn't ask for better!

Cons

A little confusing due to so many custom options Would like to have had a project outline for communicating roll out for the company. I've managed, but lack experience in this area, and as a small company, more guidance in rollout would have been helpful.

Kevin from National Coordination Center

Add on fees- BEWARE

Software is good but unethical business practices on trying to do add on costs without disclosing in the contract is unethical and illegal. If you have found this in your agreement, we should strongly consider a joint litigation against the company. This is rediculous.

Pros

Easy to use. Customer service for set up was good, but that was quickly obliterated by the poor add ons that they try to collect that are not in the contract. BEWARE OF THE CONTRACT- THEY TRY TO COLLECT FEES THAT ARE NOT EVEN IN THE CONTRACT.

Cons

I purchased Clear Company and have been using it for six months. I received an email from the customer service dept that there is a bogus additional charge they are trying to charge for additional 'competencies' in the system that were not disclosed in the contract. Cust support rep agreed the fee is not in my contract but tried to execute a change order to add the additional fees to my contract. This is unethical behavior in my opinion. I currently have two employees in my organization. Competencies are literally 3-5 word phrases types into their system that they are trying to charge me! If support team still work at the company when you move to contract, do not move forward. if they are fired, then I would consider their software.

Caroline from LASSO GROUP

My current implemented Clear Company Software for six clients. They are happy with its capabilities.

1. Employee Performance Management 2. The software helps employers are able to hire the best talent 3. Employees are able to understand what they bring to the table 4. The software helps in on boarding and recruitment of employees

Pros

I like how the software tracks an employee holistically. From onboarding, recruitment, goal tracking and performance management using metrics for measuring success. This is helps employers hire the top talent. The software is also beneficial for employees since they are able to understand how their work impacts a company.

Ty from Consulting

Highly Recommended

Best in the Market!

Pros

I can only speak for the Performance Management and Recruiting Platforms. Overall it is Clean and intuitive! Candidates and employee can get quick and custom emails with automatic reminders if needed! Absolutly outstanding customer service from implementation manger to the help desk team.

Cons

I often feel the system runs slow and other team members feel the same. It isn't a major issue. Printing reports and other content rich pages can occasionally be a challenge

Shane from Superior Plus Energy Services

Great ATS Partner!

Pros

We've been with Clear Company for a year now and we have a had a great experience in our transition from our previous vendor. The customer service and account service teams are VERY responsive and timely when needed. CC has been great at working with us to customize our application needs and they have been able to do all that we've asked. I look forward to our continued integration and to working toward a single platform solution for all our hiring/recruiting needs in the future.

Cons

Nothing noted. I've been pleased with my experience to this point with Clear Company.

Nicole from ITHACA

ClearCompany HRM helps recruiting talented people

Pros

ClearCompany helps us manage the candidates information in a well defined format. Its easy to schedule interviews and review candidate details using this application. Helps with employee engagement activities by assigning team members with different tasks. helps with custom formatted reporting.

Great software for tracking applicants and made a lot of our processes easier and more efficient

It was great to streamline our efficiency and was outstanding as a tool for performance evaluations. I really look for a sleek and clean design/user interface with any software and that was one of the things that attracted me to ClearCompany. It saves our HR department a significant amount of time and added value in some areas that we didn't quite identify needing it. I thought the customer service was great and I always had the help I needed when I needed it.

Pros

The best part was that it seemed easy to use for both the recruiter and the applicant. As a user, the calendar interface on the home page was clean and easily managed, which I used a lot. My team also parsed a lot of resumes in which seemed to be fairly consistent and easy. Overall, for the price I think it's a great investment for a company but I would recommend taking advantage of as many features as possible to get the most bang for your buck.

Cons

My company is smaller than most so some of the features seemed like they were for larger companies that had streamlined a lot of their processes. I use ADP for payroll and there wasn't really direct integration which was annoying. I like to create a lot of customizable reports and had trouble doing this without the help of the team.

Stacey from Jabra

If you are shopping for an ATS, take a second look at ClearCompany HRM

Pros

This tool is very easy to use -- intuitive user interface. I'm in HR and often need to help hiring managers navigate. I can get them up to speed in 10 minutes or less, which is not so with other systems I've used and trained people on. The reporting capability made preparations for our AAP a snap, and helps with last minute requests for data/metrics from Executive Leadership.

Cons

Although we are currently not using the performance management component, I think I could make a case for incorporating this feature as well if it was integrated with a compensation tool for performance and salary planning combined.

Regina from INSIGHT2PROFIT

Support & Flexibility

Pros

Like the competency library with build in behavioral questions Flexibility of customization on goals, rating scales, review forms Team analytics Accessible, knowledgeable, and available support

Cons

Some of the behind the scenes updates are cumbersome. Such as moving people in and out of roles when goals attached to a role change in order to push the goals to them. I hope that as we get more familiar with the system this will be less of an issue.