SelectHR is a suite of integrated human resources (HR) modules suitable for a variety of business sizes and industries. SelectHR can be deployed either as a cloud-based solution or deployed on-premises. Modules include talent acquisition and applicant tracking, absence and holiday management, training and performance management, timesheets and payroll, employee self-service and reporting and analytics.
SelectHR allows users to track employee performance and make appraisals based on staff progress and individual objectives. Employees have access to a self-service portal where they can manage absence requests, access documents, receive HR alerts and more. SelectHR offers secure, cloud-based document storage for a wide variety of business documents and records.
Pricing for SelectHR varies based on modules selected and employee record volume. The solution offers services in the UK and surrounding areas. Support is offered via email and phone.
Oscar from Private
Employees number: 2-10 employees
Our AM is very polite and very pleasant
The staff at Access Group are very positive
Access do organise customer events, although they detract away from the core issues that exist
- The system is highly configurable and therefore ends up off piste (a complete mess). Access Group have allowed for an awful implementation and have continued to sell us a system which is borderline unusable
- The system has evidently not been designed from a "user experience" point of view
- There are core features like job posts and job titles that are far off best practice - when comparing against leading vendors - and cause data to become incredibly messy and complicated
- The system is incredibly painful and difficult to utilise for HR Operations staff - the time spent fiddling because nothing is intuitive has cost fortunes
- Upgrades constantly break the system with repercussions that last months
- 1st line support usually don't know the system and leave you on hold to find out information from 2/3rd line engineers - because 2/3rd won't take the call in the first instance
Deborah from Liaise Loddon Ltd
Specialty: Healthcare / Medical
Employees number: 201-500 employees
We have had this product for about 8 years now, and everyone hates it. Which is a shame because it has potential to be a useful product, if a little outdated now.
This product really should cover all of your HR needs for a medium sized company.
I'm struggling to say anything positive about the product because it is disliked across the company.
It is complex to use, support is poor from Access Group, account managers constantly change.
If you want this product, make sure that you have some technical people in your organisation who can manage some of the back end.
Also, if you want to add more module, be aware of the over-jealous project management which will promise a lot, and then deliver not very much and the project manager will probably disappear before it is quite finished, so, it never quite gets completed.