• Pros

• "It was easy to load, easy to use, very reliable, excellent customer support"

• "We have used this product for years. Very user friendly and reasonably priced. Great customer support."

• "I really like the ease of use of this product. It is easy for my employees when clocking in and out."

• Cons

• "A bit tricky changing from one computer to another but technical support were very helpful."

• "Latest interface is much better but could still use some streamlining. "

• "System is not advanced and does not offer many options such as Timetracker does. But it is worth for small scale companies and groups. "

Browse TimeClick Reviews

Larry from DenTech Colorado, LLC

IT Support Technician

I work as a third party IT support for a Dental office that uses the TimeClick software and they have not had any issues for the 3 years or so I have been supporting my client with the software. We manage the database created by TimeClick and updates and migrations have all gone smoothly. Each Time I've needed to call for support I am on the line with a person very quickly and technicians are knowledgeable and friendly. Updates and moving to new servers is quick and easy. Be aware that updates and migrations should be done during support hours as you need a registration code. Chat support is a fast and easy way to get answers to upgrade and migration questions as well as emailing support directly at support@timeclick.com

Pros

As part of a third party IT provider we do not personally utilize the software but updates and software setup is excellent. We did not have any issues moving from windows 7 workstations to windows 10 which is always helpful.

Cons

No cons from the IT perspective, no calls from users about issues with the software

Response from Hawkeye Technology

Replied December 2018

Hi Larry, we're glad to hear that working with your technical support team was a breeze. We always strive to make it easy on IT providers so that our mutual client can get up and running quickly.

Bill from Carolina Furniture Company

Industry: Furniture

Great Software!

Overall it has been a great experience. We made the right choice in this purchase. Anytime we have had a small issue, tech support was great to work with.

Pros

The ease of use. The newest version makes every task so easy. The user interface is very well thought out. It is extremely user friendly. It has everything covered! TimeClick has really done an unbelievable job with this software! Very happy! Great software at a fair price!

Cons

I wish the software offered an app for our cell phones and interfaced with the cloud. This is the only extra feature it doesn't currently offer that we could really use. We need the ability for our employee s(truck drivers, repair techs, etc) to punch in and out when out on the road doing deliveries or service calls.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClick

I can't remember the other company's names specifically, but we did look at several. TimeClick was just the best overall fit for us, and at a price we could afford.

Grant from Motilek Wood Bowties

Easiest, and Powerful, TimeClock Software out there

My employee times are now accurate! Way more accurate than before! And at a very low, one-time cost. Processing payroll is so quick with TimeClick's reports.

Pros

TimeClick is super easy to setup, is very intuitive, and understandable. It's quick to set up, too. It has a lot of custom features you can setup for complex time tracking situations, but works well with our basic time tracking situation, too. Their customer service is AMAZING! Quick, on point, real people.

Cons

It doesn't work on MACs (yet). I wish the messaging feature could sync with my email so when an employee writes me I would know even if I'm not at work.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClick

Didn't need all the power of TSheets and didn't want to pay a monthly fee.

Siu-Lin from Hom Family Dentistry, S.C.

TimeClick 2018

I like ability to look back at history, I do not know how many years are tracked?

Pros

Tracking employee history and that it allows for more than one position to be tracked per individual. For example: One day employee works as a receptionist, the next employee is in billing

Cons

When entering time for an individual, I have to hit enter for "in" and "out" instead of tabbling thru someone's time that I have to input. I'd like to put in a start time for individual. For example, they can't start earlier than 20 minutes before scheduled time. So if they check in earlier, the default will accommodate the time I put in, but that I can override when appropriate.

Liked it better

Jeralee from Copley Family Dental

My Opinion

Very good! Ease of use for staff to clock in and out. Also for me as the administrator for fixing problems with staff clocking in and out and reports.

Pros

I like that it is internet based. We have very few problems with connection and performance.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of . Although I do need to utilize the system more for time off, vacation of employees etc.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClick

We called KSB Dental to ask if they had any recommendations. They told me they would see yor product on a lot of dental software with practices using their software DOX.

Jenni from Grimes Tire & Auto Center

Automotive Shop

Absolutely have nothing but great things to say about the software. We have had to deal with customer support and that was easy and very helpful. It wasn't like other companies were you are talking to someone in a different country and can't understand them.

Pros

The ease of use is probably the biggest pro of this software. Even my older mechanics are able to navigate the system to get clocked in and out of with ease. Having access to multiple reports to print any time is also very helpful!

Cons

I wish the messaging system was a little more current, more of a messenger type platform rather then email. It would be nice to have a calendar options as well so I could track time off through that as well.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClick

We liked the ease access and how easy it was to train our employees to use. Its simple and easy and allows us to track our employees more accurately.

Apeksha from REGAL CALIBRE UK LIMITED

Experience Better time tracking with "TimeClick"

We are now using Timeclick to record our employment movements. This system works better than Timetracker system.

Pros

Time click has a very simple user interface which allows people to understand the wizard easily. Further it is more suitable to mid size businesses such as ours since price for the system is comparatively low. System can enable the location settings also. Easily loading and provide options to track their on/off times and work durations for individuals. Employees are allowed to cover their shifts from their own comfortable locations.

Cons

Response from Hawkeye Technology

Replied October 2019

Thanks Apeksha!

Brian from Webb Family Orthodontics

Great value, easy to use!

Great, cost effective way to tack employee's hours!

Pros

No monthly fees, very user friendly and intuitive, virtually no technical issues!

Cons

No real issues that I have run in to that have caused any headache. Post sale support might be a bit lacking, but I don't pay maintenance fees so I am happy with that.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClick

No monthly fees, so cost was in line for what the product actually does. Log hours, that is all I need.

Douglas from Arabie Trucking Services, LLC

Great software at a great price

TimeClick provided on-screen time logging software for the office staff. One of the few providers that offered a one-time pay solution instead of a subscription model.

Pros

-Ease of use -Price -Reporting Features -Works with QuickBooks -Not a subscription

Cons

Can't limit paid breaks. We limit paid breaks to 15 mins per break. The software does not support this feature.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClick

One time pay without a subscription. Integrates with QuickBooks. Works with a standard computer as the server/host.

Coty from Infinite Pixel

Perfect for small businesses!

Overall, TimeClick was a better alternative for us to switch to. It made switching easy, and managing and logging hours even easier for not just me, but our whole business!

Pros

TimeClick is wonderful for time logging and emplyee attendance. Ever since switching from QuickBooks, TimeClick has offered a better way for us to log our attendance and time on the clock in an easy manner. All of the employees have no issues with it and have said how easy it is to use!

Cons

There hasn't been anything that we have not liked about TimeClick. Everything has been smooth sailing!

Brittany from Massey Emergency Management

Industry: Public Safety

Mostly Good

It's a good, sufficient clocking system, we've been happy with it. There are glitches from time to time, but we've felt happy with the value it adds to our company. And we always receive stellar customer service from rep whenever an issue needs to be resolved.

Pros

I love that it gives us the chance to do a little job costing. I think that will definitely add value to the company. I like the ease with which the Admin side of the clock works. It's pretty easy to navigate. (Although my employees do wish they could view their accruals through the clock as well.) Additionally, I like that the mobile side of the clock allows you to clock in our out from anywhere, for our mobile employees.

Cons

I don't like that once you put in a request for time off, it automatically applies it. I allow my employees to make up their time off within the week, if they so choose, so I don't let them submit time off requests through the clock. Also, sometimes you go to punch in or out and for some reason it seems like the system glitches and it won't let you. I have a few employees that complain about that occasionally.

Peggy from Center Target Sports

time click review

Had some minor bugs when first started using, but updates have fixed most of them.

Pros

I like that you can have one employee in more than one job type and payscale.

Cons

It does not tell me when someone has forgotten to clock out. i.e. Work 8-5...clock in at 8am forget to clock out and clock out when they come in at 8am the next day then clock right back in. Program doesn't flag obvious errors...i.e. more than 10 hours. When one employee uses 2 different pay scales the totals don't always come out correct. i.e. time card will say reg hours total 44.84 then will say Instructor 15.53 and sales 23.37 which only adds up to 38.9 hours. I have to manually add them up almost every pay period so I don't cheat my employees. NOT time efficient. This happens almost every pay period for employees with split duties.

Lori from Jaben Holdings, Inc.

Works Well For Our Company

Overall, the software has improved since we first started using it a few years ago. It works good enough for our small company's needs.

Pros

I like that I can make adjustments easily and have the employees contact me through the software.

Cons

That it is not available for Administrative online access and that it doesn't send real emails to my email inbox. I cannot maintain accrued PTO hours for salaried employees.

Randall from Kidney Care Physicians, LLC

Practice Manager

The overall experience with TimeClick is excellent. A small business like the Nephrology office I manage would not be able to afford to employ an HR payroll company or large scale program. This inexpensive program has excellent features and reporting that is needed for any small business.

Pros

This software is very intuitive and easy to learn. The layout of the program is easy to read and I can quickly and efficiently train my staff on how to work the program.

Cons

When a change is needed to an employee time card in the administration section it is not easily changed. You need to run the report to find the day and then exit from the report then enter into the section to make changes only to exit that area and run the report again. It would be nice if you could have the program hold the date frame that you are working on or have one section of buttons that allows you to move from the reporting to changes the time clock for an employee.

August 2014

Kara from Ogborn Mihm LLP

August 2014

TimeClick is Easy!

Pros

There is nothing better about TimeClick than how easy it is to use. That is true whether you are a non-exempt staff member, clocking in and out every day, or if you are the office administrator, working in the administrative mode. Clocking in and out? Easy! Adding a new user? Easy! Fixing a user error? Also easy! The product is so user/administrator-friendly that it can't be overstated. It does not require much training; just give a user their password, and they are off to the races. It couldn't be simpler. Customer support is always very responsive and helps us address any issues that come up, and there are very rarely any technical issues. We have been using TimeClick for several years now, and it has been more than worth the small cost of the product to be able to accurately track the hours (and overtime) our employees work each week. When we first started using the product, we were worried how easy it would be and whether the staff would use it effectively. We needn't have worried; TimeClick makes it easy for employees to clock in and out, as well as check their own time to avoid going into overtime.

Cons

I wish the reports were easier to print and more readable. They are probably the worst thing about TimeClick, but they are acceptable. I can't think of anything else I dislike about it. It occasionally stops working properly and simply needs an update or to be reinstalled. Frankly, I don't know exactly what happens, but it always gets fixed quickly by a quick call to customer support. It seems like it might happen every 6 months to a year.

Carl from Golden Refrigerant

Industry: Chemicals

Time Click Review for Golden Refrigerant

Allows employees to remotely punch in and punch out without additional investment in hardware, easy to use and reduces time preparing payroll.

Pros

easy to use, runs on PC's, stable program

Cons

Huge missing feature!! you should be able to name each computer timeclick is installed on such as "production department" or " shipping department" then you should be able restrict employees so they can only punch in or out on a specific department's computer. My employees will leave their work area early and wander to the other end of the shop which is next to the parking lot entrance and punch out. Conversely, they will punch in as soon as they enter the building but might not make it to their work area for another 15 or 20 minutes (no hurry as they are already clocked in). I will switch to another program if I find one that provides this control. I would stay with you loyally if you could add it.

JAMIE from Gross-Yowell

Great Product!

We lost our previous time clock software all of the sudden and had to come up with a quick solutions. After researching via the internet we found TimeClick and have been happy with the results. We can have it in different locations throughout the business and let managers keep track of their employees better.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the reports we can create. Employees have no problem picking up clocking in and out and it's easy to fix the errors they make. The online chat is perfect. If it's something we can't figure out (I'm not too technologically versed), they don't mind calling us or logging in to help with setup.

Cons

I wish it would not round at all, if so chosen. The tutorials are good, but we usually end up having to do online chats when we do encounter problems. Whomever is doing them assumes we are a little smarter than we actually are, lol. Sometimes I wish we could customize the reports for certain situations. We have not interfaced with QuickBooks yet, but that's our fault. Will let you know how that goes.

Richard from The Suess Group

The easiest way to track your daily work hours!

It has defiantly increased our income because its was not a guess as to how much time we were at our customer site it is the exact time we spent at our customers site.

Pros

I love the fact that it works on a cell phone, tablet or ipad. I use it the most on my cell phone. This is the most accurate way to keep track of your time spent at your customers site. It has increased my weekly income because now I have more accurate times that I am spending at each account. When I arrive I click "Start" then after I have completed the job I click "Stop" showing me the exact hours and minutes I was on that call. If there is ever any question I have it right there on my cell phone. You can track your weekly hours and income right within the app.

Cons

None, We are very pleased with what this product offers for our needs.

RICHARD from KUMON MATH AND READING

EXCELLENT FOR SMALL BUSINESS

Overall its very easy to use. I like the newly added feature if an employee forgot to close in or out. The create a message to the administrator to approve the correction. This save time for the administrator.

Pros

Great customer support! The immediately respond if you have an issue. I forgot my password a couple of times and had to transfer the app to a new computer. Their technicians are very pleasant and knowledgeable. They immediately provided a quick solution. The app is very intuitive to use and report. I have been using for 6 years and plan continue using it.

Cons

The only con I had has been addressed with the latest software version. It had to due with how break time and total work time was reported. No other problems.

Erin from Ogborn Mihm, LLP

Industry: Law Practice

A great product, sometimes users have a little trouble with double clockins

Overall, its a good product for the price and we will continue to use it into the future.

Pros

Timeclick is user friendly, affordable and easy to use. I think the reporting function works really well and the upgraded version does a nice job of alerting me of errors before I print out the reports.

Cons

The only complaint I have ist hat on occasion my users end up with double clock-ins (or outs) and I have to go in and fix their entries. With several users it does become time consuming. Since I do not clock-in, I cannot speak to the issue, but I know that the way it is reported to me is that "I clocked in once and it entered it twice out of the blue". Perhaps it is user related, but it would be nice if there was a way for them to remedy this themselves without having to get the administrator involved.

Beth from A Budget Tree Service

Exactly What We Need

We tested two time systems before testing this one. I am very pleased with the results and feel it works perfect for our needs.

Pros

This software offers a clock in system that monitors and controls early clock-ins, allows for auto-lunch deductions, and over time alerts. It saves money in the long run to track wasted labor and use the tools to control these cost and to see where waste is occurring. The ability to separate job codes ensures we have accountability where it belongs and makes payroll much easier. The reports are user friendly and easy to print and read. Lastly, I utilize the message system quite regularly. It also allows the administrator (in particular) to relay messages to individuals or groups in a timely manner.

Cons

If I had a recommendation, I would recommend the ability to see when messages are read and also the ability to auto-select a primary job for an individual.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClick

Auto lunch deduction, Early clock in blocking, and affordability.

Sharon from Peak Health

Wonderful Product for the money

Very responsive customer support. Very easy and stable product. Great value for the price.

Pros

Easy to Use and very stable. Sales And installation support was very responsive.

Cons

A little challenging to install on a Terminal Server. Had to go through several levels of support. They got it working though so cant complain!

Meagan from Mad Style

Industry: Wholesale

TimeClick

Our overall experience with TimeClick has been great. It helps us be much more accurate when reports our employee's hours. The customer service is very helpful and easy to reach if there are any issues.

Pros

TimeClick is a user-friendly program that helped our company start tracking the hours of our employees. I don't know what we did before we used TimeClick! We were not only able to track employees hours, but we were also able to set vacation, PTO, and sick time. Running reports is easy, so you can get he results at your fingertips. The price is very reasonable too!

Cons

The product can be on multiple computers but must be on one network. Our remote employees are not able to utilize the software.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClick

The price and ease of use is what helped us decide to use TimeClick

Sheldon from Trull Brook

Great Tech Support

CSR helped me with an issue I was having. Our original computer that we had installed the software is not working right. I was all set to buy a new edition of time click or pay for the support to have it moved. She easily could have charged us to have them move it for us. Instead he wanted us to be really happy with TimeClick and gave us email instructions on how to do it myself. I am terrible with this stuff, yet I was able to move everything over and set up our other 3 computers to be working in under an hour. I can not recommend TimeClick or the help from support team enough. Thank you

Pros

We are a small company and the one time price fits our needs. Many companies lure you in with free software only to realize if you want any features that you will actually need you must pay a monthly fee.

Cons

It is networked based, so you can not just access it from your home

Mike from First Baptist Church

Feedback from a user

Like the product, but STILL waiting for the biometric feature that was tauted when we first looked at the product and it was in development stage to be released in 6 months. That six months, is now years!

Pros

The computing of hours for reporting purposes.

Cons

Lack of login options that was promised when purchased.

Ramona from WPCI

TimeClick - Just a click

Our overall experience with TimeClick has been minimal problems. The program has features that we have not used.

Pros

For our employees the process is easy to clock in and to clock out. The employee can also enter notes if needed. The detailed hours report is easy to read.

Cons

The breakdown of the hours does not include an overtime @ 1.5 and an overtime at straight time and these must be manually written in. Since the time sheet is a legal document it would be helpful if the categories were included or could be added. Also the rounding does not allow for rounding for lunch breaks and unfortunately our employees may not always get out to lunch at their designated times due to dealing with clients/customers. It could also have choices on restrictions.

Cora from Bradford-O'Keefe Funeral Homes

Industry: Individual & Family Services

computime

The customer service is great and real fast at calling you back.

Pros

It's easy to use and easy to get the help we needed.

Cons

Sometimes when I download it will pull punches twice.

Craig from Loris Printing, Inc.

Industry: Printing

Why you should buy

Paper time cards were fine for a small shop, but we realized as we were growing it wasn't the best. We knew there had to be a better solution. TimeClick allowed me to try it before we bought it and it was AMAZING. No more adding up each employees weekly time cards, just a simple click of the mouse and the reports are at your finger tips. Each employee clocks in and out at their workstation which is convenient. As a bonus it has a great inter-office communication function where we can share important information.

Pros

From set-up to every day use this is easy, straight forward solution for managing your staff. Customer support is second to none and will walk you through any issues. We have it running on 16 workstations and or server and set-up was less than 1 hour. The reports make payroll entry a breeze!

Cons

Nothing, it has been the answer to our growing company switching from paper time cards to electronic time keeping.

Scott from CAHRD Inc

Timeclick Software For All Type of Business

We are a unionized environment, and as such require staff to be on time and leave at the appropriate time for ending their shift. This software works to assist calculation of employees time either our hourly workers for payroll or our salary workers to maintain no tardy records. This product has been used to discipline our staff on repetitive tardiness, without it, we could not prove they were in the office or not.

Pros

The best part of this software is the custom reports you can get developed. The makers of Timeclick are very supportive in making this product work for every customer they have.

Cons

No real cons, however would like like to see finger print reading rather than username and password authentication only. We have no yet installed the new version so maybe its already there!

Mike from St. Joseph CCSD 169

Reliable Electronic Time Card Program

We purchased the program when we moved from paper time cards to a digital format and it has been super reliable.

Pros

-easy to configure and begin using within 1 hour -simple well designed program that is easy for everyone to clock in and out with -can easily set it to only allow clock in/clock outs from certain IP addresses so you guarantee employees are on site -excellent customer service -program is super reliable, only outage is when our internet access is down -easy for administrator/bookkeeper to go in and fix errors when someone forgets to clock in or out

Cons

It is a basic program for tracking clock in and out, but reports are limited but all we need in our industry.

Shirley from Region 9 EDD

Comptroller

Pros

Ease of use, the incredible amount of flexibility it offers is amazing. The pricing is great.

Cons

I really don't have a con. TimeClick does what I need it to do.

Lisa from Independence Center

Every second counts

Pros

Easy to install and personalize. help is very responsive. Youtube videos on different aspects of the software. Newsletters on updates and attendance issues.

Cons

Every update has to be done on each computer. customized time still does not act correctly. Leave time can only be put in if is award at intervals or accrued we give PTO 2 times per year and we can not use this. When you make changes (e.g. address or last name) previous information is not stored. When you customized the time card it will not be the default time card for all employees. Request time off in the system is difficult when more than one person has to approve. Also, there is no master calendar to see everyone who is off. No ability to put on remote devices such as cell phones.

Deborah from Creekside Orthodontics

TimeClick makes keeping track of hours easy

It keeps track of the hours worked before lunch so they don't go over the 5 hour limit and it keeps track of hourly and weekly overtime without any manual calculations.

Pros

It is easy to use and to make any needed corrections. I like when you clock in or out that it shows above the names that your clock in or out has been successful. That's a great way for the staff to check and make sure that they have completed the clock in or out and that they are truly clocking in if that is what they are trying to do and didn't forget the last time.

Cons

The need for occasional updates to the server that don't allow staff to clock in until that is done.

Sserwamukoko from iWayAfrica Uganda Limited

Good Tool for Employee Time Tracking

Good

Pros

This Software can ably have the payroll team do their work seamlessly as clock in and Out is based on the time count from the system. And given that someone has to be on their PC and accessing applications to be able to clock in means that it forces employees to work on their personal computers hence reducing idle time. Thereafter clocking in they can continue with their other work

Cons

Like all Clock systems there is a tendency for abuse as other people on the network have managed to clock in for non present people

Larry from Larry W McCoy, DDS, PC

TimeClick Review

TimeClick has been an easy and functional addition to our office administration.

Pros

The newer product updates automatically calculate O.T. The product is so easy to get custom reports. The product support is fast and helpful. It is possible to set up automatic backups for the data base. Editing employee records is easy when someone forgets to clock in or clock out.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about the software. Anytime I needed help, the support staff answered almost immediately. The new improvements which are available through regular updates via the annual support service keep it current and improved

Kim from Merry Maids

Industry: Chemicals

Great Customer Service

Overall experience with TimeClick has been good. We look forward to your software being capable of GPS tracking and also being able to use TimeClick on cell phones. To be honest if it wasn't for your sales representative, Grant Esser we would have been stuck and not able to utilize your features as needed and may not have continued past the first week in the trial period. He was absolutely wonderful in explaining all the features and offered great advice. We greatly appreciate his time and patience.

Pros

Our company utilized the 21 day trial and was pretty happy with the features of tracking In and Outs and saving us time by communicating with other software that we use in the office such as QuickBooks, Excel and our dinosaur of a time clock machine that we are trying to do away with.

Cons

As much as we enjoyed the features of TimeClick unfortunately your software does not work with GPS tracking and cell phone cloud base software that is a must in our industry. It was brought to our attention by your representative that this is a feature that is coming in 2020. Please do let us know when that time comes as we would be interested in partnering again. Thank you!

Ashley from Trinity Lutheran School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Excellent Product & Even Better Customer Service

Our overall experience has been excellent! We would recommend this product to anyone needing an easy, user-friendly way to track time for their employees.

Pros

We absolutely love the ease of use with this software product! Not only is it user friendly, but their customer service is top-notch. They are quick to answer any questions we may have and are always very helpful explaining things in layman's terms for those of us that aren't as tech savvy. They are always open to suggestions from their users and really take our needs & wants into consideration when rolling out new versions.

Cons

We have no complaints about the product!

Jacob from Buning Dairy Farm

Industry: Farming

TimeClick for Dairy Farm

Pros

Makes tracking hours simple, easy to do payroll, and allows for keeping employees from clocking in too early before a shift if they push the start time.

Cons

Only complaint of using a computer based software vs a traditional time clock is if we lose power or the computer gets shut down, the employees dont have a way to clock in or out. Not a big deal if you can get them to write it down and manually enter. If however you dont catch it and they dont clock out, when they get back on it brings the option to clock out and takes some sorting and adjusting once it gets figured out.

Elaine from Chapel Children's Center

Upgrade Review

The tech support has been awesome...we often find that when we have issues they come shortly before TimeClick's closing time or right after (we are in Washington state - I believe 2 hours behind)...it would be nice if Tech hours would extend to 7 pm their time (5 pm our time).

Pros

For the most part fairly simple to use...the upgrade has given a bunch more options to use...am still trying to figure them all out

Cons

Reading between the main computer to other workstations has been a problem we have had...some within our networking and others with the TimeClick software...but it seems do far with the upgrade that these issues have been solved

David from QuickDraw

Industry: Graphic Design

Great value for a small business

Really good. It's the best value by far for what it does. The company supports the product well with US (Utah-based) staff, and they are always trying to improve it. They upgraded versions about a year after I started and the improvement is significant.

Pros

Generally easy to use Tracks PTO, punctuality, etc in addition to time. Pretty good reports, csv export Support is excellent

Cons

These are minor compared to the strength of the Pros of this software, but here goes: Wish it was web-based Wish it would integrate better with my payroll software Some admin tools can be confusing, but support is good if you have questions

Kim from New Opportunities, Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Good Cost Effective Solution for Small Businesses

We had staff 'sneaking in' tardy and were not able to prove it. Now we can track that easily. In addition we are now able to easily tie the number of PTO hours earned to the number of hours worked, saving lots of staff time. it's been an excellent asset for time saving, staff oversight, and recordkeeping.

Pros

It was easy to load, easy to use, very reliable, excellent customer support

Cons

The program will not calculate PTO hours (the accrual feature) for salaried employees if you don't put in a close in and clock out time rather than the total number of hours worked for the day. That's more time consuming than I would like it to be.

Leigh from Connecticut Endodontics, LLC

Basic time tracking

Simple software that gets the job done. I do not use a lot of the features that this software offers. We have 3 employees that track their hours with this. It totals the hours for me, which is all I need. We do not track overtime or anything fancy.

Pros

I like that there is not a monthly fee to use this software. It gets the job done.

Cons

I wish it automatically calculated hours by our pay period. I have to enter the pay period dates manually to get the hours. Our pay period is always biweekly ending on the same day. When I need to manually enter/edit anything I have to keep entering the dates. It could be more efficient.

Easy time tracking software!

Pros

With so many people working different hours it is so nice to be able to keep track electronically! This way no one forgets to turn in their sheet and it is so easy to clock in and out

Cons

It is hard to track vacation/sick time on the app so that is kind of a bummer but we have other ways of tracking that so we make it work.

Response from Hawkeye Technology

Replied July 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. In regards to tracking vacation/sick time, we made some recent changes in the 2018 update to the software which greatly improves this feature. You can go to our website to download it or give us a call and we'll be happy to show you the updates.

Anita from Dentistry for Children and Ado

Industry: Medical Devices

The Reports

I have had a great experience with time click , It helps me find errors of over payment and underpayment.

Pros

I can always go back and make sure an employee is paid, it calculates all hours for me so I know exactly how to pay out vacation .

Cons

It use to calculate the days that they didn't work, I used that feature to count how many days employees took off without pay. It had a place for me to write why they took off.

Tammy from Cattani Farms

Industry: Farming

Easy to use!

Before we purchased, employees kept paper time sheets and wrote down the same times every day no matter when they arrived/departed, this keeps them from doing that. It's also great for tracking sick/vacation days.

Pros

Affordable, easy to implement and user friendly. It has helped correct our time sheet problem with certain employees.

Cons

Our payroll administrator was hoping for more features and flexibility; it's fairly canned; I don't like that employees are able to manipulate the program

Lauren from D A Drenner Concrete

My overall experience with TimeClick has been fabulous. The software is easy for everyone to use and their customer service is exceptional.

Pros

The best thing about this product is ease of use. We have several people in the company that use it daily that are not extremely computer literate. It's great for all levels of computer literacy.

Cons

I was unclear about automatic updates until I spoke to customer service.

Kim from New Opportunities, Inc.

Industry: Philanthropy

TimeClick review.

Pros

It was very simple to install and easy to use. They have really excellent customer support. Also easy to install on different workstations and train new staff on.

Cons

I wish it offered a few more report features, and I really wish it would do calculations of 'other time" as part of PTO accrual which would make it work better for my salaried employees.

Response from Samantha

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your review Kim! There has been a recent release of a new report engine which increased the features for reporting. We would be happy to discuss upgrading to the new version and setting up the Other Time the way you need it.

Anthony from RE/MAX Town & Country - Elite Home Sellers

Perfect for us

We use the software for employee work times. We also use it to keep track of in office times for unpaid commission agents to calculate how much office time translates into higher commissions and more deals.

Pros

Everything is incredibly user friendly. Ive never had trouble navigating the system. I forgot my password for admin access and had to call customer support. They solved my problem with no wait time and less than two minutes on the phone. Highly recommended.

Cons

I havent found anything I dislike about the software. Everything works as designed without glitches.

Jeff from North Central Florida Safety Council

Using Time Click is easy and accurate

Before we began using Time Click, we had an old style time clock with paper cards. The cards would often not align properly in the clock and the result was a non-legible card at the end of a period.

Pros

It is very easy to use and it provides our management team an accurate accounting of employee hours.

Cons

There is nothing that stands out as a negative feature. However, I would like to receive a discount when renewing for multiple years.

Larena from Audiology Clinic of Northern Alberta

Industry: Medical Devices

TimeClick Experience

This software has made it easier for employees to keep track of their hours.

Pros

This software can be purchased outright which is nice in a new world of software subscriptions. It is worked seamlessly on our server and client computers and was easy to implement.

Cons

The last upgrade I paid for made the clock in early feature stop working as well as it did previously. It was very disappointing to pay for an upgrade and have a feature you really appreciated stop working - I did contact customer service and there was no resolution.