• Pros

• "I love how user friendly it is, even my staff has no issues with using it, which is HUGE!"

• "Ease of use on the end user side is great. Auto communication for benefits enrollment is awesome. "

• "The portal is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I like the ability to be able to act on behalf of our employees ."

• Cons

• "As a newer company, there were/are some growing pains, but home office support has been exceptional through this."

• "Absolutely nothing. We love everything about this system. "

• "Lacks robust decision support. File feeds are lacking."

Browse UZIO Benefits Broker Reviews

Sandie from GCA Concrete Design LLC

Awesome company

Love it!

Pros

Cons

Absolutely nothing. We love everything about this system.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO Benefits Broker

TriNet is the absolute worst company, terrible customer service.

Danine from Financial Concepts

Not as easy as it looks

I am using the software to provide online enrollment for clients. I had lots of questions during the process of loading client information. The Uzio team was very responsive and helped me complete the project.

Pros

Once the information is loaded in the system, the employee experience is great.

Cons

It is not as intuitive as I expected. I am unable to customize menus. I needed lots of help setting up a client. Now that I have gone through the entire system it will get easier.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

Uzio seemed to have more features such as HR components.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO Benefits Broker

I wanted more online enrollment capabilities.

Response from UZIO

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your review, and glad to see that you feel more confident in using the system. Given the sheer amount of data requried to get an Open Enrollment operational for a client, we realize the setup process can take some time--which is why we align a dedicated service representative to load your data to the system. If you have any questions about the set up process, you can always reach out to your dedicated service representive.

Tirath from Receipt

Amazing portal

Overall it has been wonderful

Pros

We were using highly paid software but when we saw the free trial of UZIO, we were amazed. All the required features were available at affordable pricing. Even the customer service is amazing. We just love it

Cons

Nothing till date. It has almost all the features a small business would require

Pricing made us switch!

ROBERT from ROBERT J BISHOP INSURANCE AGENCY

DID NOT MAKE FULL DISCLOSURE AT TIME OF PRESENTATION

FINALLY, UZIO CONFIRMED THAT THEY COULDN'T PROVIDE THE BENEFIT COSTS AND EXPLANATION OF THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE THESE BENEFITS AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER WHICH IS WHAT WE TOLD THE CLIENT BUT NOW THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IT WONT BE AVAILABLE THEN EITHER. AS I WORKED WITH UZIO AND THE STAFF OF THE GENERAL AGENCY, I CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN UZIO'S LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY MADE YOU FELL LIKE THEY ARE THE CUSTOMER NOT US. I'VE BEEN AN INSURANCE BROKER FOR OVER 53 YEARS AND THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WORSE VENDORS I'VE EVER WORKED WITH. I'VE TOLD THE GENERAL AGENT THAT I WILL NOT USE THEM WITH ANY MORE OF MY CLIENTS.

Pros

WHAT THE SOFTWARE WAS PROGRAMMED TO DO WAS OK BUT THE PRESENTATION TO THE CLIENT WAS THAT UZIO COULD COMMUNICATES ALL OF THE EMPLOYERS BENEFITS TO THERE EMPLOYEES. UZIO SHOULD OF FIRST REVIEWED ALL OF THE BENEFITS THE EMPLOYERS WAS OFFERING TO THERE EMPLOYEES BEFORE THE PRESENTATION. IT WOULD OF SAVED A LOT OF EMBARRASSMENT.

Cons

THE SOFTWARE IS WELL SHORT OF BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE EMPLOYER BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES. THIS EMPLOYER OFFERED SEVERAL MEDICAL PLAN OPTIONS, DENTAL, VISION, LTD , BASIC LIFE ALL 100% EMPLOYER PAID PLUS EMPLOYEE AND SPOUSAL VOLUNTARY LIFE. THE SOFTWARE WAS NOT CAPABLE OF SHOWING THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. I ALSO FOUND THAT THE STAFF WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH READING AND UNDERSTANDING INSURANCE CONTRACTS. TO MUCH TIME WAS WASTED IN CORRECTING AND EXPLAINING THERE INPUT.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO Benefits Broker

THE GENERAL AGENCY I WORK WITH MADE THE SWITCH. I DIDN'T HAVE AN OPTION OR I COULD CHANGE GENERAL AGENCIES.

Response from UZIO

Replied September 2020

We appreciate your inputs, and learned your case in detail, and found that we were requested to upload data of the past 2 years which was not in the same format so it was supposed to be done manually. We had to reload group data 5 plus times due to inconsistent information received from the GA. Our customer success team really tried hard to accommodate the requirements but a few were out of the scope as we discussed initially over the call. We would love to work with you in future as our offerings would grow. For any further assistance, please reach out to info@uzio.com

Emily from Pelnik Insurance

Great Solution for SMBs

Uzio is the perfect solution for our smaller clients who are transitioning away from paper-based enrollments. The basic platform is clean and straightforward, and clients can take advantage of the premium modules as they become more comfortable with online benefit administration.

Pros

Uzio is intuitive and extremely easy to build for our clients. I really appreciate the level of control we have in maintaining the client portals; we can make changes and fix errors instantly instead of waiting days (or longer) for a service team to do it for us. If their are issues we can't resolve on our own, our the Uzio team is extremely responsive and investigates things quickly. They are also very proactive about supporting our needs as brokers and asking for our perspective and input regarding future product enhancements.

Cons

We had difficulty with the payroll integration back when they partnered with Execupay (we have not tested the integration they've since developed in-house).

Response from UZIO

Replied August 2020

Thank you for the positive and encouraging feedback, and we are thrilled to hear how much the Uzio platform has assisted you to manage your benefits business! As of 2020, Uzio Payroll is now developed in-house instead of relying on a third-party provider. As a result, our BenAdmin, HR and Payroll offerings are now fully integrated and in control by our team.

Jennifer from Lindsey Business Group, LLC

User Friendly Software

We have had an amazing relationship with Uzio and their support team from the day we started working with them. Any time there is a question, support is extremely helpful in getting it resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

Cons

I would not say I dislike anything about the product, as the support team is always eager to make the system work to the best of their ability to meet our clients' needs.

Eric from California Closets

Industry: Furniture

Overall the product is great. It's easy to navigate and very user friendly. Support has been very responsive when I have needed assistance. It has majorly assisted in streamlining our processes.

Pros

The fact that all on-boarding is online with this product virtually eliminating the need for paper file containing employee sensitive documents.

Cons

I wish it had the capability to do Employee Performance Reviews.

Response from UZIO

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are glad your company had a streamlined onboarding experience thanks to our software! Our product roadmap is always in development, and we will reach out to you if performance management is planned in a future product release.

Danny from SBS

Uzio Review

We are giving this to our clients for their use as well as ours. Our clients love that they can manage their benefits and their day to day business operations on the Uzio system.

Pros

the product is easy to use and is making us different from our competition

Cons

Can't think of anything that I don't like

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

The support team made the difference

shawn from thomas financial

Positive

Pros

User friendly for clients. User friendly for staff.

Cons

Lacks robust decision support. File feeds are lacking.

Team at UZIO

Brenda from Barcelona Equipment Inc

UZIO Review

I think that it is a great product. Saves me quite a bit of time as a part-time HR person.

Pros

This software is provided to our company via our 3rd party financial company. I can enter employee information only once, rather than numerous times in our health care/other insurance provider's software.

Cons

Although I expect our 3rd party financial company to take the data that I entered in UZIO and forward it to the proper healthcare/insurance providers, some times errors are made by them.

Phyllis from Wiseway Supply

Industry: Wholesale

Uzio Feedback

Overall we have had a positive experience with our transition to Uzion. I will admit it was frustrating at first due to the transition being done right before open enrollment, which caused delays and benefit elections to be entered incorrectly, resulting in multiple corrections after the fact.

Pros

As the Administrator, I am able to log in and act on behalf of the employee. This allows me to assist those employees who may not have access as needed and/or technical skills to navigate the process. I also like the reporting functions, to be able to run reports for employee benefits; to ensure benefit elections match provider billing statements.

Cons

The availability for the administrator to have access to the benefit coverage documents that can only be seen under the employee tab and their individual elected benefits.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

We had only used Paycor for a short time frame before switching to Uzio, therefore we were not utilizing it's full potential and was able to integrate the assistance from our benefits broker.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO Benefits Broker

The change from Paycor to Uzio was recommended by our benefits broker and so that they could assist us with enrollment, benefit updates, and benefits management via the carriers.

Tari from Consolidated Cleaners Inc.

Uzio

Awesome

Pros

The ease of seeing all the employees and their benefits with payroll deductions as I need them in a weekly process.

Cons

Need some help with reports. I need less information than I get. I only want new changes.

Matthew from Vinez Benefits Group, Inc.

Wonderful enrollment software

Pros

The features, ease of use, customer service, and pricing were the reasons I chose this software over some of the more established companies in this field.

JS from Thomas Financial

Uzio, the future of benefits technology

Pros

It is a very easy to use platform, with great support from the Uzio team. It has streamlined our entire operations. The support team and how accessible they are is the best.

Cons

The lack of Spanish and other languages on the platform. Also, limited integrations with other carriers. This requires us to do a lot of work on the back end for our clients.

Amanda from Clarus Benefits Group

UZIO Review

UZIO has been great for our smaller groups without a benefits or payroll platform. They way we are established with UZIO, it is a starter system.

Pros

Cons

No file feeds with the exception of Discovery Benefits. There is no ADHOC reporting. Proposal set-up can be tedious. Benefit set-up for Disability plans is limited.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

Agreement when UZIO was hCentive to establish file feeds with carriers.

Response from UZIO

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the feedback, specifically regarding reports, which we will look to address in a future product release. Additionally, we are always happy to work with the broker to make introductions to your carrier contacts and help you get EDI files established for your book of business.

Gretchen from Althans Insurance Agency, Inc.

Althans review

Pros

It's very easy for our clients to use and it makes the HR department's jobs much easier. We will be more likely to retain groups due to using this software.

Cons

It doesn't offer all of the coverage options and the flexibility that we need for the needs of our groups.

Julie from C.A.T. US Corp.

Great tool

Very good, great tools and easy to use.

Pros

Software is very easy to use even with no training.

Cons

I cannot think of anything in that regards as I am very satisfied with the software.

Our brokers suggestion.

Our broker suggestion.

Joanne from Radiant F&B LLC

Uzio

Very happy with the software and using UZIO on a daily basis

Pros

Has all the pertinent information that we use at the corporate HR level.

Cons

there is nothing i dislike about this software

Kimberly from Joelle Group

Great Product for HR Benefits Administration

I was very pleased and will recommend it to all of my clients as an great onboarding and ongoing HR tool.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy on the eyes.

Cons

Too many features that a small company would not need.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

I have looked and tried several programs of this nature and UZIO is hands down in the top 3 .

Jessica from Benzer Pharmacy

Recommend 100%

Uzio is a great software

Pros

UZiO is an easy to use software that walks us through the benefits enrollment process every year. It is very simple to use website.

Cons

Our company does not use UZIO for any other features.

Elaine from Verb, Inc.

Uzio is a great tool

Pros

I like that the tool is very easy to use for benefits on boarding. Many of my co-workers have told me how much they love the open enrollment process.

Cons

It took some time to figure out how to change/update someone's information. I had to reach out to my Uzio contact. The pencil at the top of the page wasn't obvious.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO Benefits Broker

The admin fees were getting to be too much. We switched and are not able to offer better benefit rates with the admin fees we saved.

Michael from Ntiva, Inc

Easy to Use

Pros

This is easy to use to select insurance plans.

Cons

I have no Cons using this. I have never had any issues.

Austin from Pure Life Ministries

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy Process

Pros

I liked how easy it was to navigate through the interface. It was a breeze to select the Insurance plan options my organization offers.

Cons

At the very end of the enrollment process, there was a glitch, and I could neither go forward or backward.

Kate from The Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center

User-Friendly Software for both User & Admin

UZIO has been wonderful at guiding me through the process. They worked with our insurance broker and helped us implement it very quickly. Their customer service is super quick to respond to any questions as well.

Pros

I loved that this product was easy to implement with the staff. It provides a clear framework to walk them through their decisions and they found it quick to complete. My favorite feature is that it highlights the major elements of each plan before they make a decision and shows them the cost difference.

Cons

One feature that could be improved is the beneficiary feature at the end. There isn't a way to override this but yet it is what stalls people the most. They ask for a lot of information that isn't usually readily available.

Kathi from Marcom Results Group

Great new product in a crowded space

My job has become more efficient from hiring to onboarding to offering benefits to our team. Enrollment period will be managed professionally and our employees now have a platform to log in and view their benefits, payroll, etc. They took our small business and made us look like a big corporation.

Pros

Integration was extremely easy, their team is amazing and responsive. Great features that encompass the full spectrum. A game changer for a small business looking to simplify and improve benefits to their team.

Cons

Features are still being built out - especially in Payroll. BUT I know when they are complete, it will be the easiest payroll product out there.

Recommendation from a colleague

Reasons for Switching to UZIO Benefits Broker

Was tired of endless errors with Intuit payroll.

Wafaa from Mvix(USA) Inc.

Recommendations

It's user-friendly but still need more advanced features when it comes to generating reports and filtering employees

Pros

I recommend more granulated reports that allow for inactive employees to be removed from the report.

Cons

reports and filters are not granulate enough to help with the plan

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

it was offered to us by our broker, we didn't have other options. Thanks

Response from UZIO

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the feedback, specifically regarding reports, we keep adding features to our platform on a regular interval. Feel free to connect with your account manager to know more about this. Looking forward to work with you for longer.

Jennifer from SOLV Risk Solutions

Pros

This software is really easy to use. The reporting is great and provides a lot of information.

Cons

The file feed issues have been frustrating.

Daniel from Mr Rooter plumbing

Industry: Warehousing

Software

A very good one

Pros

Very useful and clever Very glad to use it

Cons

Nothing all the software is good and simple

Desiree from Carothers Insurance

Exactly what's needed for the "New Normal"

I'm very glad we started using this platform before the need for working remotely exploded. The most stand-out value of this company has really been the customer service. The UZIO team is dedicated, communicative, and always available to help implement and even transfer groups over to this extremely useful platform.

Pros

· Automation · Reduced Data Entry · Member and HR accessibility · Facilitates Remote Enrollment · Customer Service is fantastic!

Cons

The only issue I've personally encountered is tiny--It's a little bit clunky if you have to use as both a member and an admin. Best practice is simple if you're aware: all members should always use personal emails. Admins should use only work emails for logins.

Kyle from Liquid Bottles

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Open Enrollment for Benefits

Pros

I really like how easy the software was to use.

Cons

The only thing i didn't like was how quickly it would log you out after a short period of no activity on the site.

Michelle from Xtreme Labor Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Keeps my payroll up to date

Helps keep payroll deductions balanced

Pros

like that I can go in anytime to see what deductions are being withheld from my employees, make changes and terminate coverage. Helps keep my payroll deductions balanced.

Cons

My only issue is that it doesn't sync in the other software that I use

Maddie from Infotect Design Solutions

Easy!

Pros

Very easy to use and straightforward. Took less than 10 minutes to enroll and select my benefits.

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences with this software

Anneliese from Carothers Insurance Agency, Inc.

I still have a lot to learn. I would not be able to give an honest opinion until I have mastered to software. Overall so far, it show a real potential in adding an asset to our company.

Pros

Our Thursday meetings have helped a lot on navigating on UZIO.

Cons

How long it has taken to have live groups on the platform.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

This was a decision made by my boss.

Jeremiah from Infotect Design Solutions

Great for workplace insurance selections

Pros

It is easy to use and very visually pleasing. I was able to navigate with ease and confidence.

Cons

Nothing really. It met our needs as a company.

Cherie from Santa Fe Dining, Inc

Love all the Features in one Place

We are using this for our Benefit Platform for employees to go in and control their own accounts for open enrollment.

Pros

The software offers almost everything in one place!

Cons

I have not used Uzio long enough to really find what I do not like about the product.

Recommended by Broker

Robin from Hope Children's Home

Trial

NA -Trial only

Pros

Integrating multiple platforms Included digital services.

Cons

Not familiar enough to review on negative aspects.

NA

Response from UZIO

Replied January 2021

Hey Robin, its been a while you have used UZIO platform, and as per our records we see you haven't used the system since an year. Since then UZIO has made many additions to the platform, including a fully integrated payroll suite. We would request you to take a fresh demo of our all-in-one platform to see if it aligns with your needs. Happy to connect again!

Rekesh from Futrend Technology inc

User Friendly software

Pros

All the selections are in ease of access, instructions are user friendly, and understandable and to select choices, has a smooth transitions of the selections.

Cons

currently none have not got any errors all are user friendly and clear to understand.

changes employer

Bill from CareSafely, Inc.

Great Platform - Very Easy to Use

Love it!

Pros

The interface is very easy to use. Support is great when needed. They always work to answer your questions timely.

Cons

Would love for it to integrate with a 401(k) provider

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

For all the reasons I gave in above answers.

Mohammad from Bay Master Appliance Services

Industry: Utilities

Uzio is perfect

My overall experience with Uzio was easier than I thought it could be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help me set it up quickly and start using it right away.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and simple to set up

Cons

There is nothing special that I like the least.

Sandy from Medosweet Farms

Industry: Wholesale

End User

It wasn't bad. I personally did not have a whole lot of time to utilize it the way it should have been used.

Pros

It was fairly easy to integrate new hires in to the system.

Cons

Did not use it often enough to have a least favorite.

joshua from NVE INC

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

My Uzio review Josh Price

I have all positive experience with UZIO, I have no complaints.

Pros

I like the easy access, it is very easy to use.

Cons

no complaints, I think all of the features are very good.

Ethan from Knox Services

AMAZING HR SYSTEM!!!

UZIO has awesome customer service, their program is easy to use, and I have no complaints about anything.

Pros

I love how easy the user interface is for UZIO. I like how I can find anything of importance document wise with ease. I love how much easier it is to use this compared to other programs we have used in the past. I have heard from our boss how much better the pricing is as well.

Cons

I don't have any significant problems with UZIO or the software.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO Benefits Broker

Way better pricing and much better user interface.

Rhonda from G ST CLAIR INC - DBA: St.Clair's Custom Air

Giving feedback

Healthcare policy and management of the policy.

Pros

Updating our employees information & job status is very easy and quick, the entire website is very easy to navigate. Updated are immediate which I appreciate.

Cons

I haven't come up against any issues or problems that would motivate me to make any requested improvements to the site.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO Benefits Broker

Great prices for what you need for this moment, add-on services available whenever we need to take advantage of them.

Bill from Verb, Inc.

Verb review of Uzio

Nothing to complain about. We really haven't had any problems.

Pros

I really like the interface of the platform. It's pleasant to the eye and easy to get around in.

Cons

When entering payroll at the individual level, it would be nice if you didn't have to scroll around to find the different input boxes. I'd like to see everything on one screen.

Broker partnership

Reasons for Switching to UZIO Benefits Broker

We left a PEO and went with a local broker (Smarter Benefits Solutions)

Stephanie from Willow Pet Hosptial

Industry: Veterinary

UZIO 2019

its multi functional which helps but time saving

Pros

Over all ease of access and function. I like that I can see and verify the completion of renewals and policies.

Cons

sometimes I feel that I have to do some digging to get the information I am looking for, such as specific documents.

Lisa from Prestige Integra Insuranace

Use

Pros

It was easy to use. It was easy to learn.

Cons

Users couldn't access from cell phones. Needed better access

Chase from Team Housing Solutions

Ok software - doesn’t work well with cell phones

Ok I guess

Pros

It works I guess. Don’t use it but maybe once or twice a year.

Cons

Doesn’t flow, not easy to work with on mobile phone

Gwen from Limons Foot and Ankle Care

Semi useful product

Pros

Product easy of access allows employees to see enrolled benefits

Cons

Product is not very functional you can not use it for any other reason besides viewing the name of the enrolled benefits

Response from UZIO

Replied October 2020

Dear user! Our records indicate that you are using the UZIO BenAdmin software via one of our Broker partners to enroll in company benefits. This system allows your broker to easily enroll you in your benefits in an all-digital manner and get those enrollments over to the carrier partners. Also, you can manage any changes to your enrollments throughout the year in the event that a New Hire comes on board, or you have a Life Status Change. We request you work with your Broker to understand the full life cycle of what this system can be used for, including add-ons related to HR and Payroll functionality. Or contact your account manager to set up everything. Looking forward to a longer partnership!

Brannon from Major Facility Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

Uzio makes tracking a Breeze

It is an amazing quick reference guide. We are able to edit and control the flow of employees information with ease.

Pros

User friendly, information is readily available and not hard to find.

Cons

That I did not know about this software earlier.

Amy from Swope Construction Co.

Swope's UZIO Experience

Pros

The use of the software is quite easy to understand. The overall look is attractive, which makes the function of the website useful.

Cons

I would like to see reports assembled with a little more ease and functionality. Simple reports showing new hires, new enrollees. And reports to print for employees. Possibly a form created within UZIO for new hires to check policies to sign up for. Not all of our employees use computers or technology well, so they majority would rather have paper copies.

Response from UZIO

Replied September 2020