• Pros

• "Everything, It's Christmas and everything is wonderful. Software is easy. Perfect to use. The rep is wonderful!"

• "Easy to use for every level of user, easy to learn"

• "I love the easy to use and user friendliness of shipping easy! Was able to use it everyday and shipping became so easy and simple. "

• Cons

• "It's not as user-friendly as some of the other software on the market. It takes some getting used to, but it's well worth it. "

• "It takes time for new features to release, but the good thing is that we're able to log feature requests in the tool."

• "Sometimes getting everything to work with a new sales channel and sync with existing inventory can be a little tricky, but once it's it setup, it's smooth sailing."

Browse ShippingEasy Reviews

Kohl from Health Tech Systems, Inc.

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Pros

I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Cons

There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Veronica from Vappora

Excellent Shipping App

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pros

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Cons

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

More Affordable.

Jessica from XMH Beauty LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

Pros

Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Cons

There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

JEFF from JAMWORKS, Inc.

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

Pros

The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

Cons

HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon! Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

Ease of use, cost, integration with e-commerce platform: all native. No 3rd party "plug-ins"...

Ryan from Long Natural Health

Bria rocks and you should do whatever it takes to keep her on your staff.

Cheaper insurance and contacting Bria (after several tries to other, less awesome, agents).

Pros

Bria's help and support is the best part of making the change to this platform. The insurance rates are cheaper but with the extra time cost, I am not sure we are actually saving money.

Cons

It is not user friendly, the labels print from newest to oldest and separate the international and priority from the first class instead of letting me print the labels in the order they were imported, you know, logically. Logic dictates that you would want to print the labels for the oldest orders first, not the newest orders. If I have 50 orders and they are jumbled by mail class and destination, it takes me 5 times longer than Stamps.com to print the batch because I have to do them individually so the orders go out in the order they were received. The training was about showing you all the "cool" (aka useless) features of the platform instead of making it easy for me to use and setting it up for what I need daily. Because of the training lacking usefulness, I have spent extra time sorting out the issues I face (thanks to Bria's help). Bria is the only agent you have that has been willing to help me love a platform I hate, everyone else just says "that feature is not available" or "you cannot do that in this platform" but Bria has worked to come up with creative solutions to get what I need out of this platform. Having to set everything up from packaging to rules is not saving me time and I have found this program to actually take up more of my time than Stamps.com did which I feel is misrepresented by your sales people. I was informed that I could streamline my batches but so far, it's been a lot more work and babysitting from me. Enter Bria the rock star!

Response from ShippingEasy

Replied May 2017

We're thrilled to hear such great things about Bria's level of service. We have high standards when it comes to our customer service, and Bria certainly upholds those standards! Thank you for sharing your experience. As for the concern of functionality within the app itself, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. We have added a feature request ticket based on your conversation with Bria. Once our development team can outline and prioritize the work, Bria will follow-up with you. In the meantime, Bria has informed us that she has presented you an alternative resolution using Shipping Rules. While not precisely what you were looking for, hopefully that can help in the interim. The platform is meant to make life easier for merchants like you, so we are sorry we didnt hit the mark right off-the-bat. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShippingEasy meets your shipping needs.

Brandon from Fastco USA, LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Fastco USA

Pros

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Cons

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Jessica from Smashing Ink Graphics & Vinyl Supply

Shipping Easy

I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Pros

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Cons

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

The other products that do what shipping easy does were out of my price range so I wasn't able to consider them so I am glad I found shipping easy.

Kevin from SWA

A tad bit cumbersome

It has certainly streamlined our shipping procedures and helped us consolidate all of our market places into one shipping platform. It has saved us countless area on that side. The marketing side could use some help but the information it provides is great.

Pros

The software is very powerful and can be extremely useful beyond just shipping. It tracks all transactions and captures gret markleting information for future use.

Cons

The whole thing is just a bit cumbersome as far as the interface goes. It is not very intuitive in terms of finding functions. Overall they just really need to upgrade the user interface.

Capri from IP JP

Shipping made easy and cheap!

Excellent for on the go shipping especially since we receive a discount for each parcel.

Pros

Excellent for our business because we save extra on our shipping needs. This is excellent because we receive a discount for each parcel that is shipped.

Cons

Nothing at all. This has helped our company save a lot on shipping since every parcel that we ship receives a discount.

Gregory from Hospitality

Good Job

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really helped me out. He fixed my issue by analyzing our order and giving us a straight forward answer.

Cons

Nothing at all, the software works well.

Gay from Superior Air Quality

Been using them for years!!!

We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Pros

I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Cons

To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Rodney from Infinite Earth

Been using this for many years

It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Pros

SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Cons

I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

Tanya from Advanced Alternatives Center

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all in one!

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Pros

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Cons

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Allen from Alien Visions E-Juice, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

They take care of you!

In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Pros

Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Cons

It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

Keith from Approved Performance

Great company and Great Product

Pros

This program does everything as advertised and more. Its easy is easy to navigate, it saves me time and more. The support staff is there for you all the time. If you need to speak to someone they answer the phone and are very responsive. It will even save you on freight costs because it lets you know if an order is a ground shipment vs a home delivery. You will absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Cons

We ship a bunch of products that the weight is over 70 lbs so they are 2 box shipments. The only downside to the program is shipping multiple boxes you will need to key in the weight for the 2nd box which slows you down a bit. If it had the functionality to read the scale to add a 2nd or 3rd box it would be a little faster. Believe me its not a big deal and the delay is not much. Its just that we were used to using Fed ex ship Manager and the multi box shipment function is faster.

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

It had everything I needed and more including the kit program (Bundle as they call it) and the inventory control system I needed

Joshua from Thryft-Flipp

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Pros

The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Cons

One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

I chose ShippingEasy because it offers a free plan which suits my current needs. Additionally, ShippingEasy offers better integration with online marketplaces.

Vivian from Hey Viv Inc

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

Pros

We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

Cons

I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Coree from LuLaRoe Coree Casinger

So Simple, So Easy, and Customer Service is Top Notch!

My overall experience with Shipping Easy has been nothing less than pleasant. And on rare occasions, like today, when I had problems with the Stamps.com portion, I have wonderful reps like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who go above and beyond to fix the problem. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] dedicated so much time to making sure everything was perfect for me, and I truly appreciate his kind demeanor, quick resolutions, and time he took to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect on my end.

Pros

I absolutely love the ease of integration from my website orders to the Shipping Easy platform. I love that I don't have to spend time copying and pasting shipping info from my customer database to the label creation, Shipping Easy truly makes it easy to ship things quickly.

Cons

The software is absolutely amazing. The only issues I've ever had were with Stamps.com and their technical parts. And the times that I have had issues with the Stamps.com portion a Shipping Easy customer service rep has fixed it all too quickly, and all too easily for me.

Garrett from Stray Rats

Great support!

It's been great. Even today I had to set up a Shipping Rule, and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with customer support we were able to get the rule set up quickly and they stayed with me to troubleshoot the rule until we got it perfect!

Pros

The ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate our different Shopify stores all into one ShippingEasy account.

Cons

At first we had a few hiccups, especially with getting the labels set up correctly with the printer. But once we got all the kinks figured out it became smooth sailing!

jasmin from shadyveu

Easy to use software with a caring team

overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Pros

I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Cons

so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

Emmaline from LuLaRoe Emmaline Edwards

I always Recommend Shippingeasy to everyone

I adore shippingeasy.

Pros

Shippingeasy's customer service is outstanding. They are always doing what they can to help even if it is not them. Example my label printer broke, I couldnt get a hold of the label printer cpmpany I mentioned this to Shippingeasy and THEY troubleshoot it for me and got it working. They are extremely quick and really have helped my business to grow by implementing things to mainline my orders. I adore shippingeasy

Cons

I cant think of anything rt now. The only thing missing is the ability to buy shipping supplies through them and also maybe pictures of the sold items would be nice. I have seen that with other software. But it's not that big of a deal.

Bahar from Par Plastics

Always there to help

My favorite part of using this software is their customer support is ALWAYS available lightning fast and fixes any issues immediately.

Pros

Super easy to use and you can link all your platforms to make everything even less work! Superb!

Cons

There haven't really been any issues that either weren't my own mistake or something the staff could easily help me with.

Jessica from Eleve Dancewear

No contest, Shipping Easy is the best at what it does!

Shipping Easy lives up to its namesake and offers easy, thorough, and cost-effective assistance for all of my shipping needs. They've never let me down in Customer Service and make themselves as accessible as possible for even the most time sensitive of situations. They are one of the few services that I recommend by word of mouth, as I feel they will always represent me and my company to the best of their ability.

Pros

The Customer Service is at least 50% of why I love this software. But I also love how simple and clean the design of the program is. It has everything that I need for shipping, without being too overwhelming. I also love the level of communication the site offers with its alert system. It makes me feel quite confident that the software is constantly being cared for.

Cons

It would be nice if Shipping Easy could offer Express Shipping for all of the Flate Rate packages sizes USPS offers, instead of just the Flat Rate Padded Envelopes.

Aaron from Pikes Peak Laser Creations LLC

Saving my sanity!

Inventory Management across multiple sales channels

Pros

I use ShippingEasy to not only ship my orders but to manage my inventory across multiple sales channels. This has been a life saver and likely added years back to my life. The idea of how I was managing my inventory before ShippingEasy makes me want to invent a time machine so I could have started using them from the beginning.

Tim from 2pood

Absolutely Amazing

Could not be happier. The service, product, and ease of use are crucial to running out warehouse.

Pros

Shipping easy is the superior backend shipping system for your business. The ease of use is top notch, and it's easy to train others on the system.

Cons

Nothing, They are very responsive to any customer service related request we have had. All software has issues, but shippingeasy always fixes them quickly.

Paula from Seaworthy Goods

Industry: Maritime

Easy Peasy, even when you need help

The flow and speed of shipping our products has dramatically improved since using ShippingEasy. This has saved countless hours and greatly reduce frustration levels.

Pros

The speed and ease of using all the program components, up to and including individualized help to solve any problems.

Cons

Offline options would be wonderful for times internet access is not possible

MaryJo from ChocoPerfection

GREAT Service provider.. they care about the little guy!

Great service every time. We use this program for many features, including inventory and email marketing.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to get customer service and technical help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me with email marketing.. really made it work.

Cons

I have nothing to note that can be improved.

James from Happy Feet Company LLC

My most recommended software ever

The biggest benefit that we have seen since using ShippingEasy is the time savings. Before using ShippingEasy, we were set up to print all shipping labels out of paypal. 20 orders was a 1/2 day process. Copying and pasting tracking #'s back to my website. Currently we are processing over 100 per day in less than 3 hours.

Pros

I love Shipping Easy for how it greatly streamlines the shipping process. Whether you are just shipping a few packages a week to hundreds per day, it makes the process easy and intuitive. Additionally, the interface between various marketplaces is a life saver. Shipping a vendor fulfilled Amazon order is no different than filling one from our own website. It transfers all shipping info quickly and accurately. Finally, they have one of the best help desks of any software I have ever seen with quick and accurate responses.

Cons

I think the only negative that I have had is with not being able to print a multi box order more easily. It can be done, but only if using thermal transfer type printing.

Jennifer from LuLaRoe Jennifer Olson

You all make it so easy!

I love it, I will never go elsewhere for my shipping needs. I love how customer service is amazing. You all should be a model to ALL companies.

Pros

I love that shipping easy is so easy lol. The website is so helpful and explains everything perfectly. If you have to call customer service, everyone (in today's case - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!) is so nice and walks you through your questions. I had to do a label to an APO address, something I have never done. The website explained how to set up the address. When I had a question about the customs form, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] patiently and kindly helped and even waited to make sure my label was printed properly. Your customer service is top-notch and a big thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today!

Cons

No cons! I have nothing negative to say, it's all POSITIVE!

Jim from Mid-America Cycles

Their Name is what I Get!!

Shipping Easy makes running an online store easy and saves time from having to research pricing for my item on USPS, UPS and Fed Ex websites. They have negotiated rates with UPS and Fed Ex which they pass on to us. Their customer service team is responsive and informed. They always get me back on track quickly. They proactively reach out to help us utilize their tools like Marketing. We are able to send out blast emails to all 4000+ customers about sales, discounts or other products we want to highlight. Cool Stuff!!

Pros

The ease of identifying the most economical method to ship items - USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. They also offer the ability to access all previous customers via the Marketing segment.

Cons

I can't rearrange the icons at the top of my dashboard. Maybe the price....It would be great to have this service for free, but they earn their fees!!

Melvin S from Low Price Headquarters

Saves so much time and is so easy.

Before using ShippingEasy, I was using another offline inventory management software. I had to manually enter the details of every order into the software, or if able, use an .xml file and import. Then I had to manually add the information on the USPS website and ship from there. Sometimes the address would mess up and I have to start all over again. Sometimes the page would error out and have to start over again. Other times I would accidentally hit the back button and have to start all over again. Needless to say, this was very frustrating and time-consuming. It would take me at least three to four hours on very busy days to get everything entered, paid and printed. I saw an advertisement for ShippingEasy on the Amazon seller site and decided to take a look. I didn't think this kind of shipping site would be for a small seller like me, but they take businesses of all sizes. I started the trial and instantly fell in love. What used to take hours took minutes. You can easily check multiple orders to batch process and boom, you've just done thirty orders in a few clicks. The label options also save time and money. Right now I mostly use the combination option, which has the packing slip and shipping label on the same page. So, you don't have to match up the shipping label with the receipt or waste paper printing out two different things. Support is also very helpful and responsive whenever there is an issue. I should note that I've had the service for over one year and have only needed to contact support about three times for minor issues. I've never had issues with the site being down or shipping not working, so that's obviously a very good thing. The best thing is probably that you are able to get discounted rates through them which makes it easier to make a profit. Even though I don't ship tens of thousands of packages a year, I can still get the discounted rates as if I did. I've nothing but good things to say about ShippingEasy and strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a way to cut down on wasting time preparing shipping.

Pros

Ease of use and discounts on shipping.

Cons

No cons here.

Kathleen from Sell Us Diabetic Test Strips (2 Moms Will Buy Your Test Strips)

The Only Shipping Software that Worked for Me

Pros

My business buys product from the customer (instead of the other way around). I used to have to manually generate a shipping label, cutting and pasting into paypal ship now, the order #, the customer address, I had to manually calculate the weight...it was tedious, I actually cringed when I got new orders, not good if you are running a business. A friend said I could purchase shipping software to do that, but none of the apps could be customized to automatically send a shipping label to a customer for them to use to SHIP TO ME. Then I tried ShippingEasy, oh my gosh they had a work around for me! Now, with a few clicks my customers receive a shipping label, it has their order # on it, AND it sends them an email! All with a couple clicks! So happy! Now I am happy to get as many orders as I can.

Cons

I have no complaints. This software does what it is supposed to do, make my life easier. Customer support is great.

Christina from Lularoe Christina Christiaens

Incredible Service

Pros

I love that it is user friendly and Shipping Easy strives to ensure its users have the access to help when needed. Super prompt and efficient.

Cons

I am not a techy person so sometimes I dont always know how to fix an issue, HOWEVER the chat feature is amazing for this!

Melissa from Pug Notes by Melissa Langer

Shipping Easy Delivers A+ Product and Customer Service

Pros

Shipping Easy provides an excellent interface and product. They allow users to have a range of plans to choose from ranging from free to several tiers of paid to give users the flexibility to choose what they need for their business. They also allow users to upgrade and downgrade to different plans throughout the year depending on volume changes. The software is extremely stable and the only time in 3 years that I had a problem, my customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. was very professional, diligent and fast to respond when solving my issue.

Cons

I really cannot think of an issue in my 3+ year experience with shipping easy. I am very happy with the products and services.

Andrew from General Knot & Co.

A major game changer for a small business

ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

Pros

Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

Cons

Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

Cynthia from The Connected Rider

ShippingEasy Review

It's good, I miss the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] days and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today reminded me what old Shipping Easy was like when it was still more tactile and responsive to a customer. Get back there.

Pros

This is actually a great software but this review is specifically for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service this morning. He was absolutely great and really appreciate his quick response. This software is almost perfect, it really is, I like the marketing platform, the notes for customers, and the ease of use for labels.

Cons

Ya'all need to fix the issue with captures that go over night not pulling through. Also the inventory needs to be more robust and manage ALL inventory in your store not just previous orders that have been placed. UPC's also need to pull through, not everyone manages by SKU.

Kristy from Organa International Corp.

Excellent Product Software

I have loved using ShippingEasy. The software is awesome. The company is on top of issues and the best thing about them is their fantastic customer service. They will walk you through any issue you may have.

Pros

Software that is user friendly is very important to me. Also, I love that you can track the company's postage and orders over time.

Cons

I don't use all the features that ShippingEasy provides so some of the information on my screen is irrelevant.

Aaron from MILSIG Direct

the support staff was fantastic

an easier daily life....

Pros

The support staff was support driven and sales oriented. He listens, accepts faults moves past them and offers solutions. To answer the question, the software's primary "pro" is it's ability to save time in shipping as well as data flow between my software and itself. The added features like mass email is outstanding... This pretty much cemented my account with shippingeasy. This just simplifies my life and saves my company money. I love it and that's rare for me to say about.... Software.

Cons

Moving from the orders page to the shipments page is odd. When I create a shipment on and individual order, I should be able to immediately setup my label to printed. Your plug-in for wordpress/woocommerce did not initially work on my server. I was served the error: Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/.../.../.../class-wc-shippingeasy-integration.php on line 21 I fixed this error myself by commenting out the line and reported it to customer support in an effort to help you guys out... No luck, I was brushed off.. And that was even after pointing out that I am my own webhost and willing to modify my Apache/PHP environment to match your requirements. So, I am running your software with my fix in it... So that's a "Con"... You guys should be a little bit more open with people. Smart people do incredible things when they work with more smart people...

Anthony from Hype Socks

Thankful for Shippeasy

Pros

Used this software back in our ecommerce days, and have stuck with it for 8+ years. We have since transitioned to manual orders, but Shippingeasy has always worked perfect for us.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We haven't ran into many problems here.

Enrique from American Joe Coffee Co.

Industry: Food Production

Emma's Commanding Yet Gentle and Calming Voice Presence

Shipping Easy is not easy to learn. I had to make three calls to figure out items such as mapping fields??? Manual upload of CSV files??? I'm able to manually edit my orders now (I have less than 10). Will I have to go through this every time I have special requests?

Pros

The ability to custom create labels and boxes is amazing. I also like the ability to cancel and refund the funds for editing or cancelling labels immediately. The full list of features is deep and can make my shipping tasks easier, once I am able to delve further into the list of features. Which leads me to the next topic:

Cons

Shipping Easy is burdensome and difficult to navigate. The features are extremely technical and require a crash course to navigate. I do realize the shipping world is chock filled with options from different carriers, but Shipping Easy does its customers no favors by also overwhelming the client with SO MANY OPTIONS. Luckily, I am very proficient in systems navigation, yet I felt myself becoming frustrated by the sheer complexity of Shipping Easy's software. My CSRs calm, collected, the gentle and soothing voice was essential in keeping me centered, focused and after an extensive amount of time on the phone, we were able to fix the issue! Thank you for your outstanding interpersonal customer service skills, your empathy, and steadfast and even keel temperament in dealing with frustrated clients and helping us cross the finish line. Shipping Easy has a gem in Emma!

JUNE from Kalamos Books

Excellent, efficient and economical

Excellent, easy, efficient and economical - what more is needed ?

Pros

Simple layout makes it easy to use. Flexible with useful options. Information can easily be edited and corrected between original input and final payment - this especially useful when formatting address details for international shipments. Always MUCH easier to input and operate than the websites at USPS and Canada Post

Cons

Only slight nuisance factor is the layout when entering a name and then having to insert the email address before the mailing address- so two "copy & paste" motions are needed at input. One efficiency suggestion would be for the zip code/postal code to be entered first and using software such as "address doctor" to confirm and verify the standard street address.

Rachael from Vintage Triumph Supply

Shipping Easy Review

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Pros

quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Cons

A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Jim from Boom Nutrition

Awesome software

Amazing software. I wish all software had the level of support service that Shipping Easy provides. It would make running a small business much easier.

Pros

Greatly simplified my workflow and has improved the time needed for my daily shipping

Cons

A couple of updates added things that were just in the way to me but I can see how they were beneficial to others.

Meydad from City Blue

Excellent solution for our business model

Pros

If your company ships around 2,000-3,000 packages monthly, this is the software for you.

Cons

The reports section could be a bit confusing. I wish there were a few more features.

Bryan from SkateXS - Skateboards for Kids

Industry: Sporting Goods

Such a huge fan of Shipping Easy, they do exactly what they promise.

I get my shipping done quickly and reliably every single day regardless of which storefront, which carrier and which destination.

Pros

I run 2 distinct Shopify stores and my amazon marketplace, all from my single dashboard. We ship many thousands of packages domestically and internationally using UPS, DHL and USPS. I've personally used Shipping Easy every single work day since I signed up 6 years ago! I'm so impressed with how they have grown while continuing to put their customers first. I simply can't imagine starting an e-commerce business without them.

Cons

Ha! Must be a trick question! So trick answer. Honestly, over the years any shortcomings or hiccups that I've pointed out have been quickly and thoughtfully resolved.

August 2016

Benjamin from A World of Deals

August 2016

The best shipping software ever!!!

- Let me start with support that is very important, SHIPPING EASY YOU ARE AMAZING!!! - The actual Program is fantastic extremely user friendly and very customize friendly always adding more features and stuff just to make it as easy as possible to use. - The History is amazing to create return labels and duplicating canceling everything is just a click away. Bottom line: KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK!!!!

Meagan from Fairy Cove Silks

Super helpful -- ease of use is TOPs!

This company/ software application is great! Works integrated for back end store e-commerce shipping, allows for sub accounts to allow flexibility, and easy to direct add shipments that are not integrated. Additionally, integrated with address verification for best success, and easy to ship internationally. Shipping for 16years, this is THE BEST and the rates are Really Excellent.

Pros

I love that if ever an issue, which is very rare, that this company has very friendly, helpful, and successful customer support via phone or chat. They go the extra mile to stay with you while solving problems.

Cons

NONE! absolutely zero complaints. I have always been responded to, helped, advocated for, and folllowed up!! Always. This is hassle-free, which is really great.

David from Low Priced CBD

Fantastice Customer support

I have used Shipping Easy for several years but only after I tried other programs that did not work for me. I will not mention names, but after getting them there was ZERO HELP from their staff. Then I found ShippingEasy and every step of the way there was always someone there to help me fix what was usually my mistake. I trully love this company

Pros

The software is very user friendly, I guess that is why it is called ShippingEasy. But most of all is the customer support it was not for my account representative (Sensitive Content Hidden), I would be totally lost. She always reminds me when it is time for another campaign or if there is a new feature I need to be looking at. I love the support I have available.

Cons

NONE, there is nothing about this program I do not like

Brandon from Nine 89 Graphics

Industry: Graphic Design

My experience with Shipping Easy has simply been amazing.

ShippingEasy literally saved my business from going out of business. I left my benefit story in the pros section of the review.

Pros

A couple of months ago my website had crashed. I had close to 100 orders on deck that were still processing. I lost every thing on my website and backups would not work. I was sweating bullets tell I realized ShippingEasy was there. I printed all of my orders and packaging slips and got to work making my customers happy. I had to rebuild my site from ground up. But ShippingEasy was there to save my business in revenue which at the time would have put me out of business. So if you are hesitant don't be give your business a lifeline and use ShippingEasy. Thank you to every one at ShippingEasy for providing an awesome tool that all businesses can use.

Cons

Using ShippingEasy has been the most beneficial piece of software that I have ever used in my business. Only one thing I can think is maybe the font size could be a bit bigger. But other than that you guys and gals rock.

James from John's Crazy Socks

Great Customer Service

Overall a good experience. And I feel like shipping easy is constantly trying to get better.

Pros

The product is effective, and when functioning at full capacity extremely beneficial to helping the day-to-day needs of my business to keep going. When there is an issue, 9 out of 10 times I can contact customer support and they go above and beyond to help us.

Cons

You really have to dive in and have a very good understanding of the in's and out's of the software to set it up and no how to troubleshoot problems. It was a big learning curve and can definitely get a little frustrating at times. Customer Support helps lessen the pain though. Also times when shipping go down can be extremely frustrating.