• Pros

• "I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!"

• "It looks lovely ( the user end), its easy to administer to others."

• "simplicity and easy of usage, great features and value for money."

• Cons

• "Not really a con, but the platform is complex and takes a bit to figure out how to use it. So like any platform once you know where to find things it runs smoothly."

• "I wish there was a way to mix and match the pricing so you could pick the features you wanted. But other than that minor issue no real complaints. "

• "The are limitations to what it can do, but its a great starting point."

Browse Easy LMS Reviews

Pedro from Faculdade de Desporto da Universidade do Porto

Quizzes, courses and much more easy!

With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Pros

It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Cons

I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

Angeles from HAL ALUMINUM MEXICO

LSM la mejor opción

Pros

Es una herramienta muy fácil de utilizar, tiene muchas características y modalidades para generar tus exámenes y cuestionarios por lo que ayuda a realizar implementaciones rápidas.

Cons

Hasta ahora tal vez la parte que no tenga perfiles de muestreo de información de información. Es decir seria bueno que tuvieran permiso o módulos al cual los otros administradores no pudieran tener acceso al menos que tuvieran el permiso.

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

Elegimos LMS por la atención en nuestro idioma y la rapidez para responder

Reasons for Switching to Easy LMS

El cambio se realizo debido a la carga de revisión de información en papel. Se redujo considerablemente el tiempo para concentrar la información.

Response from Easy LMS

Replied December 2020

Hola Angeles, Gracias por sus comentarios. Por ahora tenemos diferentes perfiles de administradores, pero solo para la Academia: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=es&u=https://help.easy-lms.com/pt-br/article/diferentes-funcoes-para-administradores-qs9xki/

Kelsie from Labor Occupational Health Program, LOHP

The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz.

Pros

I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Cons

I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

Miguel from QSAP SOLUTIONS SC

Industry: Environmental Services

Evaluation of use

Excellent tool for exam management

Pros

It is a very easy ti use, very dinamic. So far the major and very useful for our job is the capacity to get information from students before examen. The export of tracking exam results it is very good.

Cons

Some time the appearance of the main window is confuse. Language, so far I have in english and I need in spanish to share with other people. When may plastic had a problem the next acces was only if I got the update the level of service, so I needed to accept due to my job, this was very unconfortable and no good because to update the version of service need to be an option no a mandatory to continue.

Easy ti use and price.

Response from Easy LMS

Replied December 2020

Hi Miguel! You can change the language of your content and admin panel to Spanish. For that, please go to my account > language or for your learning content: Start page (or settings) > language. Let us know if you have any questions.

Carl from Pritchard Management

So much more than most...

The challenge of lag time because of "temporal distance" (Time zones) is the only hiccup I've really had. When I need tech support, I generally have to wait 12 hours, as my work clock doesn't align with theirs.

Pros

There's not a need for a lot of outside intervention once you get your first few exams set up. It's a set-it-and-forget-it situation, particularly advantageous to those of us helping our students get through professional certification exams

Cons

The only significant missing feature is an easy sort on users by something besides their e-mail accounts. Other than that, it's about as full-featured as you could imagine, particularly for the price tag.

Djaun from WATT Global Media

Industry: Farming

Great way to jump into online courses

Pros

The API was a huge plus for us - We needed to get our users added to Easy LMS using webhooks from an event registration system. The API allowed us to do this without much work. From there, setting up the courses and managing/tracking users was easy to do. We love that the software was so flexible for us to add into our infrastructure for an affordable price. Great support as well!

Cons

Customizations are very possible when working in conjunction with the support team at Easy LMS, but there are limitations here as well. Although very customizable via the CSS and what is available with the platform, there's very little you can do yourself - so you will have to prepare on a lot of back and forth to get what you want from the platform. The timezone difference didn't help with this either.

Stavros from University of Cyprus

Excellent for exams

I have been able to give cheating-free exams online and was thus able to continue teaching through the pandemic without endangering my health or that of my students. I am so satisfied with this product that I plan to keep using it after the pandemic, alongside with the official traditional exams.

Pros

This software is excellent for exams. It is extremely user friendly and includes all the options one would need. It must be used in conjunction with personal proctoring and along with the Safe Exam Browser, of course, to defeat mobile phone mediated cheating. One of its great advantages is the existence of a time limit for questions, a feature not exhibited by most other software platforms. Finally its teacher owl option allows individual instructors to buy it cheaply and use it heavily, especially when their institution adopts heavier and more cumbersome platforms. Last but not least, it has excellent online support.

Cons

One disadvantage is that it does not allow one to write equations that are more complex than just simple arithmetic, except in the form of images. This makes the writing of scientific exam questions a rather tiring endeavor.

Emily from Aryzta

Industry: Food Production

Lovely team, lovely looking tool , difficult to use as an administrator

AS per the cons above. Also if I want to upload a course to EasyLMS it takes me a LONG time as its not an intuitive process , uploading images is a NIGHTMARE and its almost not worth it....

Pros

It looks lovely ( the user end), its easy to administer to others.

Cons

The language used - its confusing. its designed for designers, those trained in use of back office technical roles - not your "joe soaps" who haven't a clue about technology. Other tools seem to be able to cater for us "non techys".

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

Yours was the cheapest and seemed the easiest to set up in a rush with GDPR training looming over us when GDPR legislation was launched.

Response from Easy LMS

Replied December 2020

Hi Emily, thanks for your review! I am curious to learn the problem with the language, so we can improve our text! I will forward your feedback about images to the team.

Flávio from Azul Publicidade e Propaganda Ltda.

Industry: Graphic Design

Fácil para criar quiz on-line

Prático e fácil de usar. Excelente para camapanhas de comunicação interna.

Pros

Facilidade de uso e possibilidade de personalização da identidade visual.

Cons

O valor mensal é alto, se comparado com outras ferramentas. Não existe um pacote anual com desconto.

Facilidade de usar

Response from Easy LMS

Replied December 2020

Oi Flavio! Obrigado pelo seu comentario! Na verdade, ha um desconto se voce quiser pagar anualmente: https://www.easy-lms.com/pt/precos/item10381 Voce pode responder ao meu e-mail se tiver alguma duvida!

Jan Koop from J.K. de Wolde training en advies

Prima pakket

Door CORONA dit pakket gaan gebruiken om toch trainingen te kunnen geven. Bevalt erg goed en ik denk dat dit een programma is wat ik blijf gebruiken.

Pros

Eenvoudig examens en trainingen maken en vervolgens snel kunnen uitzetten naar de deelnemers.

Cons

Verschillende levels in het pakket waar je dan weer voor moet betalen.

Greatly increased our ability to train employees

This software has increased my ability to get required training to all employees in a timely and efficient manner. I like the ability to create courses and tests that are industry and job specific . This software is easy to use and easily transmitted to any and all employees who need training.

Pros

I like the ease of putting together a course and attaching an exam. The ability of this program to be easily accessed on any device is a huge plus. Automatically grades and files tests so I can verify who has taken the course and which questions employees miss regularly to change emphasis of training.

Cons

Problems getting the software to track in local time zones. Cannot put courses in separate files for different subject categories. Must sort through one large list to find specific courses and tests. Does not put tested employees in order nor can I track the progress of individuals through the testing matrix at my paid level of software (business) I have a separate spread sheet outside of the program to track this.

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

This software allowed the ability to make a completely individual courses to fit my company's needs.

Response from Quizworks

Replied July 2020

Hi, thanks for your review! You actually can change the timezone of your software: https://help.easy-lms.com/en-us/article/how-can-i-set-my-timezone-1c1f8g2/?1596031931234 you can export the results to Excel to filter by employee email address. With a higher subscription level, you can have more options to analyze your results.

Marcus from Back To Chiropractic CE Seminars

Continuing Education Exams Review

It used to take me 1-2 hrs a day to deal with completed exams, and now it takes about 5 minutes of data transfer. Also the exam takers get instant feed back of answers to questions and results with a certificate, which is just great.

Pros

Easy LMS grades over 700 exams a month, and provides a proof of completion certificate, with no effort on my part. I also have a daily spreadsheet where I can easily see all results, with time stats and all exam data.

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

Covered all the bases and the support staff was friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Easy LMS

Time saving and way more user friendly and professional

Response from Quizworks

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your review Marcus! We are doing our best to keep improving our product education (Help articles, tutorials, demos)... but you know we are always available through the chat :)

Erin from State Government Agency

Easy Assessment Administration

Easy LMS has had great customer service. They respond in a timely manner despite being many time zones away. They also answered all of my questions before we purchased and even extended the demonstration period so I could try some features out.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and allows us to administer assessments with confidence of test security. It's easy to modify test questions and evaluate item results.

Cons

The test passwords that are sent are very long and are not able to be copied and pasted. The font used makes lower case L and capital I look the same, but we've figured out that if you change the font it can be distinguished.

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

Ease of use for both end user and administrator. Much more cost effective than other options we analyzed.

Response from Quizworks

Replied July 2020

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments! The access code is not meant to be copied/pasted, that's why we added a smart link to the invitation emails (so your participants only need to click on the link to access the tests and courses).

Jessica from california parenting

Great Functionality & Features

Overall I've got no complaints, it is a great program and their CSR reps are informative and helpful. Glad I found you guys!

Pros

I love the white labeling, the unlimited exams, separate from the course material. There are many things that I love about this program another is the auto certificate feature to provide my own certificate to students, and the functionality, login access options... and more

Cons

The price vs features. I do wish it had an option to add a special number to each certificate in the business plan, along with the ability to add an audio directly to slide content instead of going through other sources to do so. Also the business plan should offer the academy option for another $25 per month if we are long time users.

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

The cute cartoon owl Certificates, Platform Functionality (mobile and web), and access features. (Pretty much in that order

Rita from Scribble Software

Love This Product!

Pros

We love this product. It is easy to use and has all of the features needed to create a complete training program. It was easy to quickly create a full employee training program that is used constantly for new employees and for ongoing training. The support team is very responsive when we have a question or concerns.

Cons

I do not believe there are any cons. There is only one additional feature I have asked them about and they are planning to add that feature. Therefore, I am very happy with EasyLMS and their team!

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

Ease of use. Price. Tons of Features. Wonderful Support Team.

May 2016

Samuel from Infineum

May 2016

Great outcome at plant open day`

After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer. I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks. I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen). Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that). One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected. I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization. I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

December 2015

Sandra from eLeadership Academy

December 2015

Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!

I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

Adam from Windstream

Excellent training tool

I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Pros

Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Cons

I have no Cons of this website

Just What I Was Looking For

As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Pros

Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Cons

A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

Trevor from Pure Desire Ministries

So Many Features!

We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

Pros

Cons

The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees.

Pros

It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Cons

With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

Kim from The Emotion Chef

Took me awhile to find this product

Their customer service is great.

Pros

It is very easy to use and provides assessment capabilities I couldn't find elsewhere. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a tool that could not only score but score by category. Also, the flexibility in scoring is great.

Cons

I feel like it could be streamlined a bit. Adding questions is a bit cumbersome when you have to scroll to the bottom to save. Hardly a complaint really.

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

Capability, functionality and pricing.

Robson from NetSecurity

Great value for money and very useful support

Pros

Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool. I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Cons

Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

Aly from H & H Codes

Best online software learning site on the world wide web.

Pros

Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.) Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate. Guys, this site is really fun to use!

Cons

The Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education. It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.

Paul from Collé Safety & Training

Prima service en gebruiksvriendelijk!

Heel positief en klantvriendelijk!

Pros

Het eenvoudig aanmaken van examen en cursussen, waardoor wij onze klanten kunnen bedienen.

Cons

Uitgebreide mogelijkheden, alleen merk je door veel gebruik en er steeds meer diepgang aan wilt toevoegen, dat er soms functionaliteiten ontbreken. Dit kan worden aangegeven bij Easy LMS.

Mogelijkheden en prijs.

Kobi from Qualimatch

Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money.

Pros

Best customer service I ever encountered. Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go. Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute. Support multiple languages including Hebrew :) Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Cons

The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern". There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

Kathleen from The PM Group USA LLC

I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain.

Pros

The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Cons

I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

Alon from N/A

July 2016

Fun way for test preperation

I used the Gamified Quiz module only. Questions were uploaded using the import option. I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.

Pros

Gamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam. The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout). it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams. The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.

Cons

1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export. 2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.

Mikayla from Pushr

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Easy and Simple

I have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.

Cons

My main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.

James from Animal Eye Consultants of Minnesota

Easy LMS in teaching Veterinary Ophthalmology

I incorporated it in to my Life Long Learning web site for teaching veterinary ophthalmology.

Pros

A real great way to have students do a self assessment with no stress of regular testing.

Cons

Works just fine as it is. Can't think of any thing.

Joshua from Dental Game Plan

You should use Easy LMS

My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Pros

The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Cons

I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.

David from AMG International

Excellent value for dollar

Pros

This is a simple software, making it very useful for basic projects which need a powerful media presentation and testing mechanism. There are some advanced features, but not a full suite. Yet if you are looking for something straightforward (like I am), this makes for an excellent option.

Cons

The interface could use some improvements in terms of being intuitive or making less clicks between screens when constructing a module. In the end, you can get where you are going. I have never had to repeat any work due to bugs in the software.

Pamela from Advocates of Health LLC

Love the Product

My only issue is sometimes when I need help, no one is around because of the country they are in and the time difference.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create courses for my company.

Cons

The software is great. I had no problems with the software. Oh, the one thing I did have issues with was the custom certificate. We just could not get the settings right for it. We just ended up creating our own. It would have been AWESOME for my team to be able to download their certificate as soon as they finished!

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

Said that already. I love the ease of being able to create courses for my company.

Reasons for Switching to Easy LMS

Your system was easier to use and had better step by step training.

Daniel from CI&T

Having a great experience using the service!

We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!

Pros

- Powerfully easy interface - Low cost - Great customer support - All features you may need in one product

Cons

- Unable to customize sender email address - I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing

Carol from My Marketplace Builder

Great tool for businesses looking for a quiz software

Pros

I love how easy it is to build our forms out and publish. The ability to embed the quiz as well as the ability to transfer data to our CRM software has made this a great product to use.

Cons

I wish there was a slightly more robust admin panel and ability to do things like update my cc without utilizing the chat feature.

January 2016

Geoff from World Gem Foundation

January 2016

A Great Product

I had looked at several options regarding online tests and had even considered hiring somebody to develop a program until I stumbled across QuizWorks as I searched the internet and I am very happy I did. The program is extremely user friendly and gives the user many different options that are very easy to use allowing the quizzes to be changed with different layouts and features. What is particularly satisfying about dealing with QuizWorks is something that seems to have been lost in the world of commerce. .GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Twice I have contacted them and both times I have received lightning fast responses. They even made adjustments to accommodate questions in multiple quizzes that could be changed without affecting the same question in another quiz. Try doing this with Microsoft. I can't even get a response from these large companies when you need help. They are happy to sell you the product but unwilling to service it. QuizWorks have a different corporate philosophy and mentality. They treat you the way they would want to be treated and that is a rarity nowadays. Highly recommend this product. Five stars on all counts.

Eleanor from PBRC/ RT Review (Phil)

Easy LMS is a great platform in giving online examinations, with alot of possibilities!

My team can take the exam on-the-go, without confining them in a classrom setting.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I can upload 1 whole exam at one go. I can custumized alot of things and it's very flexible to use.

Cons

Sometimes when uploading exams with special characters, the software does not recognize them including the symbols.

November 2015

olorunfemi from Konga Online Shopping Limited

November 2015

Awesome

Pros: I like the fact that I can generate reports easily although i still have to do some excel work but its better compared to the tool i was using before. i like the fact that my users get a certificate after the exam and i can put in instructions for next steps at the end of the exam. Cons: It will be great to be able to search for a user on the results page . A search option bar may suffice. It will be awesome if a report can be generated to show just the nos of finished plays and those who passed and failed.

Response from Quizworks

Replied November 2015

Hi Olorunfemi! Thanks for your positive review. We're glad you're enjoying our product :) And based on your feedback we'll be a dding the search for a user on the results page in Q1 of 2016. We'll also add the filter on passed/failed. As you said it's possible to do this now with the excel export, but we could make the whole process a bit more efficient by adding these features. And since that's our job, that's what we'll do :) Edit: we've just released this feature for the courses section. See the reporting tab. Have a good day! Jan Co-founder Quizworks

Yves from PEGAS

Nothing but the Best

I really know where to focus on the training of our students.

Pros

Simplicity Useful Really made for exam training I like it

Cons

The Academy part is not as I thought. So I use it with the Embed way

Reasons for Switching to Easy LMS

I really know where to focus on the training of our students.

Easy and Fun

Very Good. It made me a kindergarten student and it was nice to ease me from our toxic working environment.

Pros

What I like about this software is that it can be used in various aspects. It can be used for recreation and also in refresher courses. Using the software makes us employees engaged and knowledgeable. Big thumbs up for this software.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say on this software, its cool and I'm looking forward for an update and more challenging games and modes.

Great platform to create quizz & tests

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Easy LMS for the set up of questions and the quick answers to our question from the support. I recommend this platform.

Cons

There is not enough personnalization possible in terms of layout (colours, call-to-action, typo,...)

Lucia from Neurovendita srl

easy to use and super performing!

Everyone in our organization is happy with Easy LMS!

Pros

I really like the fact that it is easy to use and the support is super helpful even for customized needs

Cons

The only flaw is that the platform doesn't fully support scorm files yet

Conner from Xait

Inexpensive, but packs a punch!

We are able to create courses for our clients to learn, re-learn, keep up with changes in our software. We are also able to offer refresher courses to existing clients and give internal courses to make sure everyone's skills are kept up to date.

Pros

The price is fantastic, coming in well under what any other LMS we researched was priced at. It is very easy to use. Has its own course Editor which looks different from many others in the visual aspect. Looks very clean and is easy to use.

Cons

Could be a little more feature rich as far as integrating with our internal SSO. Doesn't have interactive course options, where you can host a live course.

Łukasz from PiLab SA

Embeded exam as marketing campaign

I was looking for a tool that will help me to prepare exam like training about new products addressed for sales team. Easly LMS did very well with their integration, embedding and import/export facilities.

Pros

I like ready to use facilities available with very little configuration required, especially an option that allows you to publish an exam on your own website by just pasting ready java script code snippet. Also user management is very straightforward together with user import functionality. I was also able to easily import hundreds of exam questions from .xlsx and .csv files. Exporting test results together with additional user data allowed me to make further analyses for summary purposes in external tool.

Cons

There were some issues with translations in few places but Support team did very well with them. Also not big deal, but it was hard to find a place where question categories can be added because this facility was not available on the list of categories.

Cosme from FEDANE

Excelente Herramienta

El uso de Easy LMS, ha permitido generar capacitaciones para los oficiales de nuestra federación, con un lugar donde podamos tener el material a disposición, manejar las cuentas de usuario, los accesos al materia, evaluaciones y obtener un reporte de los resultados para analizar El Progreso en la capacitación.

Pros

Esta herramienta es m uy versátil, permite gestionar cursos, y todo lo que conlleva con ellos, inscripciones, evaluaciones y certificaciones.

Cons

Hasta el momento no he comprobado algo que no me guste

Chamira from Champion National Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Easy LMS

Overall, it is amazing and I don't know how difficult things would be without it.

Pros

Its a really great tool for training purposes.

Cons

Nothing not to like. You create your own learning courses for your employees to access and complete.

June 2016

Huanita from Ultimate Security Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

June 2016

Simple and fabulous

Fabulous tool, easy to use. Good selection of training tools and exam tools. Creating a course is easy, you can incorporate pictures, videos, and users receive a certificate at the end of an exam which is great.

Pros

simplicity and easy of usage, great features and value for money.

Cons

limited reporting possibility. would be great if you could provide in future the possibilty to create user histories and a platform to create our own "online training academy" where users can log in, choose from our various training topics and can view and dowload certificates from past courses.

Kim from Ottawa Mould Craft Ltd.,

Industry: Plastics

Exactly what we were looking for to meet our immediate needs at time of purchase!

Pros

- easy to learn and use - was able to post content immediately - able to insert links to courses, quizzes and exams from our internal training content - email notifications of completed exams - ability to track reports

Cons

- reports are not user friendly or sortable in meaningful ways - not much available in the way of customization with colors and fonts

Jaemin from The Insecurity Project

Very user friendly

This assessment tool now forms a key part of my overall sales process. It gives my prospective clients a clear diagnostic about where there are now and the next steps they need to take in order to keep making progress.

Pros

It was simple to use for someone without a lot of tech experience. The functionality was great and allowed me to design a well structured assessment tool to use with my target market.

Cons

I ended up paying more than I thought I'd have to in order to unlock the key features I needed to make the assessment work the way I needed it to.

Megan G from Design for Independent Living

I use Easy LMS for my small business to conduct an assessment to add clients to my mailing system

A great tool for my clients

Pros

It was easy for me to set up my quiz with minimal knowledge of technology and having never done a quiz before

Cons

I find for what I use it for, it's a bit expensive to get the functions I need for only one assessment