Intuiface is a digital signage solution that helps businesses to create and deploy interactive content across a variety of platforms and devices. Key features include the creation of interactive presentations without coding, touch and voice activation, analytics and API connectivity.
Intuiface enables users to import content in the form of videos, images, audio, 3D files, documents and more into a content library. Users can configure content dimensions and interactivity levels to create interactive presentations. The solution helps users to create various layouts and organize related items into visual collections.
Workflows can be crafted using triggers and actions. Various timers and schedulers can trigger changes in displayed content at specific dates and times. Users can run presentations on platforms including Windows, Android, iOS, ChromeOS, Samsung SSP-Tizen, and LGE/webOS devices.
Pricing is per month, billed annually. Support is available via email, an online help center and an online forum.
Arthur from Studio 56 Productions
Employees number: 1 employee
- Ease of use and thoughtfully laid out tools, make Intuiface a breeze to pickup quickly and build interactive experiences.
- Endless ability with API integration.
- Built in design accelerators and the ability to create custom interface assets open up endless options.
- Easy publishing capabilities using the Intuiface cloud infrastructure.
- Some of the built in tools are limited, however the support team always finds a way to provide a workaround.
Alex from RealEyes Displays, LLC
Employees number: 2-10 employees
Overall, Intuiface has helped grow our business A LOT. We've been a design agency for them for years, and they've made us feel like we're part of the family. I've enjoyed getting to know their whole team and being a part of their progress.
I'm writing this post because there is a real need for good Intuiface designers who are willing to put in the time to become agency-level professionals. There is a lot of opportunity out there to create real solutions that help people with this software.
The thought and planning that went into this software is immense and there are too many things to list. If you're a designer, this will be natural to pick up since the interface is similar to that of an Adobe suite. Here's some things that are fantastic:
- API Explorer makes it easy to pull in LIVE data from almost any API. It's unbelievable how easy it is. You can use this to show live feeds, create your own custom CMS, or develop new products.
- The software suite is structured for you to have a lot of creative freedom. You're not stuck with some macro-modules that must look and act a certain way. You literally design the look and function you want.
- Publishing capabilities allow you to monitor and support a digital signage network if you like.
- Collaboration capabilities is very easy within and outside of your organization.
- The support is amazing. Nowadays almost every software suite has a tech-forum. Most of the support team has been there for many years, they are very knowledgeable, quick to respond, and often provide great visuals to help solve issues.
- I guess the company kind-of totes this software like it's a simple solution for beginners. I'm sure this helps get people to try it, but my opinion is that it's a very robust solution with a steep learning curve. It takes time to get good at it, so keep that in mind.
- It's a little difficult to explain the difference in products and licensing to your clients.
Louie from Promultis
The ability to create something from a piece of paper and bring it to life with Intuiface with an amazing GUI. The support staff are really friendly and give a clear response to questions which are asked, The support documentation is amazing because it is so easy to find the thing you need when you need it the most.
The bad points are responding to the community wishlist's, It seems to take a long time to implement a new features which are suggested by the community.
Not being able fix bugs quick enough it usually takes some time to get them fixed. Difficult to create complex navigation schemes
he overall product is excellent just needs ironing out in a few areas.
michelle from Biotech
Final product looks very professional.
Great UI, excellent features. Simple to understand interface.
There are so many bugs that my project launch was delayed by 2 months. I would not recommend this software. Finally, after 3 months I've given up and am moving on to new software.
francisco from Publibace s.a. de c.v.
Employees number: 11-50 employees
good sofwareit is a very good program a little complicated to start but then one can sail and do many things I love and my client also congratulations
Response: IntuiLab, Intuilab
Date: February 2017
Thanks for your review we appreciate it!
Maggie from Procter & Gamble
+ Really excellent software, especially when it comes to create the WoW effect on multitouch.
+ UI is just amazing when it comes to productivity
+ You can connect your app to dynamic sources
- I would love to have a HTML5 player
- More ready to use templates.
Response: IntuiLab, Intuilab
Date: March 2015
We appreciate the kind words, Maggie. You'll be happy to know we're working on a pure HTML5-based Player. As for templates, let us know what you're looking for. We're open to ideas.