• Pros

• "The notes and templates can be customized well. Initially was good but they cannot keep their employees. Have to make several calls. Sometimes we cannot get through to them. "

• "Has a Place for Business and Peasants and I have Looked on the Network all around and haven't found any Like this has prickly every aspect for Doctors"

• "I've used this software on different occassions and it was easy to use and there were many options to choose from. Love this software"

• Cons

• "Posting, and having to select the different page formats i.e. PR-2, 1st reports and vital sheets and guarantor tabs not being able to be on a case by case selection for billing and posting."

• "Haven't came a cross any it made it so easy to met our meaningful use requirements that it pays for its self."

Browse AllegianceMD Reviews

Charell from Community First Therapy and Consulting, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great product and easy to use

I am knew to the software, but I am very happy I made the switch. It costs a bit more than my Previous ehr but so far the features, with the exception of Telehealth, are significantly better. However, over time it will save me money.

Pros

Customer service at every step of my set up has been kind, helpful, and responsive. The software is easy to use and customize. They help you set up everything but you can easily do it yourself too. They have ample videos for training and give 1:1 webinars. Social workers and non licensed staff are free at this time. The patient portal is user friendly and has an app.

Cons

As of 2/2020 there is no Teletherapy but that is in the works within a few months from what I hear. The patient portal app has bad reviews in the App Store. I’ve tried the browser version which was fine, but not the app. So I can’t fairly state if I agree or not. There is no app version of the provider software but it pulls up as the desktop version on mobile/tablet devices so there is no loss in functionality. However, it pulls up as the desktop version on a small mobile device which may make it difficult to see some features. These things aren’t deal breakers for me as I don’t document on my phone, and they don’t promise Teletherapy or an app so it’s not really a con but just a recommendation. The software doesn’t syncs to google or I-cal so you will need to log in to see your schedule.

Reasons for Choosing AllegianceMD

Refer to why I made the switch.

Kenneth from Doctor Kenneth Sanders

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Exslant for any Gp

It Looks good on the Network and would yous it my self in me Practise would recommend it to other Australian Doctors

Pros

Cons

Right on for Price

March 2016

Jason from West Point Medical Center

2.5

March 2016

Daily usage for financial, biolling, accounting and collecting purpops

Pros

The billing and patient demographics along with the HIPPA chart tab.

Leah from GPT

Decent PM and billing system

Practice management and EMR.

Pros

This system is easy to use and navigate. The functions are straight forward and simple to figure out.

donna from Sleep Specialist of LA

February 2013

Veracity has and continues to meet the needs of our faility. They are always updating the system.

On a scale from 1 - 10. I give it a 10+ try it out I believe you will like not only the price but how easy it is to use.

Pros

Everything - Since the low monthly price includes everything you need even the Clearinghouse. It makes my job so much easier. Any time I have a question I call the same customer support number no mate what it is for and again no charge. New system updates no charge.

Rekha from Jersey Neurocare Associates

THis is a very frustrating EMR company. Full of glitches. We never get straight answers and their turnover is very high.

Not worth using them

Pros

Cons

Billing is not reliable. They have many glitches and we have to constantly be vigilant. sometimes difficult to get through. Medicare payments do not come through in a timely fashion. They always have to check with engineering to find out why. They are their own clearing house so I am surprised they cannot do things in a timely fashion.

Daniel from Desert Orthopedic

February 2013

From our previous horrible EHR experience, we were terrified to move to another EHR. However, we had to move away from our previous EHR. We decided to go with Allegiance veracity. We were up and running on billing and EHR in less than 4 weeks. It is amazing to say the least. It's packed with great features that no one we demoed could offer, and they are always adding more features. It's Extremely easy to use. The company support has been great to us thus far. I would definitely recommend them.

John from John Lee, MD

I like this company

We've purchased the system late 2013 and we are up and running already with no issues. Like previous reviews had pointed out, no hidden charges, everything is included, great support. They helped us customize our templates. Overall, it's very solid software, very easy to use and no issues so far. I definitely recommend it.

John from John Lee, MD

I like this company

July 2010

John from Northwest Ohio family clinic

July 2010

Good product

I really recommend it. Good price, good customer service. We have been very happy so far.

Pros

Very advanced, and complete EHR, easy to use EHR. Billing is great, great claim scrubber Patient portal E-prescription with the EHR Alergy, Drug Interactions Lab results

Cons

None so far

February 2010

Mark from Green Family Care

February 2010

Practice manager

NO HIDDEN CHARGES like eclinical.

Pros

After being burned by three EHR systems, We decided to go with allegiance, the system is superb, no complaints. Personal customer service. Very helpful, and quick to respond. I couldn't be happier

Cons

None so far

September 2012

Tanya from NE Kansas Cardiologist

September 2012

We have used two EMRs prior to this one. I would have to say this is the most advanced customizable EMR and a billing system we have used so far. So many features included, they are always updating their system. The customer service has been very helpful so far.

August 2013

F from APC

August 2013

Stay Away

I am a Family Practice provider and had a terrible experience with AllegianceMD. The software has many glitches and charting issues which require time consuming workarounds leading to practice inefficiencies. The customer support was easy to reach although they could not provide suitable answers to questions frequently. After reporting a dissatisfaction with the product within the first month of implementation, AllegianceMD billed my practice $3895.00 and refused even a partial refund for their inadequate product. We never went "live" with the system. Stay away from this company!

November 2011

Bonny from Bent Tree Women's Wellness Center

November 2011

Love the system. It's easy to learn, very affordable, and NO hidden fees. Collecting from insurance often takes less than 10 days. The company constantly makes improvements based on user feedback. AllegianceMD is very customizable and I recommend 100%!!

December 2010

David from NY Family

December 2010

Good system

Recommended

Pros

Very high tech, a step up from what we have been using

Cons

None, running very reliable

Tiffany from Southwest kidney institute