• Pros

• "Everything they say is true. They don't cut corners or use sale tactics to trick you into buying their system. They have your practice's best interest at heart!"

• "There are more features for the cost: - Great customer service - Easy interface - Customization of the software - Everyone in our office from the doctor to the biller really likes it"

• "Medios is straight forward and easy to use. It is also really cost-effective for the amount of features it has."

• Cons

• "I can't say I had any problems with Medios. They delivered more than I could have asked for in a professional way. "

• "I wish they were local, but I did not run into any problems with my remote implementation."

• "I do wish they were local to me. It's not that they haven't serviced my office with a concierge-like service; I just like to deal with local companies."

Browse Medios EHR Reviews

June 2014

Dr. J from Dr. J. Alvarez, M.D.

Everything I need

Pros

For starters, their entire operation is in the US. Nothing is outsourced. Aside from the obvious reasons why that's important, it's really amazing what they can do with the software. They integrate with different labs and machines that my other EHR failed at. By the way, they did all that for free for me. They have never left me alone throughout my time with them (two years) and have given me complete VIP access, even though I'm a smaller single physician practice. This system has made my life easier; everyone in the office has more time. Their tools/features make everything so simple. I know very little about Meaningful Use, but with Medios and their support, I was able to attest. Not only was I able to attest, but their staff helped me out every single step of the way. These people have really earned my respect, and that's not something I throw around lightly.

Cons

The price is really fair, and it's a really good system. They've done so much for me, there's really nothing I can complain about.

Samantha from KC Medical

Big Thank you to Medios

Our office is quite unique. We have four physicians, two are techies and two are not at all. We knew implementing an EHR would be tough. The first EHR we chose was seemed great and they offered us training and custom templates at no charge. We thought how could we lose. Well we lost, it was a disaster. The training was basically an hour with some handouts and videos. The "custom" templates where impossible to work with and had nowhere near the content of what we saw on our demo. So on we went and started the entire process all over again. My advice, don't overlook the implementation process, its key to successful EHR implementation. After seeing about half a dozen demos, Medios EHR caught our eye. We were delighted to see that they do in fact do all of their training by a live person and even better they do not limit the training hours. It was unlimited for our office. Our implementer M.O.(Im just using her initials) was a blessing. She was educated, professional, and Medios very well. Our implementation took approx. 4-5 weeks, which was impressive with our staff. M.O. customized the templates for each of the providers and these templates were not mickey mouse, they had content and were really easy to use. Moving on to our experience with the software. Its really easy to use. We have staff that find iphones difficult that are using medios with ease. So now our office is running smooth. Im not involved with the billing, but I will say our billing department has stated they are very happy with the Practice Management/billing part of Medios. So for the pas 8 months with Medios our office has been running smooth, the staff is happy, Im happier as a physician, and even our patients are feeling the benefit. I highly recommend this system to my colleagues and to anyone interested in cloud EHR.

Sam from KC Medical Services

September 2013

Our office is quite unique. We have four physicians, two are techies and two are not at all. We knew implementing an EHR would be tough. The first EHR we chose seemed great and they offered us training and custom templates at no charge. We thought "how could we lose?"; well, we lost and it was a disaster. The training was basically an hour with some handouts and videos. The "custom" templates where impossible to work with and had nowhere near the content of what we saw on our demo. So on we went and started the entire process all over again. My advice - don't overlook the implementation process, it's key to successful EHR implementation. After seeing about half a dozen demos, Medios EHR caught our eye. We were comforted to see that they do, in fact, do all of their training by a live person and, even better, they do not limit the training hours. It was unlimited for our office. Our implementer was a blessing. She was educated, professional, and knew Medios very well. Our implementation took approx. 4-5 weeks, which was impressive with our staff. Our representative customized the templates for each of the providers and these templates had content and were really easy to use. Moving on to our experience with the software. Its really easy to use. We have staff that find iPhones difficult, and they are using Medios with ease. So now our office is running smooth. I'm not involved with the billing, but I will say our billing department has stated that they are very happy with the Practice Management/billing part of Medios. So for the past 8 months with Medios, our office has been running smooth, the staff is happy, I'm happier as a physician, and even our patients are feeling the benefit. I highly recommend this system to my colleagues and to anyone interested in cloud EHR.

Gonzalo from A medical solutions company

The issues I've brought to the table for customer service to resolve are ongoing.

DO NOT USE THIS EMR SOFTWARE. The basis of all businesses is customer service and resolutions to the services that are being offered. This company is by far the worst there is in customer service. Your expectancy criteria must be very very low not to be disappointed. Sure, they are courteous but they always place you on the back burner and nothing (nothing at all) gets resolved.

Pros

You are able review the patients' charts on a single click. Completes EMR requirements. I truly do not have any Pros to point out.

Cons

Missing a number of day-to-day figures. Horrible customer service. Issues never get resolved. Not user friendly.

Clarissa from Pain Management and Wellness Center

Medios Review From Pain Management and Wellness

Pros

I'm the office manager of a medium-sized pain management organization. Medios is easy to use and is backed by great trainers and support. They go through a real implementation, and training is live and one-on-one. This is the only system we reviewed that does this. Everyone else skimps or relies on videos for instruction. During the implementation, they customized our templates. And this was real customization. Not just adding or removing a few items from a standard note. I was elected as the superuser and oversaw the entire implementation, so I have a good understanding of their process. It was like an exact science. Everything was planned out perfectly and handled with utmost care. All I can say is all three of our physicians are completely happy with Medios.

Cons

The only problem is that we didn't find them earlier. Here's the reality with this system: it's a really great EHR and has a great team behind it. It's hard to say you like something least when these guys did everything to make us happy. If there was an issue, it was typically very minor, and we always had resolution almost immediately.

Miguel from Dr. Miguel Perez

Excellent Product, Excellent Implementation, Excellent Support

Pros

I really love their ability to get things done. Even though we are on the opposite sides of the country, my implementation went super smooth. Regardless of what time I called or needed someone, someone was always there for me. Their support is not outsourced, either; even if you just call their main line, whoever answers really knows their stuff. On top of that, it's just a really excellent EHR. This company has the best of both worlds: a first class EHR with first class support.

Cons

What can I say that's bad? I'm happy happy with these my decision to be with IOS Health Systems.

Amarys from Midlands Podiatry

October 2013

I have been the office manager for Dr. Burton for 2 years, and I worked at a large orthopedic practice prior. We had just begun the Medios EHR and Medios PM implementation when I began working here, so I was very involved right from the beginning with getting our practice up and running with Medios. Since I do the billing for the office, I was worried about learning a new PM software, but the billing system really is the easiest I've ever used. We get any rejection/denial messages right in our system, and by using the ERA payment posting tool, it takes very little time to post payments and reconcile our A/R. Also, their new contract manager has made a difference because I can identify any overpayments or underpayments immediately rather than having to wait. I have no complaints whatsoever. Our staff has found the EHR to be easy to learn and use every day (scheduler, reports, task manager, incoming lab results, etc). Dr. Burton had a hard time at first until the Medios trainer showed him how to use Dragon voice recognition. Since then, he has improved by leaps and bounds. He often says how much easier life is now that he can access his patient records on his iPhone and iPad from the hospital. Overall we have been very satisfied with our choice of EHR and PM. I used another EMR at the last practice, and this is better by far!

Jorge from Jorge Loredo MD PA

January 2014

Long time user- 10 out of 10!

Pros

I am a cardiologist and have my practice located in a large hospital in Miami. The thing I like best about this product is how simple it is. I have all of the bells and whistles available but still have no trouble with using my EMR. Every time one of my colleagues sees me using this software, they tell me how beautiful it is and how much better my progress notes are than any other specialist in the area. Many times, these friends of mine ask me for the name of my sales rep at IOS because they want to sign up!

Cons

It is hard to say what I like least. I have been using this software for almost 5 years and have had very little issues. I use it on a Mac at home and an iPad when I'm seeing patients in my office or doing rounds at the hospital. Every time I have requested for something from this company, they have provided it to me so I am left with little to complain about.

Myriam from Pasquale, Simon, Mitchell, Rydell and Hatcher MD PA

September 2013

I am the office manager for a 5 physician pediatric practice in Michigan. My husband is the senior partner in the practice. We tried implementing a free EMR for about 5 months before we realized it just wasn't going to work & began shopping for a new system. After interviewing many companies and doing countless demos we chose to work with IOS Health Systems because of how user-friendly the system seemed. We have been live with the software for 9 months and things are going very well. Even one of our physicians who has been practicing for 40 years is doing very well and had little trouble learning the system because our Implementer took special care to make sure he was comfortable with everything. Now that we have been using the system for some time I am comfortable saying that this is really an excellent company to work with. The customer service reps contact me regularly to make sure that everything is going well and they offer free training all the time for new features that they develop. Our office just seems to run more smoothly and be more organized (even in our Accounts Receivable!) since we have been using Medios. I recommend it without hesitation!

Becca from Gilroy Medical

New to Medios and Lovin it

My office is unique in that we have a mix of Urgent Care/family medicine. I was looking for a software that would provide me with templates that would cover all my types of services and allow me to take control over my practice. I had used a web based system before which failed miserably due to slowness and service issues. I had heard good things about Medios so I wanted to give them a try. After my initial demo I was hooked. It had everything I needed. The most important thing for me is that they created templates for each type of service I offer. I was not limited to boring and involved canned templates. My custom templates keep my documentation quick, clean, and accurate. I have significant more time to spend with my patients and much less of a pain when documenting which is really win-win. My implementer was knowledgeable and I don't know how but she always had the answers to my questions. She never limited my training time or anything. Whenever I needed something I just called and within a reasonable time I would have my request taken care of. Im still new with the system, but so far Im really impressed with the entire package.

Rebecca from Gilroy Medical

October 2013

My office is unique in that we have a mix of Urgent Care/family medicine. I was looking for a software that would provide me with templates that would cover all my types of services and allow me to take control over my practice. I had used a web based system before which failed miserably due to slowness and service issues. I had heard good things about Medios so I wanted to give them a try. After my initial demo I was hooked. It had everything I needed. The most important thing for me is that they created templates for each type of service I offer. I was not limited to boring and involved canned templates. My custom templates keep my documentation quick, clean, and accurate. I have significantly more time to spend with my patients and much less of a pain when documenting which is really win-win. My implementer was knowledgeable, and I don't know how, but she always had the answers to my questions. She never limited my training time or anything. Whenever I needed something I just called and within a reasonable time I would have my request taken care of. I'm still new with the system, but so far Im really impressed with the entire package.

Dr. John from North Valley Medical Clinic

April 2013

I would certainly recommend Medios to my colleagues. We are a 4 physician medical center that has been serving patients in our area for 18 years. We had a "less than positive" experience with a prior system which caused us a significant loss in productivity and a lot of staff frustration. We found IOS to be very honest with us in the sales process and this was one of the reason's why we chose them back in June. They did a great job in assessing our needs for implementation given that it was a bit complex since we needed to transition from a system that was not fully functioning within our center. They adjusted their process to work with our physician's preferences (admittingly we were somewhat demanding) and took the appropriate steps with my office manager to ensure our receivables were accounted for and properly transitioned. To date we have all physicians using the system properly and our claims process is once again functioning correctly. I cannot say that switching a system was enjoyable but I will certainly acknowledge the hard work put forth by their staff to ensure that we were taken care of. They did an excellent job.

Kate from Dr. Martinez

Medios is best yet!

Pros

Medios is a full practice EHR that runs our entire practice. The major plus is that it is so easy to use. Everyone on the staff (even the old guys) uses this system with ease. They took their time with me to customize the templates and everything works on my iPad/iPhoneG. This process really works! It works because their software is good, their employees are smart, and they genuinely care about the success of my practice. I cannot say enough good things about Medios and their employees.

Cons

I wish they were local; at least, I did at first. But there have not been any issues as far as support goes. If I need something at 1 AM, I just call in and can speak to someone in their office.

Michelle from Dr. Marks

August 2013

After having Medios for about six months, I think now is an appropriate time to review. We have had enough contact with our implementor, our customer service rep, and other people from their team that I feel I can leave an accurate review of their services. IOS Health Systems is a hard working, honest, A+, and professional company. Medios EHR is a great system, and their customer support is great. Whenever you call, you get a live person or, better yet, you can contact your customer service rep directly. This is so great for when you have those little questions and don't want to spend an hour reading a manual to figure it out. Just call in and within a minute I have my answer. This support meant a lot to our office. We are not the most computer literate, and IOS just made it easy for us. The system has been flawless, has always worked, and I've never had any issues logging in at weird times (I'm often doing work at 3am, etc). To summarize my experience with Medios - its actually been a fun and pleasurable experience. My office is better for having it.

Anaisys from Anaisys Ballesteros MD PA

August 2013

Unfortunately we did not make the right decision when we chose our first EMR, so it was painful to realize we needed to choose a new software. After interviewing around 20 EMR companies and viewing their demos we decided to move forward with IOS based on how flexible and simple their system seemed. The sales rep also assured me that our patient information would be able to be imported from my existing software. Long story short, my partner and I have been relieved at how well this transition has gone for our practice. We've been live with Medios EMR for 6 months, and the transition was nearly seamless. Our billing did not drop (our greatest fear) and we were able to continue seeing 30/35 patients per day, per physician, with no problem. We are able to edit our templates by ourselves so we don't have to wait for changes which was a problem we experienced in our old system. I think this is a good EMR because it is reliable (our previous EMR was not), the customer service is good, and the company stands by what it says it will do during the sales process.

Angie from Family Foot Specialist

Easy Easy Easy but Powerful EHR

Pros

Quality Product and People. Their EHR has a lot of great features I haven't seen with other systems. Now, after using the system for 12 months, I can say all of these features work and work well. The system is really easy, but it's not too simplistic. We run our two-physician practice with no issues. It's greatly improved my quality of life.

Cons

Theres nothing I really like the "least." It's a good system.

April 2013

Dr. Garcia, M.D. from Dr. Garcia, M.D.

April 2013

I am a single physician practice, so extra time in my day is a rarity. In my previous EHR, I would have to sit there for hours watching some video on how to make my own templates. I had chosen my previous EHR, because I thought it was cheaper. Well, not only did I end up with a huge frustration, I ended up paying more. So when it was time to make the switch, I did my homework. Medios came to me as highly recommended by a colleague. After going through a few demos of different systems, I took the plunge and signed with MEDIOS. What a joy the past few months have been! For starters, it's a great system: easy to use, fast, and customizable. Second, their team fully trains you and your staff, and they are good at it. I dont know what it is that these other companies think you can learn and spend time watching silly videos to make your own templates. This is one of the many aspects that Medios just blows everyone else out of the water. Their implementation/training is just fantastic. It is an excellent system with excellent training, and excellent support.

Phil from Texas Medical Group

Best EHR For Our Practice

Pros

Everything. Everything. Just everything. The process started out with implementation, which was such a smooth, painless process. They guide and train you through everything. There's no fumbling around trying to figure things out. My implementor was a 10 out of 10. She was professional, intelligent, and even set us for Meaningful Use (which we already got back). There's a lot of thought and effort that went into building Medios. I've been really blown away by how easy it is and the way it has improved our practice.

Cons

There's nothing I like least about this product or vendor.

March 2013

Eric from Mountain Medical Assoc.

March 2013

The staff behind Medios have been more than fantastic. The most impressionable and commendable aspect of the process has been how they took care of me during the implementation process. The work they did to the templates to adapt to my style was nothing short of amazing. Their workflow does not slow me down (my greatest worry), and I'm not stuck clicking a bunch of jargon that doesnt need to be there. As I've learned with their system, web based is the way to go. Their system has always performed as expected, its quick, robust, no quirks, glitches, etc. It's the first EHR I've come across that meets all my needs and has no issues. I was also worried since I travel quite a bit and like to work from my iPad, but the system works exceptionally well on the iPad platform. Never an issue there, I have full capability from my iPad. So doing my work on the go is not a problem anymore, and to me thats priceless. Lastly, they have a way with adding a touch of class with everything they do. Great service...Great system. A+ to the Medios staff

Robert from Keys Podiatry

November 2013

It took me nearly two years to choose an EMR that I thought would work for my busy podiatry practice. I was primarily focused on finding something that was easy to use for my documentation, but I didn't know how much it would change the other parts of my office (e.g.-the front desk and the back office/billing). The documentation is very easy and highly adaptable when I want to make a change on the fly to a template. By using Medios PM, I have been able to streamline the workflow of my business in a way that I did not expect: I am now able to clearly see my receivables and patient balances in easy-to-access reports and dashboards, whereas I could not see everything as well before. My biller says that she likes this system, and I will ask her to write a review as well since she can give more detail than I can on the financial tools in Medios. We are also open on Saturdays and have found that it's easy to speak to a live person in the IOS Support Team when we have questions on the weekends, which was important for us.

A from Office

July 2012

A few months ago, I was not really looking forward to switching EHRs - the process can be just plain painful! That's why I'm so happy to post my review for MEDIOS, what a pleasure the process was. Granted, it still took some work on my end, but their team made the implementation process as simple as possible. They really held my hand the entire way. What was even better was that while implementing and going live, I didn't need to lower my patients count. I kept up my patient volume while going live with IOS and honestly, it was easy. The templates look great and even better are easy to use. The few times I've had to call their office, I was greeted by a real live customer support agent, who connected me with my client services representative. This person is familiar with my account, so whenever I have questions I get to speak to MY OWN client representative who knows me, my practice and my needs. It doesn't get much better than that. In conclusion, I love having MEDIOS in my office and I would recommend it to all.

Jose from Jose Diaz M.D.

April 2014

Medios, oh where have you been!

Pros

I'm not a fan of EHRs in general. I have practiced for years on paper and that's how I liked it. I realized that it was inevitable, so I decided to start looking at systems. After searching for a while, I landed with Medios. What do I like best about them? They made my life easy. The overall experience, training, software, support, everything was just easy. That's what I like best.

Cons

They've done so much for us, theres nothing I like "least" about it.

Samuel from Sunset Tropics Medical

July 2012

I am a physician practicing Internal Medicine in South Florida, and have started seeing patients in my new office since January 2012. The implementation of EMR has never been more crucial in starting a fully paperless electronic health record system and IOS Health Systems made it easier than I could have hoped for. Compared to our previous EMR, Medios is far more superior, user-friendly, and offers more functionality for the patients as well. I like IOS Health Systems as the "Apple software for EHR" and particularly enjoy being able to access records from anywhere, even from my own iPhone! The patients' eyes light up when I create their portal to access their EHR account, and many have taken advantage of eMessaging me instead of calling the office and taking the chance of being put on hold. I enjoy ePrescribing, as well as having the scheduling and billing integrated as well. IOS Health Systems truly is the next generation of EHR, and it has taken my practice to the next level.

August 2012

Lorenzo from Lorenzo Negret M.D., P.A.

August 2012

I'd like express what a great experience we had during the implementation process of our electronic medical record system, Medios EHR. It has been a pleasure to receive such wonderful and professional services beginning with their presentation by a Practice Advisor to training; they have over exceeded our expectations. Although it has been a lengthy process, the staff has always been patient and understanding towards our concerns. I would like to take this time to mention how user-friendly the system is overall. As well as the Cure Tech Solutions staff members, who assisted us in installing the area of technology to prepare us for implementation process. I was happy to advise another colleague about Medios, who is now one of their clients. I will definitely continue recommending any colleagues who are seeking a company for their electronic medical records, since I consider Medios to be the leading company for this implementation.

Laura from Florida Womens Health

April 2013

Our practice, in a nutshell, is a 4 doctor OB/GYN group. We focus on a high level of patient outcomes and satisfaction. It was important that we chose an EHR with those same values. One major factor in our decision was the EHR's overall ability to not only assist us in day to day practice, but help us improve our quality of care. From start to finish, Medios EHR did an excellent job. The system is easy to use, intuitive, and saves us time while allowing us to document completely. Their implementation specialist was organized, intelligent, and professional. Medios gave us the option, so we chose remote training. Even though the training was remote, it was thorough and complete. At no point was any one of us lost. We did not have to spend countless hours messing with our templates. Our implementation specialist took care of all of that; they adapted the templates to fit my workflow. We are all very pleased with the outcome.

Christina from Dr. Gonzalez

Great EMR, Billing, and Customer Service

Pros

Cons

I really dont have anything negative to say so far.

February 2014

Chris from Urology Institute

February 2014

Awesome EHR with an even better service team

Pros

I really like how the system is easy to use. Once you start using Medios, it just really makes sense. Very little training is needed to understand this system. Within about an hour of using it I felt like a pro. I was also very pleased that the staff at IOS customized the templates for me. I just had to tell them what I wanted, and they did the work.

Cons

I've been with Medios a little over a year, and I really don't feel like there are any areas that need major improvement.

Pedro from Northeast Foot and Ankle

A+ for Service and Software

Pros

I like how they train and support their product. Medios is backed by real people who care. We have gotten my practice to a point of efficiency that I never thought possible. My notes have been customized for me, which means I go home on time. Since being trained with Medios, I have never had to stay late doing notes.

Erica from Dr. Campbell

September 2013

Our office has been with Medios for quite some time, probably around two years. In those two years we have been pretty happy with the service and the Medios EHR software. We have never really had any issues. I remember when we were installing Medios, we had just had a bad fall out with our old EHR company and needed to be up and running on a new EHR as soon as possible. The staff at Medios took great care of us. They made sure we were all trained, templates were ready, and account configured in the short amount of time that we needed. The learning curve was not too bad. The system is pretty easy, and after a few times you get the hang of it. Within about a week I was already documenting much quicker than my old system. So to sum things up, we have had zero problems in 2 years, great staff, great software, and fast but thorough documentation.

June 2013

Dr. Jimenez from Internal Med Associates

June 2013

We have been with IOS for near 2 years. The software is great looking, simple, and easy to use while at the same time being very powerful. When we started looking for EHRs, we thought we would have to invest in new equipment. As it turned out, Medios worked on all of our existing computers and there was no need to upgrade or change our Internet plan. We have had no issues with slowness or problems with the EHR. All in all, its been a pretty problem free experience with them. Their customer support is exceptional though. This is the only company I've dealt with that does not have voice prompts (its always a person picking up) and the people who pick up the phone actually have in depth knowledge of the system. We wanted to post this review as a way of saying thanks to IOS for 2 trouble free years and all the support they've backed us up with along the way.

December 2011

Jane from North Texas Medical Center

December 2011

We looked for an EMR for over 2 years... couldn't find the RIGHT ONE for our practice and honestly we were pretty nervous about using an EMR at all. Been using a billing and scheduling program for a long time but the thought of having my 2 doctors use an EMR was overwhelming to say the least. We looked at Medios EHR 5 or 6 times. The sales person was very patient and allowed us to take our time. We called several of their clients and got very positive feedback, which made us feel a lot better about our decision. We have now been using Medios EHR for about a year and have to say that it has been great. I wish we had known how easy IOS would make it for us- we would have done it a long time ago! They have helped us a lot with our Meaningful Use too and we just attested so we are looking forward to receiving our Incentive. WE RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY WITH NO HESITATION!

Jonna from West Coast Orthopedics

August 2013

This company did an excellent job with our practice. We are a high volume organization with 4 physicians, who are each very particular and pressed for time. We had previously reviewed 3 other systems that were entirely too "click intensive" and seemed cumbersome, which was a big concern. We chose Medios EHR due to its ease of use and speed at which we can document. With the amount of patients we see, we simply do not have the time to spend "inside the computer". The implementation process was very well supported and the staff was extremely responsive to our needs, which admitting, were at times demanding. We are now 4 months live and have just recently attested for meaningful use. We are very satisfied with the system and it has really helped our practice. I feel comfortable recommending this company without hesitation.

Teresa from Dr. George Jalil

Medios was the best EHR I have seen

Pros

As a new practice, we were going through so many EHR demonstrations trying to find one that suited our practice the best. After my first demonstration with Medios, I realized how great the presentation and functionality of the system is. I was very impressed at first, and my interest only rose when I was able to use all the tools myself.

Cons

I haven't run into any problems. They started out great, and they've stayed great.

Rich from M.O.A.

October 2013

I work as the billing manager for a medium sized orthopedic group in Illinois. I was not involved in the decision making process to bring Medios on board. I know the rest of the office is happy with the software, and I'll encourage them to leave reviews based on their experience. I was surprised at how easy the billing was through this system. I have oversight of all the things I need. In addition, they have this incredible contract manager that I have never seen in any other system. It has really made my life easy. I'm not always the easiest person to train; however, my trainer was great. I was shocked to see that my time was not limited with training. I would have never gotten to the point where I am today without my trainer. So to say thank you to my trainer and Medios, I am leaving a positive review.

Samantha from Valley Mental Health Health

Better than the rest!

Pros

Its a great software that really works. This is my fifth EHR. Please trust me when I say that I know what I'm talking about. It's really easy to use, and their staff is top-notch. This is the only company I did a demo with whose sales, support, development, and everything is 100% US-based.

Cons

Not much. Like everything else in life, I'm sure there's room for improvement. But in all honesty, Medios is a really phenomenal product.

Anna-Marie from South Broward Surgical

August 2013

We just passed our one-year mark with IOS. I wanted to wait until I had Medios for a while to review them. Its been almost exactly one year with them, and looking back I don't think any other company could have done such a great job. Our office has a lot of users, some which do well with computers, others that do not. I don't know how they did it, but they got everyone up and using the system in the time that they promised me. They were honest and every thing they told me they would do, they did. They did a great job on training everyone. We have hired four new docs in the time we have been with IOS and they have always helped us get the them up to speed so they can use the EMR. It is a web-based system that actually works really well. Their system has always worked and has worked as promised on Apple and iPad.

Phillip from Rockland Wellnes Center

May 2013

We just recently acquired Medios for our practice two months ago and I am very satisfied with what we have seen to date. We are a 2 physician practice location that is part of a larger practice group located in upstate New York. I chose Medios EHR because I found their look and workflows to be extremely friendly and practical for my daily practice. I reviewed 3 different systems before making my selection and they all looked the same and seemed very complicated. I simply do not have the time to have my head buried in my laptop clicking 1,000 times when I am seeing my patients. This EHR did a really great job in understanding how physicians work and ensuring the design was practical for me. It was a lot less painful than I thought it would be. I have to say that I am very satisfied with our decision. Thank you IOS.

Chris from Dr. Fernandez

Medios is a blessing

Pros

We were struggling before with our entire practice on paper. We were hesitant to move and were even more worried about the disaster we kept hearing from our colleagues on other EHRs. Medios really went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. They treated everyone in our office like a VIP and made sure all of our needs were met. They're something special, and I have no reservations about saying that.

Cons

Theres nothing bad I can say about these guys.

January 2013

Guillermo from SBSA

January 2013

Great EHR and Service

We have been with Medios for a while now and everything has gone very well. Their customer support is really top notch. Everything went according to our plan. They transfered all the data...CORRECTLY. I have switched EHRs before and this was one of the biggest issues. Such a relief that they stuck to their word and made sure all my existing data was taken care of correctly. As far as the system, it is in the cloud and is really easy to use. Overall I would recommend this system to my colleagues and offices looking for a cloud based solution.

Pros

Easy to use Intuitive Excellent customer service Great price and value

Cons

The only issues we ran into were not due to Medios or IOS Health Systems. However IOS worked with our other partner to resolve the issue.

Anaisys from Anaisys Ballesteros MD PA

July 2012

I am a single physician who is practicing Family Medicine. Our practice is unique in that we have very long hours (we open at 6:30am and close at 8:30pm). We chose Medios EHR because it seemed easy to use and we had heard good things about the customer service. We had a slow start because I had some staff turnover but I cannot complain at all about our decision to work with IOS Health Systems. They have supported us the whole way. Our implementation took about 3-4 weeks. Our implementer was very knowledgeable and friendly and did not make me feel inadequate when I didn't know basic computer skills (I have gotten much better). Any time my staff or I call IOS Health Systems for help we get the best customer service I have ever had with any vendor. I am very happy with them and will recommend them whole-heartedly!

Javi from Dr. Gonzalez Family Medicine

This EHR really fits me

Pros

Medios EHR is easy to use and understand. I can finish notes with just a few clicks. On top of that, it is the most adaptable system I have ever used. They also have great support and will go beyond all normal means to make your practice happy.

Cons

I just wish I had found them earlier. They've gone out of their way to make my office happy; there's nothing bad I can say.

Gina from Family Wellness Center

November 2013

We were so lucky to have found out about Medios EHR. Our heads were spinning after seeing so many systems. The staff at Medios was the most honest, professional, and courteous that we encountered. The system has a great workflow and is easy to use. We had a disastrous time trying another EHR, so we were apprehensive, but the team at Medios really led the way and made the experience outstanding. Their trainers were top notch. They knew answers to detailed billing questions and were always there when I needed them. The EHR has always worked for us. No glitches, downtime, etc. That great system we saw on the demo is exactly what we got. It works great on my iPad, and I do believe we got the system at a great price. If you're in the market for an EHR, I highly recommend Medios.

Julianne from Southern Surgical Associates

February 2013

My time with Medios has been pleasant thus far. It was a big change for everyone hear, but Medios worked with us to make sure we were happy and got up and running appropriately. We are a surgical group with 3 physicians and multiple staff. We outfitted everyone with ipads. We thought it was not only functional, but it made the practice look so much better. Instead of paper charts everywhere, we now have these nice ipads with stands. This was one of the main reasons we chose Medios. We actually did our demo on an ipad, which was really neat. The system works great on the ipad. Some of the other reasons we reasons we decided on Medios, Upfront pricing, no hidden fees, looks great on mac, ipad, and windows, 24/7 customer support, and their ease of use and flexibility with the templates.

July 2011

Patricia from South Florida Cardiovascular Institute

July 2011

We are a cardiology practice with five doctors and two physician's assistants, and have been using Medios EHR & Medios PM for 3 years. We used another major EMR system before, and although the software was OK (they kept making promises of upgrades that never happened), the customer service was a nightmare. It wasn't exactly easy to make the switch to a new EMR because our doctors were already used to another EMR, even though they didn't like it. BUT once we made the change, we have never looked back! We save so much time and heartache now that we are using Medios EHR. The system is much easier to learn and use. THE BEST NEWS is that we have already received our stimulus checks from CMS! All of our providers received the maximum amount... $18,000 each! I would recommend this company and this EMR to anyone!

Fernando from F Suarez MD

Medios = Miracle

Pros

The customization was really key with my practice. My notes are quick and thorough. I have tried to make notes that work for me in other systems, and it just didn't work. Medios has that extra adaptability that makes it stand out from the others I've used. I work faster with Medios than I ever did with paper.

Cons

Generally speaking, I've been happy overall with this product and do not feel it deserves any poor comments at this time.

Angie from NorthEast Physicians

August 2013

I thought switching EHR's was going to be painful and I kept anticipating a awful learning curve. Believe it or not, all of this was avoided with my switch to Medios. It's a really great, powerful, and easy software. Each time I click in Medios, its fast even on my ipad and it works great. Their training is superb. They trained my entire staff remotely but one-on-one. This made our lives very easy. We have been live for over a year and are very happy with every aspect. One of my favorite parts is the patient portal. It is powerful: we can do so much through it with our patients. We have even had patients comment on how much they like it, and having a patient comment on how the like an EHR should sum up how Medios has made a huge positive impact in our practice.

Anthony from Ortho Associates

February 2013

Our largest concern was the idea of remote training of myself and the rest of the staff. Medios gave us the option of onsite or remote training and due to the fact that we are on the west coast we decided to do our training remotely. We have been live now with Medios for close to a year and let me tell you, the remote training went really well. It's really impressive how well they took care of our clinic doing all the training, template set-up, and servicing remotely. They were very organized on their end and got our office live within the time they promised and delivered all the features that I was promised when I signed my contract. They did everything they said they would do, which if you've been around other EHR companies, it doesnt happen too often.

Christian from Apline SMC

May 2013

We have an extremely modern and up to date Orthopedic practice. There is no paper allowed in our office. Medios has been a big step up from our last system, which was a lot more expensive. This is by far the quickest Web based system I looked at. There really was no delay, and I loved the idea of having templates made for our practice. They didn't give us some bland content; they created the templates for me, how I like them - and best of all, I created multiple templates for different types of visits. Our entire staff has become much more efficient so everyone gets to spend more time with the patients. Its really been a win win situation. I highly recommend this product based of the quality and value of Medios and the exceptional support from their staff.

Dan from Urology Center of Texas

September 2013

I switched over to Medios about eight months ago when I was not happy with my current EMR. One of the main reasons I chose Medios was because they offer unlimited training during implementation. And now that I have gone through implementation, I will tell you that, yes, you are always being trained by a live person; and yes, you always have someone that you can talk to at any time. Their support is not outsourced either. My office manager loves that all the faxes come directly into the system and that all the billing and reports are easy to run. I love the fact that I can document quickly. I've never had any real issues during implementation or with the system. Its been problem free and great for me, which is worth noting online.

Miranda from Aurora Healthcare

July 2012

They say nothing is perfect but if that's true then Medios EHR and Medios PM are pretty darn close! We went live with IOS Health Systems on April 1, 2012 and have nothing but GREAT things to say about this software and this company! Our customer service representatives have been attentive and responsive... even though we are several states away, we feel like they take care of us as well as if their office was in our building! We didn't even have to lower out patient volume after we went live! The practice management system is so easy and it takes me half the time to send out claims that I used to spend using our previous system. My three doctors love how easy the EMR is to use and our patients have been very excited about using the patient portal!