• Pros

• "Nice presentation for the site and very easy to use. Reports are easy to built after the event"

• "Easy, simple to use & quick! It saved us valuable time, was a professional looking app so that the groups we were planning feel that this was a step up cahrity function."

• "It's easy. Now is the time to get to this great site and take advantage."

• Cons

• "Needs to be more up to date with the interface. It was good when starting out but limited with certain facets of setting up the event."

• "New golfers are not automatically put in the email list"

• "The reporting capabilities can be a little confusing sometimes. "

Browse GolfRegistrations Reviews

Eagle for the Course!

This was an app we used for a company golf tournament. The golfers were our clients and this made it very easy for them to log in, sign up and get more information. It saved our employees time and looked very professional. We had been doing this manually for years and believe the guests liked this platform much better. They could use it at any time of the day from any other devices. I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

Cons

There really wasn't anything we disliked about the software for this app.

Robert from Thompson Tansky Foundation

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great website for a novice who wants to build a Great Golf Oriented Website.

We have had a Golf Tournament for 19 years and the for the last 10 we have used Golfregistrations. This was an enormous way to save lots of labor and frustration by giving us tools to put Groups together, add Sponsors with some visibility for them and keep track of the financial aspects of the Event. We love this website!

Pros

Having never attempted to work with a website until now I was surprised at how easy it was to build a very professional looking website. The templates are already there to accomplish almost everything you desire and even set up a system where participants can pay for the event and all of the banking issues are already resolved. There is also a very detailed FAQ section that will help with any confusing issues. Finally, the Dojiggy administrator is incredibly helpful if you get stuck. Thanks to the support team, I have been able to accomplish everything on my wishlist to make our site a user-friendly and effective place for our Annual Golf Event.

Cons

It takes a while to figure out how to add content to the website so that it appears as you planned it to on different browsers. The FAQ can help with that.

Response from DoJiggy

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the great review, Robert!

Jennifer from DFC Events

Great value for the money!

As newcomers to DoJiggy, we found the system relatively easy enough to learn to prepare the site for our golf tournament. The Q&A's were also helpful when questions popped up. The costs are very reasonable and the billing is very simple compared to some sites out there.

Pros

Once we go the basics down, it was relatively simple to use and the online questions and answers helped for the most part.

Cons

We often had no replies from support when we submitted questions that we could not find answers to in the FAQs.

March 2015

Ben from TE

March 2015

IT Director

Pros

We use it to set up a company event from start to finish. Helps everything flow smoothly and without disruptions. I would recommend to anyone doing the same type of event.

Leann from Southfield Christian School

Use Once a year

I like how we can schedule the foursomes with ease. 90% of our golfers do use this for online registration. I wish the new golfers were automatically put in the email list. That I have to do by hand. I also like that the person in charge of the golf outing is a volunteer and the bookkeeper of the school can access and/or update information on golfers.

Pros

Multiple people can access this webstie Register online Send emails Reports

Cons

New golfers are not automatically put in the email list

Response from DoJiggy

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the nice review, Leann. You may be missing something on our email capabilities. If you use Email -> Compose, the system will draw the current participants, sponsors, captains, volunteers, or other group that you determine. You simply compose the email and hit send. It sounds like you may be using Email -> Lists, which allows you to upload a list of prospective golfers or sponsors, etc. those that do not register in the system. Thanks for using GolfReg!

Ben from AHS Birdies for Bulldogs

Amazing site to run your event!!

I've now used dojiggy for 3 years for my annual fundraiser and absolutely love it. So easy to use and the few times I've had questions, customer service has gone above and beyond to take care of my questions. Without a doubt plan on continuing to you this site for my annual event and have been recommending it to others for their events!

Pros

Cons

May have been user error but struggled to create tee sheets.

Richard from Tee It Up for the Troops

.dojiggy review

I have used this software for a couple years now and two different golf events. For what I really need it is too full featured, provides too many options. But since we are set up with it and going from year to year I can merely clone last years event, I stay with it. And frankly the price is pretty good. Support was better the first year when it was easy to get a live person on the phone. Now all support is via chat. Recently that has worked well, last year chat requests would be answered hours later, after I had walked away from my desk. Would be nice if they had a "lite" edition added to product line.

Pros

Does virtually anything an event organizer could possible want to do with an event. The ability to clone from year to year.

Cons

For most fund raising events that occur once a year and run by volunteers, this has product has too many features and too much functionality.

Mary from Keeping Mike's Drive Alive Charity Golf Tournament

Good software...

We have used this site for 3 years. We make it work for our small event though I wish there was a smaller/less expensive version for us, like there used to be. I'm not a programmer so I struggle to get the most out of the software. Wish it was even more intuitive for folks like me.

Pros

Can get reports and don't have to re-enter all info each year.

Cons

Would love to be able to integrate registration payment with charity we support (St. Baldrick's Foundation).

Steven from New Life Home for Women and Children

Love the product

I have used GolfRegistration software for the past 7 years. It accomplishes everything I need for an annual golf tournament. Our event have been more successful each year and this software has been at the center of that success. Simple to use/maintain and technical enough to do all of the bells and whistles, I would highly recommend.

Pros

From day one, it was easy to understand and to create a quality site and registration experience. It also is easy to modify from one year to the next while not losing historical information. The pricing has always been reasonable and after looking at many others, I am very happy that I went with this software.

Cons

I do not have any negative thoughts on this software

June 2015

Garry from Owner - Atlanta Golf Tournaments

June 2015

Owner - Atlanta Golf Tournaments

Pros

Easy to config, company is easy to work with, registration/re-registration is very easy to do

Cons

Let me preface this by saying I have not called for help in 9 to 12 months so this may not be relevant now. Sometimes(not always) it takes longer than i would like it to take to get in touch with someone who can help me....if I need help.

Melissa from Colony Starwood Homes

Website is a lifesaver!

We have have been using Dojiggy for our charity golf tournament for the last 4 years. I am not sure we could have pulled off without it. Registration, sponsors etc are so incredibly easy to keep track of...especially the funds coming in. We were able to put together an extremely attractive website that looks like a professional did it! From year to year, changes are very easy to make which of course is gives me a lot of time to focus on other aspects of the event. Thank you again for making my life easy...and making me look good to the public.

Pros

Easy to set up...easy to maintain. When I run into problems customer service or the FAQ's have been extremely helpful.

Cons

Sometimes i have issues with changing fonts and standardizing....seems really simple but continue to have issues.

Carlos from Inland Empire Future Leaders Program

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Golf Registration Tournament Software- Great to run your entire tournament!

I've used this software exclusively for 6 years and have used it to run the entire tournament. It is great for accepting payments, keeping track of registrations and handling sponsorship. The user interface is extremely user-friendly. I've recommended the software to many of my colleagues that put together charity tournaments, and they love it as well! The only thing I wish it had was a widget or ticker that allowed you to display how much funding you are attempting to make. Overall, this software is a must for anyone putting together a charity golf event. I couldn't imagine tracking all of the necessary information via a spreadsheet or some other antiquated method.

Pros

Ability to track all aspects of your tournament online.

Cons

The reporting capabilities can be a little confusing sometimes.

Andrea from Standish Foundation for Children

The DoJiggy software is perfect and customer service is amazing!

Pros

It wasn't hard to set up. When I had questions, I could chat with someone who would resolve my question immediately. If chat was offline, I would have an answer in my e-mail in the morning! There have been 2 occasions when customer service contacted me as they noticed an error in my input. They offered a resolution and I didn't have to do a thing to resolve it. I can't think of any other company that reviews your input and contacts you with support!

Cons

It's not hard to set up this software, it does take a few hours to do so. The FAQ section was very helpful.

neil from Juvenile Diabetes CCIM Charity Golf Inc.

Life Saver for Our Charity Golf Event

With a couple friends, I started a charity golf event to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. I researched ways to to have alot of the work done on line and DoJiggy was the most cost effective. I work full time and you have to be better at overall tech to navigate the system but I was able to do so and it was much more effective the second time we used it. So it was a little time consuming to figure out the navigating of the system but I think it had more to do with having limited time and not being the most tech savvy. BUt I plan on using the system next year and I expect it will be that much easier for me since it will be my third time.

Pros

it does what you need to do if you are doing a golf event. You can synch in a bank account and all the banks know how to do that.

Cons

not the MOST user friendly but may be part that I work full time and not the most tech savvy person.

Morgan from The First Tee of Fresno

Annual Golf Tournament

I wish there would have more personalized options for our specific event but other than that it did it's job

Pros

Tracking capability

Cons

Not personalized

Kate from Santa's Elves

Industry: Executive Office

multi-year user

I have used DoJiggy for 6 years now. For the most part, each year has been a rebuild from the year before, with slight changes to event dates, etc. That process is easy. It's nice to be able to go back and see who played in previous tournaments and contact them directly. It's nice to be able to add images and change the theme of the page. Seems a little pricey to just to re-create the page year to year. I wish the reporting system was just a little cleaner.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize

Cons

Would like better reporting, a little sexier look

Jared from RIMS Sacramento Valley

Annual use for Charity Golf

We use GolfRegistrations for our annual charity golf tournament in Sacramento CA. The player registration and 4some groupings always work well. After the event, it is easy to pull reports for total dollars collected from players and sponsors.

Pros

pulling financial reports after events

Cons

updating player groups is tedious is many changes are needed.

Wendy from Palmetto Animal League

Golf registrations has served us well for years.

We have used Golf registrations for quite a few years now for our annual charity golf tournament. It took awhile to set it originally, but software support was helpful, and it takes very little time to set it up again each year. Our users find it easy to use, and it's one of the only software registration packages that allows us to display the 100 or so sponsors we get every year.

Pros

High function, ability to show sponsors, ability to email participants, good reports, presents well visually.

Cons

Pricey

Martin from Cinco De Mayo Charity Ggolf

Great product with awesome support

We have been using the dojiggy system 4 four years for our Golf Tournament and they are always very responsive. For a once a year event, we are able to consolidate our contacts, registrations, income and archive the data in one spot. A perfect solution to what once involved multiple sources of data! And now with the integration of multiple payment system vendors, and the live chat feature with support, we are excited for this years event!

Dan from Angels In Disguise

Great product! Great service!!

Been using the golf scramble software for 5 years. Beyond pleased. Best product out there, especially for the price.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Could be a little more flexible. More design options.

Kevin from Sigma Chi

Great Functionality, Easy to Use!

I have used this service now for several years, and it seems to work very well for me (the organizer) and the members who use it to sign up. I have had a very positive experience with it, and the customer service team!

Robert from ACPA

Review Golf Reg

Site is not user friendly. Golfers did not use site to sign up and it is difficult to set up and maintain.

Cons

not user friendly

Response from DoJiggy

Replied January 2017

Robert, I'm sorry to hear that your constituents did not take to online registration and that you did not find our service to be user-friendly. Unlike the other providers you suggest, GolfReg offers services specific to fundraising golf tournaments. Reporting capabilities are tailored to golf tournaments and admins can sell individual & team registrations, sponsorships which include golfers or a foursome, take handicaps, pair foursomes, assign starting holes and starting times, etc. We also allow for a lot of customization to match your brand and never use your client data or have any ads on the site.

Garrett from Jeff Flottman Foundation

Good, Just needs some help with user interface

It can be hard to navigate through the menus sometimes so this can be improved. Good amount of reports available which help to reconcile registrations.

Justin from PBOT

Review of GolfRegistrations

Pros

It is very easy to use. Setup was a breeze and editing was very intuitive especially for non-computer literate people.

Cons

Merchant fees are reasonable but we have found cheaper rates with other merchants. These merchants however do not have the total system of GolfRegistrations.

peter from AIIM

AIIM Nc Golf and conference

We are happy with the tool. We have used for two years. I wish payment was integrated into the platform without having to involve Paypal.

Pros

simplicity

Cons

payment options

Jim from COGEN invitational

Perfect for our event!

I've been using GolfRegistrations for several years now and will continue as long as I am running our events! It's a great tool that makes it easy to manage a full-field golf tournament.

Cons

I would like to have a budgeting tool again, and I would like to be able to call and ask a question instead of putting in a request.

Siobhan from Ramhaus tech

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Golf Registrations accessibility

Pros

Very willing to troubleshoot any major problems, willing to work with inaccessible or not as accessible parts of their software.

Cons

There is nothing I would like least about this product.

Denise from Charles Cobb Foundation

CCF Golf Outing

I've used Dojiggy for the last couple of years for our annual golf outing. The site is easy to set up and customize. Registration and donating is a simple process for our participants. We use Paypal to process payments and haven't had any issues with our site connecting to Paypal. Overall a good experience and worth the cost.

May 2015

Michael from State Farm Insurance

May 2015

Golf Registrations offers a solution for helping organize events

Pros

Creative way to make golf tournaments easier to organize. This is often a major coordination effort, so this software may help your next event be a success!

Cons

I have no complaints about this vendor at this time.

Megan from Fiore Cares

Excellent website service!

I have two golf tournament events and the Dojiggy websites are perfect for my events! The tools are very easy to use and the dojiggy team is so helpful with any questions I have! I would 100% recommend this to anyone! Great product and excellent value for the money!

Nickie from Jean Danna memorial

Great tool !

The site extremely was easy to use and and track who had signed up and not and i was able to print off all the information for the day of the tournament. Also when i needed help customer service was awesome walking me through how to do things.

Cody from Luke Arnold Memorial Golf Tournament

Excellent Product

We have used this product for several years to manage a fundraising golf tournament and have had great results. Would recommend dojiggy to any organization looking for a user friendly product to manage an event effectively.

Deborah from GCU

GolfRegistration

Pros

It's easy. Now is the time to get to this great site and take advantage.

Cons

Nothing. This is the best site ever invented in the entire world.

karine from CLV Group

Golf Tournaments

It is a good website however can be a little more user friendly. the support was there when I needed it and it was quick. I think going forward we will continue to use it, we have cloned our event for 2018 :)

Thomas from Alvarado Hospital

Tee Times San Diego

Pros

The website is easy to use. Navigation is intuitive.

Cons

The price to use the website could be less. Friends decline to use website because of cost.

Kim from IASIU - The International Association of Special Investigation Units

A solid tool.

We've used DoJiggy for the past couple years to manage our Association's golf registrations. It's really easy to set up and load your information into and to use. We've been happy with the service.

Carlton from Holtbowser Charity Foundation

golf tournament

I like your system but it could be more user friendly. I really only need it about 4 months out of the year, but have to pay for the hole year so that's why I think it a little high for the use.

Sherrie from Houston Christian High School

Houston Christian Golf Tournament 2016

Customer support was amazing. The ease of the web site was something the golfers commented about. I would like to learn more about the use of the program because this was my first time.

scott from udpdra

Makes Golf Outing Registration Easy

This is a great site that allows your golfers to register online. This saves time the day the event, and allows the organization to keep a digital record of the participants.

Trey from South Florida Chapter of RMA, Inc.

Great resource for golf tournament

I've used dojiggy for 3 golf tournaments and it is a great resource for marketing, registration and reporting. I couldn't imagine running a tournament without this resource.

Leslie from Leslie Butler

February 2015

Pros

It is very easy to use. Great for getting tee times.

Cons

I have no complaints. It is easy to navigate and easy to use.

Marianne from United Way CSO

DoJiggy does the trick

We enjoyed using the system and all the functionality especially the ability to post the sponsor list. this system is very robust and covers all the bases.

Korey from Les Clefs d'Or Niagara

Great System and Support!

I have been using the software for 10 years running a gold tournament. The administration tools are easy to use and customer support is very active.

Laura from April's Child

Great software

This program makes fundraising easy! It finally means that I can focus on the real work because golfreg makes keeping track of the event easy!

donna from George Washington University Hospital Women's Board, Inc.

Golf Tournment

Our experience was a good one in fact we used the site for our Lights of Love campaign. It was not as easy as the golf tournament one thought.

Noreen from IAHSS Ont Chapter

Dojiggy review

I have been using it for our annual golf tourny for the last few years. Has made life so much easier.