• Pros

• "Ease of use. Low cost. Great customer service. "

• "It is very easy to learn and use and the tech support are extremely helpful!"

• "Ease of use and quality of the program. This program makes my life and the life of the teachers so much easier. We love this program and our parents do as well."

• Cons

• "Sometimes there are glitches or user error, but customer service is great and problems are resolved quickly."

• "At times, the functionality of the software is cumbersome and it is hard to find specific reports, however the Customer Service is very helpful when we needed."

• "The only complaints I would have is when our teachers would somehow get locked out for no reason. Other than that everything was great. "

Browse Gradelink Reviews

Aaron from Waupaca Christian Academy

Great SIS

WCA uses Gradelink to connect parents with their child's school experience. Being able to see grades, discipline reports, and upcoming events allow families to gain insight into the school.

Pros

Gradelink is a very simple School information System (SIS). As such, the setup time is very fast. The Gradelink support team is very helpful in getting the support that is necessary.

Cons

Because the SIS is a simple, there are not many additional features. The basic features- gradebook, lesson plans, etc. are accessible. However, the more complex features are not available.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Gradelink was simple to setup and offered their service at a price that was becoming to us.

Response from Gradelink

Replied June 2020

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Aaron! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of your service, so please look at gradelink.com/features to see what's available to you. Your input is valuable to us, so if there are still additional features you'd find useful, please talk with your support rep.

Ross from Immanuel Lutheran College

They Don't Stop Trying

Any time you get stuck, help is very near at hand. They have an incredible number of short videos that get right to the point and handle almost any question you have about how to do something. Their tech support is usually very prompt and has been able to help us work through some of the unique situations we've encountered. We're still working at some but are confident something will be worked out.

Pros

The integration into our existing system was painful, mainly because our previous processes were primitive and we had some unique requirements being a religious school that is partly a boarding school and partly a local school and serves both high school and college. Gradelink was not setup for that scenario but worked very hard with us to create work-arounds that, after one year, seem to be working well. Their communication included all the methods we needed and replaced a hodge-podge of approaches we had been using. It is now seamless and very useful. Our parents are very appreciative of the improved communication we now offer as well as the mobile app that lets them more easily track their child's progress. Teachers love the ease with which assignments can be created and scored. The addition of Google Classroom integration was huge for our school as we a fully committed to Classroom and can now easily sync grades. Their approach works well with few hiccups once you have the process down.

Cons

We were told that we would be able to handle both our high school and our college with one "copy" of Gradelink. This has proved problematic, but GL continues to work with us on solving those problems. There are still problems we are having with transcripts and class rank and hope those get solved before the end of the year.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Gradelink was suited for smaller institutions like ours and priced reasonably for what they offer.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Gradelink offered better communication features and and easier interface for all involved.

Response from Gradelink

Replied April 2021

Each school's needs are unique, and while yours have been particularly challenging, we're happy to have the opportunity to serve your school, Ross!

Sharon from JRI - The Victor School

My personal experience regarding the software.

It has been easy to learn and easy to use, regarding the functionality it has available.

Pros

I was able to figure out how to use most of the features by watching the training videos. I utilize the solutions homepage often.

Cons

The ability to pull information out of the database is not as strong as I would like for reporting functions.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

To align all of our Day Schools with a universal uniform system.

Response from Gradelink

Replied February 2021

We're glad you find Gradelink so easy to use, Sharon! There's no charge for support, so please feel free to contact your friendly support rep and they'll be happy to help you with your reporting needs.

Vickie from Christ The King Lutheran School

Gradelink for schools

Experience has been good. Customer service is excellent - respond usually in the same day, even when I am on the East Coast and they are at West.

Pros

It is very user friendly and covers everything we need. I like that you can easily correct issues in the finance area. Email and text messages are easy to set up and send out. I still have things to learn about some of the finer points - reports etc.

Cons

Some reports under financials can get quit lenthly. Wish it was on fewer pages etc. especially when running statement by category.

more options on Gradelink

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

other program not user friendly and didn't do what we needed it to do.

Response from Gradelink

Replied February 2021

Thank you for sharing how well Gradelink is working for your school, Vickie!

Missy from Risen Savior Christian Academy

Good but could be Better

I like Gradelink. The customers service team is always Very Helpful. They know what they are doing and they know how to explain things so we can understand. Thank you.

Pros

I like that there are a lot of functions, and it can be used for many things... for teachers, administration, lunch staff... everyone is working form the same place. We only have to have one program and it works.

Cons

There are a lot of functions, and a lot of things can be done with one program. :) This program takes some time to get used to. You have to watch ALL the training videos (the videos are good). But there are little things like having to type in the same contact person over and over for different children. There should be an option to add a new person or add an existing person to a pickup list. Also, I don't understand why the online payments don't get posted to the Ledger. If they pay with a credit card online I still have to manually add it to the Ledger so they can see that they paid for tuition. In the program we used last year it showed up automatically. One more thing, when a child is checked in/out or signed in/out for attendance, is there a way for the name of that child to be a different color or something when they are in or out. Sometimes teachers can't remember if a student was checked in or not, so they do it again, but this signs the student out. Then they have to do it again to sign them in again. If there was a way for the students' names to look different (like a different color) when they are signed in then it would be very helpful. Thank you.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

As our school is growing we needed more options.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2020

We're always looking for ways to improve, so we appreciate your feedback, Missy! The development team is working on automatic updates for the ledger, although we don't have a release date yet. Stay tuned!

Barbara from Mullein Hill Christian Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Answer to a small school's needs

I have been very satisfied with Gradelink, from usability to customer service when there is a question or concern. The staff is always polite and efficient. I would like to see some of the"extras" included in our package, simply from a budgetary perspective. We are a little school, your tuition/fees program looks excellent, I would like to see if it more effective that what we are using now. I highly recommend Gradelink and have spoken to other administrators about our success with the program.

Pros

I needed a program that would be easy to implement, easy to use, and affordable. After reviewing a number of SIS programs, Gradelink met the needs of the school. Having the program for five years I have found new staff members are able to jump in quickly, parents love the ease of communication and availability of attendance, grades, and comments concerning their children. We also use the "news" page to keep parents up to date with reminders and current events. I use the program for snow cancellation and delays, as well as blast informational emails to our community, including alumni.

Cons

There are still a couple of pieces of information that take me time to access, including a quick attendance report on an individual student or a readable transcript that is inclusive of attendance, but a part of that might be my lack of knowledge. Customer service has been excellent in helping us customize report cards, something we could not do independently. Some of the staff is still reluctant to use the planning program to its full capacity, I'm not sure if there is an overarching reason or merely a comfortability learning curve.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

I'm not sure these alternatives SIS companies are correct, the program is not allowing me to put in the companies as I remember them. Some programs were way out of our budget, some were far more or far less than what we needed, Gradelink was the right fit. The people I spoke with during the process were hugely helpful, professional, knowledgeable, patient. I spent a summer researching and experimenting with free trials. Gradelink won me over, and the staff has been nothing but supportive about the decision, which is why I have recommended Gradelink to other administrators that have been dissatisfied with their services. Gradelink grows with our school and our needs. I expect to be a long time customer.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Engrade no longer met our needs and had glitches that hindered my work. I realized the advantage of having a SIS that integrated a strong communication component with online grading/planning/standards/progress report and report card generating capacity, in addition to the ease of new staff member and parent usability.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2019

We love hearing how well Gradelink fits your needs, Barbara, so thanks for sharing! We're always happy to help and there's no charge for training and support so please contact your support rep for assistance on anything from lesson plans to attendance reports. Or click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink for tons of invaluable information, including articles, screenshots and videos.

Debbie from Legacy Christian School

Gradelink does what we need!

We've solved communication problems and group texting as well as phone calls with the program. Our overall experience has been positive. Gradelink has been very responsive to any concerns we have had.

Pros

Gradelink has been user friendly and provides us with all that we need to store our student information and communicate with our families at a reasonable price. The customer service has been great. It is easy for us to call and get help if we get confused or don't understand an aspect of the program. We do not need to set aside days to do teacher training. The program is simple enough that brief training sessions and video links are all we need to train new teachers. Ease of enrollment and re-enrollment are nice as well.

Cons

At times, I would like more features, such as digital sign in for our preschool and aftercare. They have a program for that, but it is not what we need, so we will wait patiently for the program to be perfected! :) When parents enroll, we have found that they can skip certain answers by just putting in a space or a letter, for example. We would like for that feature to some how be fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Originally, it was because of the cost of the other program. We are glad we made the decision because it is still much more cost effective for our small school AND seems much more user friendly when talking to other schools who use RenWeb.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2019

Thank you for a great review, Debbie! We always appreciate feedback from our schools to let us know what's working well and what could use improvement.

Samantha from Memorial Private High School

Great Value

So far this has been the easiest program to use out of all the others we have tried over the years and by far the most budget friendly!

Pros

I like how customizable this program is. We are a tiny school that is self-paced and year-round. It seemed like we could not find a product that checked all of our boxes.

Cons

I wish that users could have multiple roles. I have a teacher who is also an administrator. We had to create two accounts for him.

Cost and customization

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

The cost was too much for what we were getting. Also, it was not customizable enough for us. We had to pay each time we needed support.

Response from Gradelink

Replied January 2021

We are honored that you chose Gradelink as your SIS, Samantha! We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Justin from Admiral Farragut Academy

Great overall functionality and ease of use

Gradelink, as a system, meets all of the needs of our institution. It is highly customizable and adaptable. the Mandarin language supports helps our international families as well.

Pros

Gradelink is easy to pick up and use on day one. Help and tutorials are available within the program and the support team proactively sends emails telling us how and where to find more help if we need it.

Cons

It's not 'pretty'. But this is not a feature I was shopping for.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Cost, customization, interaction with the sales and support teams. Gradelink seemed like the right product for us and is supported by a team that was will willing to help us meet our objectives.

Response from Gradelink

Replied July 2020

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Justin! We promise to keep working hard to keep you happy.

Amira from Folsom Educational Academy

Customer service, product use

It is an amazing Student Information System led by a team of knowledgeable and friendly professionals!

Pros

Accessibility and user friendly led by a competent group of people.

Cons

I love everything about this system! I have yet to encounter a problem that wasn't solved immediatly.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Cost, and overall product! It was the right fit and we never looked back! Thank you for everything, Gradelink Team!

Response from Gradelink

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your encouraging feedback, Amira! It means a lot to us.

LAURENTIU from Logos Christian Academy

Great platform for school management, grades etc

Excellent, we were very happy with it

Pros

The software is fully featured, and offers a lot of bells-and-whistles within the basic package (attendance, grades, email messaging, discipline, GPA, reports, report-cards generation, contact info, emergency info, medical records info etc.). For a moderate price, you can add a few more features (e.g. unlimited text messaging, parent/student registration etc). The platform is very intuitive and allows a lot of customization (grade periods, grade scale, weighted grading, own discipline and attendance system etc). Support is well rounded, with a lot of online instructional materials (video and text) and phone support is very responsive. Another nice thing is that you can open simultaneously several accounts (admin, teacher, etc) in the same browser, and it has good security measures (accounts can be blocked by admin, you know who signed last and when, accounts get locked after third wrong singnin attempt etc).

Cons

The overall aspect is outdated, the colors are bleak, the whole system looks old school. Also, it behaves weirdly when averaging periods and grades (sometimes), you don't know exactly how it's done.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Better options and price, better support

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Engrade was a much less functional and efficient product and the support was almost inexistent

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

We've worked hard to make Gradelink as useful as possible, so it's gratifying to see how much your school community is accomplishing with it, Laurentiu! An update of the interface is on our to-do list, so stay tuned. And, if you haven't already, please talk with your support rep about averaging periods and grades so we get that figured out.

Portia from St. Thomas Aquinas School

Gradelink for Schools is awesome.

Gradelink makes our operation completely automated and allows to admin to access student information efficiently. The less paper in our work environment the better.

Pros

This software allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder. The the software is utilized the easier it becomes to start a new school year because so much info carries over. The information that parents and students have is presented differently because each user has a different goal for using the software. Gradelink makes it easy to integrate all aspects of the education environment into one easy to use vehicle.

Cons

The software does not allow users to edit and input their own personal information. There fore keeping up on ever-changing hone numbers and even teacher info is a challenge. The information from previous years is not as easy to access. It is accessible though.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Gradelink was the most user friendly.

The company folded.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

"...allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder." We love that, Portia! And we agree that using less paper is a good thing. We appreciate your comments because they help us understand our customers' needs.

Aimee from Gospel Baptist Christian School

I love Gradelink!

We have found Gradelink to be superior to other SIS programs we've used in the past. The cost is more practical and there are very few glitches. It works well across PC and Mac platforms.

Pros

I love the ease of use, functionality, and cost of this software. However the part I like MOST is the customer service. Whenever we have a question or issue, Gradelink customer service/technical support representatives are helpful and friendly.

Cons

The only part of Gradelink that I don't love is the lesson planning feature. It is sufficient, and I could easily get by using that module. However, I prefer the flexibility of another lesson planning product.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

We were very frustrated with the technical glitches we experienced with HeadMaster. You also had to use a portal to access the program. The interface was designed for PC, and it was clunky on a Mac. We often were kicked off during a session, and sometimes lost data.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2019

You made the support team's day, Aimee! We're always looking for ways to improve Gradelink, so please send a note to service@gradelink.com to let us know what changes you'd like to see in lesson plans.

Eileen from The Basilica School of St. Mary Star of the Sea

Gradelink is an intuitive SIS with great support.

Our experience with Gradelink has been stellar! We were briefly forced to migrate to another SIS because of mandates from our district. But there was such a hue and cry from faculty, parents, and students, that at the end of one term we were allowed to return to Gradelink. For our size of school, Gradelink seems a perfect fit!

Pros

Some of the best endorsements of Gradelink are from our teachers and parents. Teachers who aren't particularly comfortable with technology say this is the most user-friendly SIS they have ever encountered. Those who are comfortable with technology find the system easy to learn and use effectively. I like that Gradelink just seems so intuitive. It behaves like it was designed from the school's needs up, as opposed to systems that seem to be designed from the top down by programmers to do what they think schools need. I was the system administrator for several years and worked with Gradelink customer support extensively. They were excellent! We had to implement new report cards, and they worked closely with us through the transition. I also liked the ability to create a test student to see how something would work before running with it. For functions that are only performed once in a while, e.g. opening a new term, Gradelink has links on that page with quick how-to reminders. You don't have to open and wade through a separate help window. I found that a great time saver. Parents find the system easy to use and so do our middle school students, who check their grades and monitor assignments routinely. We also like the communications portions of the program. The teacher pages, email capability, grade-books, etc. are all available with a single sign-in.

Cons

We've all gotten used to Microsoft and Google email products, and email from the Gradelink platform doesn't have all the features users find in dedicated email systems. For grades, it is live right away--there isn't a way to post grades, but not publish them until a later time. That might be desirable in some isolated cases, so much of a drawback all things considered.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2019

Wow, thank you for such a well-thought-out review, Eileen! We appreciate your suggestions for ways to make improvements. We're so glad you came back and we look forward to many more years of working with your school community.

Haiat from Furqaan Academy

I am very happy with gradelink software. It made my life easy as an administrator.

Most of all, the biggest benefit is that it saves our time in the office. We do not have information everywhere. All information is located in the software.

Pros

Every information we need is stored in G.Link. All lesson plans and standards are together. Standards carry a lot of information for teachers. Grades are easily entered and are not lost. Parents communication has gotten better this year because of G.Link. Every teacher has a web page that she/he can design. Administrators can publish their announcement daily, weekly and monthly. We like the fact that it prepares the students' report cards and transcripts. We do not have to do that any more. The discipline, students' health life, parents' information is all there for us. Teachers like it so much. They still need to get used to it and the deadlines they receive but I know for a fact that they like the features in the lesson plans such as copy and paste the whole week then make daily changes. I keep teaching this feature because that 's what will make their planning so easy, especially for those ho have 6 different subjects to plan. I love how the administrator can easily check teachers' lesson plans, up to date grades. Teachers reports is another feature that is really valuable. Once teacher understand how to use, they can retrieve a lot of information from those reports and use. The Gradelink staff and team members are extremely sharp and helpful. They usually give us answers right a way even if we call 10 times a day. They still help. They know well that once we get it we will stop calling them. I love their big support.

Cons

One thing does bother me. We want to send information to parents such as pictures, newsletters and so on. We can not send 2 at the time or more than one. We have to wait a certain time in order to send another info. This does work for us as we have to send timely information. Something that we have to send today, we can wait until next week to send. It is time sensitive.

Response from Gradelink

Replied July 2017

It's wonderful that Furqaan Academy is making good use of so many of Gradelink's features, Haiat! We're always happy to help, so, if you haven't already, please contact your service representative about sending multiple messages to your students' parents.

Karen from Denbigh Baptist Christian School

I enjoy using this comprehensive, well organized software.

Not only has this software streamlined our grading and transcripting process, but it allows us to keep parents informed of students' academic progress, as well as school events in an easy and seamless fashion.

Pros

I do enjoy this software immensely! It has a lot of great features, which meld together seamlessly. I have used this software both as a guidance counselor with full admin privileges, and as a teacher. It is easily accessible to parents, and allows teachers to keep parents informed on a daily basis. The platform appears to be solid, and I don't have random "grade changes" while I'm not looking! I've listed four small issues below. When these are fixed, it will be fairly close to perfect, and I will be able to give it five stars all around. As with any multiple-feature computer program, there is a learning curve. Customer support is always there and willing to talk to us.

Cons

1. We cannot set up grading differently for middle school and high school. (We would like 25% per quarter, 10% exam for middle school, 40/40/20 for high school.) 2. We cannot easily select out parent vs. student e-mail in the Communicate section. 3. I would like to ability to write a comment on a transcript that is neither a test nor an award. 4. I would like to have the ability to print out a grade level of transcript. Specifying graduation year rather than grade level would be fine.

Response from Gradelink

Replied July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a well-thought-out review, Karen! We go to great lengths to make Gradelink an all-in-one solution for schools and their students, while still keeping it easy to use. We'll get in touch with you to talk about possible solutions to the issues you listed. We'll see what we can do to earn those five stars!

Tina from St. Patrick of Heatherdowns School

Reassuring Me While Encouraging Me to Learn and Become Better at Problem Solving

I was working on creating and populating classes for exams for our seventh and eighth graders. Somehow without realizing it, I created an extra seventh-grade language arts class for quarter one. As I was double checking to make sure I had everything set up correctly, I noticed a seventh-grade language arts class with zero students. I did NOT notice that this was an extra class. I thought that somehow I had deleted grades and students from quarter one. To be honest, I was scared, nervous, and quite frankly wondering how on Earth I could correct my perceived mistake. When you're that upset, it is hard to see what is right in front of you. So, after about fifteen minutes, I called. customer support answered the call. They listened. They talked with me and found the problem. I was so sure that I had 'lost' grades for students that I didn't totally believe that everything was fine. C.S. reassured me. They led me to 'see' for myself that all the information I thought I had lost was still there. I could have cried as I was so relieved. In the eighteen months of being assistant principal for our school I have learned so much. There are some companies I will not use anymore. Then, there are companies like Gradelink that have helped me to learn. I have often praised Gradelink's customer service. Some of the people I know by name as they have helped me with issues that I perceived to be challenging; whereas they showed me how to solve the issue. Thank you Gradelink for great customer service!!

Pros

Once you learn it; it is easy to remember how to apply skills and teach others.

Cons

There are times when I would like to export information to create mailing labels or rosters for testing and to my knowledge, I am not able to do this with Gradelink.

Response from Gradelink

Replied December 2016

Thank you for the epic review, Tina! Mike and the rest of the team are happy to help in any way we can. As for exporting info, please contact support and we'll see what we can do.

Nancy from The Principled Academy

Gradelink is great!

Very helpful and friendly. They have a good help section and customer service answers right away . Good product!

Pros

This software helps us organize our student and parent population. We keep track of attendance and grading which allows us to print out report cards and keep grading information on gradelink.com. We can keep track of student alumni so we can keep in touch. We also are able to use the system to keep in touch with potential families who are looking for quality education. Customer service is fabulous! Every time I call with a question they help me in a friendly manner and solve my problem. We use the system keep track of hours at the Preschool and aftercare and thus are able to quickly see who may owe for such services.

Cons

They are still developing some aspects so sometimes a feature is not yet available. Such as last year we were looking at the sign in/out feature but it was not ready. This year we are using it!

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

We liked the product and the features it had and it was a good fit for us.

Response from Gradelink

Replied December 2019

Thank you for sharing so many ways you are using Gradelink, Nancy! And you're right our development team is continually working on creating new features and updating existing ones in order to offer the most complete system possible.

Janet from Hilltop Christian School

Gradelink makes school admin life easier

I really do love working with Gradelink and if I ever have a question, I rarely wait online long for assistance. I always get help, and the call center is very friendly.

Pros

Love that we can mass email, individuals or whole grades. Gradelink is user friendly, everything is in one place. There are a lot of tools that parents can use to access grades, assignments, teacher's pages, and now we've set it up for discipline. (instead of using a separate program) Parents also have input on community service hours, we can add ACT/SAT scores to transcripts, too.

Cons

That the "Not Re-enrolled" button doesn't work. It just gives all students, instead of the ones not re-enrolled. Teachers not having the ability to send a text for their classes. - So, they have to use "Remind"

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Ease of use, and keeping with the times.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2019

It's rewarding to hear how much your school community is doing with Gradelink, Janet! Please contact your support rep for help with the "not re-enrolled" button and we'll be happy to see if we can get that resolved. Unfortunately, at this time, admins are the only ones who can send text messages

Angela from North Myrtle Beach Christian School

Great Customer Service--Gradelink SIS

I have used this product for over 5 years now, and I recently had my first need arise to speak to someone, again after more than 5 years!! The program is sound and there is very little need for service. However, this past week, I had to contact customer service. I heard from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very quickly, and we were able to email back and forth a few times until I had my answer. He was very patient, attentive, and knowledgeable! Gradelink also has a wonderful online library that is easily accessible via their search engine. It answers most any question you could have!

Pros

Gradelink is user-friendly! I can sit with a new teacher for less than an hour and have him or her fully functioning. Also, the support library of articles is extensive and covers many issues that may come up. I have gone there countless times and find exactly what I need.

Cons

I have not experienced any serious problems with this software. It does exactly what you tell it to do! The only category that I would like to see open up for customization by the user a little more would be the transcripts. There are categories that can be completed for awards and the degree obtained; however, there are other notable items to list on the transcript such as community service hour requirements and things that don't fit in the pre-made categories list. It would be nice to have a place to make additional notations on the transcripts.

Cost

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Price and better customer service

Response from Gradelink

Replied January 2021

Thank you, Angela! Our development team strives to make Gradelink intuitive to use and our support team does their best to take care of our schools, so your review warms our hearts.

Anissa from West Covina Christian School

Overall it was a really good experience. All the hard work was worth it based on the outcome.

Pros

We really trust Gradelink, as they previously hosted our old site and always do a great job with our school package we have through them. Since we knew we were overdue for an updated website, it was an automatic choice for us to ask Gradelink to handle the design. We are so thrilled with our new website! It is so much cleaner, fresher, user-friendly, precise and engaging. Vince helped us take the next best steps and continues to assure us beyond the finished product, which demonstrates outstanding customer service. Rep was absolutely phenomenal! So very patient, detail-oriented, honest, attentive and kind he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the final product and that we felt comfortable to collaborate and share our ideas and needs during the building process. Our site needed so much work, and he was always very gracious in our planning meetings. His expertise was so evident and he worked extremely hard to ensure our satisfaction. Genuine excitement about our website project was also evident and helped spur us along when we needed to envision our future site. We are so grateful for Rep and Gradelink!

Cons

Everyone on our team isn't super "techy" so there will be a learning curve. However, we are glad that we can utilize the monthly support that Gradelink offers.

Response from Gradelink

Replied July 2018

It's been a pleasure working with West Covina Christian School, Anissa! Please let us know how we can help less tech-savvy staff members become more comfortable with Gradelink.

Sandra from Arundel Christian School

Gradelink Review

Overall, our experience with Gradelink has been wonderful! The customer service personnel are very, very helpful, especially to those of us who need technical guidance.

Pros

Gradelink has made it much easier for our staff and parents to keep track of our students' progress academically. I appreciate that I receive a copy of every initial email that goes out so that I am better aware of any potential issues. Grading parameters are easy to set up. We create individual schedules for our students as well.

Cons

What can be a bit time consuming is posting daily assignments. We also have to go into every individual account to click on the indicator for our parents to receive low grade alerts. As it is now, we would have to assume that parents would choose that option. Since we want to make sure our parents are notified whenever a student has a low grade, we must go into every student's account and click on that notifier. It would be great if Admins could do that with one click for the student body. We also use Gradelink for our billing. While paying is relatively simple for our parents, understanding the balance sheet is not. Also, for some reason, even when a parent has paid a balance in full, it will still "look" like they have a balance.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2019

Good news, Sandra: the new Default Grade Alerts setting will make things easier for you! To learn how to use it, just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen or contact your support rep and they'll be happy to walk you through it.

Nancy from St. Leo School

Great Product...Great Value

Gradelink makes our job that much easier.

Pros

I chose Gradelink for our school because the basic system had so many components. Other SIS's I researched charged per component. Smartsend Pro makes communication easy. We added the online payment integration for incidentals. Gradelink allows for the flexibility to fit the needs of my school.

Cons

Adding on or starting up a new feature and/or personaliztion of the product can sometimes be time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

At the time, the alternative product had additional fees for different components that are included in the base SIS with Gradelink. The pricing parameters with Gradelink allow for increases & decreases in enrollment without major changes to my budget.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

We wanted a SIS and communications medium that worked as one, not just online grading.

Response from Gradelink

Replied April 2020

Thank you for choosing Gradelink, Nancy! It's rewarding to know that you've found some much value in it.

Becky from St. John's Lutheran School Milwaukee

User friendly Student Management Software

Overall Gradelink helps us stay on top of our growing student body giving us a central place accessible by everybody with current information. In addition, it helps us provide better communication with our school parents.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up and use. The user interface is very easy to get staff to buy into using. We had tried a different product first and it was just too much for my users. I am very happy with the reliability of Gradelink. We have been using it for a number of years and Gradelink has been down less than 5 times. Ever. Wish I could say the same about our internal network! I am very pleased with support. Everybody is friendly and responsive. Problems large and small have been handled as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Cons

The stuff that is missing like: historical student census data -- how many in each class last year, 3 years ago? how many re-enrolled this year compared to last three years? etc. seating chart with pictures report different attendance reports (monthly for National School Lunch) more financial report options ability to enter the school calendar and have attendance automatically marked NS for those days. Little stuff that annoys but doesn't really prevent me from accomplishing what I need to.

Response from Gradelink

Replied April 2019

Feedback from our schools is an important part of our development of new features and updating existing ones, so appreciate your input, Becky!

Heather from Snoqualmie Springs School

Gradelink Website Development

We have worked with the staff at Gradelink for almost 5 years. The customer support is responsive and always willing to help when a challenge presents itself. Choosing them to be our SIS was one of the best business decisions we made, and entrusting their website team to streamline our site was the icing on the cake. Highly recommend!

Pros

Professional and Intuitive - Our website is easy for our families to navigate and the final design reflects the personal and intimate feel that defines us as a small private school located in Washington State. When we were in the planning process with Gradelink's Education Consultant and Website Specialist, did an amazing job configuring the online tools that would save us time and money and then seamlessly integrated them into our website. All of our school tour scheduling is now online. He designed a custom form that handles our complex afterschool care program registration procedures. Yearly or monthly tuition payments are easily made through our online store. All of these improvements have saved our staff hours of paperwork and time and have allowed them to focus on what really matters to us..... the kids.

Cons

I would love to be able to sort the Family Directory by Teacher! ;)

Response from Gradelink

Replied June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Heather! It's rewarding to learn that your new website is working so well for you.

JAY from First Children Services

A Wonderful Product

My overall experience with Gradelink SIS has been outstanding. The product is well-designed and relatively easy to use, providing that the user(s) have some degree of technical facility. I also believe that the product, in the scheme of today's electronic grading data systems, is a bargain for the quality of the program design and what the program offers to users.

Pros

Gradelink provides me the opportunity to manage the daily data of the school program which I supervise. Everything that I need to do in my position, including attendance, grades, class listings, and report cards, is provided within the realm of this program.

Cons

I wish that Gradelink provided 24/7 support services. As I am located on the East Coast and Gradelink is located on the West Coast, there is a 3 hour time difference between my location and Gradelink's offices. Gradelink does offer customer support each morning beginning at 6:30 AM Pacific time. However, that means that I have to wait until 9:30 AM EDT until I can call for support. Many times, I cannot get an answer, which means that I have to leave a message with the hope of a return call. I think, then, that the one area that Gradelink needs to work on is the providing better technical support.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Voyager was far too expensive and difficult to use. I was spending far too much time calling for customerr support when attempting to use this product.

Response from Gradelink

Replied December 2019

It's rewarding to hear that your experience with Gradelink has been so good, Jay! We understand the time difference can be frustrating. Help is always available on the support website. Just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink to search a wealth of information on everything from attendance to lesson plans to transcripts.

Kathleen from Intermountain Centers

Does Some Things Really Well

Overall I like GL. Customer Service is very responsive.

Pros

It's very easy to get information from GL into Excel where it can be manipulated. GL accepts a lot of information, and it's easy to update.

Cons

Navigation is really not intuitive. Information is compartmentalized and difficult to access. To change a student's attendance, instead of just looking up the student, I have to go look up the student's homeroom, then go to Attendance and find that homeroom, and change it there. I can't look at all of a student's attendance in Student module--I have to go to Administrator Reports, and do Custom Attendance. Teachers cannot see a lot of the information on a student for no reason that I've been able to discern.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Features seemed better, for a better price. I don't know if I would make the same choice again.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Kathleen! We value input from our schools because it helps us with our continual product development and we're always looking for ways to make Gradelink even easier to use.

Becky from St. John's Lutheran School

Easy to use & Excellent support

Overall Gradelink has been extremely reliable and stable for us over the years with outstanding customer support. I highly recommend it for small to medium sized schools.

Pros

Gradelink made the transition from a paper & spreadsheet system to an online multi-user student information system extremely easy. Everyone we worked with made implementation and training super smooth. In the years since, we have continued to receive excellent customer care and support when needed. Also, as a Wisconsin Choice school, I love the WISEdata implementation.

Cons

My least favorite feature is the way it handles student contacts: you must enter all contacts for each student. There is no way to build a file of contacts and link them to appropriate students. So a family of three students with four emergency contacts means I am keying in the same four e.c. people three times. It is not a deal breaker, but the bigger our school gets, the more annoying it becomes.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

We chose Gradelink largely due to the user interface. It seemed the most intuitive for our teachers and we were concerned about teacher buy in/use. In addtion, Gradelink was very competitively priced.

Response from Gradelink

Replied May 2021

Thank you for letting us know what you like and what you'd like to see added, Becky! Feedback like yours helps us better understand our schools' needs.

Kristin from Sacred Heart Catholic School

Top Notch

wonderful! Great product & top notch support. I know there's other systems out there but I wouldn't change because of the wonderful support! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & everyone else SHCS Loves you!

Pros

Gradelink is extremely user friendly & intuitive. When I have had a concern or problem Gradelink's support always goes above & beyond to resolve the issue. Today I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about reformatting our report cards, he was absolutely wonderful! He gave me some great tips & insight. I greatly appreciate the time he took to format a few different report card types & a few other changes while on the phone.

Cons

I would like to see some changes to the billing tab. . . .It could also be because I do not have an accounting background. The ledgers are really hard to read from an administrators side, the running balance in particular. Also, the statements for the parents can be confusing. We use Quickbooks for accounting & have been sending parents statements from there, as they are much easier for our parents to read. It would also be nice to be able to have parent information available when you click on the student demographics in the Financial tab.

Response from Gradelink

Replied October 2020

Thank you for sharing what you like and what you'd like changed, Kristin! Feedback from our schools lets us know how we can better address your needs.

Mario from Guardian Angel Catholic School

Great service

Awesome

Pros

Easy to use was important for us. Also we want to access this info from home.

Cons

Free text services are important and will add value.

Easier to use

N/a

Response from Gradelink

Replied February 2021

Thank you, Mario! Like you, many of our schools are enjoying the ability to work from home now more than ever. We wish we could offer text messaging for free but there are additional costs on our end.

Priscilla from Grace Lutheran School

Grace Lutheran Lancaster Gradelink

Wonderful. I'm so glad we're back.

Pros

We used Gradelink as our first online grading program 12 years ago as our first online grade program. The parents LOVED it, but I thought maybe it was because it was a new way for parents to see feedback about their kid's grades. Then we switched to Renweb and then to Sycamore because we got new principals. I hated them. Too complicated and most parents did not ever use it. I assumed it was because it was no longer a new thing. But when we switched back this year, parents INSTANTLY started checking grades more. Parents really like the emails. I like how simple it is as a teacher. Very few clicks. Easy class set up. I like how easy it is to conclude classes. I like that I can click on a student's name and see their current grades.

Cons

There are a few things I wish: print off ALL my students' missing assignments in a report--not just missing from the classes they have with me I wish there was a teacher app--especially for attendance

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

New principal, but also all the teachers liked this better.

Response from Gradelink

Replied November 2019

We're glad you're back too, Priscilla! It's rewarding to hear how much you prefer Gradelink over the other systems your school has used.

Kathy from St. Dorothy School

Time Saver

Being able to communicate quickly with the parents and staff is one of the best features of Gradelink. I can reach out to one person, a specific class or the entire school using emails, text or a phone message. We save paper by not having to print our report cards or progress reports for parents since they are accessible to them online.

Pros

Gradelink is so easy to use on a daily basis. I refer to it often to record student attendance, look up phone numbers, and check on student information. It is also great for sending messages to parents by email, phone or text. Customer service is wonderful. Whenever we encounter a problem, which is rare, they are always to quick to resolve the issue. Parents are able to access their child's grades on a daily basis to see how they are doing instead of waiting for a report cards or meeting with the teacher.

Cons

Some applications take several steps to enter the data. I wish is could be more streamlined.. There are a lot of reports available so it can be confusing at times to determine which is the one I need.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Gradelink has more features that we needed and seems easier to use.

Response from Gradelink

Replied November 2019

It's fantastic that your school community is getting so many benefits out of using Gradelink, Kathy! Thank you for sharing.

Ani from JRI

Great Customer Care

Overall I have had a great experience!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to contact customer care and actually be able to speak to a human!

Cons

There are features that Gradelink does not provide that other SISs do.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Price and overall ease of use

Price and ease of use

Response from Gradelink

Replied October 2020

We love that you've had a great experience with Gradelink, Ani! Please let us know what features you'd find useful because we're always looking for ways to make life easier for our schools.

CHRISTINE from Calvary Chapel Rialto Christian School

Gradelink Review

Pros

I like that the platform is easy to use. I am able to keep all my grades in one place and assign a value to each section.I like that emails send are stored for future review.

Cons

The switch between entering in new assignments is not easy. Programs we have used in the past made it easy to enter in new assignments quickly. The use of the planning component is not easy.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

I don't know why our team switched.

Response from Gradelink

Replied November 2019

Although it's good that you find Gradelink ease to use, we're sorry you're a bit frustrated with assignments, Christine. You may find the information on the help website useful. This link will take you a few articles on working with assignments: bit.ly/2PB1Tob. If you'd like additional assistance, there's no charge for support, so please contact us any time and we'll be happy to help!

June 2016

Misty from Seymour Christian Academy

June 2016

LOVE Gradelink

When I first started with this program 3 years ago from the first consultation until now every treats you with such kindness. I have had to ask questions and no one acts like I should know. They are always trying to make things better. Improving their program constantly, but never overwhelming. This is so easy to setup. Even if you struggle they are there immediately to help. I never have to wait. Thankful for Gradrlink. They have made our SIS program a breeze.

Pros

The ease of getting anywhere. It always makes sense. The tabs are very user friendly. Love the news page! Tons of help videos if needed. I feel the cost is more than reasonable. I had researched a while before I found them. The cost anywhere else was too much for a small private school. Gradelink was so helpful even in the financial as I was trying to convince my superiors that this what we needed to do. Now they have an app for our families and students!!!! LOVE. Excited to share.

Cons

I can't say I have any. I love the app. Hoping the calendar can go on there as well. :-)

Response from Gradelink

Replied June 2016

Wow, thanks a million for such an encouraging review, Misty! We work hard to keep our schools happy, so it's rewarding to hear how well Gradelink is working for Seymour Christian Academy. And we're glad you love the app; we have some more good stuff coming, so stay tuned!

Christine from Centre County Christian Academy

Excellent Customer Service

This is the first SIS that I have used formally, and I know there are more expensive, more robust systems out there, but I really believe that Gradelink meets all of our needs at a very affordable price. Some more bells and whistles may be nice, but they aren't really necessary.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate most about Gradelink SIS is it's customer service! Whenever I run into trouble they're always there to help point me in the right direction or fix the problem...though it's most often the former!

Cons

There are some reporting features and the ability to email a single financial statement without downloading first that would be helpful, but the feature I like least is the teacher/school news pages. It would be helpful if it had more formatting capabilities with photos, shapes and text boxes.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Our student body was increasing and school minder was not meeting our needs adequately.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2020

We really appreciate your feedback, Christine! Input from our customers is a vital part of our ongoing product development. Please look at the list at gradelink.com/features to see what's available to you already. If there are additional tools you'd like to see, please let us know we're continually working on ways to make Gradelink even more useful.

JoAnne from Newport Christian School

I wanted to do a shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We have called on numerous occasions for support help and every time these gentlemen have walked us through each step and totally gave us the time and attention we needed. Their enthusiasm for their job came through and thoroughly enjoyed working with them. They each represent Gradelink well! We are integrating gradelink to do more and more for our school and we are going to switch and cancel our other admissions software company.

Pros

We are continuing to learn this software. I like that we are growing and the software is adding the features we need to continue to grow.

Cons

I don't have any negatives so far :) As we continue to use the software to its fullest something may come up but for now, I do not know of any.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Customer service and support and we like the new programs that are evolving.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

After searching what more Gradelink could do for us instead of just minimal that we were using them for. The enthusiastic support help never made you feel incompetent or stupid. The technical support team has always been encouraging.

Response from Gradelink

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the encouraging review, JoAnne! You made our day.

Angela from St. Teresa of Avila Catholic School

Great Customer Service

Pros

Families do not have to enroll themselves. They are easily enrolled because we use Gradelink for our school lesson planning, grading, and communication.

Cons

So far we are very happy with everything.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

We were already very satisfied with Gradelink for the other systems we use with them. Once we discovered they had payment option we knew we would go with Gradelink because they are so easy to work with.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Their system was hard to align with quickbooks and hard for parents to understand.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2019

We love that you're happy with everything, Angela! And we'll continue working hard to keep it that way.

Rachel from Prism Education Center

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

I like Gradelink, but I would love it with a few improvements.

Gradelink's support is really good. Overall I like Gradelink. I do think there is room for improvement in certain areas.

Pros

It's great to have everything in one place. Also with EnrollMe, it's easier for parents to re-enroll their students and for new families to enroll their students.

Cons

I would love it if I had report options where I could select just the fields that I need (more expanded than what is available with Student Roster). Also, it would be extremely helpful when downloading the EnrollMe data, if you could select the school term to download. Currently all of the data for all years that EnrollMe was used goes into an Excel sheet. That part is very cumbersome!! Also, it would be extremely helpful if EnrollMe only downloaded the data that is pertinent to the individual school (i.e. there are a lot of fields that our school does not use and are not options when parents are enrolling their students that downloads.) The EnrollMe downloads are pretty overwhelming.

Response from Gradelink

Replied January 2021

You're right, Rachel there's always room for improvement. That's why we value input like yours! It helps us know what our schools' needs are and how we can better serve them.

Janet from Pacific Boychoir Academy

We made the switch

Gradelink now has billing and AR add to the program. It's been a tough road for us to learn all the ins and outs of the system, but service is quite helpful. They worked hard with us and we've asked for many updates to their system, and mostly quite cooperative.

Pros

We use to use excel for everything. Too easy to lose data, make mistakes, difficult to handle. Gradelink made us organize better. Better looking report cards, better system for keeping medical records, It made us look more like an 'institution'.

Cons

We expected parents to be able to update on their own, and we'd receive notice of changes. Parents had a little difficulty navigating, as well as us, and they felt the 'change' from just filling out paper forms. Somehow they felt they had to do more, when in reality it is less, more condensed, better for us.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Seemed to be the best for us.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Too easy to make mistakes, lose data, formatting - lots of things.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

Thank you for sharing how updating and streamlining your school's management system by switching to Gradelink has made such an impact, Janet! To help parents better understand Gradelink, we have a short video at gradelink.com/student-training.

Stephanie from The Calvary Academy

Gradelink Integration

We’ve enjoyed working with gradelink. There grading, report cards, attendance, student database, transcripts, etc. are fantastic and easy to use. Love having this system!

Pros

I love the customer support and how easy it is for me to get an answer for what I’m looking for. Never have I worked with better customer support!

Cons

I’m not a fan of the lesson plans. They are designed to mirror Planbook, but the features just aren’t there to facilitate it. We ended up switching back to planbook this year. It’s slightly aggravating because gradelink is an all in one system.

Pricing

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Engrade merged with another company and no longer offered the services we needed.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

Thank you, Stephanie, you made the support team's day! We also appreciate your feedback on lesson plans because it helps us better understand what schools need.

Adrienne from St. Dorothy Catholic School

Gradelink SIS Makes Life Easier

We are able to communicate with all of our parents, whether by email or text, which is great. The software is pretty easy to use and there is always someone available to help when issues arise.

Pros

I love that I always have access to the software and can use it whenever and wherever. I can schedule messages and really have no issues.

Cons

I would like there to be a mobile app portion for use.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Gradelink looked friendlier as a user.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

Being able to work anywhere is wonderful, isn't it? In addition to the Student/Parent Mobile App, we are planning on an app for teachers and admins, although we don't have a release date at this point. And we love the title of your review, Adrienne!

Wendell from St. Paul's Lutheran School

School Management Software

We love this software. It is easy for all users to operate.

Pros

Gradelink offers schools a complete school and student management system that can be easily custom designed.

Cons

The only concern is that we are on the East Coast and customer service is on the West Coast.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

We wanted something that we could easily customize and be easier to use.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

We that you love it, Wendell! Even when we're not in the office, help is always available by clicking on the question mark icon at the top of the screen when you're logged in. You'll find all kinds of articles, screenshots and videos on everything from training to report cards to admissions and more.

Loraine from Pearl Prep

Perfect Solution for Small Schools

Great program and can't be beat for the price.

Pros

They have the best tech support of any program I have used. The setup and installation were also really easy with their help. The training video and help section are excellent. It is very user friendly and affordable for small schools. Notable: Teacher Pages which have been very Covid Friendly, great report section and parent friendly app. We really like the ease of keeping track of service hours.

Cons

The are constantly improving. One of my recent complaints was in regards to Google Classroom integration, but they fixed that. Next looking forward to the calendar integration. I am still not crazy about their Lesson Plan section for elementary, but that is an easy workaround. It is great for older grade classes though.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

It was not user friendly or good for elementary school level. Terrible customer support.

Response from Gradelink

Replied January 2021

Taking care of our schools is our top priority so we truly appreciate your feedback, Loraine! And we're pleased to know Gradelink is working so much better for you than the system you used before.

Bang for your buck.

Pros

Great value. Incredible customer service.

Cons

Doesn't have as many features as others. Some tasks have to be completed manually student by student and are thus time consuming; these should be streamlined.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Better value. More affordable for small schools.

Engrade was closing.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review! Please talk with your support rep about the features you're looking for; with all that Gradelink has to offer, it's quite possible we actually have what you're looking for. If not, we'd love to know what you'd find valuable for us to add. Also, check out gradelink.com/features for an extensive list of things you can do with Gradelink.

Lynette from Heritage Christian School Misson Viejo

High Praise for Gradelink and the Customer Service Team!

The Customer Support Team is fantastic. They are kind, encouraging, quick to follow up, and responsive to the first order. Being able to have a team at hand when I run into an issue is key and I can always count on them!

Pros

I find Gradelink easy to use. I came into the school when the person administering Gradelink had an emergency in her family. I was able to do all of the end of year processes with a little bit of guidance from the Gradelink Customer Service Team. My 'stepping in' became a full-time job with Gradelink Administration being a key component. I love the integration that Gradelink provides for Student Information, Online Enrollment, Website Services, and Payment Solutions.

Cons

My own lack of knowledge of SIS. Most things are intuitive, but if it's a process I'm not familiar with, I reach out to the Customer Service Team, who are there right away with guidance for me.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Highly recommended and close to our school

Lack of customer support

Response from Gradelink

Replied February 2021

Wow, thank you so much for such an encouraging review, Lynette! You've always been a pleasure to work with.

Karen from Heritage Chr. School

Gradelink and our Grade School

Gradelink put us all on the same page with regards to our students and their reports and grades, from lowest Elementary age up to Junior High families. The learning curve for our parents was minimal. Overall, it's a great system.

Pros

We are a school with many different grade levels, and many different classes. Our teachers are all able to easily use Gradelink. Of great benefit is the Help option, which answers questions clearly and succinctly. When the answer to questions cannot be found, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responds very quickly to help tickets sent in by email. Gradelink works along with Google Classroom, integrating the two for the teacher's benefit. All our student information can be recorded and accessed in one location. We are also able to communicate clearly with our parents using Gradelink. Our teachers like the Lesson Planning section, and the ease of recording grades. Our administration likes the variety of reports that can be obtained, and ease of printing them.

Cons

We don't have much to say that is negative about this product. If we ever run into a problem, we get prompt help. I guess wording things correctly to find a topic when in the Help section would be the greatest challenge. Clearly, that's not a con even. We are happy with our decision to use Gradelink.

Response from Gradelink

Replied March 2021

Thank you for sharing so many of the ways your school community is benefiting from using Gradelink, Karen!

Samantha from Christ Lutheran Church and School

School Parent Communication Tool

Staying connected with parents. Easy communication tool.

Pros

Ease of use. Low cost. Great customer service.

Cons

It's very basic. Not very fancy with the graphics or reporting features.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Cost and convenience with Gradelink already being in place at our school.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

We're glad you find Gradelink easy to use, Samantha! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of Gradelink, so please talk with your support rep about reports or other features you'd like to know more about. Plus, clicking on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink will take you to the help site with tons of useful articles and videos.

Eric from Hephatha Lutheran

Product worth every penny and then some

Pros

Gradelink has many benefits for one's education site. Most notable, is the easy interface. Teachers have varied levels of technology awareness and yet training of us for this product is seamless. The program is set up to offer teachers and centralized platforms for the many tasks of teaching, while not adding more time to prep, information input, etc. Furthermore, when working with Gradelink you receive personal customer service. Many of these platforms do not offer that personalized touch in which they understand your school and it's unique characteristics. Gradelink does, and makes it a point to model your product needs in a personalized manner.

Cons

I do not have a single issue with this software.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

Gradelink was clearly the top choice based on our needs as a school.

Response from Gradelink

Replied September 2019

We're delighted that you find such value in Gradelink, Eric! The dev team strives to make Gradelink as user-friendly as possible and the support team works tirelessly to take care of our schools, so they appreciate your comments.

Lori from Heritage Oak School

Heritage Oak

Excellent customer service both online and calls!

Pros

Ease of sending communications to parents, staff, and students. Improvements are being made all the time and Gradelink staff is always willing to help find solutions to problems.

Cons

Lesson plans are not accessible to old terms that have been closed. Attachments sent in emails are not accessible.

Reasons for Choosing Gradelink

Ease of use and integration of communication to parents.

Reasons for Switching to Gradelink

We needed better, more up to date features.

Response from Gradelink

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your review, Lori, we love hearing from our schools!