• Pros

• "Anyone can use it with no problem. It can work very well offline as well. Since 2010 bing using it.."

• "It is an excellent tool with a high rate of protection and vulnerability detection for your computer and servers, easy to use and abundant configuration options and fast scanning"

• "Avira is simple and easy to use. Also, Avira's loading rapidly and real time protection for our personal computer, laptops as well as mobile"

• Cons

• "Some time crashed with windows defender or other anti virus software and cleaning the virus annoying the user. "

• "I could say that you detect false vulnerability, heavy update files even though they are necessary. "

• "Sometimes when installing software, a warning message may come out warning you that it is potentially dangerous, although it may not be."

Browse Avira Antivirus for Endpoint Reviews

Giovani from UEPG

Avira, one of the most traditional ways for your cybernetic safety!

Avira Antivirus Server provides a good and reliable way of getting protected from virus and other similar malwares. Avira is traditionally connected to the Avira Rescue CD utilization, so it might be a little bit confusing for domestic users on how to use such feature properly. I can say from experience that Avira provides a good protection when I had used only the free software to execute a routinely scan every month in my computer and remove any malicious threat. This software is one that I feel enough confidence to use again in my computer due to the consistent results and efficience for personal computer data.

Pros

Reliable to use and provides what promises.

Cons

It is a little bit confusing and hard to use for people that do not use personal computers that often.

Reasons for Switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

It was a free trial of AVG and I was in need of trying a new software for my personal security.

Guillermo from Connex IT & Networking

Lightweight on resources, heavy on features and effectivity.

Better than some of the biggest names on AV solutions.

Pros

Avira is easily one of the lightest end point protection solutions available, it has a really small memory footprint and low processor cycle demand. Updates work flawlessly. Catches malicious traffic on the endpoint's network ports.

Cons

Zero day attack protection could be improved by using some AI based detection of malicious activity both on the network and while monitoring files, to prevent ransomware damage.

Antivirus software with good performance

I am very satisfied, as it is good, fast and reliable antivirus and it doesn't take a lot of time to be optimized to its fullest potential.

Pros

I like that even with my daily use of this software, I don't feel any freeze while gaming or testing something on my laptop, as it is performing really well in the back, providing me safe user experience. Also, scanning anything with this Software doesn't take ages like some of the products out there, so I can rest easy with Avira, knowing it will provide me good and fast protection of my system.

Cons

It would be nice to see some upgrades of the browser protection, as at the moment it works good only on Chrome\Firefox and sort of an intro for new users, so they can optimize Avira faster to get the protection of their system which they deserve from the start.

Reasons for Switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

I encounter Symantec daily on my job, so I can say that I am actually using it for two and half years now and I know how tough this one is.

Sylvia from Indochina Consulting

Avira Antivirus a good choice

In general, it is good and useful antivirus software. I use it now privately and in business over 10 years . Especially going into Asia there are so many virus emails Avira always detected all of them.

Pros

It easy detects viruses and it updates frequently. I like that it does not occupy all of my memory on the computer. Even the free version is really good. But I always upgrade as the price is ok and not too expensive good value.

Cons

I do not like the inbuilt VPN. It would be ok if it would be a good quality VPN but it is so slow that sites take ages to open especially when you travel. The auto-update function from files on your computer counteracts with Microsoft updates.

Reasons for Choosing Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

Because I use it on my private computer for over 10 years and I am very happy with the quality and service. There is always room for improvement.

Reasons for Switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

Because it does not do the job for me when travelling. My computer had every time another bug because of not detecting the virus.

Miguel from Ccss

la sombrilla es sinónimo de éxito

muy contento con la manera en que este software funciona

Pros

de larga de data de uso, super confiable, de las mejores opciones que conozco para la proteccion ante ataques y malware

Cons

con el tiempo y su fama se ha incrementado mucho el precio, sin ver un cambio importante en sus funciones

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

Comparable protection

We used this software for a very brief period of time at a Social Day Care I worked with in 2014.

Pros

Avira offers comparable cyber security packages at competitive rates. Scans are run relatively quick compared to its contemporaries and the software offers a range of pre-mapped scanning schedules that it made it easy to set up on each individual PC.

Cons

The interface could definitely use a redesign and the price does not seem to reflect in the quality of the software or the protection. You can find more comprehensive protection and a sleeker interface with a less expensive competitor.

Ibrahim from MS Pharma

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Avira is a powerful choice in terms of functionality

The overall experience was OK. The software did its part in terms of protecting my device but I think it can be done with less price.

Pros

The detection rate was great The impact on computer resources was fair Software deployment was fairly easy

Cons

The price should be reconsidered The fact that on the website in the premium product the customer is stuck with 5 users and can not buy just for 1 user The user interface can be slightly made better

Reasons for Choosing Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

I have used other products on other devices and I believe that using the same security software in every single device in the household might leave the entire network exposed to a certain vulnerability but with different software, this probability is less.

Walter from Pro-W Intnl

Industry: International Trade and Development

Extremely difficult to remove

Subscribed to another Antivirus program that was better rated and less expensive than Avira so I tried to remove it from 3 computers. Unfortunately it was a horrible experience. As soon as I would let my very trusted software removal program delete Avira, it would automatically reinstall itself. I had to remove and shut down my computers at least 3 times before my uninstaller program finally somehow removed all traces of Avira. The next day, I get an email from Avira offering a 20% discount to reinstall the program. Never again will I go through this aggravation

Pros

It works well and have used it for many years. The program is easy to use and is quite comprehensive.

Cons

Extremely difficult to remove the program from any computer once it's installed. I used a very well known and very reliable program that uninstalls just about any software (including those of dominant software developers), but the Avira program just kept reinstalling itself over and over again after the uninstalls.

Ravindu from University of Moratuwa

Industry: Textiles

Protect your PC with Avira

In my experience Avira is the best antivirus software for any kind of threats. It is really simple and updates come constantly.

Pros

Avira is my favorite antivirus software because it has very simple interface and high security level to my devices. It has an ability to identify many types of malwares and other threats, also We can use it both on Windows and Android devices. Avira does not take much more RAM, Because of that my laptop and smartphone run very smoothly.

Cons

Well, sometimes it takes much more time to run software when we turned on laptop, also it removes some programs as dangerous but really there are no any dangerous files, at that time we have to give permission manually to run those programs.

Egori from Telefonica

Good use tool for threat protection

is an excellent tool to protect your computers from virus attacks and other things, it is super light, it does not slow down your computer, I recommend it with all confidence

Rok from Anni Edico

One of the most professional security suites for server enviroment

Avira provides great and quick way to secure our servers, we also use products on desktop personal computers.

Pros

Software comes with easy setup procedure, user interface is well thought, reaction against threats is superfast and it does not come with huge price mark.

Cons

More enterprise oriented heuristic detailed information about detected items, apart from that no big issues.

Reasons for Choosing Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

Best price performance, not much resource hungry.

Candice from Cebu Pacific Air

Maximum protection from Avira

Blocks maximum threats, Easy to use, and has regular updates.

Pros

I've used Avira on my laptop which I bring everywhere I go, even on trips. Sometimes there are instances that sharing files brings virus to computers. So I am thankful to Avira for blocking maximum threats for my files. It keeps my files protected all the time.

Cons

When running the full scan, it can 'cause slow performance to computer. So better not use your laptop, or pc when scanning. But all-in-all this is great Antivirus we must have.

Free, simple and objective

It is a very good antivirus. Free, fast, simple, it protects your computer well without compromising performance. I recommend!

Pros

One of the best free software options. It protects against viruses and any type of malware. This antivirus protects in real time and does a complete scan of the system. Suspicious files are quarantined.

Cons

So far everything is perfect with the free version I use. Excellent performance and the sweep running in the background does not worsen the computer's performance. My opinion is that the free version could have protection for email.

Reasons for Switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

I wanted to test an antivirus that would not slow my computer.

Ahamed Sanoon from Partners for Change

Industry: Philanthropy

Active Virus-guard Solution

This Avira endpoint solution is lovable solution for all the users and we can use this software to all of our devices using one account

Jessica from Little Apron Academy

One of the Best Antivirus Products I've Used!

Always positive and to this day one of the ones I would recommend I would ask.

Pros

When I had used the Avira PRO software for my last laptop, it always kep everything organized when I wanted to look into what it covered, caught, or informed me of was always clear. I liked that. I always felt confident with it.

Cons

The closest thing to an issue was how much it costs, at least for me. It would be great to have it with the same coverage with a bit more affordability.

Reasons for Switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

Recommended at the time by the sales representative that applied it to a bundle with my laptop. It was affordable and highly recommended so I gave it a try.

Alonso from HealthCompany

Excellent protection for a low price

It consumes very few resources and offers an efficient protection

Pros

It consumes few resources of the devices, it protects the threats quite well, you can browse any content without worrying about any virus affecting your system. It is constantly updated to offer you security against recent threats.

Sonu from Cashbig

Complete solution pack

The experience was good untill It started showing popup. Overall Virus protection is good. vpn is good I like Gaming Mode also. So no hate comments

Pros

Avira Antivirus is the Complete pack of all antivirus related security. It comes with antivirus, firewell and VPN too. The thing i like most is it's VPN which connects you to proxy server in seconds and unblock all the blocked site. Using it since college

Cons

The Ads popup. I hate even for purchased version they keep showing ads and you can't disable it. That's why I switched to norton later

Avhakholwi from BlackPRO11

Long custom

Just keep giving out updates

Pros

Carl from Cebu holdingsinc. Subsidiary of ayala land inc.

Protect and secure

So easy to use and cleans up

Pros

Software apps tools that protects and secure the attacks of suspicious virus to the save files and downloaded files.

Cons

Avira is good and its compatible to both android and IOS devices. Its easy to use apps and has many features to use.

My experience has not been entirely pleasant with the program.

High control of all your data.

Pros

the software is functional and has a good division of its functions with the different filters, the security against deactivation forsoza of the program is very good. I would recommend this program since the benefit is good for its cost.

Cons

I did not like the filter "avira protection in real time" because as a gamer I had problems with my games due to this filter, an example is the case of "dota 2" updates through "steam", the software is safe and recognized, in the same way every time I have an update or download of a game, all the incoming and outgoing connection goes through that filter that causes complications and a latency that I can not control properly with programs dedicated to connection control in an efficient way . As a gamer, I would not recommend this product.

george from 3D Hubs

It protects, but not all

Pros

I have been using avira for quite some time now, and I have installed it on several laptops (my own and friends') and it has always worked quite well. As advantages I can say that: 1.- Its installation process is quite simple. 2.- It can be installed in a mid-range computer without any problem since it usually does not use so many resources, except when it is being updated. 3.- Its analysis system is quite fast and it has always worked well for me to be able to clean pendrives, HH and my own laptop from dangerous elements. 4.- Avira gives you control over your system allowing you to enable or disable some extra functions that allow you to provide a higher level of protection (safe shopping, home guard, vpn, password manager, among others) 5.- It has a help system to improve the speed and stability of the system 6.- It provides a vpn to be able to navigate in a safe way and avoid so that the sites track your data. 7.- And obviously you can enable the blocking function of pages potentially unsafe or harmful to the system.

Cons

although, I usually recommend avira, I always clarify something very important, and that is that the real-time detection system is somewhat deficient, so it does not always manage to recognize or block all the threats that swarm through the web and much less the threats that can be downloaded. If you are one of the users who browse all the sites and download a thousand things without knowing the real origin, maybe you should look for a much more powerful antivirus that detects everything and has an advanced heuristic function.

marie from Ontario Sailor Magazine

Industry: Publishing

my daily protection to surf the web

Pros

Avira have several advantages: 1.- You can choose between a free version with enough functionality or a paid version with even more features than the free version. 2.- The installation is quick and easy to carry out. 3.- You do not need a pc with the latest components of the market to be able to use avira. Avira consumes few resources from your PC, both in the installation, update process, analysis process and in real time protection. 4.- In my case, avira works very well. It allows me to detect suspicious files in downloaded items from the web, and also detects possible risks or attempts of infection when I surf the Internet through forums and some pages of movies.

Cons

Avira has some disadvantages: 1.- It is not as powerful as other antivirus, for example kaspersky. So it can present some problems of detection of malicious files, but if you browse the Internet carefully you should not have a bigger problem. 2.- I have read from users who have some problems when they have to uninstall the application, but so far I have not had any problems.

Sophia from Virtusa

Stay safe from any threat at all times.

It is a very simple tool to install, with very good performance and that provides a very high level of protection, since when using Avira, it has not reused other antivirus, since it covers all my needs, and being a multiple platform, i can use it in all my devices, without any problem.

Pros

It is my favorite antivirus, I have used it for many years in a personal and professional way, it keeps me safe with the large number of layers of protection, it scans the device at all times, in addition to scanning the links or web pages in real time that I access, it does not need too many resources to fulfill its functions correctly, so it does not decrease the performance of my devices, it also has very accessible plans, its VPN has a very good connection speed and the button for free memory, works correctly, accelerates the system and prepares it for any task that is carried out later.

Cons

I know that all software can have some negative point, however I find it hard to think of something that Avira does not do correctly, or acceptable.

Jonathan from Outsourcing

A good decision, to be protected.

Avira has kept me protected without causing discomfort for remove some time, being multiplatform allows me to install it on several devices, without problems of the loss of important files, instability in the system, or constant detection of false positives, nevertheless to surf the internet , saving passwords, is not the best option.

Pros

Avira has a large number of components and features, has a firewall, vpn, real-time scanning, etc. What I like the most, is that it is quite light, its updates are made quickly because they are not heavy, it also has a good performance, and does not decrease the performance of the computer, another reason why I like it Avira is because I do not have constant problems with false positives, or deleted important files, it is quite effective.

Cons

What I do not like about avira is that it comes in separate components, so you have to install each one independently, the software support is not very good, you need to improve the service and it is not the ideal antivirus to protect yourself while browsing the Internet, and the last thing is, the price could be a bit high.

Randall from TMC Technologies of WV

Industry: Defense & Space

One of the best free virus protection out there

Pros

Avira is a very lightweight yet powerful antivirus programs out there, not to mention that it's free. I've used this on my laptop and it protected me well. I discovered it when I was searching for low cost options and Avira showed up as one of the best ones out there. I've never had any issues with it, and it had actually flagged malicious files a few times so I know it works. It doesn't hog up resources on the system, hence I opted to use this on one of my weaker machines. It has an easy to use interface and is visually appealing.

Cons

You probably get what you pay for. Although Avira is great for what it does, it may not be as great as some of the more popular software. The free version of the tool has ads that in my opinion popup frequently enough to be annoying, but the paid version gets rid of that.

Ovadias from Consejo Federal de Gobierno

They installed it in my work to eliminate viruses

The benefits are many among which are to be a free software has options for quarantine, deletion, deny access ... and more clearly than many antivirus for example the avas and panda.It is easy to use therefore takes little time in use it consumes few resources of the team with which I can install more than one antivirus.

Pros

The software is easy to use, it protects a large amount of viruses, the scanning time is very fast and it does not slow down the computer. It scans the memories and pendrive very well and is one of the best on the market. Besides being free, we only have to download it from the internet

Cons

In my experience I can say that it has given me some problems with the Crow browser and it does not have a good support, that is, online help to solve them. As for email I can say that it is not very efficient since you have to download the files so that they can be analyzed, I have installed on my personal computer the antivirus and avira avas and there are some infected files from the email that Avira did not detect and the avas si

Great antivirus, but much popups

Overall it is a valid tool for PC protection, at least for normal use. I personally have never had problems even if I use the free version so I recommend it.

Pros

Avira's performance is quite high. is a free software with a free version but it is very clear, simple to use and with a graphics pretty nice (basic) but could do better. threat analysis is quick and allows you to use other applications simultaneously (not too many, otherwise it goes crazy). I installed it on my personal computer and I never had any problems with viruses.the paid version offers more complete protection and the best thing is that pop-up ads disappear.

Cons

I can not say that avira has flaws. now I use the free version and I like it. if there were no popups it would be better, but it is the price to pay to take advantage of the free version.

Abhishek from PGIMER

Industry: Law Practice

Product that can be used as Body Guard

Since 5 years, I am using this software. My trust towards avira is unblemished. Even I recommend all my colleagues to install the same. Avira act as a body guard of my computer system.

Pros

First thing, I like most in avira antivirus is it's interface. It looks really cool. So far as the working of the software is concerned, it is easy to install and operate. The speed of the product is also ultimate. While installing any software or download anything from the website, it scan & catches the bugs/viruses and clean the same within few second. My system also boots up with the help of same.

Cons

Price of the product - The Price of the avira antivirus is slightly high. Therefore, this product is not compatible for daily users. If the same services will provide with less costs, then it becomes the most accepted antivirus in the world.

Ganjar from Rumah BaCa

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Good for Catching Virus, Not Good for Machine Performance

Pros

Avira provides your computer with protection against virus, malware and various other attacks that might threatened your computer. In this age when a seemingly innocent click could lead to being infected with hostile software, having a good antivirus software to protect your machine is a must. Avira provides such protection without fail. You can install Avira, turn it on automatically during start up and have a great feeling of being protected during your online activity.

Cons

Avira hogs your memory and system capacity. Most of the time, Avira will perform continuous background scan on your computer. While this is good for your security, it takes its toll on your computer performance.

Adolf from Fortinet

Avira the most complete antivirus system today,

For our company it has been a great solution in the detection of any threat that our equipment and system may suffer in general, it is easy to use and quite efficient. It is important to have Avira as it protects us from ransomwares and all malicious viruses that are evolving.

Pros

Avira is the highly technologically trained and highly secure antivirus system, with properties capable of exploring hard drives and removable drives in search of a threat that may affect our equipment. This platform is updating the data daily on the Internet, whose process allows detecting and eliminating rootkits that want to access our system. Avira allows me to observe the status of the updated or pending protected equipment to be updated, also allows to create scheduled tasks for scans and updates, its scanning engine is very fast.

Cons

It seems to me that Avira is a very interesting platform, safe and simple to use and configure, I have not yet detected major failures in this system.

Yohan from Festejos Car-Yan

Avira Antivirus fulfills its function to protect our computers against viruses and threats.

It really protects my computer

Pros

I have used Avira Antivirus for several years on several of my devices and computers, because it is a quality product, it really protects my computers from viruses and other threats. What I like most is that it does not affect the operation of my computer while i use it while Avira is working and has the configuration functions easier to handle than any other antivirus.

Cons

I must be aware that all updates are done correctly with Avira, since it is a program that is constantly updated, otherwise it will not work correctly and my computer will be exposed to the attack of a virus.

Avira: my system saviour

Pros

I have used many antiviruses but the main thing i like about this antivirus is its very light and doesnot affects systems speed much as compared to other antiviruses also it provides you the easiest user interface due to which everyone can use it easily and the main thing this provides your system from trojans and malwares which is the most important of all.

Cons

I dont thing avira has much cons the only cons i found are it doesnot secure your system fully untill you but its premium version and if you use its free version many pop'ups come which again affect your systems speed.

Amazing Security Software to Protect your Own PC!!!

overall it's effective anti-virus for the users that who are looking to get more accurate output from that software.

Pros

I am using that in Avira in since 2 years. It is a very good Antivirus because it avoid viruses from my pc and there is the real-time protection to my pc. Avira is low weight software that can be run smoothly in pc without getting pc slowdowns. I can recommend that software with good user experience.

Cons

Always There are the free version and paid version also, but the thing is in free version it will gain some risk for the pc because some virus won't be identified

JOHAN ANDRES from PUNTO DE PAGO SAS

THE BEST TO PROTECT YOUR PC

IN GENERAL THE EXPERIENCE IS GOOD BUT IF I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS COMMENT IN MIND TO IMPROVE THIS APPLICATION

Pros

THE BEST OF THIS SOFTWARE IS THE EASY TO CONFIGURE, CREATE RESTRICTIONS AND VALIDATE THE BAUL IN GENERAL ALMOST PERFECT

Cons

IN REALIZING WHAT I DO NOT LIKE THIS APPLICATION IS THAT I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MANIPULATE IT IN THE TEAMS OF THE CUSTOMERS THAT ARE LOCATED WITHIN THE COMPANY WHERE THIS LABORO TAKES THE APPLICATION DESIGNED FOR THE COMPANY WHERE I WORK AS A THREAT TO THE EQUIPMENT AND IN OCATIONS THIS DISGUISES A LITTLE TO OUR CLIENTS.

Make your PC Fast and Smart by using Avira Antivirus Server

Compare to other products I always recommended you for Avira, personally I use a long time this software and wish in the future too. Before buy you can check their free version.

Pros

1. Easy Installation. 2. Cheap price. 3. Fast action 4. Suitable for any PC. 5. No technical knowledge required. 6. Great Customer Support. 7. Customize settings. 8. Update reminder.

Cons

1. It can make your PC a little bit slower. 2. It can be counted upon to perform even when they encounter heavy loads. 3. Need skill for renewal. 4. Disturb pop-up notification.

JAMES from MEDIA MAX NETWORK LIMITED

Industry: Broadcast Media

It is a good Antivirus for home use

It gives maximum security to all my files in the PC.

Pros

I have been using this software since I was in college. I like the free version which has been protecting my files from viruses. The free version is mostly used by students and small traders. It is easy to install in my computer where it runs underground detecting any potential harm. I like how the developers keep on updating this software for more advanced functionalities.

Cons

It leads to slow running of the computer when am doing a full scan.

Manik from OATI

Body guard

I am using it from so many years, even i recommend this to my friends and colleagues. It works as a bodyguard for my system.

Pros

It is very easy to install and operate it, its speed is also very good. While downloading something it automatically catches the bug and clean it with in seconds. It ptotects your system from most harmful trojans and malwares that is its best feature.

Cons

If you will not buy its premium version, you cant protect your system fully. Manu pop up may comes some time that may slower down your system's speed.

Deep from OATI

It is one of the best free antivirus in the market.

Pros

Avira anti virus is one of the best free antivirus in the market. It is very light and customer friendly software which does not consume much of memory. It has very good deep file scan and threat detection feature. One of key feature is it does not show pop-up when gamer mode is on and once the video is off then it again continue its search for threats.

Cons

Only big disadvantage is because it is free therefore advertising pop-up keeps on coming and which may slow down of system.

Laura from Orquesta Nevada Show

Is the antivirus than i´ve been using for the last two years

I have all my music safe

Pros

Avira is an antivirus that has worked very well for me. It is always updated and informs you about the latest viruses that have appeared. It does not reduce the speed of the computer, which is very good and you can program the software to perform automatic cleanings of the computer

Cons

The free version has a dangerous disadvantage: it does not identify all the viruses and that puts your computer at risk. If you want better performance, you must purchase the paid version

Frank from ManTech

Unique protection to the computer and web.

Avira is an antivirus system that allows users to protect the computer against any virus or malware that can damage the system, the service is very complete, since we are much more sure of any virus or malware that can damage our system we are happy, Due to the different characteristics of other services such as web protection, email protection and computer protection, in addition to giving us software that scans and cleans the computer of any virus and prevents us from preventing loss of information.

Pros

It offers a different protection, it is assigned several functions, easy and simple configuration for an optimal start, it offers us a wide protection from the computer to the navigation, it is an excellent service.

Cons

You can freeze the PC when it does its job, it can slow the browser while it is on the web, consume more computer ram than specified, good service but improve prices.

Ajmal from The Barkat Foundation

Perfect Security

Pros

I love the Avira Antivirus and using it for more than 4 years as my PC safeguard. The prominent feature is it do not hibernate or deadlock PC. It so light but deep in scanning and tight in security. It keeps my PC free of any antiviruses and also provide best scanning and fixing features. It is recommended for everyone.

Cons

To enjoy Avira Antivirus, you need to have a PC with at least 2GB RAM and 2GB Hard drive free space for installation.

Patrizia from Patrizia Gacioppo

Safe and sound under the umbrella.

Pros

I have used Avira for a long time to protect my personal computer from viruses. It has always worked well and, most of all, it never created any compatibility problem. Indeed, it doesn’t require any particular system prerequisites or resources and it is lightweight. It is enough effective and powerful for a common use of the computer. Other pros? It is free and easy to install and set up.

Cons

Avira might be unsuitable for those who need strong real-time protection. Indeed, it is not as strong as other real-time detection systems, especially if you’re using the free version of Avira.

A must have app

Very satisfied and very likely to recommend

Pros

Everyone should have antivirus to their phones, laptops or computers. It will really protect your files and Avira is very recommendable. It really function well, it really clean and filter all unwanted and untrusted bugs. It will clean your phones memory at the same time it will protect your file. It really a must have app to everyone!

Cons

I like all in avira, it simplicity and everything. Goodjob!

It consumes few resources and has a high percentage of virus detection. In my opinion, the best free

It is a basic but complete protector, it protects your computer does not take up much space, the best thing about Avira is that it has a free version and it facilitates the security of your personal computer.

Pros

It has very high levels of detection, few false positives, it is fast and consumes few resources. It keeps your personal computer without problems, it is free for all the public.

Cons

the problem is that it generates a series of propaganda windows when one is not a "payment" user

GULTASAB from El Seif Engineering and Contracting

One of the best anti viruses

A better choice for anti viruses for computers, especially you can try the free version.

Pros

I have been using this software since my childhood (I was using the free version). It was giving the same result as other paid anti virus software. It always hit to the actual effected files and fix it or remove it.

Cons

It slow down the PC functionality, whenever I installed this software on the PC, my PC get slower and files are taking hell of time to work.

Free Antivirus That Actually Works

Pros

It's free and unlike other "free antivirus" software, it actually works and isn't malware in and of itself. I've been using Avira on its own for 5+ years and I've never had any issues. When I have accidentally downloaded malware, Avira has always quarantined and removed it.

Cons

I don't really have any cons for this. Sometimes I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing with the settings so I suppose they could integrate more help features.

Guillermo from Eastern University

High levels of security against threats

Pros

- The protection in real time and the high capacity of detection of threats to the files are their best feature at the time of using it. - Low consumption needed in resources. - Presents an easy-to-use interface to detect problems. - Handles a large number of languages.

Cons

- There are some compatibility problems with some versions of operating systems. - Lack of updating the support that the company presents to users.

Yusuf from Leadership Public Schools

Fastest and cheapest antivirus that has all you need

Pros

The antivirus program works seamlessly great in the background, does not use much of energy or RAM, you barely notice it is there. If you have the free version, it is quite well to catch many dangerous attacks but not all. If you have the paid version, that gets you everything you need. It also has other programs like password protection etc.

Cons

Although free version comes with a bundle, all is not needed. However, the more protection you have the better I believe. It also protects your mobiles devices but it uses lots of energy depending on the device you have.

Ajesh from Student

Free antivirus

I would say overall it's a great package as an antivirus which is free works almost good with updates and less use of resources, so it's good to have one, better than nothing.so if you don't have any antivirus and you are broke on budget then have this until you can afford one.

Pros

The main advantages are: 1. It's easy to install and use. 2. It's a free software. 3. It works in low end computers. 4. Does not use much RAM and hard disk space 5. You can even turn off and use it. 6. Great for students who doesn't earn money. 7. Even though it's free it gives updates to increase the firewall

Cons

The main disadvantages are: 1. It doesn't catch up all the viruses 2. The updates are not regular 3. Not as better as the top one's in the market 4. Support is bad.

ERIKA from MSC

Industry: Maritime

Most complete security package on the market

Safe and reliable, complete, unlimited access and 24/7 support. Protects online browsing, shopping and payments.

Pros

Security on all devices, with a great combination of antivirus and updater, internet access and online shopping with greater security

Cons

Only available for Windows 7 and later. So the customer needs to update their operating system to use the tool but I believe that users would hardly be with old systems