• Pros

• "Easy to use and effective. Love having this product. Runs on its own. Great value for wide benefits."

• "The cost of this product cannot be beat. Kapersky is readily available so that it was easy to find and easy to purchase. I have not used it a long time but so far so good. I am very pleased."

• "Software was very intuitive and easy to set up. User interface very easy to understand. Security was more than adequate and the deployment through our network was almost seamless. "

• Cons

• "It operated quietly but slowed down the systems. The slowdown was quite sensible at the startup and web surfing. Sometimes dragged down speed in the middle of use. "

• "Don't get me wrong the security features are superb but the moment they start blocking the admin user from certain shared folders and access to certain apps then frustration sips in."

• "I can't say anything bad about this software, however I wish it was the same price right across all devices,"

Browse Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews

Fiona from Angelic Beauty

The Easiest Antivirus Software I've Ever Used

Since my IT Guy suggested to me to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security, I have not looked back. The amount of security you get from this software definitely outweighs the cost. It is reliable and has worked very well for me to date.

Pros

I have been using Kaspersky since 2010 and I would never think of changing to anything else. Because I work online so much, I have a real peace of mind that I will not get attacked by any virus or malware. It works quietly in the background, scanning for any potential threats while not disturbing me with what I am doing, and if any threats are found, it shuts it down immediately. When I connect a USB or any portable device into my laptop, it quietly scans for any threats in the background. I find it very easy to renew the license every year. It's quick and simple.

Cons

Apart from it requiring a sizeable chunk of disk space, I have no issues with it.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I found that with AVG being a free antivirus that anyone can download from the internet, that it had become saturated and not providing the protection that I needed.

Giovanni from Banco General

One of the best antivirus you can find

It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

Pros

It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine. Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

Cons

One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

In the moment for the price it was offered by Kaspersky was better.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Very bad experience with the previous software, this software don't protect the equipment at all.

Zain from Civil Aviation Authority

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Kaspersky Endpoint Security-Best Guard for your data security

You always do well when you are satisfied with the security of your information. I am personally very satisfied with Kaspersky and recommend this to all, who are still playing with viruses. Switch to Kaspersky and save your both valuable assets, time, and data.

Pros

We always remain threatened by hackers and other data security challenges. The use of powerful antivirus protection is necessary. Kaspersky is one of the best solutions for these threats. It provides flawless data security and makes your data more secure. We have implemented Kaspersky in our offices and it prohibits suspicious site visits as well as attacks of viruses and malware. We are more independent in data handling now. Before using Kaspersky, we lost our precious data so many times by applying infected USB, but now Kaspersky guarantees that no infected external device will harm our data. It actually looks at your all activities whether your system is at risk or not. It's a complete package to safeguard your system. We are thankful to Kaspersky now to provide us such an awesome platform to secure our information.

Cons

You have to keep a backup for your data every time because sometimes Kaspersky indicates the threats and automatically removes the infected file, we will lose data if there will be no backup. It warns us to avoid the visit of some suspicious site, but without letting us know why the access is denied. It is a little bit costly software, but works good and balance this cost by providing amazing data security.

Amanda from ALK Source Materials

Industry: Research

A black box from the user's perspective

My company uses Kaspersky to prevent employees from accessing insecure or banned sites using work computers. As an employee, it may be great for the company but can be frustrating because there is no clear information for the user as to why access to a certain site is blocked.

Pros

My company has Kaspersky implemented on company computers, and I only interact with it when it flags a site as suspicious and prohibits me from accessing it. Some of the sites I'm blocked from accessing do seem like they might not have good security, but it also occasionally blocks me from visiting legitimate sites.

Cons

From the user's end, Kaspersky gives no information about why access to a given site has been blocked, so it doesn't really help me figure out how to get the information I need. I don't know if the site I'm trying to visit isn't secure, or if it contains keywords that my company has blocked. I am a biologist and search for, for example, reproduction-related information. Are those keywords flagged or is it something about the site? For my company it might be great, for me it can be frustrating when I think I have a good source of information and find myself blocked.

Alain Jove from Sales Retention Services

The Endpoint Security you need

Overall, using Kaspersky allows me to work online knowing that my device is protected and monitored properly. Although I've experienced a few false positives but it is just a minor thing compared to the overall performance of this anti virus products.

Pros

Although it may sound like overkill using this product in tandem with Kaspersky Password Manager, it has different functionalities that you might want to take a closer look. The latter is intended for passwords to be locked safely in place and this one is for the big chunk of managing networks, internet activity, email intrusions, and more. I like this a lot because as I have a lot of internet activity and I don't want some spyware taking a peek at it, or some ransomware asking me to upgrade and presents me a list of 'issues' in my computer that I need updating. With Kaspersky, I didn't get any messages for RAM upgrade, or for purportedly 'registry issues'. I was also able to avoid sudden pop ups from my supposed internet provider telling me that I was a lucky subscriber chosen to qualify for a mobile phone reward, which was very annoying but was also convincing as it shows a seemingly legit message. In addition, I don't need any browser extension to block unwanted websites because the product takes care of that. Network wise, it monitors it properly and efficiently, as well as keeping it safe from potential virus downloads and dangerous email attachments. It's great also with sandbox setup, and works silently in the background when playing online games.

Cons

Installing new software can be a bit tricky as sometimes it tags certain components as potential threats especially from compressed files like zip and rar, although I haven't experienced it in .7-zip formats. What I do if I'm confident that the software isn't a threat is go offline and disable it so that my installation runs smoothly, because even though it won't detect any threats for some reason it just slows down the installation process. It is also strict with its default heuristic settings that you need to adjust it a bit. I also noticed it is very high in RAM usage and don't suggest installing it on older PCs.

Ihab from GUC

Kaspersky for Enterprise 2000+ endpoints

Personally i was using Kaspersky Antivirus since 2006, it always protected my computers from viruses/Trojans when other AV software failed. one of the best decisions i took is to deploy Kaspersky products in our University's computers. for more than 12 years me and my team have continuously experienced their developments, new features and improvements.

Pros

I personally consider Kaspersky Endpoint security as a market leader, i evaluated different products but none of them was even close. one of the things i like about Kaspersky is their AV signatures. they release an update almost every hour , their labs are so dedicated and they really know what they are doing. Also there new KSN network is amazing, it helps a lot on discovering zero day attacks. i am lucky to say that the latest Ransomware attacks couldn't reach out computers thanks to their intelligent scanning and continuous updates. If you want to secure a large environment with thousands of desktops, you must try Kaspersky.

Cons

One issue that i don't like about most modern Antivirus software especially Kaspersky is that they consume a lot of memory and computer resources. most of our users with old/legacy desktops had encountered slow performance. however, if you are using new hardware like Intel i7 or i9 and at least 8GB memory you should be okay.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Our computers was infected with "Welchia" and "Blaster" viruses. Symantec couldn't detect it while F-prot and early versions of Kaspersky was able to detect the viruses. we decided at that time to change our Antivirus product but it took sometime.

André from Hexis Científica Ltda.

Industry: Chemicals

Ease to use and implement

Awesome experience, I really recommend that for medium/large companies, it is easy to manage, and if you do not have a environment to deploy softwares and updates, you can use it without problems, it is a very complete and robust solution, with a very good price.

Pros

It is one of the best antivirus of the world, the virus database is huge, and the price, at least on south america, is the best compared to the concurrence. Therefore, the administration tools of Kaspersky is pretty impressive, we even have a deployment tool and you can use the console to deploy your servers and computers updates, it acts like a WSUS.

Cons

Sometimes it is failing without gave you logs, and when you have it, the understand is not so easy, also the status of computers managed takes some time to get updated (to be sincere, it is not a big problem).

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The price, and what were offered on the package.

Company decisions.

MICHEL from IFOOD

The best antivirus I know.

In general, I had no problems with the software, on the contrary, I usually say that this was the solution to my problems. It really was the best I've ever used.

Pros

Software with simple and clear interface bringing a good user experience for both beginners and advanced users. Particularly I feel more relaxed because I see that he has been operating satisfactorily in the security requirement.

Cons

There is only one point where I see a certain vulnerability in the system, that when scanning for threats it ignores some directories and files.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I saw several vulnerabilities in Avast, As in many scans to find viruses but not being able to exterminate it, apart from the fact that several accessed networks ended up infecting my computer which does not happen with Kaspersky that has specialized monitoring in tracking networks and susa vulnerabilities.

Nebojsa from American School of Brasilia

Antivirus protection

I like this software, as it has saved many situations during the attacks.

Pros

The protection shields the OS and makes it more robust that is natively is. I like the updates system that is very automated within the network clients.

Cons

Sometimes this software can make your system slower and "heavy".

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

This product is more robust and has more success in it primary role.

Kamran from bs group

Kaspersky for safety

The software is not useful like before it recognizes threats like positive or does not even recognize.

Pros

If you will not be satisfied in 30 days you can get your payment back which is great because by this way you can secure your money will not go in waste. The subscriptions do not involve only PC security services also mobile security.

Cons

There is not 7/24 customer service which sometimes prolongs the processes. They could do a much better interface for the sake of ease of use. It does not detect every threat.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Actually, I considered Kaspersky would offer more security but I was wrong I will return to avast or another antivirus. Besides avast offers better customer support experiences.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I thought I could find something better which was wrong decision

Complete End point antivirus anti malware and more

We manage 350 endpoints with several configurations and interactions with software Only one resource dedicate 1h a day in administration an control I think it's a really good solution, costs can be reduced Considering the few time necessary on management

Pros

Kes has a complete centralized dashbord in order to manage the endpoint with different configuration created by templates and integrate to AD The suite can also encrypt, block USB and external driver, firewall and more. It's really a complete and fully managed solution all on primise

Cons

Price isn't so affordable on few numbers, starting from 100 user must be the breakeven

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

On premise solution and rating

2016

Rashid from Nine Technology

Workstation security with additional admin features

KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

Pros

This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages: Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings). Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates. Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software. Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

Cons

If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Suitable price and advantages for administrators

Matthew from PBS Systems

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Pros

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security. There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Cons

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security. The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The overall base program was what we needed and along with the type of protections and checks that the program does matched a level of protection we take in our products.

Gabriella from GABResources

Industry: Mining & Metals

Robust tools!

I recommend Kaspersky but more specifically to someone who has excess computing power and with a relatively high-performance processor or to anyone who does not mind reduced computing performance.

Pros

Kaspersky does a really good job, it has robust tools. I like its scan and web protection features. The scan feature is really good, I like how after running a full scan I get a report on all files that have something wrong with them, and then in the settings section, I can have a look at which files are "infected" and then choose if I want them removed or not. This way I can make sure that I do not unawarely lose files to the sandbox. Kaspersky's web protection is very robust it blocks all malicious websites and blocks any attempt to download spyware onto my machine. The nice part is it gives me a pop-up to verify if I would like to block or allow the download of the potentially harmful programs.

Cons

I like Kaspersky it works well but it's very resource-intensive, I have found myself having to exit Kaspersky to free up computing resources, although this is not too much of a problem for me because I have a second anti-virus installed. After installing Kaspersky I found that my machine is lagging and my web browser is crashing a bit more often. I have had Kaspersky on a Celeron 4GB machine and it was not pleasant, I had to wait several minutes to have everything working after starting up. Kaspersky works well but it would be nice if it was not as resource intensive.

Jeffrey from Hilltop Consultants

One of the top AV on the market

Pros

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Cons

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

McAfee would be a giant resource hog on any scans.

My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

Pros

The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

Cons

My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Actually I used Eset endpoint security 4 or 5 years ago. But my computer worked very poorly. Then became clear that the reason for this is Eset endpoint security. That's why now I use Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Marsha from eGov Jamaica Ltd.

Industry: Government Relations

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus software.

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Pros

Cons

Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

Michael from MKM Thunderbird

Kaspersky Trusted Total Security

I have used Kaspersky for a while now, for over 10 years and I have never changed since the time I found this software. I am willing to pay for it because the software is reliable and has worked well for me.

Pros

Kaspersky software is reliable and gives me confidence using my computer that I am protected from all viruses and unwanted intruders whilst surfing on the internet. It works well and in the background and I don't have to worry about anything once I have Kaspersky on my laptop.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Kaspersky software.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The value for money due to the functionality that Kaspersky has over the other products.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I found Kaspersky to be worthy of my money due to the functionalities embedded in this software, it just worked for me and I am happy with it.

Abinadi from Akamai Technologies

Amazing Security by Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I used the product for my working machine and it was really great overall. I love the console and details from the updates.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is simply one of the security endpoints available in the market today. After following its evolution through the years it's now one to the top competitors for security product and you will make the right desition if you chose it

Cons

When looking into secuirty product you need to appreciate the effectiveness of signatures and the frequency as well. you will get frequent enough updates however I would like to see more frequent ones

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

It has the right combination between quality and price and its a company that is constantly growing and competing for tops spots in the security landscape

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Protection and security features mainly

Abel from Smart robotics

The best antivirus there is!

I trust Kaspersky for protecting my laptop and my devices. It has done its job for the past many years and I believe it to continue its work.

Pros

The software just creates magic 'on its own'. It requires minimal supervisations. It just automatically scans the plugged devices and the downloaded files to immediately notify alerts. The best part is that it doesn't show those crazy popups that hangs the computer and just annoys everyone

Cons

There is nothing much not to like. Maybe they could make the installation process easier. It is also quite hard to find the settings of this software. They could work on its accessibility.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The popups which arise from the window just lags the whole computer. The scanning takes a lot of time and sometimes gets stuck

Kaspersky is decent protection that won't slow down your computer

Kaspersky protects my computers without slowing them down. I am confident that I will remain virus free with this software installed.

Pros

This AV is rated among the top 5, and frequently battles for the #1 spot with Bit Defender. It's really easy to manage the devices that you are able to protect with your licenses. It's also easy to transfer licenses from one computer to another. It has many features and rivals Bit Defender for it's active heuristic virus protection. It does a good job against ransomware in general, and is quick to update virus definitions when there is a new virus out there. Kaspersky also has a great research team, and they are in the news many times for initial discovery of new viruses.

Cons

Sometimes, Kaspersky doesn't like a certain part of a webpage which is mainstream and considered safe by other antiviruses. You need to select that it's okay to view that part of the page, but the problem is that if you get in the habit of doing that, then you might allow a page that in fact is not safe. So, the biggest con then would be it's a bit overzealous. Sometimes, it's better to have too much security than not enough, but if you are clicking past it and allowing it anyway, it becomes habitual and actually becomes less secure.

Agenor from FEMSA Logística / Global TI

Safety exists only when you're not aware of what is protecting you

Trying to install and manage any software in thousands of endpoints, located in different and connected sites, is a challenge. Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers you the ability to do that with low impact for users, computers and network resources. Corporate users won't even know that it's there, how it’s configured and what is secure or not to do, they only have to take care of their business.

Pros

Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is a cloud database with the reputation of millions of applications and websites and is improved by each user issues. e. g. An infection that occurs anywhere on the planet, can be quickly prevented in other places after the information is stored in KSN. Policy settings offer a powerful tool to segregate different kind of users and computer resources. Policies can be easily and quickly installed and changed if you have an issue, and need to reduce the effect or improve security. The corporate license price is very competitive considering the great number of features and aggregated value.

Cons

Heuristic Analysis and System Watcher use a lot of CPU resources and sometimes can cause Excel, Word or Windows to crash, leaving users unsatisfied. Some updates need to be deployed and managed, instead of being automatically applied by the installed version.

GOPI from Park Place Technologies

Best antivirus out there

In the business wise, administration of kaspersky is done by the admins and you can manage 100s of computer from one server.

Pros

This antivirus software comes with network security, so if there is someone trying to tap into your network it will notify you and block them.

Cons

scanning the machine for threats will take long and slow down your machine. so basically u need to leave you machine alone for sometime.

cheaper licensing

cheaper license

Best Antivirus in the Market

Considering all the antivirus protection softwares I've used, I believe it's the best, as I've never had any problems with it and it gives me a sense of safety and protection.

Pros

It provides the best antivirus security you can find. That's basically all you need in a software like this. It's constantly updating and scanning, making you feel secure. You can buy the license for a discounted price if you need it for several computers. It has a "Safe money" feature that allows you to safely do online purcharses or transactions on your browser.

Cons

The software interface is not the best and it can be confusing at times to find exactly what you want. It can also make your computer a bit slower, especially if it's running a lengthy scan.

Faheem from Softronix (Pvt) Ltd.

I am not worries about malware or viruses at all.

I am using Kaspersky on 4 of my devices and happy to keep using it. Planning to try its Password Manager now.

Pros

I like the easy setup, the default security settings, and the frequent definition updates. It's very lightweight and doesn't put a load on your windows.

Cons

It has a hotspot shield which becomes annoying some times. I don't use it and don't want to buy it but they try to sell it all the time. Setting up custom firewall rules is not easy to use, especially for a non IT person it very difficult to find and set up custom rules.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Before Kaspersky, I have been using ZoneAlarm that had a good firewall and easy to custom options. However, ZoneAlarm used to slow down my computer most of the time.

Mckenzie from Infosys

Kaspersky

Really impressed with the features and simple user interactive design that let's me know what is happening and the stats are making my life more simple

Pros

The most like feature according to me was the strong key vault that helps me save critical credentials like banks, secure websites and payment sites. This really gives a peace of mind. The way Kaspersky also keeps me warned of phishing site and also proactively blocking adhoc website loading that may make my system vulnerable is a commendable feature.

Cons

Sometimes I did feel that the antivirus is very heady and slow up my boot up. But I do understand it is all for good to keep my system and data safe. Better safe than sorry

F from Information Technology & Services Management Consultant

The best Antivirus and security software in the world

I have deployed numerous Antivirus and security software solutions over the years including Norton, McAfee, Panda, and Kaspersky. Of all the deployments I have done, Kaspersky Endpoint Security takes the cake in every aspect. It's solid performance, thorough antivirus engine, and extremely frequent updates (hourly) are unrivaled. The end result is a complete and comprehensive protection from viruses and malware for your computers and devices. When I was allowed to make a recommendation, I always recommended Kaspersky Endpoint Security and my clients always loved it after using it. I have deployed Kaspersky Endpoint Security to small and large business including some mission critical DoD contractors who cannot afford a single security incident due to viruses or malware. With Kaspersky, I always left with confidence. Kaspersky Endpoint Security comes in 3 flavors: Cloud (for personal or small businesses without and IT department onsite), Select which offers a little more control such as application control, and Advanced which includes systems management and encryption.

Pros

Superior virus and malware detection rate, hourly updates, extremely fast scans, low CPU and RAM consumption, small footprint, thorough analysis of unknown threat types, great support services and response time.

Cons

None I can think of.

Apeksha from REGAL CALIBRE UK LIMITED

Undoubtadly the best Antivirus system available in the market today

We are using kaspersky as our antivirus solution provider for ling time now. Upgrades are avaialble regularly for better protection.

Pros

Kaspersky is the best antivirus software avaialable in the market so far. Best thing abour Kaspersky is that it does not sow down the speed of the PC. It is very essential since I am using a lot of high end design applications such as illustrator and coral draw, PC should be working in maximum capacity for those apps. So far kaspersky has not let me down in this. furthermore it provides a great security against antivirus and malware through internet.

Cons

Only bad thing about kaspersky is it's high price. When they are antivirus available free in internet, kaspersky charges a very higher rate for just 3 subscriptions.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky is much more advanced and doest not eat my RAM.

Chathuranga from Bileeta

Your Data is your Life and Kaspersky will protect your life

I have deployed and used numerous antivirus and security solutions for not only my personal computer but also other leading companies as well. KS endpoint has been always dominant in all aspects. It's solid performances, UI easiness, continues updates and the level of the security kept it above the ladder always.

Pros

Exceptional virus and malware detection capabilities make KS endpoint is one of the best antivirus guard in the world. if there is one inflection detected, it would immediately communicated and prevented in other places. License prices are very competitive with all the amazing features. I have been using this for almost one and half years now and this experience with KS is always being better.

Cons

Scanning and system watcher might cause slowness of the computer and crash applications sometimes when you visit websites it gives a warning to enter in to it with own risk. with time it can be a habit and it might cause a serous issue to the data or the computer.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security: the Mr. antivirus

Overall it is an excellent security tool. Protects your PC from any kind of threat to perfection. I would improve the performance during the analysis process to make it leaner.

Pros

Was the first antivirus that I installed on my personal PC, as the license was included with the purchase of the PC. I must say that until the expiration date I used it a lot and every threat was immediately blocked along with the programs that were dangerous for the security of the PC. I consider it perhaps one of the main antiviruses. provides a truly complete protection.

Cons

The user interface is not the clearest, you need to know a little bit the system before finding what you need. The price is high, consequently it is aimed only at a specific targets, maybe for those who use the PC at a slightly higher level, which requires an adequate level of security and therefore more high. threat analysis takes a long time, and also interfere with the usability of the PC. in fact, it is slowed down by the analysis process and in order not to make it worse, it would be better not to overload the computer's capacity with other apps at the same time.

Osamah from Princess Sumaya University

Rest assured. No threats anymore!

Kaspersky is clearly made to eliminate threats on your device with little to no interaction with the user at all. it does all the work in the background without sending any pop-up messages and without interrupting your work.

Pros

Kaspersky has one of the most important aspects that I consider when choosing Softwares in the security field, which is the stability and smoothness, alongside with the high performance. Kaspersky does a great job at staying away from your personal activities. It will not keep sending you updates notifications and it runs in the background allowing you to do your work without interruptions. One thing I like a lot about Kaspersky is that it scans the external devices once you connect them to your device, detecting any possible threats and eliminating them. I use Kaspersky as a primary internet security Software because it did prove itself with the great performance and the smooth viruses elimination process.

Cons

I have never encountered any problem or technical error while using Kaspersky, my experience with it has always been great and smooth.

Richard from Reconnaissance Resources LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Worth the money

It's caught several viruses and quarantined them so I feel that it's doing its job.

Pros

I like the secure window it opens up whenever I have to run banking transactions. It gives me an extra level of comfort knowing that it's being transmitted via a secure connection.

Cons

The only con I've come across is that whenever I'm in the secure connection mode, I can't access my wireless printer.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I felt that the overall security protection it provided me was above and beyond what I was getting from Norton.

Jesenia from Independence University

It does it for me

My experience is limited though I'm constantly using it, because it's all automatic for me. That's just what I need when it comes to most software. It makes my life so much easier, especially when I'm at work.

Pros

I love how it takes care of everything for me, runs while I work and stops threats without me having to do anything. I've also heard great things from others where this stops ransomware and other problems.

Cons

I haven't noticed it slow the computer and haven't had viruses so I have nothing I don't like.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I didn't like all the notifications or the way it worked. It felt too intrusive for my tastes.

One of the best options for virus protection

For the period i used it, it was an excellent option for full PC protection, and one of few that I could safely recommend.

Pros

Kaspersky is a full package when it comes to virus protection, with its virus database updated frequently to provide the best protection. I've used the Web integration for a while and even purposefully targeted some website to see how it worked, and in tandem with browser, it worked quite nicely.

Cons

As with almost every anti malware software, it can be a problem once the resource use rises too high. Kaspersky is guilty of this as well, but it is at least manageable.

Amarasinghe from KPMG

Great Malware Prevention Solution for Enterprise Environments.

Kaspersky endpoint protection great solution with additional features to protect your laptops and PCS from malware. and great solution for endpoint encryption and ideal solution for computers to real time protection against latest malware and keep your devices secure.

Pros

Kaspersky endpoint security is one of the best malware prevention and end point encryption tool in the market. this solution has many features such as antivirus, web filtering, firewall security, email security and the endpoint device encryption. endpoint device security is value added service comes with this antivirus solution it is very useful to secure your laptops and PCs from data leakage, Kaspersky has high detection rate on detecting malware and real time scanning feature make sure always secure your PC from antivirus.

Cons

Some times useful third party applications also detect as viruses and we have to unblock it manually. when running heavy applications performance decrease due to Kaspersky endpoint protection for those you have to turn off the real time protection and run those applications again.

Jerome from Ghana Red Cross Society

Excellent Security Tool

In general it is the best security tool to protect your PC from threats. The tunning is efficient as well.

Pros

I have used a lot of security and antivirus software as far as I can remember. Panda, Norton and Avast but ever since I deployed Kaspersky, I have stopped searching for another choice or replacement of any kind. I find Kaspersky as very efficient and easy to use. Unlike other ones I have used, its very subtle when operating, scanning websites for Malware and suspicious sites. Kaspersky Endpoint Security does not bug you with too many pop ups or cause the computer to work slowly. It provides real time protection from malicious websites and infected removable drives which improves security for the office.

Cons

I have particularly no issue with Kaspersky Endpoint Security that I can not manage. Despite the fact that it uses quite a large amount of memory and disk space, my computer's hard disk size is 1 Terabyte so I could really care less about the space Kaspersky uses. Also we are a small organization so we can not afford the full version for all the computers at work because of the price of the software so we only have it on the computers that really need protection. I think it should be made more affordable.

Ibrahim from MS Pharma

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Kaspersky, a security giant

Kaspersky is great software, very well built, and it does the job beautifully. I think if the price was reconsidered and the customer was given more options (in terms of the number of devices covered) then it will pass every checkpoint with flying colors.

Pros

the great and very knowledgeable customer support the great detection rate high sense of security

Cons

the price can be reconsidered the user interface is catchy yet the many options can be hard to consume (the options can be categorized in a different easier way) as there are many sub-options the effect on computer's resources is not low (better than old versions but not there yet)

Thomas from Town of Stoneham

Industry: Information Services

Best Bang for the Buck

I don't believe the Ruskies are trying to infiltrate us through Kaspersky, and if you can get past the fact that the software originated in Russia, it is a very efficient, cost effective solution for you security needs.

Pros

I have used numerous antivirus programs over the past 20+ years and find Kaspersky the most comprehensive solution without being overbearing. Most other solutions act as if they're the only program that needs to run on your PC, taking precious computer cycles and causing the computer to bog down. Kaspersky works in the background and doesn't tend to slow down the PC. It also doesn't provide constant popups that are obvious advertising ploys.

Cons

While it is a comprehensive program, from an administrative perspective, it is extremely difficult to determine how to roll out updates from the central console. The good news is that it's very easy to get a live person in tech support and they are happy to guide you through the process. Unfortunately, if you don't access the console on a regular basis, you forget what they showed you.

Chirantan from Encore Capital

Anti virus of choice for the classes and the masses

Kaspersky is very good at doing what an anti virus is supposed to do. Its light and powerful and works like a breeze. Would definitely recommend it over some of the other stuff floating around in the market.

Pros

Very good at keeping viruses out Light and easy on system Does not cost a bomb Proven and tested with all the new age viruses regular updates

Cons

Not very good for enterprise wide roll out Not as good on heuristic algorithm matching Not great at auto updating virus definition

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Norton was very heavy on the system and would slow it down to a crawl

Solid AV and endpoint protection

Overall a solid and well priced product with less flashymarketing than competitors but overall seems like an effective solution .

Pros

Relatively quick to deploy. Central administration. Good pricing when buying direct. Anti ransomware included.

Cons

Lack of cloud admin in older version. Installation can be awkward on some machines, and support required to fix install issues.

Better pricing

Heshan from Personal

Kaspersky

comparatively to norton and other software's i ve used this is the most sort after software so far for me

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the most used antivirus software it removes and detects cache malware and adware from the system

Cons

it slows down the processor eventually some times i had to force shutdown the running software which i think is not advisable and when the software grace period ends it shows more that 300 threats once reinstalled there is no threats at all ???

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

as it had many bugs and internet popups were a menace

Best Antivirus software I have ever used

Pros

I am using Kaspersky for many years and it was helped me all the time by detecting malicious activity on my laptop as well as mobile. The software is super easy to use and doing its best by residing in the background. As per my knowledge internet and portable dives are more vulnerable to infect. Kaspersky is actively blocking malicious web sites as well as auto run viruses automatically and provide 100% real time protection for me. So far it was detected thousands of malicious software which was not detected by other slimier product available at the market Including ransomware. The antivirus engine is up to the date all the time and actively fight against newly imagine virus and malicious codes. The centralized management and automatic installation is saved thousand of man hours so far. Reach reporting interface is also helping for management decisions as well as budget planing.

Cons

PC clients are causing some performance lag when using.

Tom from TPT

Industry: Broadcast Media

Very good. Easy to setup and let it run.

I've used it for many years and been generally happy, but it interrupts too often. You must be patient with the windows that pop up. I can't be sure if the problems it finds are really problems or if it is too sensitive to everything.

Pros

Catches many potential threats. Updates quickly. Doesn't slow the computer down until it askes you what to do. I like it but don't like it at the same time. It will live silently on your computer doing its job, then suddenly decided to question everything running on the PC. Maybe I have the settings too sensitive.

Cons

Windows popping up constantly asking what to do with perfectly legal and clean software. Interrupts my work. It did not find a simple keylogger I intentionally put on a computer to test Kaspersky. Instead it flags things that are not an issue, like downloaded updates not yet installed. It thinks the installer is a virus. Seems to scan at random times, and right when I need to work. If you turn it off to get some work done, it nags you endlessly (every few seconds).

Ajesh from Student

One of the most reliable antivirus

It was really a great experience but it would have been better if they would have come a solution for the cons told above, other than that it's one best and competitive antivirus softwares out there.

Pros

For me Kaspersky was one of the best antivirus for home and work use, as it never made me disappointed It really worked good in both online and offline conditions It has regular updates to make it even more better It's got an option to turn off the antivirus for a specified time of our choice and then on it back when required Malwares found are either deleted or quarantined One of the best ones out there in the market

Cons

It's a bit costly Takes a lot of storage space and RAM and it only effects in low end systems Only one year licences are provided It slows down the computer sometimes while scanning It's more horrible that these regular updates become annoying as it comes daily and shows as a notification and tells to update it and if you don't update it says your computer is not safe

Nazim from Nef

my hero against viruses

no extra server or software distribution costs. It resides in the cloud environment. Protection for all devices with free mobile device security

Pros

fast, effective, almost all viruses can be detected. constant updates are coming. reliable.

Cons

Sometimes it wants to update when I don't expect it. warning window opens very suddenly.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

scanning was very slow. My working time was negatively affected as there were scans that took too long.

Ronit from Freelancer

My personal choice of Digital Security

Kaspersky has been my go to security provider for over 9 years now. I tried Quickheal once and was quickly appalled by it intrusive nature and heavy system resource use. Best part is, if you are on an SSD you will never even notice if the security is running at all.

Pros

Pros: Cheaper than competition like Quickheal and delivers better performance. Less impact on the system resources. Does no intrude while working or gaming.

Cons

Cons: Comes with less features even with the paid version. Password manager only provides limited amount of data to be stored. Need to buy separately if you want more space. This is quite annoying since we already paid for the security suite.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I was quite familiar with Kaspersky as I had used it before and therefore felt like sticking with something that I am comfortable with.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Very intrusive and deleted files without asking causing games and programs to crash unexpectedly.

Claudio Ulises from VENEZOLANA DE PROYECTOS INTEGRADOS VEPICA C.A.

Identify more advanced threats than any other security provider, discover the darkest and most sophi

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, is designed to work in any IT environment, using full next-generation technology resources, allows you to capture the analysis of large volumes of data to discover even the darkest and most sophisticated cyber attacks, for this and many reasons I always recommend it

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, Guarantees great security, protects against ransomware, exploits and the most advanced cyber threats. Provides an optimized resource, is packed with powerful security controls, automated vulnerability management patches, integrated encryption, helps increase productivity through cloud-enabled use controls, simplifies security management with a unified console, protects diverse environments PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android.

Cons

Although it is very expensive, it is worth the investment. When antivirus makes a complete scan it slows down the performance of my PC, but it is worth waiting a bit for the security of your computer it deserves.

Fabio from http://www.afvideoproduzioni.info/

The best antivirus

since I use it I have never had a PC problem from a security point of view

Pros

After years of free antivirus, when I decided to increase my security and switch to a paid version, my choice fell on this software, and every year it is confirmed as the best on the market for the security of your PC and with the features web browsing

Cons

the graphical aspect could be improved and made less confusing

I needed more security

Waqas from FFBL

Securing Endpoints with Complaince and Control

Easy to manage and server client architecture. Easy to push updates towards the users silently and making them feel secure. And benefits are; Antivirus Antimalware Antispam Software compliance USB controls

Pros

Cons

Making system a bit heavy during scanning process and updation. Otherwise works fine and fighting against the threats.

Luis from Arturo Michelena University

The best antivirus although visually confusing

Pros

Since I had my first computer, the first antivirus I had was Kaspersky. Although the first impression is that it is a bad program, the truth is one of the best. It completely protects you from any malignant virus, giving full protection to the entire computer system. Perfectly protects from the windows, to the internet navigation system. Kaspersky has a slightly rough interface, but fulfills its function to indicate to the user in one way or another, how to take advantage of all the functionality offered by this program.

Cons

Something that I have always criticized Kaspersky is that the design of the interface seems a bit confusing. I've always seen it as something rough and unattractive to the eye. From its opaque colors, to its confusing options is a program that has a difficult curve to enter it. One last criticism is that I think the price for the program is a bit high