• Pros

• "Super easy to use and navigate. Love the design features."

• "Lots of features, Customizable, Great support."

• "Very user friendly. Has some cute features & set up that make it a bit more fun to use than alternatives"

• Cons

• "The price isn't that cheap, that's the only complaint I have, but it's a great tool overall."

• "Minor cons: - data prepopulation is somewhat limited in rows - interface should be a little lighter and faster - reporting has some customization but could be better"

• "Tracking could be a bit more enhanced, but overall you can still get what you need. "

Browse SurveyGizmo Reviews

Anna from Compassion International

SurveyGizmo vs Qualtrics

Pros

Super easy to use and navigate. Love the design features.

Cons

Certain functionality is difficult like using translation and survey navigation features.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyGizmo

It is much easier to use. Qualtrics analytic tool is also very slow moving.

Quite good, just a bit pedestrian sometimes

Pros

Has a lot of nice features and looks pretty good on mobile

Cons

Can't check survey results on mobile Survey design takes a little longer than it should Translations are a pain to do

Reasons for Choosing SurveyGizmo

Typeform didn't have customisable skip/jump logic that suited our needs

Joshua from Josh The Copywriter

Great for deploying the deep dive survey strategy created by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I use survey gizmo to execute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] deep dive survey strategy. It helps me do exactly that quickly, and easily. My over all experience has been a good one.

Pros

What I like most about Survey Gizmo is it allows you to set up the exact type of survey you need, no matter how simple or complex. Then you can export the data you extracted exactly as you want it. This allows me to use SurveyGizmo to deploy the deep dive survey strategy, collect answers from facebook ad traffic, and export the data to excel in the proper format to run analysis on it.

Cons

I honestly, don't have too many complaints about this software. The only thing I believe they could do better is add more templates. It's a pretty solid platform.

Greedy and unconscionable. Totally inflexible in servicing customers. Love to take the money.

Was able learn about some of the functions of a survey provider and how they can be used to create quizzes and surveys in creative ways.

Pros

Some of their features at the time were only supported by them. This is changing very quickly. There are several other terrific providers in the marketplace who now support the features that were only available with SG.

Cons

I had to pay them dollar's over the last 5+ years to host 2 surveys with extremely light traffic just as a storage because they were not forthcoming about their downgrade and storage policies. The features I needed - advanced quizzes and calculations - were only available on their platform. I asked them several times my options for downgrading to a lower plan because I was not using the platform but I did not want to loose my data and the work I had done. Their answers were extremely vague knowing full well that they were getting a free ride on the $/month I was paying just for storing a few MB of data. In the meantime, they changed the pricing plans so that the original plan would now cost me $/month. My old plan went on a "legacy plan" where I could not use many of the features like questions libraries. I have now switched to a provider who supports everything that SG does, does it 10 times better than them - both style and function - and does it at half the price.

Susanna from Self-Employed

SurveyGizmo Review

We create so many surveys and put them onto Survey Gizmo over the last 6+ years. To easily download results into useful and standard formats makes research move quickly and without a hitch.

Pros

The ability to set up the surveys in SurveyGizmo is very straightforward and logical. So easy, too. You do have to plan the survey well to ensure the questions are in a good order, etc, but that is with any software tool. The results delivered in multiple formats (.pdf and downloadable .csv) give the user tools to both view early results quickly and unidimensionally, and to manipulate the data actively.

Cons

There are several steps required to ensure survey questions are correctly added, and the software knows how to treat each question. However, this set of steps is great for learning and causing one to think about the logic of the survey and potential results.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyGizmo

It seemed much more professional and appropriate for the large surveys and data analysis we required. It didn't disappoint.

Trent from Greater Lafayette Commerce

SurveyGizmo Review

This program has been helpful and we use it off and on based on the types of surveys we need to conduct through out the year.

Pros

This platform has some features that need that other platforms do not like Survey Monkey.

Cons

The ease of use is not as great as I would expect or like it to be.

Dustin from NAACCR, Inc.

Industry: Research

Fantastic Survey Tool

For many years we have been very happy with this product and the features it has. Unfortunately they are increasing the price to a point where we may have to switch. If it fits into your budget I would definitely recommend. 10/10.

Pros

SurveyGizmo is my organization's main survey tool. We use it for our board of directors election, conference and webinar evaluations as well as consent forms for studies. The full suite of question types along with logic and piping make product a clear standout in the industry. I haven't seen any company that comes close to offering the options and capabilities that this tool does.

Cons

Price - the price is rapidly increasing. Albeit they are continuing to offer new functionality along with that price. Customer Support - Although the customer support is very GOOD it is not quite what it used to be. As the company has expanded they have become more restrictive on the level and type of support they offer. 5 years ago we could call and instantly get help from very knowledgeable techs. Now you have to go through more steps and they try to do their support over chat as much as possible.

Ryan from Unbounce

Excellent Tool for Ongoing Customer Feedback for SAAS

We try to make sure all initiatives at Unbounce are customer driven, so we need ways to keep tabs on customer feedback, and continually assess customer satisfaction. I initially adopted Survey Gizmo to send a one-off survey to our customers. They survey & reports were easy to set up and their support team was absolutely phenomenal (so much so, they've become a *huge* inspiration for the way we run our support team at Unbounce. They set a hiiiiiiigh bar!). The surveys we run through Survey Gizmo helps us inform our product team of product requests and UX issues, it helps our customer success team know what kinds of content we should create and how we can better support our customers, and it helps give visibility into the various KPIs we use to evaluate our team's performance. We now have several surveys that are emailed to our customers at certain milestones in their lifecycle, and the feedback we get from them is absolutely critical.

Pros

Easy to use visual survey builder PHENOMENAL customer support Great integrations with 3rd party tools (Google Spreadsheets, email notifications etc.)

Cons

When trying to edit multiple survey fields in succession, there is some animation this slows things down a bit. It's certainly no deal breaker, but I feel like I need to add a con of some sort.

Valeria from BrandSpark International

Industry: Market Research

Pretty good, but could use improvement

Overall, SurveyGizmo allows our teams to easily program and distribute simple surveys. It includes great functions, like the ability to have a dashboard.

Pros

SurveyGizmo is relatively user-friendly and has some great survey features. We use Gizmo to program many of our simple surveys and it is usually quite reliable.

Cons

The variable names automatically created in SurveyGizmo are not at all intuitive and are quite annoying to adjust. Gizmo can also sometimes run into issues that affect our surveys while in field, however this doesn't happen often.

Christina from Avalere

Simple and functional for work or personal uses

I use this survey platform to gather feedback about the best topics and timings to hold Lunch & Learn talks at my office. We have an official office account which multiple people can use. It is easy to download a report and interpret results to make an informed decision.

Pros

It is easy to find, select, and edit a specific survey out of my entire history. I can also view and send previews and then easily view responses.

Cons

The only issue I experienced was that since multiple coworkers use the same account, I am occasionally unable to log on when others are using it at the same time.

I cannot recommend due to a poor CS experience.

I cannot in good conscience recommend this product. Yes it is cheaper than Qualtrics and nearly as capable... but our CS experience was lousy when the product broke. We were put on the backburner as our contract was not as lucrative for them.

Pros

They are HIPAA compliant. They have skip logic and you can collect a lot of responses. The layout it clean, but not as clean as survey monkey. You do have the option to preview what it would look like on multiple devices.

Cons

So I spent about 6 months working with them to figure out why our survey responses were not piping from SG to our Google Spreadsheets that they had advertised it could do, and was the primary reason for us rewarding them with our business. We spent 6 months back and forth and rarely could get the dev team interested in fixing the issue. It was never resolved and thus made the real time data collection and analytics advertisement frustrated. It was challenging to the point of needing to get the CEO of our company involved to get them to take action. Again, the issue was never resolved so we resorted to using Google Forms instead.

Emily from Non-Profit Organization Management

Powerful survey tool

Overall, we like the tool and it helps streamline our data intake process. We are able to provide online training and post-training quiz and eval, then send out certificate accordingly via Surveygizmo. Features like that are important to us. Wish they would not keep increasing your price though and turn some of the features you'd been using for years into a different price tier.

Pros

We have been a client since 2013 and definitely watched SurveyGizmo grew significantly. New features are coming out from time to time and it is getting more and more powerful. It can be a great tool for all levels of users. There are simple easy to use features but there's also room available for advanced users to do custom scripts writing, etc to bring in more robotic and automatic survey flow. It also integrates really well with Salesforce and Google Sheets, etc.

Cons

Pricing! All these years we've been with SurveyGizmo we've gone through a huge price hike. They have different tiers of pricing/user licenses. As I said, they come up with new features from time to time, but watch out, those can cost more.

Brittany from University of Idaho

Usually Does What I Need & Customer Service Is Great

This takes care of my form and survey needs so easily. There a lot of logic rules and generated actions you can create in your forms too. You have to see how easy it is.

Pros

I haven't run into many things I can't do with SurveyGizmo that I need from my forms. There are a lot of question types, and you can make custom ones. The reports are great because most of the people I send the reports to need visuals, and SurveyGizmo does that so it's easier to understand the data. Of course it's up to you to provide insights about what that data means, but you have a great tool for gathering and reviewing the data in SurveyGizmo. Also, customer service is a team of rockstars. Very fun to troubleshoot with.

Cons

If you update a style template/sheet, your current forms using that style are NOT automatically updated. Since my organization has hundreds of forms and surveys, this is problematic. If you are in the situation where you want to redesign your forms, definitely use the styles, but be prepared to go into all of your forms/surveys and reapply the style to it, and remember to save afterward. It's annoying but not the worst, and it shouldn't happen often if you work closely with your brand leaders to make sure the design will be solid for a while.

Katherine from Ryder System

Nice stadistics and explanation graphics.

SurveyGizmo is a very well done software, which provides excellent long-term benefits, such as raising a company, and improving the quality of each service. Empresarilamente SurveyGizmo has benefited me a lot, since I have been able to completely change the prices of my services and each of the characteristics in my work, for a good of the client.

Pros

SurveyGizmo is very different from the other survey platforms, since this software has very good statistics of results at the end of each survey, this is the factor that complements it, every time a survey ends, the results are shown in graphs with its respective explanation.

Cons

I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, although this software is quite good and the functions it has, surpass any other platform, should not have such high prices, I would like more adapted and accessible prices .

Shawn from Maracay Homes

I use it for quality reports, customers surveys and training

Pros

If you want to collect data and have control over it this is a great product. I use it to survey customers and trades. I also use it for tracking quality by making up several quality surveys. The data from them has been incredible and easy to collect. Also found out that I can use it for training and add questions and get test results, pass or fail.

Cons

The product used to be pretty affordable. Next year the prices are going up quite a bit but we still think it is worth it for the data we get from it.

Paula from Starbucks

It does not allow to change the design to the survey.

Currently it benefits the survey area in my company because with every opinion we receive from this medium, we manage to improve our infrastructure day by day, and also, we achieve constant communication with customers.

Pros

I like that SurveyGizmo has very good user support. Constantly some of my employees, have doubts, and when sending support, they can receive a response from them in a matter of minutes, it is something quite beneficial that improves long-term use.

Cons

I do not like that SurveyGizmo does not allow editing the design of a survey to your liking, in this platform the "orange" design should be for all surveys, it is annoying that they do not give the client freedom to choose the design they want.

Jason from Landmark Home Solutions

Excellent software! Very user friendly. Solved all our problems!

Real time feedback and ease of organization of feedback/Lead reporting

Pros

We have a large sales force and this program made obtaining results in real time extremely easy and user friendly. Fields were also customizable so achieving the results we required was effortless. Interface was easy to navigate!

Cons

I really have not encountered any negatives with this program at all? it's done everything we have asked it to do. Perhaps the only area of possible improvement would be enhanced reporting of the numbers.

Luisana from Poá Parfum

Entertainment and comfort, that's what SurveyGizmo represents.

I have benefited a lot from the use of SurveyGizmo, previously I had many problems because I was totally bored doing a survey, but since I implemented this software in my company, now doing a survey is much simpler and more entertaining.

Pros

What I like most about SurveyGizmo is the interface, I've never really felt so comfortable doing a questionnaire, this platform has provided me with excellent comfort and attention so I can continue to conduct surveys on it.

Cons

I do not like the prices of SurveGizmo, this factor does not really affect so much, and it's not that interesting, but I would like the rates stipulated in the SurveyGizmo plans to be more accessible to a public with low prices.

Marielvis from Kellogg Company

A few benefits that complements each survey very well.

I have benefited from the use of SurveyGizmo because I have obtained that my surveys have better opinions, much more valuable, some opinions that really manage to change each product and that satisfy the client significantly.

Pros

I like that SurveyGizmo has a user-friendly interface, an interface so beautiful that it does not bore at any time to the person who is using it, and I also like the design of each survey, it supplements the perfection of the questionnaires.

Cons

I have no complaints about the use of SurveyGizmo, the truth has been good all this time that I have been using it, it has provided me with the necessary characteristics to achieve success in each survey that is sent.

Angelica from Kellogg Company

It has a very good structure to make an excellent edition of surveys.

I have certainly benefited from its use, since I have been able to establish very good quality answers and in this way improve the image my company has, and provide surveys that are increasingly beneficial for the clients that carry it out.

Pros

What I like most about SurveyGizmo is that it allows a wide variety of options and configurations, in terms of editing a survey. The tool offers a multiplicity of possibilities to fix and fulfill a survey.

Cons

I do not like that SurveyGizmo has too much complexity to become familiar with the constructor of conditional expressions for the formulation of questions, in this way, it is very complex to understand each of the functions in this platform.

Carole from Kellogg Company

Surveys are more comfortable to perform, much more feasible.

The use of SurveyGizmo, has become something essence in my company, since it is a software that has helped us to solve every doubt of a client by means of a form of survey quite fast.

Pros

What I like most about SurveyGizmo is its interface, it is an interface where you can surf comfortably, do a survey without boredom and an interface that can make the work of a survey, much simpler and feasible.

Cons

I do not like the price of SurveyGizmo, it is very expensive to pay each of the plans proposed by SurveyGizmo, however, beyond the prices, I have not given any other error or any interruption.

January 2015

Patrick from Perth & Kinross Council

January 2015

5 stars all the way!

I really like using SurveyGizmo, it just seems so easy to use, to get around. I like everything about it - the colours, the styles, the icons and graphics, it's so easy to copy an old survey, extract what you need from it for the new one and discard the rest. All of it just seems so intuitive, whether it's adding logic to questions or creating reports from the completed responses, it's neat! Whenever I get stuck , thinking, is there a way to do this thing that would make it pretty cool for the public, then I have a look through the help pages where there's lots of examples and the answers usually already there, like they've already pre-empted my needs! The help is right there on the page where you are and once you've searched through it you're straight back into the survey again, which means that it's easy to pick up again from where you left off. I like the way the support runs too. They never give me the feeling that they'd rather be doing something else, I always feel as if they have time to spend pinging emails back and forth and having a bit of chat along the way, like real people (where did they find them! lol!) I've contacted the support probably 4 or 5 times when I've been really stuck and they've always provided me with the answer and even a wee bit more, like an easier way, or provided a couple of different options. This is one of those sites where you can see that technology IS smart and really can be used to work for you. If you asked me to sum all this up in a sentence, I'd have to say that, When I'm using SurveyGizmo it gives me the feeling that I'm going with the flow.

Annie from Oracle

Surveys with more diversity and more entertaining.

My use of SurveyGizmo has benefited me because we have managed to provide a much more pleasant survey in my company, with more diversity and integration.

Pros

I really like that SurveyGizmo is a software with many features and functions when creating a survey, it allows you to implement multiple things to give life to each survey and make it more entertaining.

Cons

I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, even though their functions are very good and go far beyond reality, they should lower prices so that they maintain a facility when accessing them.

Chense from Chevrolet

The prices should go down immediately and make them adapted.

I have benefited from its use in my work area because I have managed to obtain a more graphic response or opinion, an opinion that increases utility and greatly improves efficiency.

Pros

I really like the easy adaptation that SurveyGizmo has, and also how generous it is to allow access from any device and offer the ability to create a survey using a mobile phone.

Cons

I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, since they surpass the price and I see it as a high risk factor, it is a very expensive tool and it does not have so many innovative functions.

Proficient Data Analytics Tool aka 'Data in a Snap'!

SurveyGizmo has allowed us to obtain collective opinions on a variety of topics--whether it was satisfaction after a training event, or a manager 360--this tool has helped us simplify the process and be leagues ahead on understanding and evaluating where we are at on a particular topic.

Pros

By far, one of the easiest surveying tools out there to use. It takes almost zero time to orient yourself to the design tool, even if you are a novice, and little time to create a survey if you have prepared questions from which you are working. You can rearrange the questions on a whim, preview the survey in test mode and invite others to do the same. The results will display in charts and graphs for a snapshot of the outcome and exports to a variety of formats for quick use.

Cons

There isn't much capability for customization for the look and feel of the survey. If you are wanted to stand on 'brand' or communicate a particular 'tone' with your survey, this will make it challenging. The .pdf export option doesn't download in an organized format - tends to be a bit all over the place.

Li from TalentClick

Industry: Information Services

Changes in support structure lead to abysmal customer support levels. Stay away!

Pros

The survey interface is fairly intuitive and they offer a very wide selection of features (which we don't use, but I respect that they exist).

Cons

In the last six months we have received appallingly poor service. Their support staff seem to be allergic to the notion of providing timelines for when we can expect to hear back from them (I'm not even talking about timelines on fixing things; just when I can expect to hear back). They have tried to quadruple our prices with less than 2 months of notice, wherein we do not receive any additional features or benefits that we want to use (and when we asked for a more reasonable feature package in line with our pricing, we were told that we 'no longer fit their infrastructure'). They have done product roll outs that have turned out to be disastrous (in one case, causing an outage which I had to hear about from my clients rather than from them. And when we finally got them on the phone, they informed us that the reason they can't QA everything is because they do product updates 5 times a day (yes; 5 times A DAY, suggesting their platform is miles from stable).

Kathryn from Penn Foster

Used to be so much better

We use SurveyGizmo for a variety of reasons including, student outcomes, understanding UX or building out new product needs, and Employee feedback.

Pros

I like that they are easier to use and more modern looking than a lot of survey products. They do have an easy-to-use platform and the search function is great. The Google Sheets API is wonderful. I love that you can flow data into sheets automatically. They are a good tool for someone who has tech background and can navigate APIs, coding, or calculating. I also had an excellent time at their training a few years back.

Cons

They removed the ability to chat as a support channel. It's awful now to have to ask questions. You have to call or email and email can take days to get a response. Additionally, they have started charging a LOT for their product and significantly reduced the number of licenses you get at base-level. The filter features look like you can add in several filter criteria (i.e, show me people who responded that are 20,21, 22 years old) as comma delineated but then the search results come up empty.

Garrett from Kudos®

Powerful but Limited too

SurveyGizmo is a tool that gets the job done and then some. The surveys aren't pretty, but you can't beat the functionality that's offered here.

Pros

SurveyGizmo feels like an enterprise product. It has a TON of features, most of which I'm probably not even aware of and will never use, but it's nice to know that they are there. Need to create some kind of weird survey that functions just so? SurveyGizmo can probably do what you need. Pretty much any feature you could ask for is included in this platform.

Cons

I can't help but feel that SurveyGizmo locks down the appearance of my surveys too much. I haven't been able to figure out how to make any surveys look different from all the others beyond changing the logo, colours, and imagery. More so than other survey tools that I've used. I also find the process to do things like pipe values into the survey via a URL variable are somewhat more complicated and require reading support documentation vs. other survey tools that are more intuitive.

Vigney from Poá Parfum

Speed ​​and efficiency in SurveyGizmo, access anywhere in the world.

The use of SurveyGizmo has greatly benefited me, since I have been able to send surveys about my company's material, from any place where I find, and receive answers instantly!

Pros

What I like most about SurveyGizmo is the mobile phone version, since it's great to be able to create surveys using a simple phone, wherever you are!

Cons

I do not like the prices that SurveyGizmo has, I think that these prices should go down a bit, it is very expensive to access high quality plans that have many benefits.

Ashley from Tecan

General opinions with Survey Platform

It is practical and very useful. I have had multiple benefits in terms of its operation, I have saved time and I still get many satisfactory results from the software.

Pros

It's very original and very well designed I love all its procedure and results when doing any work. It is ideal for scheduled polls and I have seen fantastic results.

Cons

I really like the software but if you add more designs it would be excellent because it is also about innovating the quality of what you want to offer

Luisana from Jaco Electronics

Excellent composition that complements the preparation of surveys very well.

I have obtained a better response structure within my company, we have improved the opinions we receive of our services through SurveyGizmo.

Pros

The most entertaining and positive SurveyGizmo is the ease with which surveys are conducted, it is very fun to conduct surveys on this platform for how easy and comfortable it is.

Cons

I do not like SurveyGizmo's prices, since they exceed their price per month and I think that survey software should be cheaper and accessible to anyone.

Easy platform to use

easy survey results and good amount of questions and the ability to constantly be collecting data and exporting it very easily

Pros

As the title says it is very easy and simple to use and allows good access to results and the design of it very nicely laid out making it easy to access all its features, you can be a new user who has never used it before and just become a professional at it because thats how easy it is to use to create new surveys and edit them which is very simple to do and if you ever need help the support features within the platform are very useful so you are never alone and helps always available

Cons

I think the prices are really off putting.. simply because they are too high priced in comparisons to other companies i have used previously i feel like these can be improved a little especially for those who are working on strict budgets and cannot afford to pay the current prices this should definitely be taken into consideration

Sai from DMMG

Excellent affordable alternative to Qualtrics or other sophisticated survey software.

Pros

HIPAA Compliant. Offers skip logic, integration with lots of different options (google sheets, salesforce, etc). I would love to see a direct ability to pipe from SG database. Then you could analyze directly from MS Excel. Also, lots of different question options.

Cons

Customer Service can lag. No phone # to call into when you have an issue with the software functioning properly.

Adi from Sarid Research Institute LTD.

Industry: Research

Great survey software - for pros and beginners

I've been using the software for the past year via a "legacy pro account". The software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. A lot of features and available question types. Surveys can be easily customized using CSS. Surveys are also mobile responsive. Large community, quickly handling Q&A. The product keeps developing and new features keep popping up, like R integration into reports, Conjoint analysis and more. Being a research professional, I find the software extremely handy and useful, at a very affordable price. Much better than other popular competitors I experienced.

Pros

Lots of features, Customizable, Great support.

Cons

Subscription price is starting to increase.

SurveyGizmo Review

Mostly positive. It seems not to be taken as seriously "credible" as Qualtrics in academia; but it doesn't have some of the problems that drive me crazy with Qualtrics either (e.g., renumbering answer options if choices are changed: reordered, deleted, added or rewritten)

Pros

Cons

I haven't used it in a couple of years (my current company uses a different provider/platform); but it was strangely incompatible at times with Safari. For reasons no one could clearly determine, it would sometimes start writing backwards: entertaining, but not productive

Our Experience with SurveyGizmo

We started off doing some basic surveying, which got more complicated over time. specifically, we discovered we needed to employ very harsh disqualifying methods in order to obtain the data we needed. the SurveyGizmo API enabled us to do so easily. once the survey was completed, we purchased an online panel using the SurveyGizmo panel integration. It worked seamlessly! we were instantly approached by the panel provider as soon as the invoice was paid, and SurveyGizmo were on track the entire time, so we never felt like we are falling between the cracks. At some point, we needed to perform a survey with a very low IR (incidence rate). SurveyGizmo went out of their way to find us a panel provider which specialises in low IR surveys, and this helped us greatly in our data collection process. The SurveyGizmo support is worth noting - the team is very responsive, your case is assigned to one person who takes care of you and knows your survey and your needs. the SurveyGizmo support representative who walked us through the process (the same one over months!) was that familiar with our survey, that we received improvement suggestions from him, which proved to be very insightful! last, it's worth noting that we tried several providers before reaching SurveyGizmo, and none gave us all the above in one place.

Pros

great support, very easy to use, programming API, great online panel integration

Lisa from JSI

I have set up surveys that collect thousands of responses on a continuous basis.

Pros

Making the survey is simple while also being complex enough. Adding the scripting to the questionaire is simple...hardest part is writing the script itself.

Cons

Import funcationality needs to be updated to allow larger recordsets to be imported at one time. Would also be great if we could copy responses from one survey to another more easily.

Debra from Values Centered Innovation

Most friendly survey software and the very best support

It powers our client surveys and assessments. We do hundreds of these every month.

Pros

This software is the most friendly survey software we've used and we've tried 3 of them. It is professional, yet fun. We do pretty complicated surveys and assessments and so far it has fit all of our needs. The best part though is their customer support - it is absolutely the best we've ever experienced and we depend on half a dozen online software providers. Can't say enough positive things about our experience with SurveyGizmo over the past 4 years.

Sharad from Infobahn Softworld

They have very solid and powerful features

Pros

Besides basic features, it also allows you to write your own scripts to extend the feature to a more powerful level.

Cons

A lot of times when you make changes of a survey, such as adding a new question, then you use the edit link to go back to add data for that new question. However, edit link usually fails to show the new question.

Santosh from Infobahn Softworld

Robust survey tool

Pros

1. Cost - great value for its capabilities. 2. Options - Multiple question types and reporting options. 3. Report sharing - Great report sharing features via email and links.

Cons

Could improve data sharing between projects. If you have year over year data you'd like to consolidate, the process is a bit of a hassle.

October 2014

Gonzalo from Gonzalo Bazerque

October 2014

The best online Survey software out there

For starters, the design... SurveyGizmo has a slick design that no other online survey software has. The edges, the color palette, the little illustrations everywhere. They just make your day, and make your work look way more professional. The interface is super intuitive and they have FAQ's and video demonstrations on pretty much everything! About their Pricing... The pricing is really affordable, and they give you a 50% discount on any plan if you are a student! And you also get discounts if you run an NGO. What could be better? I am currently using the SOLO plan, paying only $8 (if I weren't a student i'd be paying $16), and I get all these incredible features, types of questions, customizable reports in both .cvs and.xls, and much more. Besides that, whenever you are not using the account, you can "freeze" it so that the billing stops, and whenever you want to use it again you just start paying; the best part is that all of your information, responses, mailing lists and projects will be stored. Their Customer Service... Every time I've had a doubt or some trouble shooting, I would just write an email to Customer Service and they responded quickly, promptly, and always solving my problems. They are probably the best out there. To sum up, just use SurveyGizmo. You will not regret it. Cheers.

Steven from Solution Lane LLC

Form Integration Tool

Currently using this tool as a form integration tool to supply data to Salesforce Org.

Pros

Have used this as a cost effective option to supply data to a Salesforce Org. The user interface for form design is fairly easy to get up and running on. It is suitable for end business user to develop their own forms. The integration aspects with Salesforce was easy to setup.

Cons

Testing options. Testing options were confusing to a couple of tester and ended up having to remove some data. The integration cost have increased lately.

Laura from Travel Leaders Corporate

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Outstanding Customer Service

I am only tasked with using SurveyGizmo 2 or so times per year so I forget some of their functionality. However, I was actually able to call them and speak with a "real" US-based person on the phone. I expected a lengthy wait time and they picked right up. They we able to walk me through how to do what I needed to do and emailed me a "cheat sheet" after the call in case I forgot the next time. Other companies could learn from Survey Gizmo's customer service!

Pros

The ease of use and help when I needed help was outstanding!

Cons

Nothing really. I need to use it more often to become better familiar.

Love this tool for survey purposes

Business problems solved: the ability to quickly sift through candidates that might qualify for an upcoming usablity study or not. Benefits I've realized: the ability to store and manage data.

Pros

The ability to have flexible surveys in which they were condition based rather than making a user go all the way through the survey even if they aren't qualified by question 2, for example.

Owain from EIDO Systems

SurveyGizmo ticks all the boxes

I run a healthcare information company and we were looking for a solution to deliver fairly complex healthcare content as well as enable in-depth survey Q&A with patients. We conducted a detailed review including pilots with a number of providers and SurveyGizmo came out at or very near the top in all features required. Coupled with their passionate support (these guys go the extra mile!) and data privacy and security in Europe, it was a no-brainer to select SurveyGizmo and I have no hesitation recommending them. Our complete solution involves Apiant, X2CRM and Twillio, and SurveyGizmo have proved they are capable of working effectively across teams to deliver the right solution for us as their end client.

Pros

Full feature list High data security and privacy Passionate support Tailored solution

Cons

Some of the admin / backend screens could be more intuitive More style templates with cleaner / modern designs like Typeform

Mohammad Haris from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

June 2014

If you need a survey tool, this is it.

I started exploring options for conducting surveys in the first year of my doctoral studies and evaluated quite a few options at that time. SG was new at that time, but were offering a lot of features for very little cost. Its been two years since then, and I haven't ever had a second thought about my decision. It supports almost all the question types I throw at it. The support is tremendous. The survey tool was powerful enough to permit me to create an online psychological experiment, using videos and images. It allows massive customization using almost PHP scripting. I was able to generate customised personality reports for my respondents. There is a dark side though, for special use cases, like mine, you need to give some time to learn. Simple surveys are a breeze, but the powerful features are not novice friendly. If you have some scripting experience or get scripting services from someone else, you can literally do anything you want. However if you think you would like to create everything by yourself, be willing to give some time. This is a relatively minor quirk, as I do not think any other option even provides the features that are difficult to use. Disclaimer: For the past two years, I have not even looked at the other survey tools out there.

Kyle from American Advertising Federation- Kansas City

June 2014

One of my favorite tools. Period.

4-5 years ago, we were looking for a more comprehensive, better tool than the ubiquitous SurveyMonkey. I found SurveyGizmo and, as a company, we've never looked back. It does all you could ever want for surveying, as do other tools. However, it's in quizzes, forms, customization and support where SurveyGizmo stands out. We are constantly building landing pages and microsites using SurveyGizmo embedded quizzes or forms, which saves us time having to build back-end databases to support them, plus offers us so much more functionality that we could realistically do ourselves. The system is consistently reliable - I don't remember any long outages, ever, even in the current environment of DDOS attacks taking down tools like this regularly. Beyond that, the support via phone and their online support system is spectacular. Quick answers, great solutions and just a fun company to work directly with. We get tremendous value from SurveyGizmo and I'd highly recommend it to anyone working in communications, marketing or research.

Pros

Flexibility Comprehensive solution Modern design Customizable Great support Embeddable Does quizzes, forms, surveys and more. Reliable Consistent

Cons

None that I can think of.

February 2015

Elissa from NPREP

February 2015

Excellent experience

Building a survey through SurveyGizmo was easy and fun. The format allowed me to get very clear about what information I was truly seeking. Simple and plentiful options to choose from, very forgiving with editing, changing answer formats, adding and deleting questions throughout the building process. I lack the most basic computer knowledge, so I spoke with customer service several times. Each time I called I reached someone in under two minutes. The Gizmos are very friendly people! They were polite and helpful. So much so that, at one point, I was at ease enough to reveal the magnitide of my ingorance by asking, "Uh...err...uh...can you tell me... what IS a browser exactly?" I detected no laughing, no silent eye-rolling, just a calm answer as if I'd asked a quite reasonable question. I can't think of a single negative experience. A spell check feature might be a nice addition. I was able to schedule the launch dates and times for each part of the survey--intro, thank you and reminder. I watched its progress, added a second reminder when the responses slowed, and saw an immediate uptick in response after that. The survey results were easy to export and understand and it turned out to be a great success! Thank you SurveyGizmo.

August 2014

Marco

August 2014

Awesome platform and awesome support!

I must say without any hint of doubt that SurveyGizmo offers the best platform (in terms of user acceptance, customization, question and logic variety, evolution, etc), the best service (in terms of problem-solving, responsiveness, commitment and sheer niceness) and, for me, the absolutely BEST value for money out there. I consider myself an advanced user, I've created surveys for a lot of industries and for a lot of purposes, using different platforms, and i can't recommend this one (and its team) enough. Even if there's a lot under the hood, the interface is intuitive enough for a first timer to create complex logic surveys without much effort. One of the best customer experiences I've ever had.

Pros

- Intuitive interface - Question types - Customization of layouts (with css's), logics (with a dedicated script language and other common languages) and delivery - Ongoing feature releases - Great APIs - Built in campaign mgmt - Awesome Support

Hasan from AZER TURK BANK OJSC

Effective tool for minimizing risks and avoiding from extra costs

SurveyGizmo is time, money and energy saver. I can’t imagine our company without Surveygizmo. We do more with less employees thanks to SurveyGizmo.

Pros

Sometimes companies need to focus to a specific region or specific target group of people and learn their need in order to make right desicion and create right marketing campaigns. But for such targeting and research companies need many employees and budget. Comparing future revenue and current costs it is not profitable and affordable for companies. To avoid from such costs SurveyGizmo offers rich variety of services. SurveyGizmo not only collects data but also gives companies comprehensive analysis in order to make smart decisions. My company also uses SurveyGizmo and thanks to it almost all marketing campaigns of our company ended with success.

Cons

Due to human psychology when people feels that they are participating in a survey they tend to answer different than reality and as a result wrong decisions can be made by companies. Therefore SurveyGizmo must use different tools to avoid from such issues.