• Pros

• "Pretty easy to use. Reporting is great. Friendly UI. Constant improvements and new features. Good support. "

• "The solution allows for you to hear the customer's voice in real time allowing for better CX and actioning. I love that it is not limited to being online or offline on all possible channel's."

• "Easy to use, user can easily navigate and we can customize the feed back pages by own. Easy to track the feedbacks."

• Cons

• "The export of data need little more flexibility to play around and derive 360 degree information."

• "Some design functions which are not fully supported"

• "I'd more visibility on the feature roadmaps. Just to be able to align myself to what's in store."

Browse Zonka Feedback - Survey Reviews

Shefali from Amazon Wood Pvt Ltd

Industry: Furniture

The perfect feedback software

Zonka Feedback is a very modern-looking Survey Software with extremely good looking surveys and feedback forms. It’s easy and fun setting up the surveys using Zonka Feedback’s visual Survey Builder. I don’t have to imagine how my surveys would look to my customers. Survey setting up is extremely intuitive as well and since I’m using it in my organisation for conducting more market research and questionnaire, the survey logics come very handy to me. With COVID, I’m able to send out these surveys via email using Zonka Feedback and set up easy reminders also in their new version. Beyond everything though, what really stands out for me is the reporting. It is absolutely kickass. I get too many detailed reports in one click and I really love the way the entire Analytics system is designed. It allows me to quickly browse through reports as well as go in-depth by drilling down, using filters and what not. Reporting is extremely powerful at Zonka Feedback and I believe, that’s what really makes it stand out amongst other survey and feedback softwares.

Pros

Extremely quick and easy to set up. The team is very helpful and easy to work with. And best of all, reporting. The analytics section is designed so well and is so informative. It has helped our team take a lot of good business decisions that we otherwise were extremely clueless about. While most survey softwares and feedback softwares give analytics, Zonka Feedback has really put mind at the effectiveness of the reports, especially from a decision-making perspective and value-addition to the business.

Cons

Nothing so far. The tool has been really amazing for my marketing and operations team. We have been able to do research surveys very swiftly and easily. The team is also helpful in setting up and the experience is great.

I P Singh from InterContinental Hotels Group

Zonka Feedback - Useful tool for an office

Have seen many functionalities been added since I started using it. I am a satisfied user.

Pros

Very versatile application and can be use in many different ways. We use it for employee satisfaction for various service delivery, gathering day to day data, managing Annual maintenance records and so on...

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback - Survey

Backend data analysis and its vast applicability

M B from Bottle Lab Technologies Pvt Ltd

Zonka..! The One stop Solution for Feedbacks mechanism

We used to collect the feedbacks manually through the registers. Now we have moved to Zonka, which helps us to fetch all the reports on the dashboard.

Pros

The ease of creating feedback forms with various formats. Also, the extensive reporting that is available helps us to do a better analysis.

Cons

Not all the comments can be downloaded in the pdf.

Vrinda from Acuity Knowledge Partners

A great feedback software

We majorly use this for email surveys and sending surveys with additional info works pretty well for us. Gives us superb reports instantly and has helped in making some kickass decisions. I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons - 1. The helpful tool 2. The ease of the software 3. The feedback reporting

Pros

I have been using Zonka for quite some time now and it's actually quite a good customer tool to us. What I really like is that I can quickly set up feedback forms without any help. Initially I thought it might be a task and used to take help from the team (and they were very helpful about it). But for a few weeks now, I have been setting it up myself and it's great.

Cons

Nothing to dislike as of now. Have used the software for Customer Feedback majorly using email surveys. We have used integration to automate this and use it manually as well. It's pretty easy once you set it up.

Easy to use and superb analytics

Pros

There are many softwares that allow you to collect data really. Free ones too. And I have used them all quite extensively to capture data, run market research surveys and gather data. But it leaves me with a lot of data, that I have to analyze and run reports on. Which consumes time. So I tried Zonka Feedback and it worked for me. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online surveys, the biggest advantage for me is the reporting. The reporting hits home! I am able to see my response data instantly. Text analytics are very very handy and best thing is that it's all easy enough. It hardly takes me anytime to set up my surveys (I run them quite frequently) for work and research. Basically, an excellent tool for capturing data. 1. Highly user-friendly 2. Increased my response rate - since the surveys look oh-so-good 3. Easy to configure 4. Can run unlimited surveys together 5. Any question types can be added 6. Can upload images - comes very handy for me in surveys 7. I am in Germany, so besides English, I run surveys in multiple languages. That's taken care of as well 8. Reporting is great (I already mentioned)

Cons

I cannot think about anything I really dislike. It's my favorite surveying tool so far!

Srinivasamoorthy from SRF Limited

Industry: Chemicals

Best Feedback Software module out there!!!

There was no option to capture visitor feedback, when they visit the site/office. Though notebooks were kept for them update, it wasn't an easy process. Zonka software really helped in capturing the feedback easy, with Tablets placed as kiosks at security/reception. Simple survey taking within a minute to fill, made it easier for the visitors

Pros

1. Predefined surveys and options to use different languages for setting up the survey. Loads of templates to choose from. 2. Easy to integrate with the existing IT framework. Real-time capturing of feedback from visitors and sync in the server through wifi/data. 3. Different modes of usages, mobile, tab, email, apps, weblinks

Cons

Some reports to introduced new, for better analysis

Kanagaraj from Sankara Eye Foundation, India

User Friendly Feedback Tool

Overall the tool is very user friendly. Through this app we were able to track our patient experience on real time and also if there was any suggestion or negative experience we were able to act on it immediately. This helps us to ensure that all our patients leave our hospital with a positive experience.

Pros

Ease to set-up. Instantly shares the feedback with the Team members.

Cons

Nothing Specific. Dashboard can be dynamic to make it more effective.

Reasons for Switching to Zonka Feedback - Survey

This app is more user friendly.

a feedback to boost your nps, Csat and help sales enablement

The interface is clean, easy-to-use. Text Analytics for even multilingual surveys is a brilliant idea! I can bring my entire team here to work together and manage feedbacks from one place.

Pros

The starting pointing - which is to create surveys with ease using logic as well as the end point - the reporting and insights - all put together it works great for all stages and eliminates the use of spreadsheets in running analytics. My favourite part is the ability to customise it for any of my requirements and use it for both collecting data by running surveys as well as for capturing NPS and Customer Feedback. It’s very easy to integrate with Help Desk and run automated surveys and to pull data to our CRMs. Incredibly easy to run NPS Survey program across various platforms.

Saloni from City of Seattle

Industry: Public Safety

Easy and Efficient Survey Software

The best thing about Zonka Feedback is that it’s really easy to use. I hunted them in my previous organization and was pretty certain my teammates would be happy using it for the same reason. It’s easy to create surveys, send them, look at feedbacks coming in and all the reporting. Very easy to navigate around and friendly interface. UI has improved a lot over time and I love it even more now. So easy to capture feedback and do NPS surveys. In my previous company we used it with automation and it worked really smoothly and with the interface, we’re using it now and it works easy too. Reporting is a great advantage and honestly, I’m really happy with it! Recommend to all teams.

Pros

Cons

No cons as of now. I’m pretty happy with Zonka Feedback and recommend it.

Lloyd from AfriPAV Solutions

Real Time Feedback

Pros

Cons

Nothing to be honest it's a solution I believe that is impacting the industry at a pace it should be.

Superb software for feedback!

Pros

- Super easy to set up on our own - Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams - The reporting is good - can filter most results and schedule and download the files for team reporting - We have also recently started using this for client feedback as well by different teams Zonka Feedback has really helped us streamline our feedback management at our company!

Cons

We haven't faced any issues in the software yet.

Tanya from Classic Informatics

Definitely recommend!!

We use Zonka Feedback for various purposes at our organization. It allows us to present beautiful feedback forms and surveys to our customers and clients to get their feedback at various stages of development and post-delivery. We have also used Zonka Feedback during events and trade shows to run small quizzes and to capture leads and data. The design is fresh and fun. Creating feedback forms is easy and my whole team can do it without any fuss or technical know-how. The best part though is the analytics. The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.

Pros

Zonka Feedback is very easy to use and open to customizations - helps a lot when you need to produce quick surveys for different scenarios (which is something we have to do most of the time). Plus, it's low-code and device friendly, gives us a lot of space to switch between iPad/phones/computers whenever needed.

Cons

It worked out good for us - the features, the usability, the interface.

Get your customer feedback easily

Pros

- Features to customize your feedback screen, they are having various option for feedback. - Option to get user email, phone number and other details before they give feedback. - In built kiosk, which will save your cost. - Battery performance and monitoring. - Alerts on feedback.

Cons

- Sometimes while submitting feedback screen takes lot of time before taking app/tab to the home screen.

Anuj from SNS restaurants pvt ltd

Very good support and easy to use.

Pros

Cons

Exporting the data is lityle bit challenge. We can select different columns but exported data have different columns.

chris from Mozaic

Zonka was exactly what we were looking for

Pros

We were really happy to discover Zonka as it offered not only full functionality as needed but also great flexibility and reporting.

Cons

Lacking a bit of flexibility on reporting

Patrick from Signage Panama

Really nice app !

We are leading enquiries in the retai sector using tablets. This app is really easy to use and efficient.

Pros

Functionalities are really complete, really nice reports, nice funcitionalities

Cons

Some design functions which are not fully supported

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback - Survey

Work offline, really stable. Propose all type of questions. Really nice reports

Vinit from Health City Cayman Islands

Zonka App has really really helped us a lot to improve our feedback collection and analysis system.

Pros

The best part is we moved from paper feedback system to zonka app which is completely digital and it has every day alert notification which is great. -The app does the complete analysis so it saves time -The dashboard gives to complete live information so that you can act on feedback real time.

Gita from Hotel Management

Nice!

Awesome

Pros

I absolutely couldn't survive without this program. It makes my job so much easier! I would definitely recommend

Rohit from Amazon

Great software/tool for feedbacks and Surveys

Zonka Feedback has been handy in taking feedback internally from team members. I enjoy the quick feedback reports and the analysis I see. I can create bespoke forms and engage my teams in surveys and polls. It’s quite a nifty feedback tool and has been a good find for me.

Pros

Modifications are easy to make. Reports are instant and very interesting. I can download data in one click and also set up every day reports to my mail.

Cons

I am happy with Zonka Feedback currently and it meets all my requirements. It also has features that I haven’t explored so I’m sure there is more to like.

HENRIK from LETZ SUSHI

Great product

Pros

Easy to use good costumer service, great response rate from costumers

Cons

I have no negative comments about Zonka

Megha from W Pratiksha Hospital

Good experience with Zonka - highly recommended

Pros

Ease of set up, customization and implementation

Cons

The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire

Louis from Griswold Home Care

Zonka has been a huge help in gathering client satisfaction data.

Great data around client satisfaction.

Pros

Zonka is very easy to use, and the customization and reporting options are endless. It's very easy to create a professional-looking survey in minutes.

Cons

I have yet to encounter much that I would change. Some of the raw data is a little difficult to look at sometimes, but in the past 6 months, Zonka has made many improvements in this area.

Priya from Schmersal India

Schmersal India feedback for Zonka

Overall experience was very good. We are happy with the service provided.

Pros

Yes it was very easy to use. User friendly Data analysis was good

Cons

No nothing to complain about. It meeted our expectations and needs.