• Pros

• "LOVE IT - so easy on mobile! Automations are life changing :P Price point can't be beat! "

• "Helpful functionality, great customer service and support"

• "Easy dashboard, multi new addons, useful, essentials"

• Cons

• "Not sure that a mobile app was the best thing to add into the capabilities or focus as it is so much easier to use a computer to access and better overall use. "

• "The payment process has been a bit clunky at times, but that may have just been our server. Other than that and sometimes being slow, this has been a very helpful product!"

• "Nothing. Some elements are yet in beta, but they will get there."

Browse Hostaway Reviews

Justin from Marriott

Hostaway Review

Pros

Very easy to use and it is good to book rental vacations

Cons

everything is good with this software but customer service does take a while.

Aleksandra from APARTMEET

This is what you need for your business

Pros

I have used another channels manager before and to compare to them this is the best! I don't have any problems with synchronisation, no overbooking, that makes my life much easier )) As well I save lot of time on messages. Because you can use automations in Hostaway. This software is easy to use, big advantage is app for your phone. And I would like to mention that this team is really working hard and they always improve this software, they listen you! You don't need 80 channels to sell your apartment. Hostaway has enough channels for max occupancy rate.

Cons

May be would be good to make an option to copy prices for another apartment (because I have 4 same apartment in the same building), so I don't need to spend my time to make prices for similar apartments.

Brian from Vacation Home Rental

Good for basics

Sugar coated software

Pros

Initial set up and support was great, great for small property owners

Cons

Support after set up, functionality, crucial issues don’t get fixed (it’s been months)

Breean from Nashville Travels

WE LOVE HOSTAWAY

Pros

We did several demos on different PMS companies. What I learned is that everyone offers something different. Hands down, Hostaway has been the best fit for our needs and the customer service is nothing short of top-notch. Highly recommend them!!!

Cons

Every software is not going to have all your needs but Hostaway has worked with me, listened, and responded to all my needed request. I'd love to see automated smart responses and few other efficiencies added to the PMS but this company is passionate and committed to working with the client and I feel like a partner with this team rather than a customer. I'm a big fan :)

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

This was the most user friendly PMS and the training and support was just what I was looking for!

Serena from SoPros

Makes my day more efficient

Excellent quick replies on questions. They offer a product that is easy to navigate quickly.

Pros

Cons

Wanting more services so I can continue making my life easier! :) I have just added Stripe payments with HostAway which is great too!

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

They were too costly with offering almost the same product. If more features were added it would be triple the price and matching products was about double $

Sophie from Keiana Limited

They have helped us link all our properties and ensure we can respond from one central messaging system

Pros

Helpful functionality, great customer service and support

Cons

Nothing we are very happy with it. Any teething problems have been resolved by the customer support service

Gary from HostButlers

The team makes the product

Pros

After trying many alternative solutions on the market, we finally found Hostaway. While not perfect, it outperformers their rivals and offers a far more cost effective solution. The best bit however, is the people behind the product. Whenever we encountered a challenge or an issue, the Hostaway team worked to solve it rapidly. What impressed me most was that during the Covid-19 issue, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on the phone, helping customers. That says it all really. Would recommend.

Cons

Would have liked easier setup process as it required changing of all logins.

Hostaway Has Streamlined Many Aspects of My Business

Hostaway has treated me with great care and respect. Due to their commitment to their customers and the time and care, they have spent with me, and the fact that they are growing every single day despite the success level they have already reached; Hostaway is a company I plan to stay with for the rest of my vacation rental management career.

Pros

What I love most about Hostaway is the ability to organize guest info and messaging onto one platform which has enabled the fastest guest response rates of my entire career.

Cons

Many kinks in the system still as they are a younger company. But every day that I reach out to the support to report that something is either wrong with my account or something is wrong in the entire system, they immediately get to work on correcting the error no matter large. The last issue I flagged for Hostaway was something that negatively affected EVERY user of their software. They had this corrected in just a week. The most recent issue I reported was also something that affected every user and they are working hard even now to correct it in a timely manner. There may be many kinks to still work out throughout their platform, but their ability to accept my feedback to then correct it immediately makes them the company I want to stick with. They even take suggestions for additional features that a property management service can prove they need and they are currently working at developing a feature I suggested myself for Q2 2019 release!

Lisa from H&P Properties

Great PMS and channel manager in one that actually integrates with Airbnb. Continually improving!

Pros

Integrates with a number of good channels for STRs and they have very responsive customer service. Any time I have a question I get an answer within a day, and they even update me on development timelines so I know what new features to expect. I've watched this company grow and hope to see even more out of it in the future

Cons

Still a little new (as of spring 2017) so some kinks being worked out, and some features are needed to make it truly powerful, but I feel confident that this time next year they will have all the most important features down pat!

Sean from Checkin Austin

Excellent Software

As an independent property manager, I have been looking for a low-cost solution to help manage my vacation rentals. A lot of the online PMS solutions out there are just too bloated and expensive. Since I manage less than 10 rentals, I needed something with reasonable costs and that fit my workflow. Hostaway is an Airbnb first platform which is great since that is where I earn most of my business. They are able to propagate the Airbnb listing on many other platforms and sync my calendars and rates. There are a few glitches and learning curves to overcome but the customer service has been very responsive. Overall, I'm very happy that I found Hostaway and I will continue to use them.

Pros

It fits my workflow and has great features. Not too bloated like other PMS solutions. Excellent for freelance property managers.

Cons

There are some glitches but overall the software is easy to use and navigate.

Vasilis from Akalli Luxury Studios

The Best Channel Manager

Hostaway is an excellent channel manager. I have been using it the last 3 years between my team and has helped to organise my properties with ease! Everything is synced between all channels, prices, availabilities etc. With task manager my cleaners are all informed on when they have to visit a propertiy and all the details they have to take care. The Hostaway team is always there for me, at any question I might have and always get under consideration any feature proposal!! Overall, I would not change the Hostaway at all!! Thank you very much Hostaway team!Keep Up!

Pros

Ease of use Availability Synchronisation Price Synchronisation Wordpress Plugin Messages And Many many other features

Cons

There is nothing I don't like with Hostaway. A few times I have asked for something that is not available, the Hostaway Team added it to their "To do list" and gets it done very soon!!

landon from wvh

Hardest working team in the vacation rental software industry!

Pros

Hostaway comes highly recommended from us as the clear cut best value for the money vacation rental software. For a relatively low per listing monthly fee everything is included. Perhaps the best part of Hostaway is their clear interest in improving their software. They continue to make improvements and make it easier to use and more functional for vacation rental managers. When I have an issue their support team is quick to respond to me and also quick to fix the issue. Once you begin working with Hostaway its clear to see the people behind it are the ones you want to align your business with.

Cons

It does not have all functionality of other vacation rental management softwares. It does not have integrated automatic credit card processing and a few other features are missing. However it was missing more features a year ago, but the Hostaway team continues to fill in the gaps!

Ulrich from Pirgus

Essential for daily business of property managers

I want to highlight that I am a user from the start and admire the accessibility of the Hostaway team and that the listened to what we need and then develop most relevant features.

Pros

Essential for daily business of property managers. We were able to automate most of regular tasks (messages, payment) and are able to cross post on various platforms. Hence, Hostaway allows us to focus on what is core - adding new properties with ease.

Cons

Nothing. Some elements are yet in beta, but they will get there.

Rebecca from MSCI

Hostaway, yet another amazing booking software.

Pros

The customer service for Host away is exceptional. Whenever there is a problem or there is an issue setting up the interface, Host away staff is there 24/7 to help with any questions. The ease of use, functionality, and appearance of the product is also great.

Simon from BENSIMON apartments

Great product with innovativ ideas

Pros

Easy to use and very straight forward. Details are very carefully thought through. Great and fast support. Especially our customer rep. knows the product very well and has great to ideas for solving upcoming problems. All in all great value for money.

Cons

Few things are in early stage but getting developed and improved more and more. For connection apartments, the implementation is still a bit though but I´m sure our customer rep. and his team will solve that soon.

Jochem from Have a nice stay!

Respons / Have a nice stay

I am very happy with the help I have received [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], they have all helped me very pleasantly, i'm happy about that.

Pros

1 agenda , multiple bookingsites, template messaging

Cons

it does not recognize languages, i working and answering in 3 languages , you can't schedule a template per property per language.

Pawe from Supply Chain

Just superb

I have to really admit that hosteway from the early beginning is the only one channel manager I use. I got two listings which are basically managed at all stages through hostaway. The constant development and new addons makes it better & better and its really worth to consider for "small" hosts like me.

Pros

Easy dashboard, multi new addons, useful, essentials

Cons

Not accurate "earnings section" lack of precise currency exchange and missing externals fee like cleanings

Response from Hostaway

Replied July 2018

Andrea from Select Bnb

Excellent product and service

Great service all round and easy to use

Pros

Automatically updates and syncs my calendar across booking platforms. Auto messaging to guests Excellent onboarding support

Cons

One of our booking platforms would not allow automated messages as we did not have enough properties listed

Artem from Marketing and Advertising

Great customer service

Pros

Very easy to add platforms, perfect message automation

Cons

I need more options to the mobile app!!

Frank from Waterkant lofts

Best booking app for hosts on the global market

Easy to use interface, speedy synchronization of various booking platforms, constantly improving functionality and the BEST customer service one can think of, makes this clever software the best on the market!

John from Villa Del Mar

Great overall, customer support needs improvement. Integration with some channels slow.

All in one place platform

Pros

Good all in one package, easy integration with Airbnb, good layout, each unit calendar is good, the same basis as Airbnb.

Cons

Support. Sales don't fulfill their promises. Multi-calendar needs work. Keeps jumping after each input. Revenue manager needs improvement. 2 months later and still not connected to my major bookings provider. Guys, if you had sent me a review form, I would have told you all this.

Viktor from Guesthouse pod orehi

It works better then expected.

I was searching the internet far and wide for a solution that would reliably sync our room. It does this without fail. What I like the most is the super fast support. I needed help to find some settings and had some general questions about pricing when the chat support came in handy. I've learned about the Hostawey platform trough a web forum when doing my research.

Pros

Simplicity of GUI and use.

Cons

Some features didn't work at first; multicalender didn't show occupation of rooms correctly.

Moira from Tig Lammax Hospitality

Overall a good product

As a time and effort saver, even in its present partly developed state, this is a very usable product. There are still a few hiccups but so long as one is aware of them, they do not detract from the usability, merely that the additional functionality can't yet be relied upon, specifically the automation which has not worked for us. Overall, we are very pleased and would not like to be without it!

Pros

Automated connection to AirBnB and Booking.com ensuring that there is no double booking.

Cons

Automation not yet working

Josh from Shaner Hotel Group

Hostaway Vacation Rental Software

It can be used by not only the owner but it can also be used by a property manager, it appears to me that it can be used simultaneously to manage many different properties and to tackle a lot of challenges that property managers face.

Pros

Able to have direct bookings from site has easily made it easier to generate more revenue and easier on the end user.

Kalyn

Good first impressions

Pros

I was checking out host away to manage some vacation rental postings on multiple platforms. Hostaway streamlines the rental system by combining bookings from several medias. The interface is easy to use and doesn't overwhelm you with a lot of options!

Cons

I have not contacted customer service yet, so I can't comment on the service communication however, it does seem like they've had an influx of customers resulting in a slightly less personal experience.

José from Property Manager

June 2016

The software that manages your bookings on differents channels!!

Hostaway eases the hte booking process of the same listing on different channels! Hostaway sycns (in a 10 minutes period) main information such calendar availability and prices based on Airbnb listing (you may also choose a markup % for different channels)! With Hostaway linking for instance Airbnb and Booking, you wont have any double booking for sure!!

Pros

User friendly!

Maro from Indigo Travel Dubrovnik

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great and very useful app!

I am very surprised by the options this great app has, because even some older and famous channel managers don't have some options HostAway has - like linking multiple Airbnb accounts. I recommend HostAway highly!

Pros

Linking multiple accounts of an advertiser like Airbnb.

Cons

Stability, but that will come with time.

Andrey from Villa Lav doo

my small experience with app

easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you

Pros

informative

Cons

price

matthew from Ukpolyg Ltd

Excellent customer service

In today's world customer service is ususally dreadful , but wow your chat help option is amazing and instantly helpful . Best customer service I've experienced in my life . Taken lots of stress of me with this , next thing I'd love is app :)

Pros

Like it

Cons

No app

ryland from Ferniebnb

No ability to add multiple airbnb accounts

Would be better if this was possible as I manage multiple air bnb accounts and therefore doesn't work for me. I wish it could because it looks great!

Pros

Simple

Cons

Not able to add multiple airbnb accounts

Tiago from Compta

June 2016

The best channel manager + pms

Hostaway is a new software that allows you to work multiple OTAs in a ver easy way. The price management is very easy. Also the calendar management is easy and effective.

Pros

Design User experience Functionalities

Michael from Toasty Feet

Great customer service on top of a solid but growing product

I've been using Hostaway for several months, and I find it to be a good fit for my listing. While there are still several bugs to be squashed and features to be added, I find the responsiveness of the team (and their openness to suggestions) refreshing in the SaaS world of "we know better than the customer." Bravo to the team for a product that is an excellent value that just keeps getting stronger.

Rebecca from Swift

Lots of complication for no benefit

Far from the promise of streamlining bookings and management, hostaway has only added another layer of complication. I've been plagued with incorrect emails from hostaway informing me that guests have cancelled (when they have not) and the booking confirmation emails often arrive several hours late and add nothing to the booking confirmed emails already being received from other platforms. I can't see any benefit to using hostaway at all, unless you're seeking a source of headaches.

Pros

Na

Cons

The fact that it doesn't work, creates problems and provides no benefit.

Raphael from Maison Samuel

Quite good but still some work has to be done!

I am using hostaway and the system is quite good and works pretty well. Some improvements can still be done, for example the mobile app (as we know that now almost everybody uses mobile for work and to manage properties). Also, for my experience, if somebody has a private website, at the moment it's not possible to book directly online, so that could be another good feature!

christopher from Nook

Great start but poor functionality

Nothing

Pros

Good setup and support, user friendly software that was easy to pick up and work with. Think Airbnb over booking,com

Cons

Difficult functionality, unable to put in standard restrictions or rules that you can when dealing with the channels directly. A good start but very basic in its fictionality and options. good for amateurs but not for serious users

Sylvain from AlmbyBNB

Good experience on it

We have been using this product in order to synch the price between our different platforms. We had quite many bugs in the beginning but they have been quick to resolve it and we get good contact. Fair price for the product.

Pros

Price, can set a markup with other platforms

Cons

can be more platforms

Elizabeth from Atx Casita

Superior customer service

On New Year's Eve Day, also a Saturday, I was able to get in contact with several people at hostaway to work on an issue I was having. They also took in to account a suggestion that I made and followed up the following quarter to let me know that my suggestion was actually being implemented!

Margo from Toivolan Vanha Piha

This help so much me, i am happy :)

so simple and easy to use! no more hassle with many calendars! No more double bookings! very fast answers from customer service. i am so happy when i found this website and HostAway channel manager. Highly recommend!

dorina from edaprtment

The best customer support

I am very pleased with hostaway support. Whenever I had problems or questions they replied very soon with help.

Pros

It is cheaper than others. The support replies very fast.

Cons

there are not enough websites to list the apartment compared to some other sites. The whole point of using a managing website is to be able to list the space on multiple websites.

Sylvain from AlmbyBNB

Happy of the product

We have been using HostAway for last 6 months and we are happy of it. They are still some features we would like to see as booking widget for website.

Pros

Cons

needs booking widget for website

Mark from moonlightmesaretreats.com

Great Service

Easy to sync calendars, accurate and very friendly service. Although I am not using it to its fullest potential I do feel that this service could be a great addition to our business.

Ron from Silver Moon Bed & Breakfast

Great software for a great price

Hostaway delivers incredible value for money in managing most major OTA's for our bed & breakfast. Customer service is next to perfect in assisting and testing availability issues.

Laura from Quinta Terezinha

The most easy channel manager

We really like this channel manager. It's really intuitive and any doubts we had were cleared really fast by customer support. We're really happy with this choice.

Filipe from Porto

Nice to use

Nice to use, Nice to use, Nice to use, Nice to use, Nice to use, Nice to use, Nice to use, Nice to use, Nice to use, Nice to use,

Pros

Simplicity

Cons

Price

Douglas from Tropicals of PB

The Most Responsive Service

We've had a very satisfying relationship with Hostaway and their dedicated crew. All concerns have been addressed with creativity and energy. Thanks.

Luis from Lp

Great tool!!

After I tried it was much easier than i thought. Great tool, save us time and money. I will use always hostaway.

Robert from RW

Excellent service

Helped me get on top of my account, kept prices accurate and generated more business. I highly recommend.

Tonia from Executive World Travel

Executive World Travel - Review

As a home based travel agent I found that this site is: Good prices Easy you to use They give you choices International user friendly I am able to give my clients a few choices so that can decide what is best for their budget.

Pros

It is easy to navigate

Cons

Andre from Catalyst Group Ltd.

Good service but fully depending on others

While the service itself is great and keeps improving and expanding, it is just a middleman service by nature which means the true results come from the other services it connects to. This makes it hard for me to review this service as I don't have too much luck with the connected services, safe for one of those I currently use. I am sticking around however as Hostaway keeps expanding and I hope to connect to more services which eventually will work for me as well. For what Hostaway is doing, I am satisfied and it's at a great price.

Pros

Keeps expanding.

Cons

Still kinda new so I have patience for new features.

Gediminas from Personal

Still a lot to improve

Hostaway is a very promising startup but still lots things to improve. The idea is great to combine all channels, however I came to some difficulties to aligning them and publishing my space in other portals.