• Pros

• "Getting started is very easy, the product is very flexible, and the documentation and support is fantastic."

• "Easy to use, works well - doesn't crash, looks professional."

• "Easy to use and customize. It has a lot of good integrations with apps like Slack."

• Cons

• "Black and white photographs are better, but still a little grainy Need to be able to have the receptionist reprint the badge"

• "There were some glitches in the beginning but they were eventually resolved. This is expected with any software. Traction Guest has the potential to expand especially in the Oil & Energy Sector. "

• "There are a few key features missing, but in the time we've been using Traction they've made some great improvements so I expect it's only a matter of time."

Browse Traction Guest Reviews

Ricky from Technical Safety BC

Industry: Government Relations

Traction Guest

Was able to solve our covid-19 health screening questionnaire for guests coming into our offices and they have excellent account managers that will work with you to explore your needs.

Pros

Ease of configurability in workflow of questions. Integration with our Active Directory and SSO login. E-mail sign in and contactless guest registration.

Cons

Reporting can be improved as currently method is CSV based. Area of analytics improvement will greatly enhanced this product.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

It integrated better with our in office guest sign in concept that we currently had with Envoy and was a great direct replacement with great ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Traction Guest

They did not have a covid-19 module ready at the time we were looking and their development had no ETA on their beta product. Since time was of the essence we were forced to look at other options.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2020

Thanks so much for the review Ricky! Helping companies adjust their onsite visitor management and security processes to fit with the COVID-19 pandemic was something we sought to stay ahead of the curve on, and we're grateful that we've been able to support your company in that regard! Registration, contactless sign-in, as well as integrations with AD and SSO are also very useful features of ours indeed. Visitor analytics is something that we are in the middle of planning, as we know that that will only help supplement these functionalities in the mid-pandemic and post-pandemic workplace. Our team has enjoyed working with yours and we remain available via support@tractionguest.com or via +1 855 215 9508 anytime you need us!

Myron from Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc.

Front Desk Traction Guest

Our overall experience has been great in our deployment of traction Guest systems deployed throughout NA. My next goal is to deploy in APAC and LATAM early in 2020. We look to Traction Guest to provide a experience to our visitors, while providing a level of security for our employees, with Traction Guest notification messages, our employees know exactly here to see them, prior to seeing them in person. Also giving us data information, like a survey on the experience, photos and other data that we can use to even better the visitor experience as we move forward.

Pros

Personally I like how the software interacts with the user using it, from basic information from first and last name to business name, phone number, email, photos, etc. Our company has made it very simple for our visitors to come in, sign in and wait for their contacts to greet them. The customization of the software is also a great feature for companies to be able to utilize. We have been able to add our company logo, branded colors and some other specific features which benefit us and our visitors.

Cons

The adaptability with other peripherals is sometimes a challenge, which sometimes has to do with the software upgrades and things of that nature. Overall though, the software has been great for our company needs.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

I think I chose Traction Guest first because of the offerings they proposed that would fit our business. Secondly, they actually called us back and really answered our questions regarding the software, availability, deployment and other milestones that we needed to consider before moving forward. Lastly, was their customer service was far beyond what we were experiencing in getting information from other potential vendors. That is what eventually sold me on moving forward with Traction Guest.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2019

Hey Myron - It was great working with you and your team last month. We are excited and ready for you to add the new regions to the account. As always, let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the meantime. Cheers! Josh Szepesi Solutions Consultant

Margie from StandardAero (San Antonio), Inc.

TRaction Guest

I like the software. It is very helpful in the screening process.

Pros

I really like the contractor screening feature.

Cons

The experience is hard to program, but the customer service is excellent.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for the review Margie! We're glad to hear that our software has helped your company with onsite contractor management! We know that its variety of features can be confusing at times - please don't hesitate to reach out to us again at support@tractionguest.com if there's any way we can help!

Kathleen from Aptum

Contactless Signin

With Covid-19 the roll-out of the contactless sign-in is exactly what we needed.

Pros

Registration experience is much easier to create than the kiosk experience.

Cons

Kiosk experience - cannot copy and paste within the experience.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Customer Service is excellent. I have been dealing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and both ladies were exceptional in helping me to get matters resolved.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2020

Thanks a lot for the review Kathleen! The Registration Experience indeed has a lot of positive functionalities that are helpful in facilitating touchless sign-in; on the other hand, if you need help working with the Kiosk Experience, we're here to help, just reach out to us at support@tractionguest.com! Our team has enjoyed working with you and we're happy to provide whatever additional support you need!

Ryan from Whelen Engineering

Traction Guest Review

Very positive experience so far. Customer Service team is very attentive and helpful to all concerns.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Ability to integrate to almost any other service. Host notifications. Contractor management.

Cons

Lack of mobile application for management (website on mobile devices does not work very well). Inability to invite through gmail (so far). Inability for hosts to respond to text messages and acknowledge guest arrival.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Customization, and initial experience with staff.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2020

Hi Ryan, You've been a pleasure to work with and I'm happy that you've been able to explore and utilize the features throughout the platform to fit your needs. You'll be happy to know that we have plans for mobile and Gmail functionality coming soon. I have logged the ability for hosts to respond to arrival texts with our team. I really appreciated your feedback! -Jovito

Greg from Recovery Centers of America

Great product, great customer service, and great value for your money

It's taken our company to the next level with the visitor check in process allowing the front desk to manage it in a single pane of glass and also allows Marketing to capture the data they need.

Pros

Features, functionality, and ease of use. Building out an experience in TractionGuest couldn't be any easier or straightforward.

Cons

At this time I don't have any cons with the product or the company in general. I did my due diligence when selecting the product and they delivered as promised.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Better features and functionality as well as price point.

Reasons for Switching to Traction Guest

Wanted a seamless product that would integrate and streamline the workflow with the check in process.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2019

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that your experience with Traction Guest has been easy and straightforward! I'm looking forward to working with you again - please reach out if you have any questions! -Alim

Michael from Arkwin Industries

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great Product with Amazing Technical Support

From setup to going live has been a very straightforward process. Tech support is always available either on demand, or you can use the option to schedule a call at a specific time. Each time tech support has exceeded my expectations. The software is easy to learn how to use and the workflow of the experience can be customized very easily regardless of how many endpoints you have.

Pros

Great customer support during the setup and after the go live. Software is extremely easy to use.

Cons

I do not have any cons related to this software.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Traction was a more updated and polished product compared to LobbyGuard.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the review Michael! We're thrilled to hear that you've found the software easy to use and that setup has been smooth! Our support team remains happy to help any time in the future you need support from us again!

Toby from The Fieldhouse

Excellence from start to finished product.

I was impressed with everyone on the team. The sales team was very responsive. I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the Adoptions team was great getting me up and familiar with the platform. And I can't say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Support. She is an amazing asset to Traction Guest. She has been incredibly responsive, even during off days and hours, as I worked within a deadline to go live. I couldn't have done it without her support.

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and customize with my brand. The product on the user end is clean and efficient. For many of our visitors, our Traction Guest touchless registration is their first interaction with our company. It is a very nice first impression.

Cons

There are some glitches, some more significant than others. I encountered a major one while building my touchless platform. Service couldn't help so I had to start completely from scratch. Not great. There have also been a few hang-ups for our users.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

TG responded instantly to my inquiry and met my needs and price range. I felt very comfortable moving forward with TG without extensive research of other products.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us Toby! Our team has enjoyed the opportunity to work with yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us so far! Any time you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Anthony from Thermo Fisher Scientific - Oakwood Village, OH

Simple and user friendly software with great customer support!

The customer support team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is very knowledgeable and helpful. We were able to resolve an ongoing issue in a matter of one phone call and Microsoft Teams meeting (approximately one day).

Pros

Easy to use and very straight forward. Great customer support representatives!

Cons

Updates on the iPad always seem to cause us to reboot in order to get full functionality back. Also, the signature button could be larger and more obvious (with the word) signature on it. These are the two most frustrating things I have come across in being directly involved with the product the past year and a half.

Reasons for Switching to Traction Guest

Corporate transition per new contract.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback Anthony! Our support team always enjoys working with yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you've found our software pretty easy. We'll take a look to see what could be causing issues with iPad updates, and into potential for edits to the Signature button. Any additional feedback or thoughts, please feel free to share with support@tractionguest.com at any time!

Tom from Pulte Mortgage LLC

Fantastic Front Desk Management System

My overall experience with Traction Guest has been great, the support has been phenomenal, I receive answers to my questions immediately! The Help Features on the website are nice for a quick reference. The overall experience has been extremely positive.

Pros

I like that there are multiple features that allow flexibility not only in checking in and managing employees, vendors, and visitors, but also the reporting features, I can produce reports in a variety of ways which during the pandemic has been absolutely necessary to track employees and visitors.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to incorporate more customized text and photos into the field choices, and have a bit more ability to implement a full page of questions and/or information specific to what the needs are, I love the fact that I can download forms, I would also like to have that same ability to use a page to input information.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Traction Guest was selected for its overall flexibility, ease of implementation, and competitive cost structure.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the review Tom! Flexibility in building out sign-in processes as well as reporting on who's visiting your facilities are things that we're proud to offer, and we're thrilled to hear that your company has benefited from these parts of the Traction Guest platform! You do raise some great ideas on how to make the platform even better in terms of flexibility and ease of use - we'll discuss internally and see how we can tackle those ideas in future releases. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please do contact us again at support@tractionguest.com!

Johanna from Daikin Applied

Best VMS system on the market!

Top notch customer service!

Pros

The ability to customize every aspect of the system based on our business needs.

Cons

I have not come across any cons yet at this point.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

The customer service and customization capabilities.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied May 2019

Hi Johanna, we appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you have enjoyed the support you have gotten from our team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Eduard from ControlTek

Good product and even better customer service

If you can't do something out of the box or you are having some issue, the Traction team is very responsive and always willing and able to come up with a solution that meets your business requirements.

Pros

Cons

The Experience Editor becomes laggy and difficult to use with long, branching experiences. Printing custom badges for different classes of visitor is clunky and requires some cleverness. The host upload seems to have some bugs.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Most options I looked at were not as powerful and well-designed as ProxyClick or Traction Guest and had fewer features for differentiating between different kinds of visitors, branding, idle screen, etc. Traction Guest seemed slightly more customizable and seemed to have a better admin UI than ProxyClick. It also had more bells and whistles that we may choose to use in the future, like OCR-enabled ID scanning.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied November 2019

Hi Eduard - Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoy how customisable our platform is and thank you for acknowledging our support. We're always happy to help our customers! I've shared your thoughts on the Experience Editor, with our Product team. This is an area of the app that we've had discussions about and are looking to improve on in the future. As for the Host uploads, if there are any issues that we can help you with there, please let us know and we'd be happy to set up a call to help with that! -Niall

Jill from Grand Central Tech, Build Grand Central

Amazing support team + Few UI Suggestions

Ever since my office started using your software, guests have been greeted faster, and tenants are much happier receiving both text and email notifications immediately. Our mail carriers delivering packages have even gotten into the habit of checking out which "hosts" have received mail which has been awesome to see. I love that we (on the admin side) are able to switch around the steps when designing the experience for our locations. My customer reps have been nothing but extremely helpful and very quick to reply to my questions & lengthy requests. The customer support end really was the reason I chose Traction Guest over Envoy. The Traction Guest team is open to feedback rather than saying what they only offer and I've seen changes made to the platform shortly after I've requested a new feature be added that wasn't previously offered. If there was 2 things to suggest be changed or updated for Traction Guest: 1. Change the adding Host experience so that I'm able to remove a host from a direct location without having to delete from the ALL host group. Some hosts in our office switch locations (16th floor to the 4th floor, for example) and that means we no longer need to have that host located under the 16th floor but yet that host will appear on both 16th floor and the 4th floor once I've dragged in the host name from ALL to the 4th floor during the transition for that member. I would just prefer no names be duplicated other than on the ALL list and 1 of the 3 other locations I added to the account 2. Email Notifications: Adding a fully customizable email notification (allowing change of subject title on my end). We added the additional button for the first step to sign in be titled "Deliveries". Each time I click on "deliveries" and click the host name and finish, that host gets an email that says they have a guest at the front within the email subject line. Within the actual email message, it currently mentions the package but it can get confusing sometimes for our tenants. Happy to forward over past emails if you more clarification here. All in all - big THANK YOU to your team.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied April 2017

Hi Jill. Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts in so much detail. We love getting feedback and suggestions from our customers on product features. It helps shape our roadmap and we want to ensure you continue to enjoy using Traction Guest. Email notifications: We actually just released this yesterday! You can now change the subject and title of a host notification, allowing for even more customization in your experience flows. Check it out in your Experience Editor! Host experience: that's an interesting suggestion! We will definitely look at how we can improve this for you. We'll keep you posted! Please continue to reach out to our team with any questions and ideas!

Lari from Technology

Nice looking and easy to use with good features.

Pros

I was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.

Cons

There's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied May 2017

Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!

Anish from Stantec

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Personnel and Product

it is a great product easy to use.

Pros

Software aside which is a very good product, we've had Traction Guest for a few years and have been a small part in continual growth of the product functionality. The Personnel that we have been dealing with from that start is what makes the difference, the following have always been there willing to help in any situation and pleasure to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

only thing we have had issues is clients saying there is too much information.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

The product looked like something that would fit our needs, we proceeded with 1 month trial before we were satisfied, again this goes back to the personnel listed who helped develop the options to fit our needs.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied March 2020

Hi Anish! Thank you for the review! Not only do we want to provide a robust visitor management solution, but we're also keen on continuing to earn your trust every time you need support, have some feedback, or are undergoing transitions with far-reaching implications for your visitor management processes. We continue to look for ways to make the software as friendly to your guests as possible, and welcome any feedback/suggestions and any contact whenever there's any way we could lend you further support.

Britton from Cardinal Glass Industries

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great support for good software that is constantly improving

Great support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.

Pros

The support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.

Cons

It's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied March 2019

Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!

Chris from Jewish Community Alliance

Big improvement in our guest check in process

Overall our experience has been great. The demonstration process gave us an excellent idea of what we were getting ourselves into. The set up call gave us enough knowledge to complete our end of the process with the experience and guest ID badges. Once we went live, we have not had any issues with Traction Guest. Our biggest issues were hardware related and tinkering with the settings on the iPads. It's been a good switch and our guests have not had any complaints.

Pros

I like how simple it is to learn to use. I have knowledge of using technology, but none as far as setting up technology or writing code nothing like that. When I first was tasked with setting up Traction Guest I was anxious, but once I got started it was very simple to use and set up our guest experience and the printed badges. Customer service has been very helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

As you build out the experiences it can get difficult to follow the path to the next selection.

Reasons for Switching to Traction Guest

Our old system had stopped scanning newer driver's licenses. The visitor's badges were only able to have the person's name and an abbreviation of what department they were going to. No notification system. To download the information was a very tedious process. The amount of time it took for us to scan a license, realize it wouldn't scan, then manually type in the person's name caused back ups at the front desk when guests were checking in. Traction Guest has resolved all of these issues.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2020

Hey Chris, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Capterra! You're absolutely right about the Experience Editor and how easy it actually is once you get started. This is something our Product team is looking to improve upon some more. When you're ready to your Visitor experience, you can always reach out to us for additional support!

Elfego from SureFire, LLC

Industry: Defense & Space

Traction Guest Best Bang for your Buck

The traction guest team is extremely helpful. They reach out periodically to ensure all operations are going smoothly and are very active in applying customer feedback to updates. Nearly all feedback we've given has been worked on and introduced in updates over time. I want to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a shout out as well! They've been helping with troubleshooting and best practices since we've joined Traction Guest.

Pros

The experience editor is intuitive and can be customized to fit all our business needs. Customization for badges allowed us to replace our outdated plastic badges.

Cons

For our business needs there is currently no cons. An issue we encounter with guests is that they don't complete our check in process at times. If possible a switch to turn on a page counter somewhere i.e. 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc to show exactly how many pages there are.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the review Elfego! We're thrilled to see that you're leveraging the configurability of our platform to fit your business's needs, and our team has enjoyed working with you to ensure that your company is indeed getting as much bang for the buck as possible! Anytime there's any additional support we could offer, don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Ian from Mercury Filmworks

Great Product!

It helps us keep track of who signed in and notifying people for their visitor. Tracking is very handy when some forgot the information of his/her visitor (only happened once). It also helped us in a couple events where needed to collect basic information of our guests.

Pros

Ease of use when setting up an iPad, amazing support and the uptime.

Cons

Functionality, although the software is full of feature but it still needs a few things to improve, e.i the ability to fine tune your experience window suited for company's needs, to add more tokens to use and pricing for the extra iPads.

storage location

Response from Traction Guest

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the review Ian! We're glad to have added ease for your events and for your visitor management processes, especially when it comes to taking off pressure to remember very specific information about your guests or invitees. If you have any questions about how to better configure our platform, our support team is ready when you are; just schedule some time with the team here, https://success.tractionguest.com/s/support.

Michael from Micross Components

Keeping Forward With Visitor Management

I've been extremely satisfied with Traction Guest. I love all of the new features. Keep them coming!

Pros

I like how quickly Traction Guest has been to come up with solutions and new features for their VMS. Their touchless sign-in was out and functioning so quickly after the lockdown.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to see implemented. Like the ability to emulate the check-in process from the portal when making experience changes or theme changes. Having a "play button" on the portal would make life so much easier when making design changes as I wouldn't need to physically be near the licensed iPad when working with TG. Also a better badge design program on the site would be amazing!

Response from Traction Guest

Replied August 2020

Thank you for taking time to write this review Michael! We're thrilled to hear that our touchless sign-in feature has helped your company, and there are more exciting features on the way for sure! That being said, we've taken note of your suggestions regarding a preview of the experience/theme for the iPad, as well as a much smoother badge editing device. Don't hesitate to contact us again with any additional suggestions for our platform!

Andy from Kubota Tractor Corporation

Industry: Import and Export

Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator

Site security compliance set forth by CBP is made possible and easy with this product.

Pros

The customization of this product is amazing. Once you get the hang of how the software works you have so many options to make this work for your business. But beyond this Pro is the big one: the people behind the software. They are the ones that have made what we do with TractionGuest possible. When we have approached the team with our circumstance or a problem they have been very accommodating to help us in finding a solution. The fact that the team is continually growing and molding the possibilities and functionality of the software is amazing. I found my self several times approaching the team and asking for a solution for my problem, only to find out that the team was already at work for such a situation. A big shout out to the support team. The personal care that he took to ensure a smooth roll out for us was a great comfort. Thank you for the many emails, phone calls, demonstrations, and the considerations to our facility. Thank you!

Cons

I understand that at present email is the only unique identifier available to save visitor information. However, we do get quite a bit of push back from drivers about using their emails. We have worked around this in many ways and have assured them that we will not spam their email accounts (we have disabled email notifications to visitors on most of our entrances). If another solution for a unique identifier could be presented this would be very helpful.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied August 2017

Andy, you just made our day! Thank you for your awesome review. We really enjoy finding solutions to your challenges and will continue to grow our platform. Keep sharing your ideas - they are a great inspiration!

Brian from StandardAero

Excellent product

Powerful and customizable system. No down time. Email and text messages to hosts and guests. COVID screening, safety and NDA plus data collection. Ties in to our training records and flags watchlisted visitors. We use the roll call display to show our safety and maintenance teams all the contractors on site. The granular permission levels are perfect for us.

Pros

The guest experience is excellent and our security guards are easily able to use the web interface. The traction guest support team provides timely and detailed help. Well documented and easy to customize.

Cons

No issues. The features we need already existed in the software.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Introduced to Traction Guest at the ASIS security conference. Our Import/Export team liked the integration with our existing Trade Compliance software.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review, Brian. We're proud to have an onsite security and access management platform that includes things like trade compliance, COVID-screening, email/SMS notifications, and NDAs to support these processes for your organization. Anytime you have additional feedback or would like additional support, please do not hesitate to contact us again at support@tractionguest.com.

BIRJU from AVTECHTYEE

Best Visitors management solution

We had a paper based system before Traction Guest and always had a person at the front desk helping visitors to check in, give them their badges and check them out. Now that we have traction guest, visitors can check-in and the host is notified. Their background check is also done or can be done in advance by the host. We have always had the same person supporting us, Jovito and he has been awesome. All our questions and any issues are answered/resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

It is probably the best visitors management system that I have come across and the implementation team and support staff are polite, professional and awesome to work with. Implementation was seamless and we went live in about 2 weeks.

Cons

It currently works with ipad's which is fine with us but it would be good that in future other tablets are supported. Otherise, I cannot think of anything.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Birju! It's been great working with you all this time and I'm elated with how quickly you were able to implement Guest and continue to use it, today. It has been wonderful to see! I can log your request about additional tablet support for our team. Keep an eye out for new features! Thanks

Miguel from Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County

Amazing Flexibility

Overall we are extremely satisfied with the product. We have been able to simplify the flow of over 1,000 visitors per month, notify the correct folks throughout the building, increase security and gain some meaningful data about our visitors. Their customer service is probably one of the best I have ever experience with any software company. Their product is pretty well documented which is very helpful. The product is actively being updated which improves performance and provides extra functionality. Updating the software is very easy.

Pros

Flexibility - The software allows you to create your own visitor flows without coding knowledge or having to pay extra for custom flows like some other systems out there. The Editor is pretty easy to use and offers tons of options to create any type of flow.

Cons

The per iPad pricing structure can be a bit limiting depending on your needs and budget.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2019

Hey Miguel, I really appreciate your feedback here. Your use-case touches on so many advanced aspects of the platform and seeing how you were able to easily implement it to set-up a psuedo-conditional experience was fantastic to see. It's been really helpful for me to mentally call back to your use-case when solutioning similar setups for other customers. I'm glad you've had a great experience with our team and we're looking forward to continuing working with you as more updates come down the line. Thanks!

Sinead from Aramark Property

Managing Visitor Operation during the Coronavirus Outbreak

The level of customer service has been second to none, particulalry with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. I have had a number of queries over the past 12-24 months that i have consulted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on and he could not have been any more helpful and efficient in his response.

Pros

The sign in software makes daily visitor management of teh buildings we manage much easier for onsite staff. I really like that the software could be adapted to provide a screening process during COVID19. The ideas put forward by the customer service team and assistance provided to implement the suggested changes was second to none. Particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], were very well informed and helpful. The software has added an additional layer of peace fo mind for our security and tenants.

Cons

I dont have any cons to report this time.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the review Sinead! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us! Our team has enjoyed the opportunity to help you out, and we remain only a phone call or email away anytime you need support from us again!

Annette from Technical Safety BC

Traction Guest Review

The software dev team is creative and takes an agile approach working with clients to understand business requirements and find solutions. the software is scalable and ease of implementation. I think the team is fantastic, they listen to the needs of their clients, are responsive and provide great service.

Pros

Our organization was looking for a partner to find a solution to be able to check-in guests, employees and contractors at our locations. Given COVID 19 we need to be able to set up max occupancy limits as well as perform a daily health screen per BC Public Health orders and guidelines.

Cons

Need to be able to notify Supervisor or host when an individual fails a health screen question rather than individual self reporting. Interface of 1 page versus two for declaration is opportunity for streamlining programing and business rules.

variety of factors

Reasons for Switching to Traction Guest

Variety of factors including supporting BC based organization

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for taking time to share this feedback, Annette! Supporting companies and their visitor management processes through the pandemic and through tightened health/safety regulations was of utmost importance to us, so we're thrilled that we've been able to help out your company in that regard and bolster your locations' layers of protection against COVID-19! We're noting the feedback regarding COVID-19 declarations and notifications to hosts. Our team has enjoyed and appreciated the opportunity to work with yours, and we'll remain only one email or call away any time you need our support again or have any additional feedback!

Judith from Phoenix Park Gas Processors

Industry: Oil & Energy

Traction Guest Review

We are currently moving away from manually orientation card preparation for contractors, which decreases the administration strain.

Pros

Integrating into our company was a challenge because we turned Traction Guest into much more than what it was designed for. But what i like most about this is that the support we had from Traction Guest support team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who assisted us with any questions or concerns we had. She always gives 100% and we appreciate it.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

It's ability to work with us to develop what we wanted.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review, Judith! Our support team has enjoyed working with you! There is indeed a lot of flexibility and configurability that Traction Guest has, especially for companies in the energy sector, and we've enjoyed helping you to exploit them to their maximum potential. Any future support needs or thoughts you may have, feel free to send to us at support@tractionguest.com, and we'll explore with your team and with our own team internally our options for making it happen.

Amber from Grace Bio-Labs

Traction Guest Review

The Traction Guest service team is very knowledgeable and a big help. This software is great for monitoring who is in the building at all times. It can also come in handy during an emergency situation, to ensure everyone is accounted for.

Pros

This software is easy to set-up and maintain. The software captures pictures, names, company, phone and email addresses. This is a great way to track who is coming and going. Plus it remembers guest to make for an easy check-in for all your regulars. I also like that we can have guest sign any required documents at check-in.

Cons

The memory of the software. If a guest has not signed in for a certain amount of time they will have to fill out all the information again.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to see that you are utilizing some of the key features of the platform. Just to let you know, our Customer Success Team can extend the period further on the auto fill feature so visitors don't have to refill their in their information again. The team is always here to help! Please give us a call if you need anything. Thank you Joann

Diana from TT Electronics

Customer Servise was easy to work with.

We are an ITAR facility. We need the security for all of our visitors, etc., when entering and leaving our facility. It is a great security software. At the end of my day, I can go onto Traction Guest and tell who is still in the building and who has left. That's a great safety feature.

Pros

When I didn't understand something with the software, The support team was very professional. They talked in my language - not in a high tech lingo I couldn't understand. Very easy instructions! . Never laugh at my questions. Made me feel at ease!! I can ALWAYS email the team with any question and he is fast to get back with me!

Cons

I have thought about this and I really can't think of anything that I dislike. Thanks to the support team it is very user friendly.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied March 2019

Hi Diana. I appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. It meas a lot to hear from someone who uses Traction Guest every day, especially at an ITAR compliant facility like yours. Also, you have only ever had good questions. Feel free to ask anytime!

William from Precision Aerospace Products

Wonderful Customer Service and Troubleshooting

We recently (after 10 months in use) had a minor glitch where the welcome video in our experience would play (visually), but would not play the sound. On our own we troubleshot (i.e. updated the application, ipad, and verified audio & wifi settings). After no luck, I contacted Traction Guest Support and was put in contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was AWESOME. She patiently worked via phone and email to solve this issue, and we were able to correct the issue together. I wish there all applications and software have this type of top notch technical support. Traction is lucky to have employees like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

This software allows us to remain compliant and still have our unique corporate identity!

Cons

N/A This product has met all of our strict guidelines for guest software.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us this feedback, William. Compliance with the strictest regulations out there is of importance to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to have helped your company rise to the occasion of bringing your visitor management processes up to those standards! Our support team appreciates the opportunity to help your company through the challenging glitches, and we remain reachable via support@tractionguest.com or via +1 855 215 9508 anytime you need our help again!

Mark from IMMI

Great App, Customer Service is Benchmark

It is true, Traction Guest has a great product. However, their strength is their people. They stay amazingly close to their customers. Not only do we receive pertinent updates via email, but they also follow-up personally, via phone & email. As a small company, new App deployments are always dreadful, as we just don't have resources to commit. We were shocked how Traction Guest personally walked us right through the process. First class organization.

Pros

1) Ease of configuration, very flexible & quick to change. 2) Very Scalable 3) Wide range of potential uses 4) Training materials readily available, clear & concise 5) Traction Guest continues to add features and functionality.

Cons

As a small-mid, privately owned company, there was really nothing that has been a "oh we wish it had this or that..." Hence, unfortunately (or fortunately) we really have nothing to offer in this area. It does what we need & way more. We probably are using 35% of it's total capability.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied March 2019

Thank you for this awesome review. Working with you and your team has been such a pleasure. We really appreciate your feedback on our team - we pride ourselves in finding quality people who are passionate and driven. Keep an eye out for more awesome releases soon to come!

Darci from QHR Technologies

Industry: Medical Devices

Traction Guest Review

Not only is this a great tool to track who is coming into our office and when, but it's great to inform other staff members when they have an interview or visitor. I like the sign in history if we have to look back on entries, and this is a great tool if there were to be an emergency evacuation and we need to keep track of those who were in the office who were guests.

Pros

Simple integration with our office, very efficient and easy to track employees and guests.

Cons

The sign in process is linked to a sticker printing machine when guests sign into Traction. We have had multiple instances where the printing machine and iPad with traction does not link up and creates an error in the printing process. I'm unsure if the printing machine is related to traction, or something our company implemented ourselves, but there has been multiple errors regarding this.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review Darci! We built out features like sign-in notifications, the guest book, and emergency notifications believing that it would add value to companies with a variety of security and visitor management needs, and we're excited to hear that indeed features like these have been beneficial to your company! On the other hand, printer machines can at times be a source of frustration -- I'll reach out over email to try learning more about what you're experiencing. We want to make sure that printing goes as smoothly as other parts of your experience using our software.

Bethany from BridgeHealth

Excellent customer service and a company committed to evolving their product

I would highly recommend traction guest if you are looking for a guest management program. They have simplified the whole process to make it obtainable for anyone while looking professional and sharp. The staff are knowledge and incredible support. We have never used guest management programs before and we are thrilled with the innovation of Traction Guest.

Pros

The program is very easy to use for guest and administration. Their tutorials and help links usually can resolve any problem that you may have. If you are still are confused on how to work something in the program, their staff is always readily available via email or a phone call. Our point of contact, Jovito, is always making sure we are doing well and satisfied with TG. He has been extremely helpful and patient with any questions we have and always very friendly. Within the first few months that we have been using TG, staff and guest have praised how efficient and professional it looks. We have seen updates in the program which shows that TG is committed to evolving and becoming better.

Cons

We have been very satisfied from the very beginning implementation stage to now when it is running in full swing. We have had a few badge printing issues but that has nothing to do with TG itself but rather the printer company.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied September 2018

Hi Bethany. Thank you for your review. Glad to hear your guest management process is now running smoothly. We're working on more tutorials for the many new features we released. Reach out if you have any questions!

KRISTOPHER from Comren, Inc.

Amazing Customer Support

Amazing, their customer service is exceptional. We had a request regarding data transfer and they were so attentive and accomodating. We had multiple conference calls with Traction Guest where they invited multiple people from their team all working together to get it done. They constantly followed up with us to make sure our needs were met.

Pros

How customizable it can be and the ability to push the data out in real time to our server/environment.

Cons

Having to refresh the iPad when making some minor changes. The administration part of this is done offsite so sometimes it is difficult to get someone to refresh the iPad.

Customer Service

Response from Traction Guest

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for the review Kris! It's been a pleasure for our team to work with yours and ensure that we could address your company's needs. Worth noting is that our iPad app does an auto-refresh over wifi every 5 minutes. That'll pull in new updates that Admins make remotely. Any time you need additional support in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Vincent from Felss Rotaform

Industry: Machinery

The top visitor software brand

My overall experience has been extremely great. When you need customer service, you can literally pick up the phone, hit one number and speak with a knowledgeable customer support agent and get help with ANYTHING!

Pros

I could not believe how easy it was to setup and use all the various functions and features that Traction Guest has to offer. Even for people who aren't good with technology, the way they've created the administrative side of it, makes it so simple to use.

Cons

The sign out page could use some upgrading and integration with the guest list.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Traction Guest has the best features and the lowest price of all the visitor software companies I researched.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the review Vincent! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a smooth and seamless experience implementing and using the Traction Guest platform at your site! Our team has raised areas of improvement for the Signout Page with our product and development teams, and we continue to be all ears for any feedback and enhancement suggestions you have! And of course we remain available for any support you and your colleagues may need in the future!

Kabao from Harbor House Domestic Abuse Programs

During emergency evacuation alarm practices, we've been able to specify who exactly is in the building. Staff/hosts appreciate the notifications when their guests arrive. Volunteer members are able to report their hours via signage. Overall, we've had a great experience with Traction Guest.

Pros

Easy to set up, simple and has helped track who is in the building.

Cons

Short interruption to user experience when changes and update occur. For example, the new sign out experience was confusing for a few guests.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Great customer service throughout the entire process, pricing and ease of use.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied March 2020

Thank you for writing this review Kabao! We're thrilled to hear how your organization has benefited from deploying Traction Guest! Amid our continuing efforts to improve Traction Guest, users can be kept up to date on software updates and releases via https://updates.tractionguest.com/. Please do let us know if there's any way we could assist your organization again at any time!

Amy from US Venture

Industry: Oil & Energy

Support

The experience has been very positive from ease of use to reliability.

Pros

Support is always fantastic to work with.

Cons

We have the ipad and printer setup on the secure wifi. Dealing with Networking to have the printer and iPad on the same network has been challenging. Being able to connect the printer directly to the iPad would be a huge improvement.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2020

Thank you so much for the review Amy! Our team has enjoyed working with yours. Printers can of course be tricky to work with - if it's worth considering on your end, bluetooth and LAN hard-wiring are worth considering if the printer model is a QL-820NWB! If you have any questions or would like guidance on setting that up, reach out to us at support@tractionguest.com or at +1 855 215 9508!

Tom from GEMCITY Engineering

Traction Guest - Top Contender

Traction Guest will face all of our guests coming in the door. And we will start that experience in a positive way with a touch of high-tech. It will be a big part of the first impression. It will also generate some efficiencies in notifying users that they have a visitor.

Pros

Traction Guest is designed with Business in mind. It has all the features we needed. Workflow-based configuration, flexible NDA (document signing) management, Active Directory friendly, customizable themes, good notifications (Email/SMS).

Cons

Visitor Management is not easy. So Traction Guest has created a system to manage all the possibilities. So it takes a good deal of learning and understanding their product to put it into place. Badge design in the system could be greatly improved. The badge creation portion of the software is not quite as good as it could be. But I hear they are working on it.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Traction guest was fairly competitive in price, NDA (document signing) management, work-flow based configuration, flexible rules for the workflow, AD friendly.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied November 2019

Hi Tom Thanks for all of the positive feedback! I'm glad to see you're taking advantage of so many features. We're always here to help, and that includes badge design! While we wait for an updated editor, don't hesitate to reach out to us with sketches or mock-ups of your ideal badge. We'll gladly help you put something together! -Alim

Kaitlyn from StandardAero

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Visitor Management Made Easy!

Positive experience and great team committed to continuous improvement. Always listening to customer needs.

Pros

Traction Guest software has allowed us to operationalize our approach to visitor management. The ability to integrate training and security requirements enterprise wide, with guest connect action has far surpassed all expectation.

Cons

Support team response time/time difference from west-east coast of Canada.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that Traction Guest has helped improve your visitor management and security processes! The Guest Connect Action is an especially useful tool when it comes to enhancing configurability to your setup. Your company's past and current feedback are important to us, and we'll remain all ears if there are any feature requests or enhancement requests that you and your colleagues would like to raise with us.

James from Inari Agriculture

Industry: Biotechnology

Really good, but still needs a little work

Pros

Touch-less sign-in is a great feature. I'm looking forward to see how this get developed as most vendors in this space are scrambling to write new code and features to handle this. TractionGuest is on the right path.

Cons

Having two different workflow/experience builders makes it a little difficult to keep track of which-is-what. Templates could use better explanation how to use. More custom branding and editing would be helpful.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied August 2020

Thank you for taking time to write this review James! We're glad to hear that your organization is benefiting from our touchless sign-in feature! With this being a feature that was built in swift response to the pandemic, we're definitely keen on making it as simple for users as possible, and your feedback helps us on this front. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional feedback or enhancement requests you'd like to share!

Brett from QHR Technologies

Industry: Medical Devices

Sign-In for Safety

Very great, easy to use and awesome customer service.

Pros

Traction allows our organization to keep track of every guest and vendor entering our facility. It allows our team to manage on-site safety and ensure every head is accounted for. Badges are easily identifiable and easy to use.

Cons

How Traction does not come with its own printer or badge supplies.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review Brett! We set out to help companies in many industries improve visitor/vendor management and improve security of their facilities, and that has become even more important during the pandemic. We're thrilled to hear that you've had success with our product at your company's sites and facilities. When it comes to badge printing, we can help with printer roll orders and we can provide recommendations on printer types -- that said, badge printing needs come with their own variety, and we don't want that to take away from our focus on optimizing visitor management processes and on the other impactful aspects that comprise them.

John from Chamberlain Group

Industry: Building Materials

Review 2020-0108

I am very please with the support the service team provides. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a gem.

Pros

Ease of installation and customization. Graphical programming really helped.

Cons

1. Red Flag process is very weak and not useful. 2. Would like a more robust and simple invite program - although i haven't used the current version much yet.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2020

Hey John, thank you so much for your feedback! We have always enjoyed working with you as well and we're glad to hear that you've been able to install and customize Guest to your liking. I have shared your feedback on the watchlist and invite functionality with our team. We already have big plans coming up, especially for the invite functionality, which will make it easier for you and users in the future. Feedback like yours really drives our product forward. Thank you! -Jovito

Phil from Palmer Johnson Power Systems

Great Product!

Great experience from implementation to continuous improvement via the customer/technical support team.

Pros

The ease of administration and support from the Traction Guest Team.

Cons

I don't believe there is anything that I dislike about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Previous reviews, cost, and presentation/demo from sales team. Also, met all of our needs without a ton of "fluff" features that were not needed.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied March 2020

Hi Phil! Thank you for writing this review! We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far, and continue to be only a call or email away any time there's any additional assistance we can provide for your company!

Jen from Genalyte

Awesome customer service advocate - Great tool

Allows our company to save money on a full time receptionist and allows for easier check in along with a nicer way to have guests notify employees of their arrival to our building

Pros

I appreciate the ease of checking people into the system - from the back end the set up in the system is relatively easy once you walk through it with your CSA and I also like the various settings for each type of visitor. Love that you get an email and a text when someone arrives. The UI is easy and straight forward.

Cons

There are bugs like with any software - Sometimes the notifications are slow to appear on email or text. I would be helpful if the software had a feature to let the guest know that the host has received a notification and will be with them in a few minutes. We've had a few hiccups with the DocuSign feature - I know that's not part of your software but maybe they could do an update on the integration? At times the visitor cant get past the DocuSign page and the system freezes for a few mins and wont let them complete the check in.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied July 2017

Hi Jen. Thank you for your review! We like your suggestion on the guest notification once the host has acknowledged his arrival. We love getting ideas from our customers to further shape our roadmap. We'll give you a call to trouble shoot the DocuSign account there might be something we need to adjust.

David from A. L. Hansen Mfg.

Industry: Machinery

Traction Guest Support

Not being a user I cannot really provide an overall experience that would be worthy of the product.

Pros

I am involved in the installation and support of the Traction Guest software, not the selection and frequent use of it. That being said I am most familiar with the technical support of the software and have found the tech support group to be excellent in all of the times I have contacted them. I would not hesitate to recommend the Traction Guest software solely on the basis of their technical support staff.

Cons

I can only say that my company is least happy with the amount of time that guest logins are maintained "out of the box" ~ that being 30 days. According to tech support this can be increased, but there is some kind of process involved with making that case with the Traction Guest developers.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

I was not involved in this aspect of the software.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2020

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that you have found our service excellent and that you won't hesitate to recommend us to others. In regards to guest logins being maintained for 30 days, that's the default 30-day cache on the iPad. We can always extend that for you upon request. Please contact us and we can have that done for you! -Vankie

Evan from Utah Support Advocates for Recovery Awareness (USARA)

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A savings of time and money for our non-profit

It's been really easy to implement and use, has come with a great set of features, and their staff has always been a pleasure to work with.

Pros

The features, particularly the experience editor to manage the front end, are very robust and easy to use for both beginners and advanced users.

Cons

More advanced reporting systems on sign-in data from the Web interface would be great.

Needed more features

Response from Traction Guest

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the review, Evan! We really appreciate your feedback on the platform. Your use case is very unique and supports a great cause. Looking forward to our Customer Success session next week to discuss our Salesforce integration. We are happy to provide some best practices on how to report from the platform as well. We are here to help!

Wil from Skurka Aerospace Inc

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy and quick to deploy

Excellent customer support. Very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use. Visual Compliance and ITA integration.

Cons

No capability to connect to a phones system to call the host.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Other sister companies have started using the same system

Response from Traction Guest

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review Wil! Ease of use and configurability are important to us, and we're glad that they have been characteristic of your experience with our software! We welcome this feedback and any more that may come in the future, and our customer support team remains available by phone, email, or live-chat anytime you need us!

Konstantin from Liniax

Not only is TractionGuest simple to use, but it is also the most customizable platform on the market

Seamless sign in process

Pros

-Most important- The entire sign in process is customizable. You as a client, will be able to alter the system at your own discretion - The Admin GUI/ controls is thoroughly designed. You have full control of assigning different permissions to different user accounts as you see fit. For example, in our company (Unilever), we have accounts set for security, for management and for IT support (admin) - You can alter the sign in process per Ipad. No restrictions on buildings/company sites -Clean Dashboard Controls -Beautiful sign in application (for Ipad) -Great Customer Service -Dev teams are willing to work with you on your specific product requests -Lots of training available

Cons

Not sure if this can even be considered negative, but what you are buying is just software. You will need to provide your own Ipad, stand and printer. With that said, you have the option to buy whatever fits your situation and are not bound by what the company is offering. Of course, TractionGuest support can help you find everything you need for the setup. (It's really simple!)

Response from Traction Guest

Replied January 2018

Konstantin, thank you for your awesome review. We really appreciate it!

Les from Illes Seasonings and Flavors

Industry: Food Production

Traction Guest has exceeded our Expectations!

We are a food manufacturing company that needed a better process for guests visiting our plant. We wanted to eliminate a manual sign-in sheet while still having signed NDA legal documents. With Traction Guest, this process was made simple and provided us with an experience level that exceeded our expectations. Based on the type of visit (Customer, Supplier, Job Interview, Delivery, Temporary Employee or Applying for a Job), Traction Guests guided experience processes the guest through several questions including signing a NDA legal document (which expires once a year) and notifies the visiting Hosts that the guest has arrived without front Office personnel interruption. And when it comes to supporting, the customer representatives were fantastic in the initial roll-out when it came to providing suggestions for improvement and any support issues that occurred. I look forward to more of our suggestions being put in place as I know this will enhance the product beyond belief.

Pros

Very flexible in the experiences process

Cons

Need more user allowed modifications for Themes and the ability to search visitors by date without the need to export the data.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your review, Les! Our team really enjoyed helping you get started and are glad to hear it is working so well. We will continue to improve our platform and will look into how we can make themes even more customizable. Really appreciate your ideas!

Bryan from Warn Industries

Warn Review

The features and options are better than any other solution we tested and there is a lot of potential on the road map. The support team has been very responsive and easy to work with. Overall a great solution.

Pros

That it integrates with Outlook for a more seamless experience for the end user.

Cons

There are a lot of great features but not all are properly. Not a big Con as some have already been fixed and the last few have been submitted to dev. Just didn't hit the ground running like we expected but should be fine once fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Traction Guest

Features (Outlook integration) and road map. Seems to have best potential road map for improvements and new features.

Response from Traction Guest

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the review Brian! We appreciate your honest feedback over how much smoother the rollout could've gone. We're delighted to also hear that many of Traction Guest's features and options have helped and benefited your organization, and we appreciate your suggestions on features and enhancements that you've expressed to us. Any time you and your team have further suggestions or need support again, we remain available and happy to help!