• Pros

• "being using the telephony software for a few years and I have never had a problem. It always works. "

• "Good quality sound User Friendly Quickly installed Reliable phone system "

• "I thought I liked all the features it had for the price point compared to the other telephony platforms out there."

• Cons

• "wish it had an easier integration with ZOHO. However, when you configure it with ZOHO it works great and never breaks. "

• "The iOS apps have significantly improved, they are just missing the iOS comfort features in the text messaging UI: auto correct and predictive word suggestions. "

• "Sometimes there can be a small gap between words and sounds, but it is not much of an issue."

Browse Callhippo Reviews

Fortune from Ogastartup Digital Solutions

Great Customer Support!

Pros

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

Cons

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Hugo from www.theclickscounsel.com

Industry: Investment Management

Customer Support Service - Live Chat

I would really like to thank my amazing support agents who have been with me from the beginning and continue to be there, guiding me and holding my hand every step of the way, their product knowledge is superb, they respond within seconds, they're patient and very kind and also a great team of advisers! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! It is individuals like these two that hold a company's name and reputation as high as possible. It is very rare to find support agents that go the extra mile for their customers and so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have went above and beyond, assisting me with my needs. Thank you for such an outstanding support service! Please keep it up!

Pros

What I appreciate most about Call Hippo, hmm... It would be the virtual numbers, it is the main reason I signed up for this in the first place, so I started on the bronze plan however within a few days I upgraded to platinum as it offers so much more benefits like soft-phone integration, unlimited calling minutes plus a free virtual number.

Cons

What I didn't appreciate about the software is using the call Hippo dialing soft-phone, I mean yes it is simple to use and effective in terms of its functionality however I don't quite like the look of it, it looks boring, I really would recommend that the look could be a little more interesting.

Reasons for Choosing Callhippo

Well I noticed that it was more affordable to get a virtual number from CallHippo however that was not the case because I had to get on a plan which costed me more than I expected but by then it was too late to back out, luckily I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and they recommenced that I upgrade my plan to get more benefits because I was also looking for afford calling per second billing and once I found out what the Platninum plan had to offer I was more than happy to choose it!

Aaron from Code Creators Inc

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

CallHippo Review

Good

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great support guy he helped solve my problem within a day

Cons

Yes sometimes the systems gets down and causes a lot of problems

David from Normandien Pass Ranch (Pty) Ltd

Cautiously Optimistic

Cautiously Optimistic!

Pros

After an initial poor experience with one of the support staff the manager stepped in. Kudos to following through on numerous awkward first starts. Despite one after another issues that came up they finally persevered and I have a functional product to try out for the next year. We will see how the relationship goes after I've had some time to use.

Cons

Some of the functionality is clear other parts are not so. The company could do themselves a favor by clearly documenting the capabilities AND LIMITATIONS so that the prospective customer knows what they are. The company could also do themselves a favor by reviewing their website and removing obvious typographical, grammatical and outright silliness from their website (i.e, there is no Boston County in California). The lack of paying attention to detail in the web pages was evident in similar problems that occurred getting the software to work. I feel like I was the first customer that ever used the product from South Africa.

Response from CallHippo

Replied December 2018

Hi David, we are happy that you are staying with us. Now that you understand that South Africa local number requires local address proof to activate. There are certain guidelines set by the carriers with respect to virtual phone numbers activation and we have to abide by those to avoid any abuse. We don¿t need any personal information nor, we bill our customers for unused services. We are a legitimately registered US company. We would appreciate if you can re-evaluate the feedback.

Jeff from Remitr

More than meets the eye...

Great integration with HubSpot, and the click-to-dial feature from within HubSpot has pretty much solved the issue of needing to shrink the dialpad.

Pros

The product is very easy to use - only took a few minutes to set everything up and I continue to find helpful features...the dashboard is similar to that of a full CRM and has quite a few stats and features for tracking call volume, etc. The product has a great integration feature and once my dialer was fully integrated with HubSpot, it had a great effect on my overall productivity and cut down quite a bit on my time spent between calls...no need to go back and forth to the dialpad!

Cons

The only two features which require improvement are: 1. The voicemail setup requires me to create a recording using separate software, and then upload it to CH 2. It would be nice to be able to minimize the dialpad in order to hover over pages and see phone numbers which I am manually keying in without having to switch back and forth between the page i am reading and the dialpad 'page'...

Poonam from E Virtual Employees

Amazing customer support and call quality!

Overall a nice experience! like the features, clarity on dashboard(after your customer services helped me understand it better) and of course value for money!

Pros

That we always someone to reach out to, in case of a query! need to follow those long procedures to get to the customer service dept. Someone new like me, might have questions and queries in the initial phase! And I highly appreciate CallHippo customer service!

Cons

I would say you should come up with options where one can sign up, without having a GSuit account or with email IDs like Gmail.com, yahoo.com! As I believe an entrepreneur, or a freelancer, might not have access or availability of official email Id! Hence they are left with no choice than not to use your service!!

Selina from GenY Credit

CallHippo is great!

Great! Customer support is immediate which is a huge plus in my book. And the software is user-friendly.

Pros

It's easy to use. This is my first time using software with advanced functionality. I was nervous, but the learning curve was not as steep as I thought it would be. I am slowly onboarding my team. One was able to get started right away with no experience using this platform

Cons

This has nothing to do with the software itself but I wish there were readily available training videos that I can provide my team.

Reasons for Choosing Callhippo

It came highly recommended and the Call Recording function was included in my package.

Jayson from Twinkle

super easy to setup

the support rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was freaking awesome, she really is what sealed the deal for me. a million times better than the terrible support i got from nexmo.

Pros

it just works. fast. no headaches, no programming.

Cons

nothing yet. i just started using it but everything has been great.

Sven from land-a-deal, Inc

CallHippo has improved dramatically

CallHippo offers a great value for money. If you’re looking for a competitive VOIP solution with mobile applications, don’t look further. Namely the mobile apps have extremely improved over the past year.

Pros

CallHippo features everything you really need to make VOIP calls overseas from a different continent, and this at an unbeatable price. It works without any delay. Callers don’t have a clue that you’re not local.

Pricing

Milthon from welldone tours

Great tool for small business that want to look more professional

Friendly platfomr, intergration with my CRM and great price

Pros

I like the tool because it is easy to use, it allows me to be connected to my telephone exchange from the country or place that I am, which allows me to speak with my clients easily, safely and clearly. Very good connection, audio quality and customer service

Cons

The technical support I feel that sometimes they do not know well what they are doing, they take a little time to give answers to the tickets and the transfer of calls stinks!

Holly from Informed 365

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Pros

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Reasons for Choosing Callhippo

It was a simple platform with an easy to understand pricing structure. I just wanted something basic with no hidden costs. CallHippo was the most transparent and simply explained.

Andrew from Belk

Perfect phone assistant for small businesses

When you're running a small business, your biggest problem is to divide tasks and to manage calls coming to a single line. The situation here was going out of control, and we had no idea whom to call, or whom to assign a call. CallHippo just fit in the gap and solved all of our problems at once. We set it up in few hours, and it has been making us happy ever since. The line will not always be perfect, and there can be few dropped calls from time to time, but I really think you shouldn't worry about it as you have the perfect customer service on hand to help you deal with the issue. They're pretty quick to fix your problem, even if you're using the lowest plan or you're a new user.

Pros

There is absolutely no confusion concerning the price, you get the set and the features you paid for. In fact, they are pretty straightforward in every sense, providing awesome service whenever necessary. I use it to set availability and to keep track of who has been called, and my favorite thing about it is that I'm not paying per user. It has been a faithful assistant for 6 months now, and the experience is nothing but wonderful.

Artin from PPC

Great features, well worth the money!

Good experience. They have great customer service that is eager to help. Eventhough they seem to be located in India, it in no way lowers the value of their offering.

Pros

It has what you need for a phone number. Speedy set up, then you can forward the new number to your personal or office number. We've included a voice mail as well so all calls are greeted with a professional message while the line is being redirected. in the past tried 2 other services that did not work and this is the best by far. Been using it for almost 1 year. The phone app is really handy as you can call from the app.

Cons

Nothing much. all is good and can't think of anything, except that for some countries they don't have phone numbers. But guess that's not something not to like - it's just that their service does not include it. If they can have phone numbers for most countries in the world that would be better

Call Hippo --best way to Manage calls

Pros

It helps a lot to maintain call details and helps us to Manage to whom we have to call and whom we have called.it basically work on VoIP and its inbuilt tool helps to find out the details of the callers.It automatically provides the Time Zone while making a call to avoid dilemma of the Time Zone.Its web version and App version remains in sync with each other.We can add on our ads/voice messages while we are offline or we are not available.

Cons

I have been using this from the last dew years , i hadnt find any Dislike ,but sometime due to slow internet the lags can be easily seen between with the Communicators

David from a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals

Industry: Chemicals

Excellent Customer Support Team

Pros

CallHippo has truly a wonderful customer support team. My team received great help from the support team right from the beginning of the CallHippo adoption. When my team had a bit of difficulty porting our numbers over or during the initial setting up process, the support staff made sure that everything was resolved in time. They have some really genuine people on board and the customers are treated with the utmost respect and care. CallHippo works seamlessly as a whole system. We really appreciate the feature of Call Recording which has been a great help to improve our customer support. CallHippo is an affordable system with great customer service and features. CallHippo is definitely worth a try!

Ivy from Profitable Personnel

Great Customer Service

Pros

1. They offered great customer service, previously [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on of their customer service assisted me and walk me through my concern politely. 2. Convenient to use, handy and you can use your phone when you are outside the office to take calls.

Cons

Before you can't log in using 2 devices at the same time as Desktop + laptop but now you can so I can't think of any cons right now. Oh, and of course because this is a web-based app so make sure you are always online.

NADEEM from MERITZEAL Marketing Solutions

Quality

Pros

Easy to use, mobile app usage.

Cons

Calling, messaging, incoming call, mobile app options

Andrew from ISCAP

CallHippo

The overall experience has been pretty good. The services work well, I had no problems that disturbed my clients, customer support has been brilliant in helping too and the telephone services at the price level are quite good, which will help immensely in the annual expenses.

Pros

-The customer support team is excellent. They are very responsive and help me resolve my problems. -The prices are afordable: comparable or better than others Virtual Phone Services. -Provides great services for international calling ! Makes international calls alot more easy and less expensive. -It is easy to use. -It has a simple UI which greatly facilitates the domain of the service.

Cons

I had some problems trying to register even with a business email I could not create a new account and the first time I used the service it crushed 2 times and keep logging me out of my account. But i called the support team and they helped me resolve the problem.

Naomi from fusiontech

Great Experience

New-age voip business phone system CallHippo is a boon to my business. With this software, I can now look forward to modern ways of business interactions. From my clients to my team members, I ensure proper flow of work and uninterrupted communication. CallHippo helps me to bind everyone in a common forum and take corporate communications, to a new level. The software also generates useful data and analytics that help me to assess my team performance and take proper measures to improve their productivity.

Pros

Good quality sound User Friendly Quickly installed Reliable phone system

Cons

Waiting for few more feature updates

Michael from buyOTTads.com

never had a problem

Tech support answers either live or within minutes. The entire staff is easy to work with.

Dwayne from Harps Etc

Useful Product At The Best Price

Never knew that CallHippo can be so useful for my team. As the sales manager; I feel compelled to use this software and of course I enjoy its benefits. While communicating with clients, I can transfer or forward calls to the respective team members. Being on another call, It can also queue up calls, until it's received by any of my team member. A WOW thing about CallHippo is its customised music and message system, which works best during our absence

Pros

Useful App For Business, Flexibility , User Friendly, Affordable

Adel from Schmidt Corporation

Industry: Import and Export

Great business tool!

CallHippo has changed the dimension of business communication. It has just been a month and going by the increasing statistics of my customer service, all credits to the new-age virtual calling system. Using this, I have been able to channelize my communication efforts in the right direction, select the right resource for the specific customer and improve the productivity of my team, as a whole. Overall, it has been a great help for streamlining customer support and enhancing relation with customers.

Pros

Elegant and user friendly interface

Cons

Does not have IVRS

Response from CallHippo

Replied April 2017

Hi Adel, Thanks for reveiwing our product. Our team is working hard on adding variety of features and it will get updated in near future. We are always decidated to improve our product by eliminating the bugs and make it useful for users rather than just providing a list of features. Thanks for choosing CallHippo.

Aleksandr from Altezza Travel

Amazing support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (a person from Support team in CallHippo)

Pros

Our company is engaged in arranging safari tours and Kilimanjaro climbing in Tanzania. Currently, we are undergoing an onboarding process with the CallHippo company, and the service is totally impressive! The support team responds to online chat within a couple of seconds. It took us literally 10 minutes to reach agreement on special rate terms, get a good cost proposal and, most importantly, we had a chance to purchase phone numbers for all countries in which we plan to run active sales.

Cons

At the moment I’m clarifying the possibility of connecting numbers from CIS countries, the website does not have such an opportunity, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support team promised to help.

Sadia from Selvstendig næringsdrivende

The life saver app

Pros

This app literally saves lives. I can sit anywhere in the world and get a desiring number. It helps me so much in my business and helped me grow to the level that I could never imagine.

Cons

I have not find any cons till now. It's a best app. I reccommend it to everyone. No one will regret having this software.

Aditya from PAW

Great service; easy to implement and well priced

Generally happy with it!

Pros

It was so quick to get started and the dashboard is easy to understand and use. The browser based dialer works well for us too.

Cons

The integration with our crm has been fiddly and the final implementation is still far from ideal. If this was smoother it would be a big win!

Ethan from Mesh Scheduling Inc.

Callhippo does what I want it to.

Overall good experience. No problems so far. I can't speak to the customer service, because we haven't needed to call customer service! Good problem to have.

Pros

For our company, we need a product that can both receive and send calls to current clients and potential clients. Callhippo does that.

Cons

None. The service functions when we need it to, which is what we need.

Janis from CakeHR

Quick support

Up to date call solution which is not that much overprized yet :)

Pros

Integration with Pipedrive & I like that they are quick on answering in chat

Cons

To solve some bugs, sometimes takes months, positively all sorted now. Call rates could be better if compared to Freshsales

James from Data Schematics

Made communication process easy with clients!

I have been using CallHippo for a month now. It has proved to be very helpful. It is very simple and easy to use as well. I was able to set it up in just a few seconds and my team could start working on it immediately. Our team operates in more than 3 countries and this was the simplest call solution over the web. The best part is that it does not require any extra software or hardware requirements. It helped my team to collaborate and work easily. The team could reach the deadline of one project we had started recently all thanks to CallHippo. It has definitely made our life easy!

Pros

Clean design User Friendly Awesome customer support Good call quality

Response from CallHippo

Replied March 2017

Thanks a lot for reviewing us. We are already working on adding variety of features. It will be delivered very soon.

Saad from Self employed

Industry: Security and Investigations

Awesome Software

Pros

The Software is very Good. Alternative of Mobile phone.

Cons

I can talk to my friends over internet.

paul j d from Slx management inc

Invasive privacy requests— very scary company

Incredibly scary. I received emails copied to lots of people requesting photo of, addresses, website domain data, business background, phone number and other personal identifying data that would allow a scammer to use my credit card. When I told callhippo personnel this was illegal in Canada they backtracked on that request but cancelled my account. I would not touch this company and certainly do not provide personal photo, birthdate, address data that can be used with your credit card to impersonate and steal identities. That is why we use credit cards to avoid those kinds of scams. Beware. I’m reporting the callhippo to the privacy commissioner in Canada and credit card company visa.

Pros

I tested the number and it worked the A’s expected when I set up the account.

Cons

The software was adequate for my needs but the agents at callhippo started requesting sensitive personal information immediately after taking my credit card data.

Response from CallHippo

Replied June 2019

Hi Paul, You must understand that virtual telephony is prone to fraudulent and spamming activities and therefore, we require to verify legitimacy of the account holder to prevent abuse. Having said that, we don't mean to question your integrity but this is a procedure that we follow to ensure that we understand our customers well. Besides this, we do not store your credit card details and payments are processed on a very secure platform. Specific to your case, we were not able to find any info that verifies your identity. The website domain you used is not functional, we were unable to find you on any platforms such as linkedin. We respect your rights and privacy. CallHippo will only request and never force to share additional details. You are free to cancel the account and request refund. At the same time, we find extremely inconvenient to lose honest customers but we cannot disregard the safety measures. We thank you for your understanding.

Amielia from The Control Group

Disgusting customer service and will not give a refund even though I proved their sales lied.

Horrible. I asked for a refund on the 1st of May and it is now the 11th and they still keep going in circles. They will not put me through to a manager and all they do is say "sorry for the inconvenience" which is clearly automated and just a general reply - goes to show how much they have these problems.

Pros

Nothing. Sales lied to me and they would not send me the entire transcript for the conversation where the salesman told me incoming calls would not be charged unless we transferred the calls. We ensured we were on a plan that included this. They then charged us additional. The next person then told me that we are charged per minute for all calls and I was told the wrong thing by the sales person. I eventually proved I was correct after many hours and told them I wanted a refund. They tried to keep me as a customer and I told them no. This amount of minutes they deducted was close to 15 but I was the only person who had trialed this number and I did not ever answer. I left 1 voice mail to see how it works. All up, including the time it took to connect, I would have spent between 2 - 3 minutes trialing this system. I will be using RingCentral now because I have used it with another client and they are better in every way. They may cost slightly more but trust me pay the extra!!!

Cons

The customer service and sales are ridiculous.

Nathan from Dekko Group

Industry: Textiles

Made My Business Communication With Clients Easy

Pros

Easy to Setup - No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Call Analytics, VoiceMail, Call Queuing, On Hold Music, Custom Message

Cons

Requested for Android app and they delivered within 2 months. Custom availability settings are bit confusing.

Paramjeet from Vertexplus Softwares Pvt. Ltd.

Best virtual telephony, i had ever used.

Pros

affordable pricing, user friendly interface, best customer support & easy to use, provides services in 50+ countries

Cons

have some issues with i- phone & android apps but they are working on it, it will resolved shortly.

Eric from The Burge Inc.

Industry: Import and Export

Awesome Product for Small Business and Enterprises

I am the owner of an Export Company and have clients in multiple countries. I keep traveling a lot to those countries for my business. Previously, once I buy the sim, I had to keep changing it according to the country I was in. I found this very annoying. But thanks to CallHippo, I do not have to keep changing my sim card, or anything anymore. This VoIP based product helps me do all these easily. I can also set call forwarding to my local number and thus I do not have to miss any business calls anymore. Good going CallHippo :)

Pros

Excellent App Smooth process to setup Unbeatable pricing Smoothen out customer support Help in making data-driven strategies

Cons

Lack of some features

Ananaya from Asia Society

Made communication with clients smooth & easy

I had never believed in the words of my friend, but now using it for almost a 6 months, I just can't run my business without CallHippo. For a business that revolves around its customers, I prefer Callhippo for boosting communication with clients and improving my service quality. While using the Callhippo phone system, I can track all incoming and outgoing calls and ensure prompt action, from my end. Overall, I am greatly satisfied by the functionality and performance of the software

Pros

Easy to Setup - No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Call Scheduling, Unlimited Calling Plans

Cons

Couldn't find anything disappointing till now.

Fantastic Customer Service and Solution for the price

Solved our problems with Covid19 and staff working from home and round the world. Allowed for the calls to route to relevant departments.

Pros

Setting up an IVR that is professional and routes to different departments. This has played a big role during covid19 with staff stranded round the world. International local number recognittion based on customer on website geo location! Shopify integration.

Cons

Its improved a lot .When we first used the service the reception and quality of calls wasnt great. now that is fixed and the quality seems to be fine.

Fazil from 3CTechies

I like the support provided by Owaisbaig. Thank you

Pros

All the features are awesome. It's really easy to use.

Cons

I hope you guys add extensions also. So that we can take multiple calls from our customers.

Maria from Las Playas Auto Sales INC

Great customer service!

Pros

The solve my problem as quickly as possible [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved it in less than 10 minutes

Cons

Sometimes it takes to long to forward a call

Hussain from Arts and Crafts

Raiting

Pros

I can contact people as if I'm not from foreign country

Cons

Help support by chatting with your team and a direct request

Smith from Resource

Industry: Wholesale

The most unique and dynamic virtual calling system, CallHippo helps me to streamline business communication and bring everyone on a common platform. Using this software, I can seamlessly interact with my globally spread clients. At the same time, I can connect with my worldwide teams and talk in real-time. The best thing about the software is its call forwarding feature that allows my team to attend business calls while travelling!

Pros

Ease of use Quickly installed Good quality sound

Unnikrishnan from Peninsula business solutions

Excellent Customer Support

Excellent.

Pros

While the product is good, the customer support is excellent. I want to mention these 2 guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who provided prompt and excellent solutions to my problem. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was available for support even at 12 in the midnight to resolve my queries. Really appreciate and recommend Call Hippo.

Cons

Nothing that I can point out. I have been using for 2 months only.

Ease of getting started.

Jonathan from Hook

STAY CLEAR - Seem cheap but you get what you pay for

Their support was rude and they are manipulative in their pricing. I would honestly check out Dialpad if you're looking for a great telephony system for the price. You won't waste any time worrying if they are charging you wrong. These guys shouldn't be business at CallHippo. Guarantee you go an look at our billing minutes if you're a happy customer and you'll see the same patterns.

Pros

Cons

I didn't like the cheating charges where they secretly were charging more for calls when calls were never even made or received. I went in and found this on multiple occasions. Problem there is they automatically refunded my money, no questions asked when I presented it to them. The fact there were no questions asked or even them looking into raises a flag that they knew they were doing it. It's a telephony system. You shouldn't have to waste time and effort reviewing your minutes to see if you were charged unjustly.

worth purchase

just going to 1 week and till now great.

Pros

Till now This is working great. very good user friendly system and anybody can learn quickly

Cons

one click calling. dialing up the system and user-friendly. understanding. is not difficult.

Kanhaiya from Neo International Pvt Ltd

We have been using CallHippo for some time now. The call quality is good.

Pros

The support team is very supportive. The variety of numbers callhippo has is not provided with most other service providers. Additionally, they provide numbers in certain countries on demand. The interface is clean. We can forward calls to multiple numbers at the same time which comes in handy.

Cons

The mobile application is not perfect but they are improving every now and then and hopefully will get better.

Great

Pros

The virtual number is one the features that i found so interesting and it has been working so well. The first time we tried it, their customer service did a very good job in clarifying things to us. Since then we've been enjoying it.

Cons

I think there should be option for free trials for someone that wish to know about how it works before subscribing and even upgrading to a higher package.

johnny from Media

Highly Recommend CallHippo

As I was learning the company and its functionalities I requested help through the chat, a friendly person named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] held my hand through the whole process. I went from learning the companies functionalities to purchasing a plan and I was on my way to integrating my remote call center in light speed,

Pros

Easy to use , set up and roll out! Something complex made easy.

Cons

There is nothing that I did not dislike, Callhippo Has done your homework for you.

zakaria from shabab host

Industry: Computer Networking

thanks you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

In fact, the services provided by callhippo are good Technical support is excellent specially wonderful [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

It does not have a trial period - it does not contain numbers from all countries

Mansoor from RoboMinors

Ease of deployment and seamless customer service

YEP

Pros

Ease of deployment Experience was seamless Great customer service (Juhi assisted me the first time I enrolled)

Cons

UX of portal can be improved. Somethings are not so clear, e.g., if you add another user, there should be a pop-up clarifying that it will add to the cost, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Callhippo

cleaner website, lower costs, great customer service.

Excellent service

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an excellent customer service rep and achieved results immediately.

Cons

Ease of registration and integration, and provides an excellent result.

Maze from AFLAC

Excellent customer service

Pros

Was able to carry on business as per usual even while relocating.

Cons

Ease of use. It is not exactly user-friendly, there were many obstacles in getting it set up but thank goodness for the excellent customer service; he was able to patiently walk me through the entire process and he found solutions for my problems.