• Pros

• "Easy to use! Very use friendly. Great for visibility."

• "The software is pretty easy to use and it works with many different configuration. "

• "This product is very easy to use! The feature are simple to navigate through."

• Cons

• "The call quality is high but if you have headsets that aren't very good it can create issues with audio."

• "Sometimes calls are choppy due to it being over the internet. However, the flexibility of working form anywhere out ways that small occasional inconvenience. "

• "Sometimes it cuts in and out but otherwise good."

Browse NICE inContact Hosted Call Center Reviews

Ryan from Nearshore Inbound Call Experts

Excellent VOIP Service

We've had a great experience with NICE inContact CXone so far, I'm very glad that we switched over from our previous VOIP provider.

Pros

I really appreciate the level of customization NICE inContact has, we have many different profiles for phone agents and the ability to tune everything in to exactly what each agent does has been really great.

Cons

The biggest issue we've had was in setting up supervisor dashboards, anyone with privileges can set one up and the menus start to get cluttered after awhile. We're able to occasionally prune down the views and get things looking reasonable again though.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied July 2020

We appreciate the feedback, Ryan! We'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Warren from FamilySearch

Have been using NICE inContact since 2009

My overall experience with NICE inContact has been fantastic. I enjoy working with my reps as we together try to find the best solution to our problems. I feel they have truly been our partner.

Pros

I worked as an end user of NICE inContact in FamilySearch Support and for the past 4 years I have been working as the FamilySearch Telecommunications Product Engineer. As an end user I found the product to be easy to use and reliable. I was able to seamlessly take chats and calls up to 30 in a day. As the Administrator CXOne/inContact Central is easy to use creating skills, users, and security profiles. As the Engineer working in Studio and creating call flows with Salesforce integration I find the product robust and basically if you can think of it, there is most likely a way to make it happen using APIs and the inContact Studio. I was able to learn the basics and build from there with little training. And what I don't know NICE inContact engineers and account managers are there to help.

Cons

In Salesforce there is a feature that you can login as the user to see what the user is seeing. inContact doesn't have that feature. To troubleshoot a user issue I have to go to some lengths to change the users password and login as them to see if I can see what they are reporting. Speaking of reporting, I know the CXOne platform has addons for better reporting but I feel the dashboards and basic reporting could be made better. For example to be able to drill down on a dashboard to specifics even on the user level.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

It was hands down a better solution than Siebel. Back then UCN then inContact and now NICE inContact was willing to help out in any way they could. When we first started we needed more languages than what they initially offered and they went out of their way to add those languages to their platform.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Warren!

Omnichannel, Multi-site, International Contact Center

InContact has allowed us to increase flexibility in handling contacts across multiple sites. We have been able to utilize functionality that allows our agents to know the guest who is calling and the reason for their contact. Like any tool, there is pros and cons. We have had to adapt some of our business practices to the tool. It is nice, no pun intended, to have all of our tools in one platform (ACD, Quality, Reporting, WFM, etc.).

Pros

InContact allows us to utilize our global staff to ensure our guests receive prompt response time to their phone calls, emails, and chats. We are able to skill and staff our agents across multiple sites to increase efficiency. The software was easy to learn and adapt to for our users when we switched. The tool gives us access to data both real-time and historical needed to make decisions and operate effectively. We are able to have multiple tools (WFM, Quality, ACD, Reporting, etc.) in one platform.

Cons

We skill agents with both voice and digital (email and chat) skills. Because InContact treats chat as a digital media type, it will route both chats and phone calls at the same time which is challenging and limits our ability to utilize the omnichannel feature as we would want to. Without case ownership on email, each reply after the initial email may route to a different agent, which creates challenges with continuity of the communication. Email reporting has been and continues to be a challenge. It is difficult for us to see how many emails were handled on a certain day if the email was handled on a different day than when it came into the system.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your detailed review. We are always working to improve our software. We will pass along your valuable insight to our development teams.

Emily from Alterra Mountain Company

InContact Review

Pros

Very user friendly. We very rarely need help from our IT team to make any changes or updates. Most reports and tools can be figured out. Training tools are great. Integration very simple, using Skybox to assist. TAM, Garland Bailey, is excellent.

Cons

Analytics are hard to use and are not accurate based on what I know. InView does not match InContact reporting. We have asked for support/assistance resolving issues and we have not received resolution in over 3 months. We need additional widgets in the dashboard but can't get them.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

We had already done our due diligence by the time we started evaluating Five9 and they seemed very comparable.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your detailed review, Emily!

Shelly from 3M Enterprise Operations

Dec.2019_3M_US_Admin_Support_inContact

Fast to learn Efficient to setup Good training documentation Wonderful tech support Great experience

Pros

The details offered to discover path of contacts, simple process of escalating issues, and efficiency of setup of users and ACD elements are the best I've dealt with in my 25 years of ACD phone support. Our TAM is amazing & knows her stuff. Reports are capable of great detail

Cons

Because of the open structure to access so much detail, it takes time to analyze what everything means. The integration with Salesforce is wonderful, but seems a challenge to avoid daily errors; often clearing cache and cookies...I know this has much more to do with 3M's network and Salesforce, but everyone thinks it is the phone that causes the problem. We tried to standardize ACD routing setup, however, the cleanup from each deployment sent us down custom paths again; I understand the goal to eventually streamline with the Global Scripts - this is the right thing to do and will make things better, it will just take awhile to get there.

unknown

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you, Shelly!

Nathan from NexTraq

Unsatisfied with the support

Very little though it is simple enough to get setup and having the agents use it when needed.

Pros

The ease of use to setup and have an agent use the platform with very little training or other hand holding.

Cons

The reporting is in need of some help. The reports are intuitive and at times seem to report data different than what we would see in real time.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

Decision was made by other business units. I would have preferred to extend our current Cisco CUCM to support the needs of the business.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied April 2020

Nathan, thanks for your feedback. We certainly want you to have a better experience with Support and we'll forward your feedback to the appropriate team members for attention. Please contact us at corporatecommunications@niceincontact.com if you have any additional feedback. Thank you.

Ashton from Overstock

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great product

Pros

I love the IVR system that they have. It makes routing calls and playing messages really easy and it also has great scripting opportunities. I also like how easy it is to use CXone on the agents computers.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

Nice Incontact is a local company to us and we wanted to focus on inbound calls not outbound.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your review, Ashton! Glad to know about your experience!

Leonard from Century Support Services

Nice inContact CXone review

The overall experience with NICE has been a positive one. There are multiple items that we love, and then some that could use some work. A benefit is that their engineers actually take feedback and if it makes sense there is a good chance that it will be a future update/improvement to the platform.

Pros

We enjoy the multiple features available with CXOne, such as the forecasting tool, MAX agent.

Cons

The thing we like least about the software is the ability to update on a mass scale. Most areas are on a one agent edit scale. Would be beneficial for example if break schedules could be edited on a weekly level view instead of by day.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review Leonard! We'll pass your feedback on to our team.

Ivonne from Senior Resource Development Agency

Industry: Information Services

InContact for ADRC/2-1-1 hybrid

Pros

Product is easy to use anywhere on the go. The KPI reports are exactly what we need for reporting purposes

Cons

I do not like that it logs us out continuously throughout the day

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

More compatible with the services we provide

Response from NICE inContact

Replied May 2020

Thanks for your comments, Ivonne!

Miles from Peek.com

Terrible Onboarding Experience

It is expensive and support is not great. If you pay for a dedicated CSM you get a lot of help, but at an extra $800 a month it's hard to justify. The product is fine but the onboarding was the worst I have ever experienced for any tool I have purchased.

Pros

Up time is good, WFM integration with the basic telephony is nice.

Cons

The onboarding was done by a third party and it was completely botched. They put us on the wrong instance, had to then move us over to a new instance, but the effects were felt for months. The install process took almost 6 months and we still have issues a year and a half later. When we upgraded a product a year later, they never mentioned that an upgraded softphone would also be necessary, so it delayed onboarding once again. Thankfully they offered to comp us the upgraded softphones after weeks of back and forth. Otherwise the project would've cost significantly more than they originally quoted us.

More features and functionality

Response from NICE inContact

Replied April 2020

Miles, we're sorry to hear about your onboarding experience. It seems as though things have improved since then. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please do reach out to us at corporatecommunications@niceincontact.com. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Shelli from Autodesk, Inc.

Review of NICE inContact May 2020

Business problem is routing calls and cases to appropriately skilled reps. It works great! Love how we can integrate with Salesforce and Service Now

Pros

Easy to get going in Studio and training for Agents to use MAX or the Salesforce AgentConsole. Basic scripting tasks are easy to do. Complex tasks have been achievable with the help of PSOD where most techs are amazingly helpful and brilliant! The help pages are ok, provide basic info.

Cons

1. API Documentation is terrible. Hitting F1 on a Studio action for an API returns 'file not found' - there is no documentation on the API. Going into the developer console and looking at the APIs, also lacking info. Date fields provide the ISO regulation, examples would be extremely helpful. 2. In Central, most of the UI is too small to see the full names. Sometimes hovering over each name shows the name, but when looking at a list of 20 per page of POCs or skills the name field is too short to show the full name. There is plenty of white space where the names could be given more spaces. 3. Reporting a defect to tech support (opening a case) requires three or four meetings where I share my screen and reproduce the error again and again. It would be nice if they could use the original video and data to investigate. If they need additional config info, it would be good to ask for it. 4. Reporting call quality issues also requires much going back and forth, even when I've provided data from a quality testing vendor (Spearline). Would be ideal to be able to work with inContact to create a streamlined process where I report the issue, backed with data, and inContact uses the data as leverage with the carrier as proof of quality issues.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied July 2020

Shelli, thank you for your feedback. We want to help you with some of the issues you've outlined in your comments. Could you please reach out to us at corporatecommunications@niceincontact .com? Thank you.

Lindsay from Connecting Point

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Overall a good product

Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above) Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

Pros

It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

Cons

When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at, the numbers were so very different. Skill Performance showed something like 80 abandons, which would be grossly high. Contact History showed something like 5 abandons. This number seemed low. I still don't know which, if either, report is correct and why they would be so different. I called for help and the representative couldn't really tell me why the difference of which was correct. So I went to my internal IT person, who also didn't know. So this is only one issue, but it is SO frustrating. I also cannot figure out how to find pre-que abandons and nobody has been able to help me with that either.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Rob from LCA Vision

Incontact has features but requires commitment of time and learning

We had a VERY rocky start. I believe that most of the issues were with our implementation manager. I have mostly re-written and fixed the studio scripts and eliminated most of the routing issues. I do very much like the universal availability of Soft phone to be used from anywhere and that you can use it with most browsers and operating systems. The auto dialer is definitely the best program in the product. List penetration and reporting make it easy to reach more patients/clients with no lag/delay between reaching the person and speaking with them.

Pros

The available features are great. Hands down, the best auto dialer I have experienced but the set up and testing will take several weeks to tweak to your preference. Logging in from anywhere is very beneficial. Always updated to make the product new and innovative. All-in-one products available. One stop shop for QR, WFM, softphone and Forecasting. Although the program requires a lot of troubleshooting and upkeep, I will admit that it does not go all the way down very often.

Cons

Implementation fees for anything you want to do. For something as simple as SMS response to advance chat. There are costs and fees for everything down to the nickel and dime. This caused us to develop our own server to store calls (due to storage costs), our QR program is 3rd party and our chat program now. We started with Uptivity which is being discontinued 12/31/2019. The new program they suggested was a very large increase in price. So we went with separate company for our QR needs. Turn around is very slow for add-ons and requested changes/features. I highly recommend a well versed main contact with knowledge in building programs, telephony/studio, and user access/security to be a go to person. This will save you time and money in the long run. A program that is always being tweaked requires several updates. The updates can take away from business and cause errors/issues for several users. I typically set my week aside whenever a new release is upcoming so that I can help troubleshoot.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

Our decision was based mostly on the "all-in-one" package with everything in one place. Unfortunately that didn't pan out for us but the auto dialer has been excellent for our purposes.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the detailed review, Rob! We are always striving to improve and will make sure to pass along your comments to our development team. We are happy to hear the auto dialer is working well.

BRANDON from RentPath

USERHUB Review - RentPath

Pros

I work with InContact very intimately from agent facing to back end routing. This software provides a very likable GUI, ease of use, and never fails to deliver quality and overall performance across the board. Being able to truly rely on a contact center solution to deliver as promised is non existent... unless you use InContact. Quality Plans within QM are a life saver! Having our QA team and Supervisors not have to go through calls manually will save us so much time, ultimately allowing us to spend time in other areas that are just as important. We love the Analytics of being able to see sentiment on calls! The accuracy is beyond impressive and is really going to set us ahead of the competition now that we are able to see specific keywords and/or phrases that our agents and our clients are saying. We'd love to be able to report on these key phrases and words to help us grow further! The biggest advantage we were able to gain as an organization was coming from Central with 18,000+ skills and reducing them within USERHUB to 14. This will help us immensely with WFM to be able to forecast accurately knowing that we aren't having to add new queues on a daily basis with the potential of huge error over time.

Cons

As we have come from Central to USERHUB, there has been a lack in QM Reporting ( only 3 reports ) and we have been challenged with Quality Plans not being able to replace calls if they are not a fit for that form designated to that plan. There is an upcoming release that is slated for our cluster on Oct 10th that will give us that function which is great. There is also no Print function for completed QA's. If the Evaluator made a mistake and the agent acknowledges the QA, there is no way to delete a completed or acknowledged QA which creates headaches for our staff. It would make sense to be able to edit a completed QA outside of an agent challenging it. We have also noticed that same calls can be pulled across different Quality Plans - some may not see this as an issue but we like to QA unique phone calls vs ones that have been already scored by someone else. When doing evaluations through the quality plans, there is no call details to look up within a CRM as an example (disposition,callID,DNIS,ANI) Also in the Evaluation Report, if there is a Yes/No question that is score-able with N/A and N/A is selected on the QA form, the Maximum Score Possible column in that report does not remove the total points for that question, which provides inaccurate scores. Also, it seems that the QA Average that is shown in Performance Monitoring is taking an average of the QA's by the percentage when it should be total sum score column / total sum maximu etcm possible score column.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We are happy to hear it is working for you and appreciate you bringing the challenges to our attention. We are always striving to make improvements and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Paul from Draeger, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Call Center software with great functionality

Before utilizing a call center software we provided our individual teams members phone numbers to the customers. This created multiple issues that were unsustainable as the organization grew. Customer complaints started to rise that we were not reachable via phone, that voicemails were not returned in a timely fashion or at all, and there was no data available to evaluate staffing performance and additional resource requirements. InContact solved the majority of these issues and we are now able to not only evaluate the points above, but also categorize the calls through dispositions used to improve call routings. However, there is no report that actually includes all three disposition fields. Only the primary disposition and the disposition comments are available in canned or custom data reports, the secondary disposition can only be reviewed for each call individually in the contact history report.

Pros

Our company upgraded to InContact a few years ago from TASKE. As the local system administrator for one of our sites that uses this software, I provide data reports to all teams tailored to their specific needs. The amount of raw data that can be extracted from InContact is enormous and is very helpful for operation and individual performance evaluation and optimization.

Cons

For our business unit having to transfer calls is not only inefficient, but also not seen as good customer service. There are no easy to use reports available, neither canned nor custom, that would allow simple evaluation of transferred calls that can be reviewed. Additionally, our main business unit running InContact is located in another time zone. Working with InContact Support, there is no way around some time zone issues when setting hours of operations for our local units. When I try to override our normal hours of operations to close the queues for lets say one hour between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, I have to set the end time to 4 pm EST. This would be less confusing if the override wouldn't display the close time incorrectly on my end then, as the notification and countdown will say that it is currently 2 pm and that the business unit is closed for 2 hours until 4 pm.

David from ArbiterSports

Industry: Sporting Goods

InContact it has it all

Pros

I really like the option to I can change the IVR on the fly which is important with our software if it goes down we can notify the customer very quickly which helps drive calls down. I also like the reporting that it can produce.

Cons

I think as a company they should give each of their customer 2 hours of technical time because I would like to switch up my IVR but there are some situations where it to technical for me. Also it is expensive for smaller companies to get all the option the InContact brings.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied July 2020

David, thanks so much for your feedback. We encourage you to provide these suggestions on our customer community portal. They will be taken into consideration if other customers have a similar need as yours.

Erik from Sunrun Inc

Industry: Renewables & Environment

It works great, with very few cons

Pros

We like it because it's solid VoIP product that uses a low bandwidth codec, without sacrificing quality.

Cons

A few of the settings aren't advertised that they're only configurable on the server-side. For example, the Auto-Answer doesn't always stick when the agent changes the setting themselves. We have to engage inContact's customer support to make that change on the Server config settings. That's annoying.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied November 2019

Erik, we appreciate the specific feedback. We will pass it on to the our product teams. Thank you for the review.

Dana from Arch Insurance Group

So Easy to Use

Pros

It is so easy to set up new users, make adjustments to hours of operations, add users to skills, change proficiency, and access call recordings. The reporting capabilities are endless. The support site is very helpful and provides a resource to find solutions in lieu of calling the support center. When I need to contact the support center, all calls are answered quickly and are almost always resolved during the first call.

Cons

The integrated softphone does not have an option to ring through the computer speakers. Unless you have a wireless headset, you cannot hear the phone ringing if you are just a few feet away from your desk.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the detailed review, Dana.

Jonathan from Carewise Health

Constant issues - arguments with Support Teams on validity of issues

Pros

When it works, it's smooth. Its highly customizable for call queues and trees.

Cons

Support is atrocious; constant and large outages (anywhere from 5min to a couple of hours means that all call center staff cannot take/make calls which cripples us). We've had an open support ticket closed on us 6+ times because support says the issue is resolved even when we continue to present evidence it's not resolved. Ongoing issues for 2 months now, still no resolution.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

Feature sets and pricing was better than Avaya.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied September 2019

Hi Jonathan. Your business if very important to us. We'll get in touch with your service team to find out about these issues to get them resolved.

Dolores from Total Eclipse/ACD Direct

Service/Product Review

It has been a positive experience overall; however, if there is one area to improve upon, I'd say it's the Reporting tools. We used inTouch heavily up until it stopped working (End of Life)...and custom reports does not have anything to replace what we used within inTouch (close to real-time report data and snapshots in 30 min to hourly to daily increments).

Pros

1. Up-time, 2. Usability and 3. Cost.

Cons

Reporting! It feels like we took 2 steps backwards with the reporting suite that IC offers. We primarily used inTouch reporting/dashboards (instead of IC Central reporting) until it stopped working (end of life), and there isn't anything comparable within IC's reporting tools that comes close to replacing inTouch reports.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

It basically boiled down to "more bang for our buck"...we had a connection with the company which helped seal the deal.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

Dolores, we value your feedback about reporting. Thanks for the positive review and we'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate teams.

Roy from 211 San Diego

Reliable Platform with Integration and Customization Capabilities

Pros

The InContact platform is very reliable, customization, and can integrate with other services and CRMs like Salesforce. Besides the main ACD functionality, the platform incorporates options for real-time and historical reporting, integrated softphone options, and reporting tools for data and QM.

Cons

Sometimes updates to the platform can cause minor glitches which are usually fixed by the next software release or major issues are addressed immediately. I would just suggest spending more time testing for glitches, prior to deploying updates.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

Thanks very much, Roy! We'll pass your feedback on to the appropriate teams for consideration.

Lisa from Cambia health

NICE InContact XCone feedback

Initial implementation issues have been resolved so now we're in more of a sustainment mode. Issues have reduced and we're doing well.

Pros

SaaS and it's integration capabilities with the other NICE products such as WFM, RTAM and Analytics.

Cons

The vendor still operates like 3 separate companies.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

The experience of executive leadership plus having the benefit of synergy with Nice, inContact and Nexidia.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied August 2019

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are having a good experience. We will share your feedback with our teams.

David from ArbiterSports

I don't know all the options

We like incontact but we are a smaller company and everything cost money and I don't know if we are getting everything out of what we are currently paying.

Pros

I like that I can use the stuido for the most part to better my call center with out a lot of extra work.

Cons

I think I don't know all the features that come with incontact, can you drag email into the group, how does call back work.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

We like the potential and see a future with the company.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

David, thanks for your comments. We strongly suggest reaching out to your technical account manager for help and to understand all of the capabilities of the product. It will certainly help.

Jenny Naja from ESPYR

InContact

InContact helped us to improve reporting in the call center and data-driven decision making.

Pros

The implementation process was simple. Their data collection workbook is designed in a way the data requirements is mapped in a way that avoid the most common issues in implementations. Of course, there are always hiccups, but the Team was always ready to assist. We are a SMB and the executives assigned to us were actually from AnswerX, which was previously acquired by InContact. That required an additional cost, but offered closer guidance.

Cons

Modifying scripts and workflows in the IVR is doable, but most of the times they expect you to request assistance and get the Executive working on it. Other IVRs make it more intuitive and visually appaeling for the clients to manage themselves.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the review and productive feedback! We are glad we were able to help you improve upon reporting but are always looking to do better. We will pass along your commentary regarding the IVRs to our team.

Dan from EPIC Connections

Industry: Information Services

Nice inContact Call Center

My experience with the Nice inContact call center software has been that it is a high quality, high availability solution that meets most call center operational requirements and can be implemented in a timely manner.

Pros

The software, compared to legacy premise-based call center solutions, is considerably easier to configure and implement. Time to bring on new IVR and ACD solutions is a fraction of the time to do so in the traditional environment. Integration with CRM solutions for screen pop, IVR customer lookup, dialer list management, and other services can be easily configured and implemented in days vs. months. The software enables multiple media types (voice, chat, email, SMS, etc.) to be managed under a single platform and seamlessly routed to agents. Getting implementation staff proficient with the tool is another plus.

Cons

Functionality of some services is not as deep as a point solution (i.e. compared to a full function chat or email management service) but is more tightly integrated for multi-channel routing.

Dawn from 211 WNY

Easy to use Platform

It's good as far as a platform goes. There were some rough patches in the past, they appeared to have learned from that and made improvements. They could make some adjustments to how they treat their customers and the customer service they provide.

Pros

Easy to use, great functionality, accessible with screen reading software which is a major plus for our staff. There's great customization of IVR and messaging. There are so many functions and options that we haven't tapped into yet or been able to use.

Cons

There's little customization with the agent interface, agents do not have access to the dashboard. The customer service at NICE/InContact has taken a major dip in responsiveness and assistance to their customers since they've made some management changes. All the help you could get before is now referred to a professional team that comes with a cost. They definitely don't make you feel like a valued customer.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied November 2019

Thank you Dawn! We are always striving to learn and do better and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Mike from Heartland ECSI

Excellent cloud technology solutions for our contact center.

There was a time I felt I was losing some control by giving up all the physical equipment in our contact center and moving everything to the cloud. I got over that fairly quickly when we started improving quality, production and survey scores and eliminating down time.

Pros

They have a solution for pretty much have a solution for any task or initiative you have in your contact center. You don't need to purchase every tool; you can purchase only what you need. Their engineers and technical manager are good at what they do and have helped us design solutions for a variety of challenges.

Cons

If you are new to cloud technology for contact centers there is a lot to catch up on. You will have to do some studying and training. Most of these tools are easy to use, but in some cases you need time to get used to using the technology. You need to ask a lot of questions and make sure your technical account managers fully understand your business so they can partner with you on designing tools and solutions that work for you.

Elias Alirio from SYKES

Cannot complain

Pros

I like NICE because it continuously improves. I use it to access calls in the contact center I work at and audit employees interactions. There have been times when upgrades happened and it made it slow down, but it was corrected over time. I like the calls are saved with good quality and that if need be their life can be extended if they are set to be uploaded for a specific period of time. The player is flexible and it will allow up to move in the interaction without having to start listening to the whole thing again. I like the speed of the call can be modified which can help auditing efficiency.

Cons

Sometimes it is slow, and when it times out, you may need to reload it as inputting your credentials will not always get the job to access it again done. Also I have found it troublesome that when we upload forms, the font of the form cannot be zoomed, so if the letters are small, they can be hard to read.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied August 2019

Hi Elias. Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're delighted to know that you're keeping up with our upgrades and latest features. We're always striving to get better at NICE inContact, so we'll share your comments with our team.

Andrew from Frontline Call Center

A Mixed Review

Use of the CXone softphone has helped improve our agents call response time, and made it easier to troubleshoot problems communicating through InContact since we are all using the same system.

Pros

I really appreciate the ability to pull information for reports regarding agent calls, agent behaviors, and call/time use statistics. Being able to pull this information let's me find and address problems that occur at time when a supervisor is not able to actively watch what each agent is doing, and gives supervisors the flexibility to work on many tasks at once.

Cons

There are some significant stability concerns. Agents reporting that the server did not accept a saved password several times, then accepting it on the fifth try, the softphone credentials being given to a second agent causing neither to be able to take calls do to license revocation, outages lasting for several hours at a time (though they happen infrequently).

Response from NICE inContact

Replied October 2019

Andrew, thanks so much for your feedback! We'll pass along your feedback to our team.

Falisha from Frontline Group

Easy to Use but Some Features Need Improvement

Pros

InContact is easy to get logged in and take calls or change your state. It is also very versatile, lots of customization and a fair amount of reporting options. It allows the ability see the current state of every contact and agent that are logged into the platform. The ability to set up dispositions to see a summary of what every contact was about is very useful, as is the ability to easily pull the caller ID for calls in case a call is dropped

Cons

The Max console could use improvement - in a lot of ways it is better than it's predecessor (Thin Agent) but my biggest struggle with it is not being able to easily see what calls are in the queue at a glance. A few of the reporting options could be improved upon as well. Some features are a bit clunky and could use some fine tuning

Response from NICE inContact

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the constructive feedback. We are happy to hear that the software is working for you and will pass along your feedback about needed improvements to the appropriate teams.

Brad from Academic Partnerships

InContact review

Overall positive experience. We've used InContact for over 5 years now and have been able to grow our business as a result. We were the first to launch the PC dialer and use it extensively every day to increase the amount of outbound call attempts we make on a daily basis. One thing that needs to happen is to find a way to reduce the amount of freezing that occurs within the platform. We experience this about once or twice a month, sometimes for short periods, but sometimes for longer periods of time which can negatively impact production. Also, continue to enhance the custom report tool. It's getting better with each release, but still has some room to improve.

Pros

Ease of use when it comes to skill buildouts, edits. Priority blending works well and helps us prioritize calls to out agents. PC dialer works well and eliminates that "pause" when a call is launched to one of our students

Cons

Freezing of the platform on occasion. Need ability to create agent profiles where you can add skills to a profile instead of adding skills to multiple agents. Too much time involved

Kelsie from Frontline Call Center, LLC

Works well for growing businesses and WAH employees

Pros

The ability to work remotely from home, which allows greater flexibility for both the company and employees, as well as the ease of use of the system in learning to handle different contacts - emails/chats/phone calls. This is a simple and fairly straightforward system for a new user to learn, and allows users the ability to be more efficient in their work.

Cons

The occasional system glitches which leaves users "stuck" in after call wrap or inability to change codes; when this happens, an Administrator has to force log the user out of the system to allow the system to refresh and the user to log back in to continue their work. While these glitches are much less frequent than they used to be, it still is an ongoing platform issue.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that our software makes remote work straightforward and efficient. We are always striving to make improvements and our teams are working through software glitch issues.

Sharon from Parks & Entertainment

Great business partnership

Overall, it's been a very good experience. We hit a few bumps in the beginning of the relationship, but we were undergoing a major technology change - that's bound to happen. Those bumps were smoothed over by the wonderful account teams that we've had - I can honestly say that there are very few complaints I can think of about each and every employee I've interacted with at Nice inContact. Employees are highly responsive, quick to respond when called upon, and are generally extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. Keep it up!

Pros

Cons

The products we consume were described as all "point, click and drag". The scripting is not simple, and requires a certain skill level to maintain and support.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your partnership and your feedback, Sharon!

Ruth from Walden Behavioral Care

Great sales experience versus current support experience

We are currently trying to get a toll free number provisioned. I don't understand why our TAM didn't explain that we could get this set up through inContact. Instead she just let us run around without explaining. Also, she's not very proactive.

Pros

Ease of sales and installation Linkage to SalesForce

Cons

Inconsistent support and follow up: I wish my support technical account manager would be more informative of turnaround timeframes to manage our expectations.

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

Ease of use and installation Straightforward training setup Connectivity with Salesforce

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your review. We will share your feedback on your experience with our leaders.

Justin from TechStyle

Best in Breed

I'm a contact center executive who specializes in technology solutions. I've researched, compared, selected, and implemented both cloud and on-premise solutions ranging from under 20 seats in a single location to over 1,000 multi-lingual seats located across multiple centers and in multiple countries.

Pros

Rock solid infrastructure and up-time delivery. Robust feature set with endless customization options. Seamless scalability both up and down in the cloud. Speed of implementation. Community driven learning centers. Overall flexibility of the platform. Full redundancy to ensure no call drops even during outages and upgrades. No in-house experts or external consultants required for administration. Free updates and upgrades. APIs for everything!

Cons

Upfront costs for implementation. Not the cheapest solution. No premise offering or solution. Options can be overwhelming.

Incontact is innovation

Pros

I believe we are the largest client incontact has. They have provided customization to our telephony business that has allowed for improved close rate, streamlined call routing, and data analytics to improve our business.

Cons

I'd love to be able to house our communications with agents in the software.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied March 2019

Hello and thank you for taking time to post your review and for sharing the good results you are getting to support your business goals. We¿ll pass your suggestion along to our product development team. You may also want to check out a new feature in our Customer Community to submit product ideas that the entire community can vote on. We now have over 850 customers involved. If you haven't joined, you'll want to get started. You can register online with your NICE inContact Central credentials here: community.niceincontact.com. For additional assistance with the registration, please contact us at community@niceincontact.com. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to innovating together!

Jonathan from Borden Dairy Company

Overall great software solution for IVR and autodialer

Overall good, solution is reliable with a few minor glitches that mostly impacted us when a system update was pushed.

Pros

Enjoyed most the ability to access this solution remotely

Cons

Inability to customize on the fly - most of our script changes required professional services

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

flexibility to integrate with our FUZE application

Response from NICE inContact

Replied September 2019

Hello Jonathan. We're glad to hear your comments. Thanks for reviewing us!

Eric from ALDI Inc.

Decent solution with room for improvement

Using the platform gave us more flexibility for how we handle our calls and report on call center metrics. We are not sure though that it is worth the premium price we pay for this solution compared to what we could have had if we would have upgraded our premise-based ACD system that we replaced. We pay over $45k per month for fewer than 100 users and that's not even using all of the modules. We also have to pay that cost every month, forever or until we choose a different solution. Premise based might be a better value for our operation if we have a chance to choose again.

Pros

The software has a lot of customizability and tons of features. Deployment and training for users is easy.

Cons

There are definitely limitations for some features at standard and to get advanced modules and functions the solution becomes VERY expensive.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

Eric, thanks for your review. Please reach out to your technical account manager if we can help make your experience better.We'd love to hear from you.

Justin from New Balance

CXOne for Quality Service

NICE inContact CXone has taken time to develop, but will ultimately provide our company with the ability to do greater dives into our data to offer better service to our customers.

Pros

CXone has allowed our company to capture a better picture of our overall service levels across our department. The use of new dashboards gives everyone easy access to the important information we need to have during our day.

Cons

Call recording software is a step behind other industry leaders, allowing for a more personalized and interactive experience for both the QA and user.

Price

Response from NICE inContact

Replied November 2019

Justin, we are always working to improve our products and appreciate your feedback. We are happy to see that CXone has helped give you visibility into the whole contact center.

Ann from Groupon

NICE Incontact End User

Working in WFM I use this tool constantly. It provides the information needed to perform my daily task with ease. It is a very functional and diverse tool in different areas where I need to view data and collect data.

Pros

The ease of navigation of the system. The information the system provides on realtime measures.

Cons

The functionality of the skilling process.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to hear our call center software is helping you get the data you need to perform your job seamlessly.

Alex from Vivint Solar

Industry: Renewables & Environment

The call center I work at uses inContact for our phone system.

Overall it is a good product and simple to use. Easy to understand with little to no training as long as the person using it understands symbols on most basic office style phones.

Pros

This software is easy to use and straightforward. The way our IT department has it set up is with a extension/addon/plugin that makes it available from within Salesforce. This is great because it means we do not have to switch to another tab or window in order to control the call (i.e hold, answer, hang up, and transfer.) which means less hassle and we are able to help customers much more efficiently.

Cons

There is this strange issue were my inContact window would give alerts about being disconnected from the internet. I sent it to IT who were unable to resolve it and they received word back from inContact that it was not there issue either so it still happens to this day. This was not a huge issue until a recent update removed the OKAY button from these alerts so now I cannot dismiss them and have to wait for them to disappear on their own. This usually only takes under a minute. However while it is on the screen I am unable to do anything in my call which is frustrating.

Derek from Medicare Pathways

Growing Call Center Implementation

When starting the process of setting up our system and establishing our integrations, the tech professionals that were assisting us went out of our way to give us everything that we asked for. The reporting and live call actions are very convenient and useful daily. Our customer service experience has not been the best in terms of response time and cost but we have only had 1 major issuer that required the customer service involvement.

Pros

The best feature of our inContact system is the reporting and live tracking that I use daily. The dashboard provides a lot of customizable information that allows us to track all of our employees. One of these dashboard items is the Agent List that allows us to actively listen to calls, coach, or take over calls as they are happening. This is a very useful feature for a growing call center that is training new employees.

Cons

There are some integration issues that we have run into. They are relatively easy fixes when they do happen but it is a persistent issue that we have run into.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied November 2019

Great feedback, Derek! We are happy to hear the reporting is helping you in your day-to-day work and with engaging your agents. We will pass along your feedback on integration issues to our development team. Thank you!

LB from Shaklee Corporation

A Contact Center MUST!

We wanted a better way to manage our agent/customer experience. NICE inContact CXone is a powerhouse!

Pros

At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the inContact CxOne software allowed us to quickly maneuver our agents (who normally work onsite at one of our contact centers locations) to taking calls remotely from home. We experienced very little downtime which is important since we are an essential business. Although we are not a new customer, this very event proves we made the right choice years ago. Thank you, NICE inContact!

Cons

For someone like me with very little experience, it took some time to understand the workings of the software. And especially with Studio scripting. I am in a better place now with having a dedicated TAM and Professional Services on Demand for assistance!

Response from NICE inContact

Replied May 2020

Thanks for your excellent review, LB!

Irv from Vixxo

Industry: Facilities Services

Great for a small call center

My team manages a mini call center composed of 5 specialists that that handle incoming calls from our vendor network throughout the day. During high volume days, calls are looped among the specialists in order to avoid missing any calls and requiring a vendor to leave a voicemail. This software was easy for our IT department to transition between looped calls and standard call processes. I believe that this is software can grow with your company whether you have 5 employees or 500.

Pros

Mostly reliant software with great sound quality Great call routing features and automation Quality call recording options (useful for escalations or PIP) Cost effective due to the entire company using the platform (may be expensive for smaller teams)

Cons

When system is down, missed calls are lost System support can be slow at times Reporting capabilities could be expanded (improved dashboards)

Kim from Brownells

Enhancing the Experience

We are reducing manual time reaching out to customers with updates on orders, back orders and delays. We can send an email or SMS to multiple customers and it frees up my team to assist the voice customers quickly.

Pros

I love the omnichannel routing, it allows us to route the customer experience through the proper channel to get the customer assisted and on their way. We use voice, SMS, chat and emails daily to provide a great customer experience for our customers.

Cons

It's not that I dislike the automation and AI portion, its that we are not currently using it and would love to add AI. We are looking to add AI in 2021,

Reasons for Choosing NICE inContact Hosted Call Center

We have a great working relationship with Nice inContact and it made business sense to use the products available that were easily integrated with our current system.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your comments, Kim!

Jelena from GroundLink LLC

inContact fan

I am very satisfied with inContact CXone

Pros

The ease of use and the UI and the reporting

Cons

I did not like thin agent, it was not good for the email, but MAX is something different, much much better email functionality

Response from NICE inContact

Replied October 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Jelena. Glad you like using MAX as part of CXone.

Hunter from Frontline Group

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

inContact makes it easy to manage our call center - great solution

This soft phone makes it so easy to connect and setup new agents, without requiring them to setup a landline or some sort of other phone. Allowing them to use this one system has made deploying inContact and a remote agent EASY!

Pros

This system makes managing our call center, agents and remote/work from home agents easily, and all in one place - giving us an extensive selection of features and services.

Cons

Every now and then the site will be slow to load, or laggy. Usually it only lasts a few minutes and logging out and back in will resolve the issue. I have never had to contact support (by the time I would have called, it would have been resolved)

Response from NICE inContact

Replied October 2019

We are glad to hear that we can help you manage a remote workforce. We apologize for the lag time. We are always striving to make improvements and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Niru from Dealer FX

Formidable software that provides growth and development

Overall its been productive, the NICE-incontact integration allows our agents to do there tasks in a timely manner which corresponds with there designated work schedule throughout the day

Pros

Incontact provides our call center with the ability to make outbound/inbound calls so our agents can stay in tact with our service level agreements with various OEM vendors. I prefer its easy to use interface that enables the average user to seamlessly navigate throughout the agent panel when hurrying to make calls and complete tasks.

Cons

I find that the Incontact agent window becomes glitchy at times where some buttons are non-responsive. Sometimes we have to close the entire window and re-launch the agent panel to become functional again.

Response from NICE inContact

Replied January 2020

Great to hear about your experience. Thank you, Niru!

Joshua from Moxi Works

From Rocky to Rockin'

We've been with inContact since 2013. Our initial start was very rocky. We had several staff/contact changes at inContact, inconsistent/conflicting information and instructions, and poor documentation. Since then, inContact has completely turned this around. This is thanks in large part to the excellent efforts of our Technical Account Manager and his team. His support is excellent and response time is great. Updates made to the Knowledge Base and technological updates have all helped to make inContact something I gladly recommend. My only complaint is that their site is still not mobile friendly which makes it hard to make changes, such as our hours of operation, on-the-go.

Pros

Technical Account Manager's support has been excellent. Features work well.

Cons

Their interface needs to be responsive/mobile-friendly and reporting could be a little easier to use.

Kathy from Findhelp Information Services

Industry: Philanthropy

Successful business transformation through integrated contact centres

Pros

incontact is an excellent scalable platform for expansion/integration incontact seems to be very much in touch with evolving customer needs Customer support and customer communication is very good and sometimes surprisingly transparent Integration of chat and email for a unified agent queue allows agents to work from a single platform Integrated agent and phone application allows agents to work from home without specialized software on their home computers. options

Cons

Customer support is usually so good that it's disappointing when inContact occasionally doesn't live up to it's own standard I wish the company had a service centre in Canada although their service offerings port fairly well across the border