Browse RocketLink Reviews

Matthias from Matthias Schwehm Personal Training

Insights and cash you otherwise would'nt get

Since around 3 months I am using this tool daily. That means that I am showing daily on the great dashboards to monitor my traffic and see if I should change something. It gives me a great overview without beeing forced to dig deep into Google Analytics or other not-easy-to-use-tools. Also my experiences with the support are great.

Pros

If you are a little bit familiar with links and data analysis in the web you will know immediately why this tool is a must-have. With it, it is very easy not only to link and grab data from your links / referrals. No: Furthermore you can use UTM or to name your link and even to use your own domain like "links.my-domain.com/my-link-1 to grab data you otherwise would'nt have and to get a lot more insights (and money) you would'nt otherwise be able to take from the table.

Cons

If you are a complete beginner, you will have to learn a bit about links and why and what for you need those data this tool is able to deliver.

Joshua from Josh The Copywriter

Rocketlink is perfect for shortening URL's, and having quick access to your links for sharing

The problem I'm using Rocket Link to solve is I needed software to shorten and cloak all of my ugly affiliate links. I also needed all of my important links in one place so I could easily share them with new clients. For example just the other day a client asked me for software recommendations and told me I could send my affiliate links too. Rocket Link made this process only take 3 minutes at a very casual pace. Before I had to log into every affiliate platform and grab my link, or just say forget it.

Pros

Rocket link is super easy to setup, allows you to shorten all of your links, search through them easily, use custom domains for link cloaking purposes (on those ugly affiliate links), and has robust tracking features. You can even add FB tracking pixels to your links for retargeting purposes.

Cons

Adding tracking pixels seems to slow down page loading time so while it's a powerful feature I stopped adding tracking pixels to my links. I think the pixel tracking feature might be worth it if you have links that are being clicked over 1000 times so you can use those clicks to launch a FB retargeting ad campaign.

Reasons for Switching to RocketLink

Bitly is old, and Rocket Link seemed fresh with more unique features at a better price.

A good tool but disappointing Customer Support Services and product development!

Best at the beginning and awful nowadays. Suggestion to the duo, please increase the human power and address each customer's concern or create support forum. Seen and not replying isn't way to deal with your paid customers. Period.

Pros

It's really damn simple and must tool for everyone. It certainly has most of the essential features in it.

Cons

There's nothing called Customer Support at all. at beginning Woj and Ola used to reply to each and every query but nowadays they don't even reply to some essential queries at all. Even if you remind and request them n number of times.

Response from RocketLink

Replied January 2019

I am sorry you're disappointed but as you know we have replied to all your questions and pointed tutorials in our documentation that answered your problems. We have also explained that setting up a custom domain to work with our service needs the proper DNS configuration - which we explained. Unfortunately we couldn't solve your problem with long domain propagation time as this something we don't have access to. We did our best to explain how it works, assisted with the DNS configuration and suggested to contact your domain registrar to solve the issue on their end. Unfortunately, we can't allow to be flooded by the same message after we explained what needs to be done. Regards, Wojciech Jasnos Founder & CEO at RocketLink

Jenn from The Creative Entrepreneurs L.A.B., LLC

A great way to retarget and track link activity!

RocketLink has really helped me get a handle on what content performs best as well as helping me with retargeting. It's great to be able to remarket to people who click a link, not just those who visit my own site!

Pros

I love that you can use custom domains and tracking pixels within RocketLink. It's intended for affiliate marketing purposes, but I also use it for A/B testing with my social media graphics, especially on Pinterest. RocketLink is a simple product, but there are a lot of use cases for it if you get creative!

Cons

I would love to have more in-depth analytics, but what they do provide is still helpful. The UI is also very basic, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing - it just isn't extra pretty like some UI's these days.

Jeff from Keurig Green Mountain

Good for shortlinks

Overall my experience with them has been decent. The dev's are very active and support has been good as well. I just hope they add the features they advertised instead of relegating them to the back of the list. They seem more intent on added misc bells and whistles that weren't originally listed as a feature than than to add/update those that were.

Pros

Overall ease of setting up and creating shortlinks (also a con, read below). Ability to add different pixels is a big plus. Ability to use custom URL's is fantastic for adding brand value. Has a Chrome extension (also a con, read below).

Cons

While they do have a chrome extension, it does not allow you to use your custom URL or to change the slug. You have to log in to do either.... so the extension needs some improvement. Also even though adding clients and teams was one of their earliest roadmap features, it's still not there and they have no clue when it will be added.

Nitesh from Tomatoheart

Industry: Writing and Editing

My current URL shortner

Overall, I am a happy paid user of RocketLink.

Pros

It has all the features that I was looking for plus it's easy to use. I love how easily I can set-up unlimited custom domains under one account. I also how conveniently I can manage my multiple brands along with their specific retargetting pixels.

Cons

The UI of the dashboard can be better... Also, SSL doesn't yet work for custom domains. ( SSL works perfectly well for custom subdomains though. )

James from Independent

Links that Rocket your Growth

This will enable me and my clients to conduct richer data driven social media campaigns. Very cool.

Pros

This tool is amazing. Simple, clean, highly effective. Pixelating links (think Google Analytics, FB, Pinterest, Twitter, WOW) and you can create multiple or your own subdomains -- great tracking interface. Two very cool features are iFrames, i.e. you can send a blog post from another domain and have it on your own branded domain. Secondly, also an iFrame feature, you can created a custom call to action. Very cool

Cons

If you are not very tech savvy, there is a small learning and experimentation curve. I would also like to see a Zapier integration with the tool to facilitate retargeting and auto link generation with or from within other tools.

Response from RocketLink

Replied November 2018

Hi James! Thank you for your review and feedback.

David from CloudTalk

Started with link sharing & retargeting and stayed for the whole package

My overall experience is quite positive. I'm relatively new user but enjoy using RocketLink and it really is bringing new business / better conversions.

Pros

RocketLink persuaded me that a link sharing tool is a must have for a modern SaaS marketer. I've opted in for the link sharing platform and later upgraded to opt in forms and social proof.

Cons

Pricing can get a bit steep if you want to use the whole package. The business benefits can easily justify the costs though so I don't really worry about it and overall I'm a happy user.

Reasons for Choosing RocketLink

More comprehensive package suite.

Krzysztof from Sales Brain POLSKA sp. z o.o.

SkyRocket your links

I use it to link to my stuff and have access to customer data.

Pros

Simplicity, features, support, dashboard.

Cons

I would like better tutorials about UTMs

Steve from Self-employed

This just keeps getting better!

I've barely scratched the surface of what I can do for my clients with RocketLink, but it's already saving me time AND helping me do a better job. I don't know of any other tool that does what RocketLink does. Get it! I got in practically on the ground floor, and the support has been very friendly and responsive. The support community on Facebook is the easiest way (for me) to get help or suggestions.

Pros

It is super easy to add tracking pixels from Facebook, Adwords, Pinterest and more. Awesome for retargeting, and did I say it was easy? You also get shortened links, and you can use your own domain for those. And the Call to Action feature - wow! Link to an article from your website or social media, and there will be a widget on that site where you can suggest follow-up!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, and some time needs to be spent setting up the pixels, and the custom domain if you want it. And it takes a little while to create a nice looking Call to Action. After that, though, you just select the tracking you want to use, and create a link!

Konrad from Coders of the Caribbean

If you're interested in linksharing or retargeting then this is the right company

I've used Rocket Link to provide digital marketing services for my own business and for those of customers. If you're a medium-sized business and looking for an edge then this is it.

Pros

If I listed everything that I liked about Rocketlink I'd be here all day. When it comes to digital marketing I am somewhere between an intermediary and an expert Retargeting pixels have always been important, but I'll be the first to admit, it's always been a week point of mine. I've gone through several other companies and while they get the job done, they just didn't deliver the way I thought they would. Then I met rocketlink and my digital marketing game changed. 1. Super easy to use. By far the easiest retargeting, link sharing software i've ever seen 2. They go out of their way to integrate pixels for fb, tw, linkedin, google etc. You can even share links via a QR code 3. Everything is just clean and organized. Which is so important. I know where all my links, pixels and domains are. Tracking them is easy as pie. And then the customer service is A1. They respond very quickly to any and all questions I have. They basically held my hand through any setup steps. And they've accommodated all my requests. I honestly can't recommend this enough.

Cons

Sometimes I'll create a new link and then click on it from my phone to test if it's working properly. This increases the link count. It's not a real issue, but if there was a way to exclude my own clinks then that'd be nice. It makes 0 difference to me in the long run though.

Response from RocketLink

Replied May 2019

Thank you Konrad for a wonderful review!

Ram from AnytimeWP

URL Shortener + Tracking Pixels + CTA = RocketLink

Myself and my colleagues are super happy with the software and its abilities.

Pros

I love RocketLink and what it does. I can convert my long urls to short URLs and I have the option to use my own custom domain. I can also insert CTAs of any URL just like that. I can add all pixels to retarget my visitors, all in all this is a amazing and simple software that every digital marketing guy needs.

Cons

Need in-depth analytics, dashboard can be improved, its too simple right now. No segmentation yet. Hopefully these will be improved or implemented this year.

Awesome URL Shortener

I'm very happy with the software.

Pros

With the announced death of Goo.gl is necessary to find another URL shortener, and RocketLink is the perfect substitute. You can shorten your URL and also add your pixel from different platforms, like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Analytics. With this data, you can build your audiences, unique CTA's and retarget the audience. The main advantage over Bitly, for example, is that you can add the pixels and track the audience and the unique CTA's. The number of visitors and links is also pretty high, it all depends on the plan you get, but it's cheaper than the competition. Last, but not least, there is the possibility to use custom URL, which is a major advantage, in terms of branding and deliverability. I strongly recommend using it.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like about the software is the way you organize the links. I suggested they create folders so we can add the links to groups. But this is a minor thing

Phillip from Home Design Base

Create Your Tracking Links at Rocket Speed

Rocketlink is one of the tool we love using :)

Pros

Not quite exactly rocket-fast but still quick if you've installed their chrome extension. We normally first organize the associated pixels under brands (which we use as a category instead) in the dashboard, then use the chrome extension for fast retargeting depending on campaign types. The other feature we like also is the CTA. Non-intrusive but effective to get better click through rates

Cons

We will be defintely more delighted if it provides more integrations with other Saas products that uses their own tracking links features.

Urszula from Chemo

Industry: Chemicals

A must have tool in the internet marketing industry!

Thanks to RocketLink I saved a lot of money and gained more clients. I don't use half of the function, and still new ones are added! The team always answered my questions quickly and explained the functions that I didn't know. I love RocketLink and I'm very happy with the subscription. It's a must have tool! Get it now!

Pros

This tool is great, very easy to use and the support is simply great. Nice interface, the features are fantastic and the team keeps adding more. RocketLink has all the essential features. It's far better than other similar tools - I've tested them all... RocketLink also has simple but powerful Chrome & FF plugins and nice FB Group.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I'm totally happy with RL.

Response from RocketLink

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review and for being with us!

Brian from EFX Sports

Very Effective!

I have seen a few other versions of software products like this one, but they really didn't offer that many more features for the price. So, we just went with RocketLink and are quite happy with what it does.

Pros

It is very easy and straightforward to use. Just set up the links you want with a few clicks, post them, and then build your audiences for retargeting. This really opens up a whole new set of possibilities to grow your audience beyond your own content.

Cons

The user interface could be modernized a bit, but it is certainly not a deal-breaker by any means.

Sean from Rejuce

Tracking links at the speed of life light

Quick and robust with loads of future potential once organisational tools are in place.

Pros

Set up branded tracking links quickly. The chrome plugin streamlines link set up even faster. Integration with Facebook pixel is very practical.

Cons

Organisation tools not yet in place for sorting and organising links for different clients. Old links get lost at the bottom of your feed.

Serena from JCM Interior

Pretty Links with Retargeting Power

Glad to have it as part of our marketing tools

Pros

We aren't really technical people and as local business owners, we want things done both easily and efficiently. Rocketlink allows us to track our marketing campaigns with easy to understand analytics and best of all, we're able to insert our retargeting pixels easily. Definitely a huge advantage that goes well with our online advertising on facebook and adwords.

Cons

Really hope to see the time-based expiry links and the ability to direct visitors from a certain region to URL A, another region to URL B.

Response from RocketLink

Replied March 2019

Thank you so much for the review and feedback. We will do our best to evolve in the direction that will fulfill your expectations. Best regards, Wojciech Jasnos Founder of RocketLink

Melvin from Dynamic Presence

So simple to add Retargeting Pixels

Very few bugs

Pros

A must in your aresenal if you are in the internet marketing industry. If you are doing offline marketing, rocketlink also provide unqiue qr codes for your tracking links. Generate the qr code and paste in your prints or offline adverts. Another solid advice is to configure your cname (your own domain) and personalize your tracking across all your marketing campaigns.

Cons

The lack of api to integrate and collab with other Saas tools for greater productivity. An example is social media management tool which requires link tracking for performance monitoring. Wish Rocketlink can have an api so other tools like social media SaaS can make use of its link tracking features

Increasing Sales with RocketLink

My overall experience is excellent. I am able to track all of my prospect's activity using RocketLink, and increase my opportunities to make sales.

Pros

It works as advertised. Not only is it a great tool for tracking, and it is also a great tool for converting that traffic into customers.

Cons

Would like to see Bing added for pixel intgration.

Anna from cux.io

A great tool for Marketing Departments

Pros

RocketLink is intuitive and easy to use tool for shortening links. It gives a possibility to customize link preview, so it looks more attractive and gains more readers of my articles. Thanks to the possibility of adding pixel, I can build a base of people who clicked on my link and display them ads.

Cons

The onboarding process could be more advanced.

Ashley from ROIal Media

A very helpful tool!

Rocketlink has helped me immensely! Their customer service is always on point and the platform is easy to navigate.

Pros

I love having a second method and platform to track the number of clicks on all of my campaigns. It helps to keep other platforms honest and is really helpful to have all in one place.

Cons

I do wish there was additional functionalities and ways to use the links and data collected from them. View-through and conversion data would be great to derrive from these as well as the ability to retarget. I would also appreciate a more robust "Help" section.

Rithvik from Open Hardware Days

Industry: Research

Amazing Link Shortner with other great features

This is just so good I stopped using bit.ly after i get this software.

Pros

Creating shorter links is just so easy, the best part is adding pixel to your link which is not possible with bit.ly. We can add custom domain it which is great for adding branded links. The best choice for digital marketing people.

Cons

The only thing missing is in-depth analysis of the users.

Adeeb from ReactDOM

RocketLink: A quick way to do link tracking across social

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive UI that takes minimum explanation. Has support for custom domains, which is vital for many brands. Supports pixels for all major socials.

Cons

Limited integrations with other social media tools. Features not updated regularly.

Reasons for Choosing RocketLink

Had a deal running so seemed like worth a shot.

Frank from Djursland-psykologen

Use it weekly for business

Adding Facebook pixels to SoMe links and getting easy access to geo data and quick 'n dirty stats.

Pros

The saved settings for brands, which autocompletes shortened URL and pixels, as well as the recently added option to rename the custom URL part directly from the dashboard.

Cons

I would like to see more filtering options, such as brands, but since this is easily done via the search field, I gueess I am asking for a feature which is, indeed, already there.

Response from RocketLink

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate your valuable feedback.

Armand from Curry Printing & Marketing

Industry: Printing

Great software and even better support

I had a problem using the software at the beginning. I contacted support and expected to wait days before receiving a reply since that is typical with most software companies. Not RocketLink. I received a reply in just a few short hours. Even better, the solution they suggested fixed my problem. Great support is just as important as a great product. RocketLink has both.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Having a browser extension makes RocketLink easy to use.

Cons

The statistics are a little lacking. The basics are there but I would like to be able to see more about link activity.

Drążkiewicz from LiveSession

The best retarget software on the market!

Pros

Link tracking and retargeting with RocketLink is so easy and useful that we started to use it for every public shared link in LiveSession. The results: more knowledge and better retarget to the right audience. I used to work with other retarget solutions before, but this is definitely the best one on the market. Kudos for the RocketLink team for a great product.

Cons

Everything is perfect at RocketLink. I enjoy using it very much.

Response from RocketLink

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for the review.

Pierluigi from Alchimie Mediali

A basic use of RocketLink

I use the software for two purposes: when I share a link with a customer, it can be the description page of a product or a review, I need to know if that link it is used. RocketLink allows you to do this control. Another use is in Twitter, to understand which posts can be more interesting for my (few) followers.

Pros

I like the idea behind it. For now, my use is very simple as I explain later. I am very interested in future developments.

Cons

There is not yet a way to catalog links with labels or tags and divide them into folders.

Eoghan from Brandyfloss

Awesome Software

Allows us to share content from other media outlets but to benefit from it through increasing re-marketing audience and displaying CTAs on content landing pages

Pros

Helps build re-marketing audience in different platforms including Facebook and Google. CTA function is also great.

Cons

Would be nice to have links organised into categories/folders and have dashboards per brand/social platform. Also would be nice to build drag-and-drop CTAs.

Ulan from Networks Unlimited

Best URL shortener in the Industry

I would recommend Rocketlink to all marketing companies, especially in the digital space. The ROI you get from this, Targeting or retargeting people makes a massive difference in your focus. The GUI is very plain, too plain but It doesn’t take away what you can do with it.

Pros

Easy extensions and Integration into Firefox and Chrome make RocketLink easier to use for me, it has a Fantastic way Rocketlink can retarget people (biggest benefit for me) who previously clicked links I created. It seamlessly integrates with social media platforms and creating custom links has been a big time saver for me.

Cons

I do value all of the features of Rocketlink , Their User interface could use some love, there is this massive running motor under the Rusted bonnet.

Raul from Nammu - Comercio Electrónico

The art of linksharing improving everyday

Good tool to add UTM parameters to links, share them on social media or whenever, and later create retargeting audiences, or just going to google analytics to see how much profit has that link (campaign) generated. There are other similar tools as tagon that also work fine, even when I like this one.

Pros

I creates good looking and professional call to actions in the links that you are sharing. The call to action box that opens in the destination page has a beautiful icon that can include a person's avatar near the speaking bubble and creates a friendly and approachable way to share your message, whatever it is a sing up request, a promo code, etc. Also allows to add videos, or push notifications in the call to action. Regularly I found new features so it is being upgraded very often.

Cons

What I like the least it is that for my Magento shop it does not seem to work well. I think it just works for certain destination webpages. Works well for example when destination page is made with Wordpress. Also, the statitics do not reach mach with the data that I get from other sources.

Neha from Self-employed

Great Tool

It is till now quiet good. I have created four links per month and already I'm getting quiet good insights.

Pros

I like the value for money and super easy and simple dashboard. I love the generosity with links, CTA and pixels.

Cons

Nothing as such. Would be good to have more tutorial video with step by step procedure of how to use it.

Jason from Fidelis Creative Agency

UTM’s on steroids

Love the company and the software

Pros

Easy to setup UTM’s with custom domain Great way to trigger tracking pixels

Cons

Can only display 10 links on the screen at a time There is no folder structure (filter gets you by, but if someone names the link wrong it won’t show in the filter)

Response from RocketLink

Replied September 2018

Thank you so much for your review.

Nicole from J Global

Customer Service Need Improve

Not happy how the founder of this software treat the customer like us

Pros

1) Easy to use 2) Improve a lot on the new user on boarding

Cons

1) no daily click analysis 2) no click reset button 2) no bare domain available and only sub-domain 3) customer service needs to improve

Joseph from The Intelligence Group Dallas

Great tool

We've been using Rocketlink for almost a year and have had exceptional customer service. We've recommended them to colleagues and they're also pleased.

Pros

Customer service is stellar, and the product is simple to use.

Cons

Not sure what I like least at this point.

Great Product and Team

Pros

Rocketlink is an exception product for the price. The team is very reactive and care a lot about costumer service.

Cons

It's fairly new and I look forward to future features.

Response from RocketLink

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Jeff from Marktimize

Love it!

Pros

It makes it so easy to tag and build audiences for retargeting. The UTM codes are easy as well as everything else.

Cons

I love everything about the software. Can't wait to try CTA buttons

Craige Hardel from Hardel Enterprises

Good link management solution

Decent software for managing links and has lots of functionality for the cost. Useful for most marketers

Pros

Rocketlink makes managing your social media post links easier allowing you to get an even higher roi on your social media marketing and track what's working The ability to retarget makes it easy to develop and implement a multi-platform marketing strategy

Cons

it would nice to have an mobile app for this just other link management counterparts do it would be also nice to organize links by folders or tags for easier retrieval

Awesome product!

My experience has been excellent.

Pros

I love that it is very user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing! I got it at a great cost through App Sumo and love the product!

Very usefull, easy to use

Pros

Possibility to add multipls pixels to one link. Links personnalisation.

Cons

Dashboard but I know Rocketlink team is working on it.

Gourav from RTIwala

Easy and Quick but need more features.

Rocketlink is a very essential tool for us to track the link popularity, create and retarget custom audience on Facebook and other platforms.

Pros

It's first retargeting tool which we used and still using because of Rocketlink's userfriendly UX and the chrome extension. The limits are really good.

Cons

It's really tough to manage and sort the links as still there's no tags or categories to manage them. Secondly, still, there's much more space for the improvements.

Danielle from Office Depot

Awesome link shortner with pixels!

Sharing links with data as well as leveraging the CTA when sharing 3rd party links.

Pros

I love the fact that you can add the pixels and track your visitors and add a unique CTA. For a link shortner with pixels and CTA, it is also cheaper than the competition. Many ways to leverage this platform.

Cons

I would like a better solution for organizing of links like folders. Also more options and easier drag and drop CTA tool. But overall it's fantastic!

Kamil from Taimingu OU

Best tool for retargeting through content

Just awesome. Very stable. What is also important to me personally, the rocketlink team is adding new features regularly.

Pros

Rocketlink is super simple to use. Gets the job done and super affordable at the same time. Unlike other tools, there is no click limit! You can scale your campaigns and your bill won't change a bit. That's just beautiful.

Cons

I would like to have more widgets/CTA options.

Jennifer from ONB Professional Resume Services (www.onbproresume.com)

Industry: Writing and Editing

RocketLink Rocks

I would recommend this program. It's easy to use I find it highly valuable.

Pros

This program is so easy to use and track clicks and links. I use it for Facebook ads for romance books and it helps me identify data to target my readers.

Cons

Lately, Facebook hasn't allowed the rocket links so I've had to create a work around. I know this most likely isn't RocketLinks fault but hopefully there will be a solutions soon

Syed from Oxford Economics

Industry: Information Services

Great App got it via App Sumo

Pros

Easy to use Great feature Good for the mass marketing CTA is a great feature, making it one stop shop for the redirection traffic

Cons

The software is really good and they are updating all the time, but need to improve. IP based tracking Traffic integration with the Google Analytics (But honestly i can grab them from Google)

Great software for pixel and link tracking

Overall my experience with rocketlink is fantastic.

Pros

The best part about the rocketlink platform is that you are able to retarget audiences by pixeling links quickly. It is especially useful for email traffic.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about the rocketlink platform. It fulfills everything that I need the platform to do.

Great Tool

So far we have has a positive experience, we have not had a chance to use the tool as much as we want to, but within the coming months we will be using the tool a lot more

Pros

We have been able to expand our customer base, reaching B2C customers in areas which are not possible on other marketing tools.

Cons

Getting started, I personally took a while to get my head round setup

Richard from Accolade

Does what it claims to

Pros

- very simple to use: you can become an expert in minutes. - massively opens up the real of retargeting - great customer service

Cons

- the ui could be improved. That’s not to say it’s bad - but there is room for improvement

Response from RocketLink

Replied September 2018

Thank you so much for the review and suggestions.

Tal from T&T Media Creations LTD

THE BEST!!

extreamly useful I use it alot and find with very worth the payment! :)

Pros

I can actually track the pixeled customers with the software! this is pretty amazing!!

Cons

not too many features other than that but I don't need that much features anyway, so I am fine with it :)

José Gil from Genialy Agency

Best of Bread

I do have others, but RocketLink is my first choice, always.

Pros

Easy to use and all the possibilities, from CTA to Retargeting, and even custom script's.

Cons

Maybe a better home page and some video tutoriais with tips.