• icon"I think all the tools in the UsabilityHib are fantastic and we are big fans of at POP. The quality of the feedback is great as we as the overall speed of getting a survey set up."
  • icon"You review the content and answer 2-3 questions and your done. It is fun to use as well and you get to help brands improve with your oppinion."
  • icon"The best customer support I have ever experienced with a product. Impressive range of possible ways to test."
  • icon"Some of the instructions to the test participants are unclear, especially when they need to interact with images. We tend to send instructions to supplement what's on the screen."
  • icon"Sometimes I have gotten rated bad for something I did correctly at times which made no sense, and I don't receive an explanation why I got it wrong."
  • icon"It's not very frequent and if you dont respond fast you miss out on participating."

Browse all UsabilityHub Reviews

• Have you used UsabilityHub and would like to share your experience with others?

Gurvinder

May 2022

''Awesome testing platform''

Best tool for getting feedback from real users easily and fast.

Pros

Easy to use and fast tool testing comes with so many options. Best for sharing tests with another group. people or companies. Getting feedback from users is very easy and fast. So much variety of tests available in this. Good for remote testing. Very effective and easy tool. I recommend it to all.

Cons

Easy and powerpack tool for testing purposes. Sharing short videos rather than images can be more baneful. When you respond not fast it can be missed and sometimes not frequent. Otherwise no issue at all. I like it very much.

Thorsten

A trusted stable user testing recommendation

Pros

We advise others in growth marketing, i.e. process, skills and tools to grow their businesses. UsabilityHub is a core and essential user testing tool in our recommended tech stack. It delivers quick insights and is really easy to use.

Cons

The European non-English panels are still gaining numbers and are smaller compared to the English speaking countries.

Reasons for choosing UsabilityHub

UsabilityHub offers the tests I need at an affordable price. The pricing model delivers value because it only cost something when you receive value in return.

Natasha

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

It is a cheap way to get some testing in, but there are better platforms.

It is a quick and easy way to get some insight on web designs, but again not a make or break outcome.

Pros

I like how quick and accessible the tests are to set up. They give you 5 preset tests which is useful, especially for people who don't have much user testing experience.

Cons

The quality of participants is really not reliable and makest he over all outcome of the test questionable. Also they limit you to the 5 tests they provide with not much customization.

Quick feedback tool with useful summaries

I work on interactive media products. We often use usabilityhub to evaluate early designs.

Pros

Ease of use is the main attraction for this tool. Quick feedback from other designers, potential users, or our pool of volunteers is really useful for our interactive designs. It's very easy to convince others a name isn't working by displaying a simple heat map, or showing a list of comments from decent samples of target users.

UsabilityHub makes UX optimization easier

With UsabilityHub we can quickly understand if our designs, content and navigation hit the mark and quickly optimize them before launch.

Pros

The platform interface is intuitive and process to create user tests is easy. UsabilityHub offers a mix of tests that allow you to get feedback on the clarity of your message or design as well as the inuitiveness of your navigation. Tests can be executed in minutes and feedback comes in fast!

Cons

I can't think of any issues other than offering a solution/option to test coded pages.

Amazing tool

Pros

It's quick, flexible and provides great value for the money. I like different test options and the granularity of the testers.

Cons

The tester base is mostly in IT, this skews the responses and a significant part of them provide unsolicited advice instead of performing tests. I wish I could filter the testers based on the industry. Billing is not the most convenient — you have to pay both subscription and per test, which is difficult to explain to management. Admin is not so stellar - multiple users difficulties, I have a difficult time every month when I have to compile a report about expenses to management - this could be simplified.

Reasons for choosing UsabilityHub

Price

Response from UsabilityHub

Hey there, thanks so much for the thoughtful feedback. The cons you mentioned in particularly are super useful to be across and we're working on addressing a bunch of these. Particularly soon we'll be making our pricing simpler and more flexible.

Replied January 2020

Great for conducting usability tests

Pros

UsabilityHub makes it very easy to set up a variety of usability tests online. You can not only see where people clicked but also how long it took them to do so. For multi-step processes tests can be set up to provide a funnel analysis so that you can see how many people successfully completed step 1, 2, etc. If a person clicks in the wrong place they can be prompted to explain why they clicked there, which is very useful information to have.

Cons

I didn't have any cons for this software.

Great tool to run tests at scale

Pros

How easy it is to run a test and get immediate results

Cons

So far I haven't run into any issues. The tool is lightweight and straightforward enough to fit my needs.

Alexander

Great tool for quick research, amazing customer support.

Extremely impressed with UsabilityHub. If your organization is serious about testing frequently UsabilityHub should be part of your toolset.

Pros

The best customer support I have ever experienced with a product. Impressive range of possible ways to test. Easy to learn and use. I have had great honest results from the tests I have done, no bots or automated responses.

Cons

I would like to see them build out their features. Possibly the ability to recruit users for usability tests. Or the ability to let users film themselves while taking the tests so they can we can see their reaction to questions.

Anis

One app to verify all your UX assumptions

We're using it to take care of assumptions and to verify our design choices.

Pros

We loved everything. It offers variety of user tests that are intuitive to set up, and they are so easy to integrate on your website - whether you're using a custom built solution, or a CMS such as WordPress. Additionally, the pricing system for user groups is scalable and it fits all needs. You can choose the number of people, their country (the most important for us) and other parameters.

Cons

Personally, there are no cons regarding this service. They offer free plan and their pricing is fair and acceptable, whether you're looking for UsabilityHub plans or panelists to conduct tests with.

soledad

A bit hard for users

Some users had left my surveys, and sometimes I have to explain the use of the platform, which has made me looking for others products.

Pros

I think the voice and tone of UsabilityHub, also its branding is very friendly and promise have great insights for the product you're testing. Also, tests in the platform are really useful and it's really easy to set up test and surveys.

Cons

Participants don't understand the interface. They don't get when to have to vote because there are some unnecessary steps that nobody reads.

Reasons for switching to UsabilityHub

Trying the product.

Michelle

Industry: Online Media

User of a free account with UsabilityHub

UsabilityHub is fun and helpful in conducting all sorts of testing. It is easily accessible to your own test group by sharing a link.

Pros

I find all the various testing formats to be really helpful. If you're unsure of how to test something, UsabilityHub is pretty good at helping you figure out which test will work best for your product.

Cons

I'm on the free account, so there are a lot of options that are not available to me, and I can only customize my testing so much. some of the navigation is a bit "hidden." The share link is not immediately accessible once a test is up and running and ending the test is also a bit out of the way. I think it would be an improvement if those options could be on the testing dashboard.

Jake

Industry: Building Materials

Part of Our Process Now

Getting actual user and customer feedback, fast. The process for getting user/customer feedback in the past took weeks. With UsabilityHub we can develop the test, choose a user base, and get results for most tests in less than an hour. This allows us to make much faster and more accurate decisions.

Pros

The platform is incredibly easy to use and you are able to get results back for most tests in a matter of minutes. Our marketing team typically needs answers/result fast - and UsabilityHub allows for that.

Cons

I have no real cons I could write about the UsabilityHub product. I have yet to run into a situation what I haven't been able to get the desired results out of the platform.

Response from UsabilityHub

Hey Jake, that is such wonderful feedback to receive! Really glad to hear we've been beneficial to you and your team.

Krystal

Extremely quick and easy to use

Its enjoyable and probably the easiest software I've ever come across, and it takes no more than minutes, it's a win win situation

Pros

This software literally only takes minutes of your time. You review the content and answer 2-3 questions and your done. It is fun to use as well and you get to help brands improve with your oppinion

Cons

Response from UsabilityHub

Hey Krystal, thanks for the kind words. It sounds like you're describing the test taking experience, in which case it's great to hear you're finding it easy and enjoyable participating in tests.

Replied January 2020

Usability Hub is the best tool I use for consumer validation.

Pros

The software is so easy to use, I recommend it to everyone. It helps us to make quick decisions with real consumer insight in minutes.

Cons

Would love it if we could share short videos instead of static images/gifs.

Aaran

Amazing product

Usability hub has great pre-canned tests that give fast and accurate data. Their support service is the best

Pros

It's simple and effective, and easy to use

Cons

Nothing, just give it a go. You'll see how good it is.

Good usability tool for one-offs

Pros

The turnaround time for responses when tests are sent is amazing.

Cons

I wish the cost for each participant/response was a bit lower. I also think the reporting aspect leaves more to be desired in comparison to something like usertesting.com.

Adrian

One of the key tools we use for CRO

This gives our clients great insights and is used as part of a wider CRO methodology

Pros

I think all the tools in the UsabilityHib are fantastic and we are big fans of at POP. The quality of the feedback is great as we as the overall speed of getting a survey set up. Top tool.

Cons

This is a hard one, I think the only thing I would improve is running the variations, it seems fairly confusing when you start.

Brandon