• Pros

• "This product is easy to use, very user friendly"

• "Very excellent customer service and sales. The software has learning curves, as with all software. Has all modern features, billing, water meter recording, link with tablet nice feature."

• "Everyone that works for the Company is very friendly and helpful"

• Cons

• "Have have several technical issues, but their tech support is readily available and easy to work with"

• "You have to "exit" from each customers account, and the "exit" button is on the far right of the menu, so you sometimes have to scroll just to be able to exit back to the main menu."

• "Latest upgrade made current meter read confusing ad after making customer support aware of this issue, no resolution has been given."

Browse El Dorado Utility Billing Reviews

Susan from San Luis Bay Mobile Estates, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

This has streamlined our process from reading meters to the end billing extremely well.

Greater level of efficiency. Less mistakes and there is less keying in/duplication. More confidence in our billing outcome.

Pros

The general ease and functionality of the program. This program has made our process of reading the meters, entering the data, creating invoices, etc. much quicker. What used to take approximately 4 days now takes less than 1 day.

Cons

Being able to utilize this software with QuickBooks which is our bookkeeping system would be the perfect scenario. I have to deal with deposits twice and as an HOA we should be using an accrual method of bookkeeping, but with this software I have to deal with payments and deposits through El Dorado, but have to then double enter some data into QB to have an accurate accounting/bookkeeping system.

Gwen from Lander County Combined Sewer & Water District #2

Secretary

Now that I am familiar with the system I can run the program well. However, as an administrator, if anything were to happen we would have to pay to get a new person trained. There are other billing systems out there that do not require constant upgrades to keep the system at peek performance. I have to pay for that privilege and pay for upgrades as well as support.

Pros

The options, however If I want to use them I have to upgrade after paying thousands to begin with.

Cons

That I have to pay an annual fee for help. That I had no training when I first began, I have to pay extra for some of the features that were believed to be included.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2019

Gwen we appreciate your feedback and comments. I am sure you can understand the world of technology is constantly evolving and we do everything possible to keep our software up to date with the latest security patches and feature updates. We try everything we can do to keep our cost low and competitive. Unfortunately, we have to pass on the costs for our support staff, product enhancements and security updates to our customers. The benefit is you have a system that is supported with a first class team of professionals, you have a reliable, easy to use and fully functional billing system. We will certainly be glad to train you and your staff on the operation of the software so you can rest assure we are here to help. I will have someone from our customer service team reach out to you.

Akenya from Jasber Utility Services, LLC

My experience with the software has been good; however I would love to see some improvements.

Pros

The system pretty much does what we need it to do , but would like to see some new enhancements. The software is ok.

Cons

1) Currently changes that are made to a profile is not logged; I would like a log of some kind that would tell me who made a change to a particular field in the system for a particular customer profile. 2) I would love to see misc. adjustment post that can be issued to specific lines items; currently for example let's say I want to give a customer a credit to water or Sewer which is in fields A or B the system won't allow; credit that customers can actually see. 3) We would love for customers to see both Full statements along with shut/past due notices on invoice cloud or mirror the statement in IC format with info and lines on El Dorado statements. 4) Or at least add the notes that we add to the statement; We would like it to mirror the fields that appear on the paper statement. If these changes are not coming soon; I would like to get pricing on implementing them or if they are implemented and we are not aware; if someone could let me know.

Kristi from Avila Beach CSD

Utility Billing Software Review

Overall it is easy to use. The frustrating part is the reports don't memorize and the input for the reports are tedious to re-enter. It should run more like Quickbooks. The search features are horrible to work with. It never "finds" the name or address you are looking for. It glitches and at times does not send the email statements at all. You click all the right boxes and the emails don't send. I am frustrated on many levels on a daily basis. Thank you for asking for input. Quick Reports should be available in an instant. Nothing is more frustrating than having a customer wait for minutes for a report to be generated while they stand at your counter. I have almost memorized every account number in my system in order to "find" an account quickly.

Cons

"Find" feature is frustrating. Quick Reports are frustrating.

Diana from Sportsmans World MUD

Utility Billing Review

We are definitely happy with the Software and the support...although I wish we could call later in the day - due to time differences we may not get an answer during our working hours.

Pros

Ease of entering payments, adding new accounts. Reports. The support we get when we have the craziest questions!

Cons

When I enter payments, the last account entered does not remain on the screen. Instead it reverts to the very first account that was entered in that batch. I would like more flexibility in reports. And I would like to have the capability of totaling out a deposit when I am finished posting payments so the program would automatically go to the next batch. This is the most frustrating aspect---forgetting to number my batches.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2019

Thank you Diana, we have a new version of El Dorado that will address your concern regarding entering payments. Our sales team will reach out to schedule a demo with you.

Joanne from Dallas Creek Water Company

August 2016

Not the best time to change software for our company.

I greatly appreciate your time in presenting the new Version 9. Currently we are going through a rate case filing with the Public Uitilites Commission for new rates and have limited time now to delve into the software upgrade.

Pros

You seem to be constantly trying to stay current with customer technology demands.

Cons

The reports in the version 8 that I have to stay with are not very useful. The way that inactive accounts remain in the database for customized reports is time consuming to remove.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied August 2016

Joanne - thanks for your comments we always appreciate the great customer feedback. As we have presented to you with our new version 9 we have made significant improvements to the system reports. We have added serval new financial reports to simplify end of period reporting for billing and collections. Hopefully you can get the PUC rate case behind you and move forward with newer technology to simplify your billing and collections.

GREG from KOSRAE UTILITIES AUTHORITY

Affordable, Easy to Use, Open Utility Billing Solution

Get access to the demo and try it yourself.

Pros

We recently purchased the El Dorado Utility billing system and found the installation to be very easy and straight forward. Before switching to El Dorado we looked at many billing systems and found many of them to be overly complicated, short on functionality and overpriced. Our old billing system was too complex to use and caused us frustration every we used it, our staff had to spend hours trying to figure out the most basic functions or to make simple changes. We choose Creative Technologies for their expertise in the industry and superior customer service. Creative Technologies added features and functionality in the product to satisfy our particular needs, the reports are accurate, flexible and provide the extensive details and we need to report back to the accounting department. The product is feature rich, rock solid and exceeds our requirements. We plan on expanding our system to bill both electric and water with the El Dorado Utility billing system.

Cons

I have no Cons.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied August 2010

Greg Thank you for putting your trust into the Creative Technologies staff. I know that switching from an existing billing system can be time consuming and a learning curve. Change is never easy but knowing you have a team of professionals behind you makes the transition a whole lot easier. As we demonstrated we make every customer a top priority and hand hold them through the entire upgrade transformation process. Its very reassuring to know that our marketing and development staffs are in sync in making our products open, capable and affordable for our customers to use. We appreciate your business! L J - Creative Technologies President

July 2010

Dennis from Scottsville Water Distribution

July 2010

Affordable, Easy to use Utility Billing

We find this product to be Excellant

Pros

We have been using El Dorado for many years and recently upgraded to the version 7 Utility billing system and found Creative Technologies staff to go above and beyond our needs for the installation and support. We recently had a computer hardware crash and the Creative Technologies team was ultr-responsive and flexible to meet our needs when we needed them most. We choose Creative Technologies for their expertise in the industry and superior customer service. The new version is as simple to use as the old one with a whole lot more additional features, reporting options and nice graphical interface with large buttons for each program funtion. I would recommend Creative Technologies to anyone looking for a easy to use and reliable utility billing system.

Cons

We can think of none

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied August 2010

Dennis - Thank you for your many years of customer loyalty, we are honored to support fine organizations like the Scottsville Water Distribution. You will be glad to know that we enhanced our support for Automatic Meter Reading devices to now include Infinity Meters as well as Itron, Badger, Neptune, Sensus, Datamatic, and Radix. Its customers like you that keep us focused on delivering world class customer service and support. We know that we have to earn your business every day, and continually measure customer satisfaction rates; we are driven to outperform the industry in customer satisfaction of product quality, support and ease of use. Our entire team of US based development and support teams takes customer feedback into everything we do. We hope that we can continue to support your organization for many years to come. Its a pleasure serving you The Creative Technologies management team

Amy from Cascadia Water

Industry: Utilities

Great upgrade from previous versions

It's made running reports much easier. There are so many ways to track individual customers.

Pros

The overall layout - all my customer accounts are right there in front of me, and I know exactly how to find them all.

Cons

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2019

Amy, Thanks for your feedback we have recently added new function to scroll across accounts without exiting to the main customer grid which I am sure you will like. Give us a call and we can discuss the new features.

Scott from Village of Brocton

standard review

Pros

Lots of options for creating reports even though they are not always easy to filter.

Cons

When generating a reprinted bill, you have to put in 5 separate dates every time. We have not been able to figure out a way around this even with help from our IT support.

Amrit from South East Water Management Services

Great Sfotware/Customer Service Support

I would sincerely recommend this system to anyone entering or working in the utility billing industry. We feel confident that the system is secure, reliable, and have ease of use to move along our business quickly. We were able to turn from signature of contract for services to bills being sent out in 10 days!!!

Pros

I have purchased this utility software based on price, features, and compnay providing services personnel. The product was easy to acquire and install. The private and personal overview of software was thorough, timely, and very informative. Further calls were made to clarify user procedures and immediate, instant attention was provided. Priority was placed onto our system at no extra charge. I look forward to expanding our system with the help of creative technologies and also feel secure that if and when we run into difficulties, we will have the support necessary to overcome issues quickly and effectively.

Cons

At this time we have not seen any cons other than we can not navigate from the account manager directly to the "print bill" tab. However, the system does allow us to enter mulitple invoices at one time to be billed. This issue maybe something that we are doing incorrectly at this time.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied August 2010

Amrit - Thanks for the positive feedback on our El Dorado Utility Billing product. We have taken your suggestion into consideration and feel it would be a useful addition to our product and for many of our customers. We are in the process of implementing the new feature and will provide you the updated version shortly - let me add there will be No Additional Charge to your organization for this new feature ! Please let us know if there are any other new features or functionality you would like to see. We are always open to customer suggestions. Best Regards, From the Creative Technologies Product Development Team.

Tim from Cape Royale Utility District

Billing software review

Our experience in transitioning to your billing software has been good. The one thing that would really make it better is to be able to have more flexibility in generating custom reports. We tend to open the database with MS Access to generate custom reports.

Pros

We are not limited on the number of accounts we can create. Our previous billing software was limited with stepped pricing if we needed more account numbers.

Cons

Custom reports within El Dorado are not as flexible as we need them to be.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2017

Tim appreciate the feedback, we are always looking at ways to make the product better one of the items is on our list for our next release due out this year is to enhance the custom report features so stay tuned more innovation coming down the road...

REBECCA from DELTA RAIN INC

BEEN USING PROGRAM FOR 17 YRS.

Pros

CUSTOMER REPS! TWO OF THEM WERE THE NICEST PEOPLE AND ALWAYS READY TO HELP. THE REPORTING OPTIONS ARE GOOD.

Cons

1-WOULD LIKE DROP DOWNS TO SCROLL FOR ALL LISTS. 2-AN "UNDO" OPTION WHEN MAKING CHANGES TO AN ACCOUNT. 3-TO BE ABLE TO SORT CUSTOMIZED REPORT FIELDS IN THE ORDER I DESIRE. 4-IN CREATE STATEMENTS, HAVE THE BILL, DUE, LATE DATES SAVED BUT WHERE THE MONTH WILL CHANGE. IT ALWAYS REVERTS WHEN YOU LEAVE THE SCREEN. 5-SAVE VARIANCE ALERT %. 6- NOT TO HAVE A PASSWORD TO LOGIN. 7- LAST BUT NOT LEAST: OPTION TO MAKE SCREEN WIDER WITHOUT SCROLLING OR NARROWING EACH COLUMN TO FIT THE ACCOUNT HISTORY PAGE FOR VIEWING.

REBECCA from DELTA RAIN INC

USEFUL CHANGES

HAVE BEEN USING PROGRAM FOR PAST 15 YEARS...............................................................................................................................................................................

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied August 2016

Thanks Rebecca we appreciate the 15 yr loyalty to us and the El Dorado program.

LIZZETTE from TOWN OF FOUNTAIN HILL

TOWN OF FOUNTAIN HILL

WHEN I TOOK OVER THIS JOB I HAD NO EXPERIENCE AND NO ONE TO TEACH ME. THE TECH STEVE WAS SO PATIENCE AND HELPFUL WALKING ME THROUGH AND EXPLAINING TO THIS POOR BRAIN CAUSE I WAS TOTALLY KINDERGARTEN LEVEL. I TOTAL LOVE STEVE TO BAD HE'S IN CALIF. OR SOMEWHERE BESIDE HERE. BIG THANKS TO THE PROGRAM FOR THE EASE OF THE SYSTEM

Pros

ALL LISTED AND DIRECTIONS SO EASY TO FOLLOW

Cons

NOTHING

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied August 2016

Thanks for the kind words on Steve's support Lizzette. We appreciate your business !

Jean from West Brookfield Water Department

Program is very easy to use

Pros

Easy, Quickness to find a customer for customer service, easiness to edit program and correct issues. Like that you can search by name and account #.

Cons

I wish all adjustment would show up on adjustment list weather correcting amount, added charges or fees.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied June 2017

Thanks Jean we are always enhancing the system reports and will add this request to the list.

Kay from KNG Energy

Industry: Utilities

Software is very user friendly. Data is easy to read. Reports give good information.

We have used El Dorado Utility Software for about 10 years and have been very satisfied with both the software itself and the customer service we receive. The support group are highly professional and are there for us every step of the way. I would high recommend this billing system to anyone.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2017

Thank you for the great feedback Kay. We always enjoy working with you and your team !

Jane from Buckeye Utility Billing Services

Utility Review

Pros

easy to follow step by step when implementing billing and payments, keeping track of customers use throughout the billing process.

Cons

# of characters to input names, but once I get the upgrade, I will not have that concern.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2019

Thanks Jane appreciate your years of support ! We are looking forward to getting you on the new version.

VICKIE from Sarepta Water Works District

Industry: Facilities Services

QUICK AND EASY SOFTWARE!!

THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN EXCELLENT FOR OUR USES AT THE OFFICE. I AM NOT THE MOST COMPUTER SAVVY PERSON FOR SURE, BUT THIS HAS BEEN RELATIVELY EASY TO USE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM TO ANYONE. STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING. THIS PROGRAM HELPS OUR OFFICE RUN MUCH SMOOTHER!

Pros

Easy to use.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2017

Thanks Vickie we always enjoy working with you and supporting your water billing needs.

Caroline from Arrowbear Park County Water District

Industry: Utilities

The utility billing software is uncomplicated and fairly easy to teach to other users.

I am not sure of any specific benefits I receive using this software but I find it user friendly.

Pros

The software is easy to use and customer support is on the West coast, which is helpful for our needs.

Patricia from Fairfield Municipal Authority

Industry: Utilities

Have used ElDorado software for 20+ years, and selected them when we were ready for new software.

Pros

Easily adjusted the program to suit our needs and the billing format that our customers were most used to

Cons

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied May 2017

Patricia - thanks for your 20 + years of loyalty to El Dorado. We are always here to help on any product questions.

Jean from West Brookfield Water Dept.

Company Review

I use this program daily at my office very easy to use, gives all the information I need.

Pros

Everyone that works for the Company is very friendly and helpful

Cons

Nothing to complain about. does everything I need

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the kind words Jean, we always enjoy working with you too.

Kendra from Timber Cove County Water District

Industry: Utilities

Billing is hard, creative technology tech support makes it so much easier

Stable program that produces nice statements and an excellent data base for customer information and usage.

Pros

Friendly service, El Dorado is a nice stable program with good well thought out features, it produces an easy to read statement and handy spreadsheets.

Cons

I have a hard time getting El Dorado and ICloud to synch regularly, I get a lot of error messages, the edit button automatically comes on when I am looking at a customers account and this makes it easy to change something by accident.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied June 2017

Kendra - thanks for the 10/10 recommendation and feedback regarding ways to improve the El Dorado product and online features.

May 2012

Kellie from High Gabriel Water Treatment

May 2012

Great product with even better support!

Highly recommend this product to anyone who does utility billing. The product is great, but the support is first class. We love everyone on the team at Creative and all they have to offer. Michele has been wonderful to work with. We can't say enough great things about her customer service and willingness to meet our EVERY need! Thank you!

Pros

Customer support is unbeatable. Implementation and training is 5 star! All of our issues are addressed immediately. Our product feedback is always welcomed and often addressed with the next version. We love all of the features of the billing software and would highly recommend the product and the company to others.

Cons

There are some minor issues with the ease of use and some items that don't meet our needs, but we have some odd and somewhat complex billing scenarios. Most of these issues are under review and are being addressed.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied May 2012

Kellie, it has been a pleasure working with you and the staff at High Gabriel Water Treatment. You challenged our team several times to improve product functionality and simplify the billing processes, I am glad we have been able rise to occasion to meet your needs. It's customers like High Gabriel and our partnership with Invoice Cloud that helps us deliver a quality product and be a better company. Thanks for all your support. Leslie Jantzen - President

Debra from Franklin Township Municipal Authority

Review from Franklin Township Municipal Authority

Over the phone tech support was wonderful. Operator entered our program and I watched while they adjusted items that needed adjusted. Software worked perfectly after adjustments were made.

Pros

Cons

Nothing

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied August 2016

Debra, Thank you for the excellent feedback on our customer support we appreciate your business.

Caroline from Arrowbear Park County Water District

El Dorado review

Appreciate west coast customer support, my requests I have made have been fulfilled for a minimum coast (special issues), helpful customer support.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

no comment

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review Caroline, we always enjoy working with you and helping our customers simplify their billing.

Jean from West Brookfield Water Dept.

Outstanding Customer Service

I have always been very have with the quick and very helpful Customer Service. Highly recommended company.

Pros

Cons

None

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2017

Jean - Thanks for your support and great review, our #1 priority is customer service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Kristin from City of Boise City

Utility Billing Software

Utility Billing Software is easy to use and a great program. It is easy to post payments and do Utility Billing.

Pros

Ease of use

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the great review Kristin, our team always enjoy working with you and the city.

Lou from Town of Ralston

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

Pros

Collecting all the information and being able to report back monthly for billing for our small town. Very impressed that if the internet is down, this software keeps going. Appreciate the time that the I.T. person takes to assist (used him a lot in the early days, but not as much now).

Cons

Printing receipts is impossible. The system shuts down, but able to get back on-line very easily.

Reasons for Choosing El Dorado Utility Billing

This was already here when I arrived last year.

Robin from Mapleturn Utilities

User-friendly, and expert help

Pros

ease of sorting data, ease of correcting mistakes and tracking those entries, multiple standard reports access.

Jill from Public Water Supply Dist. No 2 of Saline County

Great Upgrade from old software

This software was a great upgrade to the outdated billing software we had. The help section is awesome as well as the programmer who is very responsive and knowledgable and willing to go above and beyond to help you.

Pros

Ease of use Functionality Customer Service and Help Section Constantly improving

Cons

Reports not as user friendly as I would like and the turn around time on getting the kinks out of a report. During conversion would recommend more training.

Debbie from Moro Mutual Water Co

Industry: Utilities

Have been using the software for a number of years & am extremely satisfied with it

Helps me get my job done quickly and it's easy to refer to when customers have questions.

Pros

The support is fantastic. They're very responsive and helpful with solving my problem quickly. I haven't had to contact them lately because the program was so easy to learn and the problems are rare. The last time I contacted them was for an update - which was great!

Christina from Frio Canon Water Company

Good for our Small Water Company

This is a good software for our small company If we were larger it would be necessary for them to teach us to use the reporting function.

Pros

Easy to add customers and and navigate through the readings, payments and billing. We are a small company so it is great for our needs. I taught myself the software when I started with the company.

Cons

I do not like the report section. It should be easier to create a custom report for my needs, instead I run several reports and take what I need from each to make on own. Some reports are just too confusing.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the review and feed back Christina, we can certainly give you a training on our reports. We have over 50 report options I am sure we can find one that meets your needs.

Dillon from Village of Evans Mills

We use this software to manage our water and sewer billing

An easy way to manage and bill all water and sewer accounts in the village

Pros

The functionality of the many different kinds of reports that can be generated is nice. I also like that accounts can be looked up using many different search terms.

Cons

For our purposes, we need a third fee type, but that is not available. This forces us to assess both fees using one of the two hard-coded categories and then split them out into two accounts later by hand. Also, the lack of ability to easily select individual accounts to print out bills seems like an oversight. When people come to pay and forget their bills, I have to add a special handling code to their account to print their bill out individually and then remove the special handling code afterwards. It just seems like the ability to select accounts to print out bills and the ability to assess as many separate fees as needed would be built into the software.

January 2011

David from Self

January 2011

SUgar Grove, VA

For the price it's close to fair. Still room for improvement. WHen designing a program get the utilities involved.

Pros

FAst.Alot of options for customer classification. A good glossary. I like the customer search feature. Rate table calculator.

Cons

I miss the build your own report that the old version had. There is alot of options that most small utilities will never use. If the program could be bought like a shopping cart and add the options you want and have a price on each feature.. now that would awesome. The HP hand held could have a little better support. Program needs a "no charge" option for accounts that are not billed.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied January 2011

David - thanks for your response. Our new version El Dorado 7 does include a report builder and many more features and options for utility billers. We offer system support and training to ensure our customers are able to make the most of their software investment.

Jason from Village of South Range

Village of South Range

We wish it had 3 charges we could have usage multipliers on, there are only 2. We are currently running Version 9.3.12 are there any updates that could be installed? I believe it has been almost a year since any updates which is very possible. Any progress in getting this software to import/export to Pontem Fund Accounting Software? Would it be possible to have reports print service addresses for customers on more reports?

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2017

Jason thanks for the review - Yes, we do have a newer version and are releasing a new version that has more features to integrate with Fund accounting. Someone from our support team will contact you.

Diana from Sportsmans World MUD

used it for several years. it works well for our water district. They are always making improvement

Pros

The reports are great and customized if needed. They can be exported into Excel. Just about anything my board wants to know I can usually deliver.

Cons

Having to switch to different screens so much. But that may be my problem. I'm not very patient!

December 2010

Diane from Systems 42 Ltd

December 2010

Water Company Billing

Highly recommend this software product

Pros

Our company provides billing services for a small water company. They asked us to do research for a new software to replace their Quickbooks billing system. The sales rep and tech support at Creative Technologies bent over backwards to provide us with a demo and all of the information that we requested. We have found the El Dorado software to be very user friendly and the support is excellent. We had Creative Technologies import the history data for several years back for all of the accounts. This has been of great use to the Water Company.

Cons

We have no complaints

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied December 2010

Thanks Diane - It's always a pleasure to work with you and your company. Creative Technologies General Manager

Pamela from Village of Gordonville City Hall

Hello

When I have had to call for help, I have received fast and beneficial help. Inputting the billing information is pretty straight forward, but having to make alterations from the typical routine bill is difficult to maneuver.

Pros

The cost has been beneficial for our small village government institution.

Cons

There seems to be a lot of capabilities of the software which I do not know how to use and can't seem to find an explanation of use. Creating reports is difficult to use. I wish there was a straight-forward.....easy to read direction manual.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2019

Thank you Pamela we always appreciate the feedback and are always available to help answer any questions you have.

Cheryl from Wallace Utility Billing Solutions, LLC

February 2016

El Dorado Utility Software is very versatile!

I use El Dorado Utility Software for a variety of client's and databases with unique billing and reporting requirements for each. It has the capability to be set up customized for each of the different entities. The staff at Creative Technologies are instrumental in converting databases based on unique requirements and are extremely proficient in determining the essential components needed to convert existing databases into the El Dorado format. El Dorado is extremely easy to use for billing and for providing customer service in terms of trouble shooting problems, creating service orders and taking payments. The staff at Creative Technologies are extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with!

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied February 2016

Thank you Cheryl we always enjoy working with you and your team.

March 2016

Jim from Home Garden Community Service District

March 2016

Just a little over a month of use, could not be happier

Pros, You can get to almost everything from one screen, extremely easy to use, post bills at once, reports are vast, can get specialized reports. We were using the CORE software since about a1997. Wa vast improvement. The only thing I am waiting for is the ability to merge the software with our bookkeeping program to cut down on work. I like the easy in the program to track checks and mo Cons, I can not find anything at this time.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2016

Jim - It's a pleasure to have you as a new customer. Your comment "could not be happier" made our day. We look forward to integrating El Dorado with your accounting program.

Carla from North Manchester Water Association

Industry: Utilities

Wonderful company to work with.

Pros

Software is easy to use and user friendly. They have a wonderful support department, always very curious and helpful.

Cons

I would like to see more report options and options on adjustments where you could customize the reason for the adjustment.

July 2009

Stephen from Westside Property Mgt

July 2009

Great Afordable Utility Billing Solution

10 out of 10

Pros

We recently installed the El Dorado Utility billing solution and found the installation to be very easy and straight forward. The product is feature rich and exceeds our requirements. The software provides a simple interface and the reports are excellent.

Cons

Would like to see integration with Yardi which I understand is being worked on.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied January 2010

We at Creative Technologies value the feedback from our customers. We helped Westside automate their utility billing saving them time, money and improving customer satisfaction.

Laura from City of Buckman

This software is a little hard to work with. The help button confuses you more then helps.

Pros

Logging in is easy. I have tried to use the help menu in the past and it is a little cumbersome to navigate.

Anna from Jefferson Gas

El Dorado Software & Service

Being a new biller and first time user of the El Dorado software I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of use. A request for tech support was handled promptly. The tech on call providing support was through and knowledgeable and help me resolve my problem.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied February 2016

Thank you Anna, we have really enjoyed the opportunity to with you.

Jean from Berwick Township

Berwick Township

When I was having problems, customer support did not know how to fix my problem, so they had to ask someone else.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied March 2017

Thanks Jean - Thanks for your comments, we always escalate open trouble tickets to our team lead. We do offer a system health check to ensure your system is running properly.

April 2016

Tara from MCFWSD

April 2016

Eldorado

This software keeps us on track. I had a major issue with my computer this past week and the IT support was Fabulous! A big thanks to Steve!! Up and running smoothly . I know they are only a quick call away to help with any needs.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied April 2016

Thanks Tara for the great review on our customer support.

Jodylynne from Jordan Team Properties, LLC

Easy to use and understand, didn't take long to learn.

Pros

I liked that it was easy to learn and I was able to start processing things quickly without much assistance from anyone else. It had many user friendly options built in and was able to utilize the programs features without any issues.

Cons

I got lost a little from time to time but easy figured it out and was okay after watching a few YouTube videos.

Response from Creative Technologies

Replied April 2019

Thank you Jodylynne - please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.