Browse évolt Reviews

Localized online tool for all your Innovation needs

Pros

The presence of various innovation tools that could be easily used, organized in a user-friendly manner, with the possibility to export the work right away without much need for editing afterward. The great addition is that the export is in PPT format, so one can easily plug their results into a working presentation without the need to convert the file.

Cons

Would like to have the additional option to export to PDF directly.

Stéphane from Innose Conseil

Industry: Dairy

Change by design

I used in both teaching and consulting activities Excellent buy in Great feedbacks on tools

Pros

Intuitive and Easy to use Export functions Methodology

Cons

Nothing spécial it always helped on problem solving

Reasons for Choosing évolt

Design features

Annie from Leadeo

An App that I use in my Design Thinking Mandates

Evolt is always improving their product and they provide a great customer experience always available to help and answer our questions.

Pros

I'm using this tool in different phases of the Design Thinking projects mostly in the clarification, ideation and prototyping. My customers and participants find it easy to use.

Cons

Develop other ways to ideate so I can integrate different approach in Evolt (example Crazy 8, Scamper).

Angelo from Lono

Improving our value with Evolt

Pros

The ease of use on a daily basis: All our work is geared toward improving the value we deliver to our customers and the Evolt Platform helps us centralize the user data we both gather ourselves and the data automatically retrieved from forms we create with the évolt apps. This ultimately helps us focus on what's most important.

Cons

I had to do some research to discover this product, maybe Evolt should communicate more to be known

Bertrand from iMSA

A smart collaborative design tool for non-designers in teams and organizations

At this time we are experiencing Evolt and a lot of features are good designed for us. Idea management, content management for design thinking documentation. The collaborative features are well designed too.

Pros

Very easy to use, ergonomic and with nice features. Evolt permits to save time in collaborative workshops with non-designers team members. The design thinking oriented product and features is perfect for large organizations or small teams. The powerpoint and PDF export of datas (personas or user journeys for example) is perfect for non-designers to present the results of their collaborative workshops to the hierarchy. The design of the product is simply beautiful and very accessible to anyone.

Cons

The brainstorming feature need to be a bit more flexible (like Klaxoon or Mural)

Reasons for Choosing évolt

Evolt is the most complete tool for Design Thinking evolution in our organization. All the company is evolving in agile methods and design thinking is evolving too. We need some platform t support that. Easy to use for non-designers. Very well designed and stable.

thomas from lytn

A tool for delivering creativity

We are working with Evolt since on year and it's a complete all in one platform for our needs on design thinking, working on personas, and storyboarding.

Pros

My best tools are: (a) storyboard to design customer experience, very usefull and efficient, (b) Brainstorming to work with a remote team and (c) User persona for great design thinking experience

Cons

We don't use user feedback, prefering intercom, but it is an easy to use and simple tool for beginners.

Lucas from Crédit Agricole du Languedoc

évolt, a mix of simplicity and quality to use Design Thinking

Pros

évolt is so easy to use that it convinces me to work with Design Thinking methods. Without formation, I was able to animate collaborative session of brainstorming, to create storytelling to describe processes and receive feedbacks from users with flash surveys. Another great point is the quality of presentation. I can export in ppt format and save time for my meetings.

Cons

I know that some features are in progress, and I would like to have more customisation in the feedback mode, more Data visualisation and better Excel format export.

Vincent from eveia

a super user Friendly plateform, create and done for user

Pros

It's easy, simple and user centered. Interface is clear and functional. I also like the fact that the company regularly adds new features and listens to its users.

Cons

I would like to have new features, like small task manager dedicated to follow my moodboard for example, but for sure, they listen to us, so, it will happen.

Jérôme from Lono

Powerfull and easy to use UX design plateforme

Pros

It's such a powerfull multi-purpose tool and at the same time so easy to use thanks to it's amazing UX/UI

Cons

I wish the solution had more custom pricing plans depending on my tool's usage.

Nicolas from Nicolas Jaussaud

One of the few comprehensive and intuitive products for feedback gathering !

I managed to find a complete feedback collection experience. I was able to send a simple and efficient form thanks to Evolt. The data processing is very intuitive, I saved a lot of time compared to other products on the market. Thanks to the other applications that Evolt offers, I was then able to create several personas based on the users' responses.

Pros

My favorite feature is the User Feedback. A simple way to collect feedback and especially to analyze user responses.

Cons

The paid version is already very complete.

nathalie from Crédit Agricole Atlantique Vendée

Utile pour développer parcours Design dans l'entreprise (modèle, facile à utiliser)

utile pour mes dossiers d'innovation à partager en interne, apprentissage utile de la démarche pour des débutants, supports utiles pour Hackathon par exemple

Pros

modèles déjà prêts facile à utiliser et à implémenter dans une présentation

Cons

peut être pas facilement "personnalisable" avec sa propre marque sans ajouter le job d'un designer en complément ?

Fredy from BNP Paribas

Next Generation UX Design tool

Improve data centralisation Reduce time to find documents (ex: link to prototype) Maximise method understanding

Pros

The key benefits of Evolt is to centralise all data from your workshop, research and design and create a consistent approach to deliver value to your internal stakeholders and end-user to build useful solution. Every app is usable and each key features is well implemented. A must have to start your design and business methodology in your organisation

Cons

More personalisation and free spaces as a board will be useful

Benjamin from SOFILARO

Transformation made easy

Pros

I like the fact that évolt combines a suite of intuitive tools for innovation and transformation projects with a content creation and sharing system. By doing so, new methods and practices are spread and applied at the same time in one single place.

Cons

I wish it could be possible to buy the apps separately to ensure very specific needs.

Frédéric from Bluespitality

Great platform !

Enabled to spread methodology in my previous team of innovation leaders.

Pros

It's design makes it very intuitive and simple to use, the export tools on Powerpoint are great and saves a lot of time, collaboration is great. I aslo like the advice and guides. I love this platform and the team.

Cons

I have at this stage no features I dislike