All iGMS Reviews

Anna

1 employee

Used unspecified

Reviewed September 2023

iGMS Your Short Term Rental Solutions.

Matthew

Reviewed July 2020

After research numerous vacation rental management tools, none are as good as iGMS

Overall, it has been flawless once I got it up and running. It is now managing my rental properties and there has never been an issue. My customers may not know they are often communicating through iGMS, but they love the service I give them because of it. Thank you.

PROS

Although I have a technical background, I was happy to see the software was extremely easy to set up. I was able to connect to my AirBnB host account, connect all my properties, and give the software a test run within minutes. Having tried other competing software, that was a welcome relief. In addition, the software has lots of flexibility. I don't run my vacation rental exactly like all the big companies, and iGMS gave me the ability to choose the features I wanted and ignore the ones I didn't.

CONS

As a vacation rental owner, I am looking to automate as much of the rental process as I can. Unfortunately, one of the hardest problems I've come up against is the ability to automate providing door codes for the WiFi locks I have installed on my properties. There are solutions out there but that software can cost upwards of $1000 per month to use, and although iGMS is extremely cost effective, it does not have great tools for syncing with remote locks.

Reason for choosing iGMS

It had almost all of the features of the other competitors at a significantly better price.

Dear Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with iGMS. We feel honored to to be your partners in managing multiple vacation rentals and delivering great service to your clients. As for the smart locks integration, it's on our road map for the months to come. For now, you can take a look at our integration with KeyCafe https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/airbnb-key-exchange-keycafe/. If you have any questions, suggestions or need our assistance, just drop a line at support@igms.com or via Live Chat. Looking forward to a word from you. Best, iGMS Team

Replied August 2020

Reviewed June 2021

Unbeatable system for managing Short Term Rentals

PROS

Having one place to manage both Airbnb and VRBO bookings, plus a system of automating templates for guest communication has saved untold hours of my time and in addition provided a better experience to my guests. I couldn't operate my business without it.

CONS

It's hard to say that I see any flaws in iGMS from my experience. They are always working hard to make sure the mobile app and desktop site are updated with the latest improvements.

Reason for choosing iGMS

I chose iGMS over other products because I couldn't find any other product that offered the features that iGMS offers for the same price. I then learned that when I did have questions about the software that I received prompt and informative customer service to anything that I needed addressed.

Hello Chris, Thank you for the positive review. It's great to know that you enjoy using our product and that it fits your needs. In case of any questions, we will be glad to welcme you in our live chat or email at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

Replied July 2021

Beth

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

IGMS glitches will cost you

Their product has glitches that will cause headaches and cost money. When this happens, their customer service is terrible. On multiple occasions, I have sent them details snd screen shots to show the problems their glitches have created, and they consistently find a way to blame every issue on user error.

PROS

The software makes communication with guests easy.

CONS

IGMS consistently has glitches in syncing information across platforms. We have had problems with updating pricing as well as blocking calendar dates. For example, pricing updates made in IGMS do not always sync with Airbnb or VRBO. This has cost of thousands of dollars.

Hi Beth, We deeply regret any inconvenience caused and genuinely appreciate your patience as we diligently tackle the challenges you've encountered. Following a thorough investigation, it has come to our attention that the glitches you've experienced stem from the communication breakdown between your iGMS account and VRBO, specifically related to the API connection. We fully comprehend the significant impact these discrepancies can have. I'm pleased to inform you that our development team has been actively engaged in addressing these issues, resulting in the release of an updated VRBO connection. The system is now functioning seamlessly, and we believe this will contribute to a more reliable and efficient experience for you. It’s heartening to note that despite the challenges you’ve faced, you have decided to return to iGMS. We are genuinely thrilled to welcome you back and are committed to ensuring that your future interactions with iGMS are nothing short of exceptional.

Replied November 2023

Tina

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

My client is tickled pink with IGMS

It takes time to get it down pat but once the lightbulb comes on you kick yourself that it was that easy. Overall it is a delight to have it done and how great it works. My having a very happy client is all that counts and he is tickled.

PROS

Combines almost all aspects of the business into one area of management. It was also very easy to set up the widgets on the website's reservation page. If one has a phone order, it's nice to just do it from within IGMS's channel manager software and no longer have to invoice or keep accounting records, since we can now do that with Stripe. (no more quickbooks!)

CONS

The could clarify the two different types of direct booking, one in using the calendar to block off time and one being the widgets on the website. Calling everything Direct Booking on their help pages, was very confusing. Also, they need to explain upfront that one must group their properties. For some reason, I only ran across that information by happenstance. One overall document of help is needed from step one to step 100. Too many help documents is consuming.

Reason for choosing iGMS

I was working with my other client and we started talking about the various channel managers out there, each of us testing each one and IGMS was best suited for this new client.

Hello Tina, We are thrilled to receive such an incredible review from you. Thank you for your useful feedback. We will definitly look into your suggestions. We pride ourselves in listening to our customer's needs to make the journey with us as streamlined and uncomplicated as possible. Thank you for using iGMS and if you have any further feedback, please share it with us at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

Replied April 2022

Adrienne

Reviewed April 2021

Fantastic customer service

Overall it has been a great experience because of the Customer support. That has been top notch.

PROS

So far I find the software pretty easy to use and the customer support is AMAZING! Any questions I have get answered almost immediately and I feel like they listen to the things I want/need! The messaging system has worked very well for me and I love that I can take direct bookings if I need too!

CONS

I was using smartbnb before and IGMS is slightly behind in a few areas and not as user friendly when you first get started. I don’t love the calendar view on my phone.

Reason for choosing iGMS

Price and it seemed a bit easier to use for 1 property.

Reasons for switching to iGMS

At the time they didn’t offer direct bookings and the connection with vrbo kept dropping

Dear Adrienne, We are beyond happy to have received your feedback on managing your properties with iGMS. We assure you all of our team constantly works to have the functionality and overall experience using iGMS as much efficient as possible. With regards to the interface and mobile app points, we would be glad to hear more details on this via Live Chat or support@igms.com to find a solution for the issues you have experienced. Best, iGMS Team

Replied May 2021

Bryce

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Really wanted this product to work - Customer support makes this product terrible

Program = awesome Customer service and support is a deal breaker. Overall, very poor experience

PROS

The features and ability to edit your products pricing, content is above the rest The reports are awesome and the dashboard is easy to use The calendar is good visually

CONS

As other users have mentioned setup is a challenge however being reasonable tech savvy I got it all together....however a lot of the guides are dated and lack detail therefore this process was slower than it should have been. Finally I ran into issues which were beyond my control and repeatedly requested customer support to look into it, however all they did was repeat the same answers over and over without identifying a solutions. In the end I cancelled my subscription and only then did they come back and say 'ah actually it is an issue on our end, but before you have now cancelled we cannot fix it' I really did want to use this program but even after replying to that message they still had no accountability or wiliness to provide proper support and customer service - If this company starts investing in proper customer support they will trump their competition, until that happens beware if you use this system.

Reasons for switching to iGMS

Due to the lack of customer service and subpar support

Hello Bryce, thank you for sending your feedback, it is very important to us. We are really sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best. We are constantly working to improve our services, and if you have any other suggestions, we are always here for you at support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team

Replied October 2022

Claudia

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Awesome software

It helped me managed all my properties at the same place with ease and without any problems.

PROS

I am using IGMS for a couple years now and I tried different software before and now I am choosing to stick with the best! They have multiples features and they always stay up to date about new fonctionnalities. I also appreciate there help whenever I need it!

CONS

Nothing. I am very satisfied with this product

Features and price

Reasons for switching to iGMS

Igms is very similar to Guesty but way less expensive!

Hello Claudia, thank you so much for taking the time to give us this amazing review! We are happy to have you as a customer and we hope to continue helping you to manage your business in the best way possible! Let us know if you ever need assistance and we´ll be glad to help. Best, iGMS team

Replied December 2022

Lindsey

US IGMS User

PROS

iGMS does everything I need. My favorite feature is adding team members. I even have my pest control service manager added so he can see our calendar.

CONS

The only thing I don't love is that for direct booking, I can only set up stripe to deposit to one bank account.

Reason for choosing iGMS

Ease of use, great support, cleaning schedule automation.

Hello Lindsey, We're thrilled to hear that you find our software useful and that the team member feature has been especially helpful for your business. Regarding your feedback on direct booking payments, we understand that having the option to deposit to multiple bank accounts would be helpful for some users. We appreciate your suggestion and will take it into consideration as we continue to improve our software.

Replied April 2023

William

Reviewed April 2021

Great Product if you know how to navigate Channel Managers

its good and saves time.

PROS

I like the automations of email responses. Saves hours.

CONS

I like least is the small bugs it has that are not fixable. I did all corrections that were showing errors upon launch.

just took a chance

Reasons for switching to iGMS

Trying to find something better to suit my needs

Dear William, Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with us. We are delighted to have you among our customers - our team is working day'n'nite to skyrocket your business results while saving tons of resourses. iGMS PROtrack toolkit is one of those innovations https://www.igms.com/guest-communication-productivity-tracking/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via Live Chat or support@igms.com. We will be glad to be of help. Best, iGMS Team

Replied May 2021

Gina

Reviewed July 2019

I would highly recommend iGMS

PROS

It is easier to use than other programs out there. Customer Service during onboarding is amazing.

CONS

you have to opt out automation for review whenever there is bad guests. It takes some time to load the app.

Reason for choosing iGMS

it's easier to use and one on one training service was great

"Hello Gina, Thank you for the review. We are happy to know you had a smooth onboarding! Kindly note that it's not necessary to disable all review automation if you want to publish a not positive review for a guest. You can just disable review from being published for this guest in the Inbox section. Feel free to reach out to us in Live Chat, and our support agents will provide you with the detailed instruction on how to do so. Best, iGMS Team"

Replied August 2019

Austin

Reviewed April 2023

Best Vacation Home Management Software Out There!

Overall amazing. She need that feature for the cleaners and we're golden.

PROS

I couldn't be more stoked to recommend iGMS to everyone! It makes my life SO EASY managing my 4 Airbnb's. Gosh, only if my life was this easy everywhere else as iGMS truly made my life so simple. I couldn't be more happy with the product.

CONS

At the moment, my only recommendation would be adding a feature where a cleaner can have multiple hosts as well rather than being linked with only one hosts. For instance, my fiance and I both use iGMS as we both have our own properties. Well, we use the same cleaner. My cleaner has to use two difference emails to make it work when I wish they could just have multiple properties and multiple hosts under their one account.

Hello Austin, Thank you for your positive feedback about iGMS! We're thrilled to hear that our software has made your life easier in managing your Airbnb. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We completely understand your suggestion about adding a feature that would allow a cleaner to have multiple hosts under one account, and we will definitely consider it for future updates. We're always looking for ways to improve our software and make it even more user-friendly for our clients. Thank you for choosing iGMS to manage your Airbnb properties. We're glad to have you as part of our community and we'll continue to work hard to meet your expectations. If you have more suggestions, please feel free to share them at support@igms.com.

Replied April 2023

Sequoia

Reviewed June 2020

iGMS Rocks!

After sampling several options, I found iGMS to be the most comprehensive and easiest to use.

PROS

iGMS makes it simple to stay in communication with new inquires and current guests at our vacation rentals. Airbnb doesn’t allow me to create and save template replies. But with iGMS I’m confident that our guests will have all the information they need quickly, even if I’m out of the office. This program handles multiple listings and channels as well. Do you list on multiple channels such as Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO? iGMS handles multiple channels with ease, it’s why I chose this company and I’m happy with the results. The app works well on my phone as well, ensuring ease of communications even if I’m out of the office. And the few times I need assistance with the program, iGMS Tech Support is very responsive. I highly recommend this service for anyone in the vacation rental industry!

CONS

When I tried to have my housekeeping use the software they could see the whole calendar, not just their assignments. Perhaps a new feature could be added that would email a custom calendar with assignments exclusive to each employee.

Dear Sequoia, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is great to know that iGMS functionality of a really great help to you. And we are honored you went with iGMS when choosing your PMS: looking forward to working with you. Regarding your team members, please check all the possible settings in our guide on the feature: https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-roles-and-permissions-for-your-team-members/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, our Customer Experience Team will be glad to assist. Best, iGMS Team Best, iGMS Team

Replied July 2020

Reviewed November 2018

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

PROS

Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

CONS

Clients telling me they can see other peoples listing calendars despite me only giving them access to theirs. Clients saying they cannot see the pricing of current bookings in their calendars despite the 'financial viewer' button checked. Clients cannot access an 'entire month' view of their listings to change pricing making it more difficult and frustrating for them No client notifications of new bookings when they happen Automatic responses on my end, mark the new bookings and messages as 'read' preventing me from seeing what's new and causes me to have to go through each message on a daily basis to see if they asked any additional questions. No holiday price increase suggestions in the calenders. Lack of a designated tab in transaction history showing deductions made by airbnb due to decisions against us. The program has been a little buggy. No website creation intergration option I can see

Hello David, Firstly we would like to thank you for taking your time to give such a detailed review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. We are sorry that you have been experiencing some inconveniences, but please note that we've enhanced the team management system so that clients can set up permissions and restrictions for each user according to their role. The easiest way to access the 'entire month' view would be through a single calendar. When it comes to the notifications, the system notifies not only property managers but also cleaners about new reservation by email, text and via the mobile app. Though incorrect settings could affect the process and we kindly ask you Live chat with any questions or concern, we are always happy to be of help. Thanks for being with us! Best, AirGMS Team

Replied January 2019

Melissa

Reviewed May 2023

Love IGMS !

It’s been one of the best softwares ever used and believe it is a game changer for vacation home owners especially, if you are new to do this

PROS

Streamlining bookings through one application. Needing only one app to manage multiple booking channels has been an important assistant to our booking success and ensuring multiple bookings do not occur on the same dates.

CONS

Trying to keep all bookings connected can be a challenge, however it hasn’t interfered with being able to manage my home booking scheduling

Dear Melissa, Thank you for your wonderful review of iGMS! We're thrilled to hear that our software has been one of the best you've ever used and a game-changer for vacation homeowners like yourself, especially if you're new to this industry. We're delighted that our streamlined booking process through a single application has been instrumental in your booking success. Managing multiple booking channels efficiently is crucial, and we're glad to provide a solution that helps you avoid double bookings and ensures a smooth scheduling process. Thank you for choosing iGMS, and we appreciate your support. We're committed to continuously improving our software to meet the needs of our users. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Replied May 2023

Joel

Reviewed April 2023

IGMS give me my time back

IGMS give me my time back through automated messages and calender syncing.

PROS

The automated messaging, being able to sync calendars l, and the built in direct booking

CONS

It lags a bit. It always takes a while to load the app.

Hello Joel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with iGMS. We're glad to hear that our platform has been able to give you back some valuable time through its automated messaging and calendar syncing features. We understand how important it is for busy hosts to be able to streamline their processes and focus on providing an exceptional guest experience. Regarding your feedback on the app lagging, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our team is constantly working to optimize the app's performance and improve the overall user experience. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration as we continue to make updates to the platform. Thank you again for choosing iGMS as your vacation rental management solution. We're here to support you every step of the way and help you achieve your hosting goals.

Replied May 2023

omar

Reviewed October 2020

igms

PROS

user friendly ,great interface.easy to use multi calendar and inbox integration is really good

CONS

reports part need some upgrade. accounting part of the program almost not exist.Need some upgrade on that part too.

Hi Omar, Thank you for choosing iGMS. We are glad to know the iGMS functionality helps you in operating your business efficiently. Your feeedback on the Reports is really important to us, we will let our product team know about it. Currently, the section reflects the data we synchronize from Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com channels. Check our HelpDesk guide to see how you can benefit from using the feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-my-reports-work/. If you will have any questions regarding our software, feel free to reach out to us via email or live chat, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, iGMS Team

Replied November 2020

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.