What are iGMS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using iGMS software through verified user reviews

• icon"It is amazing to have ease of mind, knowing your Airbnb guests will receive reminders, notification, etc. All automated while you are traveling."
  • icon"Easy to pair and integrate with STR platforms. Nice to have a backup and reminder for reservation inquiries and bookings, along with messages sent through the platforms from travelers."
  • icon"Very powerful, I like that it integrates will so many different STR platforms. I also like that it can organize the cleaning team."
  • icon"I miss sometime more professional ergonomic design of the interface."
  • icon"I have been advised that there is a problem with the system and I have mot heard back from you since then."
  • icon"Having to pay pro for services. They should offer pricing strategies."

Browse all iGMS Reviews

• Have you used iGMS and would like to share your experience with others?

Pat

Great Features & Value

I had completely outsourced the management of by vacation rental to a national firm, but the results were horrible. iGMS helped me grow by over 50% AND add 3 new units with LESS effort than I had put in before I went with the national firm.

Pros

Simple integration to both AirBNB & VRBO, templatized & ad hoc guest communication, and seamless notification to our cleaner.

Cons

When I started with iGMS, it was AirGMS and only for AirBNB. They quickly added VRBO, so my 2 primary channels were covered. I'm looking forward to the direct booking and Booking.com features coming later in 2020.

Reasons for choosing iGMS

I have a seasonal rental business and iGMS only charges me when I have rentals. It also has all the features I needed and a roadmap to add ones that I'd like. It's a tremendous value!

Response from iGMS

Hello Pat, Thank you for the time you took to review your experience with us in such detail. We really appreciate that. It is a great honor to hear that your business has grown bigger with us and that our onboarding, Unified Inbox and cleaning management tools have been of significant aid to you. As for the pricing, we are always glad to offer any help possible to support member of hosting community. And just remind you that Booking.com along with the direct booking engine are on their way to be released in Q2-3 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, iGMS Team

Replied April 2020

Kent

From 20 to 2 hours

My overall experience with IGMS has been great! Very simple to apply to my current business, they seem like a company that really wants to earn my repeat business and is actually interested in how they can improve their software to make it easier for the clients.

Pros

The scheduled messaging is by far my favorite feature of IGMS. I was able to utilize the free trial service until I decided to grow my marketing efforts into Homeaway. Once adding HA, communication quickly became overwhelming. The anxiety was relieved after registering as a Pro user. Before IGMS, I was spending no less than about 15-20hrs just in communication alone. Granted I was able to do this from my phone, but still very inconvenient to say the least. I now have 8 scheduled messages that go out for every guest that books. With between 20 - 30 guests per month thats around 240 messages/month at all times of the day and night. These are automatically sent, at designated times, without ever forgetting to send a crucial message. In addition, I no longer have to schedule or contact my cleaners when I receive a booking. They are automatically notified! The ability to add instructions and timing is another huge time saver. And that's really what its all about... reducing time spent managing so I am free to live my life, not be a slave to it.

Cons

Pricing tools are the next features that can be added to save the most time. I was really hoping IGMS would have similar pricing tools to airbnb that could be pushed to other pages, but no such luck. I've been hearing it's in the works, but it can't come soon enough!

Reasons for choosing iGMS

Was already utilizing free service. I liked the software. The additional learning curve + risk of another service not having everything I was accustomed to, was not worth a switch.

Response from iGMS

Hello Kent, Thank you for taking the time and sharing such detailed feedback. We are filled with joy knowing that our Unified Inbox and Cleaning Tasks management features became a game-changer for your business. As for the Pricing Management Toolkit, it is planned to go live after integration with Booking.com (around Q2 2020). Our product team is constantly working to speed up the release. Stay tuned with us because we have lot's of exciting news to share this year! Regards, iGMS Team

Replied March 2020

Tina

Industry: Online Media

April 2022

My client is tickled pink with IGMS

It takes time to get it down pat but once the lightbulb comes on you kick yourself that it was that easy. Overall it is a delight to have it done and how great it works. My having a very happy client is all that counts and he is tickled.

Pros

Combines almost all aspects of the business into one area of management. It was also very easy to set up the widgets on the website's reservation page. If one has a phone order, it's nice to just do it from within IGMS's channel manager software and no longer have to invoice or keep accounting records, since we can now do that with Stripe. (no more quickbooks!)

Cons

The could clarify the two different types of direct booking, one in using the calendar to block off time and one being the widgets on the website. Calling everything Direct Booking on their help pages, was very confusing. Also, they need to explain upfront that one must group their properties. For some reason, I only ran across that information by happenstance. One overall document of help is needed from step one to step 100. Too many help documents is consuming.

Reasons for choosing iGMS

I was working with my other client and we started talking about the various channel managers out there, each of us testing each one and IGMS was best suited for this new client.

Response from iGMS

Hello Tina, We are thrilled to receive such an incredible review from you. Thank you for your useful feedback. We will definitly look into your suggestions. We pride ourselves in listening to our customer's needs to make the journey with us as streamlined and uncomplicated as possible. Thank you for using iGMS and if you have any further feedback, please share it with us at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

Replied April 2022

amatangelo

March 2022

Not Worth the Money, Customer Service Hassles

I was initially impressed by the platform and its ability to integrate numerous features. When faced with a problem, customers service was abysmal after several attempts to reach them. Additionally, after cancellation of the service, they charged me for an additional month and will not return my requests for compensation.

Pros

It initially drew me in as an ease of use platform to manage multiple listings across a number of platforms.

Cons

The phone app was difficult to navigate, had several broken links, forced me to use the web browser in its place.

Reasons for switching to iGMS

The idea of ease of use. It was not and I've since chosen to move back to Airbnb because of their recent updates. iGMS has essentially become superfluous due to their lack of updates.

Response from iGMS

Hello Amatangelo, Thank you for your review. Thank you for your acknowledement of our platform's ease of use to manage multiple listings across various platforms. We are, on the other hand, sad to hear that you experienced frustration with our mobile app. We continue to improve on our service offering, yet there can be numerous reasons why you might have experienced these issues. In case you are still experiencing the issues, our customer experience team is eager to help you via Live Chat or via email 24 hours on weekdays and from 9 am to 5 pm EST over the weekend. Best, iGMS Team

Replied March 2022

Eric

February 2022

The BEST STR Channel Manager

With iGMS, I'm always confident that my calendar is completely synced across platforms, pricing is up to date, my guests are well informed, and my cleaners will always show up. Anytime I have a question, customer service gets back to me via chat within the same day. 100% worth the $16 a month subscription.

Pros

I tried many different channel managers before deciding iGMS was by far the best solution. It offers a ton of functionality that makes it easy to run a short term rental across Airbnb, Vrbo, and direct bookings - like a unified inbox w/ multiple users, automated guest messaging, cleaner management, and syncing with PriceLabs. While they have an ok mobile app (works on the go), the experience is very good on desktop. As a bonus, I'm also about to create a direct booking website using their WordPress widget, which integrates reservations directly into their platform.

Cons

5 stars for being way ahead of the competition, but there are a few areas of improvement iGMS has needed for a while: -The app is slow and doesn't display a 30 day calendar of bookings on a single screen like (PLEASE add this!!!) -Automated messages can't be sent on a specific day of the week (trash reminders, etc). I have to use hosttools.com in addition for this. -Can't add a security deposit to the direct booking charge via Stripe

Response from iGMS

Hello Eric, Thank you for your raving review! We are thankful for your trust, and for amazing customers like you. We are happy that you find such value by actively using our solutions, including our website builder to streamline your short-term rental business. We are constantly working to improve our current solutions and have tons of new features in the process of development. Thank you for your valued feedback. We will pass it to our product team for review. In case of any questions, you are most welcome to reach out to us should you need any further assistance. Best, iGMS Team

Replied March 2022

Brian

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

IGMS is solid

Overall I really like IGMS.

Pros

The ability to manage your properties across multiple channels/platforms is vital. The automated messaging is great, and they are constantly working to improve the product.

Cons

The "task management" of what needs to be done at various properties is not particularly helpful in the way it is implemented for me.

Reasons for choosing iGMS

Guesty had some pretty strict requirements regarding who is eligible to use their product. Not sure why, but they lost a good paying customer in me.

Response from iGMS

Hi Brian, Thank you for the positive review and rating of our service. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that iGMS has simplified the day-to-day tasks for you with the automation features we offer. If you think that something is lacking in our task management system, we are open to suggestions! If you would like to suggest any features that you would like to see, or if you have any questions please reach out to us via Live Chat or support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team

Pros and Cons of iGMS

My overall experience with iGMS has been very productive,promising and gratifying. This program is user friendly it is easy to follow ,well versed in the the process of step by step applications making it easy to maneuver and excel in the process, a definite plus and value in my life!

Pros

The features I enjoy most with this software is the Journal key because it gives quick access to the demographics and history of the client without having to go into the document.

Cons

The part I like the least of this software is the complete feature because once you use it you can no longer go in to revise, you have to send a request and wait for at least 24 hours for the update and only then can you add or change any of the demographics.

Reasons for choosing iGMS

I chose iGMS over these alternative products because it is more efficient than the other programs by cutting my workload by half due to less input, by merging both programs into one,there was less errors and more productivity.

Reasons for switching to iGMS

I switched because this previous program did not merge with the other software and required manual input of information which was time consuming, repetitive causing lots of errors and a decrease of productivity.

Response from iGMS

Hello, Thank you for such a thourough review and for chosing iGMS. It is a great news that our app lessens your workload while saving more time for essential business activities. If you have any specific suggestions to make, feel free to send them at support@igms.com, we reguralry inform our produc team about our customers' ideas. We also highly recommend to subscribe to our blog to stay informed and supported by our tips and articles https://www.igms.com/blog/. Best, iGMS Team

Replied July 2020

Kent

April 2022

The ever updating IGMS software!

Very pleased.

Pros

Managing vacation rentals without IGMS is a daunting task. IGMS allows me to manage all listing from all platforms in one place. They also just partnered up with pricelabs, which saves me a ton of time! The a very quick to respond when i need assistance. ANd they are constantly adding more management tools to make the user experience better. I'm so glad a choose them and have bee working with them for over 2 years now.

Cons

Just like any software, they don't have all the tools, but they had the best option for me. plus they are always adding additional tools. The migration to Booking.com wasn't as seamless as the rest of the platforms, and there are a few minor details in the application of the "direct booking widget" that I wish would get added. But as i've mentioned above, I have recommended product development ideas before to their team, and often times, the tool gets added!

Reasons for choosing iGMS

It seemed to have the tools that I personally needed for my business. Plus I liked their pay plan better.

Response from iGMS

Hello Kent, Thank you for giving us such a great and honest review. Thank you for acknowledging our fast response to queries and our constant upgrades to improve our user's experience. We pride ourselves on listening to our users to make your experiences better. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any more suggestions, please let us know at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

May 2022

Well worth the time and money

Very positive

Pros

IGMS is a great tool. It has a few minor glitches, but every platform does. IGMS has made our life much easier for managing our rental properties. I suggest it highly.

Cons

Some glitches, mostly on the app. Overall a good product

Cost and flexibility

Response from iGMS

Dear Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review, and for acknowledging that iGMS contributed to making your short term rental business easier to manage. We do apologise for glitches that can be out of our control, however, we do endeavour to sort out any issues as soon as we possibly can. Thank you for recommending iGMS. We will continue to add value to your business. Best, iGMS Team

Joshua

Easy to use and great customer service!

Pros

I tried another software before this and it was much harder to use than this one. This was extremely easy to learn and navigate. I had a few questions in the beginning and the customer service I received was impeccable.

Cons

They could have integrated pushing out the price/nt from their software rather than having to go to each platform and set the prices that would save some time.

Reasons for switching to iGMS

Although owner rez had more features it was not user friendly. It was too hard too set it up.

Response from iGMS

Hi Joshua, Thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to know that our app is of big help in standardizing your hosting processes. Speaking of the pricing, you can easily manage the pricing for your Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com properties directly from the Multi-Calendar Rates view or Single View Calendar. If you will have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, we will be glad to assist. Regards, iGMS Team

Replied November 2020

Claudia

May 2022

Great!

Pros

Love the multicalendar function. Great for scaling properties

Cons

the dashboard revenue number doesn't match with whats in the monthly revenue under reports tab

Response from iGMS

Dear Claudia, Thank you for your review on our product and for finding value in using our multi-calendar. It is certainly great for scaling properties. With regards to our Dashboard Revenue not matching up, there could be various reasons for that. We would like to invite you to contact us with your concerns and we will gladly look at that for you. Once again, thank you for your review, and we hope to continue our adding value to you as our valued client. Best, iGMS Team

Matthew

After research numerous vacation rental management tools, none are as good as iGMS

Overall, it has been flawless once I got it up and running. It is now managing my rental properties and there has never been an issue. My customers may not know they are often communicating through iGMS, but they love the service I give them because of it. Thank you.

Pros

Although I have a technical background, I was happy to see the software was extremely easy to set up. I was able to connect to my AirBnB host account, connect all my properties, and give the software a test run within minutes. Having tried other competing software, that was a welcome relief. In addition, the software has lots of flexibility. I don't run my vacation rental exactly like all the big companies, and iGMS gave me the ability to choose the features I wanted and ignore the ones I didn't.

Cons

As a vacation rental owner, I am looking to automate as much of the rental process as I can. Unfortunately, one of the hardest problems I've come up against is the ability to automate providing door codes for the WiFi locks I have installed on my properties. There are solutions out there but that software can cost upwards of $1000 per month to use, and although iGMS is extremely cost effective, it does not have great tools for syncing with remote locks.

Reasons for choosing iGMS

It had almost all of the features of the other competitors at a significantly better price.

Response from iGMS

Dear Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with iGMS. We feel honored to to be your partners in managing multiple vacation rentals and delivering great service to your clients. As for the smart locks integration, it's on our road map for the months to come. For now, you can take a look at our integration with KeyCafe https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/airbnb-key-exchange-keycafe/. If you have any questions, suggestions or need our assistance, just drop a line at support@igms.com or via Live Chat. Looking forward to a word from you. Best, iGMS Team

Replied August 2020

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

Pros

Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

Cons

Clients telling me they can see other peoples listing calendars despite me only giving them access to theirs. Clients saying they cannot see the pricing of current bookings in their calendars despite the 'financial viewer' button checked. Clients cannot access an 'entire month' view of their listings to change pricing making it more difficult and frustrating for them No client notifications of new bookings when they happen Automatic responses on my end, mark the new bookings and messages as 'read' preventing me from seeing what's new and causes me to have to go through each message on a daily basis to see if they asked any additional questions. No holiday price increase suggestions in the calenders. Lack of a designated tab in transaction history showing deductions made by airbnb due to decisions against us. The program has been a little buggy. No website creation intergration option I can see

Response from AirGMS

Hello David, Firstly we would like to thank you for taking your time to give such a detailed review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. We are sorry that you have been experiencing some inconveniences, but please note that we've enhanced the team management system so that clients can set up permissions and restrictions for each user according to their role. The easiest way to access the 'entire month' view would be through a single calendar. When it comes to the notifications, the system notifies not only property managers but also cleaners about new reservation by email, text and via the mobile app. Though incorrect settings could affect the process and we kindly ask you Live chat with any questions or concern, we are always happy to be of help. Thanks for being with us! Best, AirGMS Team

Replied January 2019

Unbeatable system for managing Short Term Rentals

Pros

Having one place to manage both Airbnb and VRBO bookings, plus a system of automating templates for guest communication has saved untold hours of my time and in addition provided a better experience to my guests. I couldn't operate my business without it.

Cons

It's hard to say that I see any flaws in iGMS from my experience. They are always working hard to make sure the mobile app and desktop site are updated with the latest improvements.

Reasons for choosing iGMS

I chose iGMS over other products because I couldn't find any other product that offered the features that iGMS offers for the same price. I then learned that when I did have questions about the software that I received prompt and informative customer service to anything that I needed addressed.

Response from iGMS

Hello Chris, Thank you for the positive review. It's great to know that you enjoy using our product and that it fits your needs. In case of any questions, we will be glad to welcme you in our live chat or email at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

Replied July 2021

Sequoia

iGMS Rocks!

After sampling several options, I found iGMS to be the most comprehensive and easiest to use.

Pros

iGMS makes it simple to stay in communication with new inquires and current guests at our vacation rentals. Airbnb doesn’t allow me to create and save template replies. But with iGMS I’m confident that our guests will have all the information they need quickly, even if I’m out of the office. This program handles multiple listings and channels as well. Do you list on multiple channels such as Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO? iGMS handles multiple channels with ease, it’s why I chose this company and I’m happy with the results. The app works well on my phone as well, ensuring ease of communications even if I’m out of the office. And the few times I need assistance with the program, iGMS Tech Support is very responsive. I highly recommend this service for anyone in the vacation rental industry!

Cons

When I tried to have my housekeeping use the software they could see the whole calendar, not just their assignments. Perhaps a new feature could be added that would email a custom calendar with assignments exclusive to each employee.

Response from iGMS

Dear Sequoia, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is great to know that iGMS functionality of a really great help to you. And we are honored you went with iGMS when choosing your PMS: looking forward to working with you. Regarding your team members, please check all the possible settings in our guide on the feature: https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-roles-and-permissions-for-your-team-members/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, our Customer Experience Team will be glad to assist. Best, iGMS Team Best, iGMS Team

Replied July 2020

Adrienne

Fantastic customer service

Overall it has been a great experience because of the Customer support. That has been top notch.

Pros

So far I find the software pretty easy to use and the customer support is AMAZING! Any questions I have get answered almost immediately and I feel like they listen to the things I want/need! The messaging system has worked very well for me and I love that I can take direct bookings if I need too!

Cons

I was using smartbnb before and IGMS is slightly behind in a few areas and not as user friendly when you first get started. I don’t love the calendar view on my phone.

Reasons for choosing iGMS

Price and it seemed a bit easier to use for 1 property.

Reasons for switching to iGMS

At the time they didn’t offer direct bookings and the connection with vrbo kept dropping

Response from iGMS

Dear Adrienne, We are beyond happy to have received your feedback on managing your properties with iGMS. We assure you all of our team constantly works to have the functionality and overall experience using iGMS as much efficient as possible. With regards to the interface and mobile app points, we would be glad to hear more details on this via Live Chat or support@igms.com to find a solution for the issues you have experienced. Best, iGMS Team

Replied May 2021

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

Pros

- Multi-calendar is a huge time saver for us as we can quickly see gaps and react to them. - Auto-responders and auto-reviews - fantastic tools that let us focus on what is important - taking care of our guests. - We outsource cleaning and were using another product for that but we couldn't live without the check-in/check-out dashboard. - Team management allows us to invite some of our property owners and to also outsource our guest communication during the night hours

Cons

- I wish some of the elements were designed better. The property editor is hard to use due to some contrast. - Also, some of the icons look very outdated. - It would be great if transactions could be attached to reservations (I believe Airbnb started to do so), for now, my bookkeeper has to manually reconcile transactions. But at least there is a CSV export which helps a lot.

Response from iGMS

"Hello, We would like to thank you for such detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that our Multi-Calendar and task management tools help your business. We passed your suggestion about transactions to the dev team and now it's the new feature request. Best, iGMS Team"

Replied July 2019

iGMS automates the whole Airbnb experience

As mentioned, the key benefits I've received from using iGMS is a huge reduction in the amount of time I need to spend on messaging guests, which in turn has reduced the amount of stress I had from managing the Airbnb to almost zero.

Pros

I love iGMS, it makes managing my Airbnb property incredibly simple. Before iGMS I found the communication with guests to be very stressful, having to remember to send out information at particular times, reminding people about check out times etc. With iGMS I have been able to automate 90% of all the communication, while still having it feel personalised to the guest.

Cons

Really there's nothing I dislike about iGMS, they could add a few features here and there (like it would be great to include a weather report to guests when they check in for example), but overall, it's awesome.

Response from iGMS

Hello, Thank you for reviewing our app. We are glad that you enjoy using iGMS software and hope that it will help you to grow your business! Message automation is one of the most popular features among our users because it brings communication with the guests on a whole new level. Did you know that you can also chat with your Booking.com guests via iGMS Unified Inbox now? Connect your Booking.com properties, process payments with Stripe integration and enjoy the centralized property management with iGMS. Stay tuned and thank you for choosing iGMS! Regards, iGMS Team

Replied October 2020

Promising app overall

Troubling at first, but they made it right and I respect them for that. I wish they would have starting things off with a sense of integrity, as I feel for the people that have to go through what I did, but I am glad they corrected their mistakes once a public review was written. My advice: If you truly want them to honor the free version, don't let them push you into a paid slot. You may have to push back in terms of making those weird and sketchy sales tactics known. Hopefully they correct that behavior immediately. If you manage multiple houses or under 4 listings, give it a try. Lots of value in just simply not having to wait for page load times to navigate multiple message threads. I doubt they even realize what a profound value add that is, its huge.

Pros

automation of - communications - reviews ** quicker interface for communications then airbnb they solved some issue where in airbnb direct you have to wait for a page to load to get to the next message, or response, whereas airgms solved that and you do not have to wait for page load times.

Cons

There were some rocky moments with the customer service team, they seemed to have some profound hesitation around honoring the free trial and some clear pressure to sign on to a full membership, but with some consistent discerning feedback and by actually writing a review on here, they quickly shifted their approach, honored their agreement and turned the tide towards service a value filled free offering, with option to upgrade. The upgrade is more expensive then it is worth by far for anyone running a single property and listing each room, as they clearly have it priced by listing based on the idea of each whole home being a listing, so it prices me out of product viability for an upgrade for quite some time as a startup, but the free version for up to 4 listings and the paid version once your running 3-4 whole houses would both be a great value for the dollar.

Response from AirGMS

"Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you found our automation tools helpful. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com. Best, AirGMS Team"

Replied April 2019

Justin

Convenient Product

I have had a positive experience with iGMS. I would not utilize the product if one holds less than 5 properties, but will 10+ it is quite useful.

Pros

My favorite feature is automatic messaging. One is able to easily specify the time in which they would prefer the message to be sent i.e. "At the time of check out." Additionally, for those who have multiple units, one is able to add these messages (pictures included) to each one at the same time. Very easy to use and very convenient.

Cons

There is sometimes a lag with iGMS and it can take a good amount of time to update/sync. This could be due to the number of listings or the servers in which we have been provided.

Well known

Response from iGMS

Dear Justin, Thank you for your review. We are beyond excited to know that you love our message automation :) Did you know that iGMS Inbox now is super-charged with a multi-lingual support feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-i-create-message-templates-in-different-languages/? As for the lag, we do agree that there has been such an issue. But we assure, our developers work tirelessly to put it right every day. Best, iGMS Team

Replied June 2021

omar

igms

Pros

user friendly ,great interface.easy to use multi calendar and inbox integration is really good

Cons

reports part need some upgrade. accounting part of the program almost not exist.Need some upgrade on that part too.

Guesty

Response from iGMS

Hi Omar, Thank you for choosing iGMS. We are glad to know the iGMS functionality helps you in operating your business efficiently. Your feeedback on the Reports is really important to us, we will let our product team know about it. Currently, the section reflects the data we synchronize from Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com channels. Check our HelpDesk guide to see how you can benefit from using the feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-my-reports-work/. If you will have any questions regarding our software, feel free to reach out to us via email or live chat, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, iGMS Team

Replied November 2020

The Gold Standard for Short Term Rentals

iGMS has some areas to improve but is already the leader in my opinion because they are focused on continual improvement of the product and provide excellent customer support.

Pros

IGMS has quickly become the gold standard for managing short term rentals. I luckily stumbled upon iGMS before launching my first short term rental and was so glad I did. There are a lot of other tools on the market, but iGMS is sure to become the leader because of their continual effort to expand and improve the capabilities of the software.

Cons

There are a few things that still need development: - Direct booking module is functional, but clunky if guests are booking months out - No ability to accept damage deposits with direct bookings - No autoresponders to guest messages

Response from iGMS

Hi Chris, First of all, thank you for all the kind words, we really appreciate it. And we are flattered to hear that you prefer the service among many other solutions on the market. That means a lot to everyone in the company. As for your suggestions, we think they are great! We've already had quite a few similar about direct booking functionlaity and auto-messaging, this is why we added them to the pull of suggestions for our product team. However, if you have anything else, we are more than glad to welcome you in our Live Chat! Best, iGMS Team

Eigo

Very pleased with the tool

Pros

We have been using the tool from the very beginning and very much pleased with their functionalities, ongoing improvements and fantastic support. Our firm is in Hawaii where vacation rental business has a very high volume and turn around. this tool has been stressed tested by us and we recommend it to anybody who want to automate the management ranging from a few units to hundreds.

Cons

there is no statement functionality or integration to quickbooks

Response from iGMS

Hi Eigo, Thank you for the positive review and rating of our service. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that iGMS has simplified the day-to-day tasks for you with the automation features we offer. At iGMS we are always evolving and releasing new features to fulfill our customer's needs. With that said we are working on the feature and integration with Quickbooks and we will keep our users updated on the release of new features. If you would like to suggest any features that you would like to see, or if you have any questions please reach out to us via Live Chat or support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team

Lan

Despite a few bugs, iGMS is a great product with a lot of potential

Pros

- Auto messaging - Auto reviewing - Ease of use

Cons

- Impunctuality of auto-messaging timing - The lack of auto-approval of inquiries (your competitor "Your Porter" app has this feature) - Missing function of removing listings (even when I no longer cohost that listing on Airbnb) - Possible future improvements: 1. Message searching function (by guest name & by keywords), 2. Stealth mode customization for different segmentation of users (Many hosts wants to filter their guests by location - for example, they don't want to take guests from a specific location due to unpleasant past experience) 3. Check-in instructions link (because Airbnb stopped letting hosts extract this link since Jan 2020 so hosts cannot assist guests manually - they may bring it back later but not soon)

Reasons for choosing iGMS

Because I have less time now to manually do the job, and a friend recommended this

Reasons for switching to iGMS

Your Porter has less function(though the UI is super easy to use and navigate) and is not reliable at sending messages . It completely missed sending messages at times

Response from iGMS

Hello Lan! We are happy to see you switch to iGMS and enjoy all of the features! Thank you very much for the feedback: our product team will surely review your input on the improvements. Regarding the removal of a listing, within iGMS you can always snooze it when necessary. You can also search for a guest in your Inbox using their name or the code of the reservation. Should you have any questions regarding UI navigation, contact us via Live Chat or at support@igms.com - we will be happy to guide you through. Regards, iGMS Team

Replied May 2020

William

Great Product if you know how to navigate Channel Managers

its good and saves time.

Pros

I like the automations of email responses. Saves hours.

Cons

I like least is the small bugs it has that are not fixable. I did all corrections that were showing errors upon launch.

just took a chance

Reasons for switching to iGMS

Trying to find something better to suit my needs

Response from iGMS

Dear William, Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with us. We are delighted to have you among our customers - our team is working day'n'nite to skyrocket your business results while saving tons of resourses. iGMS PROtrack toolkit is one of those innovations https://www.igms.com/guest-communication-productivity-tracking/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via Live Chat or support@igms.com. We will be glad to be of help. Best, iGMS Team

Replied May 2021