iGMS Reviews

4.65 / 5 (182) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Le logiciel est très performant et permet de gagner un temps fou sur la partie gestion locative. Je ne peux que recommander ce logiciel extrêmement complet !"

• "This software is a great service for managing our STR! Easy to use and manage. We are very Happy with it!"

• "It is easier to use than other programs out there. Customer Service during onboarding is amazing."

• Cons

• "Well the same costs could be improved, the rest is great the truth"

• "Since we manage so many properties, the page with the interface can have small type, but otherwise it's great."

• "pricing is very difficult but it seems they are working on pricing feature."

Browse iGMS Reviews

Pat from Maine Cottage Keepers

Great Features & Value

I had completely outsourced the management of by vacation rental to a national firm, but the results were horrible. iGMS helped me grow by over 50% AND add 3 new units with LESS effort than I had put in before I went with the national firm.

Pros

Simple integration to both AirBNB & VRBO, templatized & ad hoc guest communication, and seamless notification to our cleaner.

Cons

When I started with iGMS, it was AirGMS and only for AirBNB. They quickly added VRBO, so my 2 primary channels were covered. I'm looking forward to the direct booking and Booking.com features coming later in 2020.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

I have a seasonal rental business and iGMS only charges me when I have rentals. It also has all the features I needed and a roadmap to add ones that I'd like. It's a tremendous value!

Response from iGMS

Replied April 2020

Hello Pat, Thank you for the time you took to review your experience with us in such detail. We really appreciate that. It is a great honor to hear that your business has grown bigger with us and that our onboarding, Unified Inbox and cleaning management tools have been of significant aid to you. As for the pricing, we are always glad to offer any help possible to support member of hosting community. And just remind you that Booking.com along with the direct booking engine are on their way to be released in Q2-3 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, iGMS Team

Kent from Seas the Day

From 20 to 2 hours

My overall experience with IGMS has been great! Very simple to apply to my current business, they seem like a company that really wants to earn my repeat business and is actually interested in how they can improve their software to make it easier for the clients.

Pros

The scheduled messaging is by far my favorite feature of IGMS. I was able to utilize the free trial service until I decided to grow my marketing efforts into Homeaway. Once adding HA, communication quickly became overwhelming. The anxiety was relieved after registering as a Pro user. Before IGMS, I was spending no less than about 15-20hrs just in communication alone. Granted I was able to do this from my phone, but still very inconvenient to say the least. I now have 8 scheduled messages that go out for every guest that books. With between 20 - 30 guests per month thats around 240 messages/month at all times of the day and night. These are automatically sent, at designated times, without ever forgetting to send a crucial message. In addition, I no longer have to schedule or contact my cleaners when I receive a booking. They are automatically notified! The ability to add instructions and timing is another huge time saver. And that's really what its all about... reducing time spent managing so I am free to live my life, not be a slave to it.

Cons

Pricing tools are the next features that can be added to save the most time. I was really hoping IGMS would have similar pricing tools to airbnb that could be pushed to other pages, but no such luck. I've been hearing it's in the works, but it can't come soon enough!

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

Was already utilizing free service. I liked the software. The additional learning curve + risk of another service not having everything I was accustomed to, was not worth a switch.

Response from iGMS

Replied March 2020

Hello Kent, Thank you for taking the time and sharing such detailed feedback. We are filled with joy knowing that our Unified Inbox and Cleaning Tasks management features became a game-changer for your business. As for the Pricing Management Toolkit, it is planned to go live after integration with Booking.com (around Q2 2020). Our product team is constantly working to speed up the release. Stay tuned with us because we have lot's of exciting news to share this year! Regards, iGMS Team

Adrienne from Faydrienne LLC

Fantastic customer service

Overall it has been a great experience because of the Customer support. That has been top notch.

Pros

So far I find the software pretty easy to use and the customer support is AMAZING! Any questions I have get answered almost immediately and I feel like they listen to the things I want/need! The messaging system has worked very well for me and I love that I can take direct bookings if I need too!

Cons

I was using smartbnb before and IGMS is slightly behind in a few areas and not as user friendly when you first get started. I don’t love the calendar view on my phone.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

Price and it seemed a bit easier to use for 1 property.

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

At the time they didn’t offer direct bookings and the connection with vrbo kept dropping

Response from iGMS

Replied May 2021

Dear Adrienne, We are beyond happy to have received your feedback on managing your properties with iGMS. We assure you all of our team constantly works to have the functionality and overall experience using iGMS as much efficient as possible. With regards to the interface and mobile app points, we would be glad to hear more details on this via Live Chat or support@igms.com to find a solution for the issues you have experienced. Best, iGMS Team

Saad from Sage Stays

AIrGMS for Multiple property owners/property managers

Pros

Message Automation Templated messages easily available for specific property one inbox for all your properties All your reports under one umbrella Cleaning and Maint. Staff management and assignment reporting on each staff members assignment. Multi- property/Airbnb Accounts calendar view in one place Task management Summary of check-in/out for multiple days and properties in one place.

Cons

Only works with Airbnb Toooooo many updates come through to Production system in use and there is no set update schedule or timming which causes huge issues, you might be in the middle of some important task and application update will get pushed, extremely annoying and frequency is one that I have never seen before even in underdevelopment apps. sometimes there is a Delay in processing and it slows down

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Dear Saad, We are definitely grateful for pointing out our main features, as we put so much efforts to create them! As for 3rd platforms integration, we have introduced HomeAway/VRBO integration (Beta version). You can integrate your other non-Airbnb calendars and tasks via the iCal calendar. Feel free to address support via Live chat anytime with any question. Best, AirGMS Team

William from Hayes

Great Product if you know how to navigate Channel Managers

its good and saves time.

Pros

I like the automations of email responses. Saves hours.

Cons

I like least is the small bugs it has that are not fixable. I did all corrections that were showing errors upon launch.

just took a chance

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

Trying to find something better to suit my needs

Response from iGMS

Replied May 2021

Dear William, Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with us. We are delighted to have you among our customers - our team is working day'n'nite to skyrocket your business results while saving tons of resourses. iGMS PROtrack toolkit is one of those innovations https://www.igms.com/guest-communication-productivity-tracking/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via Live Chat or support@igms.com. We will be glad to be of help. Best, iGMS Team

Pros and Cons of iGMS

My overall experience with iGMS has been very productive,promising and gratifying. This program is user friendly it is easy to follow ,well versed in the the process of step by step applications making it easy to maneuver and excel in the process, a definite plus and value in my life!

Pros

The features I enjoy most with this software is the Journal key because it gives quick access to the demographics and history of the client without having to go into the document.

Cons

The part I like the least of this software is the complete feature because once you use it you can no longer go in to revise, you have to send a request and wait for at least 24 hours for the update and only then can you add or change any of the demographics.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

I chose iGMS over these alternative products because it is more efficient than the other programs by cutting my workload by half due to less input, by merging both programs into one,there was less errors and more productivity.

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

I switched because this previous program did not merge with the other software and required manual input of information which was time consuming, repetitive causing lots of errors and a decrease of productivity.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2020

Hello, Thank you for such a thourough review and for chosing iGMS. It is a great news that our app lessens your workload while saving more time for essential business activities. If you have any specific suggestions to make, feel free to send them at support@igms.com, we reguralry inform our produc team about our customers' ideas. We also highly recommend to subscribe to our blog to stay informed and supported by our tips and articles https://www.igms.com/blog/. Best, iGMS Team

Lan from Airbnb

Despite a few bugs, iGMS is a great product with a lot of potential

Pros

- Auto messaging - Auto reviewing - Ease of use

Cons

- Impunctuality of auto-messaging timing - The lack of auto-approval of inquiries (your competitor "Your Porter" app has this feature) - Missing function of removing listings (even when I no longer cohost that listing on Airbnb) - Possible future improvements: 1. Message searching function (by guest name & by keywords), 2. Stealth mode customization for different segmentation of users (Many hosts wants to filter their guests by location - for example, they don't want to take guests from a specific location due to unpleasant past experience) 3. Check-in instructions link (because Airbnb stopped letting hosts extract this link since Jan 2020 so hosts cannot assist guests manually - they may bring it back later but not soon)

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

Because I have less time now to manually do the job, and a friend recommended this

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

Your Porter has less function(though the UI is super easy to use and navigate) and is not reliable at sending messages . It completely missed sending messages at times

Response from iGMS

Replied May 2020

Hello Lan! We are happy to see you switch to iGMS and enjoy all of the features! Thank you very much for the feedback: our product team will surely review your input on the improvements. Regarding the removal of a listing, within iGMS you can always snooze it when necessary. You can also search for a guest in your Inbox using their name or the code of the reservation. Should you have any questions regarding UI navigation, contact us via Live Chat or at support@igms.com - we will be happy to guide you through. Regards, iGMS Team

Gina from Financial Services

I would highly recommend iGMS

Pros

Cons

you have to opt out automation for review whenever there is bad guests. It takes some time to load the app.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

it's easier to use and one on one training service was great

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

"Hello Gina, Thank you for the review. We are happy to know you had a smooth onboarding! Kindly note that it's not necessary to disable all review automation if you want to publish a not positive review for a guest. You can just disable review from being published for this guest in the Inbox section. Feel free to reach out to us in Live Chat, and our support agents will provide you with the detailed instruction on how to do so. Best, iGMS Team"

Joshua from Crown Castle

Easy to use and great customer service!

Pros

I tried another software before this and it was much harder to use than this one. This was extremely easy to learn and navigate. I had a few questions in the beginning and the customer service I received was impeccable.

Cons

They could have integrated pushing out the price/nt from their software rather than having to go to each platform and set the prices that would save some time.

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

Although owner rez had more features it was not user friendly. It was too hard too set it up.

Response from iGMS

Replied November 2020

Hi Joshua, Thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to know that our app is of big help in standardizing your hosting processes. Speaking of the pricing, you can easily manage the pricing for your Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com properties directly from the Multi-Calendar Rates view or Single View Calendar. If you will have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, we will be glad to assist. Regards, iGMS Team

Jen from Slate and Hearth

So far- so good!

My company is enjoying using the software. Having iGMS is so helpful! I have used other software and this is so much better!!

Pros

There are so many features! No missed reservations. Love the saved/auto messages!

Cons

I would like to see an if/than features for auto scheduling cleaners (some of my cleaners can only work weekends) Would like to see a booking direct option to get reservations without using an OTA

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

Too many glitches, no solutions to ongoing problems, only offered one feature.

Response from iGMS

Replied January 2020

Hello Jen, Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that our software is exactly what you need. Also, we have some good news to share. The direct booking feature is already planned to be launched this year. Regarding the cleaners auto-assignment, we have passed your requests to our product team for the further consideration. Feel free to reach out via support@igms.com. Best, iGMS team

Matthew from Fun Sun Theme Parks Vacation Rentals

After research numerous vacation rental management tools, none are as good as iGMS

Overall, it has been flawless once I got it up and running. It is now managing my rental properties and there has never been an issue. My customers may not know they are often communicating through iGMS, but they love the service I give them because of it. Thank you.

Pros

Although I have a technical background, I was happy to see the software was extremely easy to set up. I was able to connect to my AirBnB host account, connect all my properties, and give the software a test run within minutes. Having tried other competing software, that was a welcome relief. In addition, the software has lots of flexibility. I don't run my vacation rental exactly like all the big companies, and iGMS gave me the ability to choose the features I wanted and ignore the ones I didn't.

Cons

As a vacation rental owner, I am looking to automate as much of the rental process as I can. Unfortunately, one of the hardest problems I've come up against is the ability to automate providing door codes for the WiFi locks I have installed on my properties. There are solutions out there but that software can cost upwards of $1000 per month to use, and although iGMS is extremely cost effective, it does not have great tools for syncing with remote locks.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

It had almost all of the features of the other competitors at a significantly better price.

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2020

Dear Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with iGMS. We feel honored to to be your partners in managing multiple vacation rentals and delivering great service to your clients. As for the smart locks integration, it's on our road map for the months to come. For now, you can take a look at our integration with KeyCafe https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/airbnb-key-exchange-keycafe/. If you have any questions, suggestions or need our assistance, just drop a line at support@igms.com or via Live Chat. Looking forward to a word from you. Best, iGMS Team

David from Kosher rentals and Extended Stays

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

Pros

Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

Cons

Clients telling me they can see other peoples listing calendars despite me only giving them access to theirs. Clients saying they cannot see the pricing of current bookings in their calendars despite the 'financial viewer' button checked. Clients cannot access an 'entire month' view of their listings to change pricing making it more difficult and frustrating for them No client notifications of new bookings when they happen Automatic responses on my end, mark the new bookings and messages as 'read' preventing me from seeing what's new and causes me to have to go through each message on a daily basis to see if they asked any additional questions. No holiday price increase suggestions in the calenders. Lack of a designated tab in transaction history showing deductions made by airbnb due to decisions against us. The program has been a little buggy. No website creation intergration option I can see

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Hello David, Firstly we would like to thank you for taking your time to give such a detailed review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. We are sorry that you have been experiencing some inconveniences, but please note that we've enhanced the team management system so that clients can set up permissions and restrictions for each user according to their role. The easiest way to access the 'entire month' view would be through a single calendar. When it comes to the notifications, the system notifies not only property managers but also cleaners about new reservation by email, text and via the mobile app. Though incorrect settings could affect the process and we kindly ask you Live chat with any questions or concern, we are always happy to be of help. Thanks for being with us! Best, AirGMS Team

Sequoia from Sequoia BNB Management

iGMS Rocks!

After sampling several options, I found iGMS to be the most comprehensive and easiest to use.

Pros

iGMS makes it simple to stay in communication with new inquires and current guests at our vacation rentals. Airbnb doesn’t allow me to create and save template replies. But with iGMS I’m confident that our guests will have all the information they need quickly, even if I’m out of the office. This program handles multiple listings and channels as well. Do you list on multiple channels such as Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO? iGMS handles multiple channels with ease, it’s why I chose this company and I’m happy with the results. The app works well on my phone as well, ensuring ease of communications even if I’m out of the office. And the few times I need assistance with the program, iGMS Tech Support is very responsive. I highly recommend this service for anyone in the vacation rental industry!

Cons

When I tried to have my housekeeping use the software they could see the whole calendar, not just their assignments. Perhaps a new feature could be added that would email a custom calendar with assignments exclusive to each employee.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2020

Dear Sequoia, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is great to know that iGMS functionality of a really great help to you. And we are honored you went with iGMS when choosing your PMS: looking forward to working with you. Regarding your team members, please check all the possible settings in our guide on the feature: https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-roles-and-permissions-for-your-team-members/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, our Customer Experience Team will be glad to assist. Best, iGMS Team Best, iGMS Team

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

Pros

- Multi-calendar is a huge time saver for us as we can quickly see gaps and react to them. - Auto-responders and auto-reviews - fantastic tools that let us focus on what is important - taking care of our guests. - We outsource cleaning and were using another product for that but we couldn't live without the check-in/check-out dashboard. - Team management allows us to invite some of our property owners and to also outsource our guest communication during the night hours

Cons

- I wish some of the elements were designed better. The property editor is hard to use due to some contrast. - Also, some of the icons look very outdated. - It would be great if transactions could be attached to reservations (I believe Airbnb started to do so), for now, my bookkeeper has to manually reconcile transactions. But at least there is a CSV export which helps a lot.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2019

"Hello, We would like to thank you for such detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that our Multi-Calendar and task management tools help your business. We passed your suggestion about transactions to the dev team and now it's the new feature request. Best, iGMS Team"

iGMS automates the whole Airbnb experience

As mentioned, the key benefits I've received from using iGMS is a huge reduction in the amount of time I need to spend on messaging guests, which in turn has reduced the amount of stress I had from managing the Airbnb to almost zero.

Pros

I love iGMS, it makes managing my Airbnb property incredibly simple. Before iGMS I found the communication with guests to be very stressful, having to remember to send out information at particular times, reminding people about check out times etc. With iGMS I have been able to automate 90% of all the communication, while still having it feel personalised to the guest.

Cons

Really there's nothing I dislike about iGMS, they could add a few features here and there (like it would be great to include a weather report to guests when they check in for example), but overall, it's awesome.

Response from iGMS

Replied October 2020

Hello, Thank you for reviewing our app. We are glad that you enjoy using iGMS software and hope that it will help you to grow your business! Message automation is one of the most popular features among our users because it brings communication with the guests on a whole new level. Did you know that you can also chat with your Booking.com guests via iGMS Unified Inbox now? Connect your Booking.com properties, process payments with Stripe integration and enjoy the centralized property management with iGMS. Stay tuned and thank you for choosing iGMS! Regards, iGMS Team

Promising app overall

Troubling at first, but they made it right and I respect them for that. I wish they would have starting things off with a sense of integrity, as I feel for the people that have to go through what I did, but I am glad they corrected their mistakes once a public review was written. My advice: If you truly want them to honor the free version, don't let them push you into a paid slot. You may have to push back in terms of making those weird and sketchy sales tactics known. Hopefully they correct that behavior immediately. If you manage multiple houses or under 4 listings, give it a try. Lots of value in just simply not having to wait for page load times to navigate multiple message threads. I doubt they even realize what a profound value add that is, its huge.

Pros

automation of - communications - reviews ** quicker interface for communications then airbnb they solved some issue where in airbnb direct you have to wait for a page to load to get to the next message, or response, whereas airgms solved that and you do not have to wait for page load times.

Cons

There were some rocky moments with the customer service team, they seemed to have some profound hesitation around honoring the free trial and some clear pressure to sign on to a full membership, but with some consistent discerning feedback and by actually writing a review on here, they quickly shifted their approach, honored their agreement and turned the tide towards service a value filled free offering, with option to upgrade. The upgrade is more expensive then it is worth by far for anyone running a single property and listing each room, as they clearly have it priced by listing based on the idea of each whole home being a listing, so it prices me out of product viability for an upgrade for quite some time as a startup, but the free version for up to 4 listings and the paid version once your running 3-4 whole houses would both be a great value for the dollar.

Response from AirGMS

Replied April 2019

"Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you found our automation tools helpful. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com. Best, AirGMS Team"

omar from plus vacation homes

igms

Pros

user friendly ,great interface.easy to use multi calendar and inbox integration is really good

Cons

reports part need some upgrade. accounting part of the program almost not exist.Need some upgrade on that part too.

Response from iGMS

Replied November 2020

Hi Omar, Thank you for choosing iGMS. We are glad to know the iGMS functionality helps you in operating your business efficiently. Your feeedback on the Reports is really important to us, we will let our product team know about it. Currently, the section reflects the data we synchronize from Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com channels. Check our HelpDesk guide to see how you can benefit from using the feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-my-reports-work/. If you will have any questions regarding our software, feel free to reach out to us via email or live chat, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, iGMS Team

Kelli from Fairway Properties

Great Software

I have been able to take on most properties to manage because of this software.

Pros

My favourite feature is the Multi-Calendar, with multiple listings this makes it easy to see our current status on things. Also the automation for responses, check out, etc.

Cons

The mobile app is slow to load, and not as user friendly as to the web browser version.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

Superior features and cost.

Response from iGMS

Replied September 2019

"Hello Kelli, We appreciate your positive feedback. Our team is happy to know that our core features help your business! We wanted to let you know that the tech team is constantly working on our mobile application stability and reliability improvements. We welcome you to share your ideas in the Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team"

Andrew from Sunrise Zencity PLT

Great features and affordable

Automated message system and intergration with calendar syncing with other OTA.

Pros

What I like the most is the automated message system and guest communication section. The auto reply message save us a lot of time which allow us to focus more on the marketing aspect. Navigating the chat room with guests is ease and well organized interface. Most importantly iGMS support team are fast response and always answered all my questions. I highly recommend iGMS to every host.

Cons

Sometimes the auto reply message got delay or not trigger. The loading time of the app can be faster. Hope iGMS can intergrate more OTA especially Agoda and Booking.com soon.

Offer and features

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2020

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to know that, along with a great body of our customers, our Unified Inbox serves you well, as intended. Check out our guest management from Direct Bookings feature released recently https://www.igms.com/new-feature-communication-direct-booking/. As for the hiccups you may encounter, just let us know about them via Live Chat or at support@igms.com. Your feedback will help us grow and improve the quality of the app performance. Best, iGMS Team

Dakota from Perla Roja Guesthouse

Good product!

Customer service has been good, the product itself is super easy to use and very convenient for guest communication automation.. I don't utilize the cleaning scheduling or other more complex features. I do miss not being able to do automatic reviews for guest - that was a nice feature in the free version.

Pros

The automated messaging feature is great - really intuitive to use and customize the messages being sent. Customer service is pretty good, and easy to work with.

Cons

The cost is a bit much when considering I am a single owner of a single establishment - makes it difficult to justify jumping to more than 4 units. Though when the property is at full running - will be 6 units total.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2020

Dear Dakota, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback on iGMS. Our product team is tirelessly working to better your experience with us. Our newly introduced Guest Communication from Direct Bookings is one of the ways to do so. Test out the feature, here goes the guide https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-manual-reservation-via-igms/, and let us know what you think at support@igms.com. As for the pricing, do reach out as well to learn more about more options. Best, iGMS Team

Zishan from Airline Property Pty Ltd

Very good software

Pros

Easy to understand how to use the iGMS, have app so I can check the listings anytime anywhere.

Cons

Due to the accountants' experience, they think the accounting part is not that easy to get the information they need. Sometimes hard to find the correct payout from the correct listing.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

They have many good ideas, but hostify still have many bugs need to solve.

Guesty: too expensive

Response from iGMS

Replied November 2020

Hi Zishan, Thank you for taking time to review your experience with IGMS. We are excited to see that our software helps you in managing your listings from any location and saves your time. We appreciate your feedback regarding the reporting system and will be glad to walk you through its usage, whenever you need. Just drop a line at support@igms.com or via Live Chat, if you have any questions, we are always there to help or give you the latest system updates. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, iGMS Team

Positive overall.

Pros

I like the calendar view where you can see bookings for multiple listings. I like the new report functionality as well.

Cons

listings page is really hard to see with a dialog box for a listing is so huge it's hard to find the one you are looking for. sharing info with cleaners really needs more work to be useful. one should be able to assign a cleaner(or better yet auto assign based on the preference) and communicate with the cleaner with schedule confirmation, cleaning started, finished timestamp and perhaps feedback after a cleaning.

Response from AirGMS

Replied April 2018

Hi, We highly appreciate your detailed review. As for cleaners¿ management you are able to assign a cleaner in the system. Also, the cleaner can accept or reject the task. After the task is completed the cleaner marks it as completed and you will get the notification in the system. So, it looks like it should cover the major needs you described in your message. We are always open to hear more ideas on how to improve the product and your thoughts will be sent to our development team for sure. Thanks again for your feedback and improvement ideas! Best, AirGMS Team

Ludmila from BnbCare

Always on the top

The successful work of our BnbCare Guest Support Team is the best benefit we've got from AirGMS.

Pros

I work as the Head of the Guest Support Team at BnbCare and I've been using AirGMS for almost a year. Managing over 50 properties is very easy with AirGMS. - Multi-calendar gives the full picture of reservations and cleanings - Adding templates and setting some of them to be sent automatically helps us to respond quickly to the general questions and inquiries - The possibility of writing individual "to-do" notes for each booking helps us to make sure no detail is missed. - The option of leaving reviews for the guests and setting the templates for the reviews is also a great help - The possibility to check the Keycafe accounts and keys locations allows is a very nice bonus The other good thing is that it took me no time to figure out how to use AirGMS as it was created with a user-friendly interface. To sum it all up, I'm 100% pleased to be using this software and would rate it 10 out of 10.

Response from AirGMS

Replied October 2017

Hi Ludmila, Thank you so much for this great review! Best, AirGMS Team

Katrina from Pique Properties Inc.

iGMS gave us our time back!

Customer service has been great and my business partner and I love reading the articles and helpful tips they send out as well. It's much appreciated!

Pros

My partner and I LOVE that the majority of our time has been given back to us with using iGMS' automated message system! We currently have 8 properties operating on multiple short-term rental platforms and iGMS helps manage all templates messages to our guests so we never miss sending check-in/check-out instructions instructions or reviewing any guests! 80% of our phone time in messaging guests have been cut down by this automatic message set up and we would highly recommend this software for anyone looking to have their time back and to not constantly be on their phone messaging guests!

Cons

As much as we appreciate the automation of the software, two short-term rental website: Booking.com and CanadaStays are not synced with iGMS and we cannot set up the automation software with these sites. If these could be added to the platform, then that would help our business run almost 100%!

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

Hello Katrina, We are excited to see how much our software positively affects your business! Thank you for sharing this experience with us, it's a great pleasure to read a review like this one. Kindly note that CanadaStays just recently became a part of HomeAway. And we are hoping they will also join our native integration with HomeAway Family. More good news. We are planning to have Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020, and it means that message automation will be available for this platform! Best, iGMS Team

Ned from Airbnb

Great software and it's free

Automation and customer service combined.

Pros

This is a great help to me as the host of two Airbnb properties. What I especially like is that it's free if you list 4 or less properties. I really happy with all that you get for free. This software has really helped us cut down on the amount of work we have to do for each rental at the same time helping us increase our customer service by allowing us to automate so much of our communication with guests.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that it lacks.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2020

Dear Ned, There is nothing better than to hear such feedback from a happy iGMS customer! We hope that our software will make the process of property management easier for you and you will be able to expand your business like many of our customers after they saw the real benefits of iGMS features. We also highly recommend to use all our functionality and stay tuned as we have many news to share this year! To find out more, please read here https://www.igms.com/2020-igms-roadmap/ Best, iGMS Team

Jeff from CCG

Pros

Everything is all in one screen saving time and reducing the need to open multiple screens. Really like the note feature. We cater to our guests and use this feature to make notes about specifics for each guest such as coming for a wedding, family reunion, wheelchair ramp etc. We leave cards and gifts and decorate for their special events. This helps us keep track of which guest is coming and coordinates what we need to do to accommodate them.

Cons

Airbnb already works well. However, our home is also listed on VRBO and their system is very cumbersome and requires a lot more time and involvement. I am anxiously awaiting for Airgms to coordinate with VRBO so both listings are on one app and the calendars are coordinated to avoid double booking.

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Hello Jeff, Many thanks for your positive review and we are so happy hearing that you have found our feature to make notes about specifics for each guest useful and it is a great idea to leave cards and gifts and decorate for special events. Regarding VRBO integration, we have some good news for you. Integration is already available for our clients in Beta version. Enjoy your day! Best, AirGMS Team

Ivan Nikolic from I am SuperHost

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

What everybody should see

Nothing gives me more joy than writing good review about good product that I tried. First of all iGMS is so easy to use and it gives You full control on Your accounts. I have to mention how much time iGMS can save You by using it. You can automatize Your messages, templates and reviews. You can also control calendar from one place iGMS to other platforms. And I have to mention wonderful people that work there as customer support. I got a chance to speak with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I have to say best support ever. A lot of people should learn from them how job should be done. Good job people.

Pros

- It's super easy to use it - Support available 24/7 - Support solving any kind of problems that You might have - App saves You a lot of time - You are in full control of Your account - Organizing has never been easier ( organizing cleaner, auto message, auto reviews, control of calendar)

Cons

- I didn't have any problem using IGMS so there are NO CONS

Response from iGMS

Replied March 2020

Hello Ivan, It is our biggest inspiration to read such reviews! All iGMS team is happy to keep improving the app so you could have the best out of it. We are proud to know that all our features serve you well and help with growing your business. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via Live Chat or at support@igms.com, we're online 24h on workdays to assist you in any way possible. Regards, iGMS Team

Shani from ShaiBeau Pty Ltd

Coming along but needs work

Quite good, but a number of small improvements are needed.

Pros

The fact you can see all your properties on the one screen

Cons

It is annoying when you go to the Jobs log and the ones without an allocated cleaner, you have to go back to the calendar to go to the end of the booking and then allocate a task, then go back to the Jobs log and do it all again. It would be so much easier if you could look at the Jobs log and allocate a cleaner and job from that list rather than having to return to the calculator. It would be great if you could allocate an income to a booking you make. The transactions from AIRBNB show up but your own bookings don't have an amount of income you can allocate against them. This would be handy so everything was in the one place.

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Dear Shani, Thank you for your feedback! Our development team will take your proposal for transaction history improvement into consideration. As for cleaner allocating, now you can do it in the Tasks tab by clicking on the task and choosing the cleaner from the list of your team members. Please do not hesitate to contact our Support team via Live Chat if you have any questions. See you soon. Best, AirGMS Team

Billee from M. Hooper Vacation Rentals

Review for IGMS

Amazing

Pros

I have been using IGMS for 2 years to manage everything from Housekeeping, check in and check outs, financials, reviews and MORE! I would be lost without it for my two companies. They continue to improve over time, I highly recommend to anyone in Property Management.

Cons

I would like to synch more than one host calendar to one account for Housekeeping management

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

IGMS became far more user friendly for my team

Response from iGMS

Replied April 2020

Hello Bilee, There is nothing more valuable for us than to hear such great feedback from our customers! We are very glad to know that you find our software effective and easy to use, especially when it comes to managing multiple companies with numerous business needs. As for the housekeeping management feature, we will let our product team know about your thoughts on it. Feel free to share more of them at support@igms.com or via Live Chat, we are there to assist in every way possible. Regards, iGMS Team

Nancy from Consultant

Automated communications

Intuitive and good communication from them.

Pros

The ability to compose automated email messages for each property and given situations is a huge time saver and a big relief. Intuitive logistics.

Cons

Small icons to edit messages , sometimes not easy to open.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

Came my way, inexpensive for what they deliver and it works.

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

It was weak and not easy to use with multiple properties.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2020

Dear Nancy, Thank you very much for such positive feedback, we are happy to know that iGMS message automation helps to improve guest communication and save your time. Within iGMS, you can also easily set up message automation for your direct bookings, check out more details on our new feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-manual-reservation-via-igms/. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the UI design, feel free to reach out to us via email and chat, we will be glad to hear from you. Best, iGMS Team

Sean from Writing

Best Option For Multiple Property Management

Completely satisfied with the product as well as the response time of those involved and the service they deliver.

Pros

Very satisfied with the product right out the gates. Any issues or concerns have been addressed and acknowledged immediately. Nothing major to complain about, product does exactly as advertised and I’m quite satisfied with the service. Best bang for the buck when it comes to integrating the management of multiple properties.

Cons

Automated Message customization. I wish certain messages could be disabled for last minute (greeting just booked message doesn’t need to be sent if booked same day, could instead just send the intended last minute checkin message (& and furthermore wish we could select only 1 message to come last minute instead of it sending last minute + same day checkin). But we’ve made due and make it work. Just personal preferences.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

Best price and seemed to have the better recommendations.

Response from iGMS

Replied March 2020

Hello Sean! Thank you for such a valuable feedback! It is so great to know that you find our app functionality suitable to manage multiple properties. As for your commentary on the automated messages customization, we passed it to our developers so they could consider its implementation. And our Customer Care Team is always ready to address any questions about Inbox (and not only) settings via LiveChat or at support@igms.com 24h on workdays. Regards, iGMS Team

Jay from Little Hotel Boss

3 Years Partner

I met Igor about 3+ years ago. We had a skype call and he asked about what were my team's need and about the market here in Southeast east. The rest is history.

Pros

This calendar is great to manage cleaning orders and allow cleaners transparency of their upcoming schedule. Our team uses this feature everyday.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about this software I think it is great.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2019

"Hello Jay, It is real pleasure to read such kind words from our long-term client. We hope that the improvements and features we have been implementing help you running your short-term rental business effectively. We are always glad to see you in our Live Chat in case you have any questions or want to share your ideas. Best, iGMS Team"

Stan from Tenerife Stay

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Managing software recommended

Very good. Stable, easy to use software. Many useful features that expand the possibilities of an airbnb manager.

Pros

Easy automation functions. Greate multi-calendar and price setting function.

Cons

I miss sometime more professional ergonomic design of the interface.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2020

Dear Stan, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that our software is easy in use and valuable for your business. Our Customer Experience Team is always glad to assist you, if you have any questions regarding our functionality or would like to share your ideas on how we can improve our design. Feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, we are always glad to hear from our customers and help them find the best solution. Best, iGMS Team

Nakul from Park place properties

Constantly improving and adapting! Cant reccomend any higher

Have been using hte platform for 4 years. Cant recommend any highter

Pros

The perfect solution for Property managers and Cleaning teams. Great customer support and always adaptable to our specific needs.

Cons

There are minor glitches from time to time however they are quick to fix them!

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2020

Dear Nakul, Thank you for your review, it's a great joy to see it come from our long-term customer. We are really happy you've enjoyed working with iGMS app and team so far and we are looking forward to more productive years with you. As you know, we are always there for you via Live Chat and at support@igms.com. Let us know how we can improve your experience with us. Best, iGMS Team

Mel from Airbnb Hosting

The ultimate time saver!

I am ahead of the game when it comes to staying in contact with guests! New/last minute reservations are never missed. Guests feel like they are being hosted by a very attentive host.

Pros

iGMS has helped me automate and streamline guest communications. Guests receive my custom welcome message upon booking, check in instructions, a follow up after they have checked in, and a pre-checkout message. This has helped answer the most common guest questions without having to write out an individual message to every single guest. It has also helped streamline my turnovers as I can assign cleanings to a cleaner within the app. This really saves me a lot of time so I can focus on other parts of my business.

Cons

The mobile app is glitchy and sometimes takes a long time to load or doesn’t work at all. The UX could be improved upon a bit but once you understand where to navigate within the app, you can use it pretty easily.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2019

"Hello Mel, Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are really glad to help you with managing your short-term rental business. All members of iGMS team do value our customers' feedback about the app. That's why currently, our development team is working on the major mobile app improvements. We are looking forward to hearing from you once the new design is implemented. Best, iGMS Team"

Majid from Vistaprint

Industry: Printing

Thanks to IGMS my Airbnb business is now giving me a semi passive income

I am a full time employee who cannot use his phone during work hours and IGMS helped me not to miss any of the guests and be able to notify my cleaners about their following tasks easy and quick so that I was able to grow my Airbnb from 1 listing to 5 listings (5 houses ) with the lowest rate of vacancies possible

Pros

Automated messaging and sharing cleaning tasks with cleaners

Cons

Graphic design of the app ( it was easier if they could use more colors do that users can navigate through the app much faster)

The price range

Response from iGMS

Replied February 2020

Hello Majid, Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are very pleased to know that our automation tools, Unified Inbox and Tasks sharing, are of profound aid to you and your business. Regarding the app design, thank you for sharing your thoughts, we draw a lot of inspiration from our customers' ideas for our future features and appreciate them very much. Let us know if you have more of them, or if you need our assistance, at support@igms.com, now 24h on workdays. Best, iGMS Team

Fanny from Bimbo canada

Good tool

Pros

Automate message, see everyhthing on pneu place

Cons

Pricing, Nothing else i dont like.....

Response from iGMS

Replied April 2020

Hello Fanny, Thank you for reviewing our app. It is a great pleasure to know that our Unified Inbox helps you to communicate with your guests flawlessly and easy. As for the pricing, please let us know about your expectations at support@igms.com, we wil be glad to assist with finding suitable for both sides options. By the way, have you already subscribed on our Monthly Product Roundups? The latest news about iGMS major feature updates and minor fixes right here every month https://www.igms.com/igms-roundup-march-2020/ Regards, iGMS Team

Tatyana from BnbCare Vancouver

Specifically for Airbnb Hosts

AirGMS plugs and plays with Airbnb seamlessly. This makes it easy to manage all bookings, guests and even my housekeeping crew. LOVE IT!

Pros

We don't need to switch between Airbnb accounts anymore to communicate with the guests, Airgms allowed to see all dialogs in one place. Also, it helps us to manage our cleaning team, if we got the new booking it's automatically changed in cleaners schedule. Multi-calendar allows to see and change the prices in one place.

Cons

We need extra tool for the sending text messages to the guests.

Response from AirGMS

Replied March 2017

Dear Tatyana, BnbCare is our first customer! We are really happy to work with you. Thank you so much for your great review! Truly yours, AirGMS Team

mark from Nations Corporate Housing

Tips for improvement

My go to software. Can not function without it. Thank you for developing it.

Pros

Multi-calendar, auto messaging, tasks. Colors.

Cons

Errors when home-way and airbnb is combined. Live customer support is non existence. Frustrating when technical issues are not resolved promptly Wish the software would turn landscape on mobile.

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

"Hello Mark, Thank you for your honest review. We are glad to know that the software is of great help to you. Kindly note that even though we do not provide voice support for tech issues, we are available in Live Chat (there are real people, not bots) Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 00:00 AM and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST. Also, our design team is working on a new layout for the mobile app and significant improvements on Multi-Calendar. Best, iGMS Team"

Todd from PurpleFox Management

IGMS helps to keep my business running as smooth as possible by providing a central location for many parties to meet.

Pros

I love the ease of use. The way that my calendars are synced is awesome. Also automation of messages is a huge plus.

Cons

Bad app...takes forever to load. like two minutes.

Response from iGMS

Replied November 2020

Hi Todd, It is so great to see you among our happy customers. Running multiple vacation rental units is not an easy task and we are pleased to know that iGMS saves you time and energy. We have recently experienced an issue with the delays in loading the properties data but as per the latest updates, it should be fixed. In case you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our customer care team via email support@igms.com or live chat. We will be glad to be of help. Regards, iGMS Team

Emily from Run This Bnb Inc.

AirGMS is the one to pick!

Our experience with AirGMS is extremely positive. The product itself is straight forward and easy to use. Their team is very good at incorporating user feedback into their product - this is incredibly helpful and cutting edge, and over our year of using AirGMS we've seen hundreds of updates made that directly increase our business productivity and increase our bookings. Their support with technical issues has been immediate. Highly recommended!

Pros

Utility, straight forward, user friendly (especially on small screen), frequent updates that reflect user feedback, fast & friendly customer service.

Cons

Allows integration with VRBO and its calendar but does not allow for VRBO guest communications within the software platform. You must login to VRBO or reply by email.

Response from AirGMS

Replied April 2017

Hi Emily, Thank you so much for such a positive review. We will continue improving AirGMS product for our clients. Best, AirGMS team

Byron from Yellow Hybiscus House

Can't do business without you iGMS!

Customer service is excellent! This tool is amazing, we highly recommend it!

Pros

Automated messaging has helped us work on our business more versus worry about manual messaging.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. iGMS has been terrific adding on more short term rental platforms and we're looking forward for more.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2020

Dear Byron, It is wonderful to know that you enjoy using our message automation and find iGMS easy to use. Our entire team works to uplevel your overall experience with iGMS. We are also pleased to announce that Booking.com integration is around the corner. Till then, you can connect any 3rd party platforms via iCal format https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/importing-calendars-to-airgms-via-ical/. Stay tuned, we are just getting started! Best, iGMS Team

So far, so good

Pros

Easy to use. Airbnb and Vrbo native integration.

Cons

Bugs with auto messaging. Would like integration with booking,com and tripsadvisor.

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

"Hello, Thank you for leaving a review! We hope that you've been enjoying using our software. We solve each tech issue and bug report individually, so do not hesitate to contact us in Live Chat and let us know what guest experienced the issue with auto-messaging. In many cases, the problem can be resolved very quickly. Also, kindly note that we are planning to have a native integration with Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020 Best, iGMS Team"

reshan from Travel

Free Trial really gives you everything!

It has been great. It has made my life a lot easier. However, I still tend to open Airbnb doe its user interface. It seems a lot more friendly in doing so. Maybe that can be something to change or looking at changing for the future to come.

Pros

The free trial is great to honestly see how this can benefit your business. I am somewhat amazed at it.

Cons

Linking different platforms other than Airbnb is a headache. I am not sure if I can even do that currently and that would be a great feature to add. Along with a website creation feature much like your competitors such as Lodgify. However, a payment gateway and payroll feature will also be a added benefit when available.

Response from AirGMS

Replied May 2019

Hello Reshan, Thank you so much for your honest feedback. It's a great pleasure for us to hear that our application benefits your business! Please, kindly note that we have already opened native integration with Vrbo and HomeAway Family for our users. Booking.com will be available in by Q4 2019. We passed your features requests to the tech team and this will be taken into account when adding new features. Best, iGMS Team

Bobby from NDNU

Great for messaging and calendar management

Pros

The robust messaging functions (global inbox) and templates meet the needs of my one property on two platforms situation. The calendar sync is also flawless.

Cons

The integration with VRBO isn't nearly as seamless as integration with VRBO. I also wish it could connect directly to Pricelabs dynamic pricing like other PMS systems can.

Response from iGMS

Replied February 2020

Hello Bobby! It is great to know that our Unified Inbox and Multi-calendar works perfectly for your business! We are also excited to announce that the integration with Pricelabs is on our road map for 2020. Regarding the Vrbo issues, our developers are constantly working to have syncing processes stabilized and improved. In any case, let us know about your concerns at support@igms.com, we will be happy to help. Best, iGMS team

Scott from Adams Equity Group

The best value I have found at thios price point

great service two weeks into the software

Pros

the synchronicity between channels seems to be pretty timely and efficient

Cons

I wish a simple boilerplate website template with a reservation calendar (or plug in) was available

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

the other software is a train wreck

Response from iGMS

Replied May 2020

Hello Scott! Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted to see you find our app's fucntionality effective and pricing fair. As for the website template feature, great news, the Booking Widget compatible with WordPress and Wix is set to go live in Q3 2020. To learn what's more to come, check our road map for this year https://www.igms.com/2020-igms-roadmap/. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via Live Chat or at support@igms.com, we will be happy to be of help. Best, iGMS Team

Always Improving Rental Management Platform

It has streamline our tenant communication dramatically, particularly the automation feature which has helped us maintain great communication with guests, in much less time.

Pros

iGMS is always improving, adding, and refining new and existing features. It's a powerful software that will serve any individual or group managing from 1 to 100+ properties.

Cons

The app is sometimes slow to load information (direct messages, etc) and requires manual refreshes sometimes to display the most recent content.

Response from iGMS

Replied December 2019

"Hello, We are really glad to read your positive review and learn that our automation is a game-changer for you! Our development team is working on stability, reliability, and speed improvements to the application constantly. If you have any questions about the app functionality, feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team via support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team"

LaShanda from Fleurlicity LLC

Easy breezy

Igms has exceeded my expectations

Pros

Being able to manage so many tasks on so many platforms for so many properties is SO awesome

Cons

I have not encountered any cons since I’ve started using the product

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

User friendly and more features

Cost and compatibility

Response from iGMS

Replied September 2019

"Hello LaShanda, Excited to see your positive feedback! Thank you very much. We're delighted to know that our users enjoy the software. If you have any questions feel free to reach out in our Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team"

Sila from Google

AirGMS helped me set my Airbnb business on Autopilot!

Pros

Automation: I love the automation features that AirGMS provides, mainly automating the messages to guests, this helped me reduce the need to manually send messages by almost 80%. Customer Support: AirGMS support is flawless, I love that I can reach out to them anytime using the chat box and I always got prompt and great support! Also the video tutorials are the best. Cost: I like that AirGMS is free for users with 1 listing. That removed barrier of entry for new hosts and I'd happily pay for adding a 2nd listing when I expand my business

Cons

UI: The UI is a bit basic (old style) and sometime it's a bit hard to notice some of the features More automation: I'd love if the message reminders for cleaners could integrate with whatsapp, facebook messages and be sent as if they are coming from me (so I can track these and get responses back to me)

Response from AirGMS

Replied March 2019

Hello Sila, We enjoy reading such a detailed review, particularly the part when you're describing how AirGMS automation tools helped you make communication so efficient. We¿ll be keeping you informed about new features and improvements that we plan to introduce this year. Thanks! Best, AirGMS Team

Janice from JaLen Cabs, LLC

Helpful tool

Overall once I have set up our account an communications it has worked smoothly.

Pros

The tool is very helpful in setting up communication messages that allow me to be responsive and consistent with specific messages that are also customizable. I also can set up immediate alerts to our cleaning team on new bookings (although this seems to have been less consistent lately?)

Cons

I am still learning functionality so don't have any recommendations at this time. As I add properties and expand our reach I may have additional suggestions.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

A colleague set up his cabins with this software and we use the same cleaner and he shared this as option to help us be more consistent and efficient.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2020

Hello Janice, Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with us. We are happy to know you use our Inbox and Cleaning Management tools to the fullest. Have you tried our new Direct Bookings Communication feature? Check it out https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-manual-reservation-via-igms/. As for the issues you or your team encounter when using our app, please do let us know about them at support@igms.com, we will be glad to assist. Best, iGMS Team