• Pros

• "easy to use great sofware i really like it it is the best i could not work without it easy, friendly"

• "This Software is Easy to use , good price versus quality"

• "Very user friendly. Didn't take long at all to get up and running. Excellent turnaround on the few questions I had. "

• Cons

• "It takes quite a bit of time to setup initially, especially if you do not have any HTML experience. The support staff is great to work with though and once it is setup, things are very automated."

• "I like the software only customer service can be a little quicker, expect a response in 48 h"

• "There have been a few things it would not do for me but in most all cases the owners helped to make changes to make it a better fit!"

Browse Bookerville Reviews

Eric T from Sandcastle Beach Rentals

Bookerville Saved My Company

I like being able to speak directly with the owner. He always responds to emails and phone calls. Well done.

Pros

Got me turned around and on top of things before things got out of hand. Thank you guys.

Cons

Nothing much, I sometimes don't like it when you change the pricing then all the scheduled emails go back to the basic emails and not the ones that I have just chosen.

Frank from Hickory Cabins LLC

Great booking software!

Pros

Provides all the functions I need in the cabin rental business.

Cons

The enhancements I need are currently being implemented so I can not think of a con.

David from Florida Island Vacation

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

After much research, the best value choice for us in Vacation Rental management

Bookerville has been invaluable in helping us to manage the booking, financial tracking and communication for all five of our rentals.

Pros

Ease of use. Intuitive and well organized. Excellent and responsive support. Integration with 3rd party software

Cons

No major Cons that I have identified. Any small changes I've recommended have been well received.

Best value overall

Cassandra from Frio River Whiskey Mountain Rentals LLC

Bookerville is great

It is great for getting and keeping up with reservations.

Pros

The easy use and functions. It is very helpful it can link to paypal for payments.

Cons

Need more status colors and options. And the customer ranking is a little confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Bookerville

Seemed to have more options at the time

Amit from Kenny's Holiday Villa

A Good Booking App

Pros

Data entry is very simple and decent. Linking up with other public calendars like the ones from Airbnb, Booking.com and TripAdvisor.

Cons

Better UI design. Better mobile UI. I think that's the area of improvement that Bookerville could work on.

Response from Bookerville

Replied December 2018

Bookerville is impressed that Mr. Kenny was able to determine some of this detail in less than an hour of use of the free trial, and absolutely zero interaction with our staff, including the free webinar. Puzzling...

Kama from STARS of BOSTON

Great software for vacation rentals!

Pros

This is a great software for vacation rentals. The customer service is also great and usually responds within an hour or so. I would recommend using this if you have to manage a lot of properties. There are also API features that you can connect to your own website, if you want to.

Cons

There are minor glitches when calculating monthly vs. daily rent and we have to just double check those, but it has suited our purposed quite well.

Cheryl from Buffalo Creek Vacations

Bookerville is the BEST!

It makes managing my vacation rentals so much easier.

Pros

I live the fact them when I am sleeping all th emails that I used to write are now automatically sent! It's very easy to use & I love seeing all my properties. I've been contacted to switch to other companies, but I am staying w/ BOOKERVILLE!

Cons

That it is not intergrated w/ quickbooks

Reasons for Choosing Bookerville

I did a free trail w/ both companies & felt that Bookerville was easier to use.

Kurt from Hubschneider Properties

Bookerville makes our life easier

very good.

Pros

How easy it is to work with and Programmable

Cons

We couldn't find anything the software works great .

WOrked much better

Jason from Pine Hollow Lodging

great customer service

Pros

from the beginning, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been open to suggestions and we've seen some changes/improvements as a result of our input. can't beat that!

Cons

can't really complaint too much about this product

Gary from The Coastal Retreat

It gets better and better.

Saves me time and hassle.

Pros

I have used Bookerville Software for our vacation rental for several years now. It is so automated that is saves me many hours of work each year. They also keep adding new features that make the software better and better. Gary The Coastal Retreat

Cons

The initial set up was somewhat tedious for a newbie like me.

Nance from Crystal Clear Reporting, LLC.

Great web based Rental property management software - full featured and affordable !

I have been managing vacation and annual rentals for over 10 years. I have used several different software packages over the years, but when I needed to get a more mobile solution I went searching. (Side note - I am a software developer and if I had the time I would have written my own.) I found Bookerville and was intrigued with the easy to use interface. Then after the free 30 trial I bought it. I haven't been disappointed yet. The company support is outstanding. Bug issues are addressed promptly. Product enhancement requests are encouraged. What I love about it - it's very easy to get your properties setup and start scheduling your guests. It's also affordable, entry level costs with full features that you could pay so much more....I know I did it the hard way for too long, now I have automatic emails to guests, cleaning crews and owners, calendars that link to my listing site calendars, income and expense tracking, etc. There so many other features that I needed and it met the requirements. I highly recommend it, although to use all of the features will take some time to set up. The default email templates are ok to use and customizing them is simple. Online help is good, and the forums are helpful. Most set up questions have all been asked and answered and are available to review.

Pros

It's web based, and affordable, exports to accounting programs, links to vacation rental listing site calendars. Has automated emails to guests, owners, and staff.

Cons

Very little. The size of email template preview doesn't allow size change.

Debbie from Bodega Bay Rentals, LLC

Time Saver! I can't imagine going back to the OLD way of managing our homes...

I was on the fence about getting software. I'd been doing fine via Word and manually inputting/adding/organizing everything myself for 10+ years on 2 properties. Was it going to be worth the additional cost yearly? Well I've had the software a year and would NOT want to be without it. Its such a time saver and as a mom of 3 who runs her own business that is worth its weight in GOLD! I love the simplicity. I love that everything looks professional. I LOVE the GATEWAY with PayPros/Authorize. I love that the info is in the cloud and no matter WHERE I am, I can access what I need. I just can't say enough. The price is perfect for us. We don't make a mint off our rentals and don't charge a fortune so I appreciate the pricing Bookerville offers. I'm still finding new things along the way with this software and each new discovery makes my life a little bit easier. I've had a few questions along the way and both times my questions were answered within 24 hrs. The videos have been helpful as well. I just did my quarterly taxes and WOW! So much easier inputting needed dates and pushing a button. Time Saver!!

Pros

Ease of function. There is a small learning curve but not difficult even for my 48 year old brain. The videos and forum is helpful

Cons

Not really a con but I do like how Airbnb treats its calendar. I like that they will block off a day prior or after every reservation for cleaning..etc automatically. As it is now in our 4 bdrm because I don't check-in a guest the day someone departs I have to manually block off that night as a maintenance booking so no one tries to book it.

Krystal from Cabins Over Crag Lake

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software. No regrets.

We have used Bookerville for years for our log cabin rental business. It has been great.

Pros

Support is the best of any software that we've ever owned or bought in to. The support is quick, responsive, and genuinely interested in helping make the software as effective as it can be.

Cons

The integrations with other services aren't totally seamless (but they're really good and Bookerville keeps on top of necessary upgrades). IMO I think that the bigger rental sites benefit from making these integrations difficult.

Reasons for Choosing Bookerville

functionality & price. We didn't know that the support was going to be so good when we bought in. That was a bonus!

Deborah from Sabeli Villas

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Unbeatable compliment to any business. User for more than 4 years.

The main benefit of having this software is no need to employ additional staff, as the system does it all for you.

Pros

This software grows with your business. The Owners and technical support is second to non. They are always willing to listen to new ideas & requests and always happy to work with you. The system is so easy to use and there is always help on hand if need be. Tons of customisable features with new ones being added all the time to keep up with the changing market place. Can be managed from any computer or mobile device with Internet access which is a must when chasing bookings in todays competitive market. Calendars can be easily synchronised with various Rental Portals, so your business is always up to date. Intergrates with various forms of Payment options. And so much more.

Cons

There is really not much that is not to like about this software. Currently the Maintenance section is a work in progress which we are looking forward to testing.

October 2013

Beverly from www.innattheridge.com

October 2013

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE

First I must say that when I was searching for a booking engine there were many problems with other companies that would not work for my application. I am a Bed and Breakfast. A small property with only 4 rooms. This was a determining factor for my decision in choosing Bookerville. I was offered a free month to see how it worked for me. I could not use it right away and my 30 days expired. John Amato extended my free trial happily. I have this software system for under a year now and with all the issues I have seen with regular email and other software, Bookerville overcame my expectations in a positive way. Bookerville offers property breakdown, Custom option offerings to my guests that I can list for a fee or for free. I choose the PayPal option with the 50% deposit.There are many more ways I can use this software, but I do not at this time need to utilize them. I like to offer simple and basic information. Most guests that have tried this site in the beginning asked for me to help them. It was easy peasy for me to do what my guests needed. After a while my repeat guests have been able to book on their own. There were 2 occasions that the time out was not understood by the guests and the reservation they were working on Timed Out. I called John Amato, the go guy I have always spoken to and emailed. He explained to me about the Time Out thing. Then there was just recently where a frame was stuck and I emailed John Amato. He found this issue within minutes and corrected whatever it was. I have nothing but great things to say about Bookerville and the software that is offered at a very reasonable rate . What is great is if there is an issue John Amato deals with it quickly and correctly. John emails me and gives me direction on emails and tells me what the issue was and how to overcome it. I had a past software issue with a different company that was so large that they let me wait 3 days before they got back to me since they did not have a phone number to reach them with. I lost business soI left them. The 2 issues for my Bed and Breakfast is not a big problem, but John takes this seriously and I feel he goes all out to get the answer and fix the issue. Not hours but Minutes. No lost business or revenue. Thank you John Amato and his team. Salvatore R. Hudson River Valley New York

Kathy from Palmetto Beach House Vacation Rental

Excellent Product!

I have been using Bookerville since 2014 and I cannot say enough good things about the software, my workflow using their software and the customer service I receive. Bookerville allows as much or as little customization as you want for most templates. Automatized e-mails are easy to set up and safe me tons of time. I only have one property and I manage it myself, but I would hate to go back to doing it all without Bookerville! The only issue I have with the software is that setting the rates, length of stay and rules for check in days is always a bit cumbersome but I only do it once a year so it is no big deal. Customer service is fast and personalized and in the USA!

Pros

flexibility to customize it to my exact needs for each booking if needed

Cons

setting up the rates, length of stay and check in date restrictions - I only do it once a year so I have had to write instructions to remind myself of the steps involved - a bit cumbersome

Patricia from Escape2fun

Best Option for the Money!!

It makes my Life easier

Pros

Cost - great value! Features - - channel manager available - integrates a calendar and booking feature into my website - calendar sync - how to videos - easy to use - cleaners have access to their schedule on line

Cons

- The software is set up for 90% of all properties. I've only got 5 properties but between my main 2, they sleep over 40 people. To keep these properties booked I base my rates on a few different features. My main Con, is on Guest count, in summer, my base rate is based on 22 or less on my larger property. In spring and fall, based on 18 or less, and winter 12 or less. Above those counts, there is a per person rate, summer, because of pool maintenance its higher , winter its less. Bookerville's allows me to set one guest count allowed under base rate and one rate per person per not above that. So the rates aren't as flexible as I'd like - its a bear setting up the Rental Agreement.. especially if you've got a detailed one... sleeping over 40 people, with pools, hot tubs, water front. - no phone # to call. Got a question, you'll email and get an answer, usually pretty quick. But is not always easy to explain the issue which kind of makes it difficult. - my cleaners have IPhones. The schedule is available in calendar form, but for the iPhone, it is not clear the exact check in or out dates. Even with these cons, the software is well worth it. The Pros far outweighs these and are some many features, I've still haven't begun to use.

Stephanie from Berkeley Springs Cottage Rentals

Bookerville is a superior reservation software program. I highly recommend purchasing this program.

Reduced work load Less scheduling errors Easier payment features Better able to advertise and synchronize calendars with other listing sites

Pros

The software is very easy to use and update. The features with being able to synchronize calendar with Airbnb and other listing sights is very helpful. Our office staff had no problem learning the program and the technician support is excellent and they are terrific about adding new features and report functions that make our daily tasks more efficient. I am extremely thrilled about the work order feature and housekeeping applications that have been recently added. The staff at Bookerville are very competent and my vacation rental business with 65+ properties has had many daily tasks and functions made more efficient and productive since I have started using the Bookerville Reservation Software Program.

Cons

I would like to see the owner statement reporting section with more features and capability and the software technicians at Bookerville have already provided feedback that they are going to be enhancing the reporting features.

Virginia from Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rentals

Very easy software

We as business owners saved a lot of time due to this automated booking system. Now we can spend more time with pampering guests.

Pros

It syncs with other major websites and it is easy to understand. Rep answers all questions in a very timely manner and if there are suggestions then rep always has an open ear and tries to implement owners wishes. When I started using this system I was sacred that it would be too complicated, but it is easy and I have added more and more properties within the last years.

Cons

I wished this booking system could summarize net rental values, at least I have not been able to get to those numbers or did not do it right, but it is important to have a recollection on what each rental brings in as net income. Otherwise, there is nothing I would change.

Marjorie from The Waterfall House, LLC

The Waterfall House, A Stream Side Cottage, The Esophus..all recommend

I manage 15 vacation rental properties and have tested three properties this year with Bookerville as we worked to overcome obstacles created within the Homeaway/VRBO market. The software after a slight learning curve was easy to operate, offered basic functions as well as very good integration with our credit card processing company. As with any software there is a learning curve, the management was very quick to get back in terms of customer support. This year we will be adding another 20 properties once we open our new tiny house resort.

Pros

It was pretty much dummy proof, the instructions to set up were step by step, numbered and when there was a question, management was very quick to reach out to answer questions. We used the software primarily for reservations, and intend to use it as we grow to monitor housekeeping

Cons

When you select the date, sometimes it is hard to know if you are picking the day or the day after, need to edit every once in a while.

Wendy from Lakemartincondo.com

Using Bookerville for years!

We have been using Bookerville for many years and love the support that they give us. They are always quick to answer emails and will give a call if it is needed. I have told others who are just getting into the "rental" world about Bookerville and they agree that it is a great booking site that has everything that you need. If it doesn't all you have to do is suggest it and who knows your idea might be the next big improvement! Excellent service, excellent site!

Pros

I like that it automatically sends my clients email informing them of payments, updates, and check-in information. Everything is neatly organized and all within a click of a button. I can set up a form and have it send email x amount of days before my client checks in. I also like that it automatically updates my other calendars on Homeaway.

Cons

Having so much to choose from sometimes gets confusing but with so may different people using the software it caters to all. I would also love to see an app for owners to be able to use on the go.

Laura from Havasu-Rentals

A Growing Goldmine

BookerVille is an awesome start up platform. The customer service is great and they always get back to me right away. They are constantly evolving the software and adding new things. Once they can get 100% integrated with VRBO, FlipKey & other online rental sites they will be the best bang for your buck out there!

Pros

Great customer service & constantly adding new features.

Cons

The auto-responder emails dont work through VRBO (they look all HTML and none of the links work). Also, clients cant simply click "reply" on the auto-responder emails.

September 2014

David from RentJekyll.com

September 2014

Bookerville is by far the BEST

I'm a property manager for several beach townhomes. I looked at a lot of different softwares before I chose Bookerville, including going through free trials, looking at screenshots, calling other developers etc. I chose Bookerville because I really think Bookerville has nailed it. It is incredibly easy to use, quick to set up initial properties. Its very intuitive, and when you do come up on something you are unsure of - the support is excellent. The developer team gives personal attention to direct inquiries, but in most cases the Online Help Forums have it covered quickly. The Huge Variety of One-Click Reports are great and a big help for Owner Accounting, Taxes, tracking seasonal trends etc. A couple of the biggest things to me are the side by side calendar comparisons I can just glance at and get an immediate idea of what is open - very helpful for booking interactions. And when I am logged in - that same calendar becomes color coded for a quick review of who has paid, signed contracts, etc. There is a lot of flexibility power in the software. Entering Bookings is also a snap. Importantly - its a very good price point. It's a sliding scale based on my number of units, and I can add and remove properties without penalty or excessive trouble or cost. Overall I've given it 5 stars. For the record I am a software guy myself. Ran a software distributorship in the 90's. I sold expensive complex stuff, and itty bitty utility stuff. I know good software when I see it, and it all boils down to ease of use, simplicity, but getting the job done. I want all the power hidden behind a simple interface even an idiot can use (that being me ). But I do want the power. Like I said - Bookerville has nailed it, and there is no question in my mind that it is the best price to value software on the market. Peace, - david

Karina from Geri's Place

Bookerville has modernized our reservations

My husband researched many reservation software and found that Bookerville would fit us best. That was 4 years ago and I can't begin to tell you how profound the change has been. Bookerville has made it so we are not tied to the phone, and the guests love it. It is so easy to use and functional. The owner is quick to reply if we have an issue and is constantly making improvements to better meet managers needs.

Pros

Ease of use, price is great considering what you get. Guests really like that they can make a reservation so simply.

Cons

Sometimes guests have had trouble seeing the online calendar but I have never personally had a problem.

Hans from The Retreat at Pipestem

Very easy to link with other sites. Is our one and only location to administrative all our cabins

Was directer to this site, but did not find it easy to use

Pros

Links easily with other sites, and we use it to do all our administration. From tax calculation to customer contacts. Even though for a beginning owner, there are maybe more possibilities than he needs, the site allows for limited use, while slowly you start using more and more features.

Cons

There is little not to like. Sometimes you discover something that does not work the way you expect, but then an email to Bookerville and you get a quick and thorough answer.

Eric from Sandcastle Beach Renatls

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Darndest, easiest VR program I have ever used. And priced right too!

Once I got used to BV it was a breeze. I still dont know all about it though. Some additional how to videos on billing to owners would be a huge help to us as well.

Pros

Ease of use and syncing with multiple other sites. Technical support is probably the best I have ever seen. The owner will respond to you personally. No tech from the eastern part of the world not speaking very good English trying to help you.

Cons

Long term rental software would be nice and also "sync receiving" from other programs like ECBYO and IVacationonline would be helpful.

Lacey from Winter Park House

Great software for managing reservations

Pros

Helps to manage our reservations accurately that are listed on multiple sites, makes booking directly a breeze, reports are easy to use and great.

Cons

When running some reports there are glitches when pro-rating the dates. For example if you pro-rate by month and check in date it will not the bookings that were made in the prior month, even though it only counted say one day of the reservation when running that report for the previous month. So report totals are not accurate when using that function.

Stephen from stephen.breha@axaltacs.com.

Useful, But Expensive.

I have been using this software for the last four years for a single vacation property I own. Every feature that I needed was in the software plus many features I never used. It does make it possible for a typical owner to manage rentals without going through a rental agency. The annual subscription fee has gone up by 32% over the last 3 years. They should offer a lower price version with less features for those with only one property. Wasn't planning on renewing for the fifth year unless I get a better rate.

Pros

Makes it possible to manage rentals without a rental agency.

Cons

It is expensive and a typical user probably won't need all of the features. Subscription rates has been increasing every year.

Response from Bookerville

Replied February 2017

This otherwise excellent customer (we love you Stephen!) is unhappy that we were gradually raising prices on older (grandfathered) accounts. But the price we offered him is still less than half the current rate, which is itself well below our competition's pricing, per our research.

Earl from Earl Mayfield

Bookerville has been a tremendous asset to have in managing our three vacation rentals

The ability to customize Bookerville to have it manage our three properties is unbelievable. Only one of our properties is jointly owned while the other two are owned separately and each requires different options to meet the needs and goals of each property owner. Despite that, we are able to individually set options, including custom emails, and even payment options on one dashboard. Managing a reservation from pre-booking to requesting a review after departure is now a simple act of checking the dashboard each day.

Pros

Ease of use, dependability, and customer support

Cons

None

Bill from Lincoln City Beach Retreats

Great for the Small Guys...

I have been using Bookerville for nearly 2 years. In that time I have seen many progressive changes on the platform and while it doesn't offer everything I need it provides 90% of the functionality. For the owner/property manager you will find the software relatively intuitive and with integrations to channel managers you can get visibility that the big guys have. Certainly a recommend for me.

Pros

Progressive updates Comprehensive features Relatively easy to use Responsive support

Cons

Training on the platform from setup to new features is limited. No actual website... there are widgets that you can insert into a website but you have to have your own site and know how to set it up and use it.

Blaine from List With Blaine

Great experience, great customer support.

Pros

Easy to use and once it is set up, it almost runs itself. John is great at quick communication and providing solutions if needed. I sell cabins and recommend Bookerville to all my clients when they choose to turn their cabin into a vacation rental.

Cons

There are several payment options built into the software, but I would like to see Venmo added as another option as well. Overall, the product is phenomenal, especially for the price!

Alicia from Mauimahana.com

Nice Software

Pros

At A Glance keeps me current on what I needs to take care of with ease. Helps me follow up on items that I may have forgotten on one screen. I also like the ease of giving quotes.

Cons

Payment Reporting - no tracking of cancellation refunds. The software does not handle a tax rate change. So if the tax rate is going to change in the future and you are aware of it you have to manually make the change on each future reservation.

Jason from Pine Hollow Lodging

Very easy to use, very flexible, and very useful

We've been using Bookerville for many years to manage our 25 vacation rental properties in the Catskill Mountains, NY . Bookerville's software is a big company product with small company values. Like... suggestions are always listened to and frequently incorporated into the software. Emails are returned quickly. Questions are answered and followed up on. The software is constantly evolving (with user input along the way!) and the changes have turned out to be typically very good and very helpful. we've looked at others, we like bookerville the best.

Debbie from Bodega Bay Rentals, LLC

After 2 years using I'm still discovering features I've not utilized.

Pros

Its freed up so much of my time. I love that I have a record of guests.Pulls up guests contact info when rebooking. Automates booking cost info. Contract/emails/payments all in one place. I'd never go back to Excel spreadsheets.

Cons

Off hand nothing I can think of that is not unrealistic. Using it is almost like having an assistant taking over the day to day chores its so automated.

Lisa from The Retreat at Pipestem

Bookerville is effective!

We are very happy with Bookerville and highly recommend it!

Pros

Bookerville is user friendly. It works extremely well for our vacation rental business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is supportive and reponds to any questions asap. It is a good value.

Cons

I had difficulty locating info on guests who've cancelled. Sometimes when I search for guests by name they do not come up right away and I need to add more information.

Wendy from Lakemartincondo.com

Best Customer Service EVER!

Ease of use and all of my information for my clients are in one place.

Pros

What I like about this software is that it connects with just about everything! If my site at VRBO has a listing it will show up on this site and vice versa! I also like that the customer service is fast and effective. If I have a question or request Customer Representative is always ready with a response and will bend over backward to make life with Bookerville easier for me.

Cons

I do wish that my automated lock system would work with Bookerville so that when I make a lock code it is put into the system automatically. For now, I have to make the code and then copy and paste it into Bookervilles system. That is the only issue that I have.

Robin from Rental

Great Product for maintaining your vacation rental

organizing rentals, running reports at the end of year

Pros

Automated reminder email notices going out with ease (ie cleaner reminder, welcome email to guests, etc)

Cons

Subscription Price keeps going up. Also the coupon codes do not work very well. Would like potentials renters to be able to use a variety of coupon codes to book directly on my website. Have asked for changes but no luck

Dean from Serenity Vacation Rentals

Top notch Booking software

I have used Bookerville for over three years now and have no intentions of going anywhere else!

Pros

It perfectly suits our needs for booking software AND automated emails. The company is very responsive to questions and are easy to work with!

Cons

Not really anything negative to say - Maybe just a suggestion - having an online chat for immediate support would be nice!

Cathy from Ocean Spray Cottages

This was just what I had been looking for. Works perfect for my small lodging business

Pros

Very user friendly, and anytime I have questions, I email them and get responses very quickly. I have it set up to sync with my website and it works very smoothly with the ical calendar. I also love the option of being able to team up with airbnb and others to get my property listed in other venues

Cons

I am still trying to master the "At-a-glance" page and tweak it to be more useful for me. And also the reports page, I am working on making this more useful to keep track of information.

Jens Kristian from The Atlantic Swan

Great program for a great price

Itvhelped me to avoid double bookings

Pros

The software is easy to use and you do not need to spend much time to figure out how the program is working. The customer service is alse great, customer rep is always there for you.

Cons

They do not have Stripe as payment option, however they do have PayPal. You can only linkbto other booking sites with ical link.

Danna from Hidden Acres Cabin

Makes my life easier!

Frees up more of my times and has everything in place - all my bookings, contact information and it links to other calendars.

Pros

I love the automatic features of emailing out Welcome Packets ! Really, you can set up any auto email you want, then you don't have to worry about forgetting to get it out to your guests. Software super easy to use!

Pamela from Luray Country Cabins, LLC

Love this software!!

Pros

Ease of use and keeps everything you need right at your fingertips. Saves a tremendous amount of time. If you have any questions or concerns, The rep is always there to help you through.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. I use it daily and depend on it everyday to keep the business running smoothly.

Dan from Shore's Heaven

Great Experience and Simplifies the VRBO process

I was looking for an automated way to manage our vacation home in the Outer Banks when HomeAway started with booking fees last year and negatively impacted my bookings. Bookerville was just what I was looking for. From managing our rentals, to creating automated emails for our guest, to creating an easy to use calendar for our prospective renters to book our home to the easy credit card integration, Bookerville has greatly simplified our lives. In fact, I recommended it to our management company, and now they are using Bookerville.

Pros

Ease of use, easily understood and intuitive.

Stephanie from Berkeley Springs Cottage Rentals

Terrific Software Program

The staff and product of Bookerville are exceptional. They are always striving to make improvements.

Pros

This software has enhanced my business greatly. The owner statements and ICAL feed with third party vendors have increased bookings and reduced errors.

Cons

Overall, everything has been a great experience.

Randa from Reservations by Randa

Perfect for handling 30+ rentals. Excellent customer service. Constantly adding new options. Love it

Pros

I love the link between Bookerville and Lynnbrook so my guests can pay instantly online. It simplifies the booking process and keeps the guest happy.

Cons

Wish it had a "copy this booking to another location" option. I often get groups booking several locations and it would be nice to just copy the info.

November 2015

Danna from Hidden Acres at Pinedale

November 2015

Above and Beyond all Expectations!

I have been using Bookerville for almost a year now, and I love it! I can have my guest either go directly to Bookerville to book their reservation, which by the way, they all say it is very easy to do, or when I get bookings from other sites I can easily go in and add that booking to Bookerville. I love that you can set up all the automatic emails; from sending the rental agreements to sending the cleaning crew a new scheduled cleaning! I have automatic emails set up for reminders on payments and I have my welcome packet go out.. I don't have to worry about a thing!!! I love that you can track where you got your bookings from and the notes box, so you can remember discounts etc that you may have talked to your guests about. On all of my marketing I have them go directly to my website and book through Bookerville, before I would have to field all the calls and do quotes by hand, I had a printed calendar that I used, so if I got a call I would have to find the calendar to first see if it was even available. A real pain!!! I don't have to do any of that now with Bookerville. It is so sweet to see an email from Bookerville that someone has booked your house and you didn't have to do a thing!! If I do have a question about the use of the Bookerville, there are so many great tutorial videos that you can use or I email them directly and they ALWAYS respond, the customer care is absolutely wonderful! It is by far worth every dime!! A little dime at that.. it is a great price!!

Christina from Holiday Garda srl

Why can't i give 6 stars out of 5?

Bookerville has made our business possible. It does all we need, with a flexibility to adjust to our very particular booking requirements, and at a fraction of the price of other software with similar functionality. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Pros

Flexibility, functionality, price.

Cons

Occasional spam blocking of automated emails from certain email services.

Eric from Sandcastle Beach Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Truly amazing and so easy to use. Reports and Taxes are the best function for sure.

Pros

Reports and the taxable amounts and ease of use. Bookerville made my life so easy its amazing. They are the first company that I used to start off my business and I'm glad I did.

Cons

Sometimes when I delete a reservation it pops back up again. But thats it. Maybe not enough in detail videos.

Margaret from Historic Montana Properties, LLC

The program is user friendly by both the manager and the customer

It keeps track of all reservations for me.

Pros

I like all the options and ease of setting the rates. I also like that booking requests can be approved before they are confirmed

Cons

I would like for multiple monthly stays to show a monthly price that includes additional fees as well as the total fee.

Greg from Cabins Over Crag Lake

Excellent

Pros

Solid customer service and that's huge. I've also tried other programs thinking there might be something better, but Bookerville is our choice.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to Bookerville, it's an easy to use software. Nothing stands out as what I like 'least' about it.