Guesty Reviews

4.51 / 5 (103)

Our advisors have recommended this product 15 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Easy to use, responsive, intuitive and innovative. This software makes my job 1000 times easier."

• "I like that you can handle different type of proerties efficiently. "

• "One of the best attribute they company has is they are coming out with new content constantly that make it even better for me the customer."

• Cons

• "It's a little tricky and unituitive in places, but you eventually get the hang of where everything lives/"

• "in the beginning it was a little slow to add new features but things have been speeding up"

• "They are ahead of the game, maybe the software is too complicated for some to handle Nonetheless, either you join Guesty or you quit while you're ahead. "

Browse Guesty Reviews

Peter from Sommersolen.dk

Easy to use and powerfull features

We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Pros

Automated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website. Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.

Cons

Can't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...

Jared from Teal Door Hosting

Don't wait any longer!

Pros

Do not hesitate in making Guesty a part of your business. This company has allowed us to grow from start-up to a thriving Short-Term Rental Management company in record time. Guesty's development team takes great pride in creating the tools and resources we need to operate at peak performance. The customer service representatives are always available 24hrs a day and make our jobs so much easier. Give this company 6 stars!

Cons

CRM and CSSM features would be nice to have but they are in the pipeline and are coming soon!

Alexander from Dubaisa Atlantic Realty

Great PMS with lots a features

It's a great property management software with lots of features, price is on a commission per booking and it's low compared to other companies.

Pros

Lots of features Very easy to use software Initial support to configure very helpfull API Easy channel manager Booking Engine

Cons

Lack on integrated website customization, very limited features. Can not send invoices or do split payments No phone support

Nightmare of a Software Experience - stay away / False Advertising

If you are like me, of course you need a solution. I was misled by the marketing and sales team to sign up here, and misled by biased 'comparison' web pages on the internet that are optimized enough to bring everything to the forefront. I have built my lil airbnb biz to 150k/year plus ( gross, not net ) in less then a year, and as a software engineer, I know good software when I see it. I have tried 8 or 10 similar tools and reviewed 50 - 60 to pick those 8. I am happy to share what worked to help those out in a similar position. Here is what I have tried and what worked, with + and - to compare advantages and disadvantages. What I detest most of all is business models like guesty's, which want a percentage of your company ( via a percentage of your sales ) to give you their service. Avoid these at all costs. Lodgify - Solid site for creating your own bookings, CANT import your listings, you have to recreate them, expensive... currently at $34/listing. Tokeet - Tons of promise at the beginning, automates import and export to different sites, start with Airbnb listings you created and auto generate listings elsewhere - but the messaging feature is so darn broken it made me want to pull my hair out. Every single incoming message is a new thread. Imagine looking at your phone and there are 30 new message threads from the same person. What the... Also, the linking listings to avoid double bookings feature requires a Phd to get correct, its BAD... more below

Pros

The chat with customers feature worked well.

Cons

- False promises by the sales reps - Glitchy software - If you try to import your Airbnb listings, it will erase all of your 'linked listings' rules - which are there to prevent double bookings, AND NOT TELL YOU - so you will be immediately exposed to double booking if you are using this feature. Even https://tokeet.com/ was wise enough to put a note in there. - If you try to set it up yourself instead of waiting for a rep to do it for you, the software will immediately start charging your card without letting you know. - They promised to help simplify my business, but in the end the glitchy software and terrible documentation vastly complicated it. - They promised to scale my ads to many different channels, but did not, in the sales call, mention any of the additional hurdles which would be present in each channel. - It was faster, cheaper and simpler to add the listings to other channels manually then to try to use this software - The sales rep offered a full refund when he found out I was dissatisfied, but then failed to deliver and stopped responding to communications, while still charging my card, weeks after he agreed to issue a refund. - The customer service department is by email only and very slow to respond, so I spent several nights with my system that I worked really hard to create in shambles, cancelling all my plans, trying to fix the errors this system created by hooking it in. In a nutshell, DO NOT use this software. Even if it was free.

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

... continued: In the End... SmartBNB was the winner. No percentage of your company ( via % of gross earnings ), Just a super small per listing fee ( $7 ), no startup costs ( unlike guesty ), immediately responsive and intelligent support team, and it just works. Literally, every feature is solid.. it loads lightning fast ( I hate airbnbs native platform, waiting 10s to send a message, reloading a page just to see what was said in response, etc ) - and a ridiculously time saving message automation feature. Truly, if your on the hunt to save time in your business, skip guesty, skip tokeet, skip lodgify, skip even superhost tools ( awesome product, just doesnt compare to SmartBNB ) and go straight to SmartBNB. Finally, someone in the market has hit the nail on the head, and doesn't charge you a $1000 set up fee ( guesty and many others ) - its a $0 setup, intuitive DIY setup with help when needed, solid documentation... Im truly unbiased, and don't work for them.. but I probably will fill out an application - because they are awesome.

Emily from LET SMART

great product

We have significantly reduced our handling time on bookings and payments. Our previous booking system did not take auto payments, so this was a huge workload for us prior to going on Guesty. The setup and install process was really well handled and the system itself is very user friendly and easy to use.

Pros

The automatic payments, messaging and responses are all really great functions and work flawlessly. The ease of linking other booking sites and intergrating the booking setup into our own website was fantastic. The functionality and connectivity is extremely well done, and the features continue to improve.

Cons

If you take any manual bookings over the phone (like we do), the system isn't always as flexible as we would like. eg. You can't override any minimum stays setup in the listing when making a booking, even as the manager. So if you wanted to offer something you have to do a bit of extra work in the listings calendar or pricing tool before you are able to put the booking in.

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

connectivity to multiple booking sites, ease of use

kelly from Airhost For You

Invaluable to the growth & success of our business

Since using Guesty, we have reviewed the market and decided to stay with them due to functionality, reliability, developments, a great level of service and a solid relationship.

Pros

We have been using and working with Guesty since 2016 and this has enabled us to scale our business, drive efficiencies and improve service levels. The software is easy to navigate and use and the support continues to get better and better. There are regular developments as Guesty continues to innovate and move forward staying one step ahead of competitors.

Cons

There are no cons to using Guesty software.

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

As the market leader, Guesty provides everything a company like Airhost For You requires - and more. They are continually innovating to stay ahead of their competitors which, in turn, benefits us a company.

Daniel from Da Silva Holidays and Surfcamp

We're very happy with Guesty.

Pros

We're very happy with Guesty. This PMS is very reliable for all tasks related to our holiday home rental. The connection to the different channels works smoothly. The personal support by our accountmanager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. Many thanks for everything and warm greetings Daniel da Silva [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

Some channels don't work 100%, but we will figure it out.

Jon from Helgas Homes

Comprehensive Channel Manager

Guesty is a very comprehensive channel manager. The support guys took us through 4 onboarding calls, screen sharing to show us the main features and get us up and running. We now have bookings coming in and can automate the messages to guests. Highly recommend.

Pros

Guesty can do everythng you need from a Channel Manager, and more. The automation ranges from blocking out a listing after a booking, to automated messages to guests & cleaners, reports on booking, etc. Once we have several listings, we will take advantage of the advance features like Yield Management (price setting) and the Guesty Communication Service (GCS - 24x7 answering service).

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

Problems getting the API to connect to AirBnB with come of the alternatives. Good reviews of Guesty.

Dimitris from Hotelyzer

Powerful tool for Property Managers

We are working more than a year with Guesty and we beleive that the services helped us take the lead on the market. We had rise up from 89 properties to 250 in the In this one year and we had seen a huge improvement on the system and the mobile up that help us grow more and more day after day.

Pros

I like that you can handle different type of proerties efficiently.

Cons

That still need few time to manage the multi-units.

Nan from Cozi Stayz

Love this platform

I absolutely love Guesty and plan to scale up my business in the near future because of Guesty.

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Matt from Tesseract Rentals

Guesty is enabling the next phase of growth for our short-term rental business!

Bottom line is this - Guesty is the best capitalized company in this space (just raised an additional $35 million to continue scaling their offering) and in my opinion (I advise a number of startups, so I have a good read on this) they are putting this capital to great use through 1) Pushing feature updates rapidly; 2) Spending money on customer service and customer success; and 3) Developing class-leading relationships with all of the major booking platforms to ensure ever-better integrations.

Pros

-Onboarding process was phenomenal and the support did not drop off post-setup like many other software providers I've worked with. -The customer success team have gone beyond just ensuring we're getting the most functionality of Guesty to collaboratively developing Tesseract Rentals scaling strategy for 2019 and 2020 and how we can best use current features, develop streamlined work arounds where needed, and plan for future Guesty features so we don't have to spend time and energy developing our own long-term solutions for something that will shortly be implemented by their team. -Responsive to questions and feature requests: We're a remote team and work extensively within the Guesty app to manage day-to-day operations. When I first tested the software, a mobile calendar feature wasn't available, but the sales associate assured me it was being released shortly. Support team then picked up immediately after implementation to keep up to date on the release timing (it was indeed launched shortly after we went live). I've had several feature requests that have been incorporated into app updates (they release very frequently!). -I love how robust the marketplace of approved third-party software providers is at this point (and it's growing rapidly!). -The Airbnb direct integration is better than any other PMS out there, by far (I've used several others, and forfeitted $5K+ in implementation fees to switch over to Guesty due to this alone).

Cons

All initial bugs that I identified during my process of selecting Guesty have been worked out. We're now in the phase of every feature added on their end being a truly additive and scaling-enable feature. This is the best PMS for short-term rental businesses out there!

Scott from Luxury Desert Rentals

Guesty does the work of many

The customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Guesty has allowed me to fully automated and manage my vacation rentals. I'm a 1 man show and it has allowed me to be able to send messages to my cleaners, outside vendors, and my guests without any work. I also love the integrations and the ability to manage my rentals better.

Cons

They are still growing so some of the software can be buggy. It can be difficult when you need something done asap

Leyla from etvous

Best PMS on the market with an amazing support team

Pros

We switched over from another PMS about a year and a half ago, and couldn't be happier with the changes. Guesty has improved our companies organization, productivity and communication greatly. They have allowed us to implement new business strategies which we never before considered possible. We have now largely been able to streamline almost everything business related to this one platform - with the ever-expanding marketplace, we imagine we will be elusively on Guesty in the very near future. In addition to the amazing features that Guesty offers, their customer support is the next level. Not only is the support team available 24/7, but the case managers are also fantastic. Our case manager has been absolutely instrumental in the growth of our business. He has brought a lot of innovative ideas and advice to us. Above all, we appreciate his collaboration with assistance with reviewing many of our projects that are not necessarily related to Guesty itself. He has really gotten on board with our image and helps motivate us to continue striving for bigger and better things. We really enjoyed working with him and the Guest team :]

Cons

We wish that we had a little more autonomy with some of the programming aspects for automation. That said, the support team and our case manager are always more than willing to help implement everything we ask them to.

Best software on the market!

Pros

We have used Guesty for over 2 years now and it has been one of the main factors in growing our business from less than 10 units when we had our first demo to over 130 units today. It is very intuitive, has lots of features but also gives you huge amount of control in how to set up your business. There is no "one size fits all" way to use Guesty and although lot of businesses use the software, you can tailor its functionality to exactly how you want your guests experience to be. The support guys are also really friendly and (our account manager) is an asset to the company.

Cons

I would say the thing I like least about Guesty is the price! However, I must say that you very much get what you pay for and although there are undoubtedly cheaper options out there - Guesty can afford to charge more simply because they offer more, in both functionality and reliability. As with any business, if people are willing to pay for it, then the price is right.

Erol from Et Vous Hospitalit Inc

Powerful Resource for Vacation Rental Management Companies

Pros

I'm extremely impressed by Guesty's attention to detail. Our Customer Success Manager, Jerome, has been an absolute pleasure to work and has constantly surpassed our expectations. He has been instrumental in helping us grow and optimize our processes over the last couple of months. Guesty's CRM software is phenomenal. It's absolutely critical to have one central communication hub and Guesty allows us to uniquely handle each and every guests' needs. Although there are individual services/software that do a better job at handling specific needs (automated messages, cleanings, etc.), Guesty offers a powerful all-in-one resource. Most importantly: they're software is constantly improving. We've been really impressed with all the small changes that they've started working on, and we're excited to see how things continue to develop!

Cons

My biggest issue with Guesty is that it doesn't allow you to make changes to the automated messages without contacting support. We'd love to initiate some small changes on our end but can't do that until we have greater control.

Karl from Great Dwellings

A tool and service so great.... where do I start

If you want to manage multiple vacation rentals online, you would be remiss not to use Guesty. Their ever expanding suite of tools and commitment to customer service is remarkable. I feel like I should downplay my endorsement to make it more believable but it wouldn't be true. Thier site isn't just some algorithm that you hope gets the job done right. This tool is backed by a team of individuals that help you succeed. They help our team perform customer service to guests while we focus on the many other aspects of hospitality. Additionally, in the rare chances that there are issues, their support team is quick to respond and rectify it and to make sure it doesn't happen again. I couldn't ask for anything more. It's money VERY well spent.

Pros

A great tool backed by great people.

Cons

There is a little learning curve. But their support site it fairly detailed and their team is eager to assist.

Ran from FRIDMAN PROPERTIES

The Distinguished Professionals of Guesty

The excellent professionals at Guesty make the hospitality business an organized pleasure. I have observed that the staff at Guesty are uncommonly genuine individuals who take great concern in the integrity of their work and the high quality of their product and services. Their service is conscientious and careful. I truly appreciate all the outstanding efforts of the Guesty family.

Pros

I truly appreciate all of the Guesty features compared to all the others I have tried and have used. They are first-rate and head and shoulders above the rest.

Cons

FRIDMAN PROPERTIES and I are totally satisfied with the products and services of Guesty.

Jacob from Butler Hospitality

Guesty is exactly what we need

I would recommend them to anyone in the short term rental business. Nobody gives customer service like they do, so you will never be left hanging. The software is truly amazing, and they update it based on the customer experience, and that is very noticeable. They want to know what we like, and what we do not like, and the execute perfectly every time. This is a customers product, and a genuine company. I love them dearly. They have become my family.

Pros

I really like how we can apply automatic messages, integrate them with an OTA so that I do not have to worry about informing each guest that books with me. The option to view a mutlicalendar is really helpful. The integrations with other software/ tools such as dynamic pricing and smart locks really bakes this whole project together.

Cons

The time it takes to understand the automations, and updating them properly without making big mistakes.

Lincoln from Cribbink

Guesty

Overall I am very happy with Guesty.

Pros

Seems to be the most powerful calendar management software I could find. Best feature is their GCS service. Also synchronization to Rentals United as well as the ability to publish listings directly from software into channels like booking.com etc.

Cons

User interface isn't great. Also only way to contact customer service is via email. (They are pretty good with responding)

Wesley from Obsidian Towers

Excellent Software, Terrible Support

Overall: The software is good, and integrations are good. Not the best, as many are far better in some respects. The customer service is absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever experienced. I've had almost 3,000 AirBnB guests, and talking to them makes me feel like my worst guests as I get repeatedly frusturated at the support team, and feel like i'm not being helped or taken care of. Guesty charges 3% of revenue, which means I pay over $1,000/month for it. If they treat me like this, I can't imagine how they treat smaller hosts that don't make over $20,000/month. I hope that Guesty gets my feedback here, as their customer support has made no comments on whether my direct feedback reaches the Guesty management or ownership teams. I think that while the software is great, on-boarding and support are archaic and severely need updates and improvements. I'm still using the software, but unless there are changes to how they handle client issues and requests, i'll be jumping ship as soon as a comparable software comes on the market. I still have hopes for Guesty, so maybe once my income raises over $40,000 and monthly payments to guesty pass $1,000 overall, i'll be taken as a higher priority client for them.

Pros

Guesty has a great intuitive platform. It has all of the features that you'd expect, and they all work fairly well. The feature sets are fine, though they may be found on other platforms, but what you pay for is the integrations. Guesty integrates with nearly all software that you'd expect or want it to. Their chat feature is the most mature, and the best part of the software, but automated messaging leaves much to be desired. It is not possible to set up automated message without customer support (in most cases). Team management and listing management both work as expected, and are a pleasure to work with. The software is definitely among the most developed in the industry.

Cons

Overall Guesty attempts to be good at all things, and master of none. There are numerous softwares that do individual things far better, like automation, messaging, cleaning team management. Overall the worst part of the experience of Guesty was the support system. While all softwares use live help nowadays, you have to submit manual tickets to guesty. There is no phone line to call, and you can't ever chat with a representative. While the website claims that they do full set-up, it's wrong. I sent over 40 back and forth messages with support as they tried to have me do my own setup. After requesting help with a particular issue, they did not have a representative do the work for me. On top of that, months into use, the software still doesn't work as expected. I'd say that delivery is definitely far below what is expected from such a large company.

Great if you only want to be on Airbnb

We needed automated messaging and we needed to get out to other channels besides Airbnb. Their mobile apps are sad and ineffective for our team members, so we go some messaging automation help but no help for our team really communicating. Team members can't communicate directly with any messaging only tasking tools that didn't work according to the permission matrix Guesty published. If you have a desire to be on the biggest channels, this is not your platform. If you need tools and accounting and other services, this is not your platform. We are actually, currently paying 60% of what we would pay for the most robust enterprise level platform that's way beyond our capability to utilize in this industry. Maybe you start with Guesty when you have two properties, but if you're doing well they siphon an incredible amount of money out of your business. If you don't plan on growing, this might be a good solution.

Pros

Automated messages are great and the multi-calendar is nice. These seem to be the only features that are completely reliable.

Cons

We naively took a recommendation from someone to use Guesty and had a hard time discovering other options out there. Do more research. There are four excellent options that are roughly 40-75% cheaper. The price for this platform is absurd. Tools rarely work as promised. They are not a true channel manager. They only integrate with airbnb and booking.com, but they've been promising "coming soon" for serveral other channels forever, but doesn't look like it will happen. If you go with Booking.com through Guesty, you have to live with the 20% cut to Booking.com which didn't help us increase revenue when we already have 85% occupancy. Our only choice there was to actually reduce our revenue, so that was a non-starter. If you're a good operator with high rates and occupancy, I don't know how this platform can do anyting but stagnate your growth. Only banks, cable companies and Guesty gets away with saying, "sorry for the inconvenience" when they're product doesn't work. In every other business is means refunds/rebates/credit/gifts.... something that tells your customer you regret you failed to meet the expectations you set. They completely ignored me on every occasion I suggested they should consider crediting us for their inability to deliver a myriad of promises. Onboarding was such a rush job, weekly sessions promptly ending after 60 minutes. "Send us your questions". Not great onboarding. Analytics are mediocre, not powerful at all, practically non-existent.

John from Grand Canyon Rentals

Guesty is simple the best out there.

I never review anything but i was compelled to review because they have taking my business to unlimited possibility. I have been working with Guesty since late 2017 and i couldn't imagine running a vacation rentals business without them! I looked into other platforms from time to time but none of them can compete with Guesty! I would highly suggest working with them.

Pros

Cons

The learning curve is a bit much but they help you get on your feet. I have been with them for 2 years and i still have questions, they are right there to help me get the most out of the software.

Jon from Blanket Homes

Streamline your property management with all the tools you wish distribution channels had

Guesty is a life saver. Before Guesty, we were juggling between four different accounts and several documents where we'd keep stored messages, setting alarms to go off all throughout the day to send responses and instructions to guests, etc. Enter Guesty: from the beginning, their customer service was incredible at answering all of our questions and guiding us through the software in a friendly, efficient manner. They're very responsive to any customer support questions we've had and provide a tool that's truly indispensable. Couldn't recommend them highly enough to property managers who are trying to get all of their online property management organizational needs under control.

Pros

Highly responsive customer support, consolidated inbox, automated procedures (messaging, pricing, etc.) , customizable tools, and shareable calendars.

Cons

The reporting tools are a little kludgy and the receptionist service wasn't quite aggressive enough for us from a sales perspective.

Chris from Kirkland's Smoky Mountain Cabins

Big Fan Of Guesty

Guesty saves me tons of time. I own and manage 24 cabins with my wife. Guesty is just so good. I can't really say it enough. Just when you think they can't, they add another super cool integration/feature. I am genuinely excited about the future. I love Guesty.

Pros

Easy to use Robust Outstanding staff and support Tons of great features Always adding great features Guesty is not settling. They are striving to stay on top of this fast moving market and they are excelling. I've tried other well known PMSs and Guesty crushes the competition.

Cons

Nothing that I haven't heard isn't on the way soon. Not much to complain about. Truly a gamechanging PMS.

Annie from Valley of Dreams Eco Lodge

Guesty services have been invaluable for our business

We have been using Guesty since April 2018 and I have to say that Guesty has helped us to organize, eliminate overbookings, and easily funnels bookings to one central location which makes it so user friendly. The support is there when we need it. Guesty has provided invaluable service to our business.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly. Before choosing Guesty, we tested various other PMS options but often felt overwhelmed by their software. We are new to this industry and I felt it would be helpful to have additional training, Guesty was more than happy to arrange until I felt completely comfortable with their product. Love the analytics, has been very helpful in tracking revenue by channel and overall progress.

Cons

It took awhile for me to understand the terminology as this is a new field for me. I think staff were extremely gracious in helping me to understand and provide support when needed.

Logan from bookAirHop

A must have for any vacation reservation management company

Guesty allowed us to expand to more OTAs than we were previously able to manage. Thanks to Guesty we have been able to grow our business in tremendous ways.

Pros

Guesty's platform is very user friendly and easy to use. Guesty features a unified inbox to communicate with guests on all channels and it supports numerous automated features that save our team loads of time on a daily basis. From auto-reviews to auto-messages, such as welcome letters and owner notifications, we are able to spend more time focusing on guests and clients and less time on manually sending out emails and notifications.

Cons

The analytics information could be easier to gather. However, I know this is on their roadmap to improve. There are other various smaller issues, but Guesty's support team is quick to respond and implement changes to meet the needs of our business and others.

Marja from Roomerzz

Great software!

Since we use Guesty, we are working far more efficiently. We can now focus on sales instead of solving problems that are related to the connection with the booking channels or to reservations. I would certainly recommend Guesty.

Pros

What I like best from Guesty is that the integration of accounts is going very smooth. The system has a lot of features and it takes some time to learn how to use them all, but Guesty has a great onboarding team and is really spending a lot of time to help their clients to get onboarded. Every features in the system has a "learn more" button, so if you don't remember how it works just click the button and you can read the explanation. Also the support is fantastic. Guesty answers really quick and the support team is very kind and helpful.

Cons

The calendar for clients is very limited. It only shows availability, but no guest names or number of guests, which should be basic information. The multi calendar is not standard available for clients. There is a way though to give your clients permission to the multi calendar, but with this permission you also allow your clients to be be able to change prices and block dates, which is absolutely not recommendable.

Tim from Midtown Stays

I couldn't do it without Guesty!

Guesty is the core of my rental business because they take all my reservations and the software allows me to manage them from there. It's easy to use, constantly developing, and an amazing tool for anyone looking to scale their short-term rental business.

Pros

I have been using Guesty almost since the very beginning I began investing in short-term rentals. There is no way that I would have been able to scale the way I have without them!

Kristie from Tour

I recommend guesty to everyone I know that has a vacation rental!

Pros

I love that it provides my guests with better customer service than I could give alone. Being able to get back to people in the middle of the night for instance. I love the automation that makes me feel confident guests are getting all the information they need before a stay.

Cons

I find the dashboard for me the owner clunky. I always try to figure out on my own to change things but 9x out of 10 I end up having to email support because it's just not very intuitive for me.

Courtney from Military First BnB Solutions

Guesty Wins!

Guesty is incredibly functional and supportive.

Pros

This software is so easy to use! It has a modern, modular design that makes it easy to use, even for those who are not especially comfortable with computers. It has all the key features one could need to integrate their property management platforms. Owners love being able to view availability calendars, and staff enjoys the convenience of central management rather than a series of separate accounts.

Cons

I truly have no complaints. There are nuances that must learned, like with any program - but considering alternative in this field, Guesty's settings are the most logical.

Cindy from Airbnb Host

Highly Recommend

Ive been using Guesty for several years now. I get a lot of responses in the middle of the night from my Airbnb guests/potential guests. Guesty has allowed me to keep up with those responses throughout the night and hours that Im unavailable. I would highly recommend using them.

Pros

It allows you to craft your responses to any question you might get.

Cons

Its pretty user friendly. If you have questions you can call Guesty and they will walk you through the process or send you detailed instructions.

Mike from Mike Z Rentals

Do more with less

We feel apart of Guesty's family and they are very vested in our success. We have double our business and then some with Guesty, and work much less on daily operations. Getting our time back has enabled us to focus on growing our business and providing a better customer experience for both Owners & Guests.

Pros

Guesty has allowed us to grow exponentially and save us tons of time on operations at the same time. It has made our company more professional, efficient and productive. The Automation features alone do the work of 1-2 employees.

Cons

I wish we would have found Guesty sooner and not wasted resources trying other software solutions first.

Daniel from Let Me Inn

Guesty review

Pros

Guesty helps us scale across multiple cities, via automation and reporting tools, that no competitor can match. Their customer success department is top of the line, our Guesty key account manager is a crucial part of our team now, and she actively helps us scale and simplify our operations day by day. You really feel like they care about you as a client.

Cons

Some features need a bit more customisation.

Juan Miguel from Domio

Great versatile hospitality/vacation rental software

Pros

Guesty has all the key features to run a efficient hospitality company. Support via email, phone and direct assistance from account managers is superb.

Cons

Not much on the cons side. Guesty is building out features to help drive operations and performance further. As with any startup company there are growing pains but Guesty takes great care of their customers.

Karolina from For Hosts

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

One of the most pawerfull PMS on the market

The best and the most expensive PMS on the market.

Pros

Generally I like everything what Guesty created for the users. Layout is brilliant, super easy to use. Accesable by phone and without any bugs. They have all necessary futures available on the market and even more than you need.

Cons

Guesty is over priced. Ridiculous high commision and additional costs of cancelation of each reservations. With few properties I have cancelation every single day and that cost me a lot. Analithycs is too basic, should be much better for this price.

Yesh from YBk Management

Amazing software! absolutely great

My entire business (life) changed since I'm on Guesty as it saves me between 50-60 hours of work per week.

Pros

I love all the great features > Unified inbox- i can communicate with all my guest from all different booking channels from one inbox. >On the go app- most of our daily operation can be done on the go on the app- Multi-calendar, guest communication, tasks, and more. > No over-bookings >All automation and much more

Cons

That it's not tomorrow, because I'm sure tomorrow they will add more features.

Kamil from Forhosts

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The most powerfull PMS on the market, but also the most expensive

The best PMS on the market, and also the most expensive.

Pros

Everything! Especially I really like layout, futures, and stability. I never had problems with this tool and I was a super happy customer. With this software your short-rental business will be automized, your calendars on multiple channels will be integrate and general you'll not complain.

Cons

The price, This system is too expensive for all types, from Vacation rentals till Pro company's, because Guesty charge 3%-5% for each reservation and they charge you also for every cancellation. It's way too much for SAAP platform. Also, you they are not integrate with Trip Advisor and Home away.

Brian from NAZ

"Tis the season to be jolly...Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la..."

Could not run our business without it

Pros

My Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always standing by and ready to help out.

Cons

All Property managers tend to have love/hate relationship with their PMS. Adding new integrations can take a long time and is not always straightforward. This is the same for any PMS out there though.

Nadine from Brook Rd Inn

Happy customer

Very professional and I have already recommended to anyone using Airbnb.

Pros

One happy customer! Im still only about 1/2 done with onboarding but the time I have gotten back from guest communications and writing reviews which are now automated with Guesty, has allowed me to work on more strategic stuff like renovations and marketing for high season. As a small business owner with a full time day job, I cant tell you how much this service has already helped me. Also, I am consistently getting higher reviews because my customers feel like I am dedicating more time to the with the automated communications. Once I am completely on boarded, I will also bring in consistently higher booking rates since the other connection channels will provide me more visibility to sites like booking.com, TripAdvisor, Expedia... Thanks Guesty!

Cons

I wish I had more time to dedicate to to make it go faster. I would actually pay someone to do it for me.

Daniel from Destinationstays.com

DestinationStays *****

Pros

They are professionals at what they do, they treat you like family. Great support team (H*d*r is my trusted angel in the sky)

Katherine from Highline Management LLC

Guesty is Great!

All in all, we are very happy with Guesty. I see us being with Guesty for a long time!

Pros

Guesty has allowed us to automate a large portion of our workflow -- from sending an initial welcome message to utilizing Smart Views to perform payouts. Our Team has been able to focus on more important tasks throughout the day while Guesty does most of the work in the background. The platform is always adding new features, partnering with different softwares or providing new education on the booking channels.

Cons

With any new piece of technology, there will be some minor issues. Whenever an issue has arises, Guesty's team has been diligent about solving the problem. Their support team can be difficult sometimes -- replying with canned answers or not fully investigating the ticket. We have an amazing Customer Success Manager, who always steps in and assists as needed, so the whatever problem we are experiencing is solved in a timely manner.

Nancy from SpaceHost

Great software and support

Great and our account manager is attentive and quick to respond.

Pros

The software is super user friendly and the automations save a huge amount of work and stress.

Cons

I wish that Guesty could sync directly with VRBO since I find both the VRBO platform and Rental United.

Great software for vacation rental/short term rental operators

Pros

-easy airbnb integration to multiple accounts -great support staff 24/7 -easy to create consumer facing website

Cons

we've been on the platform for nearly 4 years and they've been good to us. they're launching new features every week so we're super happy.

Edward from Break fast Hiroshima

Guesty is a good soft !!

120 entire units in Japan with Guesty . everything went smooth and perfect

Pros

Guesty this company are developing fast , and their custermer service are awersome and respotive .

Cons

Tthe auto-payment with b.com need to improve (price are changing because of the currency )

Ana from HomeHost

Best in Support

Happy Customer! Confidently recommending Guesty to any office/business/company :)

Pros

Best customer support, User friendly, good response time, very responsive and patient with customers, easy to use, etc...

Cons

missing features that Guesty are still working on to improve

Michael from BNBbuddy Edinburgh

The only tool to use for Airbnb Management

Guesty has supported our growth as an Airbnb Management business from 30 listings to over 150 in short period of time because the product is just incredible. The features make our bookings and management of operations much more efficient. Guesty constantly upgrade and introduce new features in order to help us continue to grow and listen to our needs. Guesty support is fantastic and make them more than just software tool.

Pros

Easy to use Features Support

Mateusz from SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Great PMS for your short rental business.

Pros

Guesty has a lot of great features which improve your daily job. You can set up automation rules like messages, payments or pricing. Thanks to integration with Stipe, I can charge all my guests automatically without any action from my side. Another great option is an ability to changing daily rates on Multi-Callendar in just 2 seconds! I really recommend this PMS!

Cons

It's not the cheapest solution for just a few listings. They're always charging at least 3 for any reservation made, so you have to pay also for cancellations and no-shows.

Jaysen from Et Vous

Promising PMS

Pros

Abundance of features to help automate hospitality services; Continuous refinement of the product keeps it relevant to industry changes; Relatively easy process for setting up and maintaining service; Excellent customer service (especially our case manager)

Cons

New features should go through more rigorous testing before implementation; Some counter-intuitive features for ease of use.

Beth from Foko LLC

Great asset to our vacation rental business!

We've had good support from the Guesty platform and team since we started using.

Pros

Integration with wide range of booking channels and partnership with other PM tools helps us increase occupancy and revenue. Guesty gives us one tool for reservation management (many booking platforms) and one inbox.

Cons

Takes time to integrate with booking platform via Guesty and Rentals United, but it does work.

Bram from Awaykey

Recommended!

Pros

Easy to use software that is constantly improving and very eager to help whenever needed. Kind customer service and openly sharing updates with users.

Cons

They might be able to add some extra functions that can keep you in Guesty totally and do not require you to use the booking platform directly. Not perse a negative, more a possible point of improvement.