Hostaway Reviews

4.6 / 5 (88) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 7 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Love the ease of use, and the customer support is top notch. Automation. "

• "LOVE IT - so easy on mobile! Automations are life changing :P Price point can't be beat! "

• "Helpful functionality, great customer service and support"

• Cons

• "Integration with some OTA's where difficult but this was not Hostaway's fault."

• "We have nothing to write about the cons, at this point."

• "Not sure that a mobile app was the best thing to add into the capabilities or focus as it is so much easier to use a computer to access and better overall use. "

Browse Hostaway Reviews

Kim from Carr Realty of the Poconos

Top notch customer service

Pros

We found Hostaway to be the perfect option for our property management side of the business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond meeting with us to get us started and through the first few months of operation. Now we deal primarily with the customer service via the app, and they get back to us immediately. They will either fix the issue we're having or we dialogue and troubleshoot to fix. They are constantly working to streamline the program for property managers in terms of calendar updates, updating listings etc. We host between 20-30 properties and they've been great to work with. Highly recommend.

Cons

Sometimes the updates are glitchy, but customer service immediately attends to the issue. It's a newer software and very inexpensive compared to its competitors so minors issues are is to be expected, but they troubleshoot and update constantly.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

We liked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and our interactions with him. The price was definitely what caught our eye, but our overall customer experience has been top notch. When we dealt with Hostfully we didn't care for our sales rep. He didn't listen to our needs, didn't send out time reminders and links for meetings, and was overall no where near as responsive as we needed them to be. Hostaway won us over.

Jack from Beyondbnb.io

Sophisticated Channel Manager

Overall, this has been a good experience. I signed up with them a year ago and periodically I do a review of the competition and new entrants to see if they stack up and so far, this is the best solution for us.

Pros

It does a lot of really great things that suit my business model perfectly. It is the best software system I could find for our budget and requirements. My personal favourite is the webhooks and open API that I can use to build my own functions on top of.

Cons

It really needs the functionality to be able to automate the security deposit for guests. That is my one problem. I would have said the financails could be improved but they just released a major update to this and it looks great. Finally, I'd like to see some custom reports for business metrics. I currently have to download to a .csv and manually figure things out. The overview dashboard does have a decent set of metrics, but I want to see them over time.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

By far the best value for money and the best suited to my individual needs.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

Expensive and you had to pay extra for the actual channel manager. It was a good PMS, but it's only really useful if you have a lot of call ins or your own direct booking website that people have to enquire before booking. I wasn't a fan.

Keiran from Lifty Life

No Other PMS Compares

The software solves a lot of issues for me, but three core problems were solved because of Hostaway. 1) Channel distribution, 2) Automated guest communication, 3) Cleaning/task coordination.

Pros

Hostaway was able to distribute my listings across the main sales channels with ease. While it does have a lot of other features the primary reason for purchasing this software was for the ease of managing multiple units across multiple OTA's.

Cons

Like any other software, trying to learn how the platform works takes time, but overall it was super easy!

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Honestly, I had a demo with Guesty and the salesperson seemed rude. I also didn't like the commission pricing model they had.

Roy from 9044051 Canada Inc.

Constant double bookings and horrible support

Pros

Easy to use Quick set up Website builder

Cons

Horrible support Constant double bookings Give you the runaround Show 0 empathy on money lost due to their mistakes.

Jamie from Lipstick Properties

Exceptional Support - Software is still young but off to a great start

I like this company, their culture, and their obvious commitment to the client. The software is very intuitive, user-friendly, and has a fantastic design. Lastly, their customer support is exceptional. They are obviously committed to working with the client and making sure their end users are happy.

Pros

I appreciate the simplicity and user-friendliness of Hostaway. The display is appealing to the eyes and the menus are intuitive. Additionally, the customer support team accessibility is hugely beneficial. I can get quick answers to my questions - they are very responsive. The value of that is beyond measure for a property manager or someone who has a demanding schedule.

Cons

The software could offer more templates and automation as it relates to booking and task management. There are a number of processes that take place due to different scenarios as it relates to guests, their needs, and changes in reservations. My experience thus far with Hostaway is that they are actively improving their product which is very nice.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

1. Software intuitiveness 2. User-friendliness 3. Mobile App 4. Implementation support 5. Dynamic pricing tool

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

I worked with OwnerRez for a month and a half and the onboarding was still in process. While the software was sophisticated and thorough, the onboarding process was painful. Their support is only available via an email ticketing system. I was lucky if I got a 1-2 hour meeting once a week and at the end I was criticized for needing so much support. Transitioning to a channel manager and scaling your operations from working with individual platforms is no easy task. Myself and my assistant were in flux for a very long period of time and OwnerRez did not appreciate that.

Martine from JWR gruppen

Great CM

Costumer service is super. The best! Quick response and always a solution.

Pros

The overview and communication options. Easy.

Cons

Just small things that are under improvement.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Most options. Gives a total overview when you need a hotel system to control your apartment rental without having staff at the property.

Janne from Hostel Naurava Kulkuri

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I'm pretty satisfied. There's couple of features we would like to have there.

I'm pretty satisfied overall. Once these features have changed I'm very happy.

Pros

It's very simple and easy to learn. Also set up calls where pretty good.

Cons

Couple of features. I don't like at all that you have to create Air Bnb listing before you can start using Hostaway. Well, you don't have to but it makes your life easier. Also, I can't change order for our listing. This bugs me a lot. Now all rooms are in random order for customers in our website. When you start booking room, it gives automatically USA regional phine code for you. Would be best if software pick this automatically from ip-address customer is using.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

It seemed to be easy to use and all in one package.

Christopher from White Yarrow LLC

HostAway is making my business SO much easier

I'd rate my experience to date as a 10 out of 10

Pros

Support for getting started has been abundant and thorough The product itself is intuitive, user friendly Hostaway's pricing/business model fits perfectly with my type of vacation rental business

Cons

Not so far, really. It could have a few more features, which i understand are in the works.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

It's overall value and the way HostAway operates is the best fit for my business

Paul from Lake Haven Beach Resort

Hostaway Review

Small company feel.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to set up. All in one solution. Guest Portal. Commission free website.

Cons

Integration with some OTA's where difficult but this was not Hostaway's fault.

Stronger API, Simple

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

Integration with Expedia and better automation.

Hostaway Has Streamlined Many Aspects of My Business

Hostaway has treated me with great care and respect. Due to their commitment to their customers and the time and care, they have spent with me, and the fact that they are growing every single day despite the success level they have already reached; Hostaway is a company I plan to stay with for the rest of my vacation rental management career.

Pros

What I love most about Hostaway is the ability to organize guest info and messaging onto one platform which has enabled the fastest guest response rates of my entire career.

Cons

Many kinks in the system still as they are a younger company. But every day that I reach out to the support to report that something is either wrong with my account or something is wrong in the entire system, they immediately get to work on correcting the error no matter large. The last issue I flagged for Hostaway was something that negatively affected EVERY user of their software. They had this corrected in just a week. The most recent issue I reported was also something that affected every user and they are working hard even now to correct it in a timely manner. There may be many kinks to still work out throughout their platform, but their ability to accept my feedback to then correct it immediately makes them the company I want to stick with. They even take suggestions for additional features that a property management service can prove they need and they are currently working at developing a feature I suggested myself for Q2 2019 release!

Daniel from Denning Properties LLC

I love using Hostaway

I love using Hostaway. It's not the cheapest product; however, it's nice to have all the features I want in one place instead of slapping together a few cheaper products to try to get the same result.

Pros

The thing I like most about Hostaway is the ease of use. I manage my properties while working another job, so I need automation. The automated messaging and task creation with saved checklists really saves a ton of time. My cleaner also really likes it because he can just update the cleaning tasks via the app. I really only have to answer one-off questions from guests because I'm able to seamlessly communicate everything through my automated messages. The other great thing about Hostaway are the constant improvements and customer support. It seems there are new and improved features every month which is exciting. If there's something that could be better, it's easy to communicate with the support team and find out what I'm doing wrong or have them plan out an update. Even though the team is in a different time zone, I always get responses within 24 hours and everyone is really nice. I already love the product, but knowing that things will continually improve is what makes this product a no brainer for me to use.

Cons

The booking engine could look better. I used the WordPress plugin and don't love the overall look; however, I figured by the time guests get to that point on my website they're already very interested in booking and won't be turned off by the look.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

I wanted something that provided all the features (calendar sync, automated messaging and task creation, mobile app, checklist templates, financial reporting, etc.) in one solution. I also was looking for something that integrated with Beyond Pricing. From doing demos of other products, it was clear to me Hostaway was the best for what I needed.

Rene from Blue 8 Travel Ltd.

A great Product that listens to users...

Hostaway saves me time and this is a really big thing. We have a lot of moving parts in the hospitality business. The fact that there is a lot of automation possibilities in the product makes our lives a lot easier and time won can be focused on other Business Development tasks.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. Clear user interface that is not complicated. The first setup is very easy and when questions arise, the helpdesk is really quick in answering. Team is also helpful with the setup. Most importantly, the team listens to what we, the users, are missing and will implement in fairly short time.

Cons

I do not have any real cons for Hostaway product. Like many of the similar products it does not have all in it what we would need (Like good Owners Reporting Tool) but it is 90% of what we need to run our business.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

The completeness of the Hostaway Product won me over. Also the price to what was offered between the three products won me over to go to for Hostaway. Also the attention of the team to really support us in the transfer to Hostaway.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

VREASY was missing a lot of functions we would like to have to run business smoother. (And safe us time) Also, the product felt "dated" and there were not many new functions rolled out.

Aleksandra from APARTMEET

This is what you need for your business

Pros

I have used another channels manager before and to compare to them this is the best! I don't have any problems with synchronisation, no overbooking, that makes my life much easier )) As well I save lot of time on messages. Because you can use automations in Hostaway. This software is easy to use, big advantage is app for your phone. And I would like to mention that this team is really working hard and they always improve this software, they listen you! You don't need 80 channels to sell your apartment. Hostaway has enough channels for max occupancy rate.

Cons

May be would be good to make an option to copy prices for another apartment (because I have 4 same apartment in the same building), so I don't need to spend my time to make prices for similar apartments.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

I would never recommend RU to anyone. Their workers are really rude, no other words! I had overbookings few times in a year and it was rentals United fault. And the thing is that they are answering within 48 or 72 hours. Another thing. We have signed year contract for the amount X. Next year I got an email asking if everything is alright and they can charge credit card for X amount for next year. Credit card is charged by X+ 25%. We spent 1 month to get an answer and 25% money back, as they decided to charge VAT, even it’s not written anywhere. As it was illegal action, they sent us money back. As well on the website they have lowered prices for new customers, but for old customers prices are the same it’s not customer oriented at all. And of course, after this situation we were not happy at all to continue work with them. And they didn’t make any refund, because it was already past 1 month. BUT ALL THAT MONTH WE WERE DEALING WITH this charge of 25%

Vasilis from Akalli Luxury Studios

The Best Channel Manager

Hostaway is an excellent channel manager. I have been using it the last 3 years between my team and has helped to organise my properties with ease! Everything is synced between all channels, prices, availabilities etc. With task manager my cleaners are all informed on when they have to visit a propertiy and all the details they have to take care. The Hostaway team is always there for me, at any question I might have and always get under consideration any feature proposal!! Overall, I would not change the Hostaway at all!! Thank you very much Hostaway team!Keep Up!

Pros

Ease of use Availability Synchronisation Price Synchronisation Wordpress Plugin Messages And Many many other features

Cons

There is nothing I don't like with Hostaway. A few times I have asked for something that is not available, the Hostaway Team added it to their "To do list" and gets it done very soon!!

Korneel from B&B Zakske13

Best Channel manager software I've used

As I said before, me and my team are a big fan. Functionalities are almost everything I need. The overview is very good. And I never encountered a glitch, something I appreciate a lot! Also, costumer service is really good. Pricing could be better but is OK.

Pros

After using several other channel manager software for my 8 unit Boutique Hotel, I discovered Hostaway about 2 years ago. I truly like the integrated features for my 3 channels (Airbnb, Booking.com & own website). It gives a clear and straightforward overview of the calendar & pricing. Easy to adjust pricing by day & by channel individually. I'm a big fan of the automated messages (set-up), as it saves us heaps of time. Also, we never encountered any issues with sending out & receiving messages (very important!). I'm a big fan.

Cons

Although, I use the mobile app several times a day, it can use some adjustments. I'ts not the best app there is in form a style and overview. On the other hand it's relatively fast & very easy to use. And also here, it always works.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

Igms didn't give enough functionality (at that time) for all the channels I was using. Especially Booking.com was poor supported on iGMS (back than it was called AirGMS).

Breean from Nashville Travels

WE LOVE HOSTAWAY

Pros

We did several demos on different PMS companies. What I learned is that everyone offers something different. Hands down, Hostaway has been the best fit for our needs and the customer service is nothing short of top-notch. Highly recommend them!!!

Cons

Every software is not going to have all your needs but Hostaway has worked with me, listened, and responded to all my needed request. I'd love to see automated smart responses and few other efficiencies added to the PMS but this company is passionate and committed to working with the client and I feel like a partner with this team rather than a customer. I'm a big fan :)

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

This was the most user friendly PMS and the training and support was just what I was looking for!

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

The Cirrus PMS was not user friendly and antiquated - the training was terrible. and the sales staff was unprofessional

Gary from HostButlers

The team makes the product

Pros

After trying many alternative solutions on the market, we finally found Hostaway. While not perfect, it outperformers their rivals and offers a far more cost effective solution. The best bit however, is the people behind the product. Whenever we encountered a challenge or an issue, the Hostaway team worked to solve it rapidly. What impressed me most was that during the Covid-19 issue, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on the phone, helping customers. That says it all really. Would recommend.

Cons

Would have liked easier setup process as it required changing of all logins.

Cost.

Jerod from Aisling Baile

Great all around product and service

Anytime we have needed customer support the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Overall we are very satisfied.

Pros

The pricing model is my favorite. You can choose to pay a flat fee or percentage based fee. It's very simple to use on the fly from my phone, although you can't do everything that you can on a desktop. It's definitely made managing our properties a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes we see glitches in the calendars on the app. If anything I think the app could be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Pricing was the main factor. Guesty is 5% of the nightly rate. If you are managing properties for a low fee then it takes away from your profit in a big way.

Samuel from Everyday Luxury Vacation Rentals.

One of the best Property Management Software around

We've had an excellent experience thus far. From the seamless integrations with all OTA channels to the free booking engine website to drive direct bookings; Hostaway has been really helpful.

Pros

We switched to the Hostaway software for a few specific reasons: to help manage our properties across multiple OTA channels and to help with guests' communication. The software has been immensely helpful in automating messages and cleaning schedules with our several cleaning staff. The free booking engine website is an additional advantage. Very few Property management software offers that for free. Payment processing integration with Stripe has also been beneficial to our company. Overall, we are pleased with Hostaway Software.

Cons

The only cons, so to say, has to do with the Software's accounting capabilities. Even at that, you can always export your reservation data as a .csv file and utilize the data to create monthly statements via Quickbooks or other accounting software. The good news is that Hostaway is always looking to improve, and that's all I can ask for.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

We had to make the switch because the software could no longer deliver what we desired.

landon from wvh

Hardest working team in the vacation rental software industry!

Pros

Hostaway comes highly recommended from us as the clear cut best value for the money vacation rental software. For a relatively low per listing monthly fee everything is included. Perhaps the best part of Hostaway is their clear interest in improving their software. They continue to make improvements and make it easier to use and more functional for vacation rental managers. When I have an issue their support team is quick to respond to me and also quick to fix the issue. Once you begin working with Hostaway its clear to see the people behind it are the ones you want to align your business with.

Cons

It does not have all functionality of other vacation rental management softwares. It does not have integrated automatic credit card processing and a few other features are missing. However it was missing more features a year ago, but the Hostaway team continues to fill in the gaps!

Margo from Time Hostel

Extremely good

Pros

I have been user for many years and day by day its coming better

Cons

We want to sell more products for our guests at the same time they use our booking engine.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

They dont have multi direction apartments possible

Steven from B&B Ventures Co.

Great product and better service

My overall experience has been great.

Pros

I truly think Hostaway is a great product for small property managers. I moved from another small property management system and was blown away by the software and customer service.

Cons

I believe Hostaway is working on a great number of new features and products.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Customer Service was a huge part of our decision.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

The lack of growth and features.

Joseph from LMC

Best software to use for communication and linking multi OTA sites.

Love the attention and personal support, the intuitive interface. If you can manage an airbnb account, you can then handle VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com all connected as one simple as Airbnb. with deeper features.

Pros

Love the ease of use, and the customer support is top notch. Automation.

Cons

No real cons at all for what I use it for.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Interface, price to use, features I find most important. Communication.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

Interface, price to use, features I like.

Glen from Designerstay

Top notch software and company

Pros

We've tried several property management systems and Hostaway is by far the best. They have strong connections to the channels, and really every essential feature needed in this industry and lots of extra, helpful features as well. The customer service and support is incredible- i've never seen such responsive, engaged staff. They are also the perfect size in terms of a company- not too large that you fall through the cracks, and not too small that new updates/rollouts take forever. Bravo to the Hostaway team-and keep up the great work.

Cons

None- its really a great company and so is the software

Ulrich from Pirgus

Essential for daily business of property managers

I want to highlight that I am a user from the start and admire the accessibility of the Hostaway team and that the listened to what we need and then develop most relevant features.

Pros

Essential for daily business of property managers. We were able to automate most of regular tasks (messages, payment) and are able to cross post on various platforms. Hence, Hostaway allows us to focus on what is core - adding new properties with ease.

Cons

Nothing. Some elements are yet in beta, but they will get there.

Kerry from Nestaide

We love Hostaway

Pros

A super easy channel manager with very responsive customer support. They upgrade often and offer webinars to walk you through their new features.

Cons

I wish that we could look back at past revenue and bookings further than a 1 year to the date span. I'm trying to look up last years revenue for taxes and it will only show me until last april so I am missing 3 months

Serena from SoPros

Makes my day more efficient

Excellent quick replies on questions. They offer a product that is easy to navigate quickly.

Pros

Cons

Wanting more services so I can continue making my life easier! :) I have just added Stripe payments with HostAway which is great too!

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

They were too costly with offering almost the same product. If more features were added it would be triple the price and matching products was about double $

Doug from Property Valet Inc.

Great Support !

Pros

Hostaway has fantastic support! Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an integral part of scaling our operations and training new employees. Hostaway has been there from day one as we grew our company from 1 property to 60+

Cons

Any issues that have come up have been resolved

Adam from ExecuStay

Hostaway Review

Benefits are more exposure to multiple sites. This is obvious but also most important as it is crucial to get my listings as much visibility as possible. I have seen my listings gain visibility and bookings through sites that I did not have prior to using Hostaway.

Pros

The product is extensive but user friendly. Integration worked well with our current software. I love the multiple levels of services offered, with the dashboard, the email system, and the website build for my specific properties.

Cons

There is a lot of detail work that must be completed for units or listings that frequently become unavailable. This is more specific to my business model, but still, when building a new property there is a lot of detail that must be checked in order for it to function properly.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

The flexibility on pricing and the availability of multiple services such as website build for specific listings, email and customer notifications, and reporting services for analytics.

Catarina from TMHS - Hospitality Solutions, Unipessoal, Lda

Thank you Hostaway!

Pros

What we love most about Hostaway is the calendar synchronization since we manage several platforms and several accounts. They are the best! Always improving in so many ways. Finally, the Support team system is great!

Cons

We have nothing to write about the cons, at this point.

Melissa from Mason Lofts at West End

Excellent customer service, efficient and intuitive Software

Very god experience so far. Our onboarding manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been incredibly helpful and we are very happy about her customer service. Her team is great as well.

Pros

- No double booking possible, very good, almost instant syncronisation with the channels we use. - From the reservation page we can click on the Airbnb/Vrbo/Booking.com icon to go directly to the reservation on the channel - Financial reporting is very easy to use and we can build it our way, very easy to export and extract our numbers - Excellent customer support - dedicated staff, answer quickly, open to our comments and suggestions - Expending quickly and implementing new features every month, which is great - Good pricing for the service provided

Cons

- A few bugs that are sometimes affecting the Revenue - Customer support based in Europe, so it is sometimes challenging to get an answer right away due to time difference and because it is not a 24 hours support

Santia from Eight 11 Solutions, LLC

Great Software to Help ease Workflow

Over all Hostaway has helped us to scale and automate. It gets the job done.

Pros

The features we love most about this product is the ability to automate messages and time of the day. The ability to change our prices and mark up prices.

Cons

I wish it had a nicer looking website. The Finance statements are also inaccurate but they are working to improve both features.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

They continue to grow and exceed our expectations.

Rebecca from MSCI

Hostaway, yet another amazing booking software.

Pros

The customer service for Host away is exceptional. Whenever there is a problem or there is an issue setting up the interface, Host away staff is there 24/7 to help with any questions. The ease of use, functionality, and appearance of the product is also great.

Cons

The payment process has been a bit clunky at times, but that may have just been our server. Other than that and sometimes being slow, this has been a very helpful product!

Brian from Kaylabo

Hostaway review

Pros

Great PMS software for booking diary management across 5 platforms, scheduling cleaning tasks, financial reporting and messaging. Clear user interface. Great support via live chat. All at a very competitive price. Great onboarding.

Cons

None really. The onboarding process was smooth, it did not take too long to learn the software and it makes running our business much easier.

daynna from Big Bend Biker Hotel

Over all Review

When you can talk to a live person is so much better. It would be amazing if there was a support to call. I will say you can request a call from them. It can range from a few minutes to a few hours. There is a slight issue with a time zones.

Pros

It has almost everything you need. After having written step by step notes the site is nice. It can be dinevwurh ease.

Cons

It's not super easy to use or to find how to do it.

Zalman from DOMI

Top Notch Product!

Pros

- Excellent product with all the necessary features - Fabulous customer support - Constantly improving the product

Cons

There is some room for improvement, however as mentioned, the Hostaway team are excellent at responding to any suggestions or concerns and are constantly working to add features and improve the product.

Sophie from Keiana Limited

They have helped us link all our properties and ensure we can respond from one central messaging system

Pros

Helpful functionality, great customer service and support

Cons

Nothing we are very happy with it. Any teething problems have been resolved by the customer support service

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

More cost effective and did not want to increase our fee by upgrading to Kigo Legacy

Fani from Kreta Eiendom sa

Personal review

Pros

Product easy to use, Quick assistance when necessary

Cons

I miss: Easy on line contact when emergency Partner who could speak in my language (Greek)

Jochem from Have a nice stay!

Respons / Have a nice stay

I am very happy with the help I have received [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], they have all helped me very pleasantly, i'm happy about that.

Pros

1 agenda , multiple bookingsites, template messaging

Cons

it does not recognize languages, i working and answering in 3 languages , you can't schedule a template per property per language.

not comprehensive enough

Simon from BENSIMON apartments

Great product with innovativ ideas

Pros

Easy to use and very straight forward. Details are very carefully thought through. Great and fast support. Especially our customer rep. knows the product very well and has great to ideas for solving upcoming problems. All in all great value for money.

Cons

Few things are in early stage but getting developed and improved more and more. For connection apartments, the implementation is still a bit though but I´m sure our customer rep. and his team will solve that soon.

Elliot from Sea and Ski Lodging LLC

Great Product, Enables Growth and Scalability

Pros

Tons of tools which allow you to dream big and achieve goals you didn't before imagine possible.

Cons

Have to go in to OTAs for a few functionalities, but they are very minor site-specific functions that you couldn't expect a PMS to really do for you anyway.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

20x less expensive, more esthetic.

Cory from Summit Time LLC

Good product but customer service is horrible

overall we are pleased but as we grow our company we may be looking for a company more responsive.

Pros

Fairly easy to use and integrate to you system we manage around 25-30 Airbnb properties

Cons

customer service seems to be non existent... very hard to communicate with them

Christy from Kissaby Inc.

Excellent software

Pros

Hostaway has helped us streamline our business and is helping our clients. Easy to use and great customer service

Cons

I find the task section a little difficult to use, but I probably just need to use that function more!

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Best price, customer service and functions

Drew from Alpenglow Property Rentals

Hostaway is an asset to my business.

The support has been great and much appreciated.

Pros

Helps me organize and manage a huge segment of my business.

Cons

There are always going to be additional features that I think may be helpful, but they continue to add and improve all the time.

April from Benvenido Big Bend

Hostaway has streamlined my hosting business.

Overall I am pleased with Hostaway and the features it provides.

Pros

That I can automate most tasks and that I can use it to host on several platforms.

Cons

There was a bit of a leaning curve when I began using the software.

Erica from Altitude Property Management

Hostawy

As a new user I have been generally pleased with the product, that being said we are in the early days of our deployment of this software.

Pros

the channel manager and booking engine functions

Cons

Response time can be delayed due to timezone challenges.

more functionality

Pawe from Supply Chain

Just superb

I have to really admit that hosteway from the early beginning is the only one channel manager I use. I got two listings which are basically managed at all stages through hostaway. The constant development and new addons makes it better & better and its really worth to consider for "small" hosts like me.

Pros

Easy dashboard, multi new addons, useful, essentials

Cons

Not accurate "earnings section" lack of precise currency exchange and missing externals fee like cleanings

Response from Hostaway

Replied July 2018

Drew from Sage Vacations

Great product and company

Pros

Hostaway has been a great company to work with. Great customer service and everything is as promised and advertised.

Cons

Compared to other softwares that I've used there are no cons.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

I had a terrible experience with Hostfully.

Izzy from Key View

Hostaway has great communication and proffessionalism

We have had a great service and we will continue to use hostaway for a long time

Pros

We have used Hostaway for many months now and they have helped us onboard many properties. They maintain professionalism and always have good communication when I have a problem with our other channel managers

Cons

We have not yet had a bad experience with hostaway

Elizabeth from Touch of Gray Interiors

Hostaway is worth it!

I have been a client of Hostaway for a few months now and the customer service has been great! Lately I have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I am happy to have this company as part of my business. I am excited to learn more and use it to help grow my business.

Pros

How it is able to help with so many aspects of my business. I love how I can use it to help with guest communications or just use it to sync calendars. I love the task feature as well. I am still learning how to use a lot of it and I am excited about that. Customer service is great!

Cons

No real cons I am busy and so my learning curve is a little slower but having someone work directly with you to go over the program is so helpful. Just know you are charged per listing!