All Lodgify Reviews

Kerri

2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed February 2023

We love Lodgify for so many reasons

Elio

Hospitality

Reviewed March 2018

Lodgify partner since 2016 and growing with it

I have grown our company Mondosol scaling from 10 to 100 properties allowing more direct bookings and control overall

PROS

I like the website builder, channel manager, reservation system. I also like that I can receive payments on the percentage I decide and I can communicate with the guest with automatic messages.

CONS

Improving customer service is a must and they are working on with new agents. Making it easier to work with sub users as a property manager or simply giving access to staff or others. I would live a better integration with other channel manager

Hi Elio, thank you for taking the time to review Lodgify. We're so pleased you're happy with our software and that it has helped you grow your business and increase direct bookings. Your comments have been fed back to the wider team and we will keep them in mind for future integrations. Thanks for being a loyal Lodgify user ¿ we're proud to have you on board! Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Replied April 2018

Elia

Reviewed March 2023

Leap Ahead for Future Proof Escape

Booking engine was our main challenge as well as channel manager as reservations to be synchronized so Lodgify will benefit that all properties will line up under Lodgify at the end of day that's why i emphasize importance of supporting LITE program s will be the perfect startup for long term partnership

PROS

Lodgify is the only logic partner to Go with featuring your business across the platform. Most important is that you can start with no major losses on the contract you have the chance of upgrading your product facilities based on the feedback received from your ongoing start up solution with opportunity to leap ahead advancing through upgrading your product or downgrading so you feel confidently safe

CONS

Lite program should be considered the importance entry panel where 3.9% not a small amount but reasonable with condition that Lodgify may allow that we feature our own domains as will have chance to invest on marketing and promoting our selected domains where initial technical support is required at least for limited hours only in addition to payment gateway where had challenge then managed it all with the amazing support from your sales team member Manos

Reason for choosing Lodgify

Introductory level was more flexible and Lodgify team members were technically hands on and willing to move this extra mile for meeting our expectation so its always about people then technology and flexibility with simplicity

Hello Elia, Thank you for sharing your experience with Lodgify. We're thrilled to hear that you feel confident and safe with our platform and appreciate your positive comments about our flexibility, simplicity, and technical support. We understand that the pricing of our Lite program may seem high, but we believe that it offers great value for our customers. We also appreciate your feedback about offering limited hours of technical support for the Lite program and featuring your own domains. These are important suggestions that we will take into consideration as we continue to improve our platform. We're glad to hear that our booking engine and channel manager have helped solve some of your main challenges with vacation rental management. We hope that our platform will continue to benefit your business in the long term. Thank you for choosing Lodgify as your partner. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied March 2023

Kimberly

Online Media, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed September 2023

Horrible Customer Services. Impossible to get a resolution to issues.

I built a website for a client, and chose Lodgify to use for her booking. It was a very difficult site for me to explain to her, and it became extremely frustrating. Ultimately she moved the property to an agency. I has given the site over, no longer had any ties with the client, the rental, of Lodgify. It wasn't until I received a renewal notice in August that I realized they were billing me. I immediately emailed asking for an explanation. Apparently my credit card, used to initially establish the account, was still on the billing account. I have spent the last month emailing the service team, explaining I am not associated, asking to refund my money due to the fact that they renewed the account anyway. This was only met with dismissive emails from a person named Franco. It made no difference in our email strand that I explained repeatedly I was NOT associated and my my card should never have been charged. Again, to ever reply I sent, each have been met with terms of service explanations and blah blah blah "Have a nice day" blow offs.I had almost gotten to the point where I just needed to kiss my $179.55 charge goodbye, until I was charged AGAIN TODAY another "booking fee" of $94.05...NO ONE IS BOOKING. We are not using Lodgify, the property is no longer a rental, but they continue to reply to me with stilted canned responses and stating they are "just following the terms of service" for the renewal. This has been an absolute nightmare.

PROS

The videos are very persuasive. It made me think my client would be able to use it with ease.

CONS

Very difficult to use the widgets, and in general it was a hard site for my client to use. Billing, booking and upkeep difficult. Customer Service the absolute most infuriating I've ever experienced.

Steve

Hospitality, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

Happy customer!

Lodgify made a pretty daunting task so simple and straight-forward!

PROS

Being able to manage all channels from one location and have calendars synced is exactly what I needed. The onboarding was excellent and with little effort I feel I'm 90% setup. Now to keep working through the little tweaks that [sensitive content hidden] recommended!

CONS

Nothing that I have found just yet. I'm really happy so far!

Hello Steve, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're a happy customer and that Lodgify has provided you with the needed features, such as managing all your channels from one location and synced calendars. We're glad the onboarding process was excellent, and you feel 90% set up with little effort. Our goal is to make the setup process as seamless as possible, so it's great to hear that you had a smooth experience. We appreciate your feedback on the recommendations made by Sara. Our team is always here to assist you with further tweaks or adjustments to enhance your experience. Thank you for considering Lodgify. We're delighted to have you as a customer and are committed to providing a simple experience. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you along your journey with Lodgify! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Replied May 2023

Jason

Reviewed March 2023

Outstanding Value

Overall, I am incredibly happy. The sales team answered all of my questions and the tech team has been very responsive to all of my requests (equally pre and post subscription). I can't emphasize how happy I am to be able to talk directly to knowledgeable tech staff--this is so rare these days. The software satisfies of my existing needs and has more functionality when I'm ready to grow.

PROS

- very intuitive to create listings and set the various attributes- out of the box integration with major channels.. most notably airbnb/vrbo- custom automated messages / scheduling (this is huge)- granular pricing model vs. banded (e.g. you pay for the exact number of properties rather than big jumps at say 5, 10, 25 properties)- no setup fee (or if there was one it was so small that I don't remember)

CONS

- One technical issues on the backend (admin interface) is localization tags not being rendered (e.g it prints site.business.name instead of the actual business name). However, this is usually fixed with a refresh. I was initially concerned that it may impact potential guests but the tech team reassured me the tags were rendered on the server for bookings so that could never happen.- One nice addition to the custom messages (and perhaps it already exists) would be a way to confirm when it had been sent (either via an optional Cc: or a report in the interface)- Would be nice if it directly supported the RemoteLock API

Reason for choosing Lodgify

Simpler yet complete for my needs. Cost effective to start and designed to scale as I grow.

Hello Jason, Thank you for your review of Lodgify! We're glad you find the software intuitive and easy to use, especially for creating listings and setting various attributes. We're also happy to hear that you find the out-of-the-box integration with significant channels, like Airbnb and Vrbo, to be a valuable feature. Regarding the technical issue you mentioned, we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. We're constantly working to improve the platform, and we appreciate your feedback. We're glad our customer support team has helped address your questions and concerns. Our team is always here to help, and we pride ourselves on providing top-notch customer service. Thank you for choosing Lodgify, and we look forward to continuing to support your business needs. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Replied March 2023

Elisabeth

Reviewed January 2023

Excellent Short-Term Rental Software

Overall, I'm thrilled that I chose Lodgify to build and grow my direct rental business! I would highly recommend it to any vacation rental owner.

PROS

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. Whenever I get stuck on something, Lodgify's customer service is fast and comprehensive. Additional features and add-on partners keep being released and added to the platform. I also really appreciate the education tools, blogs, webinars and more to help me improve my business. And I love the new mobile app.

CONS

I wanted some additional website builder templates to choose from, but new ones are about to be released by Lodgify, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Reason for choosing Lodgify

Lodgify had an easy to use website builder platform with great built-in features, as well as add-ons/plug-ins for other functions. It's only gotten better and more sophisticated over time.

Hey Elisabeth, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from our regular updates. It's great to hear you enjoy our webinars and other free content. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied January 2023

Hannah

Reviewed November 2022

A huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

I have been very impressed with the modern, user friendly interface and would recommend it to anyone with 10 or more STR properties they manage. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was who helped me through my on baording process and he was dedicated and incredibly helpful every step of the way.

PROS

The interface is modern, user friendly and every system is very easy to integrate and utilize within Lodgify. I am super pleased with the function of the PM modules. The website builder is insanely helpful. I am so excited that reservations, guest communication, employee / PM management and our website is now a one-stop shop.

CONS

I am still learning the software, but I would say having more control of how your properties are listed within the desktop, as far as having them in order when looking at the calendar.

- Having the website integration- Direct booking option outside of OTA's

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

- Did not have a modern interface- Did not have a website integrate- Did not have automated messaging or any type of guest communication capabilities- Did not have a PM module option

Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for the glowing and very detailed review! We're happy to hear such good words about our software and our team, and this only reinforces our commitment to providing the best experience to our customers. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied December 2022

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Professional and Efficient

From beginning to end the process really exceeded our expectations. [sensitive content hidden] was who we dealt with as we were shopping Direct booking companies was very communicative and took the extra time to answer any and all questions that we had. [sensitive content hidden] was who did our onboarding and we really enjoyed our calls with him. He was easy to understand and the process was taken at a good pace. He adjusted his schedule to accommodate us, which was really appreciated. His follow up was fantastic and if we needed more information on anything, he was quick to get the related articles to us. We are very happy with the onboarding.

PROS

This software was perfect for taking our current multiple avenues and pulling them all together in one place! Having the option to have direct booking is an added bonus that will increase our profits as well as be able to capture guest information for recurring promos and additional specials.

CONS

At this time we do not have any cons. Just getting started with the software and everything is running smoothly and set was quick and easy.

Reason for choosing Lodgify

We chose Lodgify because it really met all of our needs. It incorporated both of our specific companies and were able to merge them seamlessly onto one platform. It also was at a great price point for all the products that it included and the value that it is going to provide our business.

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a positive review of Lodgify! It's great to hear that the software met your needs and that the onboarding process exceeded your expectations. We're glad that our onboarding team was able to provide you with excellent support and answer all of your questions. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you're enjoying using the platform. If there's anything else we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Replied February 2023

Maria

Reviewed November 2022

Great On-boarding, Professionalism and Detailed Communication with Lodgify

Great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Lodgify in properly setting up my account. There are so many nuances to correctly interacting with all the booking channels from one online platform (such as Lodgify). I'm delighted that Lodgify took initiative to guide me, the end-user, through the setup and on-boarding. A few mishaps and one would stand to lose substantial amount of money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was incredibly attentive, knowledgeable and detailed with follow-ups, addressing concerns and outlining our previous discussions and how-tos. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very easy to work with and to relate to. I definitely felt that I was very important to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Lodgify as a customer.

PROS

Multiple features, besides booking calendar synchronization. Way more than I could ever have dreamed up on my own. The ability to communicate from one platform for incoming and outgoing is paramount.

CONS

I wish there was a uniform and consistent way to communicate with all the booking channels but that's an issue with the booking channels and the way they operate, not Lodgify's.

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

Hosthub has done a very poor job in communicating and offering support. And when they did, it was wrong information causing me to lose a considerable amount of money in a very short period of time. In deciding to choose another company, I discovered what I was leaving on the table by using Hosthub. The amount of additional features and perks with Lodgify is astounding... bar none!!

Hey Maria, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. The Lodgify Team

Replied December 2022

Dominik

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2018

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

PROS

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it) It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world. After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house. Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the booking engine of Lodgify. An answer to that could be the user friendly and responsive 3 step process. But we dont use the website function of Lodgify (see Cons) It works perfectly with booking.com and runs without any problem so far . (not any single issue since 1 year) Lodgify extended our demo for free to get to know each detail of its software by heart before going live with our 6 Apartments on 4 channels. (booking, airbnb, homeaway, website) If you know your business processes, prices, cancellation policy and you have your pictures and descriptions ready, you can set up Lodgify as your PMS and channel manager within a day. (after you know the software) The credit card payment process via Stripe or Paypal are expensive but are working without any issue.

CONS

There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market. Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues) We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel) and customer support and Feratel support told us in July that there are testing and providing the channel until the end of summer. Now it is 2018 and new people at Lodgify support tell us, that they never worked on a channel manager with Feratel! Very confusing and hard to argue all the time. It would be great to have some kind of WYSIWYG Editor to customize the Email communication with customers, since this is very hard to understand if your are not into HTML/PHP and working with variables. Bookings via Airbnb need sometimes more than 5 hours prior that they are blocked in the calendar. If someone else would book in the same period of time, you really have a problem. (never happend to us, but if?) We dont use the website cause there are some big SEO issues with image-titles etc. where the customer support did not understand the problem. So we prefer to have our own website and use the Lodgify booking engine just for the booking process itself. After saying all that little issues, where we hope Lodgify will optimize within the next years, we are very happy.

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments. Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software. Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Replied May 2018

Steve

Reviewed January 2022

Lodgify - because life's too short

Great experience. Very quick and helpful support.

PROS

Very easy to setup and get started. Compared to hosting your own website and administering the software. Lodgify is a great time and effort saver. I really don't know how I managed before!

CONS

Reports are very limited. The price for the premium version is too high

Reason for choosing Lodgify

Lodgify offered a more simple changeover

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

To save time and project a more professional image

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience not only building your website, but with organizing your bookings, too. All the best, The Lodgify Team

Replied February 2022

Linda

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

PROS

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. • Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. • Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration • Payment processing is expensive but works well • New integrations and features happen quite often • Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

CONS

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. • There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Reason for choosing Lodgify

The key item I wanted was the ability to push pricing from pricelabs to VRBO which I knew Lodgify was working on when I bought it. This along with the ability to simply create a website was great.

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

I didn't like the way the software worked. I wanted something that was easy to set up, create billing and create a website.

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content! Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied April 2020

Zviad

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Lodgify Review

When I was searching for the software for our business, just like you are doing now, I did the same research and read some reviews here on this platform, and gave it a try, and to be honest, made the best decision by doing that. Because not only I got my self a great deal( subscribed for 50 properties) cost wise, at the same time I got the product that I am extremely happy about, very functional, and gives me all the tools my business needs. Within a month we had a bookable website, and channel management( airbnb, vrbo, expedia booking). It also gives you a feature of i-cal, where you can integrate your listings with the rest of the booking platforms. Wish they open USA support center for quicker replies.

PROS

For starters it comes with free bookable website, with all the basic functions in order to be able to run rentals and business overall is a great feature they provide. Easy and detailed instructions and very quick implementation process. Also the CRM, multi channel management, owner portal, integrated SEO options to name the few, are very helpful and essential and they provide that all plus much more.

CONS

We are within our 3rd month of working with this software and highly recommend to starters or anyone who runs properties on multiple channels. So far so good, and can't really find anything that I am not happy about, except for, our business is located in USA and dates are in Euro mode, but its manageable. Customer service is reachable only via email, and because of the time difference might take few hours for them to respond. They always do respond and fix everything and addressed all the issues we had so far. It is probably due to he fact that they do not have representation in USA which I recommend them to do. But has not been a huge factor for us at all.

Reason for choosing Lodgify

Price, how fast it was integrated, free bookable website

Hey Zviad, thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team! We are so thrilled to hear that your business is already benefitting from our product. We have taken note of your suggestions. All the best, the Lodgify Team

Replied February 2021

Joel

Reviewed August 2019

Jump into online hotel management operation with confidence using Lodgify

Lodgify is our first hotel management system and we are VERY satisfied by our choice. We quickly saw a big increase in direct booking and our custommers love it. As a new business, we decided to use Lodgify website functionalities. It is basic but powerful enough for small hotel or vacation rentals operators. It contains everything you need to bring your business into online booking world and quickly optimize your sales. Sync with Airbnb is very efficient. Thanks to the very responsive and skilled support team ! Unfortunately as our business continue to grows, lack of reporting functionalities will be more and more constraining and it could force our company to change in 2-3 years if no improovement happens on that side.

PROS

- For small operators, this software contains all you need for a first jump into online hotel management system. - Very good and responsive support team. Employees are skilled not puppets like. - Fair prices. No hack here ! - Good support in french for french speeking owner like I am. - Clean interface for both customers and administrators - Quick learning curve.

CONS

- Lack of professional reporting functionalities. They propose you to use Zapier automation without saying that It will cost you a Zapier suscription to use reporting and accounting functions with accuracy and proper booking updates when changes occurs. - No transparency over upcomming features and software version.

Reason for choosing Lodgify

Some other OHMS contains a lot of extra fees and frustrating limitations. Lodgify is simple yet powerful. They gives a really worthy software. They dont want to cheat you like many US based web company today !

Dana

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Interface needs improvement!

Allowed me to create a direct booking website, which is awesome! Lets me manage my bookings with Vrbo and reply to guests through here

PROS

I like the direct booking website builder, the fact that it allows payments on the website, and the add-ons feature

CONS

The UX/UI could be improved. I used Hospitable first, but had to switch due to the fact that they did not have a lot of the features that Lodgify offers. However, the UI of Hospitable is so much better, in terms of colors, it's pleasing to the eye, they have the most important stuff emphasized with bigger letters, and just overall it is easier to navigate. If you guys could update your interface, you would be golden!!

Reason for choosing Lodgify

I considered Beyond, but could not find as many reviews for it online, so I went with Lodgify !

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

Hospitable has a lot of missing features when it comes to direct booking, like not allowing payments on the website, not accounting for taxes, does not have add-ons that the guest could include(ex: optional pet fee)

Hello Dana, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience using Lodgify. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the direct booking website builder, payment processing capabilities, and add-ons feature. We understand that the interface could use improvement, and we appreciate your suggestions. We're constantly working to improve the user experience and will consider your feedback as we continue to make updates. Thank you for choosing Lodgify, and we hope you continue to have a positive experience using our platform. Best wishes, The Lodgify team.

Replied February 2023

Marie

Reviewed May 2023

Wrong Product, Poor Service and Guarantee

Customer service was helpful at the outset and made a lot of promises about functionality, so I purchased a two year contract. 10 months in my VRBO integration still wasn't set up and the booking function proved to be clunky and difficult for my customers. I was assured that I could take payment via check to avoid credit card fees of $4000/week rentals, but my customers got multiple reminders and ended up paying online in some cases costing me hundreds of dollars. When I requested cancellation after 10 months I was told the refund period was only 30 days and I am out $800. To add insult to injury, they did not shut down my account when requested and one of my guests was automatically charged via credit card, which I had to pay $88 to refund. Predatory and unresponsive company - avoid at all costs, especially for management of just a few properties.

PROS

Calendar management and centralized messaging

CONS

High Cost, poor customer service with implementation and really poor customer service when exiting the platform. Confusing calendar booking for guests, and I received NO direct bookings through the website for a property that is booked 200 nights a year.

Hello Marie, We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration you've experienced with our product and service. We appreciate your feedback and would like to address your concerns. We understand that during the onboarding process, expectations and promises were made regarding functionality and integration with Vrbo that were not fully met. We apologize for any confusion or difficulties you encountered with the booking process and calendar management. We strive to provide a seamless experience for our users, and we regret that this was not the case for you. Regarding the payment options and the challenges you faced with guests receiving multiple reminders and paying online, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We understand the importance of flexibility in payment methods, and we're sorry for the miscommunication and the resulting impact on your business. We regret that you feel our system did not save you time and that it caused you to hassle instead. We value your time and understand the importance of a user-friendly interface and a reliable integration process. We apologize for falling short of your expectations in these areas. Regarding your request for a refund, we understand your disappointment and frustration. While our refund policy states a 30-day refund period, we acknowledge that you could not fully assess our service within that timeframe. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the account closure process and the issue with the automatic payment charge. Rest assured; we will investigate and address these matters promptly to prevent any further inconvenience to you. We value your feedback and take your concerns seriously. We strive to improve our products and services continuously, and your insights will help us in that process. We regret that we did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate your willingness to provide us with an opportunity to rectify the situation. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, and we apologize for any negative experience you've had. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Replied May 2023