• Pros

• "Great value, especially for smaller operators like me. Customer service is immediate, personal, and helpful."

• "OwnerRez was very easy to use. Also, when I had a problem or question, someone from OwnerRez contacted me quickly and solved the problem. "

• "Ease of use, accuracy, thoroughness, logical, fast, fun"

• Cons

• "It's not a con, but there is a LOT to learn. But, customer support is always there to help and they have some great articles too. "

• "The system will take a little bit of time to get set-up and configured, but the time spent is well worth it in the long run."

• "There are too many options? HA! This software does so much that truly complete configuration can take some time - but is that really a con? I can't really think of a con or complaint."

Browse OwnerRez Reviews

Todd from Vacation-Maui.net

So Happy!

Pros

I honestly cannot say enough good things about OwnerRez as both a software and as a company. Having been in business for many years in both the technology and manufacturing realms and now in vacation rental management, I have a real appreciation for quality customer service. The service and technical support offered by this company truly sets the bar for others. I continue to be blown away at the speed and thoroughness of their responses even at late hours, on weekends… you name it! Now the software – just WOW! OwnerRez has saved our company so much time and energy. From calendar syncing, guest communication, automated emails, an amazing variety of reports, integration with other platforms (VRBO, Airbnb, Booking.com, QuickBooks), etc. – I could not imagine functioning without it. Best of all – the hosted application is fast! In addition, the website hosting gives us an all-in-one solution to be able to see everything that is happening from one place and share that with our customers. It even works on your mobile phone! I could go on and on – but you get the idea – I love this software and more importantly – the company and service behind it!

Stacie from Stay Better Vacations

OwnerRez is the Best!

Everyday, we feel like we find a new feature that we didn't know about before, that makes running our business easier, and they are adding more all of the time. The customer support is superb! CSRs are very responsive and patient with our questions.

Pros

OwnerRez has everything we were looking for in a property management system. From automated emails to accounting, to integrations with Price Lab, VRBO, TripAdvisor and more, this product has the most bang for your buck!

Tina from Abundance Retreat

I LOVE OWNER REZ!!!

Pros

I love everything about OwnerRez - - the software is so easy to use! It makes my life so much easier! The customer services is excellent! I would never think of using another software to help coordinate my reservations and guests.

Cons

Nothing. I love OwnerRez! They rock!

Really cool software

Pros

OwnerRez is an innovative new tool that works pretty well for what I use it for. It has a nice, clean UI.

Cons

Although it has a good UI, there are always problems, and there are occasionally buttons or features that I don't need as much that clutter things.

Andrea from CelebrateBR LLC

If you have doubts or issues, don't have to wait long for a fast support team response!

it was self explanatory and easy to work with, but yes you have to experience and try for yourself. It's a lot of features and the best way to learn is using it... Some things you will find out works great for you and other features not so much, but you can just not use it and leave it aside. Overall great functions and fast learning after you begin using it.

Pros

It's kind of easy to work with, unlike many others in the market, but is you have any problem or doubt, the support team is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y fast to respond!! So you can solve most of the problems or doubts real quick.

Cons

no negative issues so far... I am still learning some functions, but so far it worked great for what I need.

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez

easy to work with and the main functions were there. After purchase I realize what they have the best is their support team. They never failed me once getting back to me quickly and solving or explaining my issues/concerns.

Chuck from Our Smoky Mountain Rentals

More powerful than expected

In the competitive world of short-term rentals, there are a number of booking sites to be listed on and lots of information to synchronize. OwnerRez allows us to do that all in a single place.

Pros

The OwnerRex software is more powerful and flexible that it appeared at first glance. We quickly found we were able to customize huge portions of it, take advantage of automation to reduce labor, and found many of its functions were actually an EASIER way to perform tasks than on the connected booking sites. Being a progressive web app, we quickly found that it worked well across all of our mobile platforms as well.

Cons

Many booking platforms have their own proprietary messaging features and do not make them available through APIs. So we still have to login to each service when inquiries or bookings come in, but that is a problem with the booking sites, not OwnerRez.

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez

The community of owners were are very enthusiastic about the product, which got our attention. It works with many of the online booking sites. It will work with VRBO using the API which allows us to process payments ourselves.

Dawn from RedSpiralHand

My "go to" booking and management solution for new vacation rental owner/manager clients

I've been a web developer for over 22 years and focused primarily on the vacation rental sector for 6+ years. I've integrated other solutions into wordpress websites and many solutions are just not mobile accessible enough or not as friendly to smaller vr businesses (focus on 50+ properties customers) and have sub par support and documentation. Some just don't work at all as advertised. OwnerRez is now my favorite solution provider to work with after trying a bunch. They always have my back and I know my clients will all be treated golden. I sure wish more companies were like this!

Pros

I have not once heard a complaint from clients about this product, in fact all are well-pleased with it and how it integrates (totally mobile!) with the wordpress genesis websites we build and customize. The documentation and support that OwnerRez provides is second-to-none and certainly not found with other solutions that are reasonably priced. In fact, many companies that provide these tools for a lot higher cost have terrible documentation and support. This not only makes my job much easier but also helps my clients.

Cons

Some clients want features that OwnerRez does not yet have. I find that it's not only the perfect entry product for new VR owners/managers but like every solutions, it can have limitations. But they are always shifting and adding new things so doing a good job keeping up with the listing site/industry changes.

Charles (Cap) from CIELO

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

I am one of a family of 3 that uses OwnerRez to rent our 5 houses

OwnerRez makes the process of presenting a property to the potential customer in an easy way. And, we have our own site for presenting our houses, showing availability, pricing and so on and, if a customer fills in their information, it goes to to OwnerRez.

Pros

Cons

I like everything about OwnerRez software.

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez

They were recommended by my friends who were retiring.

Bruce from Banjoe Vacations

OwnerRez is great

There are just a ton of software options out there for vacation rental management (and it seems more all the time). I solidly and unabashedly recommend this software to any and all who ask my opinion, not just because the software works well and saves me time, but their responsiveness is fantastic. It feels more like a real partnership working with them.

Pros

Cons

There are some integrations that are not yet implemented, but some also require a user to manage more than 5 properties (not an OwnerRez limit - an industry-wide threshold).

rick from Ultimate Relocation

Best software company for vacation rental management

Very quick responses from the guys at OwnerRez and they answer my dumb questions completely.

Pros

It does everything and more that VRBO does and it needed for direct bookings and accepting of credit cards.

Cons

Took a little while to get used to the different categories and functions included in the software.

Chester from CKIS Properties LLC

Awesome Product

Before retiring and managing my rental property I was in the IT department of a large hospital for 40 years, involved in application development, vendor application management and a technical systems engineer, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, VCP. So I have had a lot of experience with software and systems. I had been using another property management product for a year that was absolutely horrible and had zero enhancements to the product while I was with them. The main reason that I chose this product to begin with was that it offered me the ability to offer my guests property damage protection and trip cancellation insurance for a property owner that has only one property, all the other products required the owner to have/manage at least 5 properties. After test driving the product for the free trial period I quickly found that this product was for me and dumped my prior vendor like a hot potato. The system is rich in all the major features that a property owner could ask for like a large number of payment methods, legal agreement integration including guest online signing, email templates, triggers and tracking, listing site integration, travel insurance, property damage protection and a host of others. The owners/developers of this product actually do listen to their customers, I have been with them for a short 5 months and have seen a number of enhancements in that short time. Their response time for questions is very quick and they have answered all my questions. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

The setup process was straight forward and includes a Setup Interview to make sure that you configure the minimum configuration to get things going. After you have configured the system they also include an import feature so that you can import all your information from excel to make the transition a breeze. You are able to modify an invoice on the fly before sending the quote to the guest to include additional line items like a Special Discount, change a charge, delete a line item, etc. You have complete control over the invoice and how it will be presented to the guest, absolutely fantastic.

Cons

The rates database is separate from the seasons database and I feel if the rates were included in the seasons database it would make the setup process a little easier.

Response from OwnerRez

Replied April 2017

Thanks, Chester! We appreciate having you as a customer! Lot of great new features just around the corner.

Alice from Bamboo Apartments

First time using software, upgraded from paper calendar & Excel spread sheets. Hallelujah!

Saving a ton of time, and increasing occupancy by reducing booking friction. Also saving my sanity by avoiding double-bookings.

Pros

The software is easy to use for a novice user (like me), and Customer Support is there every step of the way. I am a sole proprietor, and the demands of the business and increased complexity of the market made it impossible to continue our old ways. I liked finding software created by someone in the business and a company that had been in business for a while. Every time I had a question, one of the rep was there to answer and respond. I am not sure he sleeps. It's a big risk to take all of your data and your process and turn it over to a company. I spent about two years looking, researching, and reading reviews. Our family has been in this business for 46 years-- we've stayed in business by being careful. OwnerRez was the single best purchase we've made since we started a website in 2004. The "book it now" button has decreased booking friction and we've picked up some bookings I'm sure we wouldn't have had with our old process. Our long-term customers like the ease of looking at the calendar on line, reserving, and paying, all in one shot. The graphics are clean, and the process is intuitive. Yes, it will take some getting used to if you are accustomed to paper calendars and Excel spread sheets, but it is well worth the investment in time.

Garry from Sasquatch Vacations - Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals

OwnerRez does everything I need in a vacation rental software, and a bunch I didn't know I needed.

It makes running my business easier than I could have imagined. It's the one system I can't live without. The automation that it provides makes it so I don't hardly need to lift a finger. Many people say that Short Term Rentals are not passive income investments. OwnerRez challenges this notion.

Pros

I wish I could give 6 or 7 stars for Features and Functionality and Customer Support. The software and support team are outstanding. I've tried running booking plugins on a Wordpress site, and that gave me lots of headaches. While searching for new plugins, I found OwnerRez and a few other similar applications. After researching reviews online, I narrowed it down to two and tried the other one first. It still left me wanting in some areas. Then I tried OwnerRez and I was hooked. Since I had other issues with Wordpress overall, I jumped right in and added the OwnerRez hosted web site too. It's super easy to configure, and very reasonably priced. And did I mention the support is awesome? Every once in a while I find something new that I think would be a great addition. Some of those have already been incorporated as new features in the product.

Cons

I briefly considered giving 4 stars for Ease of Use, because there are so many options and features that sometimes it's overwhelming. But overall, I think that's a great thing, and it wouldn't be fair to rate them less than 5 stars. And anything that I have trouble with, I just send an email to the support team and get a response within a few hours. Or if I can't find a feature, they let me know exactly where it's located. The more I use it, the easier it becomes.

Randy from SeawallCondos.com

Premier Vacation Rental Software with Excellent Customer Service

I built my business on the OwnerReservation.com (OwnerRez) software/program. I went from $0 to $250,000 in revenue in 1 year all because of the integration and ease of use provided by OwnerRez. THe program easily integrates with all of the popular sites such as homeaway, vrbo, flipkey and more. They have even set up custom scripts for me to integrate with other sites. My housekeeping contractor can easily keep up with required cleaning by viewing the schedules that are automatically updated by OwnerRez widgets on any web site I want to put them on. They provide custom reports on bookings, taxes, occupancy rates, revenue, etc. all from the program. Also, bookings are automated. The email responses to the prospective traveler provide a bookable link to a secure web page where the traveler agrees to my contract and makes the booking themselves. Calendars on all sites are automatically updated to reflect the new booking and money for the booking is automatically deposited to my checking account next day. The system automatically collects the remaining payments and sends a confirmation to the traveler, automatically sends out an email to the traveler a few days prior to their arrival with custom instructions and finally authorizes a security deposit the day prior to the guest's arrival date. I really have no intervention in the process other than to release their security deposit with a few mouse clicks the day of departure! In fact, I manage all of this using my Android phone I did an extensive online search before deciding on Ownerreservations.com software. I now have 6 rentals and it's sooo easy to manage everything that has to take place even during the season when we are booked solid for 4 months during the summer with this software. I was able to learn how to operate the software very quickly and for those times when I ran into a snag, the team of support staff at OwnerRez was able to quickly provide support. They provide top notch customer service, all the bells & whistles to make your vacation rental business easy to manage and profitable right away. I truly believe that Ownerrez is the best software available and I highly recommend it to anyone that has a vacation rental.

Love Owner Rez

Calendar updates, widgets for my website, spread sheets for my guests, and auto email responders.

Pros

I have been using Owner Rez for a few years now. I love that I can sync all my calendars to my Owner Rez calendar and know all my calendars are updated. Our reps are always available to help (even the smallest issue). Their customer support is the best of the best! Emails are answered almost immediately even with the time zone difference!! The tutorials are a huge help in getting started and making day to day tasks a breeze. I can’t imagine running my business without Owner Rez. Thanks guys for a great product that is easy to use!

Cons

I could use multiple payment schedules but I hear this in the works for 2019.

Lynne from Asheville Urban Nests

Owner Rez has made my life much easier

I am trying to manage 4 short term rental properties and being able to see them all on one page makes my life much easier. Often clients will want 1-2 of my properties - now I can look in one place and answer them. Also, now I'm able to take direct bookings on my own website easily.

Pros

The most amazing thing about this software is the excellent, helpful and friendly (and fast!) customer support. I have four properties on Airbnb, Homeaway and VRBO, so getting all those calendars synched, templates written and triggers set up was daunting, but they were always there sometime instantly to help me. Having their app on my phone is a great new improvement too. I highly recommend this product.

Cons

The only thing missing is that I wish that my cleaners could log in and mark whether or not they can do a cleaning. However, the folks at Owner Rez said they are working on it! When that happens, it will be even better.

June 2016

Ashish from Owner Flagstone villa

June 2016

Awesome site

This is of interest to those homeowner who reply to their own inquiries. Just come across a website called Owner Reservations. They have an online software that will (1) Automate your replies to inquiries as long as minimum data set / specific information is contained within the initial inquiry. If not, then email is sent to you to do reply (which is very easy and you can do on your mobile. System will also recognise if their are comments in the inquiry, if present you can set it to auto-reply or leave it for you to do. Content of reply is fully editable. (2) Sends a rental agreement for guest to sign online. (3) Automatically collect payments. If initial payment is made via credit card, system will collect balance and security deposit automatically. (3) Sends reminders for all scheduled payments ie balance and security deposit automatically at a time interval you set. . (4) Refunds security deposit automatically at a time interval you set. . (5) Add surcharges ie we charge a cleaning fee if the guests stay less than 7 days. This can be done on the system (6) Offer discounts for certain times of the year that you can set. (7) Sends out a receipt automatically. (8) Different email templates ie one for initial inquiry, one for balance due, one for security deposit due, even one for checklist. The timing of these are all amendable. (9) Export calenders. (10) Any replies from guests are sent to you personal / business inbox. I have tried it out and it is an absolutely fantastic system. It has the potential of saving me a lot of time. Future additions (1) Optional extra ie pool heat, BBQ, and crib hire will be optional extras guests can add to the quote immediately prior to paying. Cost is only <$5 for every booking they take on your behalf. Your own booking are free. The guys who own the website are very receptive and have sorted out any issues within 24 hours. Really fantastic service.

Sarah from Orlando Insider Vacations

Superb Support

The support is second to none. Every single question is answered quickly with easy to understand explanations. The OwnerRez team have endless patience!

Pros

A bit of a learning curve, but once it's up and running it's a great system and easy to add to websites. I love the auto email options.

Cons

The main thing I think the software is missing is the ability to use promo codes. Individual quote options for individual properties would be a huge asset as would being able to add personalized options to all forms.

Jennifer from Crafty Crop Inn

A real godsend!

I found this amazing system and I have been one happy camper ever since! OwnerRez has really streamlined my Scrapbooking Rental Property business in so many ways. I love the reports and the ease of use. Their customer service is out of this world! They helped me make the program work for my business by tweaking things on their back end. In a matter of just ONE DAY at that!!! They give you a true 30 day trial to use all aspects of the program too.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, price and reports

Cons

I would like to be able to have more control and design options in the email templates. I'd like to put multiple photos in my welcome email.

Response from OwnerRez

Replied March 2017

Nice to have found you too, Jennifer! Great to have you onboard. We have a lot of plans coming for email templates actually. Some of it got delayed because of other things, but we're on the same page there for sure!

Damon from Marina's Edge Vacation Rentals

August 2015

Incredible! Owner Reservations simplifies and makes it fun!

We've been using OwnerReservations since we opened the doors on our vacation rentals on Lake Chelan (www.marinasedge.com) in 2013. We've since added 4 more units and with Owner Reservations managing 8 units is almost as easy as managing 4. I would STRONGLY recommend Owner Reservations to anyone that owns a vacation rental. Owner Reservations automates almost all of our processes from initial inquiry to the lifetime of the customer. The software was created by vacation rental owners to simplify their lives, and it shows in the details of the software. Our guests have commented on how professional our interactions are-I attribute this to the professional appearance of the emails and web interface of Owner Reservations. The software is incredibly high quality. In over 3 years of using it I've almost never experienced any problems. When there is a problem Owner Reservations always resolves it (almost immediately). The cost of Owner Reservations is negligible compared to the absolute value it provides. Our bookkeeper recently indicated that she was spending an hour a month restructuring the financials from our vacation rental. We asked Chris and Paul if they could help. A few days later they had a solution that saved our bookkeeper an hour a month which saved us paying her about $75 per month (these savings alone more than pay for the fees to use Owner Reservations). We love the software and could not have built a quarter million dollar a year business without it! Thanks Chris and Paul!

Lynne from Fred Rents Myrtle Beach

So helpful!

I was looking for a program that would enable me to use e-signature rental agreements when I found OwnerRez. It does that and much more. I love it because it is made especially for the vacation rental market.

Pros

OwnerRez is easy to use, and really simplifies that management of our beach rentals. I do a lot of my work on the weekends, and I still get quick response from the support team if I have questions or problems.

Cons

The pricing setup could be a bit easier to work with.

Barbara from Mushroom Houses

OwnerReservations - makes vacation rental business easy, accurate and fun!

We are fairly new to OwnerReservations.com, and I am fairly new to being a booking agent. So I thought the learning curve was going to be very steep. Not! This software is so easy to use, and often times self-explanatory. When I have needed help, the team at OwnerRez is so supportive, and patient. I get started early and when I sent a few questions to them at 5:00AM I expected a reply at a more reasonable hour. I was surprised - and impressed - when 20 minutes later up pops the answer. I am anticipating less contact in the very near future as I work with this software, especially as they flesh out their Help page. I enjoy working with OwnerRez - fast, accurate, thorough...and fun!

Pros

Ease of use, accuracy, thoroughness, logical, fast, fun

Cons

There's not much that's not to like! Looking forward to the updates that are coming along with a more detailed Help page.

Response from OwnerRez

Replied January 2017

Enjoyed working with you guys too! Thanks for the kind words and please continue to talk to us about your needs. What strains do you have on a regular basis?

Eloy from Healthcare

We Love OwnerRez!!

We tried a couple of others and were left feeling frustrated and with a tool that was inadequate for our specific situation. This product and the customer support team hit a home run with us! Thank you!

Pros

Super intuitive. Software code riders understood the guy like me would be using it. Consistent pattern to every area you working in the software. Super important when you are trying to get your arms wrapped around the software quickly.

Cons

We used to integrate into a property management arrangement and the checklist of integration seemed lengthy. However, the end result was well worth it

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez

Kept hearing positive comments from customer support at different advertising platforms that had an integration arrangement with OwnerRez.

Joni from Our Happy Place Getaways

Best. Software. EVER!

I blow up their email on a regular basis as I'm navigating getting both of my properties set up the way I want. They answer every question thoroughly and clearly and help with every user challenge I hit. Best customer service ever!

Pros

I LOVE absolutely everything about this software! It does SO MUCH, and although it takes some learning to tweak it into what works for best for each individual's needs, I have found it VERY user-friendly and whenever I get stuck on something, the support team is fantastic and responds quickly! I had one property that I had done for me through their set up option and then I did the second on my own, both options are great! I cannot recommend this product enough!

Cons

Nothing! There is absolutely nothing I have found that I don't like thus far.

Finally solved my VRBO issues!

Automation saving me time and giving me better pricing accuracy!

Pros

You can really tell these guys must own their own properties. The flexibility and their pricing is amazing. They integrate fabulously with HomeAway! I have tremendous control over my pricing for my properties it is much easier to update than using the HomeAway platform. A bonus is paying less for credit card processing! not to mention the automation provided! It was a breeze to merge and bring in all my current bookings using their system. They are very quick to answer questions via email. The system is very intuitive as well!

Cons

Nothing works great....I only wish I had found these guys earlier. I can't wait till they fully integrate with Airbnb.

September 2015

Dawn from East Fork Farm and Cottages

September 2015

Simple, intuitive, secure, love it!!!

OwnerRez has made my vacation rental management the easiest which in turn helps me to have more free time to manage our farm. I have used this software for years and it has never let me down. Yes, I have looked at other software companies to see if I'm missing anything and most companies are way too expensive or don't hold a candle to the features OwnerRez offers. I love that I can get a quote back to my potential guests within seconds of an inquiry (we all know response timing is essential to getting bookings). The software parses inquiries from multiple systems (VRBO, my website, etc.), creating quotes instantly and allows the guest to book within minutes. The emailing system for guests notification and historical emails sent is priceless. The little things that I love about this software are; not having to handle credit card processing, awesome reporting features, multiple pricing options per unit, calendar widgets I can embed in my website, the list goes on and on. Technical support from this company has always been prompt and they are always receptive to suggestions. Thanks for handling the management of bookings!!! Dawn Robertson - East Fork Farm and Cottages

Janet from Visit A Donkey's Life

Great software program! Would recommend it to anyone building a website for vacation rentals.

Pros

It does exactly what it is designed to do. Focuses on the needs of those wanting to set up a good vacation website . I commend the owner and staff that designed this software. Owner seems like a really good guy to work with, very professional, good sense of humor, and is extremely helpful.

Cons

As a novice computer person, trying to follow instructional pages that don't speak in simple terms. Can be a little challenging sometimes. However, the support staff and owner are very helpful and seem to take a personal interest in helping people succeed.

Response from OwnerRez

Replied December 2017

Thanks, Janet! In fact we DO take a personal interest in seeing our users succeed! It matters to us a lot how well you do and the difference our tools make to your business.

Adam from More Mickey Please

OwnerRez Simplified My Management

Pros

We were solely using HomeAway/VRBO to manage all of our bookings, but we decided that we needed to give our guests the opportunity to save 10%+ on their vacations by accepting payments through PayPal. The management of those payments quickly got out of hand, but the ability to import those and allow OwnerRez to handle the automations quickly saved our sanity! We have only been with OwnerRez for a month and a half but the platform has been fantastic and their support has been exceptional as well!

Cons

Response from OwnerRez

Replied November 2017

Adam, thanks for the kind words and thanks for telling others!

Claudia from Manifest Properties.com

August 2015

Every Vacation Rental Business Should Use This Tool!

The OwnerReservation Solution completely changed how I handle my rental business. Before using the application I was strongly considering selling my properties, I grimaced every time the business line rang, and on more than a few occasions I inadvertently double booked. Now I can answer inquiries with a few simple clicks, even from my phone, but that is not all that is great about it! The calendar functionality has COMPLETELY eliminated the possibility of double-bookings. The email templates and email tracking has eliminated the requirement of talking with prospective renters - saving me an enormous amount of time. The app has a completely integrated SSL credit card processing capability so I no longer need to take credit card numbers manually - thereby eliminating the liability associated with processing credit card transactions. And finally the reporting and export functions help me prepare my tax returns and analyze my cash flow/bookings. I have worked in the Software Industry for 20+ years and have rarely found such a well made and supported application. If you own short term rental properties I strongly suggest you use OwnerReservations.com.

Paul from Japanese Standard Company

Works well for us...

Pros

This software works with our channels and our dynamic pricing program. It took a long time to find a program that would do what we needed. OwnerRez does this well. It runs our units, plus it uses that information to make a custom website. Very cool. Tech support is second to none. I've worked with a lot of tech companies and it can take days to get an answer. I generally get answers to my questions within hours.

Cons

It's a lot to learn if you don't already understand the industry. The learning curve can be weeks. That said, when I had questions I was able to get answers quickly. So that helped.

Dawn from East Fork Farm

OwnerReservations.com - Best vacation property management tool on the internet

We have used OwnerReservations.com for approximately 3 years and are extremely impressed with this product. This tool is a must have for vacation property owners. The software interfaces with other advertising companies (VRBO, TripAdvisor, HomeAway) and allows you to capture inquiries and return quotes to potential renters within minutes (fast response equals rental booking). Not to mention it handles calendar entries, rental agreements, payments from customers and auto-deposit to my account. OwnerReservations.com does not handle property advertising, but ALL of the background work. Let the advertising companies (VRBO, HomeAway, etc.) handle the advertising, and have OwnerRez handle everything else (this is where the real work is). I have an Android phone and have found that the Dolphin browser does not handle all functionality within the ownerrez software, but this is easily resolved by downloading and using FireFox. Support is amazing! Anytime I have had to contact them for questions, comments or issues, OwnerRez responds fast. Dawn Robertson www.eastforkfarm.net

Eleanor from Hale Kokio

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Perfect for owners of vacation rentals

Pros

Owner Rez is part of the solution for those of us wanting to have guests book stays directly with the owner. The platform supports a high level of communication with guests. Customer Service is great/

Cons

Like all systems worth using, it takes time to learn and implement features.

Flexiblility

Dottie from Imagen Multimedia Corp

The best vacation rental software ever!

Easy to integrate calendar and booking system, easy to set up secure, online payment system for my customers.

Pros

A very easy to use system, with good UI, but the BEST rates and calendar system I have ever used! Needless to say, much better than HomeAway/VRBO's system, Airbnb or any of the other systems I use or have used. Provides the flexibility to configure the rental rates exactly as I need them! Also love the widgets for setting up inquiries on my WordPress site.

Cons

Nothing not to like! I suppose, for some people, it might be a little complicated, but that is what makes it powerful.

Francine from Cf&l investments

Wowed by their support and back end product. I'm just getting into it, but it's great

Pros

Integration with other vacation software, and ability to control the narrative in a custom manner. Love the automation behind the scenes. Customer support is amazing. Every time I have questions, they assist me until I have no more questions. I can't wait to see what else they offer down the road. (App, mobile website, etc)

Cons

A small learning curve. Requires some hand holding. Wish they had more documentation and mobile version, but I am sure this will only improve with time!

Response from OwnerRez

Replied April 2018

Thanks, Francine! We love you too! :-)

September 2016

Roger from Roger Lyseng CPA

September 2016

Best Affordable Solution On The Market

OwnerRez was the only complete and affordable solution I found after extensive trials with some of the others. Support was awesome for integrating the software into my personal website; Chris and Paul truly make the effort to do what is right for the customer. As an accountant, I really appreciate the level of detail built into OwnerRez. The ability to maintain contact with the guest throughout the process is a real plus.

Pros

Fantastic support, complete start to finish solution, affordable

Cons

None

Response from OwnerRez

Replied September 2016

Thanks, Roger. Pleasure working with you too! Please continue maintaining a dialog with us as you go!

Jacques from Piermont Place

August 2015

Saves a lot of time and worry with my vacation rental

This reservation software does everything I wanted it to. A single interface to update track my calendar, generate welcome emails to customers, take rent payments, track R&M tax collection, and lots more. This totally eliminates the worry of an accidental double booking or having your calendar out of date. The software provides widgets for my web site, such that prospective tenants can always see my up to date availability and when they make an inquiry through the web site, all I need to do is make a few clicks to formally offer a quote. It's quite configurable, so you can have your automatically sent emails correct for properties which share some characteristics, but not all. And without cutting and pasting, so it's easy to keep everything up to date. Customer support via the forums or email is fantastic. They've always helped me with anything I couldn't sort out very quickly.

Jeanna from bookmybeachcondo.com

incredible capacity and customer service

customer support is amazingly responsive! Getting the full use of all that this software does takes some setting up. however, customer service is so helpful, the answer you back fully and have great tutorials. They have really thought of almost every angle to help a vacation rental owners life become easier. I just have 2 properties but it would be worth it for just one! New website hosting is a plus...NO other software out there compares to what they offer and with this level of customer support. I stopped and started and did trials with others but this one is the best. The responsiveness makes it seem like you have your own software and programming team working for you!

Response from OwnerRez

Replied February 2017

Thanks for the review, Jeanna, and thanks for telling others! We appreciate having you as a user!

Belinda from 2 Barefeet Properties LLC

Great CS! I am tech challenged, when I needed help with my site - it was done in less than 24 hr!

Time saver and income producer. Since I can book my guests with no booking fees.

Pros

I love that the system can host my site, send emails, collect payments - auto pilot for owners. You can use a little or as much as you like!

Cons

I would like the seasons settings to be a little more concise (think Excel file rather than line items), but that is such a small issue.

Response from OwnerRez

Replied May 2017

Belinda, thanks for the review! We have a lot more planned in the months to come!

March 2014

Wendy from Narrows Cottage, LLC

March 2014

Great Personalized Customer Service

I've only been using OwnerReservations for about half a year but I have emailed and called numerous times with questions while learning this "new to me" booking system. Each time I have been patiently and respectfully responded to, they have helped me make the most of this system so far, but I know there is more there for me to implement that can help me with my business. OwnerReservations has streamlined my booking process, is more convenient for my guests to book, and helps me present a more professional face to our guests while still allowing me to personalize it to whatever extent I choose. I can whole heartedly recommend OwnerReservations to other vacation rental owners.

steve from 3SX Performance

Great Product!

Terrific company with terrific customer support

Pros

Has a lot of back end integration and easily laid out once familiar with processes.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this moment to criticize

Wendy from A-List Rental Management

August 2015

Love the Great Customer Service!

This software has definitely made my business easier, flow smoother, and come across more professionally to potential guests. When ever I have a question about how to do something in the program the staff are very quick with help. And they are extremely responsive if there is a problem on their end in resolving a glitch as sometimes can happen with any program. I love how they are always trying to improve their product. I know I'm not using the system to the fullest extent possible but appreciate this fantastic software and the responsive staff are the best.

Jane

Customer support has been the best ever.

Pros

The people handling tickets are awesome at answering my questions and helping me.

Cons

I cannot think of anything so far. My limitations have to do with my lack of skill and understanding, never the product.

Martha from Dolphin Bay Vacation Rentals

Great Way to Track Everything fro VR

Owner reservations provides an easy way to manage all channels in one place. I no longer spend hours trying to track reservations, payments, communications etc. The feature to notify 3rd parties (caretaker/cleaner) is a timesaver, along with the different calendar views, auto generated emails to guests and so much more. A great value and they provide amazing customer service.

Response from OwnerRez

Replied March 2017

Martha, thanks for the kind words! Lot of great stuff to come in 2017 too!

Ken from Cardigan Cabins

August 2015

Best, most reliable hosted reservation software

My business has been fortunate enough to add a couple new properties per year for the last several years and OwnerRez has grown right along with us. While the major listing sites have awkwardly stumbled from one hand-tying feature to the next, the OwnerRez team has stayed true to being vendor agnostic, fast, lightweight and versatile. There is an honesty about this product and team that is hard to find.

Sharon from Security and Investigations

Industry: Security and Investigations

Thank You OwnerRez!

Pros

Everything!! I spent numerous hours each day for a week selecting the right software program to help me manage my property. Wish I had found this a long time ago. You can tell it was designed by homeowners. No other program out there has every single feature I needed, except OwnerRez. Wish I had found this program a long time ago!

Cons

Not one thing. This program is perfect and has everything I was looking for.

Comprehensive features

James from Lagoon Landings Vacation Rentals

August 2015

OwnerRez makes managing my vacation rentals quick and easy.

I have been using OwnerRez for over 3 years and it is by far the best solution that I have found for managing my vacation rentals. I can generate a personalized response to an inquiry in less than a minute. It really does make the whole process simple and fast. It is easy to set up, the customer service is fantastic, and the cost is low. Give it a try- you won't be sorry.

October 2015

David from Desert Premium Vacation Rentals

October 2015

AWESOME is all I can say!

We started renting our frost property in 2011. I don't know how we would have managed without OwnerRez. We added our second in 2012 and having tow would have been impossible without the single pane of glass that OwnerRez offers. Some of the booking sites are trying to add features to emulate OwnerRez, but they pale by comparison. Also the customer service is outstanding.

May 2016

Eric from Teal VR Housing

May 2016

Best of the best

The attention to detail is what separates these guys from the rest of the crowd. It. Just. Works. Every button, every screen = just works. There's no trying to force you into using certain marketing channels or buying a bunch of stuff you don't need. It was the first time I felt like the softwre vendor wasn't getting in my way. Really great job.

Claudia from Claudia's Vacation Home Rentals

October 2013

Great product and improving every day

I began as a beta tester. I have been very happy with being a part of this process. It is by far, the best software out there for Vacation Home Renters. They are constantly working on improving the system and they listen to everyone's concerns. Definitely recommend the use of this product. :)

Raju from Nari Property

Indispensable for us

There's no way my team could do what they do - 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year - without the OwnerRez engine whirling away beneath us. Great support people too. They helped us grow from 30 properties to the mid 40s and we should be breaking 50 by the end of the year.