• Pros

• "It's easy to use. It is good because I can see progress of my work and get some benefits out of it. "

• " Love the automated messaging. It has save me so much time. Highly recommend "

• "This platform has saved me so much time and just takes care of business! Highly recommend!"

• Cons

• "I wish it had length of stay adjustments. Other than that it is very capable with lots of options. Syncs well too. "

• "I got an error message. But after asking help from technical support the fixed it. Everything is working fine now."

• "I wish Superhost Tools allowed for more programmability with some of the rules, overall it's not bad though. "

Browse Superhost Tools Reviews

Andrew from Self Employed

Saves us unbelievable amount of time and improves service

Excellent overall experience with this tool. It does what it is supposed to reliably and we can get on with our other Airbnb services :)

Pros

Simple to construct event driven (checking, check out, settled in, inquiry, etc) from templates and edit those messages if necessarybin advance. Messages to coordinate services providers such as self-checkins, cleaners, cleaners etc never get overlooked or contain typing errors. We have two AirBnB's and this communication overhead is very significant.

Cons

We don't use the pricing feature as much yet.

Lizette from 2 Cranes Inn - Zion

A good automation tool...

Easy, fine, relieves the stress of missing a welcome reply while we are travelling out of range.

Pros

...Well worth the investment, and peace of mind for auto-replies.

Cons

Sometimes the automated template emails did not go out in the best order. Would like to fine-tune that order.

Reasons for Choosing Superhost Tools

AirGMS seemed more heavy-handed than what we needed.

Kristi from Airbnb

Needs Development

It's been somewhat frustrating with a higher learning curve. A tutorial/video would do wonders. I've enjoyed it when it works well. However, I would like to edit my messages and am unable to find the place to edit them. Getting help has been below average.

Pros

The automated messages free my time for other activities.

Cons

There are bugs. I am unable to edit my messages at this time.

Adam from W Residential

This tool will make you a Superhost based on your excellent communication.

Pros

Super easy to use and very customizable. It automates 90% of your communication and makes the guest feel like you have great communication. It also helps you get great reviews. Being a Superhost is easy now! The developer is very responsive to input.

Cons

Nothing - maybe if you have 100+ properties it might seem expensive, but the value would still be there. There might be less value if you only rent 2-3 times a year.

Caley from Caley Newberry Studios

Industry: Photography

Wish I'd Found It Sooner

I wish I'd found Superhost Tools sooner! This has made the Airbnb experience with our guests so much better! The pre-written templates are a great starting point to making sure your guests have all the information they need for their stay. Our guests have gushed about how great our communication is — and we know we were lacking in that area previously. Since we both own our own business, and Airbnb is something we do on the side, it'd been super helpful for us now that our guests think that we're initiating conversation​ with them to check in on their stay. I wish we'd had it the past two years!

Pros

Superhost Tools is easy to set up and has pre-written templates that you can customize to fit your Airbnb. It's made communication with our guests so much more reliable, and our guests have been gushing with how great of attention we pay to them.

Cons

I had some pricing glitches that caused some issues at first, and customer service didn't write me back after the initial email.

Brian from VDTR

Adjusts Airbnb Smart Pricing

Great tool, I would recommend it to anybody that has not tried an alternative to simply pricing on the Airbnb website.

Pros

Let's face it, Airbnb smart pricing is typically on the low end which is an advantage for Airbnb and the guest but not for the host. This allows you to adjust it by an amount of your choosing.

Eric from Sventography Studios

Industry: Photography

Superhost Tools Is Definitely Worth the Money!

Pros

Supherost Tools is well worth the money in time management alone! It has saved me hundreds of dollars in such a small span of time, by not having to deal with the pain of manually entering EVERYTHING, and being able to automate a good deal of it. I expect my company will save THOUSANDS in the near future while continuing to use this product!

Cons

It took me a little bit to figure out how everything worked, but once I did, it was well worth the wait!

Jeremiah from Self employed

Very useful

Pros

The automated messaging is really helpful. Also I use the automated feedback for my airbnb guests. Really helpful and a time saver.

Cons

I wish it had dynamic listing dates where you could limit the number of or day one day bookings but it opened up week of.

Zach from John Muir Health

Save time with SuperHost Tools

Save me time and I never miss sending emails with the automation tools.

Pros

Anything that saves me time and helps me keep my 5 star review is worth it! The email responder is what I use most. Also can t beat the price.

Cons

I'm not using the pricing yet since I was with another service, but may try it out.

julie from TLT

Industry: Writing and Editing

usefull tool

Pros

Hi use this tool to save time in communicating with guests. I think guests appreciate the reminders

Cons

some features are limited. The pricing tool didnt work for me as too dependant on airbnb prices which are volatile and really bad

Martha from Wine Country Home Central Location

Messaging

It just makes communication easier and more professional.

Pros

I'm a 68 year-old woman and not very computer skilled, but I've found Superhost easy to use. What I use most is the messaging. It is customizable. I've chosen to write my own messages when I first receive a reservation, but if it is a last-minute reservation I have Superhost set to send a welcome message. I've also set Superhost to send a message the morning after the guests' first night to ask if they have everything they need, and then the night before departure to remind them how to check out. This saves a lot of time and scheduling on my part, and most guests seem to feel that I am being attentive.

Cons

I haven't had any problems with it. I haven't used the pricing software yet.

Paul from Freelance Holidays

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Amazing time saving tool !

We have 120 properties on airbnb since it started and we have bbeen Superhost's for the last year since using Superhost tools, I really believe without this amazing app we would not be a Superhost, it answers all your message within a minute , so speeds up response time, sends out feedback positive prompts so ensures your feedback is great, just get it Basta !

Pros

Saves hours of messaging, quick response time ( handy when we get messages at 3am) ensures all import messages are sent ( directions, check in, check out) automates the time consuming reviews .

Cons

There was a couple of minor improvements I thought would be useful when I first started using it, I send a message to them, expecting no reply or the usual thank you note, support team came back to me more or less by return agreed with me and 2 days later had made the improvement, great service. Thinking about it, I guess the only improvement would be to have several feedback comments loaded that are selected at random.

Huge Help for Airbnb Mgmt: Still Some Missing Features

Overall great experience. If I could see the few features I've mentioned added I would be eager to continue with the service. Without these services I may try other offers. But overall I'm very happy with the tools.

Pros

Automated messaging has hugely streamlined my client management processes. The support team was readily available to answer my questions in a timely manner. The trial period provides a generous introduction to the tool.

Cons

I had issues with the pricing tools. I will continue to do this manually on the platform. I had issues with automated reviewing of customers-it seems I will have to do this manually (although I'd rather not). I would really like to be able to automatically send a customized .pdf neighborhood guide attached to a message or email to my guests (but unfortunately cannot).

Kenzie from Olympus Property Management

Life Saver

Pros

This tool is honestly a life saver. I went from managing an airbnb all day every day, to barely having to do anything now except just over seeing and making sure everything is running smoothly.

Cons

I LOVE the fact that you can have it text the cleaning people to have them schedule the cleanings and it reminds them the morning of, however that feature stopped working for awhile and hasn't been texting my cleaning lady. Thankfully i reached out to her to make sure she was good for all the cleanings this month, and her response was "what cleanings?". It would have been a nightmare had I not reached out to her!!! So as much as I'd like to fully rely on this tool, I still have to over see everything and stay on top of everything so nothing gets missed.

Mark from Namplew LLC

This software saves a bunch of time and headache.

Where once I need to spend about a half hour a booking setting up emails and schedule follow ups. It now takes about 10 minutes a books. The auto generated letters and notice are a godsend. Once you've done your setup your letters and pricing tool you can just about forget about everything else. It's a giant time saver.

Pros

It's almost set it and forget it hosting tool. Love the letter/notes scheduling tool. The pricing tool is a little wonky and not super intuitive. But once you figure it out it's pretty awesome.

Cons

The pricing tool has a few bugs, so you have to really keep an eye on your pricing.

Silvia from stingray villa

Become a super host on airbnb

I have freed up so much time allowing this tool to do the Airbnb message work. Anytime I needed help support was always there.

Pros

Save yourself hours of work using this tool.

Cons

well, I guess if there was any negativity it was the fact that I had to set it up initially.

Kayla from Albuquerque Vacation Rentals

Great message automation

It's cut down on my work responding to messages and and helps me check-inwith guests during their stay automatically. It was hard to keep up with that.

Pros

The message automation is the best. It shows you a time line of the messages that will be sent and allows you to edit a message before it's sent. It will send the automated message at the prescribed time.

Cons

I wasn't sure how to use the automatic feedback tool. It didn't seem possible to leave less than 5 stars. I sometimes have to write a negative review and would love to have that automatically posted on the last day.

Silvia from los alcatraces

Airbnb made easy

If you want to save hours each week answering emails from Airbnb, this is the program.

Pros

This tool allowed us to enjoy our lives and get away from the computer keyboard.

Cons

There was a small learning curve we had to learn.

Superhost tools

Managing a few local listings

Pros

Auto response to inquiries. Very difficult to implement without a tool such as Superhost tools. SHT does a great job of responding to inquiries. Unlike some other products, SHT does not mark the response with their name. Guests and owners cannot see you are using SHT

Cons

none. Does what I need and what I am looking for.

Peter from Yarrow Studio

Much more flexible than smartpricing

I am able to make more on the weekends but still offer lower prices and fill out the weekdays with superhost tools, I’m still getting use to it, but I feel like these tools will help me be most effective as an Airbnb host.

Pros

I like the flexibility and range of options you have with the pricing rules compared to the standard smart pricing on Airbnb. I’m a new host and it’s helped me feel confident that I am getting fairly compensated for our space, since smart pricing was so low when we first listed.

Cons

It was a little intimidating at first to understand how to set up pricing rules. It would be helpful to have a package of rules recommended to start with since I didn’t really know where to begin.

Great software

Pros

Cons

There's nothing I like the least about this software.

Gregory from los alcatraces

The best Airbnb tool

very professional

Pros

I no longer have to worry about emailing guests. Saves me hours of work.

Cons

nothing this is a perfect tool that we use daily.

Luiz from Hospitality

Easy and convenient to use

Pros

As I have some properties to manage on Airbnb, message automation was crucial to provide me a way to do a better job in hosting, whether sending messages for the guest, to the cleaning staff or for myself. One of my favorites messages is to remember guest to do a review, that is only sent if the guest did not do a review :)

Cons

I would like to see in future versions an area to manage all Airbnb hosting messages.

Christina from Real Estate

Best tool out there for my business

It has made my life so much easier! My guests rave about my customer service and honestly it’s all this tool doing everything. It has helped me manage three properties very easily

Pros

The automated messages are key to running a successful short term rental business. I get five star reviews on my communication because of this tool. It’s very easy to use and I’ve told all my friends about it

Cons

I wish it integrated with other services like VRBO

Chintankumar from MEDJCT

The only auto-messaging web app you will need

Pros

Once the web-app is set us (which only takes 5-10 minutes) with my personalized message templates, I no longer need to message each guest. This web-app cut down 80% my time messaging of guests. It automatically sends personalized messages such as thanks for booking, check-in instruction two days prior to their check-in, reminds guest to check-in on the day of their check-in, reminds guest to check-out on the day- of their check-out, reminds guest to leave a review if they haven't already. I can't stress this enough. It costs only little. Thanks you for making my life so much easier.

Cons

I thought about this for 5 minutes but I don's see any.

Gabriel from New Mexico State

Efficient and effective

Overall, the price you pay for this tool will help save your time and provide better service to your guests

Pros

I’ve been using the Superhost Tools for one week now. It is It has an easy to follow integration with Airbnb - it makes my job much more efficient (saves time me time) and effective (allows me to communicate all the important info that the guest needs about my house, the city and the region)

Cons

I have not found anything bad about Superhost Tools.

Kimberly from Hospitality

So far so good

I manage a few properties and it was just getting annoying having to say the same thing over and over, and occasionally I'd accidentally give information for one property to a guest at another property (human error). This solves the problem. I've only been using a couple weeks but so far AirBNB hosting has become MUCH less tedious.

Pros

Gives you templates to work from for various auto messages you might want to use

Cons

I haven't figured out if I can stop it from automatically reviewing a guest I didn't like

Stacy from AIS Vietnam

A necessity!

Superhost tools has changed the game for me in terms of managing my Airbnb property. I live overseas and timing of communication has been a problem with the time difference. I love that everything is set for whatever response time I choose. And I especially love that it will send texts to my cleaning crew! Even if I were local, this service saves me loads of time in terms of communicating with each guest. I’m so happy to have found it!

Pros

Functionality, user friendly, takes care of all of my communication!

Cons

Sometimes guests ask questions when they book and my set message after a booking is clearly automated in these cases and I need to apologize to the guest for that... but this happens much less frequently than not.

Jenny from Information Technology and Services

Set it and forget it

Pros

This is the only pricing tool I have found for Airbnb that actually gives me full control over my prices. Through pricing tweaks I have discovered that I can substantially increase my profits. Since my rules have been in place (and the developer is super responsive with helping to set them up if you have any questions- which I did!) I've been able to turn my attention elsewhere and have my prices auto update the way I want them to every day.

Cons

I was a little confused with setting up the pricing rules but the developer walked me through it and since they've been in place I don't have to touch them!

Excellent Option for the Value Conscious

Customer service offer EXCELLENT support and his ongoing developments are responsiveness to suggestions is amazing. I only wish this also worked with VRBO.

Pros

Set it and forget it. Guests LOVE my communication - from sending check-in instructions to "checking in" with them during the stay. My reviews are full of positive comments about my communication.

Cons

Doesn't work on VRBO. I wish I could also integrate text messages to cleaners, etc as part of the messages.

Gabrielle from Hospitality

Big time saver!

Pros

Really happy with the amount of time this tool has saved me.

Cons

I’m not sure, nothing I can think of right now.

Scott from Smart Realty Atlanta

Great functionality and ease of use

Pros

Great ease of use and intuitive interface, not confusing like other automation or management products out there - not to mention super cost-effective.

Cons

The only downside is it only works with Airbnb, but if that's all you use then it is perfect.

Time saver and game changer!

Time managment, early responses to guests all sorted!

Pros

The affect this has had on my life. Every time I had a booking or enquiry I had to stop everything I was doing to reply. Now my Airbnb messages are sent automatically giving me the time to organise when I deal with the work - this has had a big impact on my time management and life!

Cons

Wish I could use it on other OTA's and not just Airbnb

Erik from Hear No Evil Media

So easy

Had to contact support once. It was fantastic. Got assistance and suggestions. When I log in it tells me what messages it’s going to send to guests and give me the ability to see and edit as needed. Hone it in a little further. It makes contact super easy and worriless.

Pros

It’s taken a lot of the work away from me. I can now convey exactly what I need to to my guests in a way that is easy to understand and comprehensive.

Cons

Timed emails can sometimes overlap and cause confusion. Depending on when the guest books. Until I worked out a better set of messages to send, it was very annoying.

Tim from The Coyote House

Helps me to not forget!

Pros

I love that I can have Superhost Tools automatically send guest checking reminders, checkout messages, and leave reviews for me too! As someone who has other things going on in their life besides managing their AirBnB it helps to have something automated.

Cons

The overall interface could be more modern and streamlined.

Awesome product

Invaluable

Pros

The automated messaging is a huge value add to my property.

Cons

The timing for last minute reservations sending out multiple messages gets out of order sometimes. For instance, when someone books the day before they come, they will get the property details message before they get the confirmed booking message.

Ivan from Sanctuary House Bangkok

Just what you need

Pros

Not overloaded with features, easy to use

Cons

Can't attach photos to messages, can't queue in order messages wanted to send the same timr

Will from Healthcare

Super easy to use

Pros

Affordable and reliable service which really saves me time

Cons

Nothing - everything has been great so far. Also responsive support

Emma from Non Profit Organization Management

The most timesaving app i have ever found!

Pros

Easy to make use of (checking, check out, settled in, inquiry, and so on) from editable templates you can alter in advance, to messages to facilitate other services (self-checkins, cleaners etc) to ensure they are never missed. Since using this tool it has become critical to our business.

Cons

nothing found so far, it can sometimes be a little slow but i think that may be due to my internet.

Great service from Superhost customer support

I am very much pleased by using superhost tool. It is very easy to use . Customer support is very friendly. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

Great light-weight tool from superhost. Very easy to use. Customer support after and before subscription is awesome. Very cheaper compared to another provider.

Mark from Hospital & Health Care

Industry: Information Services

Makes it easier to be a superhost

This makes running the communication of my Airbnb profile much simpler. You can trust it to deliver personalised, schedule messages.

Pros

The templated emails and automatic scheduling

Cons

I’m only filling this in because it’s a mandatory field. N/A

Richard from J&R Ventures, Inc.

Reduces Workload Not Control

I use it for standard messages for three listings and for pricing of one of my listings. It allows me to ignore much that I used to have to deal with. I like that it reduces my workload while leaving me in control.

Pros

Good for automating sending of standard messages.

Cons

I wish there was a place holder for the last 4 digits of the guest's phone number since I use this for the guest's access code.

Brian from 10-31 48th Avenue, LLC

Easy, helpful, low cost... what more could you want?

Extremely positive and eye opening.

Pros

Sign up to implementation was extremely simple, even for someone who is not exactly "tech savvy". Reduces my need to constantly monitor guest communications, while at the same time creating a better all around experience for my guests.

Cons

Nothing, but I have not tried out the pricing section yet.

Great and unique idea

My experience has been very good, it's a great platform and their customer service is very responsive.

Pros

I love that it works with Airbnb's smart pricing so that you can adjust rates across the board if you think Airbnb's suggested rates are too low.

Cons

I am very hands on with my vacation rental and I would like to see more functionality. I've recommended specific features to the support team.

Lisa from Synopsys, Inc.

Great tool to automate Airbnb messaging

Pros

Easy to set up, saves time and trouble, great customer service

Cons

A bit expensive for multiple listings, message timing is not spot on

Adam from GuestPrep

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Fantastic time savings tools

Very positive - it is allowing me to scale my Airbnb hosting business at a very reasonable cost!

Pros

Easy to set-up and very flexible to allow you to automate 90% of your guest communication. If you have multiple listings on Airbnb this is invaluable.

Cons

Some parts of the design are a little raw but overall this doesn’t affect performance.

Kate from Self

The tool I needed to scale my Airbnb Biz

Pros

I love the wide possibilities setting up rules in SuperHost Tools has. As I grow my Airbnb business, I was finding myself getting overwhelmed with the need to send the same messages. This cut my Airbnb messaging time down by 80%.

Cons

I’d love integration with VRBO and Booking so I can truly automate all messages.

Great Tool for an Airbnb host!

Pros

The best thing about Superhost Tools is that it saves me time. It also greatly aids in preventing bad situations with guests (e.g. forgetting to send instructions, etc). Very easy to use!

Benjamin from Microworkers.com

Industry: Computer Networking

Outstanding Tools

Pros

They have highly powerful software that helps improve your website's ratings and statistics. Their automated messaging systems are superior and they provide outstanding website support. Let them do the legwork for you.

Cons

There is nothing negative about this software. Everything is fantastic.

Tuan from Consumer Services

Great time saving tools if you manage multiple Airbnb listing

Pros

Very easy to use with great flexibility when and how you want to send messages to guests. No more forgetting or late messages. The superhosttools save me a great deal of time with 5 Airbnb listings under my management.

Cons

So far I am very happy with the tool and has find no Cons just yet.