• Pros

• "I really love this software. I wish I would have thought about it. Routine messages to guests are automated, thanks you, day before checkin, how is your stay, checkout.... Very happy!"

• "It's easy to use. It is good because I can see progress of my work and get some benefits out of it. "

• " Love the automated messaging. It has save me so much time. Highly recommend "

• Cons

• "I wish it had length of stay adjustments. Other than that it is very capable with lots of options. Syncs well too. "

• "Setting up multiple accounts can be tricky but the customer service team helped resolve the implementation the same day! "

• "The initial usability of creating custom messages was low, but through constant iterations, this seems to have greatly improved."

Browse Host Tools Reviews

Kevin from Kevin Leung Enterprises, LLC

I love Host Tools!

My overall experience has been fantastic and I really appreciate how much time/effort it has saved me!

Pros

I have multiple properties listed with both Airbnb and VRBO, Host Tools makes it very easy to sync calendars and view messages all in one site. The automation of messages was icing on the cake for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super responsive to any support issues/needs as well. There are always new features coming available and I look forward to taking advantage of things like lock automation.

Cons

Sometimes there is a little bit of a lag between the Host Tools calendar synching with the Airbnb/VRBO feeds.

Ged from Education Management

Great tool for AirBnb Hosts

We think has tools is a wonderful product and are very pleased with its level of functionality in relation to the budget friendly price.

Pros

This product has made our AirBnb hosting so much easier. We create custom messages which send at different intervals, we set up reminders for ourselves to get certain things done (such as set up door codes) based up check -in dates, we have the system send text message reminders to our cleaners on the day of check-out, and the automated reviews are fantastic. Host Tools has reduced the amount of time I spend managing these details by at least 80% and has actually made us far more organized than we would've bern otherwise

Cons

I wish it would remote set our Yale with Nest locks and I wish I could just share my calendars with my cleaners without having to have them texted every time there's a change

Reasons for Choosing Host Tools

Price, reliability, functionality, ease of use, customization, customer service

Reasons for Switching to Host Tools

We were getting double bookings on our split level unit as it was not updating the calendar correctly.

Kristi from Airbnb

Needs Development

It's been somewhat frustrating with a higher learning curve. A tutorial/video would do wonders. I've enjoyed it when it works well. However, I would like to edit my messages and am unable to find the place to edit them. Getting help has been below average.

Pros

The automated messages free my time for other activities.

Cons

There are bugs. I am unable to edit my messages at this time.

Amy from Lost Block Initiatives

Great TIme Saving Tool

Overall experience is great. I would highly recommend; the pros far outweigh the cons and this automates messages and saves me so many hours of work each week. I love this tool. I also love that it doesn't try to do too much; it does what it does and it does it well.

Pros

This tool automates so much of my correspondence with AirBnB guests. I was spending too much time re-writing the same message, making sure I didn't miss a deadline, and checking the calendar. As my rentals grew, I knew I need a tool to automate this. I wanted something simple and affordable. I didn't want to pay for a solution that offered more functionality that what I would use. Host Tools fit the bill perfectly.

Cons

There are a few bugs here and there; I had a guest receive 9 'thanks for staying with us' messages once, until I noticed it and disabled the message completely. Sometime those messages will still send twice and I don't know why.

Reasons for Choosing Host Tools

I had a friend recommend host tools who was doing the same thing I was doing. I saw the price and knew it worked for him so that's all I needed to know. It had what I needed - nothing more nothing less.

Amanda from Collodge

Excellent functionality; great value!

Pros

After trying several different programs to help automate our small boutique hotel operations, we knew after a short time with Host Tools that this was the program for us. It was clearly created by a fellow property owner and addresses our biggest concerns without unnecessary fluff. The price is fair, and we feel fortunate to have found it.

Cons

The pricing tools are a little intimidating, and there is a bit of a learning curve all around. Not quite as intuitive as one might hope, but once you get started and learn the lingo, it’s pretty user-friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Host Tools

Price and functionality. Did not like having to edit our properties through Hosty, which lacked some of the features we could have otherwise used through Airbnb.

Tanya from OBX Island Cottage

Host Tools ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Host tools makes everything continue to run perfectly, especially when I happen to not be available. Whenever I have a question it is answered immediately! You can not beat the price point for this product.

Pros

Automated messaging is the feature I can't live without. Works perfectly and makes everything run smooth.

Cons

Not very mobile friendly. I run about 95% off my phone.

Reasons for Choosing Host Tools

Free trial period. I have never used a tool like this so the free trial period allowed me to make sure it worked for me. Also, the price is so affordable.

Jed from Computer Software

A well-scoped, easy-to-use product.

Pros

What Host Tools does it does very well; messaging and pricing. With the new August Lock integration, my guests no longer need to dig through their inbox to find their lock code, since Host Tools puts it right in their Airbnb message thread. As for the pricing, while it's already much more flexible than Airbnb, allowing the ability to price a percentage above or below Airbnb's smart pricing, I've also found it's more reliable. Questions I've asked about the product are always answered within a day.

Cons

There's not much I would change about Host Tools. Conditional messages in which parts of messages can be customized might be nice (use case: remind guests to fill out the NYS COVID travel form, but only if they're coming from out of state). Or the ability to see the results of messages based on actual upcoming events.

Reasons for Switching to Host Tools

Cheaper, simpler, more focused.

Hilary from Genentech (But I use the software to run my personal airbnbs)

Host Tools is an Rental Property Live Saver!! I have recommended it to multiple friends

I have used host tools for a really long time. I feel like I have seen it evolve into a critical tool that I use to run my rental properties. I have recommended it to several friends who also use it.

Pros

This is an amazing system that lets me easily set up messages for my guests. I love that I can change the timing so I can have a message go out once they book, then a message right before they check-in, etc.

Cons

I think one new feature that has been mentioned is connecting with locks. If I could have it set up so it was sending different codes to different guests that would be amazing.

Christian from Blue Chair Company

Time-saver for Hosts

Pros

The software automates communication with my prospects, guests, and cleaning teams. The software provides the ability to message in app, text, and email. The time savings for this communication is at least 6 hours per months.

Mark from Namplew LLC

Great software for interfacing with Airbnb 7 Vrbo

In the beginning it solved my cross booking/double booking issues. It set up and auto generated all my messaging on Airbnb, but lacks the capability to do that with other platforms such as VRBO and Trip Advisor. It's been a great tool. But now I have out grown this platforms abilities.

Pros

I like the ability to set up my pricing and auto generate messaging. Also cross site calendar keeping.

Cons

For the price point, you get what you pay for. It's great software for small operators such as myself. But it's not an AI manager. So it lacks some of the abilities that other platforms such as OwnerRez.

Reasons for Choosing Host Tools

It was the first product I found that took care of my immediate needs

Reasons for Switching to Host Tools

The full cross platform AI and Channel integration. One site controls all of my platforms pricing, messaging and added insurance needs. Also the ability to direct book through my own website.

MONICA-HISANO from The Red Cottage

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Never miss another booking opportunity!

Quick email replies. Immediate action is crucial when responding to vacation rental inquiries. 'Host Tools' gives me the security of knowing that by business is being taken care of 24/7 and is the most efficient and affordable product in the vacation rental hosting market. If I get a booking request after hours or while sleeping, not a problem. 'Host Tools' is working over-time! If I cannot interrupt my day to respond immediately to inquiries, 'Host Tools' has got it covered! If my internet is down or no service available. 'Host Tools' gets the job done! If I forget to respond! I can rest assure that 'Host Tools' never forgets!

Pros

'Host Tools' is so easy to set-up and a must-have if much of your clientele is based on getting them a quick response. Knowing that all of my vacation rental inquiries will receive an email that is specific to their needs gives me peace-of-mind! The software gives examples of pre-written replies or allows me to personalize each response in my own words to suit the specific needs of my vacation rental property. Emails are automatically sent to my potential guests and includes accurate information that is pertinent to their inquiries (rate quote, rental agreement, house rules, direct bookings, check-in information, review requests, security information...). I can edit as I see fit and dictate responses to fit my personality. I am convinced that the quick and personalized responses that are made available by using 'Host Tools' has provided an incredible service to my business and my clients feel that their needs have been met. 'Host Tools' has given me confidence (and competence) as a vacation rental host that my vacationing guests will get fast and accurate responses to meet their needs.

Cons

I have yet to find any problems and have nothing but praise for 'Host Tools'!

hasan from Pixel Calyx Systems Inc.

Hands Down THE BEST TOOL for ALL Airbnb Hosts

Pros

I love this app - host tools as it was my primary app that allowed me to automate my whole business. It would increase/decrease the price as I needed and/or set it up like so. I have 0 complaints about the app itself. Once you learn how to set up pricing and its not too hard you just sit back and watch your airbnb fill up. The way my system was set up - I was never home to greet the guests unless I really needed to or they wanted to see me. I found that most of the time the guests don't want to see the host anyway and so this application was a life-saver. Combined with Instant-Book - it worked out perfectly and allowed me to bypass the Airbnb Algorithm that gives you less money for a booking if you use their "recommended" settings. I wholeheartedly recommend this tool for anyone hosting with Airbnb - especially if you have multiple listings. 12/10 from me.

Cons

nothing - it worked as I needed it.. I mean if price can be cheaper - why not? but I think its fairly priced.

Reasons for Switching to Host Tools

The other app - I am unsure of the name but it did not auto reply and / or do the things that host tools does. I love it and don't want to necessarily bad mouth another company. I will just say that my experience with this app is amazing. that's all.

Martha from Wine Country Home Central Location

Messaging

It just makes communication easier and more professional.

Pros

I'm a 68 year-old woman and not very computer skilled, but I've found Superhost easy to use. What I use most is the messaging. It is customizable. I've chosen to write my own messages when I first receive a reservation, but if it is a last-minute reservation I have Superhost set to send a welcome message. I've also set Superhost to send a message the morning after the guests' first night to ask if they have everything they need, and then the night before departure to remind them how to check out. This saves a lot of time and scheduling on my part, and most guests seem to feel that I am being attentive.

Cons

I haven't had any problems with it. I haven't used the pricing software yet.

Alan from Lloyds Banking Group

Host Tols Review from Private VAcation Rental Owner

Amount of time spent manually responding to potential or actual guest enquiries, automates a lot of the capabilities that I would previously have had to do manually, or might have forgotten to do manually therefore benefits are time savings and elimination of manual errors

Pros

Better automation features than that provided by AirBnB. Scheduled messaging, automated email capability, flexible pricing options - all superior than that provided by AirBnB at the time of sign up Cost per month is a no-brainer given the amount of time it saves you in automating capabilities.

Cons

Mostly difficulty in getting certain things to work - automated emails sent by Host Tools getting blocked as spam by ISPs is an ongoing unresovled problem. Also probably a lack of good quality doucmentation. The flexibility around the pricing options is excellent, but it is not the most intuitive set-up, and therefore a detailed 'user guide' would be of great benefit.

Not a switch per se, but suing Host Tools in addition to AirBnB

Paul from Freelance Holidays

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Amazing time saving tool !

We have 120 properties on airbnb since it started and we have bbeen Superhost's for the last year since using Superhost tools, I really believe without this amazing app we would not be a Superhost, it answers all your message within a minute , so speeds up response time, sends out feedback positive prompts so ensures your feedback is great, just get it Basta !

Pros

Saves hours of messaging, quick response time ( handy when we get messages at 3am) ensures all import messages are sent ( directions, check in, check out) automates the time consuming reviews .

Cons

There was a couple of minor improvements I thought would be useful when I first started using it, I send a message to them, expecting no reply or the usual thank you note, support team came back to me more or less by return agreed with me and 2 days later had made the improvement, great service. Thinking about it, I guess the only improvement would be to have several feedback comments loaded that are selected at random.

Kyle from The Wild Kindness

Fantastic software that has streamlined my hosting experience

It's just been fantastic, reasonably priced software that has transformed the amount of time I spend managing my Airbnb.

Pros

Host Tools is easily the best $5 I spend every month. I've only used a fraction of the capabilities, simply using to respond to automatically respond to initial bookings and send check out instructions to my guests, but it works like a charm and has reduced the amount of time I spend communicating with guests. I'm looking forward to connecting Host Tools to my Yale locks and further automating the process of checking in and out, and knowing when cleaners have come and gone all with custom codes. I also greatly enjoy the newsletters from HostTools with practical tips for improving my hosting business.

Meshelle from Pink Bubble

Reliable

Pros

We have used this for our 28 properties. The messages are reliable. I like the last minute booking features as well as the capability to send text reminders.

Cons

For the first few days, the messages are a bit unpredictable. I also do not use the pricing tool. I do wish it had an app:)

Cost and ease of use

Justin from Live Oak Equities

I depend on the automated emails

I enjoy the software. It helps me tremendously. One of the most important things with messaging is accessing scheduled messages into make changes to those as necessary before they go out. Making that more easy to access would be helpful.

Pros

Good automated email set. Other pricing tools that I haven’t yet made use of. Quick response from customer support.

Cons

Difficult to use on mobile device web browser after the recent update. I haven’t used it on a computer recently. Wasn’t able to get pricing tools working in my own.

BRETT from Adv Rentals

Made hosting easier, mostly.

automating recurring minutia

Pros

The automated messages were very useful and I could resolve 99% of guest inquiries using this feature. The price point was fair for the solution I was using.

Cons

updates to either airbnb or host tools would cause properties to turn off their messaging, without warning, so I would miss guest questions by thinking the auto response was working. the text feature did not ever work for my maids.

pricing. simplicity.

Andrew from Self Employed

Saves us unbelievable amount of time and improves service

Excellent overall experience with this tool. It does what it is supposed to reliably and we can get on with our other Airbnb services :)

Pros

Simple to construct event driven (checking, check out, settled in, inquiry, etc) from templates and edit those messages if necessarybin advance. Messages to coordinate services providers such as self-checkins, cleaners, cleaners etc never get overlooked or contain typing errors. We have two AirBnB's and this communication overhead is very significant.

Cons

We don't use the pricing feature as much yet.

Lizette from 2 Cranes Inn - Zion

A good automation tool...

Easy, fine, relieves the stress of missing a welcome reply while we are travelling out of range.

Pros

...Well worth the investment, and peace of mind for auto-replies.

Cons

Sometimes the automated template emails did not go out in the best order. Would like to fine-tune that order.

Reasons for Choosing Host Tools

AirGMS seemed more heavy-handed than what we needed.

Jennie from Monsal Cottage

Time efficient solutions

Superb value. It has made communications with guests so easy that once set up I don’t give it a second thought. Everything is timed and links with Airbnb database mean messages are personalised so don’t seem impersonal. Can’t thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team enough in helping me get set up.

Pros

Once I got the hang of the messaging system it has been a good send. It means we no longer have to watch the calendar as it is fully automated. Great customer / tech support very responsive. I can send guests documents via Drop box. Love it, it is a game changer!!!

Cons

Nothing. I love the ease and running it via my phone or Mac.

Reasons for Choosing Host Tools

Initially on price and reviews.

Mark from S2M

Industry: Wireless

Simplied my life by managing routine messages to guests

Saves time and improves the experience for my guests.

Pros

Cons

A very good experience, no negatives to mention.

Huge Help for Airbnb Mgmt: Still Some Missing Features

Overall great experience. If I could see the few features I've mentioned added I would be eager to continue with the service. Without these services I may try other offers. But overall I'm very happy with the tools.

Pros

Automated messaging has hugely streamlined my client management processes. The support team was readily available to answer my questions in a timely manner. The trial period provides a generous introduction to the tool.

Cons

I had issues with the pricing tools. I will continue to do this manually on the platform. I had issues with automated reviewing of customers-it seems I will have to do this manually (although I'd rather not). I would really like to be able to automatically send a customized .pdf neighborhood guide attached to a message or email to my guests (but unfortunately cannot).

Kenzie from Olympus Property Management

Life Saver

Pros

This tool is honestly a life saver. I went from managing an airbnb all day every day, to barely having to do anything now except just over seeing and making sure everything is running smoothly.

Cons

I LOVE the fact that you can have it text the cleaning people to have them schedule the cleanings and it reminds them the morning of, however that feature stopped working for awhile and hasn't been texting my cleaning lady. Thankfully i reached out to her to make sure she was good for all the cleanings this month, and her response was "what cleanings?". It would have been a nightmare had I not reached out to her!!! So as much as I'd like to fully rely on this tool, I still have to over see everything and stay on top of everything so nothing gets missed.

Adam from W Residential

This tool will make you a Superhost based on your excellent communication.

Pros

Super easy to use and very customizable. It automates 90% of your communication and makes the guest feel like you have great communication. It also helps you get great reviews. Being a Superhost is easy now! The developer is very responsive to input.

Cons

Nothing - maybe if you have 100+ properties it might seem expensive, but the value would still be there. There might be less value if you only rent 2-3 times a year.

Silvia from stingray villa

Become a super host on airbnb

I have freed up so much time allowing this tool to do the Airbnb message work. Anytime I needed help support was always there.

Pros

Save yourself hours of work using this tool.

Cons

well, I guess if there was any negativity it was the fact that I had to set it up initially.

Kayla from Albuquerque Vacation Rentals

Great message automation

It's cut down on my work responding to messages and and helps me check-inwith guests during their stay automatically. It was hard to keep up with that.

Pros

The message automation is the best. It shows you a time line of the messages that will be sent and allows you to edit a message before it's sent. It will send the automated message at the prescribed time.

Cons

I wasn't sure how to use the automatic feedback tool. It didn't seem possible to leave less than 5 stars. I sometimes have to write a negative review and would love to have that automatically posted on the last day.

Christopher from imaTree Homes & Rental Properties

Very good up and always getting better

I love this platform.

Pros

I love that I have instant access to the owner and builder of the platform. Always accepting of new features and supporting of current features. I love the blogs that are written as well as it helps me determine some business methods.

Cons

There are quite a lot of features that could be better and more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Host Tools

Most affordable for what I need right now.

Caley from Caley Newberry Studios

Industry: Photography

Wish I'd Found It Sooner

I wish I'd found Superhost Tools sooner! This has made the Airbnb experience with our guests so much better! The pre-written templates are a great starting point to making sure your guests have all the information they need for their stay. Our guests have gushed about how great our communication is — and we know we were lacking in that area previously. Since we both own our own business, and Airbnb is something we do on the side, it'd been super helpful for us now that our guests think that we're initiating conversation​ with them to check in on their stay. I wish we'd had it the past two years!

Pros

Superhost Tools is easy to set up and has pre-written templates that you can customize to fit your Airbnb. It's made communication with our guests so much more reliable, and our guests have been gushing with how great of attention we pay to them.

Cons

I had some pricing glitches that caused some issues at first, and customer service didn't write me back after the initial email.

Won from NEWRF

Easy to use!! Very helpful!!

Pros

Before I use Host Tools, I had to do all manually. After I use, oooh. it's so much easier, my life become so fresh. Integration is so fast! and It gives me what I need. I strongly recommend to use !! No regret!!

Cons

I am 100% satisfy with it. Maybe some customer feels that it's too like AI, but I think it's okay for now.

Silvia from los alcatraces

Airbnb made easy

If you want to save hours each week answering emails from Airbnb, this is the program.

Pros

This tool allowed us to enjoy our lives and get away from the computer keyboard.

Cons

There was a small learning curve we had to learn.

Superhost tools

Managing a few local listings

Pros

Auto response to inquiries. Very difficult to implement without a tool such as Superhost tools. SHT does a great job of responding to inquiries. Unlike some other products, SHT does not mark the response with their name. Guests and owners cannot see you are using SHT

Cons

none. Does what I need and what I am looking for.

Eric from Blanton Turner

Luxury Loft Living

Overall it's been a good experience.

Pros

Super duper easy to navigate. It's the easiest user interface I have ever dealt with for our AirBNB stays.

Cons

It doesn't give us full control of our AirBNB account. It would be nice if HostTools allowed us to confirm/deny reservations and if the calendar integrated with AirBNB.

Reasons for Switching to Host Tools

It was a decision that came from my superiors.

Peter from Yarrow Studio

Much more flexible than smartpricing

I am able to make more on the weekends but still offer lower prices and fill out the weekdays with superhost tools, I’m still getting use to it, but I feel like these tools will help me be most effective as an Airbnb host.

Pros

I like the flexibility and range of options you have with the pricing rules compared to the standard smart pricing on Airbnb. I’m a new host and it’s helped me feel confident that I am getting fairly compensated for our space, since smart pricing was so low when we first listed.

Cons

It was a little intimidating at first to understand how to set up pricing rules. It would be helpful to have a package of rules recommended to start with since I didn’t really know where to begin.

Cristian from Marketing & Advertising

HOST Tools software review

This has been very helffull in taking off some hard work of following up every message and so. And what it is very valuable for me, is that I can send very accurate indications, rules and much more information a need the guest to know prior their arrival and when in the place.

Pros

Easy to use and you practically not worry about been writing messages and rules on every time you book a place. The software does everything for you, on a timely manner ( previously programmed )

Cons

There are some messages in the last minute that are set chronologically in sort order of conversation that some times the systema send disorderly and the guest probably realizes it is a bot or automated messages. I dont know if I could fix that or if is just like that. Anopther Con is that Now airbnb is working on a free host tool, not so good at the moment but eventually will be similar and with no price.

Great software

Pros

Cons

There's nothing I like the least about this software.

Brian from VDTR

Adjusts Airbnb Smart Pricing

Great tool, I would recommend it to anybody that has not tried an alternative to simply pricing on the Airbnb website.

Pros

Let's face it, Airbnb smart pricing is typically on the low end which is an advantage for Airbnb and the guest but not for the host. This allows you to adjust it by an amount of your choosing.

Reasons for Switching to Host Tools

BP was too expensive and not always accurate

Gregory from los alcatraces

The best Airbnb tool

very professional

Pros

I no longer have to worry about emailing guests. Saves me hours of work.

Cons

nothing this is a perfect tool that we use daily.

Mallory from 69 Cinnamon Mtn Road

Great product for help with my short term rentals

None yet!

Pros

I am really liking the automated messages. It is saving me time and stress with my rental property. I also like that it can link airbnb and vrbo. That is super helpful for calendaring.

Cons

The interface seems a little simple and plain but I have liked using it so far.

Price

Luiz from Hospitality

Easy and convenient to use

Pros

As I have some properties to manage on Airbnb, message automation was crucial to provide me a way to do a better job in hosting, whether sending messages for the guest, to the cleaning staff or for myself. One of my favorites messages is to remember guest to do a review, that is only sent if the guest did not do a review :)

Cons

I would like to see in future versions an area to manage all Airbnb hosting messages.

Henri from Tremendous Groep

Can't be beat on value for money

My overall experience has been great.

Pros

Host Tools is great for setting up pricing with AirBnB. Takes a little time (less than an hour for me) to understand what is happening and how you need to arrange things but once set up correctly, it's great. Customer support is also great.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Yes, others have more features but for most AirBnB hosts, Host Tools is more than enough.

Christina from Real Estate

Best tool out there for my business

It has made my life so much easier! My guests rave about my customer service and honestly it’s all this tool doing everything. It has helped me manage three properties very easily

Pros

The automated messages are key to running a successful short term rental business. I get five star reviews on my communication because of this tool. It’s very easy to use and I’ve told all my friends about it

Cons

I wish it integrated with other services like VRBO

Mark from The Bitty Bunch

General Feeddback

Very Positive!!

Pros

Automation of repetitive communications with guests. When you have multiple properties, the communications can be a challenge. Host Tools improved our response times and helps us make sure we have not missed reaching out to our guests multiple times.

Cons

This is not a "what do i like least" statement but more of a feature that would be helpful to my team. Being able to collect data from two Airbnb records for use to non-guests. We like to send data to our housekeeping team that we have a checkout and the names of our next guests. This requires pulling data from two Airbnb records. We use calendars but Housekeeping does not seem to work well with calendars.

Reasons for Choosing Host Tools

Host Tools was the simplest to implement

Kiri from Lagom stay

Excellent tool

Pros

Created the messages with ease and they automatically send so I don’t have to think about it. Great templates, easy to change when you need.

Cons

Nothing I have seen so far. Has been great for what I needed

Christine from Self Employed

Automation Easy

Pros

All standard communication is automated, making check in and confirmation a breeze keeping my response rate at 100%. Highly reccomend!

Cons

No cons that I can think of! Everything works great

Robert from Music City Manor

Incredible total package software for vacation rental management

Pros

Ease of use, all-encompassing, straightforward, and functional.

Cons

There isn't anything about HostTools that I dislike

Reasons for Switching to Host Tools

I needed a better management tool for communications and pricing.

Chintankumar from MEDJCT

The only auto-messaging web app you will need

Pros

Once the web-app is set us (which only takes 5-10 minutes) with my personalized message templates, I no longer need to message each guest. This web-app cut down 80% my time messaging of guests. It automatically sends personalized messages such as thanks for booking, check-in instruction two days prior to their check-in, reminds guest to check-in on the day of their check-in, reminds guest to check-out on the day- of their check-out, reminds guest to leave a review if they haven't already. I can't stress this enough. It costs only little. Thanks you for making my life so much easier.

Cons

I thought about this for 5 minutes but I don's see any.

Kyle from Computer Software

Great value and personal customer service

Pros

It works every time, is very customable, and is a great value

Cons

Pricing tool is not as robust with outside data, so you have to make all the decisions on your own

Rachel from Simply Shimla

simply Shimla

Good.

Pros

I can sit back and trust it to reply and manage my customers

Cons

Doesn't always sync so well with Air bnb and wish it would work among other sites as well.