Browse Hosthub Reviews

A Product That Does Just What I Want

Works in the background to ensure that reservation dates are synchronized between advertising platforms

Pros

I am a host with only two properties. The competitors deliver complicated bloatware. The simple interface allows me to synchronize dates between booking systems. It also provides a central location to introduce blocked dates and personal reservations (from my web site). Whenever I need help, there is immediate and relevant help. I thoroughly recommend this tool

Cons

I still haven't found anything :-)

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you very much!

George from Beacon Hill Winery

The set up was straight-forward & the SyncBnB team has been super responsive! Couldn't be happier!

Saved time manually synchronizing reservations on multiple rental channels. Eliminated the risk of getting a double-booking.

Pros

SyncBnB does one thing and does it VERY well. The app is paired down to just the essentials; it is clean and very intuitive to use. The setup / registration took less than 10 minutes. Other systems that I evaluated took over an hour because they were trying to capture all the property listing information which has nothing to do with synchronizing calendars. SyncBnB has taken our active management of syncing our VRBO and AirBnB calendars to the background. It has also given us peace of mind knowing that we haven't missed a reservation and may get a double booking. The way we look at it, the cost of resolving one double booking more than justifies the cost... not to mention the time of manually syncing the various channel calendars and peace of mind. We have been using the app for 3 weeks now and already consider it an indispensable tool in managing our properties.

Cons

There is nothing not to like. There are several of add-on features that might enhance certain situations but in my opinion they would take away from the simplicity and ease of use of the system. If I had one minor critique it would be that the trial period should start once the SyncBnB calendar has been activated with the channels. In my case 3-4 days of the trial period was useless while the SyncBnB calendar was activated. However, it only took one week of the 30-day trail to realize how invaluable the app was and to pay the annual due.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you George! We really appreciate your feedback and your words in general. Regarding the 3 day delay in your activation it was because one of the channels was pending approval. So it was basically out of our control, we were expecting their approval. In these cases we usually extend the trial so that our users have the chance to enjoy their free trial 100%.

Scott from Lake Vacation Rentals LLC

train wreck out of the gate, they they decided to set fire to the disaster!

trainwreck, disaster, required anxiety meds, may cause alcohol abuse, the nice [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] needs better staff

Pros

the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] seemed to be genuinely nice people

Cons

the service staff was a little condescending (OK, a lot really) when their product didn't work properly. Tech support blamed me for the onboarding process errors. after a few weeks and still not being able to onboard and get the product to function properly, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] got involved. a week later they finally got me online, just to find out that the platform was completely inadequate and not user friendly or intuitive from an operating end-user standpoint. Im now using iGMS, which is the same functionality, for a little less money.

mistake

Response from Syncbnb

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Scott. We're so sad to hear that your experience on Syncbnb was not as good as expected. We always strive to deliver the best services and best customer support. Although we do that, sometimes there are serious conflicts with 3rd parties and we have to resolve them in close communication with the channels. In your case, it seems there was a technical issue with Airbnb onboarding, indeed. We should have told you earlier that you don't need to link anything into the channel's settings since we work through API connectivity and any action by your side might cause problems. However, our support team managed to find a workaround and restore everything after a few days. Your opinion is very much appreciated. We hope to see you again on board soon and we'll be happy to provide our services to you anytime!

Kim from Laurelwood Lodge

SyncBNB is awesome

I have been using SyncBnb to synchronize my bookings across 5 short term rental platforms. In the past, I had to always worry about being unable to monitor my sites in realtime. Having someone book on one platform and then someone else double book on a different platform for the same date before they could all update was always a problem. With 2 of the platforms I had to update manually which is not always convenient if you are busy. I tried SyncBNB and never looked back. I receive a text an email immediately when someone books or cancels from all of my platforms. Before I can log in to check the other platforms they have already been updated by SyncBNB, Recently AirBNB had a glitch showing cancellations of bookings. I never received a notice from AirBNB stating that they were having issues. I actually got the notification from SyncBNB that there was a problem. I shopped around for something like SyncBNB and even signed up for trials of several other apps. They were either difficult to set up, limited in scope or to embellished with a lot of stuff I didn't need. The other factoir is the very reasonable price they charge. It's affordable, saving me money and giving me peace of mind.

Pros

Easy to use. Real-time quick updates across all platforms. Inexpensive. Reliable all the time. Superfast support and communication. Easy to setup.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Sync BNB.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2020

Thank you, Kim! We're thrilled to have you as our customer. It lights up our hearts to read posts like this. Happy bookings!

michael from Baan Thamarchat

Highly satisfied

Pros

Ease of use, simplicity of whole program, no thousands of options i will not need and will make cost increase. Proximity and reliability of technical service. Extremely friendly. Excellent service after sale. I appreciate we do have the feeling there’s anytime someone on the other side ready to help with your issue, even with my GMT+8

Cons

Nothing i did not like. An IOS app will be fantastic

Reasons for Switching to Hosthub

Eviivo was the opposite of Syncbnb, expensive, terrible service, very low reliability

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Michael. It fuels our passion even more. We wish you many happy bookings!

Priscilla from Casa Villa Del Sol - Sayulita

Set Yourself Free

Fast, easy deployment with adequate customer support.

Pros

Ease of calendar synchronization across multiple platforms, ease of deployment.

Cons

Pricing sync with multiple platforms is in development and once nailed will be a huge boost to the value of this product. Calendar sync is its core value but new features like Price Sync are coming online quick.

Reasons for Choosing Hosthub

Price and simplicity. It did one thing very well which was calendar sync. Looking forward to grow with the product as new features come online.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied January 2021

Thank you, Priscilla! Your feedback means a lot to us! We always strive to deliver the best services and best customer support.

Titus from Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

I have been using syncbnb for 6 of my channels, works like clockwork

Helps in time management, and accuracy of bookings. It syncs all my channels automatically and within minutes, so that I do not have to worry about double bookings

Pros

I am busy at work and with no time to check my channels. So I like that it syncs my bookings immediately and I do not have to worry any more about double bookings. Since I joined, I have not had to make cancellations like before and I only need a few minutes in a day to respond to messages.

Cons

I wish it has some analytics on bookings to show occupancy levels..for now I have to calculate manually

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Titus! Reports and stats are available by now! Enjoy!

Alexandru from Alexys Residence

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product, great service. The SyncBnB team has been super responsive!

No overbooking any more, and more time to stay with my family!

Pros

Perfect and fast syncing. It is very easy to setup listings and channels. The setup / registration took less than 20 minutes. SyncBnB has taken our active management of syncing our Booking.com and AirBnB calendars to the background. It has also given us peace of mind knowing that we haven't missed a reservation and may get a double booking. Those guys are very helpful and dedicated to their clients. Customer service was all the time top notch, highiest level. Thanks Syncbnb and keep it going what you do for us, because you doing at professional level!

Cons

There is nothing not to like. Just try it and you will see! I had to work on chat with the tech team to do the setup, wich is really a pro and they were extremely responsive so it isn't really a con. Good job guys!

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Alexandru!!! We value and appreciate your words very much!!!

Dimitris from The Ionian Project

Friendly interface/ excellent app

Pros

It’s very effective and functional in organizing my properties which allows me time to do other things.

Cons

I don’t have a negative comment to add concerning this program.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2020

Online reviews from awesome customers like you will help us improve and make a huge difference to our company. Thank you!

Angie from Sunshine Corner

Great for synchronising my holiday let

Great!

Pros

It is on the ball if there is a failing with one of the platforms ie Airbnb they let me know, they are ahead of the game.

Cons

Maybe take on other holiday agents. So more channels.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2020

Thank you, Angie! It's our priority to continue providing top-notch services to customers like you.

Stefanos from Information Technology

Great product, fast service. Syncbnb team are always there to assist!

Complete and efficient synchronisation of my calendars

Pros

Easy to use, fast syncing, getting better and better. They guarantee for no double bookings and the support is super fast and responsive.

Cons

I would really like to have more information for each reservation and some analytics, but I know that they are adding more and more to their service, so I'm positive that these will come soon.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Stefanos! Reports are lauched by now they are part of the service. Enjoy !

Jeremiah from Self Employed

I sync calendars with homeaway, Airbnb and booking.com and it works amazingly well

It took about an hour to get everything set up and the first sync done. I had to work on email with the tech team to do the setup but they were extremely responsive so it isn't really a con.

Pros

Before I started using syncbnb, I tried to sync all 3 of my booking companies using the free built-in calendar syncing solutions. I found that I ended up with 2 double bookings and that the built-in calendar syncing was very buggy. I have since switched to syncbnb and I have had no synchronization issues and also I can quickly go to one website on my iPhone and get an understanding of all of my bookings in one spot and even export all of my bookings to excel when I need to. It's so easy I don't even realize it is there. It just works.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Jeremiah for your kind words! Much appreciated!

maria from Panormou Point Apartment in Athens Greece

Just Perfect! Absolutely a Must before anything else for hoteliers

Stress free concerning the coordination of all the booking channels

Pros

Easy to use, it works perfectly with 10 booking channels ion parallel, they guarantee that one reservation will not conflict with anoyher, always live chat for support, fast support, extremely polite staff, 1 month free of charge use.

Cons

I would really need more important information on each reservation, such as the room arrangement ( how many beds they will need, babycot, sofa bed). Also the link for the cleaning staff need to receive the above information as well, not only occypied or not. But, we have informed them and they plan to enrich this services and more. Since they just opened their business, they deserve our patience -:)

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Maria!!! We value your feedback!

John from Namaste Elite

Great product with second to none service

The software is easy to use and user friendly The service and support is second to none

Pros

It’s easy to use. Does exactly what I need. It does it in a unique efficient way. I can trust the results and know that the super support has my back. Allowing me to run my business without worry

Cons

Nothing not to like. Looking forward to the new features

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you John! Really appreciated!

Natasha from Yoga Guest House

Industry: International Trade and Development

Syncbnb is a company that hear my needs

My overall experience is very good

Pros

The software is easy to use and dedicated to my needs

Cons

I would like to have a better mobile app

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2020

Thank you Natasha! We are delighted to hear you like the service.

Brian from B&Q Properties, LLC

Incredible!

Pros

Syncbnb saves me time and ensures I never have a double booking again!

Cons

None. Working with this team is so helpful

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2020

Thank you, Brian! Much appreciated!

VINCE NZO from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Synbnb

Pros

Highlight the guarantee of no possiboe overbooking

Cons

I don't like the possibility to make a website directly with Syncb&b service as other competitor do. Another thing that is not present is the possibility to One monthly fee to activate all channels sync. Other competitor don't give this limitation. To do here you have to pay more.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2019

Hi Vince and thank you so much for your super positive review! If you want to build your own website to sell directly we can help you with that, just talk to our support and we'll let you know more. Regarding the "one monthly fee", I'm not sure what you mean so I'll get in touch with you to understand more. Thanks again!

Nice features but does not sync all channels properly

Pros

Syncbnb is Easy to setup and has nice interface

Cons

Used Syncbnb to manage a couple of my listings, however despite the fact that they advertise that they can sync up to 200 channels, it doesn’t seem to actually sync your Airbnb calendar with Booking.com calendar, therefore this feature does not exist.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Hello, we actually synchronize 200+ channels 2-way and near real time. Of course Airbnb and Booking.com are included.

Erica Josephina from The Tramway House

Bookings

Have had no problems .if there is one it is sorted immediately. Therefore I love the fact they quick on returning emails or chats

Pros

I like the fact it's user friendly and easy to use

Cons

Have no complaints. The programme is easy to use

Reasons for Choosing Hosthub

Looked on line ..internet with reviews

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2020

Thank you, Erica! We are truly grateful for your kind words. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

pier luigi from Hospitality

Perfect, reliable, fast syncing

complete and efficient syncronization of my calendars

Pros

Perfect and fast syncing. Great assistance and prompt answer to any request. Those guys are smart and kind.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Pier for your words!!! Really appreciated!

Eftichia from Marketing and Advertising

Great product, great service. People are helpful, friendy and hands-on.

Pros

This product is great as it helps me ease my routine, as long as reservations are concerned. I don't have to worry any more about syncing my calendar.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Eftichia! Your words mean a lot to us!

michail from Hellenic Air Force

Industry: Military

Excellent service

The SyncBnB team definetely give you the idea that they are professionals. I am sure that they will take the game to another level.

Pros

It was easy to set up and use. It only took a couple of minutes to set up all my booking channels.

Cons

I expect that soon enough i will see an app for mobile phone. Apart from that everything seems great.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Michail !

I use it to sync AirBnb and Booking.com caledars of my privat accomodation. It's working great.

I can have AirBnb online booking switched on with no overbooking problem between AirBnb and Booking.com portals, getting more bookings (and earn more money of course).

Pros

It has nice and simple user interface. It is easy to setup listings and channels. Support is willing and helpfull.

Cons

I dont like to put my passwords of my hands and this software needs it to access the callendars. But now I have used it for months with no problem, so I stopped to be paranoid with this particular software :).

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you ! We really appreciate your words and your feedback!

Evangelos from Agrambeli Plaka

I am an owner of 2 apartments, wanting to use Syncbnb to avoid double bookings.

I achieved swift synchronization for both my apartments in five different channels (Booking.com, Homeaway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor and Expedia)

Pros

The software is fast and reliable. Last months that I am using it, it has not created any particular issue. Customer service is always there when you need it.

Cons

I would prefer an App in Greek (I think is about to happen next months). That would create a convenience when I am out and want to manage my properties

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Evangelos! We really appreciate your words!!!

Emmanuel from Platanos Estate

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

The best of the best

Pros

I can do other things without anxiety about double reservations

Cons

I need more personal information about the tensions in the industry of tourism

Response from Syncbnb

Replied April 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Emmanuel. We are delighted to hear that you liked the service. You can always check the ''Research & Data'' section on our website as well as our Blog, so as to be updated on the latest trends. In addition, feel free to book a personal call with one of our experts to discuss all your concerns.

Felicia from Legacy Financial Investments, LLC

Great customer service! Would highly recommend. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond.

Pros

Very easy to use. Very practical and user friendly.

Cons

Cannot integrate with other pricing tools.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Felicia! Much appreciated!!! We are working on the integration with pricing tools, it will be launched pretty soon.

Claudine from Bushland cottages and Lodge

Excellent!

Pros

I have an accommodation business with 3 venues, it has made my life much easier as I don't have to go on each website I advertise with and update the calendars without making a mistake. No risk of a double booking, an easy to use program and Syncbnb owners are very friendly and always ready to help.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, it couldn't be better.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Claudine! We really appreciate your words!

NIKOS from Myself

Industry: Civil Engineering

Best calendar sync for new host.

I am new to STR industry and having Syncbnb makes my start-up so convenient. From the user-friendly website to easy set-up process. And their great customer service is a huge bonus!

Pros

Customer service is always there to help.

Cons

You need to give them your OTA account passwords, which at first i was hesitant. But they assured me that it is encrypted.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2020

Thank you Nikos! We really appreciate your words and your feedback!

Christopher from East orange VA Medical Center

Ease of use

Excellent responsive customer service

Pros

Very user friendly. Customer service representatives respond super fast

Cons

So far everything has been great and user friendly

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Christopher! Your words mean a lot!

Danielle from Crofters Fold Estate

Industry: Farming

Like your own PA

As a new-comer to hosting guests, the idea of managing several hosting platforms without double-booking was daunting. The ease of use and customer service have been exceptional.

Pros

It works! Effortlessly syncs our various booking platforms with NO double bookings.

Cons

I haven’t had reason to dislike any aspect of the product.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2019

Thank you Danielle! We really appreciate your words! Keep up Syncing :)

Will from Oso Rentals

Syncbnb is the best bang for your buck

It’s been great. Great product and superior customer support

Pros

Eliminates all the risk of double booking.

Cons

Needs to sync with other channels in the same manner as Airbnb

Reasons for Choosing Hosthub

Best price and ease of use. Very user friendly

Response from Syncbnb

Replied July 2021

We can't thank you enough for the kind words, Will. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!

abby from swordfish properties

Syncbnb ROCKS!! Simplifies my Life!

So far super easy. Takes over and blocks dates we need blocked when another channel gets booked.

Pros

So user friendly and feels personal. They do a great job

Cons

Nothing really. It works great. All employees are so helpful

Irresponsable team and not reliable product

Very poor. Initially it was positive but it has degraded quickly once problems and bugs started appearing.

Pros

The promisses of features and reassurances of guarantees such as " Rate Management World class technology that enables amazing features"

Cons

They have recently launched API integrations with price and calendar with a few platforms. The integration us faulty and results on the loss of 3 x bookings worth $600 dollars. They continued blamed Airbnb. however, they provided written reassurances the issue were 100% resolved but it keeps occurring. Promissies are not true. Consider using it carefully.

Theano from Theano's Home Bnb

Industry: Investment Management

Highly Recommended

Best experience. Good & experienced staff and owner.

Pros

Easily managed. Fast synced machine. Good job..

Cons

Only benefits in this platform, no cons at all. Try it.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Theano! We really appreciate your words :)

Korina from consulting

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Impressive channel manager - constantly improving

Pros

the interface which is very straight forward and easy to use

Cons

some features were counterintuitive to locate

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Korina we really appreciate your words :)

Graham from Itria Bookings LLP

So glad I found SyncBNB

Just so easy

Pros

Fantastic product and brilliant support.

Cons

Nothing at all to dislike here. Nice and simple to use.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank your Graham !!!

Marc from Marc Stampfli

Satisfied Customer!

Pros

The fact that it syncs all my calendars into one main calendar.

Cons

No complaints, everything seems to be working as promised.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Marc !!!

Jessica from La-Vida Marketing

Wow, finally a Company that understands service!

Pros

The service is AMAZING!! They actually contacted me with a glitch and helped to resolve the problem before it became an issue. They were with me every step up the way, followed up, were patient and put other Companies I tested to shame. This company actually cares!!! I wish I found them sooner.

Cons

Nothing yet. I wish the best for this Company. They really solved a problem that no one else I could find could.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Jessica! We really appreciate your words!