• Pros

• "Easy to use, fast syncing, getting better and better. They guarantee for no double bookings and the support is super fast and responsive. "

• "It has nice and simple user interface. It is easy to setup listings and channels. Support is willing and helpfull."

• "the interface which is very straight forward and easy to use"

• Cons

• "Nothing yet. I wish the best for this Company. They really solved a problem that no one else I could find could."

• "I expect that soon enough i will see an app for mobile phone. Apart from that everything seems great."

• "Nothing at all to dislike here. Nice and simple to use."

Browse Syncbnb Reviews

michail from Hellenic Air Force

Industry: Military

Excellent service

The SyncBnB team definetely give you the idea that they are professionals. I am sure that they will take the game to another level.

Pros

It was easy to set up and use. It only took a couple of minutes to set up all my booking channels.

Cons

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Michail !

George from Beacon Hill Winery

The set up was straight-forward & the SyncBnB team has been super responsive! Couldn't be happier!

Saved time manually synchronizing reservations on multiple rental channels. Eliminated the risk of getting a double-booking.

Pros

SyncBnB does one thing and does it VERY well. The app is paired down to just the essentials; it is clean and very intuitive to use. The setup / registration took less than 10 minutes. Other systems that I evaluated took over an hour because they were trying to capture all the property listing information which has nothing to do with synchronizing calendars. SyncBnB has taken our active management of syncing our VRBO and AirBnB calendars to the background. It has also given us peace of mind knowing that we haven't missed a reservation and may get a double booking. The way we look at it, the cost of resolving one double booking more than justifies the cost... not to mention the time of manually syncing the various channel calendars and peace of mind. We have been using the app for 3 weeks now and already consider it an indispensable tool in managing our properties.

Cons

There is nothing not to like. There are several of add-on features that might enhance certain situations but in my opinion they would take away from the simplicity and ease of use of the system. If I had one minor critique it would be that the trial period should start once the SyncBnB calendar has been activated with the channels. In my case 3-4 days of the trial period was useless while the SyncBnB calendar was activated. However, it only took one week of the 30-day trail to realize how invaluable the app was and to pay the annual due.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you George! We really appreciate your feedback and your words in general. Regarding the 3 day delay in your activation it was because one of the channels was pending approval. So it was basically out of our control, we were expecting their approval. In these cases we usually extend the trial so that our users have the chance to enjoy their free trial 100%.

Scott from Lake Vacation Rentals LLC

train wreck out of the gate, they they decided to set fire to the disaster!

trainwreck, disaster, required anxiety meds, may cause alcohol abuse, the nice [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] needs better staff

Pros

the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] seemed to be genuinely nice people

Cons

the service staff was a little condescending (OK, a lot really) when their product didn't work properly. Tech support blamed me for the onboarding process errors. after a few weeks and still not being able to onboard and get the product to function properly, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] got involved. a week later they finally got me online, just to find out that the platform was completely inadequate and not user friendly or intuitive from an operating end-user standpoint. Im now using iGMS, which is the same functionality, for a little less money.

Reasons for Choosing Syncbnb

mistake

Response from Syncbnb

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Scott. We're so sad to hear that your experience on Syncbnb was not as good as expected. We always strive to deliver the best services and best customer support. Although we do that, sometimes there are serious conflicts with 3rd parties and we have to resolve them in close communication with the channels. In your case, it seems there was a technical issue with Airbnb onboarding, indeed. We should have told you earlier that you don't need to link anything into the channel's settings since we work through API connectivity and any action by your side might cause problems. However, our support team managed to find a workaround and restore everything after a few days. Your opinion is very much appreciated. We hope to see you again on board soon and we'll be happy to provide our services to you anytime!

Titus from Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

I have been using syncbnb for 6 of my channels, works like clockwork

Helps in time management, and accuracy of bookings. It syncs all my channels automatically and within minutes, so that I do not have to worry about double bookings

Pros

I am busy at work and with no time to check my channels. So I like that it syncs my bookings immediately and I do not have to worry any more about double bookings. Since I joined, I have not had to make cancellations like before and I only need a few minutes in a day to respond to messages.

Cons

I wish it has some analytics on bookings to show occupancy levels..for now I have to calculate manually

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Titus! Reports and stats are available by now! Enjoy!

A Product That Does Just What I Want

Works in the background to ensure that reservation dates are synchronized between advertising platforms

Pros

I am a host with only two properties. The competitors deliver complicated bloatware. The simple interface allows me to synchronize dates between booking systems. It also provides a central location to introduce blocked dates and personal reservations (from my web site). Whenever I need help, there is immediate and relevant help. I thoroughly recommend this tool

Cons

I still haven't found anything :-)

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you very much!

Irresponsable team and not reliable product

Very poor. Initially it was positive but it has degraded quickly once problems and bugs started appearing.

Pros

The promisses of features and reassurances of guarantees such as " Rate Management World class technology that enables amazing features"

Cons

They have recently launched API integrations with price and calendar with a few platforms. The integration us faulty and results on the loss of 3 x bookings worth $600 dollars. They continued blamed Airbnb. however, they provided written reassurances the issue were 100% resolved but it keeps occurring. Promissies are not true. Consider using it carefully.

Alexandru from Alexys Residence

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product, great service. The SyncBnB team has been super responsive!

No overbooking any more, and more time to stay with my family!

Pros

Perfect and fast syncing. It is very easy to setup listings and channels. The setup / registration took less than 20 minutes. SyncBnB has taken our active management of syncing our Booking.com and AirBnB calendars to the background. It has also given us peace of mind knowing that we haven't missed a reservation and may get a double booking. Those guys are very helpful and dedicated to their clients. Customer service was all the time top notch, highiest level. Thanks Syncbnb and keep it going what you do for us, because you doing at professional level!

Cons

There is nothing not to like. Just try it and you will see! I had to work on chat with the tech team to do the setup, wich is really a pro and they were extremely responsive so it isn't really a con. Good job guys!

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Alexandru!!! We value and appreciate your words very much!!!

Stefanos from Information Technology

Great product, fast service. Syncbnb team are always there to assist!

Complete and efficient synchronisation of my calendars

Pros

Cons

I would really like to have more information for each reservation and some analytics, but I know that they are adding more and more to their service, so I'm positive that these will come soon.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Stefanos! Reports are lauched by now they are part of the service. Enjoy !

Jeremiah from Self Employed

I sync calendars with homeaway, Airbnb and booking.com and it works amazingly well

It took about an hour to get everything set up and the first sync done. I had to work on email with the tech team to do the setup but they were extremely responsive so it isn't really a con.

Pros

Before I started using syncbnb, I tried to sync all 3 of my booking companies using the free built-in calendar syncing solutions. I found that I ended up with 2 double bookings and that the built-in calendar syncing was very buggy. I have since switched to syncbnb and I have had no synchronization issues and also I can quickly go to one website on my iPhone and get an understanding of all of my bookings in one spot and even export all of my bookings to excel when I need to. It's so easy I don't even realize it is there. It just works.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Jeremiah for your kind words! Much appreciated!

maria from Panormou Point Apartment in Athens Greece

Just Perfect! Absolutely a Must before anything else for hoteliers

Stress free concerning the coordination of all the booking channels

Pros

Easy to use, it works perfectly with 10 booking channels ion parallel, they guarantee that one reservation will not conflict with anoyher, always live chat for support, fast support, extremely polite staff, 1 month free of charge use.

Cons

I would really need more important information on each reservation, such as the room arrangement ( how many beds they will need, babycot, sofa bed). Also the link for the cleaning staff need to receive the above information as well, not only occypied or not. But, we have informed them and they plan to enrich this services and more. Since they just opened their business, they deserve our patience -:)

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Maria!!! We value your feedback!

John from Namaste Elite

Great product with second to none service

The software is easy to use and user friendly The service and support is second to none

Pros

It’s easy to use. Does exactly what I need. It does it in a unique efficient way. I can trust the results and know that the super support has my back. Allowing me to run my business without worry

Cons

Nothing not to like. Looking forward to the new features

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you John! Really appreciated!

VINCE NZO from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Synbnb

Pros

Highlight the guarantee of no possiboe overbooking

Cons

I don't like the possibility to make a website directly with Syncb&b service as other competitor do. Another thing that is not present is the possibility to One monthly fee to activate all channels sync. Other competitor don't give this limitation. To do here you have to pay more.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2019

Hi Vince and thank you so much for your super positive review! If you want to build your own website to sell directly we can help you with that, just talk to our support and we'll let you know more. Regarding the "one monthly fee", I'm not sure what you mean so I'll get in touch with you to understand more. Thanks again!

Nice features but does not sync all channels properly

Pros

Syncbnb is Easy to setup and has nice interface

Cons

Used Syncbnb to manage a couple of my listings, however despite the fact that they advertise that they can sync up to 200 channels, it doesn’t seem to actually sync your Airbnb calendar with Booking.com calendar, therefore this feature does not exist.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Hello, we actually synchronize 200+ channels 2-way and near real time. Of course Airbnb and Booking.com are included.

pier luigi from Hospitality

Perfect, reliable, fast syncing

complete and efficient syncronization of my calendars

Pros

Perfect and fast syncing. Great assistance and prompt answer to any request. Those guys are smart and kind.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Pier for your words!!! Really appreciated!

Eftichia from Marketing and Advertising

Great product, great service. People are helpful, friendy and hands-on.

Pros

This product is great as it helps me ease my routine, as long as reservations are concerned. I don't have to worry any more about syncing my calendar.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Eftichia! Your words mean a lot to us!

I use it to sync AirBnb and Booking.com caledars of my privat accomodation. It's working great.

I can have AirBnb online booking switched on with no overbooking problem between AirBnb and Booking.com portals, getting more bookings (and earn more money of course).

Pros

Cons

I dont like to put my passwords of my hands and this software needs it to access the callendars. But now I have used it for months with no problem, so I stopped to be paranoid with this particular software :).

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you ! We really appreciate your words and your feedback!

Evangelos from Agrambeli Plaka

I am an owner of 2 apartments, wanting to use Syncbnb to avoid double bookings.

I achieved swift synchronization for both my apartments in five different channels (Booking.com, Homeaway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor and Expedia)

Pros

The software is fast and reliable. Last months that I am using it, it has not created any particular issue. Customer service is always there when you need it.

Cons

I would prefer an App in Greek (I think is about to happen next months). That would create a convenience when I am out and want to manage my properties

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Evangelos! We really appreciate your words!!!

Claudine from Bushland cottages and Lodge

Excellent!

Pros

I have an accommodation business with 3 venues, it has made my life much easier as I don't have to go on each website I advertise with and update the calendars without making a mistake. No risk of a double booking, an easy to use program and Syncbnb owners are very friendly and always ready to help.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, it couldn't be better.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Claudine! We really appreciate your words!

Christopher from East orange VA Medical Center

Ease of use

Excellent responsive customer service

Pros

Very user friendly. Customer service representatives respond super fast

Cons

So far everything has been great and user friendly

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Christopher! Your words mean a lot!

Danielle from Crofters Fold Estate

Industry: Farming

Like your own PA

As a new-comer to hosting guests, the idea of managing several hosting platforms without double-booking was daunting. The ease of use and customer service have been exceptional.

Pros

It works! Effortlessly syncs our various booking platforms with NO double bookings.

Cons

I haven’t had reason to dislike any aspect of the product.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied November 2019

Thank you Danielle! We really appreciate your words! Keep up Syncing :)

Theano from Theano's Home Bnb

Industry: Investment Management

Highly Recommended

Best experience. Good & experienced staff and owner.

Pros

Easily managed. Fast synced machine. Good job..

Cons

Only benefits in this platform, no cons at all. Try it.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Theano! We really appreciate your words :)

Korina from consulting

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Impressive channel manager - constantly improving

Pros

the interface which is very straight forward and easy to use

Cons

some features were counterintuitive to locate

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Korina we really appreciate your words :)

Marc from Marc Stampfli

Satisfied Customer!

Pros

The fact that it syncs all my calendars into one main calendar.

Cons

No complaints, everything seems to be working as promised.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Marc !!!

Graham from Itria Bookings LLP

So glad I found SyncBNB

Just so easy

Pros

Fantastic product and brilliant support.

Cons

Nothing at all to dislike here. Nice and simple to use.

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank your Graham !!!

Jessica from La-Vida Marketing

Wow, finally a Company that understands service!

Pros

The service is AMAZING!! They actually contacted me with a glitch and helped to resolve the problem before it became an issue. They were with me every step up the way, followed up, were patient and put other Companies I tested to shame. This company actually cares!!! I wish I found them sooner.

Cons

Response from Syncbnb

Replied June 2019

Thank you Jessica! We really appreciate your words!

ERICA from The Tramway House

Erica ... The Tranway House

As previously mentioned. I am no longer getting double bookings and am very happy with the back up support

Pros

It has stopped any double bookings that had occurred in the past.

Cons

None as i have not had any problems since joining