Browse TurnoverBnB Reviews

Great app and huge time saver!

Pros

Automatically sends cleaning crew messages to accept cleaning jobs linked directly to your air bnb account

KARLA from TEX-MEX CLEANING SERVICES

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great Customer Service + product is user friendly

The reason I'm using TurnoverBNB is because I'm working with a BNB management company. That company needed a team that would not miss cleanings due to not being able to keep up with the excel updates. They needed things to be more automated. While our company has a CRM we use for our residential clients, it doesn't have an open API where we could integrate the BNB calendar. Really like how this product has worked, again, it is used mainly to keep track of incoming reservations without having too many interactions with the management company. Once a property gets booked, we get the notification, we add it to our CRM, and my team knows what to do.

Pros

One of the main reasons I decided to go with this product, was because the customer service call I had was very informative. They heard why I was trying to use the product and actually made a great suggestion on how to use it. -love how easy it is to set up -really helps manage our properties -while we use a separate CRM for our cleaning team, it does offer great features for those solo cleaners (checklists/ability to add notes/pictures); billing, etc

Cons

We only use the software to keep track of the incoming reservations, so we don't use all the other features a whole lot. At the moment, it does what it needs to do, and that's all we can ask for.

Reasons for Choosing TurnoverBnB

I needed to speak to someone to ensure the product I was going to be using was the best option for our team. Guesty requires you to book an appointment to have someone go over the product. TurnoverBNB on the other hand was immediately available. In addition, the gentleman that helped me was very informative and actually told me the best way for us to use the product, which I wouldn't have thought of. Overall, customer service was great from the start and product has not disappointed.

Cassidy from Rest Easy Host Services

Changed Our Business for the Better

TurnoverBnB completely reinvigorated our approach to AirBnB turnovers. With a team of 10 and 11 houses to manage, this software gave us the ability to be more organized than we ever were before. Any question I've ever had gets responded to almost immediately by the amazing customer service, and our team loves how easy it is to see their schedules, get paid, and refer to a checklist. I'll never go back to a different method, they make it so much easier to run a business well!

Pros

User-friendly, keeps everything organized, excellent customer service

Cons

Stripe can be less than user-friendly, and is the partner organization of TurnoverBnB for processing payments.

Jamal from Desert Elite Management Cleaning

Not pleased

I have not gotten a chance to experience the app fully due to not receiving any projects since I've signed up.

Pros

It would be convenient and practical if I was able to actually get projects.

Cons

The lack of project acceptance as well as getting no response to the discounted rate I charge.

Tyson from Onix Holdings

Time Saver

Pros

I love that this software integrates with each separate property, and updates the cleaners when there is a calendar change so that I don't need to with multiple calendars. Less error = more success. It tells me when the cleaning has begun, providing assurance it is getting cleaned that day. Then tells me when it's done. Automatic payments to cleaner from my business bank account is very handy, coming from doing manual payments every day. Looking at notes on what supplies or maintenance is needed for each unit is also a great feature. Worth the price.

Cons

The app often re-directs me to the website. At the end of the day, being re-directed to the website accomplishes the same task, but it would be nice to access that info from the app. I would also like an option to have an offline mode, where the app downloads all current info onto the phone so I can access it while traveling in places that don't have Wifi or cell phone service.

Austin from Wasatch Property Investment Group

We have been using this software for a while now and it is really helpful, but pricing has gone up

It was GREAT at first and is progressively going downhill. I am used to it and already integrated so I continue to use it but I would be quick to switch platforms if I found a better price or more user friendly app.

Pros

We love how we are able to integrate with our cleaners and not have to communicate every clean with them. I love that I can see when they arrive at the job and when they leave.

Cons

When cleaners post pictures it isn't the easiest to see in either the app or the desktop. If they post multiple pictures there isn't a scroll feature to see them and so I have to zoom my screen way out to try and click on them. When I get a notification in the app that a cleaning was accepted I can't see which clean I have to jump to the desktop version. It used to be free for the first proeprty and no longer is and also if you pay for a full year and then remove the property they don't refund you but rather just give you credit.

Reasons for Choosing TurnoverBnB

Because the first property was free. This is no longer the case and much of Turnoverbnb's value proposition has gone out the door since.

Keila from Airbnb and VRBO

Great Place to Find Cleaners

Overall, I am pleased with the cleaners I have found through TurnoverBnB. They have been reliable and professional. I will not hesitate in recommending this tool to other hosts (in fact I already have).

Pros

I enjoy the ease of connecting with local cleaners, receiving/accepting bids, and managing the cleanings associated with the property through TurnoverBnB. Everything I need to know is in the system. The app is very useful.

Cons

Some features are not as intuitive. For example, adding a new cleaner and assigning work to them. I had 2 situations where I accepting bids for 2 new cleaners but for some reason I was not able to assign them work. I contacted customer support and they had to do something on their end in order for work to be assigned to them. Customer Support was helpful.

Matt from Hospital & Health Care

Thank god, despite room for improvement.

You made me see I could manage on my own. That is worth hundreds of dollars in potential lost revenue to a management company.

Pros

I almost engaged a management company for our Airbnb. They wanted us to have cleaning fees of $150-250. I know the Tucson market having worked in the hotel industry here. That would rule out almost any stay of less than five nights. Then I found this app after deciding to just list as an experiment. It syncs automatic. I do nothing. Got a booking. Then a notification my “project” was picked up. We had already Found cleaners with great rates. Met them and have great people I can trust. Love it.

Cons

Don’t send me an email that I got a notice. Include the friggin notice. Fetch

Amanda from FORT

December 2021

Perfect app for managing my Airbnb

Really, really great addition to my property management business.

Pros

Love that projects and payments are automated and that it all syncs with Airbnb.

Cons

I wish there was a way for the cleaner to put in a note about what shape the house was left in by the guests so that we could write them a review.

Armando from C. Brother's Property Management

Industry: Chemicals

Great experience

Pros

The ease of listing your property, linking your calendars, and finding cleaners.

Cons

My bank statement reflects charges for projects that have not been completed. If those projects are voided, then you statement reflects the refund. More importantly, your bank statement gets flooded with unnecessary line items.

Ryland from beyondbnb

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Flawless execution. Never lets me down

Turnoverbnb is constantly adding new features and innovations. By the time you can think about how something could work better, they have already released it. If anything ever goes wrong their support is always there to help out.

Pros

It works. Scheduling cleaning is the most critical part of my business, and turnoverbnb never messes up.

Cons

It's not cheap, but it saves tons of time. So the value is there.

More robust

Loretta from Real Estate

ok app which helped save some time...but...

Great concept but not very sophisticated. Further this this, after using the Turnoverbnb for nearly 1 year, they have decided to charge a hefty subscription fee for each property. If you have over 100 properties they will look after you, but if you are a small operator then nothing. It does not represent value for money. Overall very dissappointed that we signed up, trained cleaners to use the system...and then without warning subscription service was introduced with little notice. We are only thankful this happened in our off season. Need to say, we no longer use Turnoverbnb.

Pros

We like the graphic calendar showing jobs and the assigned cleaners. Pretty easy to set up.

Cons

There have been several glitches (eg 2 jobs planned for the 1 stay) along the way. Notifications have occasionally not come through. You cannot assign 2 cleaners to bigger jobs. Slow to get support due to time difference. The supply of local cleaners in our area is non-existent and so this aspect of the offering doesn't apply. Plus selecting a cleaner is more than just finding someone who is available...even if cleaners were available, I wouldn't just pick someone from Turnoverbnb...it takes a bit more to ensure quality of work etc...it's a little naive of Turnoverbnb to assume this is how things run.

Response from TurnoverBnB

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the kind words about our graphic calendar showing cleaning jobs & assigned cleaners, a lot of our customers appreciate that view. We're sorry that you had a few glitches months ago when you were using our product. Since then, the platform has had many updates, as we get feedback from customers and better understand where & how TurnoverBnB can improve. You are correct in that we have a subscription fee, paid annually is six dollars per property per month (about the price of a nice cup or two of coffee at a local roaster). From talking to customers, TurnoverBnB saves them a minimum of seven hours per month. If seven hours per month isn't worth your time that's completely acceptable but for 99% of our customers, the value we provide is worth the small cost. Let us know anytime if you would like a free trial of our new, improved offering and we are certain you'll agree TurnoverBnB makes it easy and saves you time compared to other products or tools.

Jennifer from J&P Precision Cleaning LLC

As a cleaner...

Only good is the calendar! Schedules are automatically Synced but I have had several fake posts pop up the same day or same day deleted projects that mud customers didn't do. Payments are to confusing for the cleaners.

Pros

This will connect local cleaners with home owners from other areas and states that we wouldn't of found ourselves. Also helps scheduling with easier communication.

Cons

I'm a detailed maid I have always worked and received payment right after my job is completed. This app has a third party that takes several days to send payment. There's no way for me to keep track of all payment being sent in full(after there fees!) With all the technology this should not be a issue. If I ask customers to pay me directly they kick us both off not using there payment method! Ugh!

David from DKSweet Consulting

No more missed cleanings

Happy customer

Pros

Love the ability to assign primary and backup cleaners and have them assign themselves rather than make multiple phone calls/texts. I'm adding a co-host which makes the process ever more reliable. Annual price more than justified when it prevents even one missed cleaning and unhappily surprised guest.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I use it almost exclusively on a laptop browser. Not much experience using the mobile app.

Sarah from Paradise Palms Vacation Rental

Integral Piece of Managing Our Rental

Pros

It is so easy to connect this software to our rental listing on VRBO and AirBNB. Our housekeeper is able to accept projects, let us know when she starts/finishes, send us photos and leave notes. It is SEAMLESS and I cannot imagine managing our rental ourselves without TurnoverBnB.

Cons

It is a little difficult to make sure that direct bookings that we do offline translate well to our housekeeping team. For example, I have to manually create a project for her the day folks check out which means she cannot see when they are checking in. It can be hard to keep up with that manually when everything else we do is automated.

Joe from Moon Bay Properties LLC

Great software for hosts and cleaners

Turnoverbnb has resolved our scheduling issues associated with our cleaners. It seamlessly syncs to our Airbnb calendars and is great at reminding us when there is a canceled or unaccepted cleaning. I would recommend to any Airbnb host.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use, and it is very affordable considering the services they offer.

Cons

The cleaners are not vetted very well, have to do the info digging yourself. Would like to see more about them in a profile (i.e. are they a company/individual, insured, etc).

Matthew from UC Health

Great easy way to automatically schedule cleanings for airbnb turnover.

It has helped tremendously in automating my airbnb cleanings especially for a first timer like myself.

Pros

My favorite functionality is the Airbnb Calendar integration. It updates Turnover with a new project automatically for the day that the guest is scheduled to leave the property and creates a project for you. The nit reminds you that you have to select a cleaner via the app notification and email. Its very straight forward and easy after just a little learning curve.

Cons

There are certain quirks that were hard to understand. An example would be the Mobile App doesn't have as much functionality as the desktop browser version. It tends to redirect to the web app for almost every useful functionality. I tend to use the desktop browser app exclusively for this reason. There is a small quirk in the scheduling cleaning function that doesn't allow you to save the cleaning if you type something incorrectly in one of the fields but it doesn't tell you which field is wrong so you have to figure out yourself. No big deal just annoying at times.

DANIEL from CityLine Properties

Game Changer

TurnoverBnB has allowed us to automate cleaning.

Pros

TurnOverBnB has added the functionality of being able to manage your cleaners efficiently. In our experience the AirBNB platform made it difficult to efficiently add cleaning staff and manage their work flow. TurnoverBnB made that very easy for us to manage the cleaning team, communicate, correct issues, and get jobs finished with very little communication.

Cons

We pay our cleaners outside of TurnoverBnB. It would be really helpful if TurnoverBnB could create invoices for the cleaners and mark those as being paid. Managing the books has been our only trouble with TurnoerBnB.

Nicci from Dskyy Lifestyle Management

TurnoverBnB

Pros

So far I like everything about the software

Cons

I would like to see a video option that would allow my cleaners to take videos as well as pictures and notes

Reasons for Switching to TurnoverBnB

They were more in home residential as I am in hospitality

Errin from Posh Pad

Not worth your money

Dissatisfactory. We have not used 1 of these properties on the platform for over 6 months but still got charged for a full year of services. We also tried to cancel for our other 2 properties since we are selling and we could not get a prorated refund for the services not rendered. Overpriced too. You can get the same service from other integrated apps that do way more.

Pros

Helps you notify cleaners of cleanings available

Cons

Limited capabilities and a lot of additional fees charged to both parties.

Paula from Hillhouse Microfarm and Vac Rentals

This is a little app that does a whole lot for those of us trying to co-ordinate cleaning for airbnb

It will help me communicate with all the people that work with and for me, without having to resort to texts or separate emails, and help me keep track of the schedule of things that are to be done.

Pros

Has a lot of features that are important and not a lot that aren't. The developer was quick to help me figure something out, and also to implement a suggestion I had. Really interesting idea, timely, and very needed in the field.

Cons

There's nothing really that I don't like....there are many features, and I haven't tried them all yet. The proof of the pudding will be when we get busy again this summer.

Christina from na

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Housekeeper Scheduling

The product has worked great, customer service is helpful.

Pros

This platform allows me to schedule cleaners efficiently. All cleaning instructions and example photos can be loaded into the project in the form of a checklist that cleaners must access and check off. Cleaners can update the inventory so I know what my supply levels are. Cleaners leave me notes/pictures about the condition of the home and any damage they discover so I can address those with guest or leave a guest review. Auto payments are sent as soon as the cleaner has finished.

Cons

Occasionally the cleaners have issues with app such as being unable to complete project. It would be nice if had an override where I could complete the job for them from the portal if necessary.

Reasons for Choosing TurnoverBnB

Turnify app was immediately glitchy and seemed to have fewer features

Robin from Fireside Investments, LLC

Brand new AirBnB

so far so good! I don't have to worry about going over to clean the unit after a guest leaves. That frees up a lot of time. Also, once I've picked a cleaner and am happy with them, then it's all on autopilot. Perfect!

Pros

I like that it's linked directly to my Airbnb listing. That way my cleaner knows when people are coming and going. I like that it auto-pays when she finishes. I like that I can add my own cleaning checklist to our account and even if my lead cleaner can't accommodate that day, I know the backup cleaner has access to the same information. I like that they bid for the job and I can choose the best cleaner for me.

Cons

I think the only thing, so far, is that I was unsure about how the process worked. Also, I'm not going to ask my guests to make an account/log in to evaluate my cleanliness on a separate platform. This is optional.

Dustin from LoeLynn Farms

Great Product for Hosts

Really, really happy that I discovered this service, as it is exceptional. I've already recommended it to other property managers/owners. I tried doing this manually, scheduling with cleaners, finding good cleaners, but it was a struggle. This service made it seamless.

Pros

The auto-syncing and ability for cleaners to bid on the projects are so nice. It is a completely hands-off system to schedule cleaning at great prices with quality cleaners in your area.

Cons

I can tell the software is still getting up and going. I think the UI/UX experience could be improved a bit, as some times things feel jumbled. Honestly, they should as closely mimic platforms like AirBnB App so that the context switching between the two apps is seamless.

Reasons for Choosing TurnoverBnB

More people already using it, so more support. Also, product seemed much more formalized.

Shiek from November Dwell

If you're still turning over your properties yourself you're doing it wrong

Usually, my wife or I would have to coordinate cleaning the house ourselves which can be a challenge since we both work full-time jobs. With TurnoverBnB, our experienced cleaner came on time, cleaned our home going above and beyond the required project items and freed up our time. I highly recommend.

Pros

It's really easy to integrate the short-term rental calendar into TurnoverBnB so that the assigned cleaners are updated about any changes in booking. Being able to create a pre-determined project that a cleaner can then follow and check off is also a really great feature.

Cons

The UI could be easier to navigate and there seem to be a few things that still require you to connect to the web version of the app.

Reasons for Choosing TurnoverBnB

I heard about TurnoverBnB from a Bigger Pockets Podcast interviewee as a recommendation which was more than enough.

Audrey from Urban Habitat

Not great user experience

Pros

The software is relatively simple, but the interface is not intuitive and does not seem fully developed.

Cons

It does not appear that the software notifies teams when a message is sent, or when one is sent to me, so replies are delayed sometimes for days, which is not helpful. It is not sophisticated as for example Airbnb's software platform. The user has to do all of the work, it's not streamlined, and there is no accountability for the quality of services, for example, it does not reply on a review system. I am disappointed, I was hoping it would be a great problem solver for hiring cleaning teams, it's taken up hours of my time, and it's just not worth it.

John from Hunter Taylor Homes LLC

Amazing way to connect with local service providers

I have been using this service for 30 days and so far we are completely satisfied.

Pros

Seamless integration with Airbnb and VRBO reservations. Scheduling has been totally automated and notification verifications are done in real time.

Cons

I would like the ability to have a message chain within each project to directly communicate with the cleaning crew on a project by project basis.

Ken from Crestone Real Estate Investments

Ease & Simplicity

Pros

Implementation was extremely easy and any questions I had were answered by the Customer Support Team. Then when [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] contacted me to set up a video call to follow up my understanding and ensure that I was set up correctly using the software it blow me away!

Cons

Haven't found anything that I feel is a Con

recommendation

Phu from Midmin LLC

Great software

I love it

Pros

The cleaner marketplact is a god-send, makes finding cleaners super easy. I also love the calendar syncing feature.

Cons

The chat system is a little wonky at times.

Prevalent marketing

Ashley from Self

Very easy to coordinate with housekeeper!

great!

Pros

I've been using Turnoverbnb for about a month now and it has saved me so much time. I used to manually email my housekeeper every time I had a new booking or a cancellation. Now I can rest easy knowing she gets automatically alerted and scheduled, and also I get notified when she arrives and completes her cleanings. Perfect fit for what I was looking for!

Cons

Would be cool to have a calendar view that shows when my bookings are from Airbnb that are syncing in rather than just when the housekeeper is scheduled for

Anne from Anne Cousineau Home Staging

Helpful tool but a little tricky

I can reach out and contact a lot more cleaners if I need to by using Turnover BnB than if I didn't have it.

Pros

It's great that I can go on the site any time and make arrangements to cover cleaning for my AirBnb.

Cons

The site doesn't work intuitively for me. I find myself searching around quite a bit to accomplish simple tasks.

Reasons for Choosing TurnoverBnB

My original Airbnb cleaner wanted me to use the product to book her services. She requires all of her clients to book her through it to keep things standardized.

Jameson from RET Ventures

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Peace of Mind Vacation Rental Management

Great customer experience and does exactly what they say it will!

Pros

The peace of mind it provides. I love knowing that the property will be cleaned (and cleaned well) if my primary cleaner is not available.

Cons

There are some UI components that could probably be updated as it relates to process management and such.

Jennifer from Military

Harmful

Awful

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

I have connected with 3 people through this software... All of whom screwed me over. Once I delete them from my future bookings, I can't see them anymore and they all ran off with my money and I never heard from them again.

Alex from BookingPal

RBO user

I really like this software.

Pros

It was such a breeze to set up and start using the software. Love all the preset checklist available to choose from for the cleaning process.

Cons

Nothing that I can think us right now. This software offers a lot of functionalities that I still have not used.

Gabrielle from Patronus Properties 100, LLC

Air Bnb Lifesaver

Great custumer service! Resolved my issue almost immediately!

Pros

Marketplace for cleaners, checklists in app, pay from app, 1099 for cleaners

Cons

Not intuitive. It was hard to know why something (paying my cleaner) wasn't working. Both she and I were confused.

Greta from Self employed

A fantastic concept

I'm able to find cleaners that understand turnover cleaning opposed to regular home cleaning.

Pros

I love the concept and potential that this program has. Being able to find cleaners, communicate via messaging and pay them all in one place is excellent.

Cons

Unfortunately, I don't always receive notification that I have a message and it's hard to tell if a cleaner has an my message yet or not if they haven't responded. I would also like the ability to have the cleaners upload photos of their completed tasks.

susan from nyeari

Glad someone is offering this service, easy to use and navigate

Excellent so far.

Pros

It works and its easy to use, now that I have it set up properly

Cons

At first I didn't know how to set myself up but I called the help desk and they straightened everything out.

Arun from Karan Inc.

Great tool for Hosts

Excellent so far

Pros

Makes it easy to handle tasks handled by Hosts, a real time saver

Cons

Appears scrambled to a new user in the beginning, but makes sense as you start using it.

Cameron from HINAS Properties

Vacation Rental savior!

great!

Pros

Finding new housekeepers, and automatic assignment of checklists / work orders

Cons

limited features on the mobile app, while the web site is a bit clunky on mobile.

Bradley from Human Powered Future PLLC

So far so good.

Pros

I like being able to see all of my projects as well as all of my cleaners.

Cons

I'm not sure how to identify all of the charges I'm seeing come through on my credit card.

Roy from Real Estate

AirBNB cleaning

Customer service and ease of use are excellent.

Pros

The TurnoverBnB platform makes booking cleanings extremely easy.

Cons

I’ve really liked everything about TurnoverBnB.

Alex from High Rocky Homes

Vacation Rental Life Saver!

Pros

The large network of cleaners and the availability of the network.

Cons

I don’t know/I don’t have any complaints about the software yet.