All Uplisting Reviews

Reviewed June 2023

3 reasons why I chose uplisting

Joshua

Reviewed July 2018

Excellent for managing & automating properties

It cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.

PROS

With all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on

CONS

It's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.

Douglas

Reviewed January 2023

Best All-In-One Property Managing Software, Channel Manager & Messaging Service

Tip top. It's the best out there and will keep getting better.

PROS

Incredible staff. Well trained, informed help, who can actually answer and fix your problems.Quick, simple, yet lots of great features. Very flexible software. Helps us get more bookings, and very quickly change availability and prices far in the future - but with lots of little, well-thought-out bonuses like telling it that all Saturdays in the year 2024 should have a minimum stay of 2 nights and the prices are higher than other nights... Other PMS / Managers struggle with these kind of bonuses.

CONS

Only got full integration with Airbnb, Booking.com, Google Vacations and VrBo... Yes, they're the big 4 - but TripAdvisor, Agoda etc only have Availability & Bookings synched (ie no unified messaging or price alterations possible).. they could definitely do with linking these kind of sites fully...

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

Neither could cope with linked listings properly and weren't as functionally advanced, nor so easy to use.

Thanks so much for your review Douglas! Lots to come this year including a brand new mobile app, an operational dashboard, automated client statements, upsells and more!

Replied January 2023

Emily

Reviewed August 2022

Could be so good - but has too many issues...

I wish wish wish these guys improved their software. It has the potential to be amazing but there are some major flaws. We decided to go with uplisting as their price is so competative compared to Guesty - but it seems that you get what you pay for - a buggy, wannabe SAAS. Building a software that can't be used on a phone, for an industry that is often on its feet, is hard to understand. Uplisting's suggestion forum for is full of ideas from customers, but I believe this is precisely because their software doesn't do the trick for most. What makes the experience of this software so infuriating, is that you want it to be good, so invest loads of time in the set up, give the benefit of the doubt to customer service, hang on until everything is set up to evaluate it - only to find that it still doesn't work. I wish I could get back the time I've spent in trying to set up our Uplisting account (over 2 weeks). I don't recommend others waste their time like I have.

PROS

This system has so much potential - lots of neat features like direct booking websites, deposit systems, automated messages (if it is working). Great integrations with platforms (except VRBO). Great pricing control. Really nice 'how to' videos by the founders for most setup needs...

CONS

The design is not responsive - so we can't use any of the features of this software on our mobiles, that's right: none at all, not even when you're in a bind and can't get to a desktop. The mobile app that does exist is less than minimal only allowing you to message guests: BUT: - the saved responses don't work - it doesn't load previous conversations - you can't see when a guest has sent a messages (could be a minute ago, could be 1 day ago). The automated outbound messaging system doesn't work for last min bookings so guests are left without checkin details and info about their booking (!) The UI is really hard to read (tiny font, it's really hard to distinguish between properties on their calendar, the design is actually harder to read quickly than a spreadsheet would be). The customer service has real people (which I suppose is a plus) and they do try to help, but 9/10 they don't know how to help and even take around 1-2 days to respond to you. They don't run customer service for a hospitality software on the weekends, which to me makes no sense as their customers are all using their platforms on the weekend... All of this compounds to make it really hard to use. Leaves an awful lot to be desired.

Sophie

Reviewed November 2023

Great Channel Manager

Very good - easy to onboard and has helped to offer our guests a seamless experience. The support team responds promptly. Would recommend.

PROS

Integrates with almost all of the big platforms and pricing engines. Great automated customer email system. Easy to update pricing and add different pricing to different platforms. Includes deposit protection (pre-authorisation) with Stripe so don't have to manage damage deposits any more. Can ask guests for ID verification - also very helpful.

CONS

Only gripe - Managing payments and booking deposits for direct bookings (bookings outside of the main platforms) is their only weak point. Haven't had as many direct bookings through their web platform/portal as would have hoped. Phone app could be more user-friendly.

Don

Reviewed January 2023

Covers So Many Bases

Switching from Guesty for Hosts I found this PMS much more exhaustive and malleable in terms of its capabilities. I certainly feel this is a tool that is effective "right out of the box" and that it will grow with time to meet my needs. I've had lots of questions and the support personnel have been very responsive.

PROS

I love the pre-booking tool! I switched from another PMS for this very reason - I needed these tools that Uplisting has in place: 1. Guest Screening/ ID Verification, 2. Signed Rental Agreement, and 3. Damage Deposit Collection. Also, Uplisting has numerous API and iCal integrations and the list is growing. Additionally, I have been VERY impressed with the customer support. They are knowledgeable and very helpful, and they respond quickly to inquiries - and that is essential. Lastly, they have a roadmap available to all users that explains what they are currently working on in terms of improvements, enhancements, etc as well as what is on deck and also what is being considered. It is good to know that the development team is hard at work improving and enhancing the product.

CONS

I will admit that for some the GUI (Graphic User Interface) of the PMS might appear a bit staid and stiff but it is very useable and efficient. It's not designed for visual fluff but for effective use as a PMS.

Reason for choosing Uplisting

I already use and find essential, the Hostfully Guidebook. To stay with Hostfully and use their PMS was tempting but I felt Uplisting had the tools and integrations I wanted. (Besides the integrations below I also use Safely, StayFi, Minut and plan to use Wheelhouse as soon as they get their ABNB connection reimplemented in the early 1st quarter of 2023.)

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

I needed more integrations and I desperately wanted pre-booking tools that Uplisting has.

Don, thanks so much for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Replied January 2023

Koran

Reviewed October 2021

The Best PMS!

Automation, collection of guests details. My workload in dealing with guests and new bookings has decreased by 2 thirds. Allowing me to crack on with running my business.

PROS

I have been doing serviced apartments for nearly 3 years now. I am still new, still learning and adapting. I have been with 2 other PMS's. I left the first one because they started off well, but kept taking away features and adding them as an add-ons, and the UX/UI kept changing- I felt like I had to keep re-learning how to use it. The second one, they promised me the world and hyped up their software, but in reality it was just no good. Uplisting was recommended to me as easy-to-use and alot of features. I'm happy I was sent in the direction of Uplisting. The ease of use of the software couldn't be easier. The features included are excellent. They are always adding new stuff. The customer service team actually work for Uplisting and aren't a hired team reading a screen. As long as Uplisting stay on this path, I'm not going anywhere. Very happy! Keep up the excellent work guys!

CONS

I can't comment on cons. The reason being because there's nothing that comes to mind. The team are always implementing new features. And they listen and work on other features. It's not about "cons" and what's least to like, it's about how the team deal with it. And for that, I have no negative comments.

Reason for choosing Uplisting

2 reasons: 1) Guesty was very expensive 2) Guesty looked like I needed a diploma to use it

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

My website developer couldn't integrate with Little Hotelier due to the lack of API integration. I had to make a swift change. At the time it was low on my priority list as I was making live 5 units. But it had to be dealt with there and then. Within a week I went from learning I have to change PMS to going live with all units on Uplisting. My website is now integrated.

Cory

Reviewed April 2021

Exactly what I was looking for...

My overall experience has been very positive and I truly feel that I am good hands with the Uplisting team.

PROS

After nearly 10 years with one of the largest channel managers on the market and then a bumpy 6 month run with another provider over promising and under delivering, I was so relieved when I stumbled upon Uplisting by chance in a Google search. It is exactly what I was looking for - as if it were designed by property managers like myself. The customer service is outstanding and the Uplisting team is willing to listen and implement customer feature requests.

CONS

If I had to find one flaw, I would say not having the ability to edit reservation line items (costs and fees) and in turn the automatically calculated owner payout totals is probably the most important issue that needs to be addressed. However, after suggesting some ideas, the team is working on making this feature available.

Reason for choosing Uplisting

Uplisting offers quick customer service which is extremely important to me. It also offers an easy to use platform that is constantly offering more and more features without causing problems with the core features.

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

I switched from KIGO because the core user interface is run on outdated technology and instead of recreating a new platform KIGO has continued adding to an outdated system which caused so many errors and issues. After a long run with KIGO, it was just time for a change.I switched from Direct because ultimately it was more common to see an error page when navigating the system than an actual functioning page - although I was always happy with the implementation manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as well as the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. It is a good product but has a long ways to go and unfortunately I couldn't be patient any longer.

Holly

Reviewed January 2021

Make your life easier- give uplisting a go!

We changed from using guesty which we were struggling with on the support side of things. We were not getting answers for sometimes days meaning lost bookings and upset guests... since changing to uplisting we have had such a positive experience in particular with the support. It is excellent! Having a real human get back to you on an important issue is so incredibly important and often it is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself which speaks volume for how much he is invested into the software and its development. Do yourself a favour and give uplisting a try. The interface is very user friendly, it’s is continually improving and evolving and they really listen to the clients and their feedback. They have a great Facebook support group also- it is very affordable no will save you hours in so many ways- from automated messaging to bulk pricing, to identity check links etc

PROS

What a breath of fresh air- support from real humans in real time! Uplisting listen to all feedback and are excellent in the support department! This has got to be the number one factor for trying any new software.

CONS

The software is constantly evolving and the developers are hands on- listening and improving features all the time. I can really only say that the one negative is that currently you can’t view the entire month at once.. however knowing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team I’m sure it is in the pipeline along with so many other exciting improvements.

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

We were not happy with the lack of support from guesty sadly

Dave

Reviewed September 2022

Fantastic Channel Manager with forward thinking owners

Uplisting is a hospitality management tool that makes our business perform operationally with ease, I particularly like how progressive the company is and how they listen to their clients and update the platform accordingly.

PROS

The software is easy to use set up and operate. Integration with OTAs and other software is simple and has a very strong API

CONS

Nothing really all is very good, the new upgrades coming for Insights are exciting

Reason for choosing Uplisting

More functionality and recommendations from other providers

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

One stop shop for all our needs, with Tokeet we had to integrate and create other software to manage our portfolio with Uplisting we don't.

Lacey

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Very uplifting!

Customer service is exceptional and speedy!

PROS

It has many features that are important, like: channel sync, website builder, messages, analytics and many reports .. plus more!

CONS

They only use Stripe for payment processing. It's a little costly.

Reason for choosing Uplisting

It offered the features I need and has a 14 day free trial. It was also less expensive. I was able I sign up right then, as opposed to filling out a form and have someone contact me.

Reviewed June 2021

PROS

Great product and perfect for managing our serviced accommodation properties/bookings.

CONS

Nothing, all the features are great and the customer service is even better. There are constantly new updates which keeps the system up to date.

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

Because uplisting had better integration into other systems.

Julie

Reviewed June 2022

Ease of use

Great team that is responsive to needs and concerns.

PROS

Software makes managing our 7 properties a breeze. Best one we found so far.

CONS

The mobile app is too basic and we cannot use for high level tasks.

Peter

Reviewed August 2018

Good-Bye Double Bookings (Thank God)

From Vincent to the (ever increasing) support team .... I have been very pleased. The pricing is fair. The product lives up to what was promised and to top it off ... Uplisting is not sitting on their behinds and resting on what they have done. Rather updates with new features, new bells and whistles are coming in like a constant stream. A true commitment to moving forward as suggestions and recommendations from users are listened to, analysed and often (very often) implemented. Now that's a forward facing company.

PROS

The number "1" feature for us is that if a client books one of our units, Uplisting immediately blocks the dates on all platforms. We used to (occasionally when doing this manually) end up having another party book the same days and than the trouble of cancelling one party over the other .... Second item that we love; the calendar updates. One area, one entry and ALL platforms are updated. It would take a whole day to go from platform to platform and do this manually. These two items alone, make Uplisting indispensable to us.

CONS

I wish I could have everything I have on my laptop mirrored on my iPhone. But .... is that a CON? Not really.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Uplisting in Belize

PROS

Uplisting is an excellent software service that has allowed us to streamline our services for guests and for us the admin. Previously, we had many different logins for the variety of units that we manage and we are happy at the efficency that uplisting provides to us. We are looking forward to the new features coming online and how this will assist us going forward.

CONS

The only con I would say that exist is the complicated set up with HomeAway services. This really isn't Uplistings doing but instead HomeAway as they have consistantly fallen behind their competitors in ease of use in everyway. We do hope that Uplisting and others share this feedback with HomeAway so they understand the frustrations their users face and make the needed changes to modernise their platform. The only other con is being worked on as we speak which is a mobile app for iOS and Android.

Steven

Reviewed December 2020

Uplisting Review

Customer Service was hit or miss.

PROS

The value of the product is great for anyone with 10 or less units.

CONS

The lack of growth and features needed to grow our property management company wasn't there, forcing us to seek another company.

Ah, this is our first semi-negative review! To cover a couple of the points raised: - Most of our members are in the 20 to 50 listing range, however, we have many with smaller numbers and many with to 200+. - Lack of growth and features We are one of the most active platforms in the market - in terms of feature releases. We release features almost every other week. Recent features include a powerful direct booking engine (already processing $300k worth of bookings monthly!), mobile app, guest payment plans, guest identify verification (very few platforms, if any, offer this natively and included in our price), custom tags for automated messages, and automated reviews.

Replied December 2020

Miguel

Reviewed February 2023

Thanks upllisting

I love it

PROS

The best in the biz after much research and disappointment from others

CONS

lack of single content edits across linked platforms, inbox messaging with vrbo,

vince