• Pros

• "The value of the product is great for anyone with 10 or less units. "

• "Absolutely everything! Price, no hidden fees, easy, handy, perfect!"

• "Great customer support and willingness to listen and help, as well as build new features based on clients feedback"

• Cons

• "Green interface colour, would prefer more options to choose from. But that's just small subjective detail. Otherwise everything is great."

• "The integration was a bit tricky, but this is inevitable any time you're integrating a channel partner. You have to make sure all the 'pipes' are connected!"

• "I think uplisting is still young, there some some functions are not available yet. But i love that when we provide the advice, the company listens and they improve all the time! "

Browse Uplisting Reviews

Miguel from ShareMyCasa.com

The Best I've Found

Phenomenal, I won't be going anywhere, they have really proved themselves to vacation property managers that they put us first. They are slowly trying to master each new feature without comprising the overall use of what makes them great.

Pros

I love how uplisting connects with AirBnB & Booking seamlessly, the integrated all in one inbox absolutely amazing as well makes it easier for my team to access everything in one area. I'm happy with the support as of now, the team is always on it and from the start [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped our team from the beginning, to onboarding, questions, and any difficulties we've had. I've worked with so many other PMS/Channel managers and have been hopping around with massive frustration, I'm glad I can finally end the headache of timewasting of switching every 6 months to a new PMS with one I can finally call home. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

The onboarding with VRBO is slow but this is mostly issues with Homeaway rather than uplisting, also some third party pricing tools have to be tweaked around to be able to customized with uplisting so you don't get the full ability of some apps, also they don't have a widget for direct bookings on website (their new link payment makes up for this in some way but not if your a marketer wanting to send traffic) however, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned that this it is something that will be coming out soon so Im looking forward to seeing that and their app in action.

Reasons for Choosing Uplisting

integrated inbox, pricing, support, and the temptation of future new features like the app, and website widget.

Holly from Bnbbooking

Make your life easier- give uplisting a go!

We changed from using guesty which we were struggling with on the support side of things. We were not getting answers for sometimes days meaning lost bookings and upset guests... since changing to uplisting we have had such a positive experience in particular with the support. It is excellent! Having a real human get back to you on an important issue is so incredibly important and often it is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself which speaks volume for how much he is invested into the software and its development. Do yourself a favour and give uplisting a try. The interface is very user friendly, it’s is continually improving and evolving and they really listen to the clients and their feedback. They have a great Facebook support group also- it is very affordable no will save you hours in so many ways- from automated messaging to bulk pricing, to identity check links etc

Pros

What a breath of fresh air- support from real humans in real time! Uplisting listen to all feedback and are excellent in the support department! This has got to be the number one factor for trying any new software.

Cons

The software is constantly evolving and the developers are hands on- listening and improving features all the time. I can really only say that the one negative is that currently you can’t view the entire month at once.. however knowing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team I’m sure it is in the pipeline along with so many other exciting improvements.

Reasons for Switching to Uplisting

We were not happy with the lack of support from guesty sadly

Steven from B&B Ventures Co.

Uplisting Review

Customer Service was hit or miss.

Pros

The value of the product is great for anyone with 10 or less units.

Cons

The lack of growth and features needed to grow our property management company wasn't there, forcing us to seek another company.

Response from Uplisting

Replied December 2020

Ah, this is our first semi-negative review! To cover a couple of the points raised: - Most of our members are in the 20 to 50 listing range, however, we have many with smaller numbers and many with to 200+. - Lack of growth and features We are one of the most active platforms in the market - in terms of feature releases. We release features almost every other week. Recent features include a powerful direct booking engine (already processing $300k worth of bookings monthly!), mobile app, guest payment plans, guest identify verification (very few platforms, if any, offer this natively and included in our price), custom tags for automated messages, and automated reviews.

Nikola from NIKOMARTINI GmbH

Makes my life so much easier

Fantastic experience so far. Of course you need to get used to a new software and stumble across some problems during that process. However, the support was always there when a question came up.

Pros

- Fantastic features involving Zapier for automatic workflows - this was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Uplisting, though I haven't tried it out yet. - Affordability - Easy to use and navigate without causing too much confusion because of functionality overload - Great support

Cons

- Unfortunately they do not feature their own booking engine yet. This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage.

Reasons for Switching to Uplisting

Uplisting is much more affordable and the user interface is more intuitive

Laura from Oasis Retreat

Great Product, Great Value!

This software has the features I use on a daily basis, at a very reasonable price. It is very user friendly and isn't crammed with a bunch of extra features I won't use.

Pros

Uplisting is very easy to use. The calendar is easy to read, and the unified inbox makes handling guest communications easier.

Cons

I would like to see the daily room rates in the calendar. I would also like the unified inbox to send me notifications when I get a new message.

Reasons for Choosing Uplisting

The unified inbox was a key feature for me, and I was pleased with the set monthly price.

Reasons for Switching to Uplisting

Guesty had a lot of advanced features that I did not use, and it was very expensive because it took a big percentage of my revenue.

Trish from Whitetail Rentals

Finally!! An Excellent channel manager & excellent customer support

Again, I truly can’t say enough good things about this product and the customer service. If you haven’t tried them out you really should! You will not be disappointed.

Pros

We looked around for months at all the different channel managers and all-in-one packages. We spent a lot of time and money on 2 other programs that left us highly dissatisfied, and FINALLY landed with the right product. This is it!! I can’t sing it’s praises more highly! It does everything we want it to do, quickly and efficiently and no bugs so far! Can you believe it? No bugs?!?! No glitches. And the information upload and download is faster than every single product we tried. This alone would have sold me. Add to this the fact that the customer service is top notch. Not another company out there has taken such an interest in not only making sure everything is set up correctly but also takes suggestions to heart. I never have to wait more than a few hours for a response ever. And they keep adding more and more fabulous features. And, in case you’re wondering, I love the software for its Intuitiveness and ease of use (I’m the non-techy one in the family but I’m the one who runs the business) and my husband is a crazy smart engineer and he loves the software as well. They’ve built this software really well (so says my husband) and we are both so grateful the search for a great channel manager is over. Can’t recommend this product highly enough!

Cons

There are still a couple of features they are actively working on that I’d like to see. This con is actually going to be pro as well because when they say they are working on something they really are and we see results almost weekly. It’s impressive really. I also love that when they roll out a new feature it just works and isn’t glitchy.

Reasons for Switching to Uplisting

We had SO many problems with Lodgify. Part of the problem was they aren’t located in the US and their US customer service was Abysmal and that’s putting it nicely. I could write just as passionately about what I didn’t like about Lodgify as I did about what I love about Uplisting. Lodgify was truly a nightmare to work with and you couldn’t pay me enough to work with them again. I feel badly for giving them such a poor review but it was really just that bad and I’d love to help you not make the same mistake I did. Pay someone to make your website and then sign up with uplisting for your channel manager. You won’t regret it!

Austė from Urban Rent

With a good team there is nothing impossible

We are a short-term rental agency, who are managing 70 apartments. Uplisting helps us to manage the business easier and save a lot of time.

Pros

The software is user-friendly, it's comfortable to use. It has all the functions, that are needed to manage the short-term rentals. Also, we like integrations with Zapier and Stripe. The most thing, we are happy about is the team, who are working there. They help in every situation and pay a lot of attention to the client. Also, they are working on new features, that are needed for this business. Big thanks to the team, you are working great!

Cons

The cleaning schedule can be improved, if you have a lot of apartments, it's not comfortable to use. Waiting for the app, because most of the work is done on a mobile phone. The integration of the website would be nice to have.

Brooke from Foxden Hospitality

Great Software

Uplisting has been wonderful and quickly responds to any of our problems and or questions.

Pros

My husband and I decided to use this software to manage our multiple short term rental homes. Uplisting has made it easy to integrate all of our platforms into one place. Uplisting also integrates with our housekeeping software. It's wonderful to manage everything in one place.

Cons

There have been some syncing issues with pricing from time to time. The Uplisting team has been quick to help here however. I do wish there were some alternate calendar views so you could quickly look at months per a certain home, like you can on Airbnb.

Joshua from JMarketing

Excellent for managing & automating properties

It cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.

Pros

With all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on

Cons

It's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.

Rachel from Luluhomes

I love the customer service!

Pros

I love the customer service! One of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] becomes a friend now since i ask him so many questions!!! I love this kind of company since they really treat you seriously and listen to your advice. Of course, i believe the users like us will really give them good advice so the software can attract more potential users. We used to spend $$$ to purchase another big big "boy " in the industry, spent almost a year to do the training, it turns out to be a disaster for small company like us. Found uplisting, spent several hours and you know how to use it basically! It feels like day and night.

Cons

Response from Uplisting

Replied December 2020

Thanks so much for you review Rachel! We genuinely love working with people like you and your team.

Nathan from Self Employed

Awesome software, even better team behind it

One of the sleeper features of Uplisting is its integration with Zapier. I can easily export every single booking into an AirTable or Google Sheet (and it gets modified or deleted as the booking gets modified or canceled). From there, I can create all sorts of analytics equations and see how far in advance people book which properties during which seasons. I can set up automatic Twilio text messages if I want. I can tie IFTTT into my spreadsheet and then do other things like drop my property's thermostats to an "away" mode to keep from wasting heat in the winter when I don't have guests. The possibilities are endless. As I learn more about the system and its strengths I keep coming up with cool ideas and was to leverage this integration.

Pros

Uplisting is a beautifully conceived and powerful software solution that seems to have grown from the ground up with an eye toward scalability and the frequent implementation of new features. There's no extra BS that isn't useful or doesn't work, so it does what it does extremely well. When I started into short term rentals in 2016, Uplisting was newer and I ultimately chose a different product that had been around much longer and was more feature rich. However, it became a headache to use, was slow, buggy, and poorly conceived. I switched to a second product, then a third and experienced the same issues -- software bloat, an unintuitive interface, and a glacially slow development process where even critical bugs could take weeks or longer to sort out, and promised features routinely wound up months to even years behind. Finally I rediscovered Uplisting. Since I first looked at their product, it's grown faster than nearly any other competitor in the market. The team answers questions comprehensively and immediately, bug fixes or small feature additions seemingly happen overnight, and large features roll out on a bi-weekly to monthly basis. This is absolutely fantastic. I needed automated reviews, automated messaging, API integration to VRBO/ABB/Booking, a useable app or mobile friendly web site, integration with dynamic pricing, and a direct booking platform. Uplisting has it all, with the exception of the booking platform which is right around the corner.

Cons

I can't really ask for much more aside from perhaps a really good booking metrics section. However, with a little elbow grease and smarts, you can leverage its Zapier integration and create your own metrics and booking analysis for free, plus a host of other things. See below.

Reasons for Choosing Uplisting

Uplisting had the most complete collection of features I could find, and the pricing was per-month and not a percentage of the booking.

Shari from Global BnB Management

Love using Uplisting !!

Professional team, excellent customer service and they go the extra mile to assist their clients. Excellent, easy to use software.

Pros

Uplisting is the most simple platform I have used as a channel manager, it is easy to set up and easy to learn and use. The auto messaging is faultless, messages go out as planned. I love that I can save messages to be sent last minute as well and click and send with ease. The support team are excellent and have been helpful from the beginning. I love that the team are improving their software all the time based on what customers require. I feel this is so important. We found it very difficult finding software for the short term rental industry that does everything in one place that we require it to do. There are so many out there but if they 'do it all' they are way too expensive for a smaller company starting out to use. Uplisting is nearly there for all our company needs and we are willing to stick with them as they are adding features all the time. Excellent software, give it a trial, you won't regret it.

Cons

Just waiting for a booking button for our website and a few more features on the Housekeeping side and we'll be a customer for life !! Very happy :)

Reasons for Choosing Uplisting

Ease of use, platform is great, the team seems eager to assist and make changes as clients require features that assist them with automating their business..

Reasons for Switching to Uplisting

The software was very involved and wasn't working as I'd hoped it would.

Response from Uplisting

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write an in-depth review Shari. We appreciate it! A few upgrades to the housekeeping feature coming in the next week. Looking forward to working together for the long term!

Peter from Kudu Apartments & Vacation Rentals

Good-Bye Double Bookings (Thank God)

From Vincent to the (ever increasing) support team .... I have been very pleased. The pricing is fair. The product lives up to what was promised and to top it off ... Uplisting is not sitting on their behinds and resting on what they have done. Rather updates with new features, new bells and whistles are coming in like a constant stream. A true commitment to moving forward as suggestions and recommendations from users are listened to, analysed and often (very often) implemented. Now that's a forward facing company.

Pros

The number "1" feature for us is that if a client books one of our units, Uplisting immediately blocks the dates on all platforms. We used to (occasionally when doing this manually) end up having another party book the same days and than the trouble of cancelling one party over the other .... Second item that we love; the calendar updates. One area, one entry and ALL platforms are updated. It would take a whole day to go from platform to platform and do this manually. These two items alone, make Uplisting indispensable to us.

Cons

I wish I could have everything I have on my laptop mirrored on my iPhone. But .... is that a CON? Not really.

Aowei from The Seven Dwarfs Vacation Inc

Easy to Use, Very AI feel.

Overall experience is even though that there are some I desired features are still under development, I would like to put my faith in them, I can see the bright future for them. I m using them, and happy with them. Keep it on!@ Uplisting.

Pros

I used many of property management software, they all have some good features and some useless ones. But Uplisting is more like a reliable real personal assistant to me. Maybe that is the AI... Especially the 1. Automation-Each reservation it helps to send out 7 emails to the guest. 2. Auto price mark up- It sends out the percentage that I would like to mark upon each channel after I set up the base price 3.Real-time sync speed. Believe me, This is more important than anything else. No more overbooking so far 4.The response time- Even though they are not based in the US, but the quick response when I have questions is really helpful. 5. I like the video tutorials they make for new feature release.

Cons

There are some features comes really handy that Uplisting is still developing are: 1. Website, I would like to have a website building tool to create my personal booking page, they said that they will release the feature around March 2020. 2. I would like to send out guests quotes with all the price break down before I really create a reservation to them. 3. I would like to edit the daily price or the total amount after I select the dates, or discount the price on percentage. 4. I hope there is a simple beep sound while there is a new message.

David from BLease Management

Uplisting in Belize

Pros

Uplisting is an excellent software service that has allowed us to streamline our services for guests and for us the admin. Previously, we had many different logins for the variety of units that we manage and we are happy at the efficency that uplisting provides to us. We are looking forward to the new features coming online and how this will assist us going forward.

Cons

The only con I would say that exist is the complicated set up with HomeAway services. This really isn't Uplistings doing but instead HomeAway as they have consistantly fallen behind their competitors in ease of use in everyway. We do hope that Uplisting and others share this feedback with HomeAway so they understand the frustrations their users face and make the needed changes to modernise their platform. The only other con is being worked on as we speak which is a mobile app for iOS and Android.

Matthew from York Holiday

Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both

Pros

The team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.

Cons

uplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received. It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful. (every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

Response from Uplisting

Replied February 2019

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages. You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!

Sian from Donegal Manor Holiday Homes

Simple to use and excellent customer support

I signed up to Uplisting after a recommendation from a friend. The bain of my life was filling out availabilities on individual calendars on a daily basis. It's a couple of hours in a season which was totally wasted. Once I got set up with Uplisting (great help to do that) that all changed. I update availabilities once on Uplisting and everything is synced with Airbnb and Homeaway etc. Uplisting does not have a few features that are common on other platforms. They don't have guest communications for example, so it's a bit limited in that way. I have been assured that in future there will be automated emails and the like. They also don't have a website page to accept bookings, however for us most of our bookings come through the booking channels so this isn't really an issue. We've tried a website page before with little use. The price is a little bit more than others that I've looked at but it's worth every penny for the peace of mind that everything just works and the almost instant customer support. I have never experienced a double booking with Uplisting.

Pros

Ease of use Customer support Confidence that everything works

Cons

No guest communications

Easy & fast to setup + great support

Pros

- Fast & reliable at syncronising bookings across channels - I switched to Uplisting from another channel manager that didn't syncronise fast enough and caused me to recieve double bookings. - Integration with Stripe, reporting invalid credit cards back to Booking.com and automatically charging on Booking - saves me a few minutes on each booking. - Automated messaging - works with both Airbnb and Booking.com. Guests love the instant confirmation message after booking, which wasn't always possible. I also have a scheduled message for after checkout - asking the guests for feedback and a review. - Clear roadmap of development (they share their plan trello.com) - Fixed price per listing - Instant support via intercom

Cons

- No mobile apps, but the website is mobile brower friendly. - Automated messages could be improve with some more customisation options.

Sandrine from Hospitality

Best software and best team!

Pros

Absolutely everything! Price, no hidden fees, easy, handy, perfect!

Cons

The fact that there is no actual mobile app.

Response from Uplisting

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review Sandrine! We really appreciate you taking the time.

Roderick from Baraka for Sustainable Tourism

Affordable, reliable, and improving

Overall, we've had a very positive experience with Uplisting. I would highly recommend them to people in the industry. Although there are perhaps other alternative software providers that are better integrated with other platforms, these alternative are often out of the budget of many clients. The system is also improving bi-weekly on average and the customer support is second to none.

Pros

() Cheaper than similar competitors () Easy to use () Multi-user software () Great Customer support () Fantastic integrations with external programmes - (we're currently using Airbnb, booking.com and Zapier. We're also hoping to take advantage of their integrations with Tripadvisor and Home & Away once the time is right) () Pricing can be manage easily () Continuous improvements with estimated delivery of these improvements

Cons

() Not fully integrated (messaging) with booking.com yet (although this should be coming through soon we hear) and this may also be the case with other platforms, such as tripadvisor and home & away (I've yet to try the two) () Sometimes slow to deliver upon improvements despite initial planning

Shaun from Bussey Developement

Uplisting for Multi-platform Listing and Flexible Message Automation

Excellent! I've only been using this software for a month, but it has been very helpful. I believe productivity has gone up for all my team members!

Pros

Absolutely love the "at a glance" calendar for all properties, even on my phone. I also depend heavily on the automated and timed messages that my guests receive up to a month out from their stay. The support team is quick to respond. I also enjoy the notes section under each guest that my team can see ....we put the door codes there.

Cons

Some of the information could be a bit larger. ie # of guests, length of stay, and $ of booking within the guest info. When we are prepping each house, we could use the firsts two bits of info at a glance ON the calender for staging purposes.....helps us with # of toilet paper, paper towels, bath towels, etc. we need to leave. As well as the door code....the simple most important piece of info for the stay. Shooting somewhat from the hip here because we are so new to the product.

Reasons for Choosing Uplisting

Recommended by peers in this industry

Brendan Dan from DD Apartments

After evaluating over 8 vendors we chose Uplisting

Working with a channel manager

Pros

We have over 200 apartments with 8 locations. We needed something that would be easy for the whole team to be using... The UX, the functionality and the support is second to none.

Cons

Not found anything that is a deal breaker. If there are any features that we have asked about adding they are in the works or have already now been released.

Functionality and Support

Reasons for Switching to Uplisting

The support and onboarding team made this transition to a new system seamless.

Leonardo from Vacation Homes 4U

Best Channel Manager Ever I tested and used

I testes a couple of channel managers before and now I found my last one, UpListing! The best!

Pros

Guys, first I'm a IT guy. Of course my point are based on my IT view as well and my Property management view ;) 1- easy to use and user friendly 2- best customer service EVER 3- price :) 4- reliability against overbooking 5- automated messages 6- integrations with Zapier and Stripe Also I tested (Rentals United, Lodgify and Stays.net, Smoobu) and Uplisting is the best one for small property managements (like mine company).

Cons

1- Uplisting do not have own public API (Remember I'm a IT guy and developed some own small systems to help me to manage my properties, like Schlage door code automation) 2- little amount of tags to build your own personalized messages 3- no mobile APP - Website is responsive but not too much user friendly on mobile view

Helen from Real Estate

Uplisting is a great two in one - a channel manager as well as auto answering app

Saves time on automated responses and joint calendar view for multiple accounts and properties

Pros

Cons

Customisation and options choice - with messages we have to adapt to pre-set timing and settings - can have our own type of messages. lack of e-intelligence - tool that can prepopulate FAQ answers based on key words in the inquiry - however this is not the end of the world and the price we pay for Uplisting is good value for money -

Michéal from AirManaged

Seamless software with very attentive customer service

Uplisting saves us time, money and resources. It has enabled us to concentrate on growing our business and not spend more time then required on tasks that we can manage with Uplisting.

Pros

We've been using Uplisting since we started managing short term rentals and we couldn't have grown so quick without their software. We now manage over 100 properties and Uplisting works just as well as it did with 3 properties.

Cons

I would like to have a more visual reporting dashboard but I can get all the information I need from the reports they provide.

Dave from Pocono Rental Management

I couldn't be happier

I use it daily and it's really helped me turn a corner for my business from managing a few homes (that I could do manually) to many, many more.

Pros

Uplisting is a complete end-to-end solution for me. I manage multiple rental properties in the Poconos and Uplisting keeps everything organized in one central Channel for me. When integrating technology together, there are the inevitable speed bumps along the way, but I can say confidently that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team and on-the-ball to help solve any problems that may arise. I'm overwhelmingly thrilled with the solution and couldn't be happier with the price point.

Gerald from Click Tap Solutions

A much better option than Tokeet

Pros

I like that it's very well documented which means that it was easy to set up on my own. I only had to ask customer support a couple questions and when I did they responded quickly and with great answers.

Cons

I wish there was an electronic signature solution built in.

Emily from Hearth & Hollow Homes

The BEST customer support, hands-down. They are so responsive

Automation

Pros

Always innovating and adding new features. Extremely quick to respond. There is honestly little not to love about Uplisting. I manage soon to be 3 properties using it and it's so very convenient. Takes a lot of manual work off my plate. Love the messaging feature as well.

Cons

I would prefer a prettier user interface, but it's absolutely, not something I would leave over.

Karl from AirDublin

A great piece of tech to help users of short term properties

Helps stop double bookings

Pros

Customer service is top notch and the software is easier to use and more cost effective than most others on the market

Cons

I am not tech saavy and its probable my fault but I would always like things to be easier to use and more intuitive. More use of colour would be good too

Martin from Wolfhouse

Sleek design and great user experience, very happy with the product and support.

Pros

Sleek design, great user experience, very happy with the product and support. I like often updates with new features.

Anthony from Pharma

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Very Good Software to Manage Vacation Rental Homes

Great response thus far - can't wait for the mobile app to arrive!

Pros

If you have multiple properties, this software makes it easy to manage all aspects of the vacation rental business (cleaning, responding to guests, automating reports, integrating with AirBnB, etc.). Tough to beat the intuitive creators who are at the forefront of the industry. Very willing to implement whatever you think is helpful, too!

Cons

There is no mobile app yet (but soon)! Also - I would like to see text notifications added.

Colleen from Kororan ent

Love it! The guys are so helpful and improving all the time.

Pros

Easy to use and set up - automatic emails - price adjustments across my booking platforms

Cons

Daily update not sent in my morning time zone - unable to sync with WIX

Rebecca from Goings Places LLC

Great!

Pros

Customer service is great! User friendly site and very effective software.

Cons

Nothing really, its a great site that I love using

Ruben from MRS Hospitality

Uplisting is a relief

Great! I'm enjoying my work more because of Uplisting!

Pros

The software is so easy to use, just like you want it to be. For me it is just what I need for managing about 60 listings and also the price is fair.

Cons

I only have very minor things that are not worth mentioning. I have checked a lot of software and this is by far the most efficient for me.

Reasons for Choosing Uplisting

the price is fair and the features are just what I was looking for.

Pricing and functionality

Jerzy from TORBACZ SP. Z O.O.

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

It is really good :)

Pros

easy to use and excellent support. Automated messages are great.

Cons

no Android app, some problem with MLOS sync with Pricelab

Manos from Candiabnb

Pros

It is very easy when you want to change the daily rates at all booking sites at once. They calculate the booking fee and add it to the daily rate. By clicking at a reservation you can see all the reservation data in one screen. This is very helpful.

Cons

I would like the possibility to can see the whole month in one screen like a calendar. This is the only thing that I like least that they don't have this option.

Kathi from Self

Wonderful Service and User Support. Once all onboarding was complete, time savings has been huge.

Pros

Simple integration across all platforms Easy to understand Very intuitive for communication needs Easy setup

Cons

Customer live chat delay due to timezone difference. (Not really a con but review required a con answer)

Response from Uplisting

Replied July 2018

Thank you very much for your review Kathi. We've enjoyed helping you get set up syncing and automating. We've recently set up a US office so timezones should be less of an issue!

Robin from KLP

Put your mind at ease with no double bookings

Pros

Automatically avoiding double bookings, with fast blocking of reserved dates. No input needed from me.

Cons

The webpage itself is not fitting so good if viewed on a mobile phone. The calendar function doesn't give the same overview as it does on a computer.

John from Home Away Hawaii LLC

Solid, reliable. Does what it promises well. Doesn't over promise.

Pros

The features that Uplisting boasts actually works. Many other solutions promise the world, and then under deliver. The support is prompt, and responds to customer needs.

Cons

The overall feature set is less than some of the competitors. But, the features actually work reliably.

Jaroslav from Best place in Prague

Reliable and easy to use

Pros

Super value for what Uplisting offers and very reliable service with channel management. Customer support is quick when adressing any issues.

Cons

Lacking few functionalities - but it is adding them on the go so not really a con. Few minor bugs were fixed very quickly...

It is very hard to find a solution for property management. Uplisting provided me the best solution.

Pros

2way sinc airbnb and booking.com, mobile friendly, very helpful team to find solutions for your problems. Unified mailbox and the price.

Cons

Unified mailbox only on Airbnb. Only 2 channels with 2 way sinc, rest uses Ical. Like most things, you get what you pay for.

Matthias from Trailside Lodging

Solid Product

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Simple UI. Company is actively listening to users and implementing new features.

Cons

Limited calendar view. I would appreciate a monthly view.

Response from Uplisting

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review Matthias. Much appreciated!

Lynda from No 10 Dulas

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product with lots of features

Time saving

Pros

Able to manage several channels from one product, rate updating, integration with Stripe, great support

Cons

Would love to be able to use with our own website to manage bookings and prices, otherwise there is nothing else

Craig from bnbbooking

Uplilisting Software Review

Pros

Look and feel of the software and direct contact with the director/developer Vince

Cons

Time difference as we are base in Australia and they are in New York

referal

Reasons for Switching to Uplisting

Price and lack of support

Lloyd from WeManage

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software and customer service

Helped centralize bookings with a quick set up. It is user friendly and has all the features we require

Pros

Very user friendly with easy set up and functionality

Cons

Reporting is available but could develop further

Korina from Consulting

an excellent channel manager and an amazing support team

Pros

service and support of the team overall functionality

Cons

awaiting integration with homeaway which will really make it the must have channel manager for all major channels

Justin from Marriott

Good program for Uplisting

Pros

I have been using uplisting for the free trial and it been really good. It is a lot better than airbnb and has the planning so much better.

Cons

so far, there is nothing wrong with the program. I like it!

Andrew from Andrew Arnold

Uplisting recommendation

Very positive, in particular the admin support.

Pros

The ability to integrate more than one booking platform and avoid cross over bookings

Cons

None, I have found the product very helpful.

Response from Uplisting

Replied October 2020

Thanks very much for your review, Andrew! Much appreciated.