• Pros

• "This software has capabilities I'm only now learning about, and I love that we could start off simply and then use more and more features as our business and our needs grew."

• "Once set up the daily usage of VRScheduler is a breeze to use. It keeps me organized and gives me the peace of mind that I will never miss a check out clean again!"

• "It is user-friendly and simple to set up and use. Functionality is essential to my business and made my business much more efficient"

• Cons

• "It does take some focused energy to set up, but their customer service is there to help with every step."

• "Some of the setup can be a little bit repetitive but they do have tools to make this easier."

• "As with all cleaning software, it is a little arduous setting up checklists across multiple individual listings, but I can't see any workaround for that."

Browse VRScheduler Reviews

David from Uptown Apartments

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent software at a fantastic price

We couldn't be happier. VRScheduler does everything we need it to at a fraction of the cost of other software providers. It has excellent reporting functionality, great support and is complete in what it covers. Basically, it saves our business so much time, plus we have faith that it will always work properly. We would recommend this product to anyone.

Pros

The ease of scheduling. You can easily see your day or week ahead, and allocate jobs to cleaners efficiently.

Cons

Response from VRScheduler

Replied June 2020

Dear David, First of all thank you so much for choosing VRScheduler and for posting such a positive review. The fact that you say it does everything that you need, the scheduling is easy and that the reporting functionality is excellent means so much to us. We are constantly reviewing all functions in order to make improvements where possible so we will take your feedback about the checklists on board. Your recommendation is also highly appreciated and we hope that you will tell more of your colleagues in the industry about us. Kind regards Jill Mason

Tiffany from Bennington Properties, LLC

Game Changer!

VRScheduler has be been a game changer for my department. We were dealing with inefficiencies, excessive man hours scheduling and keeping track of all the operations within the department, A LOT of human error. All of these issues have been eliminated and have improved our efficiency, consistency and overall accountability. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very receptive to making changes/improvements to the software that have been very beneficial for my department. I highly recommend VRScheduler, so sad it took me so long to make this change!

Pros

Integration was super easy!! Set up was time consuming but not difficult! Auto- generates and pulls in real time from Res Software. Auto Assigns all staff requiring minimal adjustment. Ability to see schedule days, weeks, months in advance. Easy adjustment for call off's , cancellations. Less time & energy required to manage 40 field staff and 200 homes.

Cons

I would like to see some improvement in the notifications. The Issues section streamlined. It is not very user friendly, time exhaustive and duplicate issues. I'd like to someday see a communication aspect-Direct Messaging to field staff and entire team.

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

I felt VRS had more features as it pertains to a housekeeping department. Others were mostly Maintenance and Owner centered. Easy interface and it felt more dynamic, as far as ability to set features to my needs. I would not have to fight the software to make it work for me. VRS was a newer/smaller company with the ability to make changes and adjustments to meet our needs. I liked the idea of "growing" together. Other companies were "set" in their features and had little to no ability to adjust. Of course...price!!

Response from VRScheduler

Replied October 2020

Dear Tiffany, We are so happy to hear that VRScheduler was easy to integrate and managing your staff and 200 homes has become less time consuming. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding notifications and communications so we can better understand your constructive feedback. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Jill

Alessandro from Suite Spot

A complete package!

From implementation to operation, VRScheduler has helped grow our business and will be using it as long as we are in business. It is a fantastic software and a pleasure to use.

Pros

VRScheduler has changed the way we operate our business and streamlined our entire workflow from A-Z. We had someone daily entering tasks in a google calendar which resulted in lots of human error. Having VRScheduler automate this process and scheduling all our cleaning/maintenance staff has take out the guess work, and allows us to focus on growing our business knowing that all scheduling is taken care of in real time.

Cons

Any issues that came up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team resolved instantly!

Response from VRScheduler

Replied October 2020

Dear Alessandro, So very happy to hear that VRScheduler will be with your team for the long haul! We are also pleased that the real time features are beneficial to your company. Please continue to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Kind regards, Jill

LaShonne from RealVoice

VRScheduler

I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

Pros

I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

Cons

The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

Melanie from Rent In Myrtle

Makes our business run smoothly

This is just an overall solid software that does everything we need to keep operations and task scheduling from getting out of control. We couldn't run our business without it.

Pros

There are too many positives to list them all: The biggest thing that stands our for us is the fantastic customer service and onboarding training/support. The experience working with the VR Scheduler team has been the best software experience we have had. Automated scheduling of cleaning and maintenance that is smart enough to move tasks when reservations come in. Drag/drop to move a scheduled task, but smart enough not to allow any missed cleanings. Ability to assign tasks to specific employees and to see the approximate time the jobs will take. Employee start/stop on jobs for tracking payroll as well as how long a job takes. Piece pay tracking for non-hourly employees Linen packing lists Ability to assign check lists to tasks and for employees to report issues with photos that can then be made into tasks and assigned for completion. Ability to assign multiple employees or teams to the same tasks.

Cons

The learning curve would be very steep if you attempted to use VR Scheduler without any onboarding training. It could be a little more user friendly out of the box, but honestly, if you do the training, it's pretty easy to catch on, and the people at VR Scheduler are always there to help - always willing to do more training.

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

Significant pricing difference (VR Scheduler is a bargain) and we loved the software and people at VR Scheduler when we trialed it.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied September 2020

Dear Melanie, Wow, what great, great feedback. And thank you so much for highlighting our customer care. This is really important to us as you are not only buying into our product but also into our people. It is so rewarding to read about all the positives that you are now experiencing because of VRScheduler and how it makes your worklife and those of your colleagues much easier. We wish you all the very best during these challenging times and if you ever need any assistance you know where to find us. Warm regards and stay safe

Skylar from Kula Hospitality

VRScheduler is a NO BRAINER

My company is more organized than it has ever been. VRScheduler has provided me the tool to minimize operational costs while increasing our quality of services provided.

Pros

VRScheduler's software was able to be tailor fit for my housekeeping company, providing me more structure than my company has every had.

Cons

It is definitely not software I could setup on my own, it was much more difficult than what I had experienced with other products. However they are very hands on in teaching you how to use the software, providing that tailor fit setup specific to our business.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied September 2020

Hi Skylar, Wow, what a lovely review. We are so pleased that VRScheduler has made your life easier and reduced your costs. This is our ultimate aim and we are always delighted when we see satisfied clients. We are also always happy to help with the set up and with the use of the system until you feel more comfortable to use it on your own so if you have any questions, you can always contact us. Please do recommend us to your industry colleagues and thanks once again for such wonderful feedback. Kind regards

Rebecca from Ready Rental Services, LLC

Very glad that we found this

Wonderful! Staff extremely patient and helpful.

Pros

I am very glad that we found this. I had initially chosen a more expensive program mainly due to the looks visually. VR scheduler is a little outdated looking in my opinion, however, once I got past that to get to the features it was everything we were looking for. We are a hybrid company, somewhere in between a cleaning company and a vacation rental manager. We needed a lot of features, minus the reservation/booking features that compromise most other software programs. We were specifically interested in creating staff checklists. It took a little tweaking, but we got it perfect. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] taught me how to change the font size (for us older folks using our phones), bold words, etc. We were able to make changes to suit our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were wonderful (and VERY patient) in helping us get started and set up. I would very highly recommend for features. I still wish the look was a little more modern but for the price this is truly wonderful. It has saved soooo much time in scheduling and the pen and paper system that we had. Very happy that I chose this software.

Cons

Some other programs were more modern looking and a little easier to learn initially

Response from VRScheduler

Replied September 2020

Dear Rebecca Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We are over the moon that you stuck with us through the training - it really is rewarding to read that we have succeeded in giving you everything that you were looking for and that you found our prices to be really competitive. Please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry and if there is anything more that we can do for you then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards and stay safe

Kim from Safe Harbor Realty, LLC

Quality, affordable and easy to use

I need a program that would allow me to not double book, be able to schedule cleaning and maintenance from the same program, bill and do payroll. It checked all those boxes and was affordable for a new company! I give my clients 110% Customer Service as I believe I owe it to them! VRscheduler staff operate the same way which I LOVE! A lot of companies offer the same products but their follow through and CS always tends to fall short, not these ladies!

Pros

I do not like to spend my time behind a computer. I knew what I wanted in a software program and the cost and simplicity was my two main concerns. The program had to be easy to set up, to learn and not be thousands of dollars to just purchase. VRscheduler was all the above. When I do have questions and get stuck, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answer my emails in quickly and efficiently. I have never had to be on hold for a long period of time before I could move on which is priceless!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. It actually has done all they said it would & it has yet to have any software issues or updates that others have that can wipe out all your hard work!

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

Cost was a huge factor but during the demo [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very detailed when answering my questions in ways that made it easy to be able to understand the program. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always followed up later to be sure I wasn't having issues and help me with set up. Neither were "sales women" & weren't pushy like most of the other companies. They know their product and new it would sell it self! It was & still is like talking to old friends you haven't seen in a while!

Response from VRScheduler

Replied September 2020

Dear Kim, Wow, thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. It makes it all worthwhile to read these kind of comments. We are delighted that you mention our customer care and the training that we offer as it is not only a product that sells but the people behind it. We are passionate about what we do and the customers that we serve and it is good to see that this is evident. We hope that you will recommend VRScheduler to your colleagues in the industry and if we can be of any assistance going forward then please don't hesitate to contact us. Warm regards and stay safe

John from Exclusive Escapes

VRScheduler is a great product with a terrific support team, we love it

VRS meant the end of using Excel spreadsheets, wall calendars and paper to manage our issues and tasks for staff. VRS has greatly assisted with the challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning tasks and maintenance scheduling.

Pros

Easy to set up, intuitive to schedule and staff adoption levels very high.

Cons

Nothing as yet, any little changes we requested were implemented promptly and worked first time.

VR Scheduler fitted our needs

Response from VRScheduler

Replied September 2020

Dear John Thank you so much for reviewing VRScheduler. We are delighted that we have been able to assist you with your challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning and maintenance scheduling and hopefully this allows you a lot more time to concentrate on other key factors of the business. We also appreciate your comments regarding the easy set up and our staff and so we do hope that you will recommend our product to others. Warm regards and stay safe

Theresa from Smoky Mountain Clean & Cut

Excellent Program

Overall I love VRScheduler.

Pros

VRScheduler is very easy to use. It makes are invoicing, scheduling, and so much more so much easier to operate. Before using this program I was doing all of my scheduling on a large homemade desk calendar. This program is much more efficient.

Cons

Inspections on the scheduling calendar should move with the cleaning. We have sent inspectors out to cabins that have been moved to another day and didn't realize the inspection didn't move with it. We live in the mountains where cell phone service is spotty so inspectors and cleaners have difficulty accessing the information they need for the property.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied November 2020

Hi Theresa, Thank you for your glowing review of VRScheduler, it is so rewarding to hear we are making your scheduling and invoicing easier. We will reach out to you to show you how to schedule inspections to be dependant on cleans - that way they will move together as you describe. We have also recently chatted with you about our new offline dashboards, which will resolve your access issues. Thanks again for being such a long term customer, we appreciate your business.

Daniel from Destination Leavenworth

VR Scheduler is a game-changer for vacation rental managers! It has made scheduling cleaners easy.

Pros

Managing schedules for housekeepers over multiple properties that have a variety of check-out days can be a challenge to even the property manager who loves detail. VR Scheduler has made this task, not only easy, it has also shaved off hours every week, making our work more productive. With all cleanings automatically in place on the calendar for the day of check-out and assigned to the correct housekeeper or supervisor, all I have to do is click, drag and drop to place the property to move the cleaning to the day it works best for my staff. In addition, VR Scheduler not only allows employees to mark when their tasks are completed, and allows them to add notes and pictures for maintenance or damage, it also automatically updates the master calendar when the hot tub inspection is complete, when the home is clean and when a supervisor inspects the property. VR Scheduler is one of those "must haves" in the vacation rental manager's toolbox! After thirteen years of vacation rental management, this is one of the best software products I have ever used.

Cons

What's not to like? There are really no negatives--quick response time for customer service, a great product that makes my life easier, so I guess the only negative is that it takes some time to do the setup--but what software doesn't!

Response from VRScheduler

Replied January 2018

Hello Dan, Thank you for your detailed and expansive positive review of VRScheduler for your company Destination Leavenworth. We are thrilled and rewarded that you reported our vacation rental software is saving you hours and increasing production. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you to increase your operational performance. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this amazing review, it really made our day here at VRScheduler. Jill

Shelley from Vacation Rental Assistant LLC

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Value, service and a remarkable product!

We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it. We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Cons

Any cons I have experienced were quickly taken care of by the technical team and the customer service has been extremely personal and helpful!

Response from VRScheduler

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Shelley, for your 5-star review of VRScheduler vacation rental software. We are thrilled to hear that you find the software intuitive and that you are happy with our pricing and customer service. Very best, Sarah

Jessica from Sarah Bernard Chalets

This software has changed our lives!

This software has changed our lives! I wish we'd have done it sooner. It has saved us so much time and energy in managing our growing inventory of properties. The best part is our handymen, groundskeeper and housekeepers all love the system, too. It has changed the way we communicate as a team and things don't get forgotten about like they had in the past. I would recommend this software to anyone looking to streamline their property management systems. One of the best investments we've made in a long time.

Pros

automated scheduling, ease of use, tracking of billable services, how much our team love using it, how much easier it's made communication with the entire team

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied July 2020

Dear Jessica, Thanks for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to read how happy you are with VRScheduler and that your colleagues are loving it too. Your recommendation and enthusiasm is really rewarding and makes what we do all the more worthwhile. If we can help any of your other colleagues in the industry or if you need anything more from us then please don't hesitate to get in touch. With thanks, Jill Mason

Lisa from Family Time Vacation Rentals, LLC

Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!

My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

Pros

It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Cons

Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied September 2018

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff. Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly. Cheers, VRScheduler

Tyler from Effortless Rental Group

A great all-in-one tool for small and large businesses

VRS has been an amazing tool when coordinating our housekeeping teams and schedules. Virtually no bugs and customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been prompt and extremely helpful.

Pros

Detailed multi-calendar allows us (and our teams in the field) to easily visualize 100+ properties from a single, birdseye view. Task management automations are easy to setup for housekeeping.

Cons

Limitations with invoice creation and quality of the API connection with our Property Management Software. Overall, the system works just fine but we wish VRS had a few more tools to connect our tasks with our maintenance pipeline and revenue.

Cheaper and easier.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied January 2020

Hi Tyler, Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler! In regards to your requests, I have good news. We currently have invoicing via stripe in Beta, and will have an API available and a connection with Zapier that will provide the connections by the end of this quarter. I will reach out directly to dicuss. Thanks again for your amazing review! Jill

Susan from Capi's Property Management

We love this product

Huge for us is the fact that others have access to the system and it is not just dependent on one person as it was before, with our custom Access database. Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it. This system better helps us organize and coordinate.

Pros

The support from the vendor is prompt and very helpful. I like the dashboard for the staff, it is very easy for them to see their workload and complete tasks. The vendor has modified quite a few things at our request, they are very easy to work with. The system is quite robust and good value for the money.

Cons

Some of the menu options for the staff only using cell phones are a little difficult to maneuver with just a small smart phone. I would like to see a better communication tool built in (similar to whatsapp, which we currently use for updates on issues). I am not crazy about the Issues handling feature - we use it but it could be streamlined and function better for us. A couple of the reports we need that include all of the data are only available via csv export, which requires an Excel user to manipulate rather than just print a report with that information. Our staff are Spanish speakers so it would be nice if the manuals were in Spanish, and all of the options on the menus and labels were also in that language.

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

This was the only one that covered all of our major needs, almost like it was made for us.

Sheila from Brazelton's Cleaning and Linen Co

Industry: Environmental Services

Software designed with user in mind

Setting up my business was effortless with the training recieved from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was assigned to us. She answered all questions and was very diligent in every area we needed help in. She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale. Highly recommend!

Pros

This software streamlines my entire business making my job run smoother and more efficient. Easy to use and train others to use as well.

Cons

No dislikes. This program has been everything we needed.

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

We looked at and tested several programs but none offered everything we needed or was much to expensive.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Hi Sheila, Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review!! We are so happy to hear how helpful our product has been for you and your business. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer support and user training, it is so nice to hear that you felt supported during the onboarding process as well as after. Thank you again for setting aside the time to write such a great review! Elaina

Deborah from The Butler

Great scheduling system

Overall we have been very happy with the system. The support team have been very helpful when we have had questions and I am sure with some more time and training I will be able to use it to its full capacity. We implemented this system going into a very busy time of year for us so did not have the time to learn all the features but what we have been using has been great. There is a bit of work involved in setting up your initial checklists/rules etc but well worth it.

Pros

That I have all my checklists and reminders in the one place - no need for clipboards and pieces of paper that need to be filed.

Cons

That is does not have a mobile app. Although we can use it on our mobile device it is not as user friendly when trying to move between mobile dashboard and administration site. Having an app would be much more advantageous

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

VR Scheduler integrated with our booking system Hostfully and their pricing was within our budget. The sales team were very helpful, easy to get hold of and quick to respond.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Hi Deborah, Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler! We are happy to hear that the software has helped your business stay organized. In regards to working on the Administration Site, although the mobile Dashboards work great for cleaning staff, many VRScheduler Administrators have found that it is quite easy to view the scheduling piece on a mobile device with a larger screen such as a tablet. It's great to hear that you have been able to utilize our help desk. We are always ready to help with any and all questions, so keep them coming. Thank you again for taking the time to review! Elaina

Jane from FairShare Vacation Rental Property Management

VRScheduler saved my life!

VRScheduler allows me to know what I, and my staff, are doing on any given day and time. It provides a great repository of information about the properties we manage, which is a lifesaver in a time-sensitive business like vacation rentals. Because it is priced so well it allowed me to purchase when my company was just starting up, and yet it has the capacity and features that really help my business as it grows, and we don't look like outgrowing it any time soon. My staff love the convenience of accessing information on the go, and I love how easy it is to schedule staff and move tasks around. A true lifesaver!

Pros

Cons

It's not quite as intuitive as I would like, but that is overcome by the level of service provided by rep. to help me set things up and use new features as they come on board.

Christina from Superior Properties North Shore

Saves time and headaches!

We are very happy with our transition to VRScheduler. We have been able to customize it in so many ways, that make it an exceptional product for our needs! It does occasionally have glitches, but once the tech team is notified they are usually fixed right away. In general, tech support has been fantastic - which made the transition to an online platform much less overwhelming.

Pros

After 4 years of tracking vacation rental bookings and cleanings using an Excel spreadsheet and iCal, we decided that our list of 40+ clients was too unwieldy for so much manual entry. VRScheduler automatically imports bookings to a central location, and auto-generates tasks that WE identify to go along with each one. The tasks also feed into a staffing calendar, making scheduling a breeze. The best part is that the software has VASTLY decreased the likelihood of a missed booking. If the visit shows up in VRBO, it's on my calendar!

Cons

While each booking and group name imports automatically into VRScheduler, the number of guests still need to be manually entered for each group. We've been told by tech support that this is a limitation of VRBO and Airbnb (not VRScheduler) - but it's the most onerous part of using it.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied July 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with VRScheduler as your vacation rental property management software for your VRBO driven business. We are happy to have you onboard, Christina! Cheers- Sarah

Lili from Sextant Stays

Excellent Client Services, Favorable Features

CSR did an amazing job at training our team and continues to provide outstanding support. She is responsive and gives us a sentiment that she truly cares for her clients. More so, VRS has definitely added value to our guest services protocol - hope our requests can be successfully integrated as well.

Pros

Love how ways it is to set up and how user friendly program is - training the team was relatively easy. Perhaps best part of VRS is diligence of client services.

Cons

There's some specific requests we'd like to see being: 1. Ability to capture and report any reviews and ratings from guests' OTAs into VRS: particularly cleans. We'd like to correlate cleaning reviews to the cleaner for performance metrics and employee recognition 2. See who assigned the task 3. Ability to have team add cleaner from third-party cleaning company without an administrator 4. Ability to connect to Your Welcome Tablet and communicate any late check out requests

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Hi Lili, Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our Customer Support Team, and ease of setup. In regards to your list of requested functionality, thank you for your feedback, and although VRScheduler does not offer functionality that pertains to the guest side of the industry, I do like your idea of tracking quality control in the system and will present it to our Development Team. We know our customers are very busy, so thank you again for finding time in your day to write this review. Elaina

Quinn from California Vacation Villas

Excellent software to task and schedule our vacation rental staff

I know the majority of the tasks our staff is completing on any given day/week/month. I can track when the task is started, ongoing and completed and if there were any issues that arose while completing the task.

Pros

VR Scheduler is dynamic, robust software that enables us to task and schedule every activity in our vacation rental business. The developers have adapted the software to meet our needs and continue to develop additional functions/features. VR Scheduler integrates with our property management software. It is a quality, cost-effective addition to our suite of software products.

Cons

It is not a one-size fits all product and you need to be focused on how you want to utilize the different features/functions. Implementation both at an administrator and staff level takes training.

Jules from 98 squared

Super Responsive

Overall, we tried several apps, including Your Porter and Properly, but our cleaners didn't like them. The customer service for our tiny company has been amazing and supported us through learning how to use some of the many features. I recommend VRScheduler and hope they continue to grow!

Pros

VRScheduler is continuously advancing the usability and features. We are a small company with only a few listings currently and we plan to add more listings. We have had many questions about how to understand the best use of VRScheduler, and the customer service has been amazing. I have had many personalize calls to fill in the gaps and show us new features.

Cons

The learning curve can be a bit daunting especially for a smaller company only using a portion of the features however the customer service is incredibly helpful. When I have questions I get answers right away. More videos are being added which really helps me in understanding how to use some of the features.

Danna from Starfish Vacation Rentals

Excellent customer support

We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.

Pros

With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

Cons

It has taken a bit of time to get our employees adjusted to using an electronic system. If they aren't especially tech-savvy, they have a harder time. However, the representative has been very patient about helping them get up to speed.

Elaina from ATPC

VRScheduler has streamlined our business

Accuracy, ease, time saving, streamlined organization. Everything is now easily track able and kept in one place.

Pros

I can't say enough good things about VRScheduler. I have been managing the housekeeping division of a growing property care company in a premier recreation and vacation destination for 4 years now. We service vacation rentals from fully managed to just maintenance cleaning and everything in between. Before VRScheduler, I had been scheduling via emails with owners, spreadsheets with bookings and a separate database for my employee schedule. This was overwhelming, time consuming, and in busy seasons, it felt impossible to maintain accuracy. We are now up to 81 properties and are continuing to grow. VRScheduler has made this possibility a reality!

Cons

An area for property inventory would be great, and I have been told that this is currently being developed.

Kurtis from Slopeside Property Management Ltd.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Incredibly powerful software for an incredible value!

Pros

Th software is incredibly flexible. With all the different types of tasks you can really make the software schedule any kind of task around bookings, before bookings, between bookings, etc. Once setup it truly makes it easy. I am starting to see how much of a time saver the software can be as we scale up.

Cons

Response from VRScheduler

Replied October 2020

Hi Kurtis, Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We are happy to receive your great review and feedback! It is so rewarding to read that scheduling around bookings is something you find helpful and a timesaver. We wish you the very best and please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance. Kind regards, The VRScheduler Team

Pamela from Shore Details Inc

Best Customer Service I've ever encountered. Our work load has been cut in half!

Savings in staff time and money. Ability to see all that is going on with over 200 homes at a glance, from cleaning to pools I can see what jobs need to be done, which team member is taking care of the task and with the app we know where everyone is at every moment in the day.

Pros

VRScheduler has cut my costs and my time in half. Scheduling cleaning, linen as well as pool and hot tub cleaning can be a time consuming job. VRScheduler does the work for us and has also cut down on payroll time as well as billing errors. With 2 offices and over 200 homes there is a lot to attend to on a busy weekend. Team has worked to set up even the smallest detail just the way we need so that all departments and all tasks work together seemlessly.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found anything I do not like. It is easy to learn, easy to use and again, with the great customer service when we do find something we need to change, it's taken care of right away. There has been ample training along the way and for all the features not to mention the time and money I am saving... I am confident we'll be a customer for years to come. We've tried other softwares, VRSchedule is by far the best we have found for our industry and our needs

Kathy from First Class Accommodations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help.

It has saved me hours of time

Pros

It has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied January 2018

Hi Kathy, Thank you for your glowing review of our vacation rental software. Your detail around ease of communication with your staff is very helpful for potential new customers. Your customer service words make me especially grateful. It has been fantastic to work with you and First Class Accommodations. Sincerely, Jill

JOHN from Www.namasteelite.com

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Must have software for rental property management

The software is logical and easy to use. The support is second to none I felt fully supported during setup and use.

Pros

Cons

Reporting could do with some enhancement

Response from VRScheduler

Replied June 2020

Dear John Thank you very much for choosing VRScheduler. We are thrilled to read that you find it easy to use and that our support is second to none and that you would recommend us as a must have to other property rental managers. This is really encouraging and motivating for us so thank you so much. It would be great if you could contact me directly with regards to the reporting so that we can better understand what enhancements you would like to see and so I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards Jill Mason

Jesse from Epicurean Properties LLC

Fantastic Product For Managing Hospitality Staff

VRScheduler helped us get organized and streamline our turnover process for cleaning, laundry, and inventory.

Pros

We love the way this software helps us keep our turnover operations organized. Our staff loves how easy it is to assign and accept jobs, report issues, and stay on top of inventory.

Cons

There was a little bit of a learning curve with the software, but we expect that with anything this robust.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied September 2020

Hi Jesse, Thank you for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We love the headline "Fantastic product for managing hospitality staff". We are so happy that you feel more organised and that your staff find it easy to use. Job done! If we can be of any assistance in the future then you know where to find us and please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry.

Matt from AZ Holiday Homes

Perfectly designed!

Great software with a very responsive and dedicated staff. They are always improving and adding features based on user recommendations. Well done!

Pros

It had everything I was looking for as far as scheduling and running our VR operations. I am now realizing it may fully replace the other 2 programs that we use in conjunction with VR Scheduler.

Cons

I am not sure if there are any cons at this point.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Hi Matt, What a fantastic Review! It is so nice to hear that VRScheduler has been such a good fit for your business. Thank you for finding time to write this review, Elaina

Shera from Cohost with the Most

Streamline software for my short-term vacation rental company.

Wonderful! I highly recommend to those seeking an intelligent, intuitive and streamlining software. The customer service cannot be beat!

Pros

I love how CEO created a very practical and sophisticated software program that is not only easy to use but is essential for this line of work. This particular software has the capacity to Streamline all of the day to day operations as well the ability to sync calendars form various booking platforms. It makes my life much easier and is essentially error proof. One of the best things about the VR Scheduler is that you have the option to utilize only the features that best suite your company's needs... making it feel tailored made just for you.

Cons

There were a couple of confusing set-up features upon the initial set-up. Although CEO was very quick to modify what was not pertinent for my company.

Jenny from NW Island Escapes

Simply the best!

Customer service is stellar! VR scheduler is always willing to go above and beyond.

Pros

The level of customer support and care is over the top. We have been able to streamline housekeeper payroll and functionality. VR scheduler makes billing easier as well. Real time completion information are key.

Cons

As with anything new it takes time to adjust to it. That is truly the only downfall.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Hi Jenny, We take a lot of pride in our product and our Customer Support Team. We are thrilled that you are pleased with both! Thank you, Elaina

Sean from Always There Property Care

Industry: Facilities Services

VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on growing

I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

Pros

VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

Paul from SandyBlue

Great Property Management & Scheduling solution

We've been able to fully digitalise our operations team with a true digital flow of data. The rep tooks us step by step from day one through configuration and operational use. The rep's industry knowledge was key to understanding the day to day requirements of a property management team and the challenges it presents. VRS handles these challenges and offers an improved efficiency throughout the organisation and eliminates the piles of unnecessary paper !!

Pros

Ease of use Customer Support Planning Control Issue Reporting

Cons

iOS/Android Apps would be a great upgrade to this product. I believe it is on the development road map :)

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

The rep's professionalism, product knowledge and VRS features

Naomi from Sparkling Spas

Overall Great Product!

This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!

Pros

The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

Cons

It seems like there are a lot of ways to get the same task or job done in the program I feel that it would be more helpful to simplify and narrow that down.

Lot of customisation, very responsive support and they answer to new feature request quickly

I have centralized managing my crew schedule and I can quickly check if all task are assigned and accepted by the team. I increase my confidence in the planning of tasks.

Pros

THere is a lot of automation, very intuitive interface. You can do a lot of customisation to fit your need. COnnection with my channel manager make experience very smooth. It helps me to manage my cleaning schedule and to stay on top of things.

Cons

MAybe too much of customisation. There is a lot of option and it may be confusing sometime to understand what are the consequences of ticking a box. However, support is very responsive and helpfull. Dashboard for employee could be improve as they are not always savvy persons. It takes some trial and error to make them understand all functionality. They provide a link to the dashboard instead of an app to download. As people tend to be used to have a app on their screen, it take them some time to understand they can access this link as easy as an app.

Laura from Unsalted Vacations

Just what we needed

After experiencing a large growth spurt in our vacation rental business, I knew that my spreadsheets wouldn't cut it any more-there was always a looming sense of "what am I forgetting" and never a free weekend to relax and not have to worry about what I was missing. VRScheduler has been a great tool for our business and I am excited to see it in full swing this summer rental season. My housekeeping staff that have had an opportunity to use the program are very impressed, and in fact as I hire new cleaning companies during our off-season they are most impressed with the VRScheduler capabilities and have vocalized they wished everybody in the Vacation Rental Industry used it!

Pros

Cons

The set up is quite a process and a bit confusing when trying to establish rules, however the support VRScheduler offers is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always made herself available for questions!

Rebecca from Top Trip Rentals

Great customer service and streamlines our housekeeping schedule.

Pros

Less manual data entry and alerts on new bookings, an easy way to delegate tasks. Automation! It helps us automate the process of making our housekeeping schedule by instantly gathering data from our reservation software. Then all we have to do is simply move around tasks to different staff members and different days. It saves us a LOT of time and we can focus on strategizing the schedule and doing other things.

Cons

Could be a little more sophisticated in areas, app runs a little slow. Sometimes I cannot open the app easily and pull it up. I wish that I could easily access/see the dashboard view on my phone. Not as mobile friendly as I would like. Often times we are managing the schedule remotely or on-the-go and our mobile is our only tool and we need to see the big picture. I want to know what everyone is doing and where everyone is at on my phone.

Corrine from Whistler Platinum Reservations Ltd

This software has changed the way we operate - for the better!

Excellent level of service we have seen a steady stream of software enhancements made already. The value is excellent for how powerful this software is to our operational efficiencies.

Pros

The automation and level of customisation available make this a very powerful piece of software for property managers. The amount of time and the reduction of human error has made such a positive impact on our operations. The buy-in from all of our employees has been extremely positive.

Cons

The set-up was a bit more time consuming then I had originally anticipated, however well worth the time invested. In regards to ease of use, the program is very user-friendly for the average user. Learning to navigate the automation rules was something that took some trial and error, but that is also due to the power of how many options you have. Support was always available to assist when needed.

Zelda from Natapoc Lodging

Great for scheduling

Pros

Flexibility. Ability to add one off tasks. Ability to know where and what your employees are doing.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve. Once past that it is easy to adapt to your business.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Hi Zelda, We appreciate your great review! There is a bit to learn upon the initial setup of VRScheduler as with most software systems. We do offer customer support via screen share through the entire process and we hope that you found that helpful. Thank you for taking time out of your day to offer feedback, Elaina

Sandra from Top Trip Rentals

Excellent product, it has definitely helped streamline our cleaning and maintenance.

I was previously keeping track of cleanings and delegating cleanings manually and using this software has enabled me to be more efficient and productive and has minimized the amount my human error margin.

Pros

LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My point of contact is superb. Always super quick to reply, friendly, professional, and most importantly she knows her stuff and has resolved any issues and answered any question I've thrown her way. The software is also pretty simple and easy to learn and therefore easy to teach others how to use.

Cons

The only downside I would say is that when they do updates (which fortunately isn't that often) the software will act a little buggy for a day or two, but nothing major. Definitely small ticket items such as a cleaning showing up twice, but if you contact them they'll always fix it.

Daniel from Summit Retreats

We Highly Recommend It

Pros

I've tested number of different solutions and VRScheduler is definitely the best one. Reliability, number of customizable features and EXCELLENT customer service is what makes it stand out. We have been using it ourselves and highly recommend it.

Cons

I can't think of anything. The software is great and even our employees love it.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your strong recommendation Daniel! It is great to hear you are happy with VRScheduler. Elaina

Asha from Roelens Vacation Rentals

My VRScheduler Experience

My overall experience with VRScheduler has been nothing but positive.

Pros

I love the ability to customize the software to your individual use. From notifications to implementing the individual rules. The onboarding steps were exceptional in their ability to walk you through each step of the initial setup. If we had trouble resolving a problem, our contact was amazing. She responded diligently to all questions and concerns, even sending extra videos for us as well as pictures to help clarify any and all confusion I might have had during the process.

Cons

I personally didn't find many cons with this software.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Hi Asha, Thank you for your 5-star review! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our product. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Elaina

Brittany from Smart Stays

Scheduling for Vacational Rentals

VRscheduler was a game changer for us, as we schedule up to 125 cleans per week, as well as maintenance items. Everything is all in one place now and I can instantly see as tasks are completed rather than having to call around to each service provider for follow ups. Jill was absolutely amazing during our set up and she is always available when questions come up! Thanks again to VRscheduler for creating such an awesome software!

Pros

The drag and drop scheduling is so easy and quick! I went from spending 1-2 hours a week drafting a schedule for the following week and another 1-2 hours that week making changes TO using vrscheduler which allows me to spend 5 minutes tops per day scheduling 1.5 to 2 weeks ahead of time! Talk about time saving!

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about the software.

Joel from Gebrüder Hartmann GmbH

Superb service, a feel-good product

Pros

Once you're famiiliar with the software it is very easy to use and saves a lot of time and energy. The software has a lot of options to customize the functionality. With VRscheduler we have a solution that works excellent for our needs. When we asked for a German version the team responded quickly and together we launched the German version within a 2 or 3 weeks. Very cool team.

Cons

After thinking a couple Minutes about a reasonable Con I come to realize that for us there i none.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied October 2020

Dear Joel, Thank you for your very positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our team has addressed your needs, including the German version. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback or concerns. Kind regards, Jill

A Tremendous Asset For our Company

This has been a very positive experience for our organization as a whole. The integration went very smoothly and we can't imagine functioning without it now.

Pros

The high touch customer service was super helpful as we learned how to integrate this software into our daily use.

Cons

We are satisfied with all aspects of the software.

Regina from MerMaid Resort Services

Great Time Saver

Time management, scheduling and payroll great time saving tool. I use the departure and cleaning schedule for billing which is again saving us a great deal of time.

Pros

How easy the learning curve was for staff and employees. Love the ICal link for VRBO and Airbnb Best points scheduling and quick reports. Very affordable for all it does.

Cons

We are very pleased It does exactly what we purchased it to do for us

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

We looked at a number of products. It took us about 6 months to find VRScheduler and it was a perfect fit for our company

Response from VRScheduler

Replied March 2020

Hi Regina, Thank you for the great review. We love to hear that our software is such a huge time saver for you and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you, Elaina

Worth Every Penny!

Pros

Managing people and their schedules is on of the most difficult tasks for any business and VR Scheduler makes it an absolute breeze! From automatically updating employees’ schedules to keeping track of pay, we’ve undoubtedly saved countless hours on such time consuming administrative tasks. Customer support was always available and had an answer for any question we could think of.

Cons

The only thing I disliked was how the software isn’t really intuitive. Once you get the hang of it, it’s not so bad but I can absolutely see why one on one walkthroughs are required. The amazing CS team makes up for this 100% though.

Dana from Shore Details

Love VRS

VRS has been very helpful and useful for our whole company. Customer support, has been amazing at assisting and is always available when needed.

Pros

It is very user friendly and will sync with other calendars

Cons

A lot of data needed. Once put in everything works great though.