• Pros

• "This software has capabilities I'm only now learning about, and I love that we could start off simply and then use more and more features as our business and our needs grew."

• "Once set up the daily usage of VRScheduler is a breeze to use. It keeps me organized and gives me the peace of mind that I will never miss a check out clean again!"

• "This software streamlines my entire business making my job run smoother and more efficient. Easy to use and train others to use as well. "

• Cons

• "It does take some focused energy to set up, but their customer service is there to help with every step."

• "The user interface looks outdated. It's not a very friendly experience, but it is certainly functional. "

• "Any cons I have experienced were quickly taken care of by the technical team and the customer service has been extremely personal and helpful!"

Browse VRScheduler Reviews

Quinn from California Vacation Villas

Excellent software to task and schedule our vacation rental staff

I know the majority of the tasks our staff is completing on any given day/week/month. I can track when the task is started, ongoing and completed and if there were any issues that arose while completing the task.

Pros

VR Scheduler is dynamic, robust software that enables us to task and schedule every activity in our vacation rental business. The developers have adapted the software to meet our needs and continue to develop additional functions/features. VR Scheduler integrates with our property management software. It is a quality, cost-effective addition to our suite of software products.

Cons

It is not a one-size fits all product and you need to be focused on how you want to utilize the different features/functions. Implementation both at an administrator and staff level takes training.

Tyler from Effortless Rental Group

A great all-in-one tool for small and large businesses

VRS has been an amazing tool when coordinating our housekeeping teams and schedules. Virtually no bugs and customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been prompt and extremely helpful.

Pros

Detailed multi-calendar allows us (and our teams in the field) to easily visualize 100+ properties from a single, birdseye view. Task management automations are easy to setup for housekeeping.

Cons

Limitations with invoice creation and quality of the API connection with our Property Management Software. Overall, the system works just fine but we wish VRS had a few more tools to connect our tasks with our maintenance pipeline and revenue.

Cheaper and easier.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied January 2020

Hi Tyler, Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler! In regards to your requests, I have good news. We currently have invoicing via stripe in Beta, and will have an API available and a connection with Zapier that will provide the connections by the end of this quarter. I will reach out directly to dicuss. Thanks again for your amazing review! Jill

Susan from Capi's Property Management

We love this product

Huge for us is the fact that others have access to the system and it is not just dependent on one person as it was before, with our custom Access database. Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it. This system better helps us organize and coordinate.

Pros

The support from the vendor is prompt and very helpful. I like the dashboard for the staff, it is very easy for them to see their workload and complete tasks. The vendor has modified quite a few things at our request, they are very easy to work with. The system is quite robust and good value for the money.

Cons

Some of the menu options for the staff only using cell phones are a little difficult to maneuver with just a small smart phone. I would like to see a better communication tool built in (similar to whatsapp, which we currently use for updates on issues). I am not crazy about the Issues handling feature - we use it but it could be streamlined and function better for us. A couple of the reports we need that include all of the data are only available via csv export, which requires an Excel user to manipulate rather than just print a report with that information. Our staff are Spanish speakers so it would be nice if the manuals were in Spanish, and all of the options on the menus and labels were also in that language.

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

This was the only one that covered all of our major needs, almost like it was made for us.

LaShonne from RealVoice

VRScheduler

I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

Pros

I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

Cons

The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

Christina from Superior Properties North Shore

Saves time and headaches!

We are very happy with our transition to VRScheduler. We have been able to customize it in so many ways, that make it an exceptional product for our needs! It does occasionally have glitches, but once the tech team is notified they are usually fixed right away. In general, tech support has been fantastic - which made the transition to an online platform much less overwhelming.

Pros

After 4 years of tracking vacation rental bookings and cleanings using an Excel spreadsheet and iCal, we decided that our list of 40+ clients was too unwieldy for so much manual entry. VRScheduler automatically imports bookings to a central location, and auto-generates tasks that WE identify to go along with each one. The tasks also feed into a staffing calendar, making scheduling a breeze. The best part is that the software has VASTLY decreased the likelihood of a missed booking. If the visit shows up in VRBO, it's on my calendar!

Cons

While each booking and group name imports automatically into VRScheduler, the number of guests still need to be manually entered for each group. We've been told by tech support that this is a limitation of VRBO and Airbnb (not VRScheduler) - but it's the most onerous part of using it.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied July 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with VRScheduler as your vacation rental property management software for your VRBO driven business. We are happy to have you onboard, Christina! Cheers- Sarah

Jules from 98 squared

Super Responsive

Overall, we tried several apps, including Your Porter and Properly, but our cleaners didn't like them. The customer service for our tiny company has been amazing and supported us through learning how to use some of the many features. I recommend VRScheduler and hope they continue to grow!

Pros

VRScheduler is continuously advancing the usability and features. We are a small company with only a few listings currently and we plan to add more listings. We have had many questions about how to understand the best use of VRScheduler, and the customer service has been amazing. I have had many personalize calls to fill in the gaps and show us new features.

Cons

The learning curve can be a bit daunting especially for a smaller company only using a portion of the features however the customer service is incredibly helpful. When I have questions I get answers right away. More videos are being added which really helps me in understanding how to use some of the features.

Sheila from Brazelton's Cleaning and Linen Co

Industry: Environmental Services

Software designed with user in mind

Setting up my business was effortless with the training recieved from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was assigned to us. She answered all questions and was very diligent in every area we needed help in. She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale. Highly recommend!

Pros

Cons

No dislikes. This program has been everything we needed.

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

We looked at and tested several programs but none offered everything we needed or was much to expensive.

Paul from SandyBlue

Great Property Management & Scheduling solution

We've been able to fully digitalise our operations team with a true digital flow of data. The rep tooks us step by step from day one through configuration and operational use. The rep's industry knowledge was key to understanding the day to day requirements of a property management team and the challenges it presents. VRS handles these challenges and offers an improved efficiency throughout the organisation and eliminates the piles of unnecessary paper !!

Pros

Ease of use Customer Support Planning Control Issue Reporting

Cons

iOS/Android Apps would be a great upgrade to this product. I believe it is on the development road map :)

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

The rep's professionalism, product knowledge and VRS features

Deborah from The Butler

Great scheduling system

Overall we have been very happy with the system. The support team have been very helpful when we have had questions and I am sure with some more time and training I will be able to use it to its full capacity. We implemented this system going into a very busy time of year for us so did not have the time to learn all the features but what we have been using has been great. There is a bit of work involved in setting up your initial checklists/rules etc but well worth it.

Pros

That I have all my checklists and reminders in the one place - no need for clipboards and pieces of paper that need to be filed.

Cons

That is does not have a mobile app. Although we can use it on our mobile device it is not as user friendly when trying to move between mobile dashboard and administration site. Having an app would be much more advantageous

Reasons for Choosing VRScheduler

VR Scheduler integrated with our booking system Hostfully and their pricing was within our budget. The sales team were very helpful, easy to get hold of and quick to respond.

Matt from AZ Holiday Homes

Perfectly designed!

Great software with a very responsive and dedicated staff. They are always improving and adding features based on user recommendations. Well done!

Pros

It had everything I was looking for as far as scheduling and running our VR operations. I am now realizing it may fully replace the other 2 programs that we use in conjunction with VR Scheduler.

Cons

I am not sure if there are any cons at this point.

Daniel from Destination Leavenworth

VR Scheduler is a game-changer for vacation rental managers! It has made scheduling cleaners easy.

Pros

Managing schedules for housekeepers over multiple properties that have a variety of check-out days can be a challenge to even the property manager who loves detail. VR Scheduler has made this task, not only easy, it has also shaved off hours every week, making our work more productive. With all cleanings automatically in place on the calendar for the day of check-out and assigned to the correct housekeeper or supervisor, all I have to do is click, drag and drop to place the property to move the cleaning to the day it works best for my staff. In addition, VR Scheduler not only allows employees to mark when their tasks are completed, and allows them to add notes and pictures for maintenance or damage, it also automatically updates the master calendar when the hot tub inspection is complete, when the home is clean and when a supervisor inspects the property. VR Scheduler is one of those "must haves" in the vacation rental manager's toolbox! After thirteen years of vacation rental management, this is one of the best software products I have ever used.

Cons

What's not to like? There are really no negatives--quick response time for customer service, a great product that makes my life easier, so I guess the only negative is that it takes some time to do the setup--but what software doesn't!

Response from VRScheduler

Replied January 2018

Hello Dan, Thank you for your detailed and expansive positive review of VRScheduler for your company Destination Leavenworth. We are thrilled and rewarded that you reported our vacation rental software is saving you hours and increasing production. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you to increase your operational performance. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this amazing review, it really made our day here at VRScheduler. Jill

Shelley from Vacation Rental Assistant LLC

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Value, service and a remarkable product!

We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it. We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Cons

Response from VRScheduler

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Shelley, for your 5-star review of VRScheduler vacation rental software. We are thrilled to hear that you find the software intuitive and that you are happy with our pricing and customer service. Very best, Sarah

Lisa from Family Time Vacation Rentals, LLC

Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!

My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

Pros

It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Cons

Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied September 2018

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff. Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly. Cheers, VRScheduler

Jane from FairShare Vacation Rental Property Management

VRScheduler saved my life!

VRScheduler allows me to know what I, and my staff, are doing on any given day and time. It provides a great repository of information about the properties we manage, which is a lifesaver in a time-sensitive business like vacation rentals. Because it is priced so well it allowed me to purchase when my company was just starting up, and yet it has the capacity and features that really help my business as it grows, and we don't look like outgrowing it any time soon. My staff love the convenience of accessing information on the go, and I love how easy it is to schedule staff and move tasks around. A true lifesaver!

Pros

Cons

It's not quite as intuitive as I would like, but that is overcome by the level of service provided by rep. to help me set things up and use new features as they come on board.

Danna from Starfish Vacation Rentals

Excellent customer support

We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.

Pros

With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

Cons

It has taken a bit of time to get our employees adjusted to using an electronic system. If they aren't especially tech-savvy, they have a harder time. However, the representative has been very patient about helping them get up to speed.

Elaina from ATPC

VRScheduler has streamlined our business

Accuracy, ease, time saving, streamlined organization. Everything is now easily track able and kept in one place.

Pros

I can't say enough good things about VRScheduler. I have been managing the housekeeping division of a growing property care company in a premier recreation and vacation destination for 4 years now. We service vacation rentals from fully managed to just maintenance cleaning and everything in between. Before VRScheduler, I had been scheduling via emails with owners, spreadsheets with bookings and a separate database for my employee schedule. This was overwhelming, time consuming, and in busy seasons, it felt impossible to maintain accuracy. We are now up to 81 properties and are continuing to grow. VRScheduler has made this possibility a reality!

Cons

An area for property inventory would be great, and I have been told that this is currently being developed.

Pamela from Shore Details Inc

Best Customer Service I've ever encountered. Our work load has been cut in half!

Savings in staff time and money. Ability to see all that is going on with over 200 homes at a glance, from cleaning to pools I can see what jobs need to be done, which team member is taking care of the task and with the app we know where everyone is at every moment in the day.

Pros

VRScheduler has cut my costs and my time in half. Scheduling cleaning, linen as well as pool and hot tub cleaning can be a time consuming job. VRScheduler does the work for us and has also cut down on payroll time as well as billing errors. With 2 offices and over 200 homes there is a lot to attend to on a busy weekend. Team has worked to set up even the smallest detail just the way we need so that all departments and all tasks work together seemlessly.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found anything I do not like. It is easy to learn, easy to use and again, with the great customer service when we do find something we need to change, it's taken care of right away. There has been ample training along the way and for all the features not to mention the time and money I am saving... I am confident we'll be a customer for years to come. We've tried other softwares, VRSchedule is by far the best we have found for our industry and our needs

Kathy from First Class Accommodations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help.

It has saved me hours of time

Pros

It has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied January 2018

Hi Kathy, Thank you for your glowing review of our vacation rental software. Your detail around ease of communication with your staff is very helpful for potential new customers. Your customer service words make me especially grateful. It has been fantastic to work with you and First Class Accommodations. Sincerely, Jill

Shera from Cohost with the Most

Streamline software for my short-term vacation rental company.

Wonderful! I highly recommend to those seeking an intelligent, intuitive and streamlining software. The customer service cannot be beat!

Pros

I love how CEO created a very practical and sophisticated software program that is not only easy to use but is essential for this line of work. This particular software has the capacity to Streamline all of the day to day operations as well the ability to sync calendars form various booking platforms. It makes my life much easier and is essentially error proof. One of the best things about the VR Scheduler is that you have the option to utilize only the features that best suite your company's needs... making it feel tailored made just for you.

Cons

There were a couple of confusing set-up features upon the initial set-up. Although CEO was very quick to modify what was not pertinent for my company.

Sean from Always There Property Care

Industry: Facilities Services

VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on growing

I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

Pros

VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

Naomi from Sparkling Spas

Overall Great Product!

This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!

Pros

The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

Cons

It seems like there are a lot of ways to get the same task or job done in the program I feel that it would be more helpful to simplify and narrow that down.

Lot of customisation, very responsive support and they answer to new feature request quickly

I have centralized managing my crew schedule and I can quickly check if all task are assigned and accepted by the team. I increase my confidence in the planning of tasks.

Pros

THere is a lot of automation, very intuitive interface. You can do a lot of customisation to fit your need. COnnection with my channel manager make experience very smooth. It helps me to manage my cleaning schedule and to stay on top of things.

Cons

MAybe too much of customisation. There is a lot of option and it may be confusing sometime to understand what are the consequences of ticking a box. However, support is very responsive and helpfull. Dashboard for employee could be improve as they are not always savvy persons. It takes some trial and error to make them understand all functionality. They provide a link to the dashboard instead of an app to download. As people tend to be used to have a app on their screen, it take them some time to understand they can access this link as easy as an app.

Laura from Unsalted Vacations

Just what we needed

After experiencing a large growth spurt in our vacation rental business, I knew that my spreadsheets wouldn't cut it any more-there was always a looming sense of "what am I forgetting" and never a free weekend to relax and not have to worry about what I was missing. VRScheduler has been a great tool for our business and I am excited to see it in full swing this summer rental season. My housekeeping staff that have had an opportunity to use the program are very impressed, and in fact as I hire new cleaning companies during our off-season they are most impressed with the VRScheduler capabilities and have vocalized they wished everybody in the Vacation Rental Industry used it!

Pros

Cons

The set up is quite a process and a bit confusing when trying to establish rules, however the support VRScheduler offers is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always made herself available for questions!

Lili from Sextant Stays

Excellent Client Services, Favorable Features

CSR did an amazing job at training our team and continues to provide outstanding support. She is responsive and gives us a sentiment that she truly cares for her clients. More so, VRS has definitely added value to our guest services protocol - hope our requests can be successfully integrated as well.

Pros

Love how ways it is to set up and how user friendly program is - training the team was relatively easy. Perhaps best part of VRS is diligence of client services.

Cons

There's some specific requests we'd like to see being: 1. Ability to capture and report any reviews and ratings from guests' OTAs into VRS: particularly cleans. We'd like to correlate cleaning reviews to the cleaner for performance metrics and employee recognition 2. See who assigned the task 3. Ability to have team add cleaner from third-party cleaning company without an administrator 4. Ability to connect to Your Welcome Tablet and communicate any late check out requests

Jenny from NW Island Escapes

Simply the best!

Customer service is stellar! VR scheduler is always willing to go above and beyond.

Pros

The level of customer support and care is over the top. We have been able to streamline housekeeper payroll and functionality. VR scheduler makes billing easier as well. Real time completion information are key.

Cons

As with anything new it takes time to adjust to it. That is truly the only downfall.

Rebecca from Top Trip Rentals

Great customer service and streamlines our housekeeping schedule.

Pros

Less manual data entry and alerts on new bookings, an easy way to delegate tasks. Automation! It helps us automate the process of making our housekeeping schedule by instantly gathering data from our reservation software. Then all we have to do is simply move around tasks to different staff members and different days. It saves us a LOT of time and we can focus on strategizing the schedule and doing other things.

Cons

Could be a little more sophisticated in areas, app runs a little slow. Sometimes I cannot open the app easily and pull it up. I wish that I could easily access/see the dashboard view on my phone. Not as mobile friendly as I would like. Often times we are managing the schedule remotely or on-the-go and our mobile is our only tool and we need to see the big picture. I want to know what everyone is doing and where everyone is at on my phone.

Corrine from Whistler Platinum Reservations Ltd

This software has changed the way we operate - for the better!

Excellent level of service we have seen a steady stream of software enhancements made already. The value is excellent for how powerful this software is to our operational efficiencies.

Pros

The automation and level of customisation available make this a very powerful piece of software for property managers. The amount of time and the reduction of human error has made such a positive impact on our operations. The buy-in from all of our employees has been extremely positive.

Cons

The set-up was a bit more time consuming then I had originally anticipated, however well worth the time invested. In regards to ease of use, the program is very user-friendly for the average user. Learning to navigate the automation rules was something that took some trial and error, but that is also due to the power of how many options you have. Support was always available to assist when needed.

Sandra from Top Trip Rentals

Excellent product, it has definitely helped streamline our cleaning and maintenance.

I was previously keeping track of cleanings and delegating cleanings manually and using this software has enabled me to be more efficient and productive and has minimized the amount my human error margin.

Pros

LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My point of contact is superb. Always super quick to reply, friendly, professional, and most importantly she knows her stuff and has resolved any issues and answered any question I've thrown her way. The software is also pretty simple and easy to learn and therefore easy to teach others how to use.

Cons

The only downside I would say is that when they do updates (which fortunately isn't that often) the software will act a little buggy for a day or two, but nothing major. Definitely small ticket items such as a cleaning showing up twice, but if you contact them they'll always fix it.

Brittany from Smart Stays

Scheduling for Vacational Rentals

VRscheduler was a game changer for us, as we schedule up to 125 cleans per week, as well as maintenance items. Everything is all in one place now and I can instantly see as tasks are completed rather than having to call around to each service provider for follow ups. Jill was absolutely amazing during our set up and she is always available when questions come up! Thanks again to VRscheduler for creating such an awesome software!

Pros

The drag and drop scheduling is so easy and quick! I went from spending 1-2 hours a week drafting a schedule for the following week and another 1-2 hours that week making changes TO using vrscheduler which allows me to spend 5 minutes tops per day scheduling 1.5 to 2 weeks ahead of time! Talk about time saving!

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about the software.

Daniel from Summit Retreats

We Highly Recommend It

Pros

I've tested number of different solutions and VRScheduler is definitely the best one. Reliability, number of customizable features and EXCELLENT customer service is what makes it stand out. We have been using it ourselves and highly recommend it.

Cons

I can't think of anything. The software is great and even our employees love it.

A Tremendous Asset For our Company

This has been a very positive experience for our organization as a whole. The integration went very smoothly and we can't imagine functioning without it now.

Pros

The high touch customer service was super helpful as we learned how to integrate this software into our daily use.

Cons

We are satisfied with all aspects of the software.

Worth Every Penny!

Pros

Managing people and their schedules is on of the most difficult tasks for any business and VR Scheduler makes it an absolute breeze! From automatically updating employees schedules to keeping track of pay, weve undoubtedly saved countless hours on such time consuming administrative tasks. Customer support was always available and had an answer for any question we could think of.

Cons

The only thing I disliked was how the software isnt really intuitive. Once you get the hang of it, its not so bad but I can absolutely see why one on one walkthroughs are required. The amazing CS team makes up for this 100% though.

Asha from Roelens Vacation Rentals

My VRScheduler Experience

My overall experience with VRScheduler has been nothing but positive.

Pros

I love the ability to customize the software to your individual use. From notifications to implementing the individual rules. The onboarding steps were exceptional in their ability to walk you through each step of the initial setup. If we had trouble resolving a problem, our contact was amazing. She responded diligently to all questions and concerns, even sending extra videos for us as well as pictures to help clarify any and all confusion I might have had during the process.

Cons

I personally didn't find many cons with this software.

Dana from Shore Details

Love VRS

VRS has been very helpful and useful for our whole company. Customer support, has been amazing at assisting and is always available when needed.

Pros

It is very user friendly and will sync with other calendars

Cons

A lot of data needed. Once put in everything works great though.

Cathy from Roelens Vacations

Great Addition to Manage our Operations

Excellent. Customer support is unmatched!

Pros

The software integrates great with our booking software - Streamline VRS. It helps us manage multiple calendars and also allows all team members to be notified and kept informed of events during the day. It is robust and has wonderful features to customize your needs.

Cons

There is nothing I can say I didn't like about the software. It has a lot of features and you need to devote the time to training and learning all that the software can do.

Jenny from Northwest Island Escapes

Like This Program

Overall, I enjoy this program. I can track what I need to and give answers to people when they have questions.

Pros

I feel this is very user friendly. I've been able to figure out most items on my own, but when I have questions, my support person is extremely helpful. I have even been able to train my counterpart over the phone. It's so nice to track employees, housecleanings, maintenance issues, etc.

Cons

There are a few kinks that I've come across that make it a little time consuming for some tasks - but they have integrated some of my suggestions almost immediately for ease of use.

Amelie from White Sail Realty

VR Scheduler has helped us to standardize and simplify daily scheduling activities for our property

Pros

The customer service was great! They put a lot of effort into getting us set up and adapting the software to our needs. One of our favorite tools is the iCal feature. Bookings automatically syndicate to our employees calendars, so they can check their schedules and tasks on their mobile device on the go. The automation saves us a lot of time and is more accurate.

Cons

The setup can be a little tricky. It can be complicated at first to set up your employees. Once the setup is done and your employees are trained on using the Scheduler, the time spent will be worth it.

Zelda from Natapoc Lodging

Great for scheduling

Pros

Flexibility. Ability to add one off tasks. Ability to know where and what your employees are doing.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve. Once past that it is easy to adapt to your business.

Regina from MerMaid Resort Services

Great Time Saver

Time management, scheduling and payroll great time saving tool. I use the departure and cleaning schedule for billing which is again saving us a great deal of time.

Pros

How easy the learning curve was for staff and employees. Love the ICal link for VRBO and Airbnb Best points scheduling and quick reports. Very affordable for all it does.

Cons

We are very pleased It does exactly what we purchased it to do for us

Michelle from Leavenworth Great Escapes

VRScheduler has been a life saver for myslef and my staff especially through our busy season!

Scheduling cleaning staff, scheduling maintenance tasks & having a great master calendar at a glance.

Pros

Was easy to set up and use from the start and one of the rep is extremely helpful and personable. My cleaning and maintenance staff have loved using it and we are all saving valuable time. It was a wonderful tool while I traveled for a week, staff was able to communicate with me and easily alert me of issues.

Cons

I would love to have an app for my phone.

Response from VRScheduler

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software, Michelle. We are so happy to be working with you!

Joshua from EdenStay Homes

Reliable, Easy-to-Use Cleaner Scheduling Software

I'm very happy with this software and feel like it's a great value for what you get/how it affects my business.

Pros

Training on how to use the software stands out as unique about VRScheduler. They did a great job walking me through setup and implementation using screen sharing, ensuring I know how to use the software and following up to make sure it's going well. It's reliable and does exactly what it's supposed to.

Marianne from Brunners Lodge

I thought I didn't need this, but now we can't live without it!!

We are having better communication between office employees and on site employees!! It has stream lined maintenance issues and ensured they don't fall through the cracks.

Pros

I love knowing when the staff are done cleaning a home and that they have to go through a checklist before indicating it is done. I love the color coding and ability to add notes about groups check-in or out special needs. Being able to communicate with the staff without having to text back and forth.

Helen from Consumer services

Love this program

This program has freed up a great deal of my time and makes it much easier for my manager to organize her time. I have to say that Customer support is an amazing resource to have.They simply gets us and never hesitates to answer any questions that arise.

Pros

It takes hours away from scheduling and juggling many many clients and their different calendars and endless texts, calls and emails.

Cons

I'll let you know when I discover something.

Mike from Smart Stays

Great product and also support

We're excited to get to using this daily and gaining convenience and efficiencies. The reps made the startup and onboarding entertaining and super easy!

Pros

Collectively summarizing your tasks and workforce in a easy to use and broad view format. A definite time saver!

Cons

Nothing seems to be missing here. This is a great piece to add to your vr software set of management tools.

David from Stay Montana

Amazing software!

Pros

This software has greatly helped our companies organization in housekeeping, maintenance, scheduling and our vendor management.

Cons

Initial training is very vague and we have to come back a lot with questions. The rep is very responsive though so its not an issue.

Betty from Always there property care

Vrscheduler works great for every aspect that I use it for in cleaning vacation rentals.

Pros

I like everything about the software. It seems to manage our tasks really well and keeps everything organized.

Cons

maybe be able to reopen a task after it was completed in case you had to go back and do something else that you need to clock time for.

Great product

Pros

It has helped my dad double his property rental business from 50 to 100 units. Exciting product that has made running so many properties a breeze

Cons

I would have liked some more help getting going. It was tricky to onboard my over 100 properties. Thanks for a great product nonetheless.

Tina from The Alpine Stube

Positive experience so far, has helped streamline parts of our booking process

Pros

My husband and I manage our vacation rental on our own but we utilize an outside cleaning company. They recently switched to the VRScheduler system. It has been easy to use, I no longer have to manually send a spreadsheet of upcoming bookings. I am able to easily view all bookings, scheduled cleanings and most importantly reports of any damage in a very timely manner. Love how it integrates easily with our Airbnb and Homeaway. Less work on my end, no longer have to update separate calendars. I really like it so far!

Michelle from Love Leavenworth

Industry: Facilities Services

it has made scheduling time cut in 1/2 which saves money!

save time and more efficient operations tracking

Pros

how very easy it is to customize to my business needs/goals user friendly/ having the programmer listen to my feedback and build in to the system, it can grow with my company needs

Cons

not ability to block out time off requests from auto scheduling/ color coded regions only-more employee information field