• Pros

• "It is very user friendly and doesn’t take long to get used to the workings of the app. It integrates everything and will save me a lot of time for my 8 properties going forward. "

• "Automation is great! Is very easy to use and it's great to have an app so I can check it quiq! Also automation with SMS is great "

• "Very easy and intuitive software. I have found it to be the easiest so far."

• Cons

• "I believe Porter is trying to do too much, which is absolutely unnecessary in my option. Great app, great concept but some unnecessary tools. "

• "Can be slow at times but overall we are very happy"

• "email support is working great however chat will be better"

Browse Your Porter App Reviews

Yvette from OMACO AS

Great tool to manage guest booking and more

Great product & great support staff

Pros

- fantastic support team behind. - solid, trustworthy company behind the software. - software that fullfills my booking need and more: -- coordinate who has booked on Airbnb and booking.com to avoid doublebooking -- make webpage free via Your Porter App system (they also offer to use own domain for a fee) --Automation of day to day actions, like sending welcome email -possible to test it out before buying (also good because one has not started to earn money yet, so the tool helps one make money first before asking for money). - I only have one listing and the company support me having many questions even though I am very small w/only 1 listing.

Cons

Have nothing negative to say. It is just a very good tool with extremely good and helpful support staff.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

1/ Open regarding pricing. 2/ Easy to just start and not having to wait after the weekend to have an interview or demo and maybe hopefully then getting the price of the product. 3/ Free test period 4/ Seemed serious and not an extremely big cooperation that would not take me who has just one listing seriously. 5/ The research I did indicated this is a up and comping company.

Matthew from Care Concierge

Using Your Porter Vs Other PMS/CM applications

Its a great app. Our company went through 4 other apps before settling with your porter.

Pros

-Lets start by simply putting they connect to the listings very easily/fast -Automated MSG is a must these days and is a plus that we can send SMS or Whatsapp msg. (The Whatsapp feature would be a lot better if we didn't have to add every guest to out contacts but I do understand that not in your control). -The task manager is also a must for cleaners and maintenance. (we don't use it as much as we should but it is a great tool to have once we get more properties) -The integration with Booking/VRBO is also a plus. Some of the better PMS services only have airbnb and VRBO and other have over 100+ and they don't matter. sorry to say this but maybe people around the world use these very small websites to book accommodations but to me its just too small a market to even use and waste time connecting to. (Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com are the main ones to look for) -Of course the calendar and timeline feature is good but every single PMS/CM has this and some are better and some are worse. They work and that's all that matters. -The booster feature seems good but who knows if it really works. The algorithms change for all the aps to know if updating a photo here and there actually does anything. The truth is if your using any of these apps the best way to take advantage of them is to use a dynamic pricing app with them. -Last thing...use a dynamic pricing app with this to get the best use of the calendar and pricing together. It saves time and brings in more money.

Cons

-Not a fan of the fact you need to have the default language in English. I live in France and although the app automatically changes the language, when you want to send a quick one time MSG it always sends it in English and doesn't have the option to change it to the secondary language. (at least on the mobile app). -last is the automated msg. This has been the best feature we have used on any PMS apps and is an MUST for us going forward. Your Porters has a decent interface and is simple to use but sometimes we wish they had more A.I features that can detect keywords and auto reply. For example: We continuously get asked for our address no matter how many times its on our listing, but if the app could detect when someone askes these obvious questions it will send a msg back right away it would be PERFECT! these days more and more apps are doing this type of auto MSG and I think if Your porter continues to update this feature we will never leave.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

We were going through all the types of apps for short term rentals that has 4 main things -compatible with Pricelabs -Tasks for cleaners / maintenance workers -direct booking feature / website -AUTO MESSAGES! (most important time saver) with that being said almost all the apps we tried we for small businesses like ours that mainly focused on Airbnb.

Daniel from The Pearl Guest House

If its not one things its another

I am losing patience and currently shopping for another service

Pros

90% of the time this software works great and does whats its promised. Unfortunately 90% just isnt good enough

Cons

There always seems to be some annoying glitch going on with this software. First its pushing the wrong prices to airbnb. Then it's blocking the calendar off incorrectly. Lately customer support has been telling me to contact airbnb with my issues, but if you are going to offer "Full Integration" you need to own it when something doesn't work right. On top of that the user interface is very clunky and non-intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

I thought that getting a paid service would eliminate all the glitches.

Kent from Jandi Holiday

Excellent Airbnb management tool, wish I used it sooner

Pros

The booking engine, automated messaging and Airbnb ranking features.

Cons

Paying $100 / year extra for the booking engine to utilise your own domain name is ridiculous in my opinion.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

It was a much better price point and easier to use

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

Smartbnb didn't offer a direct booking engine, and they were more expensive.

Great feature set, good value

Overall very positive - good set of features that work well and take the effort out of listing a house(s) on multiple rental channels. The feature set compares well with others in the market and *if* the Airbnb ranking booster works (I'm not sure it does yet, but here's hoping!) then it's worth going for YP over anything else out there just for that.

Pros

Love the automated message function which I use for automated booking, check-in and check out messages. I has saved me a lot of time and works brilliantly! I like being able to sync prices from Airbnb to Booking.com (with a % markup to account for higher Booking.com fees). The rating booster and auto-snooze seem like good ideas, but unfortunately I haven't seen any improvements in my ranking since I started to use.

Cons

The timeline only seems to pull in a few entries at a time before needing to make another network request to load some more - this results in repeatedly seeing the little YourPorter icon when scrolling through timeline. The UI is also bit clunky/not very intuitive to use.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

Smoobu did not offer timed automated responses so was no good for timing a checkout message for just after my guests checked out (it messaged them at 7am instead!).

Austin from Turquoise Antler

YourPorter App

It is a good software that will save me lots of time and headaches from double bookings and logging into to multiple OTA's. It is great to be able to do things from one place.

Pros

The messaging and calendar integration have been huge for us to have one place to get everything done.

Cons

Customer service and on-boarding has been difficult. Having a FAQ sheet to learn how to use the software versus a person or videos to see how its done.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Your Porter seemed like the best value of all the products that we looked at. Guesty has more features and is more user friendly but the cost is simply to much for my business when compared to Your Porter. Your Porter has most all of the same features just scaled down and without as much customization for a great price point. Also not charging me a for months that I do not have bookings is a massive bonus for me as I manage in a seasonal market where the rentals are closed half the year.

Great value and simple interface, good app

Pros

Intuitive interface, good value for money, only charges per listing and allows you to list each on multiple sites (AirBnB, VRBO), income reports are easy and convenient

Cons

Glitches often when trying to change nightly rate from app, doesn't sync with AirBnB instantaneously, doesn't offer as much flexibility of when it can send automated messages, doesn't sync reservation changes with AirBnB.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

Price; it does all the same important things that I needed about as well for a fraction of the price.

Chris from Stay In the OK

I’m amazed

Automation is the key to saving me time to spend my energy elsewhere and build my business.

Pros

Cons

Not really. Everything seems to be there that I need.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

I liked the 21 day trial - felt it would give me the time I needed to get used to it. I’m not overly tech savvy so needed the feel of not being pressured.

Brian from Southside Central Accommodation

Easy to use for my small Airbnb business

Pros

Very easy to set up with my existing Airbnb and Booking.com accounts. Most suitable for what I needed - just 2 properties that I manage / maintain myself. I mainly wanted to a channel manager that stopped the potential of double bookings. I found the automated messaging that operated on both booking platforms very useful. The simple format was very welcome as i did not want anything too complex or complicated.

Cons

There were no APN connections to Homeaway Vibro

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

cost effective, simple layout and very easy to use and setup.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

Your Porter App was a lot less complicated for what I needed.

Nuno from Longhope LLC

Great software that will be amazing once a few features are added

Just through the message automation I have saved a lot of admin time. I am also able to auto schedule the cleaning tasks with messages going directly to the team which is a huge timesaver.

Pros

Message Automation and access to Airbnb Ranking Booster.

Cons

The owner log in should provide not only access to income reports but also access to the calendar for their properties. Team tasks should be able to be scheduled without the mandatory option of linking it to a reservation. A consolidated inbox would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Ease of use was a big distinction as was pricing.

Reid from Government Administration

Best Channel Manager for a Small Operator

It's great. I've tried or gone through demo presentations at almost every other mainstream service that seemed like it might work for a small operator like me, and none of them offered this kind of value.

Pros

I love how customizable it is. I love that there is no setup fee. I love that everything is super easy to understand. I love that it syncs with exactly the channels I need -- Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, and Booking.com. Everything I need and nothing I don't. I like the small but interesting features like the "Airbnb rankings booster." All I need is a channel manager. I don't need a full service property manager. Services like Guesty cost upwards of $500 just to get set up, and then each month you're charged $20 per property! To me that seems excessive.

Cons

Navigating (back, forward, etc) on the website can be confusing b/c it's really designed to be viewed on a mobile phone.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

Cost, easy of use, user interface.

Art from Real Estate

Almost perfect

Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms Automated messages save time Syncs nightly price and minimum stay across other platforms

Pros

Airbnb Extended connection Booking.com API connection Homeaway Extended connection Message Automation to Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway Airbnb price sync to Bookin.com and Homeaway with user defined markup Very responsive tech support Airbnb Extended connection works in restricted markets which do not permit API connections such as - Los Angeles, Montreal, Tokyo, etc.

Cons

No way to connect to Tokeet API No ability to push prices from Tokeet to Your Porter App Prices can only be taken from Airbnb and only than pushed to other channels Limited message automation options

Simple, inexpensive, customizable

Much better overall integration in my market - Los Angeles

Michelle from Real Estate

If you don't use YouPorter App, you are wasting time and money.

I now have more time to do other things thanks to Your Porter App. I no longer need to write out a message for every single guest and remember to send them and I don't have to organize cleaning staff because YourPorter App does all of that for me. Using YourPorter App has given me the freedom to be able to leave town and still run my business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend it.

Pros

YourPorter App does everything I need it to do and then some. I originally signed up because it would push my AirBnB rates to Booking.com automatically and that was all I was going to use it for. However, the auto-messaging system has proven invaluable. I can tailor messages and have them sent at specific times and on specific days. This feature is incredibly useful because I can send my lock box code at a specific time, thereby preventing guests from unexpectedly showing up and trying to check in early. I can also schedule all commonly sent emails, such as thanking them for booking, sending directions to our place, a message the next day asking if they settled in Ok and if they need anything. Guests love that I check in with them and I never forget to do so, thanks to YourPorter App. With the teammates feature, you can add teammates and assign them tasks such as cleaning, and is such a valuable portion of the software that I could not do without it. I can organize all my cleaning staff and have them clean when they need to and I never need to remind them because YourPorter App automatically does that for me. It can also let them know when we have check-ins and for how many guests so they can set up the continental breakfasts for them. The income report is also a great addition. There are so many features that I am still discovering all of them and how to implement them to my best advantage.

Cons

A written FAQ would be good. However, the support staff are very quick to answer when you have a question.

Frederic from LV

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

User friendly, easy to understand and efficient

I am quite happy about the product, its simplicity and also about the responsiveness of the support.

Pros

- The message automation module is really efficient and saves many hours. - The possibility to send a reminder by SMS to the helpers is really helpful to keep the operations running smoothly. - Another feature that I found really impressive was the website builder. It takes less than 5 minutes to have a professional-looking website. Yet, it remains powerful as almost every section can be adjusted manually if needed. - There is an app that is similar to what you experience when using your web browser. So you don't need to re-learn everything.

Cons

The navigation between sections can sometimes take 1 or 2 seconds. Nothing too critical but it would be even better if it was slightly faster. Some features also are missing such as the support of multiple languages for the website but I have been told that it's on the roadmap so it should not be a problem anymore.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

I contacted all the supports from Beds24, Eviivo, and YourPorter. Only 2 out of the 3 answers and both were really fast, as they replied within 1 business day. I didn't get any answer from Eviivo so it was eliminatory. What made me choose between YourPorter and Beds24 is the interface and the simplicity to use it and to get familiar with it. Although Beds24 is really powerful and do more, the learning curve is long and tedious. Finally, price wise YourPorter is the most competitive. So it's also a plus.

Jerrod from Real Estate

Best Value-Best Features-Easiest to Use

I have used yourporter for several years. Recently, I thought I needed a more robust system so paid thousands more for a competitor. I spent weeks trying to onboard it and found that there were many features I took for granted in yourporter that the expensive software couldn't do so I have come back to yourporter and love it.

Pros

Mobile interface is great. My cleaning staff likes that they can see a calendar link and that they can get text notifications. Not sure how much it helps, but I appreciate that they have some tools to improve rankings. I just got my direct booking website up and running which was super easy and seems to work great.

Cons

It doesn't integrate well across many platforms.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

It lacked the features of yourporter and was a lot more expensive.

Derek from Best Whistler Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Manage multiple listings easily on mobile

Making changes to listing to improve search rank and conversions is difficult without knowing where you rank, Your Porter App solved this with amazing weekly search reports.

Pros

Understanding where your property shows up in Airbnb search ranking is critical, even more important is what you do about it. Your Porter App provides weekly performance reports that allow you to monitor your Airbnb search ranking within a comparable competition set (ie: number of bedrooms, bathrooms, beds, etc) Managing your Airbnb search rank goes a long way toward improving your conversion rates and increasing yield, Your Porter App is an essential tool in your STR (Short Term Rental) toolbox providing results you can measure.

Cons

Aside from the apprehension of relinquishing direct control of the listing on Airbnb, activating went smoothly but I didn’t like the fact that I no longer can rely on Airbnb’s Market Trends and Smart Pricing for guidance on pricing strategy.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Direct booking website and reports that some of the other companies had poor support. It is an anxious moment when you initially flip the switch and relinquish control of your direct listing to a 3rd party app, I could not do that without the confidence of knowing that company with stand behind their product. Your Porter App stands behind their product, at least so far:)

TREVOR from MARILEON HABITAT

YOUR PORTER APP FOR MY APARTMENT RENTAL

REAL TIME UPDATION OF RATES AND SYNCHRONISING OF CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES WHICH NOT ONLY HELP SAVING TIME, BUT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING DOUBLE BOOKINGS. AND OFFCOURSE HAVING MY OWN WEBSITE TO MARKET MY APARTMENT RENTALS MAKES ME FEEL I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL.

Pros

IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY IN TERMS OF INSTALLING IT AND IMPLEMENTING IT. THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE IS QUITE HELPFULL AND PROVIDED THE REPLIES AND SOLUTIONS TO ANY QUERIES AND ISSUES WHICH MAY ARISE AT THE TIME OF IMPLEMENTATION. IT IS VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND HELPS YOU CUT DOWN TIME WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE LOST DUE TO UPDATING RATES AND AND LENGHT OF STAYS ON DIFFERENT SITES SUCH AS BOOKING.COM, HOMEAWAY. SYCHRONISING OF THE CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES IS A GREAT TOOL WHICH IT HAS AND HELPS TO A GREAT EXTENT TO AVOID DOUBLE BOOKING. I NOW HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE WHICH I HAVE BUILT THRU THIS APP, WHICH WILL HELP ME IN MARKETING MY APARTMENT RENTAL. THE PAYMENT SYSTEM THRU STRIPE ACCOUNT ENSURES THAT I CAN RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ONLINE. ONLINE PAYMENT FOR MY BOOKING.COM APARTMENT RESERVATIONS CAN NOW BE PROCESSED THRU THE PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP BESIDES THE PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS ON MY WEBSITE CAN BE RECEIVED THRU THIS PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP. AND ONCE AGAIN IT IS A WIN WIN PROPOSITION FOR YOUR RENTAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE RUNNING A PROPERTY RENTAL BUSINESS

Cons

THE APP COULD HAVE A FEATURE WHERE IT IS ABLE TO HELP THE USERS/OWNER'S WEBSITE (CREATED THRU THE APP) TO BE PUSHED TO THE END USERS WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ON SEARCH ENGINES. THIS COULD HELP DRIVE SALES THRU THE OWNER'S WEBSITE CREATED ON THE APP.

Stacey from Host on Air

Porter App

Have loved the app. I've trialed many other channel managers and this is by far the best and most affordable. Saves me a lot of work hours and has streamlined my workflow when managing multiple short term rentals.

Pros

I've saved hours of work with the automated messaging. It's very precise and messages can be sent at exact hours. Very easy to learn and setup. Onboarding was super quick. Customer service has been very helpful when I've had problems. Love the weekly reports for Airbnb ranking.

Cons

Task management could be improved. Calendar interface can be confusing when you have multiple properties in the same portfolio. Looking forward to full Expedia integration.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Best product for the price

Better automated messaging functions

Dan from Keenan Properties

Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!

Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

Pros

First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

Cons

I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked. It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

Ryley from Beaumont Properties

Your Porter App, simple GUI and good value for money.

Making price changes from the channel manager rather than multiple times directly from the listing site is one of the main benefits for us. Automated messaging is also a big time saver as well.

Pros

The program has a quality user interface, and mobile app. On boarding was relatively easy as well.

Cons

Some of the integrations are still being developed and require use of the listing platforms themselves from time to time.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Price point and the existence of a mobile app. It was also recommended by a cleaning company we use.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

IGMS was difficult to use and was too costly for what we took as value from the product.

Michel from BNB PLANET

Made for property managers

I am property manager, more exactly multi host accounts manager on Airbnb + Booking + Homeaway + Trip Advisor. My job is to meet property owners, take rentals pictures, build descriptions, put listings on platforms. Each owner has his own host account on each platform. I charge a commission to owners on payouts they get from platforms. It is a win-win business with property owner. I work only in my car, I try to spend my evenings with my wife, not my laptop:) Till now, I was working with BEDS24 to sync bookings. As my business is growing fast, informations I have to follow are now impossible to manage on a to-do list. So I decided to find a solution fitting to my business. During 2 months, I tried ALL solutions on the markets, I say ALL and it was a real jungle:( United rentals, avantio, kigo, lodgable, uplisting, syncbnb, cloudbed, hostaway, bedbooking, guesty, bookingsync, wishbox...etc Many are based on a PMS that I don't need as my owners are directly paid by platforms. Some are only syncing calendars. Finally, I had a choice to make between UPLISTING and YOUR PORTER Your Porter wins because inactive listings are not charged and it is working on my iPad and Android phone. It is obvious that Your Porter is designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life. So if you are a freelance property manager who needs a one stop shop in his mobile to follow all the business, don't loose your time like I did, open an account on Your Porter right

Pros

Fair price Designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life

Cons

Not multi language Restrictions should limit check-in and checkout days

Giacomo from Sistemi Ufficio

they save my like

I was searching for a software that can help me with automated message for airbnb with a low cost so I discover Your Porter App and they save my life: very good app, web version and app for iOS and android device, automation with airbnb is perfect and it's very cheap, the only thing is that I have to translate my message in other language if I need to do that. 5 stars

Pros

Automated message is the best function of this software

Cons

auto translate for other language is not included so I have to make the translate by myself if I need it

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

because it works with the airbnb chat

Kristin from AKA Rental Management

Excellent for the $

So far it's met my immediate business needs with the message automation and channel manager.

Pros

The message automation is great. It's professional and saves a lot of time. Having the channel manager allows my listings to stay the same across platforms. So far I've been satisfied with the product.

Cons

Although the email support has been responsive so far I wish there was live chat support. I would also like to integrate a personal booking site to the platform.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Pricing for the same fearures.

Pricing

Lee from Stay|Bettr

Good product if you want to more effectively manage multiple channels and direct book

Great product for the price point. Managing availability, minimum stays, and pricing across multiple channels has been a big headache. Having a direct booking site is a big plus. Customer service is quick, and most questions are answered within a few hours.

Pros

- Rate markups are customizable by channel. - Easy creation of direct booking website. - Automatic messaging - Mobile App

Cons

- Web interface is essentially the mobile app in browser...makes it clunky at times, and have nest through menus to get to where you want. - Direct booking website doesn't seem to support different tax rates for properties in various jurisdictions. (though I may be wrong there)

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Price point. At scale these other platforms may be better fits...Your Porter solves my primary problem that I was looking for a PMS to solve. I had seriously considered Hostfully, but they went up significantly in price, so it made Your Porter an easy choice.

Shannon from Easy Street Chalet

If you have a rental property you MUST have this

Pros

This is the best money I've ever spent on automation. I have a 20 background in tech and this is far and away one of the most useful automation tools I've ever seen. Before Your Porter, keeping my guests happy and my Airbnb rating high was ruining my personal and professional life. Your Porter made communication effortless. My guests felt incredibly well cared for, I was able to anticipate their needs and address any concerns they had fast. Best of all it saved my sanity. I wouldn't run a rental property without it.

Cons

There wasn't anything negative about Your Porter. Any time I had a suggestion or issue it was in the next release. They are amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Features, customer support, native automation with Airbnb, and price.

Natasha from N&P Properties

Streamlines all my bookings

Reducing my admin time and linking my prices across multiple channels

Pros

I LOVE this app! Your Porter App allows me to manage my property across several sites in one place. It links with AirBnB and Booking.com and, most importantly for me, my own website. This app has cut down my admin by about 90%. It allows you to set up templates and automate almost everything. I can set my prices so I earn the same amount no matter which site a customer books on. I can automate messages so customers receive emails confirming their reservation, confirming details before they arrive and thanking them for staying. I can set up text messages to send to customers and to send to my cleaners. For me, having Your Porter integrate with my own website was critical - many other channel managers do not have this functionality. I get a lot of bookings direct, so this is very important for me. Also, the support is fantastic. It's taken a little while to get everything set up exactly as I want it and the support team have all been brilliant. They reply to emails in a timely manner and offer very clear advice. I love this app and would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

It took a little time to set up, which is to be expected.

Neil from Orion Group

Best AirBNB App to Date

Awesome.

Pros

AirBNB has a horrible website and app. YourPorter completely remediates the problem. Calendars are all on one screen, easily allowing you to get a view of current and upcoming reservations. If you combine this app with a good pricing tool app you will NEVER need to go to AirBNBs site again. I force all my cohosts to use this software and I will not work with anyone that does not use it.

Cons

If you added the ability to set pricing on this tool it would be nirvana. I don't like the way you have to scroll back to view previous reservations; it "bumps" the calendar back in 90 day increments then you have to scroll back to a more recent day. This is a very minor nitpick.

Errin from Hospitality

Simply to Use

Pros

My Porter App is so simple and easy to use. It gave me simple step by step directions for setting up multiple platforms and linking calendars. It was freeing to set up automated messages because for over a year I’ve sent saved messages to guests each time they booked, 2 days before arrival, day of arrival, etc. I suggest this app to other hosts just because it’s so easy to use.

Cons

It does what I need it to. I wish it managed my cleaners too.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

Tokeet was difficult to figure out.

Andreas from ANA's Bed & Breakfast

Great for starting hosts

Your Porter App helps me organize bookings across portals and has helped us building our own brand.

Pros

I like that such many features are included in the subscription. Your Porter has provided an opportunity for me to explore several opportunities for growing our hospitality business.

Cons

Some of the navigation I found a bit illogical.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Pricing was important to us as we are just getting started.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

We switched from another PMS when we found out Your Porter offered more features for a lower price.

Sally from Druckrey Destination

Great for a Vacation Rental!

We are happy with the website Your Porter App helped us build and look forward to our customers using it to book vacation rentals.

Pros

I like that the software walks you through the process to build and maintain our website. If I have any questions, I can Google it to find where to navigate in the app. I also like that it can sync with Airbnb and VRBO. That is very helpful.

Cons

The website can be difficult to navigage at times. Luckily we are computer savvy and are good at figuring it out.

Cost and easier set up.

Niels from Living in history - short term rentals

A very helpful tool for the Airbnb host

Your Porter App helps automating routine tasks in guest and service team communications; it enables a pro-service (no more forgotten messages) and therefore a better guest expierience and saves endless time managing the lisitngs.

Pros

This app resolves a lot of headaches for the Airbnb host; it automates the messinging with the guests and cleaning service and other tasks. Once understood it adapts easily to the hosts needs. Other useful features are a channel mangement service and ical syncronisation with different OTAs. It also works with booking.com. The daily event overview is very comprehensive and gives me a nice overview of what will be up at my lisintgs for the day and next days. Great cusotmer service!

Cons

I havn't discoverd so far if the app allows to send adapt the messages to guest's prefered language (for example German for Germans, French for French etc.). I'm missing a self-booking function with an integrated calender and payment tool that could be imported easily to a website.

John from Home Away Hawaii LLc

Full featured, reliable, and great support!

YourPorter has been developing with new features over the course of the last year. Really great app!

Pros

YourPorter has almost all the features needed to manage a STR business. And the support is very responsive! Love YourPorter.

Cons

Wish there were a few more API connected channels.

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

Functionality and features and pricing

Julie & Andrew from Adelaide Stays

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy set up & great support!

Provides a one stop Integration of online booking sites so that availability, reservations, auto messaging & dynamic pricing can be managed from once app. Saves time. Cost effective.

Pros

Your Porter integrates seamlessly with the 3 online booking sites I use for my short term rentals plus it plays nicely with Beyond Pricing. The steps to set everything up are straight forward & well explained & their online & email support is fabulous. Saves me time & value for money as well. Very happy so far. Mobile app - tablet or phone - great as well.

Cons

Nothing at this stage. All my experiences have been positive.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Ease of set up, mobile app & cost.

Alon from Hospitality

A perfect fit for my needs

As above

Pros

I tested 2 more solutions and decided to use Your Porter for a short rental property. It is a simple solution and does exactly what I need, and probably many other property owners; 1. It syncs booking.com and airbnb calendars 2. It unifies the communication with guests on a single interface 3. It offers an integrated solution for charging booking.com guests 4. It replicates airbnb pricing into booking.com. This was a key in my decision. I find airbnb pricing engine suitable for my needs. I didn't want to use other pricing engines, nor booking.com engine which i find cumbersome and not optimized for small private property owners. 5. It is reasonably priced.

Cons

Small hiccup is that number of babies is not synced from airbnb to yourporter. Surely they'll fix it soon. Another one is that they only accept credit cards. No solution for monthly bank transfer, ideal (Netherlands). They did however offer an online annual bank transfer.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Tried a few, as above no other solution offered the above combination.

Margarita from Liberty House Bundoran

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use and cost effective channel manager for vacation rental

This app gives me solutions for synchronised calendar bookings, coordinating tasks with team members.

Pros

It is possible to synchronize your bookings in this app (from airbnb, booking.com and your own site), and it is the best value program compared to other channel managers. Saved on expensive webhosting fees by using hosting service for my own domain for which they created a website from my existing airbnb site for only $100 a year

Cons

It was a little tricky to locate and enter the required codes for google analytics and the website domain settings following the You Tube video - as I am not that tech savvy. Though it was wanting coding details but appears to want the verification codes. The website themes can't be seen to select from - they just have a name and no idea what they look like.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Much cheaper and with simple, user friendly settings.

thiago from Studio @ 93

Excellent !!!!

I have had so many channel managers over the year and can honestly say this is by far the easiest and most intuitive one I have ever used. I signed up with the free trial and was able to very easily set it all up by myself with the instructions they provide which in my opinion are very easy. I had a 3 or 4 questions during the process and was amazed as their email response speed on a bank holiday! Just started as a full user and Am very happy with it. Highly recommend specially if you're looking to ditch the big companies as I have.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive software. I have found it to be the easiest so far.

Cons

More channels to connect to would be great.

It was unreliable.

Alexey from YoBee!

Saving time and $$

Very happy about pretty much everything - all the features are useful for me and do not feel like too complicated or overkill

Pros

Compared to other solutions - I have all the features I currently need for the fraction of the cost. at least x10 savings from the other alternatives I have compared for

Cons

email support is working great however chat will be better

Cost and Simplicity

Your Porter is a good app.

Your Porter is a very solid app, it took off a huge workload off our shoulders when it came to our messaging. We we're just losing our minds in the process and everything now is working like clockwork.

Pros

The pricing is quite fair, the automation is relatively timely and there is quite a bit of extra functionality to help any airbnb host gain an edge in the market.

Cons

The software is buggy in unimportant places, there are quite a few dead links. At one point I couldn't even subscribe my payment options. Setting up automated messages is moderately hard for an user unfamiliar with the process.

Pricing.

Melissa from TahoeVHRs

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Simple, Intuitive, & Great Support!

I love it so far and I am relieved with how much times it has saved me every day!

Pros

Easy to set-up Intuitive Interface Simple to Use Great Customer Support Keeps my listings Fresh on the OTAs Saves me a TON of time

Cons

I would like a few more features on the website Builder, but I have been told those are coming soon! I would like the info on Owners' Portal to be exported to CSV

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

It has the features I need and the ease of onboarding

I need more features such as the Owner's Portal, Invoicing, and website builder

Rex from Crows Nest

After researching 30 plus, and trying 5

I have used their customer support. It was decent. It would be cool to have an option to pay, and get immediate customer service, instead of waiting in line, but that’s all. It has been a Very good platform so far.

Pros

After researching for a month, all the different management apps, and trying Booking Automatuon, Smoobu, Tokeet, and a couple others I have forgotten. I like that Your Porter has a smartphone app, a website builder for taking direct bookings, integration with BeyondPricing, Wheelhouse pricing, PriceLabs pricing. It can take price info from Airbnb (I use Wheelhouse pricing on Airbnb), then mirror the prices over to Booking.com, and to your direct book website. It has other good features, but the ones I mention were the defining ones for me. It is also priced fairly.

Cons

It is improving, but at this point, VRBO is not integrated directly into Your Porter. In order to use VRBO, I had to use regular .ics calendar synced between VRBO and Airbnb, and had to use BeyondPricing to manage prices in VRBO.

Tristan from Pride's Corner Apartments

Best bang for the buck!

Amazing love it after trying some other overhyped PMS systems!

Pros

Ease of use, convenience, customer support is outstanding

Cons

Still needs a little more polishing to feel like a really hi-quality app

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Best bang for the buck. Same basic feature set but half or even a third the cost of the other players

chris from JTAL

VERY EASY to use

Excellent experience!

Pros

The messaging feature was what I was after and YourPorter delivered a homerun! It saved me 20 hours a week of answering to messages!

Cons

They could have a video tutorial that is more userfriendly to expedite the orientation

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

They had no messaging feature.

Anton from Casa da Árvore Alter

Nice and friendly user

Very easy to use and very nice product

Pros

Cons

I want it to connect quickly to Smartprices and to booking. Also I would like a better custom website

MATTHEW from Tilah Properties LLC

new user

i love it

Pros

the language feature. how it can detect the language and send the message in that language. Game changer

Cons

not too user friendly. i think the website could use an upgrade to be more user friendly

language detection

Jérémy from Côté Coteau

Pretty efficient for small businesses

Setting up the channel manager was rather easy, and the use did not let any bug appear.

Pros

Exact same interface in the Web version and Mobile version Seamless integration between Airbnb and Booking.com

Cons

Very few native channels (Airbnb and Booking.com), appart from ical streams.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Clear commercial conditions (except min. 2 rooms billed is not very readable ...) European tool billing in EUR Pretty affordable

Marco from Poggetto di Montese

The vacation rentals smart app

Pros

I often thought about what functionality and features the ideal software should have to manage my accommodation business in a simple but professional way. I came across Your Porter App, I immediately had a great feeling. The app, which has an advanced and continuously updated technology behind it, offers a simple but smart intuitive interface. You can see that it was created by those who have worked in the hospitality business, in fact it has all the features you need.

Cons

The only thing that could be improved is that you are forced to have linstings on Airbnb. Actually this is not a problem for me, but it could be a limit for property managers.

Darren from Inspire Me Property

Great but of software that won't break the bank

The setup was easy the support is great, and the daily use and reporting are great for me. It was just what I was looking for, and the price works really well for me.

Pros

It was easy to add my properties. My booking website was created for me The reporting of channel commission The easy method to update rates. The automation of guest communications Sharing the calendar with my owners

Cons

The ability to add more booking channels

Sergio from Yatstay, Lda.

Easy and robust, fast, and good value for money, but limited functionality.

YP has enabled us to forecast, plan and track bookings and tasks easily.

Pros

Never crashes. Staff has easily adopted it. Quickly updates changes. Cheap monthly rates.

Cons

Only works with Airbnb and Booking, and with Booking functionality is limited, especially when it comes to messaging and price-setting. We would also like multiple staff to have logins, instead of everyone using the same login.

Graham from Riverside Retreat

Great system to sync our single property across multiple platforms

Pros

Easy to setup. Cost effective compared to similar products.

Cons

Does not have integration with HolidayHomes.co.nz

Reasons for Switching to Your Porter App

Wanted something to sync prices as well as avaliability.

Adalberto from Golbert's Consulting

Great and flexible tool that does exactly what you need

It automates and facilitates managing my airbnb properties

Pros

The automation of everything I need to manage a few airbnb properties. The tools works on the web and in my android phone. The support team is very responsive and open for improvement suggestions.

Cons

The whatsapp integration could be a bit better and then I have not other comments. It does exactly what I expected.