• Pros

• "YourPorter has almost all the features needed to manage a STR business. And the support is very responsive! Love YourPorter. "

• "Easy to set-up Intuitive Interface Simple to Use Great Customer Support Keeps my listings Fresh on the OTAs Saves me a TON of time"

• "I like that such many features are included in the subscription. Your Porter has provided an opportunity for me to explore several opportunities for growing our hospitality business."

• Cons

• "I believe Porter is trying to do too much, which is absolutely unnecessary in my option. Great app, great concept but some unnecessary tools. "

• "Can be slow at times but overall we are very happy"

• "email support is working great however chat will be better"

Browse Your Porter App Reviews

Yvette from OMACO AS

Great tool to manage guest booking and more

Great product & great support staff

Pros

- fantastic support team behind. - solid, trustworthy company behind the software. - software that fullfills my booking need and more: -- coordinate who has booked on Airbnb and booking.com to avoid doublebooking -- make webpage free via Your Porter App system (they also offer to use own domain for a fee) --Automation of day to day actions, like sending welcome email -possible to test it out before buying (also good because one has not started to earn money yet, so the tool helps one make money first before asking for money). - I only have one listing and the company support me having many questions even though I am very small w/only 1 listing.

Cons

Have nothing negative to say. It is just a very good tool with extremely good and helpful support staff.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

1/ Open regarding pricing. 2/ Easy to just start and not having to wait after the weekend to have an interview or demo and maybe hopefully then getting the price of the product. 3/ Free test period 4/ Seemed serious and not an extremely big cooperation that would not take me who has just one listing seriously. 5/ The research I did indicated this is a up and comping company.

Reid from Government Administration

Best Channel Manager for a Small Operator

It's great. I've tried or gone through demo presentations at almost every other mainstream service that seemed like it might work for a small operator like me, and none of them offered this kind of value.

Pros

I love how customizable it is. I love that there is no setup fee. I love that everything is super easy to understand. I love that it syncs with exactly the channels I need -- Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, and Booking.com. Everything I need and nothing I don't. I like the small but interesting features like the "Airbnb rankings booster." All I need is a channel manager. I don't need a full service property manager. Services like Guesty cost upwards of $500 just to get set up, and then each month you're charged $20 per property! To me that seems excessive.

Cons

Navigating (back, forward, etc) on the website can be confusing b/c it's really designed to be viewed on a mobile phone.

Frederic from LV

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

User friendly, easy to understand and efficient

I am quite happy about the product, its simplicity and also about the responsiveness of the support.

Pros

- The message automation module is really efficient and saves many hours. - The possibility to send a reminder by SMS to the helpers is really helpful to keep the operations running smoothly. - Another feature that I found really impressive was the website builder. It takes less than 5 minutes to have a professional-looking website. Yet, it remains powerful as almost every section can be adjusted manually if needed. - There is an app that is similar to what you experience when using your web browser. So you don't need to re-learn everything.

Cons

The navigation between sections can sometimes take 1 or 2 seconds. Nothing too critical but it would be even better if it was slightly faster. Some features also are missing such as the support of multiple languages for the website but I have been told that it's on the roadmap so it should not be a problem anymore.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

I contacted all the supports from Beds24, Eviivo, and YourPorter. Only 2 out of the 3 answers and both were really fast, as they replied within 1 business day. I didn't get any answer from Eviivo so it was eliminatory. What made me choose between YourPorter and Beds24 is the interface and the simplicity to use it and to get familiar with it. Although Beds24 is really powerful and do more, the learning curve is long and tedious. Finally, price wise YourPorter is the most competitive. So it's also a plus.

Art from Real Estate

Almost perfect

Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms Automated messages save time Syncs nightly price and minimum stay across other platforms

Pros

Airbnb Extended connection Booking.com API connection Homeaway Extended connection Message Automation to Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway Airbnb price sync to Bookin.com and Homeaway with user defined markup Very responsive tech support Airbnb Extended connection works in restricted markets which do not permit API connections such as - Los Angeles, Montreal, Tokyo, etc.

Cons

No way to connect to Tokeet API No ability to push prices from Tokeet to Your Porter App Prices can only be taken from Airbnb and only than pushed to other channels Limited message automation options

Simple, inexpensive, customizable

Carly from STRAWCAR Ltd

My review

Overall its made the process of running airbnb a lot less stressful for us and reduced the margin of error

Pros

It's a good way to prevent double bookings. It's reduces the stress associated with sending check in/check out instructions because we can makes this process automated

Cons

Speed is slow. Sometimes it's difficult to navigate your way around the software

Derek from Best Whistler Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Manage multiple listings easily on mobile

Making changes to listing to improve search rank and conversions is difficult without knowing where you rank, Your Porter App solved this with amazing weekly search reports.

Pros

Understanding where your property shows up in Airbnb search ranking is critical, even more important is what you do about it. Your Porter App provides weekly performance reports that allow you to monitor your Airbnb search ranking within a comparable competition set (ie: number of bedrooms, bathrooms, beds, etc) Managing your Airbnb search rank goes a long way toward improving your conversion rates and increasing yield, Your Porter App is an essential tool in your STR (Short Term Rental) toolbox providing results you can measure.

Cons

Aside from the apprehension of relinquishing direct control of the listing on Airbnb, activating went smoothly but I didnt like the fact that I no longer can rely on Airbnbs Market Trends and Smart Pricing for guidance on pricing strategy.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Direct booking website and reports that some of the other companies had poor support. It is an anxious moment when you initially flip the switch and relinquish control of your direct listing to a 3rd party app, I could not do that without the confidence of knowing that company with stand behind their product. Your Porter App stands behind their product, at least so far:)

TREVOR from MARILEON HABITAT

YOUR PORTER APP FOR MY APARTMENT RENTAL

REAL TIME UPDATION OF RATES AND SYNCHRONISING OF CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES WHICH NOT ONLY HELP SAVING TIME, BUT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING DOUBLE BOOKINGS. AND OFFCOURSE HAVING MY OWN WEBSITE TO MARKET MY APARTMENT RENTALS MAKES ME FEEL I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL.

Pros

IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY IN TERMS OF INSTALLING IT AND IMPLEMENTING IT. THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE IS QUITE HELPFULL AND PROVIDED THE REPLIES AND SOLUTIONS TO ANY QUERIES AND ISSUES WHICH MAY ARISE AT THE TIME OF IMPLEMENTATION. IT IS VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND HELPS YOU CUT DOWN TIME WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE LOST DUE TO UPDATING RATES AND AND LENGHT OF STAYS ON DIFFERENT SITES SUCH AS BOOKING.COM, HOMEAWAY. SYCHRONISING OF THE CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES IS A GREAT TOOL WHICH IT HAS AND HELPS TO A GREAT EXTENT TO AVOID DOUBLE BOOKING. I NOW HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE WHICH I HAVE BUILT THRU THIS APP, WHICH WILL HELP ME IN MARKETING MY APARTMENT RENTAL. THE PAYMENT SYSTEM THRU STRIPE ACCOUNT ENSURES THAT I CAN RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ONLINE. ONLINE PAYMENT FOR MY BOOKING.COM APARTMENT RESERVATIONS CAN NOW BE PROCESSED THRU THE PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP BESIDES THE PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS ON MY WEBSITE CAN BE RECEIVED THRU THIS PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP. AND ONCE AGAIN IT IS A WIN WIN PROPOSITION FOR YOUR RENTAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE RUNNING A PROPERTY RENTAL BUSINESS

Cons

THE APP COULD HAVE A FEATURE WHERE IT IS ABLE TO HELP THE USERS/OWNER'S WEBSITE (CREATED THRU THE APP) TO BE PUSHED TO THE END USERS WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ON SEARCH ENGINES. THIS COULD HELP DRIVE SALES THRU THE OWNER'S WEBSITE CREATED ON THE APP.

Stacey from Host on Air

Porter App

Have loved the app. I've trialed many other channel managers and this is by far the best and most affordable. Saves me a lot of work hours and has streamlined my workflow when managing multiple short term rentals.

Pros

I've saved hours of work with the automated messaging. It's very precise and messages can be sent at exact hours. Very easy to learn and setup. Onboarding was super quick. Customer service has been very helpful when I've had problems. Love the weekly reports for Airbnb ranking.

Cons

Task management could be improved. Calendar interface can be confusing when you have multiple properties in the same portfolio. Looking forward to full Expedia integration.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Best product for the price

Lee from Stay|Bettr

Good product if you want to more effectively manage multiple channels and direct book

Great product for the price point. Managing availability, minimum stays, and pricing across multiple channels has been a big headache. Having a direct booking site is a big plus. Customer service is quick, and most questions are answered within a few hours.

Pros

- Rate markups are customizable by channel. - Easy creation of direct booking website. - Automatic messaging - Mobile App

Cons

- Web interface is essentially the mobile app in browser...makes it clunky at times, and have nest through menus to get to where you want. - Direct booking website doesn't seem to support different tax rates for properties in various jurisdictions. (though I may be wrong there)

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Price point. At scale these other platforms may be better fits...Your Porter solves my primary problem that I was looking for a PMS to solve. I had seriously considered Hostfully, but they went up significantly in price, so it made Your Porter an easy choice.

Neil from Orion Group

Best AirBNB App to Date

Awesome.

Pros

AirBNB has a horrible website and app. YourPorter completely remediates the problem. Calendars are all on one screen, easily allowing you to get a view of current and upcoming reservations. If you combine this app with a good pricing tool app you will NEVER need to go to AirBNBs site again. I force all my cohosts to use this software and I will not work with anyone that does not use it.

Cons

If you added the ability to set pricing on this tool it would be nirvana. I don't like the way you have to scroll back to view previous reservations; it "bumps" the calendar back in 90 day increments then you have to scroll back to a more recent day. This is a very minor nitpick.

Michelle from Real Estate

If you don't use YouPorter App, you are wasting time and money.

I now have more time to do other things thanks to Your Porter App. I no longer need to write out a message for every single guest and remember to send them and I don't have to organize cleaning staff because YourPorter App does all of that for me. Using YourPorter App has given me the freedom to be able to leave town and still run my business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend it.

Pros

YourPorter App does everything I need it to do and then some. I originally signed up because it would push my AirBnB rates to Booking.com automatically and that was all I was going to use it for. However, the auto-messaging system has proven invaluable. I can tailor messages and have them sent at specific times and on specific days. This feature is incredibly useful because I can send my lock box code at a specific time, thereby preventing guests from unexpectedly showing up and trying to check in early. I can also schedule all commonly sent emails, such as thanking them for booking, sending directions to our place, a message the next day asking if they settled in Ok and if they need anything. Guests love that I check in with them and I never forget to do so, thanks to YourPorter App. With the teammates feature, you can add teammates and assign them tasks such as cleaning, and is such a valuable portion of the software that I could not do without it. I can organize all my cleaning staff and have them clean when they need to and I never need to remind them because YourPorter App automatically does that for me. It can also let them know when we have check-ins and for how many guests so they can set up the continental breakfasts for them. The income report is also a great addition. There are so many features that I am still discovering all of them and how to implement them to my best advantage.

Cons

A written FAQ would be good. However, the support staff are very quick to answer when you have a question.

Dan from Keenan Properties

Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!

Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

Pros

First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

Cons

I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked. It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

Michel from BNB PLANET

Made for property managers

I am property manager, more exactly multi host accounts manager on Airbnb + Booking + Homeaway + Trip Advisor. My job is to meet property owners, take rentals pictures, build descriptions, put listings on platforms. Each owner has his own host account on each platform. I charge a commission to owners on payouts they get from platforms. It is a win-win business with property owner. I work only in my car, I try to spend my evenings with my wife, not my laptop:) Till now, I was working with BEDS24 to sync bookings. As my business is growing fast, informations I have to follow are now impossible to manage on a to-do list. So I decided to find a solution fitting to my business. During 2 months, I tried ALL solutions on the markets, I say ALL and it was a real jungle:( United rentals, avantio, kigo, lodgable, uplisting, syncbnb, cloudbed, hostaway, bedbooking, guesty, bookingsync, wishbox...etc Many are based on a PMS that I don't need as my owners are directly paid by platforms. Some are only syncing calendars. Finally, I had a choice to make between UPLISTING and YOUR PORTER Your Porter wins because inactive listings are not charged and it is working on my iPad and Android phone. It is obvious that Your Porter is designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life. So if you are a freelance property manager who needs a one stop shop in his mobile to follow all the business, don't loose your time like I did, open an account on Your Porter right

Pros

Fair price Designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life

Cons

Not multi language Restrictions should limit check-in and checkout days

Shannon from Easy Street Chalet

If you have a rental property you MUST have this

Pros

This is the best money I've ever spent on automation. I have a 20 background in tech and this is far and away one of the most useful automation tools I've ever seen. Before Your Porter, keeping my guests happy and my Airbnb rating high was ruining my personal and professional life. Your Porter made communication effortless. My guests felt incredibly well cared for, I was able to anticipate their needs and address any concerns they had fast. Best of all it saved my sanity. I wouldn't run a rental property without it.

Cons

There wasn't anything negative about Your Porter. Any time I had a suggestion or issue it was in the next release. They are amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Features, customer support, native automation with Airbnb, and price.

Natasha from N&P Properties

Streamlines all my bookings

Reducing my admin time and linking my prices across multiple channels

Pros

I LOVE this app! Your Porter App allows me to manage my property across several sites in one place. It links with AirBnB and Booking.com and, most importantly for me, my own website. This app has cut down my admin by about 90%. It allows you to set up templates and automate almost everything. I can set my prices so I earn the same amount no matter which site a customer books on. I can automate messages so customers receive emails confirming their reservation, confirming details before they arrive and thanking them for staying. I can set up text messages to send to customers and to send to my cleaners. For me, having Your Porter integrate with my own website was critical - many other channel managers do not have this functionality. I get a lot of bookings direct, so this is very important for me. Also, the support is fantastic. It's taken a little while to get everything set up exactly as I want it and the support team have all been brilliant. They reply to emails in a timely manner and offer very clear advice. I love this app and would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

It took a little time to set up, which is to be expected.

Great value and simple interface, good app

Pros

Intuitive interface, good value for money, only charges per listing and allows you to list each on multiple sites (AirBnB, VRBO), income reports are easy and convenient

Cons

Glitches often when trying to change nightly rate from app, doesn't sync with AirBnB instantaneously, doesn't offer as much flexibility of when it can send automated messages, doesn't sync reservation changes with AirBnB.

Errin from Hospitality

Simply to Use

Pros

My Porter App is so simple and easy to use. It gave me simple step by step directions for setting up multiple platforms and linking calendars. It was freeing to set up automated messages because for over a year Ive sent saved messages to guests each time they booked, 2 days before arrival, day of arrival, etc. I suggest this app to other hosts just because its so easy to use.

Cons

It does what I need it to. I wish it managed my cleaners too.

Andreas from ANA's Bed & Breakfast

Great for starting hosts

Your Porter App helps me organize bookings across portals and has helped us building our own brand.

Pros

Cons

Some of the navigation I found a bit illogical.

Reasons for Choosing Your Porter App

Pricing was important to us as we are just getting started.

Niels from Living in history - short term rentals

A very helpful tool for the Airbnb host

Your Porter App helps automating routine tasks in guest and service team communications; it enables a pro-service (no more forgotten messages) and therefore a better guest expierience and saves endless time managing the lisitngs.

Pros

This app resolves a lot of headaches for the Airbnb host; it automates the messinging with the guests and cleaning service and other tasks. Once understood it adapts easily to the hosts needs. Other useful features are a channel mangement service and ical syncronisation with different OTAs. It also works with booking.com. The daily event overview is very comprehensive and gives me a nice overview of what will be up at my lisintgs for the day and next days. Great cusotmer service!

Cons

I havn't discoverd so far if the app allows to send adapt the messages to guest's prefered language (for example German for Germans, French for French etc.). I'm missing a self-booking function with an integrated calender and payment tool that could be imported easily to a website.

John from Home Away Hawaii LLc

Full featured, reliable, and great support!

YourPorter has been developing with new features over the course of the last year. Really great app!

Pros

Cons

Wish there were a few more API connected channels.

Julie & Andrew from Adelaide Stays

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy set up & great support!

Provides a one stop Integration of online booking sites so that availability, reservations, auto messaging & dynamic pricing can be managed from once app. Saves time. Cost effective.

Pros

Your Porter integrates seamlessly with the 3 online booking sites I use for my short term rentals plus it plays nicely with Beyond Pricing. The steps to set everything up are straight forward & well explained & their online & email support is fabulous. Saves me time & value for money as well. Very happy so far. Mobile app - tablet or phone - great as well.

Cons

Nothing at this stage. All my experiences have been positive.

Alon from Hospitality

A perfect fit for my needs

As above

Pros

I tested 2 more solutions and decided to use Your Porter for a short rental property. It is a simple solution and does exactly what I need, and probably many other property owners; 1. It syncs booking.com and airbnb calendars 2. It unifies the communication with guests on a single interface 3. It offers an integrated solution for charging booking.com guests 4. It replicates airbnb pricing into booking.com. This was a key in my decision. I find airbnb pricing engine suitable for my needs. I didn't want to use other pricing engines, nor booking.com engine which i find cumbersome and not optimized for small private property owners. 5. It is reasonably priced.

Cons

Small hiccup is that number of babies is not synced from airbnb to yourporter. Surely they'll fix it soon. Another one is that they only accept credit cards. No solution for monthly bank transfer, ideal (Netherlands). They did however offer an online annual bank transfer.

Margarita from Liberty House Bundoran

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use and cost effective channel manager for vacation rental

This app gives me solutions for synchronised calendar bookings, coordinating tasks with team members.

Pros

It is possible to synchronize your bookings in this app (from airbnb, booking.com and your own site), and it is the best value program compared to other channel managers. Saved on expensive webhosting fees by using hosting service for my own domain for which they created a website from my existing airbnb site for only $100 a year

Cons

It was a little tricky to locate and enter the required codes for google analytics and the website domain settings following the You Tube video - as I am not that tech savvy. Though it was wanting coding details but appears to want the verification codes. The website themes can't be seen to select from - they just have a name and no idea what they look like.

Your Porter is a good app.

Your Porter is a very solid app, it took off a huge workload off our shoulders when it came to our messaging. We we're just losing our minds in the process and everything now is working like clockwork.

Pros

The pricing is quite fair, the automation is relatively timely and there is quite a bit of extra functionality to help any airbnb host gain an edge in the market.

Cons

The software is buggy in unimportant places, there are quite a few dead links. At one point I couldn't even subscribe my payment options. Setting up automated messages is moderately hard for an user unfamiliar with the process.

Alexey from YoBee!

Saving time and $$

Very happy about pretty much everything - all the features are useful for me and do not feel like too complicated or overkill

Pros

Compared to other solutions - I have all the features I currently need for the fraction of the cost. at least x10 savings from the other alternatives I have compared for

Cons

email support is working great however chat will be better

Cost and Simplicity

Rex from Crows Nest

After researching 30 plus, and trying 5

I have used their customer support. It was decent. It would be cool to have an option to pay, and get immediate customer service, instead of waiting in line, but thats all. It has been a Very good platform so far.

Pros

After researching for a month, all the different management apps, and trying Booking Automatuon, Smoobu, Tokeet, and a couple others I have forgotten. I like that Your Porter has a smartphone app, a website builder for taking direct bookings, integration with BeyondPricing, Wheelhouse pricing, PriceLabs pricing. It can take price info from Airbnb (I use Wheelhouse pricing on Airbnb), then mirror the prices over to Booking.com, and to your direct book website. It has other good features, but the ones I mention were the defining ones for me. It is also priced fairly.

Cons

It is improving, but at this point, VRBO is not integrated directly into Your Porter. In order to use VRBO, I had to use regular .ics calendar synced between VRBO and Airbnb, and had to use BeyondPricing to manage prices in VRBO.

Tristan from Pride's Corner Apartments

Best bang for the buck!

Amazing love it after trying some other overhyped PMS systems!

Pros

Ease of use, convenience, customer support is outstanding

Cons

Still needs a little more polishing to feel like a really hi-quality app

Sergio from Yatstay, Lda.

Easy and robust, fast, and good value for money, but limited functionality.

YP has enabled us to forecast, plan and track bookings and tasks easily.

Pros

Never crashes. Staff has easily adopted it. Quickly updates changes. Cheap monthly rates.

Cons

Only works with Airbnb and Booking, and with Booking functionality is limited, especially when it comes to messaging and price-setting. We would also like multiple staff to have logins, instead of everyone using the same login.

Darren from Inspire Me Property

Great but of software that won't break the bank

The setup was easy the support is great, and the daily use and reporting are great for me. It was just what I was looking for, and the price works really well for me.

Pros

It was easy to add my properties. My booking website was created for me The reporting of channel commission The easy method to update rates. The automation of guest communications Sharing the calendar with my owners

Cons

The ability to add more booking channels

Adalberto from Golbert's Consulting

Great and flexible tool that does exactly what you need

It automates and facilitates managing my airbnb properties

Pros

The automation of everything I need to manage a few airbnb properties. The tools works on the web and in my android phone. The support team is very responsive and open for improvement suggestions.

Cons

The whatsapp integration could be a bit better and then I have not other comments. It does exactly what I expected.

Alexander from Schmidt Consulting BAS GmbH

Nice app

It's a nice tool, but I needed a lot of time to get it running according to my expectations (the support was helpful, but I would like to have a telephone support and not only email support)

Pros

Many features of a large scale PMS are integrated, good integration of booking.com bookings; I really like the automated message part of the app

Cons

The booking time check-in/check-out are not integrated automatically from the platforms; the subscription starts with 2 listings only for $18 which I find a negative idea - better also offering pricing for one listing; the statistic part of the app could be improved with better graphs

kev from Kenn.Brohers

Happy so far. I'll be leaving a new review after my second month in

Very good but need more time to have a better understanding of the app itself

Pros

*** The automatic daily updates *** * Mobile app and ease of use * * Getting faster notification for your listings than Airbnb App itself(!) *

Ethan from Kidsfirst Fiji

Saves me so much time

Pros

If youre a visual person, than this program is perfect for you. I manage 21 properties and this is perfect as it allows me to see all my bookings on one page, on my laptop or phone. Easy to use and communicate with guests

Cons

Can be slow at times but overall we are very happy

Edward from ZenYard LLC

Great app was MORE than expected

Very easy to understand and see the status, keep communications with guests is most important and not seem like a system but have the ability to customize each message for each property. Nice to see the website and payment system with Stripe to help with making charges directly when needed.

Pros

Wow this functionality and ability is far more than I expected. We started it thinking it could gap between services we were using like Guesty and others but the cost is much simpler. Also this app has grown with leaps and bounds and very solid platform to control and use for 1 property or we have seven and it can do the same seamlessly and also help collaborate better than others.

Cons

Not much but the more I figure out the more helpful it is. Haven't really had any parts that are troubling or difficult at all.

Ever-improving Vacation Rental Management Platform

We have been using the trial and have pleased with the app so far. We're excited to see what they do next, as they are always rolling out new features.

Pros

The Your Porter App is simple yet powerful, and they are actively improving the product regularly. They have a unique approach to property management, guest communications, and listing optimization.

Cons

Some aspects are a bit limited and require more refinement such as a the website feature. Given Your Porter's commitment to improving, I suspect it is only a matter of time before they more fully flesh out this feature.

Sheri from Hospitality

Huge step simplifying managing my Airbnbs

Before I had this I had to spend a lot of time making sure all the right messages were going out to all the right people. I feel much more comfortable about managing my guests now that I have this app.

Pros

I love the fact that you can set up your messages and they can automatically go to the person they need to go to at the right time and that they are personalized with their name. I have two Airbnbs and I couldnt imagine if I had to manage them without this software Let alone expand to more than two of these spaces!

Cons

I havent disliked anything about the ap so far.

Elena from Information Services

Very good product

Overall it saves me a lot of time

Pros

The automated messages, the auto review, the snooze, the booster, the integration with Booking.com

Cons

There is no Bulgarian language in the message templates. Sometimes it loads very slowly on the phone. Sometimes there is a delay in the automated messaging more than hour. Even that I stop the automated messages, sometimes the software sends it.

Mike from Luxury Resort Canmore.

Great product for my Airbnb and VRBO rental

Its been excellent and I can see how it will be very important to save me time and effort going forward. Customer support has been very clear and quick responding.

Pros

Automated software for messaging, reviews, cleaners, staff. Ability to control rates for all platforms.

Cons

Inability to create a custom auto-reply to an initial inquiry on VRBO (but I have been told they are working on it)

Stephen from The Terminus

Great app. Has saved so much time

The issue of running short stay accomodation while having other commitments such as looking after a family has been made possible with Your Porter App. We have found it excellent.

Pros

The automated messaging and payments have made numerous repetitive tasks no longer an issue.

Cons

We have had a few issues as the app has been further developed, but in general they have been quickly solved

A must have!

Pros

I was able to stream line the operational process minimising human actions to the bare minimum

Cons

All templates needs to be written in a way to respond to a maximum of questions

Jose from Self Employed

Great App!

It helps me free up lots of time and it improves my response time to guests' messages.

Pros

Saves me a lot of time with automated messages.

Cons

All is good. Nothing to complain about at all.

Marc from Real Estate

MS - PLC Review

Pros

Good overview given, templates for messages,

Cons

Not granular enough for things like assigning colours (not just 8 colour options)/names to groups can select just 1+ listing to view calendar (has to be 1 or all) Would be great to have more reporting options Assigning roles to different staff within 1 account

Stacey from Vacation Rental

Best Channel Manager

Very happy!

Pros

I intentionally did not want a software that would take over my accounts. This one is perfect and integrates with Airbnb and Home Away. The automated messaging is perfect and they offer a free website!

Cons

It took some getting used to but once you have it down pat you are good to go.

Diego from Computer Company

essential for apartment management

very comfortable the app that works on any platform

Pros

my absolute favorite is the integration of prices between airbnb and booking, even the automatic management of messages is very convenient

Cons

at the moment the software seems to me to be excellent the lack of integration with the management of home prices is a limitation for my activity but I was promised that by the end of August it will be complete

Ewa from University of Nottingham

Very good

Pros

I have tried multiple channel managers before finding out about Your Porter App. This one has been the best by for several reasons. It has a very simple and intuitive interface which works great on desktop and mobile. It is integrated very well with booking.com, which for me was the key. Also, I have been greatly enjoying its automation features sending out triggered text messages and emails to our guests when required. This literally has been saving us tons of time for very little little money that the app charges for its services.

Cons

I am not getting notifications for messages received through booking.com

Betsy from Hampton Court Snugs

No more double bookings!

I'm pleased I'm using it. The customer service is great but the product still has a ways to go.

Pros

The worst day of my life was when a second family showed up for the same flat. That wont happen again now that I'm using Your Porter

Cons

It's not as responsive as Airbnb and Im a month at a glance personal find the monthly calendar is confusing and doesn't give enough guest information.

Ryan from Bnbhost.com

Using another channel manager and liking your Porter app over nighY

Pros

Very human centric easy to use and I will recommend it to anyone

Cons

Honestly there is nothing I don't like about the software to date so far I am happy

Polona from Polonca Gasperic s.p.

Reliable and easy to use

Pros

It was easy for set up. The support worked super good. It is reliable in synchronizing the bookings, good for message automation. The price is affordable compared to other apps.

Cons

I miss the same features for Booking.com as there are for Airbnb (e.g. message automation). This would enable me to use just one app for all the work. I also miss the possibility to link other channels (e.g. agoda, expedia)

Tue from d.ream (Dou Restaurant Entertainment and Management)

Easy to use and functional app

Pros

YourPorter app is very easy to setup and use. I have 2 airbnb listings and am based on the other side of the world from the properties meaning it can be tough tot keep track with time difference but yourporter solves all issues. The timeline view shows all bookings very clearly. The automated messages are so ya du and means all guests needs are catered too and I never forget to send check in details to a future guests.

Cons

At first I had hesitations but the service quality is quite high. I have not seen a useless feature since I started using it. I strongly recommend.

Andrew from Andrew Heneghan Inc

Great for sending attached .pdf to guests

Overall I'm really happy with this platform and have decided to stick with this for now as it has the most features. I think it would be great if a talented graphic designer cleaned things up and user experience designer made everything more intuitive :)

Pros

Love the feature of emailing guests and attaching neighborhood guides.

Cons

It is clunkier to navigate than Superhost tools. But the features are better. The design isnt quite clean.