Your.Rentals Software Reviews

Your.Rentals Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

• icon"I appreciate the flexibility of the management that does not take away the control of my accommodation and the management of payments."
  • icon"Many things I liked anout the software. Such as it is very user friendly."
  • icon"I was able to reach a customer service person more than 12 hours after I needed help."
  • icon"They let you go live online and start taking bookings without making sure that you have a valid registered payout method. If this is not fraudulent, it is a grave lack of professional ethics."
  • icon"My guest spent 1.5 hours on the phone with 4 of your representatives and no one fixed our problem."
  • icon"There have been a lot of delay to publish my house on the different platforms."

Browse all Your.Rentals Reviews

• Have you used Your.Rentals and would like to share your experience with others?

The Best System for Future Online Booking

Direct booking and collect payment from the guest, so I do not need to install the payment gateway

Pros

Direct Booking Feature and Chanel Booking

Cons

NO Smart Pricing where we can set for minimum and maximum

Alessandro

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Highly recommended **********

in 7 months of activity with the site I had 4 reservations and at least 7/8 requests for information. I'd say it's a good average. I hope to be able to implement reservations for the winter and the next summer season

Pros

Easy to use and understand, complete for the management of a tourist services activity

Cons

When a customer's reservation arrives, I can't trace the guest's data so I can contact him later for check-in.

Reasons for choosing Your.Rentals

Because trivago asks for an annual subscription while your rentals are on commissions

Reasons for switching to Your.Rentals

Lack of seriousness on the part of managers regarding a problem with a guest

Adisa

October 2022

Best Platfotm

Pros

Is quite easy to use . From linsting the properties to calendar , updates and all

Cons

They build very professional websites .

Response from Your Rentals

Thank you Adisa for your feedback. We will keep working and make the effort to make your life a lot easier. Stay tuned!

Replied October 2022

Horror Story during Covid19

I have a holiday rental property listed on the Your Rentals Application. I have a holiday renter who rented my property in the UK in May 2020 and paid Your Rentals £1,383 for his stay. He moved into my property and confirmed to Your Rentals that it is lovely and all is well. I incurred £400 in costs for cleaners, agents,WIFI, electricity costs to make the apartment ready for the renter. Your Rentals has ILLEGALLY kept my rent monies for more than 5 days and still has not paid me. IS YOUR RENTALS GOING BUST IN THIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC? CAN THIS COMPANY BE TRUSTED WITH OUR RENT MONEY? Home owners are paid by the Most popular holiday rental sites such as Airbnb, Home Away, Trip Advisor and Booking.com within three days of guest move in date. There are financial strong and reputable companies that we can trust and depend as property owners. Your Rentals, cannot be trusted in these difficult economic times! Your Rentals during the 5 days was giving me excuses that they were waiting for the renter to confirm he had arrived okay. They had the renters number , doubtful if they even called him. I asked the renter to call them, to confirm his stay, he came back to me saying no one at Your Rentals is answering the phone. IS THIS COMPANY GOING BUST? Fact- in the hospitality industry, no one gets into hotels rooms unless they have checked in and PAID for their rooms. Do why has Your Rentals devised this cunning scheme to keep our rent? OUR PROPERTY & RENT IS AT RISK WITH THEM

Pros

One advert gets populated on so many holiday rental channels

Cons

Payment to owners of rent money Lack if prompt responses from customer care. Their attitude is biased in favour of the renters yet they encourage home owners to list their property with them to owner's detriment.

Sybille

August 2022

accompagnement sérieux et account manager français

on a une équipe qui s'occupe de nos clients et nous assiste pour les messages sur booking.com

Pros

Logiciel facile à utiliser. [CONTENU SENSIBLE] notre account manager est présent du lundi au vendredi pour nous assister sur tous points. Et il parle français donc génial !

Cons

La fonctionnalité du paiement, il est écrit le lendemain de l'arrivée mais il faut compter entre 3 et 5 jours, ce délai est un peu long.

Reasons for choosing Your.Rentals

le fait de payer au pourcentage, on sent que tout le monde est dans le même bâteau. Et d'avoir des interlocuteurs français, pour pouvoir échanger dans notre langue.

le tarif

Response from Your Rentals

Merci Sybille pour cet avis très positif ! Nos équipes sont ravies de vous assister sans relâche, chaque jour. Pour notre méthode de paiement, nous vous envoyons en effet le montant 24h après l'arrivé des invités. En fonction des banques, week-ends et jours fériés, votre paiement peut prendre jusqu'à quelques jours à arriver. Votre gestionnaire de compte vous contactera dans les plus brefs délais pour vous assister sur les paiement. Merci Sybille !

Miiro

August 2022

Your.Rentals has the perfect customer service

My God.... Amongst all the booking sites, Your.Rentals has the best customer service they are too fast to act and they are restless untill the issue is resolved. Payment is always on schedule. In other words I would recommend Your.Rentals to everyone meet.

Pros

Alerting me no coming bookings. Payment procedures are just perfect.

Cons

Updating my availability every month. Nothing much. Sometimes when a guest use messages on this platform I hardly get it ad the same applies to me as a host.

Reasons for choosing Your.Rentals

Unlike other booking platforms, Your.retals guest can never disappoint you with the NO SHOWS like other platforms. If is only used by serious guests not joking individuals.

Response from Your Rentals

Thank you Miiro for your compliment. We also take note of the messaging issue you mentioned, and we are working on it to improve this. Stay tuned!

Michela

September 2022

Un buon prodotto per aumentare le vendite

Sono contenta, è un team giovane, dinamico, persone con cui parli "davvero", sempre disposte a capire le problematiche e a trovare una soluzione. Mi rende alcune prenotazioni che si integrano perfettamente con quelle delle altre piattaforme.

Pros

Trovo eccellente la funzionalitá relativa al calcolatore prezzo, per semplificare "quello che paga l'ospite" e "quello che ricevi tu"...non credo che altre aziende lo abbiano implementato. Lo trovo geniale!

Cons

Occorre specificare meglio la necessitá e imprescindibilitá di inserire i prezzi per l'anno successivo, perchè diversamente si applicano in automatiuco quelli presenti per l'anno in corso, se non quelli di default...occorre essere piú chiari e non scoprirlo solo quando ti ritrovi una prenotazione indesiderata...

Response from Your Rentals

Gentile Michela, dal team Your.Rentals un enorme Grazie per il tuo feedback. Sappi che teniamo sempre in grande considerazione le tue impressioni e pareri. Ci saranno presto grandi novità nel prodotto. Stai con noi, restiamo in contatto, ciao! :)

Donatella

September 2022

Ottimo prodotto e assistenza molto efficiente

Riesco a gestire le prenotazioni con l'aiuto di un solo collaboratore. Il contatto in lingua italiana è per me fondamentale e l'assistenza è ottima.

Pros

Il pannello del calendario è molto facile da usare sopratutto dopo l'ultima implementazione della modifica dei prezzi.

Cons

Non avere una messaggistica diretta con i clienti dopo la prenotazione. Non poter integrare i voucher con la fatturazione elettronica.

Reasons for switching to Your.Rentals

Problemi con l'integrazione di alcuni portali e i costi aumentati progressivamente.

Response from Your Rentals

Gentile Donatella, Grazie! Siamo felici di leggere il tuo commento e soprattutto di esserti utile nella tua professione. Favorire la comunicazione PM - guest è uno dei nostri grandi obiettivi per il 2023. A presto, su Your.Rentals!

Massimo

September 2022

Casa Massimo a Subbiano (AR)

Sempre in miglioramento,di anno in anno.Con l'aumento delle renzioni abbiamo aumentato la visibilità dell'annuncio e ricevuto piu' prenotazioni lasciandomi sempre la libertà di bloccare date a mio piacimento.

Pros

Facile da usare ,aggiornamento in tempo reale dei calendari

Cons

gli orari di accesso con l'assistenza,purtroppo i fuso orario diverso dalla mia sede pregiudica un intervento immediato.

Response from Your Rentals

Caro Massimo, siamo contenti che tu sia soddisfatto del nostro prodotto! Abbiamo una versione ancora migliore quest'anno rimanete sintonizzati!

Lacey

Ready to book!

Over all I've been pleased. I think there is a lot of potential here.

Pros

I love the vast sources to get bookings and the gentle fee for service.

Cons

I wish there was better forms of guest communication within the software.

Response from Your Rentals

Thank you very much, Lacey. Great to see our software is helping you in managing your property :) We'll continue to improve guest communications.

Replied October 2022

Jacque

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A very useful and professional service

After a couple of false starts due to mistakes I made in the pricing information, I had to cancel the bookings as the prices were much too low, which resulted in penalties (ouch!), I am now much more savvy and can tweak prices on the fly to match local competition. The price changes promptly get broadcast to the listing sites. Communication with guests is simple. Payment is smooth too, in my bank on the day the guest arrives.

Pros

I was first attracted by the claim that I only needed to set up one listing and that would be broadcast to most of the popular listing sites around the globe. It saves a lot of time as now I do not have to setup and update of individual sites - I previously had seperate listings on HomeAway, TripAdvisor, AirBnB, OwnersDirect, etc. which took a lot of work and co-ordination. And best of all, there is only one calendar to keep updated! Even If do I forget, a helpful email jogs my memory every couple of weeks.

Cons

When first using the website I found that it did no seem to allow much flexibility to have different rates and charges however the site has developed over time and it is now easier to customise the pricing to suit your preference. The consequence is that it means you have to be very careful to read every bit of information before putting your listing online, otherwise you can get unpleasant surprises! Thankfully you can test the listing yourself and double check that it produces the results you expect.

Response from Your Rentals

Hi Jacque, thank you very much for your comments and sharing your experience using our software. We appreciate it. Best regards!

Replied February 2019

Anna

Effective channel manager

I’m really satisfied with the app and I will continue using it for advertising my property.

Pros

It easy to upload your property and use it to manage your bookings. It is also very well organized and I get response to my questions quickly. It also provides with bookings quite often but the commission is quite expensive so that makes potential guest a bit reluctant to proceed with a booing. All in all I’m really satisfied with the quality of the platform and the whole process of my bookings through Your.Rentals. I have been using the platform for over a year now and I’m convinced of its effectiveness.

Cons

I liked everything but it would be easier for me if I could log on automatically without using username and password all the time. Another thing is that it is time consuming when you want to change the prices on a daily based. There should be a way to do this more quickly.

Response from Your Rentals

Thank you for your review. It's great to know that you like Your.Rentals! We will take your feedback and continue to enhance our product.

ruthelzon

Industry: Import and Export

Great System and very useful and professional service

The software is great very well organized and a very user-friendly application.

Pros

Reservation mistakes can be avoided since we use the system. More visitors comes in and I think it doubles the turnover and I can managed it easily.

Cons

Its all in there. I think the Chat features should be revise for a good communication for the guest and host within the system.

Response from Your Rentals

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate your words, they help us to keep improving our service and our product. Best regards.

Replied July 2021

katarina

Sales and support

the most value are counselors which are kind and always ready to help

Pros

The process of connecting to other portals is unclear. Although I asked for and received clarification, I still do not understand the criteria according to which some units are listed and others are not

Cons

I think that use of program can be improved. when I want to see how a guest sees my facility offered by Your Rentals, I can't, or don't know, see it. This should enable us, the hosts, looking through the eyes of customers, to do bench marking with the competition and on the basis of this information, improve the offer. This would also allow Your Rentals a higher commission

Response from Your Rentals

Thank you Katarina for giving us a high star rating, and your recognition of our sales and support team. We appreciate your feedback and will take that to further enhance our software. Thank you.

Mary

Ski Chalets at Pamporovo Village Vacation Rentals

Helpful staff and gets the bookings!

Pros

It gets bookings! Staff are helpful. Easy to navigate the site.

Cons

Perhaps the site is a bit slow and it seems to take a while to update changes especially the minimum number of nights on seasonal rates

Reasons for choosing Your.Rentals

A good overall offer and has not been disappointing

Reasons for switching to Your.Rentals

To save my time and paying for subscription sites is no longer necessary.

Response from Your Rentals

Thank you for your review! We will continue to provide the best-in-class support for our customers. We also take note of your feedback and will further enhance our product.

Werner

Great system to ease rent out apartments

Great team and service, making renting out apartments a joy especially to online platforms. Great help for getting performance tips.

Pros

The synchronization of the channels connected to Your Rentals are handy, as everything is included. This is an up and a downside, as single adjustments and corrections are not available.

Cons

Rate management should be made easier, especially if there are more than 1 accommodation to be administered. Cross comparison and combined management of several objects following similar patterns should be made available. E.g. seasonal management for all, rate adjustments with variations per object, (fixed/flexible), such as rate object 1 + x€ or x% for object 2 and all following settings.

giovanni