• Pros

• "It gets bookings! Staff are helpful. Easy to navigate the site."

• "Easy to use at first glance and the software seems pretty simple. They give you all the right advices."

• "it is very easy to use and a good tool for us from the hospitality business. You can easy connect to many sales channels and evaluate your home . "

• Cons

• "more or less everything is fine with me, the commissions are a bit high, and sometimes the working time zone does not allow me an immediate communication."

• "Photo uploading I think should be more easy to do it, it has a high level requirement to do so, it must be easier to upload them. "

• "2 weekly update of calendar reminder while there is nothing to update. "

Browse Your.Rentals Reviews

The Best System for Future Online Booking

Direct booking and collect payment from the guest, so I do not need to install the payment gateway

Pros

Direct Booking Feature and Chanel Booking

Cons

NO Smart Pricing where we can set for minimum and maximum

Alessandro from Carpe Diem Colognora

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Highly recommended **********

in 7 months of activity with the site I had 4 reservations and at least 7/8 requests for information. I'd say it's a good average. I hope to be able to implement reservations for the winter and the next summer season

Pros

Easy to use and understand, complete for the management of a tourist services activity

Cons

When a customer's reservation arrives, I can't trace the guest's data so I can contact him later for check-in.

Reasons for Choosing Your.Rentals

Because trivago asks for an annual subscription while your rentals are on commissions

Reasons for Switching to Your.Rentals

Lack of seriousness on the part of managers regarding a problem with a guest

Horror Story during Covid19

I have a holiday rental property listed on the Your Rentals Application. I have a holiday renter who rented my property in the UK in May 2020 and paid Your Rentals £1,383 for his stay. He moved into my property and confirmed to Your Rentals that it is lovely and all is well. I incurred £400 in costs for cleaners, agents,WIFI, electricity costs to make the apartment ready for the renter. Your Rentals has ILLEGALLY kept my rent monies for more than 5 days and still has not paid me. IS YOUR RENTALS GOING BUST IN THIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC? CAN THIS COMPANY BE TRUSTED WITH OUR RENT MONEY? Home owners are paid by the Most popular holiday rental sites such as Airbnb, Home Away, Trip Advisor and Booking.com within three days of guest move in date. There are financial strong and reputable companies that we can trust and depend as property owners. Your Rentals, cannot be trusted in these difficult economic times! Your Rentals during the 5 days was giving me excuses that they were waiting for the renter to confirm he had arrived okay. They had the renters number , doubtful if they even called him. I asked the renter to call them, to confirm his stay, he came back to me saying no one at Your Rentals is answering the phone. IS THIS COMPANY GOING BUST? Fact- in the hospitality industry, no one gets into hotels rooms unless they have checked in and PAID for their rooms. Do why has Your Rentals devised this cunning scheme to keep our rent? OUR PROPERTY & RENT IS AT RISK WITH THEM

Pros

One advert gets populated on so many holiday rental channels

Cons

Payment to owners of rent money Lack if prompt responses from customer care. Their attitude is biased in favour of the renters yet they encourage home owners to list their property with them to owner's detriment.

massimo from CASA MASSIMO

good service

As titled, good service, very present in the market with good ad care.

Pros

I appreciate the flexibility of the management that does not take away the control of my accommodation and the management of payments.

Reasons for Switching to Your.Rentals

because I was too constrained and no longer had control of my property

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your time and comments Massimo. We'll keep working to make Your.Rentals simple for you and all property managers community.

katarina from Apartments Bakija

Sales and support

the most value are counselors which are kind and always ready to help

Pros

The process of connecting to other portals is unclear. Although I asked for and received clarification, I still do not understand the criteria according to which some units are listed and others are not

Cons

I think that use of program can be improved. when I want to see how a guest sees my facility offered by Your Rentals, I can't, or don't know, see it. This should enable us, the hosts, looking through the eyes of customers, to do bench marking with the competition and on the basis of this information, improve the offer. This would also allow Your Rentals a higher commission

Response from Your Rentals

Replied December 2020

Thank you Katarina for giving us a high star rating, and your recognition of our sales and support team. We appreciate your feedback and will take that to further enhance our software. Thank you.

Lorenzo from Guestholiday

This is an affordable tool that I use daily, I highly recommend it

A great experience since I began to work with them

Pros

That my listing can be promote in many different platform

Cons

Response from Your Rentals

Replied January 2021

Thank you Lorenzo for your feedback. Please feel free to let us know any further ideas about our software to keep improving it. Best regards.

Sybille from FeelLuxuryHolidays

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Réactivité et proche de nous

Pros

facile à utiliser, et un chat réactif réservation à la demande et réservation immédiate possibilité de faire un site internet

Cons

l'intégration des annonces avec les canaux

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your time and comments Sybille. We'll keep working to make Your.Rentals simple for you and the property managers community.

worse customer care ever

Take ages to reply and payout process is slow sometimes you will not have payout reference email and i felt like they only care about their service fee & commission and in my experience i have lot of confusion with guests which i get through your.rental as they were not aware of many things end of the day i have issue with guests and they will bad experience and it has huge impact on my property reviews as your.rentals management is not properly updating information on other channels like booking.com airbnb .etc

Pros

lot of channels available easy to input all information

Cons

lot of bugs poor customer service you will have to wait over 48 hours to get a reply specially there is no CS at weekend

Diego from Hospitality

Good app

I have got a few customers from the app self and it has been good, however I have got 99% of customers from other apps.

Pros

Pros: the variety of companies in the portafolio where the same listing can be seen worldwide, it gives stronger online precense.

Cons

Chat features should be upgraded for a better communication experience between guest and host within the platform for protection of both parties.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your time and comments Diego. We'll keep working to make Your.Rentals simpler for you and all the property managers community.

Good option

Good. I will continue for sure.

Pros

It is to list just in one platform and then the platform to list for you on many others websites.

Cons

The software is okay. I did not like that in this period i received reservations only from booking.com

Response from Your Rentals

Replied December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to know that you would recommend us to others. To get more bookings from other channels and diversify your marketing effort, be sure to turn on all channels such as Airbnb, Vrbo, Expedia, Google Vacation Rentals; adopt a flexible cancellation policy; and leverage our direct booking feature!

Jacque from montepozzo.it

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A very useful and professional service

After a couple of false starts due to mistakes I made in the pricing information, I had to cancel the bookings as the prices were much too low, which resulted in penalties (ouch!), I am now much more savvy and can tweak prices on the fly to match local competition. The price changes promptly get broadcast to the listing sites. Communication with guests is simple. Payment is smooth too, in my bank on the day the guest arrives.

Pros

I was first attracted by the claim that I only needed to set up one listing and that would be broadcast to most of the popular listing sites around the globe. It saves a lot of time as now I do not have to setup and update of individual sites - I previously had seperate listings on HomeAway, TripAdvisor, AirBnB, OwnersDirect, etc. which took a lot of work and co-ordination. And best of all, there is only one calendar to keep updated! Even If do I forget, a helpful email jogs my memory every couple of weeks.

Cons

When first using the website I found that it did no seem to allow much flexibility to have different rates and charges however the site has developed over time and it is now easier to customise the pricing to suit your preference. The consequence is that it means you have to be very careful to read every bit of information before putting your listing online, otherwise you can get unpleasant surprises! Thankfully you can test the listing yourself and double check that it produces the results you expect.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2019

Hi Jacque, thank you very much for your comments and sharing your experience using our software. We appreciate it. Best regards!

Anna from Mosquito Seaside Studios

Effective channel manager

I’m really satisfied with the app and I will continue using it for advertising my property.

Pros

It easy to upload your property and use it to manage your bookings. It is also very well organized and I get response to my questions quickly. It also provides with bookings quite often but the commission is quite expensive so that makes potential guest a bit reluctant to proceed with a booing. All in all I’m really satisfied with the quality of the platform and the whole process of my bookings through Your.Rentals. I have been using the platform for over a year now and I’m convinced of its effectiveness.

Cons

I liked everything but it would be easier for me if I could log on automatically without using username and password all the time. Another thing is that it is time consuming when you want to change the prices on a daily based. There should be a way to do this more quickly.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your review. It's great to know that you like Your.Rentals! We will take your feedback and continue to enhance our product.

Mary from Ski Chalets at Pamporovo Village

Ski Chalets at Pamporovo Village Vacation Rentals

Helpful staff and gets the bookings!

Pros

It gets bookings! Staff are helpful. Easy to navigate the site.

Cons

Perhaps the site is a bit slow and it seems to take a while to update changes especially the minimum number of nights on seasonal rates

Reasons for Choosing Your.Rentals

A good overall offer and has not been disappointing

Reasons for Switching to Your.Rentals

To save my time and paying for subscription sites is no longer necessary.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your review! We will continue to provide the best-in-class support for our customers. We also take note of your feedback and will further enhance our product.

Werner from Hotel ADLER Carezza

Great system to ease rent out apartments

Great team and service, making renting out apartments a joy especially to online platforms. Great help for getting performance tips.

Pros

The synchronization of the channels connected to Your Rentals are handy, as everything is included. This is an up and a downside, as single adjustments and corrections are not available.

Cons

Rate management should be made easier, especially if there are more than 1 accommodation to be administered. Cross comparison and combined management of several objects following similar patterns should be made available. E.g. seasonal management for all, rate adjustments with variations per object, (fixed/flexible), such as rate object 1 + x€ or x% for object 2 and all following settings.

Herdis from Dixi Konsultatsioonid OÜ

Your.Rentals review

Got a lot of bookings, Airbnb gives me just 5-7% , so all my bookings are coming via YR and appreciate it a lot.

Pros

The calendar view and functionality and love your customer service, it's really fast, always helpful (use a lot online chat-system).

Cons

Transactions system, it should be separated by the monthly view as well, mean - would like to see my earnings not only per transaction, but there should be some alternative to see it monthly.

Werner from Hotel ADLER Carezza

Great site to have your

Your.rental is a great add on helping us sell better the apartment, as it probably doubles the turnover we would have gotten otherwise without it.

Pros

The ease to expose the apartment to international online sales channels. Furthermore, also payments are not left out, which is what at the end counts. Great! A great add on is the synchronization to the ical calendar. Your.rentals also helps in making your apartment more visible, giving you hints and tricks how better to sell it.

Cons

Unfortunately there is no hold to influence presentations on the channels offered, as sometimes information is missfigured, even though Your.rentals got the correct information. Unfortunately the help desk was unable to solve that. It may be cumbersome in maintaining rates and seasonal offerings for more than one apartment.

Jose from Casa JM de Oaxaca

The best platform

I think that since we started using this platform, I don't have to worry about making any reservation mistakes.

Pros

I change the image of my business. Now we are more visited and it helps me in my administration.

Cons

the first times is that the software didn't have many help and efficiency tools

Reasons for Choosing Your.Rentals

That I have more market, more platforms advertising my business and better managed

Denis from Arlen d.o.o.

your.rentals

We are using your.rentals for several sales chanels as a channel manager .

Pros

Cons

it is missing to maintain for example 20 same units on one add , you have to add each one which is causing a lot of work to maintain the calendars .

Thomas from NTest Inc.

Professional concept, professional SW, engaged and responsible employees. Great results!

Safe time, save money, be more effective. All in one application.

Pros

The dashboards are giving a quick and effective overview about reservations, payments and future guests. Easy to handle and to use. Intuitive. Simple and great menu bar. Quick and easy access for any consultation or administrative task. Works fine syncing reservations with iCal!

Cons

I wish there would be an app for for the iPhone and iPad. I guess this is under development. Quality score: Not sure what the criteria is to value the account. I had a score of 98 with 3 languages. I added another language and the score dropped to 96, indicating that adding more languages would leverage the score. I don't think this is very important for the use of the SW or even on the operational side but I thought its worth to mention it.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2019

Hi Thomas! Thanks for the nice comments, it's great to hear that you're finding Your.Rentals useful. Regarding your comments, we've been hard at work improving our mobile usability so you can manage your properties directly from your phone and tablet. I hope you like the improvements! That's interesting to note about the quality score - we're regularly reviewing our algorithm to make sure we're giving the best feedback possible. Keep an eye on your dashboard over the next few weeks and months - we've got some cool developments regarding listing quality in the works!

Geoff from HVC Rentals

All the lights seems to be on!

3) So far we never got any payment for guests who stayed in our properties. 4) Managing payout methods would be easy if we could receive a SMS code which we applied for over and over but never received despite they have the correct number. 5) We sent several emails, never got 1 reply except for advertising. 6) There is no free calling number from NZ for customer service, if they have such a service. Legitimate or not this company seems totally internet based and human resources are probably very limited. In today's world customers dealing with computerised systems loose confidence and need stronger and easy-to-access human customer supports. So not getting paid is not good after we delivered the service, having no contact, no replies make us wonder why do we need to bother with another unreliable, unresponsive, untrustworthy and inefficient sub contractor.

Pros

Cons

1) It doubles up with other partners such as Expedia, Booking.com or Airbnb adding taking a few more dollars out of the host's profit. 2) It tends to block other calendars using the bugged and inflexible Ical calendar software which has already created too many double bookings. 3) They let you go live online and start taking bookings without making sure that you have a valid registered payout method. If this is not fraudulent, it is a grave lack of professional ethics.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write us the review. We have further investigated your case and understood that the delayed payment was due to the missing information from you in the payment registration. Our customer support had reached out to you and had resolved the issue. We are happy to see that you have got your payment.

Letizia from DLS Turismo srl

Your.Rentals - pubblicizzazione case vacanza

Esperienza positiva, senz'altro un valido modo per ampliare la pubblicizzazione online delle case vacanza.

Pros

Semplice il caricamento dei dati (descrizioni, foto, dettagli, regole delle Proprietà in nostra gestione). Gestione dei pagamenti precisa da parte di questo software. Apprezziamo che il team Assistenza ossa esser contattato facilmente attraverso la chat diretta.

Cons

Alcuni bug andrebbero fissati, come ad esempio, errori nella sincronizzazione dei calendari di altri canali. Domande alle volte inutili da parte del team Assistenza poichè basta leggere le descrizioni o guardare le fotografie e le tariffe da noi inserite per avere già la risposta.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2021

Thank you Letizia for your comments. We appreciate your feedback and we will consider to keep building a better experience for you and DSL. BR

GARY from Plumita Pacifica

Your Rentals Review

glad you asked... because of all the sites I use to market my property, your.rentals gives me the least traffic... like 0! ... why? what do I need to change or update?... is anyone listening to this question? will I get a response?

Pros

easy to use (for a non-technical person like me).

Cons

nothing.... I like it.... what else do I need to say?

Response from Your Rentals

Replied August 2019

Hi Gary thanks for your comments. One of our account managers will contact you soon to help you make the most out of your account and clarify all your doubts.

Antony from Hospitality-Xperts / VillasnHomes

Review About Your.Rentals

Your.Rentals is a very good company with excellent personel very from the account manager, to the reservation team and their leader Andrew. it is truly a pleasure to have such a good collaboration now and for the future.

Pros

The pms is very userfriendly, and as a system it is very easy to navigate.

Cons

considering i have uploaded almost 1000 properties, there isn't anything not to like.

Spyros from Zante Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent software to manage your listing across multiple channels

Pros

- Easy to manage your listings across different booking channels

Cons

- It would be good to add more functions and better pricing for property managers

Stefania from Hospitality

very nice!

The only thing that I would like to have it is an application on my phone .

Pros

I don't have something special I lie it all.

Cons

I like it all I don't have something special.

Honey from Beehive Enterprises LLC

New Beginning

As of right now I will have to see how the process goes and how many bookings I will have with this new added service.

Pros

I thought it was going to be easy to navigate through the site... I found it difficult when I had to import and export calendars from one channel to the site. Also I had difficulty getting someone on the phone since they are in SWEDEN. We are here in the USA... I was unaware when I signed up that there would be no APP or customer service 24/7. It is a problem if you have a problem with a guest and a booking....I was able to reach a customer service person more than 12 hours after I needed help. There is no direct number to call and there is NO APP. I will give this 3 months to see how the system really works and get all the kinks worked out. What I like most is the fact this tool reaches so many different channels to try and promote your home based business

Cons

NOT having a customer service agent available when i needed one.

DENIS from Arlen d.o.o.

your.rentals top

i am managing many sales channels woth just one click

Pros

it is for us in hospitality business so important to have a chanelmanger easy for use

Cons

in deed there is nothing what I dont like

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2019

Thanks for your comments Denis! I'm glad you're happy with our service so far. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience further :)

Elisa from Criver Trade Srl

Industry: Furniture

On a good way, but needs to be improved

I started because I was not able to have many guests only with Airbnb. I would like this to become an alternative to Airbnb. But in my opinion commissions are very high, I had to increase prices in order to get a decent revenue on the room. And since the ranking of my apartment is low and I do not have visibility, I did not get any more reservations.

Pros

It is a valid solution for renting through many channels. And the direct reservations are a good way to avoid intermediates when you have a business partner you want to host directly.

Cons

It's quite complicated to have a good ranking, and therefore good visibility of your advertisement. In my case, for example, although I wrote all necessary information about the room and the services that are provided, in many languages furthermore, and I applied discounts and promotions as requested, my advertisement is qualified as "average" and it has low ranking and low visibility. As I explained, many beautiful photos and a lot of services provided are not a guarantee of quality of the accomodation. Many renters are offering simple and essential accomodations but they are clean, kind and efficient. In my opinion, FEEDBACKS FROM GUESTS SHOULD BE CRUCIAL IN RANKING AND VISIBILITY OF THE ACCOMODATION ONLINE.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied July 2019

Thank you very much for your comments and thoughts, Elisa. It's comforting to read such a detailed review. We will pass this to our product development team to keep on updating our product.

Steve from Villa Tenganan

Neat package

I am only new to Your.Rentals but I have contacted the support staff on a couple of occasions and they have been very quick in responding.

Pros

It's easy to use and understand. I can advertise on multiple booking channels and be confident that if I receive a booking all calendars will be updated to avoid embarrassing double bookings.

Cons

The fact that I can't use an Australian bank account to deposit rents into.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied July 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are happy to know that our software is easy to use for you. About your issue with the Australian bank account, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our support team will contact you right away to help you solve it.

sabrina from Cielazul apartamentos

Industry: Information Services

Your.Rentals review

I have already received guests by Your Rentals, the transition was easy and all was correct.

Pros

Easy to use and visited by many people of good level, it's an international website.

Cons

the comission is high so we have to put a higher price for the guests, but the sevice was good.

Lindsay from LJoussaume

Your.Rentals Review

In general the site is ok - I have had a number of bookings but with payment problems (that I haven't has with other sites I use. The team is quite reactive and has dealt quickly with any issues.

Pros

Simple to update, synchronize and you are automatically visible on different channels

Cons

No direct contact with clients so have to go through a manager - takes time. Had a few problems with payment - not very clear at all!

Alexandros from Grandma Vasiliki Rooms To Let

Review, Greece

I love it!

Pros

user friendly, great after sales service, great themes

Cons

doesn't collaborate well with syncronisation channel managers like Syncbnb

Claude from Le Hameau de Chantemerle

Très cher, très peu performant, pas de service client

Hors de prix! (25% de commission), ne propose aucune disposiston d'annulation aux clients, ne rembourse pas les clients après annulation par le propriétaire, la synchronisation des réservations n'est pas assurée avec le logiciel des propriétaires, impact commercial très faibe. A déconseiller après deux ans d'utilisation.

Pros

Aucun. Pas de synchronisation des prix ni du calendrier après réservation.

Cons

Très cher (25% de commission), pas de synchronisation du caendrier des disponibniités

Response from Your Rentals

Replied May 2020

Cher Claude, Nous sommes desoles de constater que vous n'etes pas satisfait de notre service, a l'inverse de la grande majorite de nos clients. Nous avons deja explicite ces differents point plusieurs fois avec vous via email mais afin d'eviter tout malentendu, nous souhaitons les clarifier une fois encore: Notre commission est de 5% comme indique sur notre site internet, a laquelle s'ajoutent 15% de frais de canaux pour remunerer les plateformes sur lesquelles nous publions vos annonces. Nous offrons une synchronisation de vos calendriers apres chaque reservation, et vous pouvez egalement les mettre a jour manuellement depuis notre site si vous le souhaitez. Vous etes libre de choisir vos conditions d'annulation et nous remboursons vos invites selon ces memes conditions. Nous offrons bien entendu un support de qualite a nos clients ainsi qu'a nos invites, et nous nous excusons que celui-ci n'ait pas ete a la hauteur de vos attentes malgre nos efforts repetes. A votre disposition

Freddy from Klong-muang-inn Co.Ltd

you rentals overview

We dont have now any problems

Pros

Easy to use the availabelity rate and special offer

Cons

It is everything great easily to use and understanding

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2019

Great to hear that you have been using Your.Rentals successfully, Freddy :) Thanks for the review! If you have any questions about anything please get in touch

Radka from SAMILINE d.o.o

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Your Rentals one of the best on the market

Pros

provide many channels connections in one place to publish your listing

Cons

there is not connections with our channel manager

Roberta from Education Management

The worst service ever

They arrived on Monday 4 Feb and today Friday I haven't received my payout.

Pros

Nothing. Neither my guests nor I will be using this website.

Cons

Difficult to find help. Three days for an answer Nobody is on the "chat " send many chats and that is no chat because there is no one there to answer even though it was urgent. My guest spent 1.5 hours on the phone with 4 of your representatives and no one fixed our problem.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2019

I¿m sorry you¿ve had a bad experience and I¿d like to apologise on behalf of the company. I¿ve looked into your case and I agree that on this occasion our support fell short of our usual high standards, and I would like to assure you that we¿ve put some new guidelines in place to address this. Regarding your payout however, it looks like the delay was due to your bank details being missing. I can see this has been resolved now, if you¿d like to discuss this, or anything else further you can contact support@your.rentals, or message me personally at dan.johnson@your.rentals.

Good idea, not enough reservations

Too few reservations

Pros

It seems like this software would be sufficient exposure to fill an small space like mine

Cons

I don't get almost any reservations , would like to see one daily.

Joop from Casa Socavas/ golftravel service

After we did start to work with You Rentals our volume of rentals is increasing all the time.

Pros

The support desk is working excelent, special for somebody like me, no time and no knowledge of all the small problems and faults I make..

Cons

Nothing, your system is working very good en very helpfull, special for people like me without any knowledge.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied February 2019

Thanks Joop! It's great to hear that the system is working well for you, do let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better :)

Dionusia from Dion Suite

Your.Rentals Review

Very Good.

Pros

Organized and Easy using Computer Application. Quick response in my enquires.

Cons

Nothing to refer

MANOS from Cyan icons villas

New entrie

Pros

It connects many channels that you can manage at once.

Cons

It is not our key booking supplier, but i hope to grow and develop in a very useful and important software

Anne from Self Employed/Hospitality

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Review of handling my listed objects at yourrental

So far I did not have that much business as I have not been listing for a long time. But it seems so far professionally organised. May be some suggestion to pricing would be helpful.

Pros

the calendar and whole set up is easy and intuitive to handle

Cons

Am not always that sure what to do about the pricing and found it a little confusing at first

great software to combine all online platforms

Pros

Its great to have a one stop shop with all the OTA's in one place and discover new ones you never heard of. In addition you only need to create one listing and not having to subscribe on each and every one of them

Cons

The commission fee is very much higher then certain pages for example airbnb, trip advisor, homeaway all charge 3%. Your.rentals charges 18%. This is way too much in my opinion in fact we left our original listings with the page directly as this is from where the business comes from. On another note we do not receive much feedback from the page. Considering we are being listed on so many pages we get very little bookings.

Michel from Home Stay

YOUR.RENTALS

Pros

It 's easy to centralize the bookings and to have a unique calendar.

Cons

Difficult to use and to understand all the tricks at the beginning.

Diana from Kayak Properties

Esay way to improve your vacational rentals bussines

So good experince, quickly anwsers for all

Pros

What I like the most about Your rentals is that it is very easy to use, I have not had any communication problems with the guests and there are no charges only when an income is specified

Cons

Is neccesary an APP for cellphones and tables

Excellent

Very good!

Pros

Simplicity and fast answers of support team .

Cons

There is nothing I like the least of this software.

Carlos from Blue Moon Kite House

Versatile

Well this will be my first time to acomódate guests from this software. Looks a very nice couple from Canada who will be stay with us.

Pros

The versatility of the platform and easy to find out how to use it.

Cons

They don’t send me a lot of clients. I will like to receive more travelers from you.

Rui from Lark Lagoa

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Good sotfware

Pros

Easy and friendly to use. Good list of sites.

Cons

Few options on calendars. Need more options for rules and other services fee.

No anual price.

Response from Your Rentals

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your rating and feedback. We are happy to know that you would recommend us to others. We will also take your feedback into consideration and further enhance our product.

Peter from Nordic Housing

Why to have Your.rentals as your Channel manager?

Pros

Great product. Young company with great management. Very flexible and easy to get hold of them.

Cons

Some of the features not that friendly user. How ever, partly based on our feedback things are improving all the time!

Alessio from WordPress

Great Service and Professional Support

Pros

Simplicity, so much functions and easy to use

Cons

Some previews channels are not available

quan from hotel you and me

love it

and the best thing is customer service so nice anytime i have conrcen

Pros

this is my first time to joint and it so simple to work i wii reccomment to all my friend i know

Cons

like i sayed it wonderful so simple to use