Browse Zeevou Reviews

Oliver from Classy Comfort

A PMS for now and the future.

Zeevou has helped me grow my business. Zeevou has saved my business during Covid. Without it we wouldn’t be here.

Pros

The control it gives me over every aspect of each property Is great. I can even assign housekeeping and admin tasks to members of the team. Automation is key and Zeevou delivers this.

Cons

When I first used it the user functionality for someone not ‘computer minded’ was an issue. This has since been corrected and it has help markers next to everything.

Reasons for Choosing Zeevou

If the people in charge love what they do you will always have a good experience.

Paul from Cliftonvalley Apartments Limited

Managing Cliftonvalley Apartments with Zeevou

Zeevou allows us to manage all important aspects of our online business via the major OTAs that we use. The bookings flow through to us, are flagged by emails that we can configure and the automated and customisable workflows take care of most of the requirements we have in day to day management of bookings, calendars, payments, security deposits, terms and conditions and ID verification and then guest contact and management. If something is wrong or missing, the development team and product owner/designers are easily contactable via a ticket system and are very responsive and helpful in both resolving issues and taking on board suggestions for development. A great product with a very forward thinking design and management team. Most importantly, they have real world experience of running their own serviced apartment and hospitality business on a large scale, so they know first hand what is needed to help up manage our business effectively. Thoroughly recommended.

Pros

Xero integration, automated security deposits, Signable integration, willingness to consider development suggestions, allocation of our own dedicated account manager to assist us with requirements and configurations.

Cons

Some user interface issues at different times, but these have been speedily resolved by the great support team and good timely responses. Mobile view could be improved or an App developed.

Reasons for Choosing Zeevou

Comprehensive integrations and connections to multiple OTAs, inclusive of features that are either not available, or cost extra from others.

Reasons for Switching to Zeevou

Because of Tokeet taking away functionality and then adding it again at extra cost (e.g. Automata). Zeevou is being developed with a comprehensive set of tools and integrations built with day to day operations in mind, and these are included in the per property price.

Response from Zeevou

Replied April 2020

Hi Paul. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review.. We're so pleased to hear you're happy with Zeevou.

Donatas from Norwich Contractor Stays

Great service, love it so far

I do love the support, they give your personal manager that will answer all your questions, and they are very open to new suggestions.

Pros

The main features that I like are the possibilities with email mearketing to guests, it has a huge amount of variables that can be adjusted to everyones needs.

Cons

The one thing that I would improve is the design of the booking engine website.

Response from Zeevou

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your feedback Donatas - we'll be making further improvements to the design of the booking engine over the coming weeks.

Lidia from Peymans Ltd

Finance task

Pros

Zeevou is an excellent booking software that meets all that is needed for financial purposes. We can run numerous reports, send payment links, invoices, etc all with just a click away button. Easy to manage occupancy calendar, drop and drag option with the purpose of maximization of bookings.

Cons

New features are needed - eg to blacklist chargeback guests.

Reasons for Switching to Zeevou

Outdated. Too many flaws. Time-consuming when solving issues.

Response from Zeevou

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your excellent review! Blacklisting guests is a feature that is on the roadmap for future development. For the time being, you can unverify a guest and add a note to their profile to make a note of a blacklisted guest.

Constantinos from OPTIMUM ADVANTEDGE

Excellent onboarding experience

Pros

Very helpful and professional! They grabbed me by the hand and showed me how to do it and that proved to be very stress-free and most importantly very frustration-free. 101% recommended!

Cons

It's all been good so far - looking forward to the growth!

More features

Response from Zeevou

Replied April 2021

The quality of our service is just as important to us as the quality of our software product - we are glad that is coming across :)

Rose from Riverson Properties

Fantastic product with customer service to match

Great ... I have tried a few other Channel managers which have no customer service at all. This is a company that cares about its product staff and customers. I am delighted to be using it to grow my business.

Pros

Ease of use, very user friendly with edit option and fantastic customer service .

Cons

It is easy to edit if you have a problem ... I would like the blocked out dates to remain visible on the screen ... reporting could be easier with cleaning commission and tax separated easily ...

Response from Zeevou

Replied September 2020

Hi Rose, thanks a lot for your positive review, it is great to have you on board as a Patron! If you could please Raise a Hand with details of your feature request regarding the blocked dates so we can look at implementing this for you :) We are just about to release a new Monthly Profit Report on Monday, so kindly take a look at that once it is out and let us have any feedback with regards to further clarification on the breakdowns.

Mahyareh from Peymans

working with Zeevou

I work with Zeevou several hours a day, satisfied with using it a great help to serve guests and costumers find the best options for their accommodations. All futures and options are visible in a glance.

Pros

This software is user friendly. All properties and units and different types of them and availability are seen in one clear calendar page. The explanations are complete and clear.

Cons

That would be better if this software a higher seep in loading pages. It is because we usually use it when a guest is on a phone call and we check different pages in few seconds.

Response from Zeevou

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your honest feedback. We are currently working on recoding the calendar in a programming language that will result in faster response times. Hopefully this will help with your concerns regarding the speed of the system :)

Alexander from Dream key solution

Amazing team!!!

i would recommend for everyone who would like to use a great manager platform

Pros

Truly amazing team and support!!! It is the first time i have to use a channel manager and the support I do receive from the team it has been very helpfull

Cons

Nothing I do not like about it yet. its a very easy use platform.

Response from Zeevou

Replied June 2020

Glad to hear your onboarding went smoothly and that you are happy with the product and the service! We hope we will be able to help you grow your business rapidly.

Charlotte from Boutique Rooms

Great System

Pros

- all the different types of functions this has - connecting up to my 3rd party software such as WP & Signable - customer service like no other

Cons

- It is on the expensive side if you are a small operator

Reasons for Switching to Zeevou

The switch was a no brainer - Zeevou offers a higher quality product & better customer service

Response from Zeevou

Replied October 2020

Thanks for being one of our staunchest supporters! :)

Christine from GB Relocation

Easy to set up

Pros

Zeevou was soo much easier than I expected. The onboarding team was very very helpful, very experienced, and put me at ease! I was very excited and look forward to my next venture!

Cons

Nothing - it has all gone very smoothly!

Response from Zeevou

Replied April 2021

Glad to see you decided to join Zeevou after reviewing so many alternatives. We're glad to have you on board :)

Nasim from Peymans Ltd

Zeevou rocks !

It's lovely, nice app, using it everyday for hours to work. found its features easy user friendly.

Pros

Booking creation, sticky notes, corporate and personal profile are all parts that I like it.

Cons

sometimes hard to search by names of the guests. but their email not issue.

Response from Zeevou

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we will reach out to find out what issue you are facing when searching by guest name!

Lucy from Rolcor Property

There is nothing not to like

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Worth every penny.

Pros

As a new business we have found Zeevou invaluable. The system is intuitive and easy to use. The support we receive from Zeevou is also excellent. They are fantastic.

Cons

There have been a few bugs that have needed sorting but that’s probably to be expected.

Reasons for Choosing Zeevou

Functionality and a market leader in our opinion.

Response from Zeevou

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your kind review Lucy! We hope all the bugs are now sorted - we have been focusing a lot on increasing system stability over the summer :)

Klea from Peymans

All in one solution

Pros

Multi functional, user-friendly app. All features are functional and the design looks perfect. Support 24/7.

Cons

Fortunately I never faced a difficulty using this software.

Response from Zeevou

Replied August 2020

Many thanks for leaving a review Klea! We are glad that you are finding our product and service of value :)

Konrad from K&Z Properties Ltd

Highly recommended

Pros

Very easy software to use which helps me with my Serviced accomodation business. Helpful team

Cons

No mobile app available yet.

Response from Zeevou

Replied September 2020

We are glad to have you on board Konrad. We have started working on the mobile app and hope to have this available in the near future!