• Pros

• "This software is amazing and has totally changed to way we do business because I now have access anywhere that I have internet"

• " I like the fact I can contain many other products aligned with Citrix in the same place....all my apps a my fingertips. Also great when I need to remote in to other users PC or reset passwords. "

• "I really liked the ability to use this at work and have my desktop and apps that I needed specially given to me. It allows me to only have what I need in order to get my job done. "

• Cons

• "Doesn't look the prettiest, but does what it needs to A few crashes, especially with a label print queue"

• "It requires high skill for configuration and deployment, but it reduces costs and increase efficiency"

• "Depending upon internet connected device using, I can find Citrix to be slow at responding at times but still serves its purpose well."

Browse Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Reviews

shaik from Loyalty Methods

One of the best app which delivers secure Linux desktops and apps single management console for pc

Pros

The most good running and using tools in real time which can help usn getting connected to the cloud desktops almost all the enterprise application companies prefer to use this tool which make employees to connect to cloud desktop to work. It reduces the cost and increase efficiency on Microsoft azure. It has hdx technology for optimised.user expirence this is the reason the app.is available.on. mobile devices too. Provides virtual desktop to complete our business needs it is secure robust and collectivily cost less. It give employees.the freedom to work from any where while cutting IT costs

Cons

There is no least thing to speak about this. But when this opened in mobile its page seems.loading slow but due to some connectivity issues. and another thing a chnage required is the UI part that can be changed removing the un required options

Stefanos from Cloudmentors

Citrix VAD review

Has been a very productive and good learning experience to work with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. I have deployed various versions and editions of the product since XenApp 6+ both in lab/POC as well as in production environments.

Pros

Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops is the leader is user desktop virtualization and desktop as a service (daas) services. It provides the ability for true hybrid architectures when combing on-prem with Citrix Cloud (cloud.com).

Cons

Installation is not supported on the Linux operating system. Would love to see Citrix expand their architecture to Linux as a host operating system for Citrix VAD.

Reasons for Choosing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops

It offers the most features and is very versatile and best in performance and stability.

Emoniel from Medical Services

Citrix review

Good, would be better with desktop shortcut integration.

Pros

Once you log in, has easy access across its multiple applications. Has excellent customer support if problems arise.

Cons

I don't like having to open up the Citrix application interface in order to access a particular program shortcut that is already on my desktop. The shortcut should be seamlessly integrated with the user interface.

Simon from W Bruford Ltd

Every Day Another Challenge

In short, Citrix cannot please everyone, but the printer issues need to be addressed (you could be the first in the world!) and the internet issues need to be addressed. Our internet speed and signal is as good as it gets in our location, so we know we have the best chance of success there. Please make Citrix more understandable to the people who license its use and pay handsomely to do so. Thank you for making some of the issues transparent and therefore easier to report and fix .

Pros

This software looks good, is simple to use and I understand it. It is also very good at telling you what it is doing, even if it stalls or freezes. It is also easy to reset, which is a good thing as you can manage internet drop outs that may occur that you cannot blame on the operating system. So, in effect, very informative even when it encounters a crisis which is a really good and honest approach. I wish Windows was so honest in its approach.....

Cons

So I should first of all tell you that I use a MacBook Air and run Citrix on this every day. There is an obvious 'culture clash' here I feel. When I use Citrix to open a website that moves or animates in some way, such as www.rolex.com, which it is my job to use, it freezes every time. However, during various investigations with this error it has become apparent that even a still image can cause this. It then requires a total reboot to get rid of the frozen image. This does not happen with Safari when asking for the same image or site to be opened. Annoyingly, there is no error message displayed when this occurs so we never get to understand why. That said, when error messages occur for other reasons, the error message is either 'unknown' or a number that means nothing to the tech company we employ. I'm not trying to contradict my previous comments, this is a comment on the process of using the internet via Citrix to browse websites and not on the day to day running of our retail software which is pretty seamless. I should also talk about the seeming inability to run six printers in the business in a consistent way, these are ticket, receipt and document printers essential any retail showroom. We spend too much time reinstating these devices, but at least we know what to check every morning and how to deal with it as it happens so frequently! I am aware, however, that printers are the bane of every I.T provider on the planet!

Reasons for Switching to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops

Our I.T support company recommended it as it was open about reporting issues, which it is. It is better than the previous platform we used, but I cannot remember the name of it.

Nebojsa from American School of Brasilia

Virtual Desktops for your School

This is a great solution for home office either in normal times or any others like pandemics. Your office is never far away with Citrix VA & Desktop.

Pros

This software solution brings your office desktop together with your favorite apps, to any place that has access to internet. The security protocol is very good which makes this product a reliable one. The web interface is easy to access and easy to use.

Cons

The initial setup and configuration is not very easy and can be time consuming. The system price overall is high.

Reasons for Choosing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops

For having a specific hardware and the hypervisor , the decision was made on acquiring Citrix.

Phani Venkata Sai from Wipro

Enterprise software for virtualization of Apps and Desktops

Its been a great experience over the years and the product keeps maturing over the day and supportability by major cloud providers and hypervisors makes it more favorable for enterprise to adopt the CVAD.

Pros

Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops formerly called as citrix XenApp and XenDesktop is an enterprise software for your organization's virtualization needs of apps and desktops in a simple and secure manner which is compatible with majority of the cloud providers like AWS, Azure and supports on-premise hypervisors like MS Hyper-v, VMware Esxi and Citrix Xenserver. Its easy to deploy and maintain with the help of VM management techniques like Citrix MCS and PVS. It becomes to easy to manage your server work loads and VDI workloads which supports a range of operating systems like WIndows server 2016/2019/2012 for hosted server desktop and application needs, Windows 10/7, linux VDI needs. Overall Citrix is a market leader for virtual apps and desktops based solution for enterprises.

Cons

Licensing costs are slightly on the higher side and frequent updates will make it tougher for enterprises to perform upgrades on a frequent basis.

Kaleb from CD Aviation Services

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Amazing software for your business needs.

This software is great for my line of work and allows all employees to access the our network on our own computer with individual logins. I really enjoy the functions and the capabilities of this software and I believe you will as well. The customer support is amazing and it's definitely worth the money.

Pros

Citrix has quite a few benefits to it. I use this system daily and it provides a wide range of access to computers in your office but also remotely. You can add it to one device and then utilize it on multiple devices. It also allows for you to have controlled user access depending who you have on your staff. Each user has a unique ID and password and they can also set up their own layout that displays once you login.

Cons

Depending on your size of your company you may experience the network going down, freezing up or sometimes it just quits.

Sezgin from Ford Otomotiv Sanayi A.S.

Overall good, needs some improvement

Pros

It is an easy application to use. It has a good interface. You can reach your workstation/hyper computer from your laptop wherever you are. Lastly, sign-in is quite quick.

Cons

If you are using 2 screens switching moving the Citrix from one screen to the other one can be a problem. The resolution may change to very low. What you need to do is to first reduce the Citrix from full screen and then move it to the other screen.

Johnathan from McDermott

Industry: Oil & Energy

Simplistic, but solid

Overall, I like Citrix. It enables me to login from anywhere, access whatever I need, and use apps that aren't on my computer itself. It's not perfect, but it's certainly useful.

Pros

I can access a bunch of server apps from anywhere. It's pretty easy to use, too.

Cons

Every so often, either the server or Citrix (not sure which) glitches and I have to refresh the apps or sometimes even restart the program. A minor inconvenience, though.

Josh from NTCG Inc.

Citrix created the concept of published applications

Very effective in delivering results to our clients.

Pros

Citrix is the gold standard for centralized application and desktop delivery to clients, regardless of client platform or deployment configuration.

Cons

Very high cost, requires a large infrastructure investment. High learning curve if you want to be a citrix engineer.

The department was installing a work productivity and document management solution.

Pros

We had a site license for the Cirtix Desktop and had purchased maintenance and upgrade protection sogoing to the XenDesktop solution was easy. We implemented a server based access to each of the new programs and all 20 users had the same experience of ease of access. The MS office programs integrated smoothly as well. The local resource demand was minimal so we were able to keep a local mirrored data file that only strengthened our data protection efforts.

Cons

The communication software for the enterprise is Apache. We invoked LDAP thinking it would uniformly connect. We were wrong, We tried several workarounds even going so far as to use the POP3 boxes from the MS Outlook readers. The final connections were a hodgepodge of Apache nataive e-mail containers, LDAP addresses and MS POP3 boxes on some of the PCs. Citrix support was able to isolate the problem with the main Apache program. We did identify a training need and in year three it was all working the way intended. Fortunately no one out of the department was aware of our very inelegant solution.

Alexis from Tradehelm

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Dedicated VDI - Is a good idea?

Medium overall experience.

Pros

Citrix has the capability to host several applications on your particular account, along with a dedicated VDI (if applies). This allows you to not waste the performance of your computer, and navigate through the different applications using the dedicated resources that the vendor provides. This can be a good idea, or not, depending on how many resources are dedicated to your particular VDI.

Cons

Customer support for sure. If you are running in a rush, and you need to have your issue resolved ATM, forget about it. Citrix customer support (at least based on my experience) take a lot of time to fix something, and several times I had to google, or research about the issue, and fix it by myself. The fact is that, most of the troubleshooting needs to be done from the Citrix IT side, and this can take a while to happen.

Frances from Cozen

Much better and faster compared to XenApp

Obviously ease of use with everyone being manageable on one platform. Security

Pros

Allows complete virtualization which lets our company/remote users use dummy workstations with all our data stored in a remote and secure location. Faster compared to its predecessor (XenApp) which opens up apps instead of a complete virtual desktop. The speed is also noticeably quicker on XenDesktop (At least 3x faster) compared to XenApp.

Cons

Citrix Director could be updated as there are still some features I find redundant/confusing. When remoting into a user's PC, it does not allow us that functionality on the sessions tab, you must type their name on the search bar to access that functionality, which is weird. Also some worries about the memory on these servers as Citrix is still known to have memory clocking issues, which means we would need to restart the server occasionally to run functionally.

Access your apps from anywhere

We have users that want to be able to use MS office applications on their i-pad or other tablets. With XenDesktop we are able to give them access to these applications on almost any device with a web browser. We are also able to use enterprise applications shared from one location without having to install the applications on each users computer, making upgrades much easier and faster. We just install the application on the server and it is ready to go to all of our client computers.

Pros

XenDesktop is the best remote desktop software we have been able to find. It seamlessly presents your applications on any other device from remote locations and the end user cannot even tell that it is a remote program that they are using.

Cons

It was a little difficult to setup but with the help of our software vendor we were able to get it done. The licensing can be a little expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Sergio from Capgemini

A simplified technology world!

Its easy to use, it saves you a lot of money, time, space and maintenance. Perfect for multitasking schedules.

Pros

This is such a great VM software. By having the right software you are able to manage and process data even faster. The great qualities of this are: You have a powerful virtual machine to connect to from everywhere, anytime. By reducing the physical cost and maintenance you save a lot money, space and time. It is safe and any user you provide with access to it can easily connect to the virtual machine and do their job anytime.

Cons

Sometimes its a bit slow. But it TOTALLY will depend on the network traffic you are having. On the other hand when the network is working fine, you have the world right on your hands.

Joseph from UVM Medical Center

XenDesktop gets it done

Issues with our previous virtualization software often crashed sessions. This was a big issue when working in our hospital/clinical setting. Often times sessions locked or crashed when a provider was attempting to provide care. Since we already were utilizing other Citrix products, it made sense for us to roll out XenDesktop as our VDI resource. Once we made the switch to XenDesktop, issues with our VDI environment dropped tremendously.

Pros

Really easy to launch/troubleshoot Virtual Desktop Session via XenDesktop. We were using another virtualization software that often locked or crashed virtual desktop sessions. Once we made the switch to XenDesktop, the calls to our support center dropped regarding locked or disconnected sessions

Cons

For our environment, Citrix has to be downloaded and utilized in order to launch a virtual session. Our Citrix client host tons of other company applications, which is not needed just for a virtual desktop.

Serkan from Ford Motor Company

A new era of workstation

Citrix (XenDesktop) is a approach that took position of conventional workstation in business. It's more power efficient, and easy to access from anywhere which you may not need to be on your computer all the time. I usually use it for CAD/CAE works in my company which offers the best for it.

Pros

Citrix (XenDesktop) brings a new understand of workstation which you can access from anywhere from any device. It is fundamental for job takes too much time which you can check them whenever you need out of your office. It's also more energy efficient efficient when consider cloud based workstation.

Cons

Login may take some time which may be about the capacity purchased. When I tried to restart desktop, it may not happen.

Mauricio from BATechnology Group

Amazing performance, allows virtualizing OS and Apps. Top for VDI deployments.

-Reduce TCO for IT department. -App virtualization helps my company to track weekly or monthly sales results and cash flow.

Pros

-It's perfect for business and educations environments, when hardware requirements change every day you can add more memory or space with a few clicks. -Access anywhere anytime, Citrix Receiver app works on almost every mobile device (tablets, cellphones, etc) -Companies with remote employees can protect his data using VDI environments. Lawyer's buffet uses this product against government threats to illegally obtain clients data. -Logs and Reports help IT departments to track issues fast and efficient. -IT departments support for different hypervisors environments, such as XenServer, Hyper-V, and VMware ESXi.

Cons

-Not available for MAC OS, because of apple restrictions. -Salesperson sometimes forgets hardware, software and services requirements. Need an experienced partner to develop VDI projects and then deploy it. -Security products it´s a must-have, sometimes users forget that the cloud it is also vulnerable.

Cynthia from Conduent

Industry: Information Services

Citrix

Pros

I've utilized several of the Citrix platforms and I have to say I enjoy this platform most of all. Citrix allows for the use of Windows in a virtual environment. It is a must have for our agents daily work and it provides security and cohesiveness within the organization that spans across different locations and scopes of expertise. That, perhaps for me, is the best feature of Citrix. Having the ability for each member of the team to use the same software, access the same programs regardless of their personal OS or location is why we use it. Having another level of security and "control" for lack of a better word is also key in using a virtual environment that is essential to our company.

Cons

There is not alot of cons to be said about Citrix. Of all the various platforms and programs that our company use, Citrix is the most used, most reliable and most stable. My review of Citrix remains positive.

James from Ascension Information Services (AIS)

XenDesktop is an amazing time saver

XenDesktop is a huge time saver and can make you look like a hero to the executive staff. We saved money overall by saving massive amounts of time involved with provisioning users.

Pros

This product will increase your productivity, it allows you to have the same desktop experience on whatever device you choose to use. Executives love this product as they always seem to have new technology whether actually increases their productivity or not. If your going to use VDI there is only one clear choice.

Cons

some users may experience bad animation, powerpoint and video when resources are not properly allocated.

Gabrielle from Sykes

Efficient but needs improvements

I’ve been using this program for a few months but I have several suggestions for improvements. For what the program does, I feel that it is extremely useful. However, it’s a highly used application by thousands of our employees and could use a “tune up.” Glitchy programs should not exit in this day and age.

Pros

The best feature of this program is that it’s very secure. We use it for a wide range of sensitive customer related task. It keeps info obtained very safe. The apps are also very simple and can be altered if needed. Also, all programs have bright and colorful graphic designs and brands. I appreciate the amount of creativity that went into each logo.

Cons

This product is very glitchy. I use it to my virtual call center apps. At least once a week there is an issue with it loading. Additionally, there are lags in the software that have nothing to do with internet speed or access.

Krissy from Tenmast Software

Great for hosting, remote access, etc.!

We can easily host our client application and allow them access remotely on a large scale. It allows all of our users (internal and external) to log in and use their system.

Pros

We use Xendesktop for our hosting platform for our clients. It allows us to run multiple servers/applications from one central location and allow multiple users access to it at once. It is easy to use, quick, great connection, and best of all makes our client lives easier

Cons

There are intermittent connection issues and duplicate account sessions that need to be monitored. Nothing awful

Preston from LGE

Citrix allows us to deliver a workable environment fast and secure

Overall I enjoy this product and it makes my life 10 times easier.

Pros

I love the features that Citrix Xen desktop has to offer, application and desktop delivery. I am excited to get into app layering and delivery as well.

Cons

Customer support is pretty intermittent in terms of getting someone who knows what they are talking about. Sometimes the way they want you to set things up is counter-intuitive and isn't as straightforward as you would hope. like setting up a desktop to deliver vs an application.

Nicolai from Ter Beke

Industry: Food Production

Must have for making your life easy

Have been working with XenDesktop quite a bit now. I find it very useful and works smooth (with the correct hardware of course). where I work it's used for 500+ users to connect to. Saves us a lot of work.

Pros

Allows users to work on servers without having to work locally on their own computer. On this machne you can deploy applications for the users and set security on it. Which is very useful for big business meaning you don't have to install applications on all the laptops/desktops, but just once on the server.

Cons

Licenses are quite costly, and you probably need a XenDesktop expert to set up the more complex environments.

Felipe from Globalweb outsoursing

Digital platform environment. Great for saving on licenses

We use it to access most of the company's systems, saving on individual licenses and PC maintenance, installation time and other services.

Pros

The fact of optimizing the space of the computer of each employee. Using a digital platform to access tools saves and optimizes maintenance service and new license purchases

Cons

The need to use the internet explorer browser to run the plugin turns out to be the downside of the service as this makes the process slow

Daniel from City of North Battleford

Very good solution in large environments.

Works well for deploying hole desktop sessions or specific applications.

Pros

Citrix Xendesktop is a very reliable and feature rich software solution for medium to large environments. Very compatible with different hardware and environments. Can produce desktop sessions with very good performance.

Cons

This solution is not really suited for small deployments. Needs lots of administration. Needs specific training or skill set to administer.

Michael from Pepsico

Citrix Xendesktop is good

XenDesktop is used for a variety of things in the workplace. It is very simple to use. There are a few crashes here and there, but I'm sure they're working that out. Overall, it's a good program that could be implemented in a variety of business situations.

Pros

Easy to use No gimmicks, gets to the point Runs on any windows device

Jose from Ericsson

allows you to increase the flexibility of your servers by the way they deliver virtualized apps.

better response time to platform failures and applications.

Pros

It is a very intuitive tool, since it fulfills the standard of virtualization, which is to allow an application to be executed from a device that is not installed. It allows controlling the applications and virtual machines installed in the datacenter. It allows controlling the applications and virtual machines installed in the datacenter. Virtualization is done by sessions. the virtualization of sessions through XenApp allows any user of any operating system to access any application delivered by IT

Cons

It requires a high infrastructure cost to start large projects, you must acquire servers that support the load to which they will be exposed. You must have a clear idea from the beginning of the administration of technological resources that are going to be spent at the moment. There is not enough documentation in forums to solve problems.

Using XenDesktop in my daily work

Pros

Very fast and powerful VDI solution, probably the most advanced on market. XenDesktop allows to avoid managing dozens of enterprise PCs and personal user devices, by putting enevrything you need to virtual desktop.

Cons

Azure version of XenDesktop is just regular on-prem edition deployed to IaaS virtual machines. Not using all possible features of Azure

Michael from Bupa

Enables Access to Work Network

It is widely used but there may be better solutions out there now.

Pros

This provides and secure tunnel into my work files that enables me to view, edit and save them alongside my team.

Cons

The software is sometimes slow to let me into my work network and can get overloaded. It can be difficult to install correctly on another PC.

Kevin from Hughes & Coleman

Industry: Law Practice

Another piece of quality software from Citrix

As a whole, it's great stuff. It runs flawlessly for most users on most days.

Pros

It's very smooth, and runs cleanly when you are using just applications or full virtual desktops on multiple monitors.

Cons

Local devices don't always register correctly within the virtual environment, which can become frustrating for users.

Joel from Claro Panama

Your desktop where you go

Pros

Your desktop with applications and files can be viewed from different computers. If you change your office to other place, you will not have to take the computer with you.

Cons

You have limited space because it must be shared with all employees and if there are many, the space will be small

David from Cooke Insurance Agency

Greatly simplifies doing business

Pros

Can't imagine how our business operations would run without Citrix. Easily able to work for almost any internet connected device with not needing any IT support to set up

Nataliya from Hospital

Citrix to the rescue

Overall this is a great backup for my other software

Pros

I like how when EPIC is not working I can go through this software to access orient charts it’s like a backup

Cons

It takes awhile to log in through this software because it doesn’t automatically log me in like other software

Maureen from Mercyhealth

Work Anywhere!

Positive experience; makes working remotely very easy.

Pros

I love being able to access my work applications on the go- from my smartphone or a tablet. I was using a Surface, but it is no longer supported :(

Cons

Frequent downloads for updates; discontinued support of Microsoft Surface....

Waqas from EY

Very good and worthy alternative to VMware

Virtualization of OS and services is in huge demand in today's small, medium and large enterprises and it's good to have Citrix, along with VMWare to keep the solutions competitive and cutting edge.

Pros

Excellent support structure. Quality product with intuitive UI and good design. Frequent updates makes it more compatible with Mac OS versions.

Cons

little costly and infrastructure implementation options are not as diverse as VMWare. Need more hardware resources for better performance.

Used in my workplace - great product

No searching for things I use every day- Citrix is more like a one- stop shop

Pros

Cons

Sometimes apps within my desktop "catch all" don't work, and I have to find in Start menu and open them rather than thru Citrix

It allows multiple users to access to Windows desktop from different devices

You can run Windows virtual desktop from anywhere

Pros

It gives employees the freedom to work on different applications from anywhere with different devices

Work From Anywhere

Pros

I like the flexability of devices that connect to the Citrix Reciever. I love having my desktop accessable from anywhere. It's a real standard of work that doen't change if I'm at work, on the road, or at home.

Cons

I have not had some of the issues others report with the Xen Desktop application. I think it comes down to who did your installation and how well the enviorment is maintained.

Chris from TASC

An Easy Way to Work Remote

Allows anyone to work remotely.

Pros

I like using Citrix because I can access all of the software and data from work on any computer, laptop or mobile device. Almost any software can be configured to work with Citrix.

Cons

The software is sometimes buggy and I often run into problems using it. For example, all of the Citrix screens will disappear after a while, even if I am still logged in to the connection. Also, there are sometimes issues when working with two monitors. And the final con is that it is slower than using installed software and the speed seems to vary with depending on other unknown factors.

Greg from Alexander County 911

Industry: Public Safety

A Game Changer!

Pros

Cons

At time is seems to load a little slow but this may be my connection speed and not a software issue

Great software

I think XenDesktop is great software, very compatible with any environment

Pros

XenDesktop is supported on multiple devices and OS

Cons

Unfortunately, Citrix Workspace App is not supporting naturally SAML.

Great for Remote Work

Pros

I frequently work remotely and Citrix makes it very easy for me to connect back to the network and get my work done.

Cons

It can take a little getting used to if you didn't have a good training session.

Lovesh from Xerox

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Helpful software

Pros

Very helpful in business requirements. Can access important files from distance. Must have for offshoring work.

Cons

Causes system slow. Not easily available. Need good internet bandwidth.

Rodrigo from HotelTonight

Excellent solution for Virtual Desktops

rough start, once its already implemented works like a breeze

Pros

Great cost-effective solution to manage large operations within the server, having every employee log in to their own virtual desktop. Excellent security and reliability

Cons

set up is not as streamlined as i would wish, it can become complicated

Beck from LIHC Investment Group

Overall positive experience with Citrix.

Pros

Citrix has been a great tool for employees accessing the desktop from remote locations. Very easy to install on the computer and user-friendly.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is more of a remote connection issue or the software itself, but the connection seems to go in and out at times and we have been unable to figure out why.

Steven from HCA

Not bad experience

Pros

Ability to access the office vpn and the desktop and office data system on any system, mobile, windows or mac.

Cons

Unstable connection on low internet speeds. I know its not a program issue but if they work on a function so that the program stays open while it reconnects to internet, it will be great.

Nice software, I've had good times with it

Pros

It's fast to set up and make it work in short time. It's fast, even with poor connections. It's also more reliable than terminal server, in my opinion.

Cons

The only con I can write of is about printers, I wasn't able to make them work (2 of them, quite old, but I hoped they would work)

I am a nursing instructor and the clinical site I take students to uses Citrix.

None really

Pros

I like that the screens are in color. Makes it easier to find the information you need because it is color coded. Also things ate laid out in a way that it is easy to show students a patients information.

Cons

Printing out the medication sheets is a bit cumbersome. Too much is on the sheets. I am not able to print just the medications. When I print them out it has the treatment orders on the sheets too making a bit too busy especially when teaching students.

Good Product.. Some speed issues at times

Pros

Cons

It can freeze/experience lulls in speed at times. This can be frustrating.