• Pros

• "Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware"

• "Intuitive. It is very easy to keep up with a patient's evolution by looking for his history in digitail. It also helps the owner to always have access to information about his pet's health"

• "The fact that is very user-friendly and it is easy to use. "

• Cons

• "My stoc is not working at full capacity and the division of dry food is not prices "

• "The fact that I didn't know earlier about the sofware, "

• "You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application"

Browse Digitail Reviews

Monica from Hemopet

Industry: Veterinary

User friendly solution for both vets and pet owners.

Pros

The fact that someone came with a very ingenious solution for digitalizing not only pet's healts records, but also all the registers that our country legislation requires and was able to make it user friendly helped me and my colleagues the most. Now we don't lose precious time doing the inventory every month, or checking if our assistants have removed pricesely the drugs used that day from our stock, or even calling the owners for a vaccine or a check-up reminder. We can focus on what we supposed to from the beginning, saving pets life without being preocupied that maybe you are left out of stock for some drugs or that maybe Charlie the Pug forgot about his annual check-up. And in the end, the owners are pleased to have a virtual health book in their personal phone at any moment with an accurate history of past and future appointments in our clinic.

Cons

At first I thought it will be difficult to transfer the old virtual database to Digitail, but I was pleasantly surprised that their consultants found a personalised solution for us that dind't require as much time or effort as expected.

Response from Digitail

Replied April 2020

Thank you Dr Monica! It was a pleasure to assist you with the data migration!

Oana from S.c. Arena Vet Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Great features,amazing interface, easy to use

Great communication with owners, less time explaining the recommendations, because they can read the consultation report, plus we get a lot of appreciation from owners who receive constant reminders on when to deworm or vaccinate next, without them having to keep track of routine visits.

Pros

It has a very user-friendly interface, it doesn't take long to access or fill in patient files and you can keep a record of every visit with every detail. Plus you can send the consultation report via e-mail for the owner or print it and hand it out. Easy to keep track of the appointments plus the fact that owners can make the appointments themselves online with a personal account. Great value for money!

Cons

Nothing in particular. These is nothing i can think of .

Response from Digitail

Replied May 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Digitail is helpful and looking forward to seeing you again at the next conference!

Madalina from Tetravet

Industry: Veterinary

Good

My overall experience with this software is a good one. It is highly usefull and makes registrations and patients sheets easier to work with.

Pros

The software is good and is highly usefull when it comes to the patients database. You can easily find medical examination reports for all kind of exams, also the calendar is an added value since it can automatically send reminders all used to create personalised messages for the owners. Technical support was always friendly and eager to help.

Cons

The administration part should be worked a little more since there are still some things that are not presented clearly enough. I found out that the software may encounter issues depending on your laptop or cash register, but tech-support will answer and address the issues you are encountering and provide solutions to resolve the problems.

Georgiana from Hemopet

Industry: Veterinary

the best platform for veterinary clinics

Pros

We started using Digitail 2 years ago and it has been the best decision for our practice. The features that helped us the most were the reminders for appointments that the platform sends automatically to pet owners and the support that the platform offers for keeping patient records. Before Digitail we had to call the owners ourselves to remind them about their appointments and we kept all patient records on paper and that was very time consuming.

Cons

Because before Digitail we were using pen and paper, it took a while for the staff to get used to the new order of things, but their customer support is always there to help.

Response from Digitail

Replied March 2020

Thank you very much Dr. Ciochina! It is a pleasure to work with your team!

Griveteanu from Mobile Vet

The best application

We gave up the written records

Pros

An application easy to use, the owners receive reminder messages for the following treatments, vaccinations or deworming. Can be accessed from the mobile phone. You can attache any records like blood analysis or any alalysis you do

Cons

You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2020

We are so happy to hear we helped you transition to a paperless clinic!

Alexandru from pet stuff

Digitail vet software

Helped with the client database and file management

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware

Cons

No problems so far , the software is under development but bugs or problems are solved fast

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2020

Thank you very much Dr Buzdea! You and your team are always providing great feedback and insights.

George Andrei from Kiraluk Veterinary

Industry: Veterinary

The digital age for pets

It's more easy to appoint people and manage many doctors and appointments at once. It's more easy remind people about their animal's needs without being too invasive. More easy to track an animal and have a full history

Pros

When a costumer is thinking about his pet he posts on Facebook, when he takes a few photos of his pet he posts them on Instagram, but when it comes to his health and wellness he only has a health book. Digitail makes the animal's health easy to manage from your phone. Not only that but for vets makes the connection to the owner more easy and personal without having to sacrifice time. Easy to use tailored for vets needs.

Cons

Not many, every Vet has his way so that's why it's hard to find middle ground. Something to look forward

Daniela from Vet Engine

Easy to use interface, supportive tech team, personalized solutions

Pros

I have used several software products for managing patients but Digitail is, by far, the most user-friendly platform. It offers me valuable information for managing the business and I am guaranteed a flawless communication with all my clients. I hear they work on adapting the system to automate the ordering system with suppliers, which I am so looking forward to! It will help me save valuable time and resources. Optimized for PC, tablet, mobile - easy to use from everywhere!

Cons

You need a permanent broadband connection, it does not work offline.

Christine from The Visiting Vet

User Friendly Software

Amazing!!

Pros

This software as a whole is really simple to use/understand. Online booking is really a pleasure and allows clients to book appointments without have to call in. The App is an added bonus as clients can read all the treatment protocols and follow them if they are unsure. Overall the software is really good, the team is always available to assist

Cons

All my concerns/ improvements have been fixed or I have been shown how to do it.

Response from Digitail

Replied March 2020

Thank you very much for the kind words Dr Christine! Your suggestions and feedback have been extremely helpful.

Alina Aurora from Michelin

Useful financial & accounting insights

Easy to use, good support and straightforward. The team also helped me with building a custom report for my clients.

Pros

I'm a financial advisor for veterinary clinics and I have to say that Digitail made my life easier. It has a good data structure, I can export data easily and it provides insights that help me suggest accurate growth plans and actions for my clients.

Cons

I would love to use it for other clients but it is only focused on the Veterinarian sector.

Response from Digitail

Replied November 2018

Thank you Alina! Should you need any additional reports please let us know!

Georgiana from Hemopet

Easy to use. It helps both the veterinarian and the owner

Pros

Cons

It would be great if the program would work a little bit faster. Nothing else to add as a con.

Raluca from Medviovet

It's a game changer.

Replaces paper health records with a cloud based records and also reducing the time spent on filling out registries.

Pros

The fact that is very user-friendly and it is easy to use.

Cons

The fact that I didn't know earlier about the sofware,

Response from Digitail

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for the kind words! We will pass on the information to the team!

Gabriela from World Wide Vets

Best veterinarian software

I have a great experience with Digitail. We now cand sen alerts and reminders to our owner pacients, we have online acess from unlimeted devices.

Pros

It made my vet life easier and for my other coleagues too

Cons

We really don’t have things that we don’t like at it

Stanila from Sc Gemma animal care Srl

Very good

I can organise better my charts from my veterinary clinic

Pros

I like that it is easy to work with. I can keep my primary accounting.

Cons

I have bills with more then 50 item's that have to be split in more then one entry.

Ionut from Karma life vet

Digitail Review

Is the best in România and I think Is the in all the software i seen in Europe

Pros

Is free easy to understand and work with the software

Razvan from Aviation

Industry: Veterinary

Great software for great vets

I have been in close contact with the Digitail team after subscribing and I know that they are planning some great enhancements to the whole experience of the user. Looking forward to seeing them and feeling really lucky to be part of their adopters.

Pros

I like the fact that it is focused on the vet needs - offering suitable functionalities and features for any type of practice and size. The platform is easy to use and has a clean design.

Cons

I would like to have a better integration in my region with the accounting services and make online payments.

Alexandra Nicole from Proveterinaria

Digitail makes it easier

Having a lot of patients makes it hard to remember everything. My notes and comments in Digitail makes me able to be well prepared when i have a check-up or someone i have not seen in a while. The messages clients get are also useful and an excelant way to remember. I can easily acces all the information from my phone, so even if i am not at the clinic i can check everything and help my colleagues at work. So overall it helps, a lot.

Pros

It is easy to access and control all features.

Cons

It not really complete now, but the guys are listening to our needs and try to make it perfect for us.

Gheorghita from Medviovet

Industry: Veterinary

I think that for me is perfect!

Improve services and save time!

Pros

That it has features from multiple programs. I don't need anymore my old programs for my veterinary activities.

Stanciu from Pet's Land Iași

Great app! Very useful

Pros

The app is very useful and friendly. It can be optimised for every individual vet clinic. The support team was really helpful.

Cons

It wasn't very easy to use for my "no-tehnology" members of my team, but overall is great!

A very useful soft for veterinarians

It really helped our clinic be more organized, the communication with our clients got better.

Pros

The support team was very active and prepared for all needs

Cons

I have nothing to say at cons

ioana from CMV Dr. Dalea Ioana

Review DigiTail

Always having the data ready to access, nice interface, easy interaction - people always ready to answer questions.

Pros

Easy access of data, easy to introduce, for one patient it takes approximately one and a half minutes.

Cons

The fact that every time you need to do another consultation chart , only because you changed something during treatment. It's not very important anyway.

MARIAN from veterinary

Opinions Pros & Cons

Through Digitail I manage much better than before, both the patients and the treatments applied to them, as well as the better management of the medicinal products used in the veterinary office.

Pros

Ease of use, permanent updating of the application in accordance with user requirements and administrators' receptiveness to user requirements.

Cons

Unimportant to be exposed in this review.

mitra from sc discovery vet station srl

Frendly with veterinarians

Now I have a client database with all medical history, easy to access. I can make appoinments very fast and with ease.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to use.a lot of features that are very usefull in our practice.

Cons

The only minor thing that i hate is the fact that when i search for something i don t find the price regarding the product.

Timen from TRIVET CLINIC

Digitail friendly vet soft

All medical activities in our clinic are registered on Digitail. We are a 6 vets clinic and is very important to have all data in the same place and same manner.

Pros

Very easy to use , contains almost all data you need for better knowing the health status of your pets.

Cons

It takes a little bit of time to put all data

Madalina from Dacia Supervet

Love Digitail

Digitail is solving all my problems about patients and accounting

Pros

I love this software, is the best thing that happend to my clinic. Big pro: easy to use

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Digitail

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2020

Thank you very much Dr Ciocan! We are happy to that Digitail is helping your practice grow!

codrut alexandru from sunvet srl

I like Digitail

the easiest to use software for veterinary cabinets and especially because it can be customized easily. I can easily organize my work without hiring another person.

Pros

I like the friendly interface and intuitive

Cons

consultation charts should immediately generate costs for treatments

Anda from Panda Vet Care

Great experience!

Great!

Pros

The software is easy to use, it keeps me in touch with my clients and reminds me of what I have to check next on my patients. I like that clients can make the appointment online.

Cons

I do not have anything to add. It is great.

GIULIA from Vetpoint vest Arad

Industry: Veterinary

Digitail makes my life easier

Pros

Because clients stop forgetting to come to their appointments. It creates a bond between veterinarians and clients

Cons

That it is an internet platform and sometimes if it is something wrong with the internet reciever i can not run it

Gheoca from SC MOBILE VET SRL

Industry: Veterinary

Best Romanian Vet Platform!

we have a lot of benefits, including upgrading the platform with the latest news in terms of management.

Pros

This software is very easy to use for our clients and them pets.

Cons

Nothing, all the problema was resolved in real time