Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It is very close to being irreplaceable. The SOAP is currently easy to use and friendly to look at."
  • icon"It can be accessed anywhere and it provides valuable information for both veterinarians and pet owners. One of the best things - the reminders you send to your clients about their pets' needs."
  • icon"The team at Digitail are friendly and responsive, which has a single doctor practice is extremely helpful."
  • icon"I didn’t identified, the team helped us every time we had problems or questions."
  • icon"The only minor thing that i hate is the fact that when i search for something i don t find the price regarding the product."
  • icon"Not many, every Vet has his way so that's why it's hard to find middle ground. Something to look forward."

Have you used Digitail and would like to share your experience with others?

All Digitail Reviews

Monica

Industry: Veterinary

User friendly solution for both vets and pet owners.

Pros

The fact that someone came with a very ingenious solution for digitalizing not only pet's healts records, but also all the registers that our country legislation requires and was able to make it user friendly helped me and my colleagues the most. Now we don't lose precious time doing the inventory every month, or checking if our assistants have removed pricesely the drugs used that day from our stock, or even calling the owners for a vaccine or a check-up reminder. We can focus on what we supposed to from the beginning, saving pets life without being preocupied that maybe you are left out of stock for some drugs or that maybe Charlie the Pug forgot about his annual check-up. And in the end, the owners are pleased to have a virtual health book in their personal phone at any moment with an accurate history of past and future appointments in our clinic.

Cons

At first I thought it will be difficult to transfer the old virtual database to Digitail, but I was pleasantly surprised that their consultants found a personalised solution for us that dind't require as much time or effort as expected.

Response from Digitail

Thank you Dr Monica! It was a pleasure to assist you with the data migration!

Replied April 2020

Douglas

May 2022

Constantly Updating

This team is constanty updating and improving. I have been with them from early in the process and it has developed dramatically! Can't wait to see where it continues in the future!

Pros

Eventually the app interacting directly with the PIMS will be the strength of this software. It is very close to being irreplaceable. The SOAP is currently easy to use and friendly to look at.

Cons

The biggest con is the age of the company. They are constantly looking to increase the integrations that they have access too and as that continues to broaden the strength of the product with continue to improve.

Reasons for switching to Digitail

I wanted a cloudbased program that allowed for ease of use on the move.

Response from Digitail

Thank you so much Dr C!! The advice that we have received from you and your team has been super helpful!

Replied May 2022

Doctor

Very good

Pros

On the "cloud", good reminder system, customer care is very good and problems addressed, always someone to help-

Cons

Owners booking own appointments, stock/inventory intially was confusing (but this is being addressed and is much improved)

Better customer care

Reasons for switching to Digitail

Started own practice, wanted something more up to date

Response from Digitail

Thank you so much Dr Bradbury! We're happy that we are part of your journey!

Lindsey

Industry: Veterinary

A work in progress but incomplete

Would hope to be able to recommend in future but currently not fit for service

Pros

Brilliant CRM and app features, scheduling and reminders efficient

Cons

Non existent customer service, troubleshooting or business management features. Accounting functions inaccurate and incomplete

App and online scheduling

Response from Digitail

Hi Lindsey, super sorry for what you have experienced. Our team in Ireland will reach out and redo the training with the team to make sure you are taking advantage of all the features!

Replied July 2021

George

Industry: Veterinary

It helps me keep track of charges

Since using Digitail I saw that I'm always up to date with my client invoices. They also get synced with my Quickbooks account instantly and this makes my accountant's life (and mine) so much easier.

Pros

I really like the easy billing and the fact that I can directly charge my clients online. I use this feature a lot, especially for telemedicine consultations or to take a downpayment for euthanasia services.

Cons

It's more of a "feature" request — I'd like to be able to create different templates & designs for my invoices.

Reasons for choosing Digitail

I was plesently surprised on how fast they responded to my demo request and they remain helpful and responsive the entire journey. Also, loved how modern looking and easy to use is the platform.

Response from Digitail

Thank you so much Dr George! It is a pleasure to work with you and your team and to see how the practice has grown over the past 2 years!

Replied May 2021

Sheila

April 2022

Digitail

Our overall experience with Digitail has been very positive and we would recommend Digitail to other potential users because of the ease of implementation and use, the very engaging and helpful support team, and the helpful resources.

Pros

We are more efficient and consistent with the prepopulated SOAP templates. They have decreased the amount of time the vet needs to enter information significantly so that she can spend more time with the patients. The main consultation screen is very easy to follow and concise making it easy to transition from one tab to another. The communication between the client and staff is very easy with the app. Sending an email/text from the software is very easy.

Cons

As a non-profit we get subsidy grants and we are working to see how we can utilize this "discount" in the system.

Reasons for choosing Digitail

Digitail was chosen because it is very user friendly on the clinic side as well as for the client.

Response from Digitail

Thank you so much Sheila!! So happy to be working together!

Replied May 2022

Rebecca

October 2022

After 6 months for a new startup mobile business

Very intuitive, customer service is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is phenomenal at helping and they always have time to set up a meeting if there is a task that you need extra help with understanding.

Pros

I like that it’s cloud based easily accessed from anywhere

Cons

A little confusing/annoying with inventory and when injectable quantities vary with vial.

More affordable

Response from Digitail

Thank you so much Dr Rebecca! Look out for the new inventory module that we are preparing!

Christopher

General experience with Digitail

Pros

The fact that it is cloud based and the ease of use.

Cons

That fact that digitail is still evolving , there are many things they are improving on. So the issues are mainly getting the updates coming more regularly

Recommendation

Reasons for switching to Digitail

Expensive and ransomware forced us to make the switch

Louis

Single doctor mobile review

Pros

Cons

Early in development, functionality is still being built out

Response from Digitail

Hi Dr Louis, Thank you for your feedback! Our team will reach out and share more info about the new features that have been already launched! You can also get early access to our development roadmap and vote on the priority of the features!

Replied July 2021

Lyndi

Digitail review

Digitail have always helped whenever I have had any issues. Their service is fast, friendly and efficient. I have and will continue to recommend Digitail.

Pros

Digitail is cloud based making it available anywhere on any device provided you have internet. Appointments are easy to schedule. The digitail app for pet owners is very impressive. Support is superior to other software I have used. Requests for improved functionality are taken on board and software continually improved.

Cons

I did not like the fact that invoicing was per pet instead of per owner. This changed but combining invoices was tedious. Recently changes have been made and consolidating invoices for one owner is very easy to do.

Reasons for switching to Digitail

Extremely poor customer service, expensive product, frequent functionality issues that could not be fixed.

Response from Digitail

Hi Lyndi, Thank you for trusting us! We are happy you enjoy the updates and you are pleased with our support team.

Rafael

October 2022

Excellent choice for my mobile practice

Excellent customer serviceNo comparison on price

Pros

Ease of use straight of the box.Sms reminders, stripe processing payments

Cons

Unable to send records as a single file or pdfBut they are constantly improving this software

Response from Digitail

Thank you so much Dr. Rafael! Looking forward to releasing an update that will meet your needs!

Toader

June 2022

About Digitail the software that I recommend to all colleagues

The experience with Digitail and the team behind it was excellent, being extremely receptive to all our needs and ensuring a very good communication with us.

Pros

Using Digitail we managed to completely give up paper sheets, we improved our communication with customers by sending them the files every time by email or giving them access from the mobile application to the information in the consultation sheets. The mobile application is also a very good achievement and an excellent tool for owners. The programmer part is very good, filling in the forms is easy to do.

Cons

I have no worries about interacting with Digital. There are minor details that can further improve its usefulness and functionality but it is a software in a continuous dynamic that constantly comes with news, updates

Reasons for switching to Digitail

The initial reason for making the switch was because Digitail allows the use of the software remotely, MaravetSoft being used only on the network (this aspect is also a major plus for Digitail). Later I discovered many other advantages in using Digitail - much easier to use, extremely well developed programmer, mobile application for owners, etc.)

Response from Digitail

Thanks so much Dr Toader for your feedback and support!!

Replied June 2022

Autumn

Industry: Veterinary

Best decision - excellent customer support

Digitail is great. Our practice is small animal, mostly walk-in, some appointments, fast-paced. We are also primarily paper- based. Thus, we have been transitioning from paper to digital, and the guidance from Digitail has been useful and supportive. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], for all your training and patience. Each time we encounter a potential stumbling block (such as how to enter walk-in appointments or view images of the paper based history or how to import paper files or take images during exams or modify a SOAP if it is open on multiple devises and being edited at the same time by multiple users) we have discovered that Digitail has already figured out the solution. I believe Digitail can be useful and adaptable in any practice.

Pros

The best thing about this software (besides meeting my prerequisites that it be cloud-based and have a pet parent portal) is that the company provides excellent customer service, training, and advice. Plus, each person with whom I have communicated is friendly and passionate about both the software and animal care.

Cons

At first, when reading reviews, I couldn’t tell if the software was being used in the USA, because some of the reviews said they were in Europe, so I wasn’t sure if it would meet the board requirements for medical record- keeping. I called and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], based in Canada, and got to use a trial version of the software. She answered all my questions, and I learned that the software is being used in the USA. I practice in south Texas, and am thrilled to have found Digitail.

Reasons for choosing Digitail

Cloud-based. Pet Parent portal. (Some of the other cloud- based softwares are glorified desktop software and not truly accessible anywhere and require software downloaded to your computer to function.) Digitail functions incredibly well on both the iPads and windows laptops we primarily use.

Anca

Industry: Veterinary

The best veterinary software we've used.

Great

Pros

It's a user-friendly software for both veterinarians and pet owners. Even more, some of the owners were so impressed by how easy they could schedule consults, that they scheduled (and came to our clinic) a lot more often than they used to before Digitail. It can be accessed anywhere and it provides valuable information for both veterinarians and pet owners. One of the best things - the reminders you send to your clients about their pets' needs. Also, they provide great customer support, the entire team from Digitail is always ready to help.

Cons

I didn't find anything, because they are pretty amazing.

Response from Digitail

Thank you so much Anca!!! We're happy to hear that we've helped increase customer retention and that both the team and the pet parents love the product!

Replied February 2021

Georgiana

Industry: Veterinary

the best platform for veterinary clinics

Pros

We started using Digitail 2 years ago and it has been the best decision for our practice. The features that helped us the most were the reminders for appointments that the platform sends automatically to pet owners and the support that the platform offers for keeping patient records. Before Digitail we had to call the owners ourselves to remind them about their appointments and we kept all patient records on paper and that was very time consuming.

Cons

Because before Digitail we were using pen and paper, it took a while for the staff to get used to the new order of things, but their customer support is always there to help.

Response from Digitail

Thank you very much Dr. Ciochina! It is a pleasure to work with your team!

Replied March 2020