• Pros

• "Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware"

• "Intuitive. It is very easy to keep up with a patient's evolution by looking for his history in digitail. It also helps the owner to always have access to information about his pet's health"

• "The fact that is very user-friendly and it is easy to use. "

• Cons

• "I think it should be something to tell us that one patient already exist. Nowadays, it warns you just when you enter a microchip number. "

• "My stoc is not working at full capacity and the division of dry food is not prices "

• "The fact that I didn't know earlier about the sofware, "

Browse Digitail Reviews

Rafael from Bondi House Vet

Industry: Veterinary

Hands down the best option for my small mobile practice

Changing software is pretty stressful but I couldn't be more grateful for their hard work and patience in helping me get up and running. Its smooth and quick and simple software - just does what you need it to do.

Pros

I've been locum Vet for 10+ years so I've used pretty much every system out there, I was in the final stages of signing up with another market leader (that I shall leave un-named but they are a respected 4.5 star company) - That company was going to charge me double per month which is fine for the extra functionality. The it turns out that the conversion into that software - they were going to charge me over $6000. Without going into too many details, DIGITAIL ended up doing the full conversion for me for less than half, actually less than a quarter - ok get ready for it: LESS THAN ONE TENTH that amount. That other company also presented me with a vastly complicated array of settings that I wouldve had to go through myself - DIGITAIL is much simpler, I was up and running within a few days. Sebastian is hands on and consistently gives amazing support, and is extremely patient and dedicated to the software and its constant improvement. Several suggestions for improvements and customisations were implemented within a few weeks. As with any software there is a learning period, and things that are non-intuitive. The support at digitail is amazing. The SMS reminders work perfectly here in australia (unlike other solutions I looked at) and the SMS rates are super reasonable (by far the best value I found). Would recommend this software - and happy to give back to them to reciprocate the great service. Contact me if needed.

Cons

Some things labelled in different ways - but learned pretty quickly how it works and there was good one on one webinar service.

Price and functionality

Reasons for Switching to Digitail

SMS reminders weren't working.

Response from Digitail

Replied October 2020

It's an honor to work with you Rafael! Looking forward to more suggestions as you are always forward-thinking and spot on.

Anca from SAL-VET SERVICII VETERINARE

Industry: Veterinary

The best veterinary software we've used.

Great

Pros

It's a user-friendly software for both veterinarians and pet owners. Even more, some of the owners were so impressed by how easy they could schedule consults, that they scheduled (and came to our clinic) a lot more often than they used to before Digitail. It can be accessed anywhere and it provides valuable information for both veterinarians and pet owners. One of the best things - the reminders you send to your clients about their pets' needs. Also, they provide great customer support, the entire team from Digitail is always ready to help.

Cons

I didn't find anything, because they are pretty amazing.

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much Anca!!! We're happy to hear that we've helped increase customer retention and that both the team and the pet parents love the product!

Madalina from Tetravet

Industry: Veterinary

Good

My overall experience with this software is a good one. It is highly usefull and makes registrations and patients sheets easier to work with.

Pros

The software is good and is highly usefull when it comes to the patients database. You can easily find medical examination reports for all kind of exams, also the calendar is an added value since it can automatically send reminders all used to create personalised messages for the owners. Technical support was always friendly and eager to help.

Cons

The administration part should be worked a little more since there are still some things that are not presented clearly enough. I found out that the software may encounter issues depending on your laptop or cash register, but tech-support will answer and address the issues you are encountering and provide solutions to resolve the problems.

Floroiu from DRAGOS&STEFAN VET

Happy to have it

We have a little business near Bucharest, Otopeni City. A small Veterinary office and we are proud that we can use it. It made our work a lot easier and helped us keep our clients close.

Pros

We heard about Digital 2 or 3 years ago, but we were affraid to buy it, because we were old fashioned and still write on the paper. After many midunderstandings with customers and many requirements related to vaccinations and determina,we decide it was time to buy it and make our lives easier.

Cons

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2021

Thank you Dr Gabriela! We've heard your feedback and you'll love the update that just came out where you are notified if the client already exists in the database!

Kévin from Reborn

Best product on the market

Pros

As a digital expert in user experience, I wanted to advise innovative and intuitive veterinary software to my wife. Hence, after a competitor benchmarking, Digitail appeared to be the best choice. One of the most important points is that Digitail is created by digital native people, it's a very different approach compared to the competitors where digital is not their main focus, user behaviors are quickly evolving, you have to be digital-ready. My wife used 3 different software in past experiences (one in the largest clinic in the country), Digitail is the best in her opinion.

Cons

The initial configuration (adding products, TVA, dosages, etc.) is time-consuming and it could be more intuitive in some specific cases. However, Digitail is still doing a better job than competitors.

Response from Digitail

Replied June 2020

Thank you very much Kevin for your kind words! We're preparing more updates to make the onboarding even easier. Looking forward to seeing you at our next webinar!

Emese from Em's Vet Services Ltd

Best PMS ever!

Fantastic - 5 stars all round!

Pros

I am so happy with the support and the quality of service of Digitail. All my clients find the system easy to use, I get answers to any of my enquiries lightning fast and find this the best PMS I have ever used since I have been a vet of 15years. Far superior to all the big, faceless companies and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team enough of all they have done for my business. You can't go wrong by choosing this software!

Cons

Nothing - there is no issues they don't address and they are constantly improving their services.

Best suited my needs

Response from Digitail

Replied August 2020

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you very much for your kind words Dr Emese!

sahir from Pets & Vets Animal Care Centre

Industry: Veterinary

For any modern and dynamic practice, Digitail is the ideal tool

After adopting Digitail, I could concentrate more on treatment rather than losing time on different areas. Pet parents were more trustful and they are always at ease interacting with their vet. Developers are always helpful and provide monthly upgrade to the interface and options, which is great.

Pros

Digitail help to better organise and run my daily practice. Pet parents follows their fur babies pet record better using a well deserved tool for this era. It is easier to go through all medical records, products stock and statistics useful for better planning and evolution.

Cons

Some features takes time to get used to. Training staffs may require some time

Reasons for Choosing Digitail

Innovative, Dynamic and one for the current era

Reasons for Switching to Digitail

For something more complete, dynamic

Response from Digitail

Replied November 2020

Thank you very much for the kind words Dr Sahir!

Deborah from Vetro Solutions

very good

very good one

Pros

It help the veterinarian to be more eficiant

Cons

every thing is likeabble, you will just love ot

much easier to use

Response from Digitail

Replied July 2020

Thank you very much Deborah! looking forward to helping your business grow even more!

Karla from VetCenter

Go for Digitail

Making appointments very easy, clients love this.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to use and accessible for everywhere you have a connection to internet.

Cons

I didn’t identified, the team helped us every time we had problems or questions.

Reasons for Choosing Digitail

I meet previous the team that created Digitail and they were serios and dedicated to the project.

For the marketing features

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2021

Thank you very much Karla!! You are a great practice manager and it is a pleasure to work with you!

Prosi from Veterinary Services

Vet suregeon

Best

Pros

Best health program, sending emails and sms to owners

Cons

Nothing abut that.. everything is working well

Is the best

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2021

Thank you very much Dr Prosi! Happy to hear that you and the team are enjoying Digitail and that the pet parents are also having a better experience!

Monica from Hemopet

Industry: Veterinary

User friendly solution for both vets and pet owners.

Pros

The fact that someone came with a very ingenious solution for digitalizing not only pet's healts records, but also all the registers that our country legislation requires and was able to make it user friendly helped me and my colleagues the most. Now we don't lose precious time doing the inventory every month, or checking if our assistants have removed pricesely the drugs used that day from our stock, or even calling the owners for a vaccine or a check-up reminder. We can focus on what we supposed to from the beginning, saving pets life without being preocupied that maybe you are left out of stock for some drugs or that maybe Charlie the Pug forgot about his annual check-up. And in the end, the owners are pleased to have a virtual health book in their personal phone at any moment with an accurate history of past and future appointments in our clinic.

Cons

At first I thought it will be difficult to transfer the old virtual database to Digitail, but I was pleasantly surprised that their consultants found a personalised solution for us that dind't require as much time or effort as expected.

Response from Digitail

Replied April 2020

Thank you Dr Monica! It was a pleasure to assist you with the data migration!

Georgiana from Hemopet

Industry: Veterinary

the best platform for veterinary clinics

Pros

We started using Digitail 2 years ago and it has been the best decision for our practice. The features that helped us the most were the reminders for appointments that the platform sends automatically to pet owners and the support that the platform offers for keeping patient records. Before Digitail we had to call the owners ourselves to remind them about their appointments and we kept all patient records on paper and that was very time consuming.

Cons

Because before Digitail we were using pen and paper, it took a while for the staff to get used to the new order of things, but their customer support is always there to help.

Response from Digitail

Replied March 2020

Thank you very much Dr. Ciochina! It is a pleasure to work with your team!

Oana from S.c. Arena Vet Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Great features,amazing interface, easy to use

Great communication with owners, less time explaining the recommendations, because they can read the consultation report, plus we get a lot of appreciation from owners who receive constant reminders on when to deworm or vaccinate next, without them having to keep track of routine visits.

Pros

It has a very user-friendly interface, it doesn't take long to access or fill in patient files and you can keep a record of every visit with every detail. Plus you can send the consultation report via e-mail for the owner or print it and hand it out. Easy to keep track of the appointments plus the fact that owners can make the appointments themselves online with a personal account. Great value for money!

Cons

Nothing in particular. These is nothing i can think of .

Response from Digitail

Replied May 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Digitail is helpful and looking forward to seeing you again at the next conference!

Griveteanu from Mobile Vet

The best application

We gave up the written records

Pros

An application easy to use, the owners receive reminder messages for the following treatments, vaccinations or deworming. Can be accessed from the mobile phone. You can attache any records like blood analysis or any alalysis you do

Cons

You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2020

We are so happy to hear we helped you transition to a paperless clinic!

Felicia from BFVG

Must have

Super great customer support, the software was a good addition to our practice, helps me and my collegues

Pros

The software is easy to use, keeps your pet owner informed, shortens the time of consult, the veterinarian has a good record of the animal’s history, can be accessed from anywhere, has a designed app as well

Cons

In the time i have used it, I could not find anything lacking

Response from Digitail

Replied July 2020

Thanks a million Dr Felicia! I'm happy that Digitail is making your life easier at the practice!

Alexandru from pet stuff

Digitail vet software

Helped with the client database and file management

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware

Cons

No problems so far , the software is under development but bugs or problems are solved fast

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2020

Thank you very much Dr Buzdea! You and your team are always providing great feedback and insights.

Georgiana from Hemopet

Easy to use. It helps both the veterinarian and the owner

Pros

Cons

It would be great if the program would work a little bit faster. Nothing else to add as a con.

George Andrei from Kiraluk Veterinary

Industry: Veterinary

The digital age for pets

It's more easy to appoint people and manage many doctors and appointments at once. It's more easy remind people about their animal's needs without being too invasive. More easy to track an animal and have a full history

Pros

When a costumer is thinking about his pet he posts on Facebook, when he takes a few photos of his pet he posts them on Instagram, but when it comes to his health and wellness he only has a health book. Digitail makes the animal's health easy to manage from your phone. Not only that but for vets makes the connection to the owner more easy and personal without having to sacrifice time. Easy to use tailored for vets needs.

Cons

Not many, every Vet has his way so that's why it's hard to find middle ground. Something to look forward

Raluca from Medviovet

It's a game changer.

Replaces paper health records with a cloud based records and also reducing the time spent on filling out registries.

Pros

The fact that is very user-friendly and it is easy to use.

Cons

The fact that I didn't know earlier about the sofware,

Response from Digitail

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for the kind words! We will pass on the information to the team!

Daniela from Vet Engine

Easy to use interface, supportive tech team, personalized solutions

Pros

I have used several software products for managing patients but Digitail is, by far, the most user-friendly platform. It offers me valuable information for managing the business and I am guaranteed a flawless communication with all my clients. I hear they work on adapting the system to automate the ordering system with suppliers, which I am so looking forward to! It will help me save valuable time and resources. Optimized for PC, tablet, mobile - easy to use from everywhere!

Cons

You need a permanent broadband connection, it does not work offline.

Gabriela from World Wide Vets

Best veterinarian software

I have a great experience with Digitail. We now cand sen alerts and reminders to our owner pacients, we have online acess from unlimeted devices.

Pros

It made my vet life easier and for my other coleagues too

Cons

We really don’t have things that we don’t like at it

Christine from The Visiting Vet

User Friendly Software

Amazing!!

Pros

This software as a whole is really simple to use/understand. Online booking is really a pleasure and allows clients to book appointments without have to call in. The App is an added bonus as clients can read all the treatment protocols and follow them if they are unsure. Overall the software is really good, the team is always available to assist

Cons

All my concerns/ improvements have been fixed or I have been shown how to do it.

Response from Digitail

Replied March 2020

Thank you very much for the kind words Dr Christine! Your suggestions and feedback have been extremely helpful.

Stanila from Sc Gemma animal care Srl

Very good

I can organise better my charts from my veterinary clinic

Pros

I like that it is easy to work with. I can keep my primary accounting.

Cons

I have bills with more then 50 item's that have to be split in more then one entry.

Ionut from Karma life vet

Digitail Review

Is the best in România and I think Is the in all the software i seen in Europe

Pros

Is free easy to understand and work with the software

Alina Aurora from Michelin

Useful financial & accounting insights

Easy to use, good support and straightforward. The team also helped me with building a custom report for my clients.

Pros

I'm a financial advisor for veterinary clinics and I have to say that Digitail made my life easier. It has a good data structure, I can export data easily and it provides insights that help me suggest accurate growth plans and actions for my clients.

Cons

I would love to use it for other clients but it is only focused on the Veterinarian sector.

Response from Digitail

Replied November 2018

Thank you Alina! Should you need any additional reports please let us know!

Razvan from Aviation

Industry: Veterinary

Great software for great vets

I have been in close contact with the Digitail team after subscribing and I know that they are planning some great enhancements to the whole experience of the user. Looking forward to seeing them and feeling really lucky to be part of their adopters.

Pros

I like the fact that it is focused on the vet needs - offering suitable functionalities and features for any type of practice and size. The platform is easy to use and has a clean design.

Cons

I would like to have a better integration in my region with the accounting services and make online payments.

Alexandra Nicole from Proveterinaria

Digitail makes it easier

Having a lot of patients makes it hard to remember everything. My notes and comments in Digitail makes me able to be well prepared when i have a check-up or someone i have not seen in a while. The messages clients get are also useful and an excelant way to remember. I can easily acces all the information from my phone, so even if i am not at the clinic i can check everything and help my colleagues at work. So overall it helps, a lot.

Pros

It is easy to access and control all features.

Cons

It not really complete now, but the guys are listening to our needs and try to make it perfect for us.

Gheorghita from Medviovet

Industry: Veterinary

I think that for me is perfect!

Improve services and save time!

Pros

That it has features from multiple programs. I don't need anymore my old programs for my veterinary activities.

Stanciu from Pet's Land Iași

Great app! Very useful

Pros

The app is very useful and friendly. It can be optimised for every individual vet clinic. The support team was really helpful.

Cons

It wasn't very easy to use for my "no-tehnology" members of my team, but overall is great!

A very useful soft for veterinarians

It really helped our clinic be more organized, the communication with our clients got better.

Pros

The support team was very active and prepared for all needs

Cons

I have nothing to say at cons

ioana from CMV Dr. Dalea Ioana

Review DigiTail

Always having the data ready to access, nice interface, easy interaction - people always ready to answer questions.

Pros

Easy access of data, easy to introduce, for one patient it takes approximately one and a half minutes.

Cons

The fact that every time you need to do another consultation chart , only because you changed something during treatment. It's not very important anyway.

MARIAN from veterinary

Opinions Pros & Cons

Through Digitail I manage much better than before, both the patients and the treatments applied to them, as well as the better management of the medicinal products used in the veterinary office.

Pros

Ease of use, permanent updating of the application in accordance with user requirements and administrators' receptiveness to user requirements.

Cons

Unimportant to be exposed in this review.

mitra from sc discovery vet station srl

Frendly with veterinarians

Now I have a client database with all medical history, easy to access. I can make appoinments very fast and with ease.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to use.a lot of features that are very usefull in our practice.

Cons

The only minor thing that i hate is the fact that when i search for something i don t find the price regarding the product.

Madalina from Dacia Supervet

Love Digitail

Digitail is solving all my problems about patients and accounting

Pros

I love this software, is the best thing that happend to my clinic. Big pro: easy to use

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Digitail

Response from Digitail

Replied February 2020

Thank you very much Dr Ciocan! We are happy to that Digitail is helping your practice grow!

Timen from TRIVET CLINIC

Digitail friendly vet soft

All medical activities in our clinic are registered on Digitail. We are a 6 vets clinic and is very important to have all data in the same place and same manner.

Pros

Very easy to use , contains almost all data you need for better knowing the health status of your pets.

Cons

It takes a little bit of time to put all data

codrut alexandru from sunvet srl

I like Digitail

the easiest to use software for veterinary cabinets and especially because it can be customized easily. I can easily organize my work without hiring another person.

Pros

I like the friendly interface and intuitive

Cons

consultation charts should immediately generate costs for treatments

Anda from Panda Vet Care

Great experience!

Great!

Pros

The software is easy to use, it keeps me in touch with my clients and reminds me of what I have to check next on my patients. I like that clients can make the appointment online.

Cons

I do not have anything to add. It is great.

GIULIA from Vetpoint vest Arad

Industry: Veterinary

Digitail makes my life easier

Pros

Because clients stop forgetting to come to their appointments. It creates a bond between veterinarians and clients

Cons

That it is an internet platform and sometimes if it is something wrong with the internet reciever i can not run it

Gheoca from SC MOBILE VET SRL

Industry: Veterinary

Best Romanian Vet Platform!

we have a lot of benefits, including upgrading the platform with the latest news in terms of management.

Pros

This software is very easy to use for our clients and them pets.

Cons

Nothing, all the problema was resolved in real time

Mihăilescu from Vetro Solutions

Easy and friendly

Easy and reliable

Pros

It keeps a track of all the patients history

Cons

Sometimes it has stiff parameters/formularies