• Pros

• "It has many functions which most of are intuitive, and there is an easy flow to most of the system. the customer support is fairly quick to respond."

• "I am extremely impressed with the customer service. I have emailed them many times asking different questions and they have replied very quick and always extremely helpful. "

• "I like the filtering and all the linked items and template for items seems to work well I also think the overall look of the system is nice"

• Cons

• "It is the first time I have any software. At the beginning I didn't find it very straight-forward, but the more I use it, the easier it becomes."

• "Customer management needs more improvement, categorization of clients would save a lot of time when performing accounting. Also schedule feature should be revised for easier and flexible use."

• "I would like a prescription template for written scripts but this is now being arranged. I still have the ability to use a discharge template in the meantime."

Browse Provet Reviews

Borislav from Vet House

Everything a clinic would ever need and more!

Clients do forget their consultations if not reminded, this way it is very easy to plan their visits. Also we can do trending and all the things to follow up a patient. At the moment it is a bit hard to forget your clients past issues, as they are always on cloud so you can get more complete history based on an actual data, not just what the owner says. Clients feel more comfortable when you know about their pets health problems in advance so they think you remember them. That way they are more than happy to stay in your clinic.

Pros

Cloud based, fully automated and very comprehensive. It is developed very user friendly. Possibility for lab equipment connection.

Cons

Lack of separate field for annual vaccination and separate reminder for that. Otherwise fully complete.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied November 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are working on the vaccination request, and hope to have something out by the beginning of next year. Thank you for being a valuable Provet Cloud client!

Dr. Michael from Pantano Animal Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Tucson, Arizona veterinary clinic using Provet Cloud and wowed by customer support

Very good and a constant work in progress as we learn more and more about what this program can do. We are most impressed with how well they listen to our needs and respond to them in a timely manner. We are confident that, through continued work and collaboration, we will end up with a program that will be highly customized to our work flow, help us be even more productive and serve us well into the future.

Pros

--The amazing customer support and ease of writing medical records --Ease of customization, templates --Ease/ability to place digital images in the medical record --ease of creating discharge instructions --ease of communicating with clients via text or e-mail directly from medical record --integration with IDEXX --ease of archiving/retrieving/reading referral records, radiology consults, etc.

Cons

--Some of the quirks in operational differences between the US and Europe (zip codes, in house pharmacies) --End of day, invoicing differences

Reasons for Choosing Provet

Hands down the best customer service and Provet Cloud was literally the only company that was willing to send their programmers to our clinic in Tucson for a week to observe our workflow and truly understand what we wanted and needed. No other companies were willing to provide that level of customer service and support.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied January 2020

Golly gosh, we are just blushing over here! Thank you for the praise, it really means a lot to all of us. In that vein, we are working hard to make sure that Provet Cloud can be customized for all markets, and the US is an important one for us. Thank you for all your feedback and patience as we plant our Provet Cloud flag in US soil! Looking forward to another trip to AZ and the warmth of the weather and the people there! The Provet Cloud Team

Shannon from Prime Vets

Prime

At the moment as a business we think this software is working brilliantly.

Pros

I like how simple it is to use. I generally use this when typing clients notes, adding histories/lab results, booking appointments/repeat meds and pricing things up.

Cons

I believe there are many other great features on this software that aren't really clearly available.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your kind review! So glad that you are enjoying using Provet Cloud and that it works well for your clinic! - Provet Cloud team

Päivi from Omaeläinklinikka Oy

Using Provet Cloud at Veterinary Clinic

Pros

Planning and updating work shifts is much more easier than earlier with Provet.Net. Payment options are better and more-sided than earlier with Provet.Net. Admin options are easy to use.

Cons

Search function should be more clear and quick. Also would be nice if Provet Cloud had more options to search. Also I'd like if the Appointment reason was connected to the group which covers the same kind of reasons so you'll not needed to write the reason manually. User quide is missing: I'D like to have for example pdf.manual available.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking time to leave your review and suggestions. We are working on having a searchable online guide by 2Q2020 that should cover all of Provet Cloud's functions. With a software that has updates every month, you can imagine the task! But we have a team currently working on this, so hopefully we will have some good news soon! The Provet Cloud team

Mark from Bush House Vet Group

Old Dog

Pros

Access to the system is easy and file attachments very easy and time-efficient compared to what we had before.

Cons

Not really the software, but I am an old dog having to learn new tricks. Not really set up for a multi-branch practice yet, but problems are worked upon straight away.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your review! Welcome to the Provet Cloud family. :)

HANNAH from GoVet

Provet Cloud Review

Good so far.

Pros

Easy to manoeuvre. Up to date interface/ display and you can adapt it to suit your business.

Cons

I would like to be able to switch currencies at the invoice level., not just on settings

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your kind review. We try to make sure that Provet Cloud is easy to move around in, and we're glad that we're succeeding in that. Your suggestion about the currency is a good one, and I will add that to the suggestion list. Again, thank you, and welcome to the family! The Provet Cloud Team

Erik from ER VETERINÄR I LINKÖPING AB

Like Provet Cloud alot

I havn´t comletely started with it. I will probably start within the next 2 weeks

Pros

The many aspects. I liked that one can set the price I bougt for and than figure out a price. Before I never knew that and I have been working as a veterinary surgeon for almost 20 years.

Cons

When their is an invoice I wish one could use OCR -number to easier clear invoices. I would gladely pay for it

Reasons for Choosing Provet

I liked it and it hade almost what I wanted except OCR on invoices (Swedish thing)

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied February 2020

Hi Dr. Ehnvall, we're glad that you are enjoying Provet Cloud, and as you work more and more with it, we're sure you'll find plenty more to rave about! We are looking into the OCR technology for the invoices and the best way to implement it. Please keep an eye out for out monthly newsletter to hear about new developments as they are released. The Provet Cloud team

David from Omaelainklinikka Mevet

Easy to use and reliable software

Positive

Pros

It is simple, reliable and user friendly software to use. One of the best in the market.

Cons

Difficult to follow previous appointment of the same patient

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! Could appointments linking be the answer to the problem you mentioned? See https://news.provet.info/release-notes-version-1-72-february-19-2020 and "Linked appointments improvements". The Provet Cloud Team

Serafima from SEES Vet Oy

Nice and Sleek Multipurpose Product

Pros

Easy to use, nice feedback system and pleasant aesthetic.

Cons

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Provet Cloud. We appreciate the feedback and we have been making some changes to the scheduling module based on customer feedback. Please feel free to submit any ideas that you have -- we can't guarantee that they'll be developed, but we will certainly take a look at them! Welcome to the Provet Cloud family! The Provet Cloud team

stefania from Veterinary

nice but to be fixed

management of images of tc , x ray and ultrasound, medical records updating easy, no in the beginning, but easy. some problems with name of the owner of the bills if we change it.

Pros

possibility of customizing che medical part

Cons

fixed bills, some errors in names and in importing exams and connecting with our laboratory machines

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your candid reviews. We read every one and if you can please contact your support representative about the issue with the billing names, we'll have someone look into it. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Provet Cloud, and welcome to the family! The Provet Cloud team

Jery from O'Connor's Ennis Veterinary Surgery

Overall I have found this to be an excellent practice management software package.

Pros

I'm glad to report that we very happy to use and recommend Provet Cloud. First of all, having it based in the cloud, allowing access from any point and seamless updates, is a major plus over desk-based systems. The appearance on the screen is fresh, intuitive and user friendly. Features to communicate with the client work very well and we have received lots of positive feedback from clients particularly in relation to text confirmation and reminders of appointments. The support and backup has been very good. All issues have been dealt with professionally and quickly. The knowledge base was very useful for giving overall help when starting to use Provet Cloud. The in-app messenger provides instant access to support when needed and is a very easy and useful way to communicate. We have just moved from a paper-based system and are still learning how to best use the system but are very happy we made the right choice and that it has lot more to offer us as we get more familiar with it and as our practice grows. Price wise I think it represents exceptional value for money.

Cons

Very little not to like about this package. There is not (yet) an app which could be used offline which would be very useful for the large animal section of the practice.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied November 2017

Hi and thank you so much for the very kind review. We're glad that you're so happy with our software. You're going to be even more excited to know that we are releasing an app to be used offline very soon! It is in beta-testing at the moment, and we expect to be able to release it to the base by the first of the year. I think you'll like it just as much!

September 2015

Johanna from Eläinlääkäri Johanna Marttinen

September 2015

Very modern design, easy to use and works as well with iPad

I was looking for a software to start my practice with that would be portable and would work well with iPad as well. In a small animal clinic environment Provet Cloud works like a charm since every staff member can access the software and make notes for the patient seamlessly from their own devices at the same time. And the best thing is that I can easily use it during ambulatory practice in the field or home as well. It even works with iPhone if you for some reason don't happen to have your computer with you or run out of battery when on house call. The patients prescriptions and other papers can be easily printed wireless from your phone if needed. It takes a day or two to organize the software as you want it to be (save all the info) but after that it is very easy to use. I have used many different software and this is by far the "smartest" one. The design of the software is very modern and it pleases the eye as well. The best thing about this software was the possibility to communicate with the owners through the software. They can send you feedback and you can e-mail or text them (results, appointment times, invoice reminders, instructions...) straight from the patients own "chart" if you need to. Even though the customer service isn't needed that often when I had questions they were easily accessed via the software it self/e-mail or phone. And they sort the problem on the spot. So full 10 points to the customer service! They intoduce new features to the software all the time so I'm confident that in the near future the software is going to go from excellent to outstanding. I can really recommend this software for clinics as well as for vets who work from their cars in the field. Specially if you would like the software to work in a Mac/"touch screen environment" as well, this is a very good choice for you!

Sally from Riverside Veterinary Centre

Industry: Veterinary

Efficient system with fantastic support.

Peace of mind and confidence that systems are in place and working.

Pros

The ability to perform different tasks in a variety of ways. Great for staying in contact with clients. Quick label printer. The dashboard is great, patients with medication etc to collect appear here plus appointments for quick reference. Easy to search for patients/clients. Love the email, text and estimate facilities. Fantastic to have automated reminders within PMS. Provet's support is brilliant, am confident queries are dealt with and overcome. Speech bubble support makes this very simple.

Cons

Would be great to link with something like Constant Contact / Mail Chimp for our blogs so our regular clients visit & interact with our website. Would like to be able to prescribe medication without having to go via consultation.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied July 2018

Hi Sally, Thanks so much for your kind review. Provet Cloud is constantly evolving and growing based on input from customers like you. We'll continue to look at the integrations you suggested and see if we can make it work in the near future. Thank you again! The Provet Cloud Team

Freya from Veterinary

difficult to get used to at first but once you have figured out where everything is it is fine

Pros

i think the advanced search feature particularly useful for research, i like the way you can narrow your search to a specific client /patient or can search for a group of patients

Cons

it can often make basic tasks seem very complex with a lot of 'clicks' needed to reach the destination you want

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied April 2018

Hi Freya, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find our search function to work for you so well. In order to accommodate different work process, we have several ways to get to certain sections of our system. Feel free to contact one of our support specialists via the in-system chat feature and ask to see if there is an quicker way for you to get to a particular section. Thanks again for being a Provet Cloud subscriber! The Provet Cloud Team

Susan from Edinburgh University Dick Vet Equine

Now live on the system and finding it better to use than first thought

Pros

Cons

so functions are not so obvious and there is too many different ways to achieve the same action. so for instance you can book an appointment at least 3 ways which can be confusing. and there is not user manual so it is user tested which I feel makes it less efficient as we do not see the whole potential of the system.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied January 2018

Hi Susan, Thanks for the kind review. Glad to see that you are finding it easier to use now. We acknowledge that a user manual would be a good benefit to have. Remember that the Knowledge Base is online, although for the University, we are still in the process of developing features, and any manual published now would be quickly out of date! But there will be periodic uploads of guides on the new features as they come out. As you use the new system more, I am sure you will discover great ways to make it work for you. Thanks again for being a valued Provet Cloud family member! --Provet Cloud team

Lindsay from Equine Medicine on the Move Ltd

Industry: Veterinary

Vet sodftware that makes your life easier

Amazing support and so easy to use.

Pros

Easy to set up and learn. Free of charge with a small case load. Very customisable. Cloud based.

Cons

Icons are small animal focussed - a minor point really as not seen by the client

Reasons for Choosing Provet

cloud based and to me seemed most future proofed

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Lindsay, Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad that we're able to check so many of your boxes for use, and look forward to a long partnership! Welcome to the Provet Cloud family!

Sue from CornYard Veterinary Centre

Work in progress

Mostly good but have had more teething problems than I had expected

Pros

Clear screen and logical work flow Client feedback Ability to develop tick box templates for clinical notes

Cons

Still struggling with stock levels and batch control Not quite integrated with Covetrus Have to email insurance forms

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied May 2019

Hi Sue, Thanks for your review. Sorry for the teething problems, and we're always here to help! We're working on that full integration with Covetrus, and hope to have that out by the end of the month. You'll also see insurance filing coming soon for the UK. Thanks for being part of the Provet Cloud family! The Provet Cloud Team

Eshel from the Broadmeadows vet PTY LTD

best Veterinary software arund

Pros

customer service is the best. they actually implement your idea. very user friendly.

Cons

few of the features need a bit of polishing

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied September 2018

Thanks so much for the very nice review! We are extremely proud of our support team, as well! We're working on polishing those features, and hope that you will enjoy the constantly improving nature of our cloud-based practice management software for a long, long time! The Provet Cloud Team

Provet

My assessment is very positive because it has made our work much easier and we can also have all the tests done on a patient together in it's file to access them whenever needed.

Pros

the option to create templates to write the clinical exam more quickly and accurately

Cons

Difficulties do connect with Idexx station.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review! Make sure to reach out to Support regarding any issues you have having to connect to your IDEXX station. We're glad that Provet Cloud is making your work easier, since that is our goal!

Jess from Hospital for Small Animals Edinburgh

Review of ProVet

It's improved efficiency of patient care

Pros

Ease of use, fast, customisation, access online

Cons

The layout on the screen is a bit too 'busy', would like to be able to customise the colours and format of the layout a bit more

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied January 2019

Hey Jess, Thanks so much for the review! As you well know, we'll continue to evolve Provet Cloud based on input from customers like you! We'll see what we can do about the layout as we move on. Thanks again! The Provet Cloud Team

Elliott from Aquila Veterinary Services Ltd

Industry: Veterinary

Would recommend time and time again

Very pleased, and would recommend time and time again.

Pros

Having used a number of PMSs, I never fail to be impressed by the ease of use of the software, and intuitive functionality.

Cons

It would be good to be able to manually enter the species. Working with zoo and exotics, the species and breed selection drop-downs prove very limited; most of my patients are 'mammal - other'

Reasons for Choosing Provet

Well laid-out website, indicative of well laid-out software. If you can't work out a PMSs website, you don't stand much chance using their software!

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your kind review! So glad that you are enjoying using Provet Cloud and that it works well for your clinic. Our sales and/or support might already have contacted you concerning the species. :) - Provet Cloud team

Nichola from Perth Veterinary Behaviour Service

I use Provet for a small mobile practice so it works for my needs. The support is very good.

Pros

It's easy to use and I have access to reminders. The technical support is also very good. I usually get a reply within 24 hours despite the time difference!

Cons

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied September 2017

Nichola, Thank you for your kind review. Yes, we are working on being able to provide scrip templates within the system, and hope to have those released soon. We really appreciate the input from our users, and strive to be the best 'partner' for your practice management. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Dagmar from Sodalis OÜ

I am quite pleased

Generally easy to use and easy to make costumer bills. All employees can use it in different rooms at same time.

Pros

You can use it anywhere...at work, at home. If ther are days off at work, it is good to see what's coming next day.

Cons

The bills you have confirmed you can´t deleted. Sometimes happends that double bills, and it is hard to fix them. Would be better if ther are possibility to delate wrong or double bills.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied December 2017

Hi Dagmar, Thank you so much for your kind review of our product. We're quite proud of it. As for being able to delete bills, that function is not available to users mainly due to complex legal restrictions. However, we are looking into ways to more easily allow you to manage those inevitable mistakes. Watch our email newsletter for more information. Thank you again for being part of our Provet Cloud family!

Beika from Metro Mobile Vet

Relatively easy to use for first timers. Customer Support are very helpful.

Pros

Even the free version has all the basic functionalities. It is not too difficult to use and understand.

Cons

There have been some bugs in the software (even customer support needs to look into) and it has limited ability to delete information.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied April 2018

Hi Beika, Thank you for your review. We're glad that you find Provet Cloud easy and intuitive to use. That's our design goal. Admittedly, there have been some bugs, but we do fix those as soon as they are found. Limited ability to delete is a standard now, in order to preserve the client/patient records. We do offer the ability to archive some of the information, so as not to crowd your files. Please feel free to ask if you need any assistance. The Provet Cloud Team

Paul from R(D)SVS

A fairly intuitive programme, but quite different to others out there.

Pros

It's got a good layout although a bit too many functions for our practice. I like how it is web based so that I can access it from any location.

Cons

Not really designed specifically for Farm animal practice, so lots of issues as of yet unresolved. Focus seems to be making the programme work for Small animal services. We have had issues with billing, locating clients, booking appointments etc.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied January 2018

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review. One good feature of being a cloud-based system is that we can continually update and adapt to our users. Be assured that we are working on the issues that you brought up and those will soon be working for farm animals, as well. --Provet Cloud team

Piia from Eläinlääkäripalvelu Piia Pekkola

Industry: Veterinary

Easy to use and simple in all way. Missing some connections (pharmaca, Kennel Club, insurances).

Customers like it, simple in practice, good raports.

Pros

Purchace and start was really easy. Simple to use and good raports for all needs. Customer service excellent!

Cons

Web time appointment (clumsy and old looking), I desided not to use it. Waiting for important connections to come...

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied April 2018

Hi Piia, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Glad to see that you are happy with our customer service and the reports. Please let us know what you'd like to see changed in the online booking feature, as well as the connections that you feel are missing. We are definitely working on more integrations with the insurance companies and pharmacies. Thank you again! The Provet Cloud Team

Terrifying Provet Cloud user experience!

This product has been 4-5 years on the market. Yet it seems like it is a pre pre ß-version. For the vets and the clinic- it slows down tasks, make the process messy and worst of all, you are not sure if everything was covered. Did I miss something? Did I notice everything in the the history, previous lab results, medications, etc., Really terrifying experience

Pros

Hard to find much good. Some ready integration with lab- and payment solutions

Cons

Very messy user panel, several clicks for simple tasks, the overall feeling is "I am lost". E.g finding lab or pathology results is sometimes just not possible, you don't find the path. Prescribing drugs is just basics, you cannot rep your tasks Finding diagnosis etc is a hell. You'd better know what to look for to make a search, well yeah, the you should not even have to search, do you? And so on and so fourth. And about the support: yes they may answer, but with these massive problems, who cares anymore - you get exhausted and feel it is not the task of the end users to do the development work.

Laura from RDSVS

Getting there!

Pros

Cons

I do not think the forms and templates are very user friendly and are extremely hard work to create and maintain - I also don't like the way in which the discharge notes or in our case the report saves into the clinical notes

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied September 2017

Laura, thank you very much for your candid review. I am passing your concerns along to our development team. We recognize the weakness in our forms creation and are currently working on making it much more user-friendly. Thank you for being a valuable customer and user of Provet Cloud!

Flora from O' Connors Ennis Veterinary Surgery

Very easy to use and easy to understand

Pros

Easy access to patients and pets. Great to be able to send an invoice straight away by e-mail. Able to access patient and client info quickly.

Cons

Unable to give discounts on the final invoice or rounding the amount on the invoice. It would be nice to be able to show on the invoice rounding up or down of the final amount

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied January 2018

Hi Flora, Thank you so much for your kind review of Provet Cloud. We're glad that you are enjoying the use of our system. A more robust discount system is in the works right now. It will require some extensive designwork, but we hope to have it released by the third quarter of the year. We'll let you know! --The Provet Cloud team

Roberto from Connecticut Veterinary Center

Industry: Veterinary

Great online PIMS for smaller clinics

Pros

Love the fact that the isnt pretty much any major hardware requirements for it since its based online. Great features. Even the free version is robust enough for any single doctor practice that is just starting to get their office going. Love the fact that you can add more features a la carte. It's a great way to expand your PIMS as your needs grow.

Cons

Some of the features that you can choose a la carte should've been included in the more expensive premium package. Specially the label printing, referral system and the Permission Management for users.

Abbie from University of Edinburgh

I have been using this since 4th December 2017, it's a good system and very user friendly.

Pros

user friendly, layout is very good, i find it easy to help my team how to use the system as there are many queries

Cons

lots of steps involved to get to where i want to go, bit pernickety to use, have to change phone number to +44 when updating a client's account

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your kind review. Please be assured that we are working through number of clicks you need to go to get to where you want to be. The phone numnber issue is so that you are able to utilise the SMS feature, so the phone number needs to have the country code in all cases. We look forward to continuing to serve the University for years to come.

Janica from Omaeläinklinikka

Provet Cloud review

Pros

It looks nice. When You learn more about the cloud more, it gets easier.

Cons

The billing does not function like it should. It could be made more easy. When You want to look at past patients, it's too messy to find.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your candid review of Provet Cloud. We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the billing. I'd like to have someone contact you about the issues and see if they can perhaps suggest a better process, or if there is something we can do on our end. Someone should be in touch after the first of the year. Thank you again. The Provet Cloud Team

Sofia from Smådjursdepån i Växjö AB

Provet Cloud Review

So far I´ve had a nice experience of Provet Cloud, and it feel like it is quite easy to learn

Pros

That it`s cloud-based. Nice to build the system for my own preference. Very good support and that the company wants to keep developing the program.

Cons

Some features are hard do tune, like making own cerftificates etc.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. So glad that you've been able to get so much out of the system, and we look forward to making it even more efficient in the future. Thanks for being a part of our Provet Cloud family! The Provet Cloud Team

Anna from Hälsinge Smådjursklinik

Industry: Veterinary

From a laboratory worker...

Some problems when we searching for lab analysis. I'm working with the laboratory analysis and try to get it better.

Pros

That it is a lot of possibilities to get the software as we want it. Easy to fill in laboratory answers. I like that all analysis can go over automatically from the IDEXX system.

Cons

Sometimes many "clicks" to get to the right place....

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied February 2019

Hi Anna, Thank you for your lovely review! We are working on the clicks, and appreciate the feedback. Very happy that you find Provet Cloud to be so useful with your lab work. The Provet Cloud Team

Anne Hege from Anne Hege Hunskaar Tajet

A good choise

Good service, good overview, takes a lot of time to fill inn all medicines, equipment, prosedures etc. Nice and easy menues. More suited for small than large animals.

Pros

The programme is flexible and saves time when all data are filled in.

Cons

List of diagnosis, especially for large animals, is not optimal. But improvement is promised.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied February 2019

Hi Anna, Thank you for your kind review! We are working on the diagnosis list, so improvements should be coming soon! Happy to hear that Provet Cloud is a time-saver for your clinic! The Provet Cloud Team

July 2016

Triin from OÜ Västriku Loomakliinik

July 2016

Quite flexible

From all clinic programs I`ve tried this is the one which correlates with our need. The team is very supportive and trys to help and fulfill every wish :) Some features need to be approached around the corner but if we had a good internet connection, this would not be an issue.

Pros

Simple, correlates with our needs. Helps count the remedies amount and cost.

Cons

It`s sometimes difficult to correct the mistakes one has done but it will be easier if you get used to the whole program.

Jon from Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies

Industry: Veterinary

New installation Provet large university hospital

Very good

Pros

The ability to continue to develop and enhance the software to mt our requirements moving forward

Cons

Sometimes workflow can be difficult to follow for the complex requirements moving between departments that we have

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied January 2019

Hi Jon, Thanks so much for your kind review. We are always in contact with the project to listen to the users and develop functions that will help your work flow more smoothly. Thanks for using Provet Cloud! The Provet Cloud Team

Dai from Riverside Veterinary Centre

Efficient, supportive and seamless transition from previous PMS

Pros

It does what it says on the tin, and more! Very easy to navigate throught the various pages and very easy to work through notes as a clinician. Staff very happy with the system as well - which makes for a happy boss.

Cons

Struggling to find any. Nothing!

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied July 2018

Thank you so much for your positive review! We love to hear from happy bosses who have happy Provet Cloud users. Many thanks from the Provet Cloud team!

Cara from Dick Vet

Industry: Veterinary

Very good, up to date features

Good software, up to date

Pros

Good features, easy to use, easy to switch between different departments without logging out and back in again

Cons

Takes a while to learn the software, and to learn how to effectively use it to clients and my benefit

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We strive to make Provet Cloud easy to use, and to listen to our client needs so that we can update with the most relevant features. Thank you for being a client of ours!

Rebecca from Small Door Veterinary

Use in Vet Practice

Pros

Seeing appointments under different doctors

Cons

No discrepancy between spaying and neutering in client information

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your candid review. The difference between spay/neuter will be fixed by the 1Q2020 as it is a localization issue in this case. We just have to fix it so that associated procedures can still function correctly. We're happy that you are otherwise happy with us! Welcome to the Provet Cloud family! The Provet Cloud Team

Janne from Rakvere Loomakliinik

my opinion

It quickly becomes clear, many different search options,

Pros

the search engine is simple and straightforward

Cons

entering a barcode will open a new, not necessary, window

Reasons for Choosing Provet

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your kind review, it really means a lot to us! Thanks for being part of the Provet Cloud family! The Provet Cloud Team

suzanne from Bury St Edmunds Veterinary Centre

Industry: Veterinary

First time user, easy to navigate

Pros

Easy to use, it's mostly been self explanatory to use. Has most function you would require, and if not it's easy to suggest improvements to the company which they will take on board and often implement.

Cons

Hard to think of negative points but guess having to use multiple tabs rather than easily being able to switch betwen client/patient info and appointment bookings. There may be ways around this but we haven't discovered them yet.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the compliments, and will take a look at your comment about using tabs. We are constantly developing Provet Cloud based on feedback to provide the best practice management software for clinics and hospitals the world over. Welcome to the Provet Cloud family! The Provet Cloud team

AlphaVet from alphavet animal clinic sdn. bhd.

provet cloud

Pros

provet cloud is easy to use. whenever i encounter problem, help is always there.

Cons

there is no clinical template in english language.

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your kind review. The text templates are personalised by the clinic. Please reach out to your support representative on more information about the templates. Thank you again, and welcome to the Provet Cloud family!

Emily from Din Veterinär Enköping

Industry: Veterinary

The most priceworthy for a small clinic

Really like that I can send sms or e-mail to my clients

Pros

The support i awesome. Never any problem solving my issues

Cons

A lot of "clicks" . Really annoying sometimes

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied June 2019

Hi Emily, Thanks for the kind review! We're always working on ways to make Provet Cloud work more efficiently. We'll keep working on the clicks as we can. Thanks again! The Provet Cloud Team.

Julia from Petcity kliinik ( Eesti Veterinaaria OU)

Provet Cloud review

Provet Cloud helps to customize all medical cases. Its easy to find patients information.

Pros

It is very easy to use, nice interface.

Cons

there is nothing I don't like about this software until now

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied February 2019

Hi Julia, Thank you for your kind review! So glad that you are enjoying using Provet Cloud and that it works well for your clinic! The Provet Cloud Team

Lisa from ReproVet

User review

Very good team to deal with

Pros

Easy to work with Intuitive Cloud based

Cons

No integration with Sage or with the whole seller NVS

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied September 2018

Lisa, thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your suggestions, and integrations with accounting software is on the horizon! Thank you for being our customer! The Provet Cloud Team

Alice from Riverside Veterinary Centre

Great system!

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and has the ability to text clients which clients find really useful.

Cons

Can sometimes be difficult to use on Ipad safari but is still useable

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied August 2018

Hi Alice, Thanks for your review, glad we are able to meet your needs, and we are working to add more. The Provet Cloud Team

August 2016

Gail from Hydropaws

August 2016

Excellent system

We are using the system for a hydrotherapy and rehab unit but have found the system great for us for consultation notes and updates

Pros

Fairly easy to work out how to use without instruction

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied March 2017

Very good to hear your feedback, thank you for it! We're happy to hear, that the Provet Cloud suits well for the hydrotherapy as well!

Emmi from Omaeläinklinikka Oy

fastly developing cloud

Pros

Reports are a lot better than it used to be in old provet

Cons

Lots of more clicks than in previous provet

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied April 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave your review! Hopefully, Cloud will prove to be at least as good as the previous Provet. :) Regards, Provet Cloud team

Malin from Smådyrklinikken i Nittedal

Good

Good

Pros

It is really easy when you start to know it and it's a modern system

Cons

Struggling to find forms for IDEXX samples

Response from Finnish Net Solutions

Replied April 2020

Thank you very much for your review and welcome to the Provet Cloud family! :) - Provet Cloud team