• Pros

• "It allows to have calls with up to 100 people, and the sound and video quality is very good! Even in calls with a lot of people."

• "Amazon Chime is simple to use and has a clean interface. Navigating the menus and features is very easy and intuitive. "

• "Works on all platforms. Easy to use. Meeting record ing feature and many more......"

• Cons

• "Sometimes the connection goes in and out. Other then that I feel like there's nothing I dont like about it."

• "The messaging systems could use some improvements, like not deleting some of the text when you're replying to an old message."

• "From partners I heard the desktop MAC software has some issues A minor bug when editing pasted join information in the ad hoc "join call" prompt"

Browse Amazon Chime Reviews

Diego from Acklen Avenue

Amazon Chime a stranger with great potencial

I wasn't aware of the existence of this application, but I really feel comfortable and used it. I will definitely take into consideration at the moment of recommend it to someone who needs it.

Pros

I still remember three months ago, when I received my first invitation to a meeting with Amazon Chime. My colleges and I were a little bit surprise about this link, we weren't aware that Amazon had a video call service. So it was a surprise. Since then we got used to it. Really easy for using, the bar for sharing screen, turning off camera and muting yourself. Something different, as zoom, google meet and Webex have them below.

Cons

One of the things I don't like of Chime is the support for Linux. There's none. You have to used the web version. But in the meantime, there's support for Mac and Windows. So not good from Amazon doing this.

Reasons for Switching to Amazon Chime

This was an upper management decision. The provider used this platform, so we have to adapt to it,

Simon from Audible

Simple to use and reliable video call & messenger for your company

Overall we do all our video call (strong increase during the pandemic) and most of our collaboration within groups (chat groups / direct messages) with Chime. It works really well, at is seamless integrated into outlook and mobile devices - which makes it easy to join calls - even when you are on the go.

Pros

One of the easiest to use video call and chat tools Easy to join via browser, telephone, mobile apps, desktop Outlook plug in to include chime credentials automatically in calls which prompts you to join the upcoming call Intuitive screen-share Easy on the bandwidth as you can decide to deactivate other users video feeds and retain screen-share Chat groups / direct messages

Brittany from SAOS

Chime could be great but needs some attention it seems

It got the job done for the period we received it free through our Vonage account however, we didn't feel the need to stay with it when leaving vonage because of the functionality not being great.

Pros

Chat and internal team calls worked seamlessly and were easy. I like that it was backed by such a great tech company as well so you figured it had to be good.

Cons

It truly was very hard to explain to guests joining a meeting how to get into it and then how to download to be able to share screen. It just wasn't self explanatory or easy.

Reasons for Switching to Amazon Chime

It came with Vonage for free

Christopher from REA Group

Industry: Online Media

A modern communication service that combines meetings securely and amazingly

Amazon Chime is available on every device, and your conversations and chats are synchronized to keep you in touch. Amazon Chime was introduced to our team as a structured solution to conducting audio/video meetings, chatting, sharing files and photographs, and even contacting people beyond our business. And we've benefited greatly.

Pros

Using Amazon Chime, people can easily conduct conference calls, chats, meetings, and exchange files in or around their business. Amazon Chime is awesome when you have customers outside the company to link to the network and you don't need to import any of the software. This is a nice touch, because even people inside the corporation will have this opportunity if they use a laptop outside their normal computer.

Cons

Amazon Chime is not very easy to use. While conferencing with groups that have never used Amazon Chime sometimes have difficulty linking to call, specifically when call is international. You need to download Amazon Chime to show your computer screen. Sometimes the software can be sluggish to respond, and improvements will take a few minutes to synchronize through devices.

Adam from Logistyka po prostu Adam Sobolewski

Stable communication software

Overall it's very stable solution.

Pros

Amazon Chime is the most stable online communicator I have ever used. In business setting it has also very useful option of informing user if message was sent, delivered, or read by the other party.

Cons

When setting up meetings it's worth to remember to set up autocall option. Chime has no option to set it up as a default.

Christine from Amazon Fulfillment Center

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Chime Me

Overall its very easy and simple to use. I can contact fellow leadership when I need to quickly. Its convient to use either on mobile phone or laptop. I have it downloaded on my phone for easiness of contacting other managers when needed to. Its easy to add links or files.

Pros

The product is easy to use and opens up quickly. Its easy to search for someone and add them to your contacts. Its easy to download and install on PC or laptop. I liked how you can also customize the sound for your notifications when receiving them.

Chime - great messages/calls app

I use it on a daily basis and it definitely serves the purpose of an easy and useful software to use for messages and call or video calls at work!

Markus from Amazon

Amazon Chime is a no frills instant messaging and meetings platform

Overall I quite enjoy using Chime and it is integral to my daily workflow.

Pros

Cons

I would like the ability to be in multiple meetings at once, with the option to switch audio or video between meetings. The automatic availability feature can be buggy.

Mike from ReviewTrackers

Very Reliable, Highly Recommend

Pros

Having a reliable and highly functional communication service has worked wonders for myself and my sales team. The ease of use in my daily workflow has greatly improved since we implemented Amazon Chime.

Cons

As of now, we have not run into many issues since we began using this service. Would highly recommend for any sales team looking to streamline communication processes with their customers.

David from Arnold Magnetic Technologies

Amazon Chime Review

We used Skype for business prior to this and we experienced a lot of difficulties in accessing certain features.

Pros

I like that it replaced Skype for us. There is also a messaging part of this that I do like.

Cons

Going into this initially was a bit complicated.

Reasons for Switching to Amazon Chime

Much better in regard to the UI.

its just amazing and easy to use!!

I use it for every type of meeting I have because it not only really stable but it let me record everything in case I want to double check something said in the meeting.

Pros

I really like its really easy to use and how you can interact with other programs like google calendar. It’s super stable, you can invite participants from other institutions really fast and it let you connect using the phone when the internet is not good with a tool free number. I must say that is more complete than any other programs I have used.

Cons

I think it has everything a good program to have meetings needs. Maybe be more light while using videos or sharing screen would help.

Another Fantastic service by Amazon. One of the Best Video Conferenceing Service.

As per the current scenario were many big same offering products failed to provide security. Here we have Amezon's which is recognise in cloud services hence we can assured to get best security.

Pros

Cons

Nothing as of now! But scenes we have hard lot of security bridge news we feel cautious about the the new options.

Reasons for Switching to Amazon Chime

Due to lack of security.

joshua from bcdiesel

i love amazon chime

it the greats thing if your try to save money , we use it all the time

Pros

my wife and kids and I watch amazon chime , great shows and movies

Cons

they need more new videos and shows, maybe on the deman

Laura from cloud services

Industry: Broadcast Media

AMAZING! The best webinar tool out there

Exceptional, brilliant, amazing, the must have webinar tool

Pros

- Quality of sound and vision - Collaborative -Managable - Yet to fail on us - Great for presentations - Great for interviews and creating videos

Cons

- Kind of difficult to work sometimes but it is 100% the best tool to use. Cost may be of an issue... pay for what you recieve - it is worthit!

Best Work Messaging App

A+

Pros

Amazon Chime is ALWAYS up at my law firm. We have about 10 attorneys and 15-20 paralegals, and we use chime for everything that doesn't need to be put in an email. I love that attachments can be dragged and dropped so easily.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Thiago from Banco Santander Brasil SA

A highly understated corporate communications service

A highly understated corporate communications service with a simple, user-friendly interface, and a remote collaboration tool differentiated from competitors, making it a great choice depending on the company's needs.

Pros

The collaborate remote features available on the tool.

Cons

The lack of integration with the main corporate tools of the market.

Akash from To The New

Easy to use and clear to communicate

We love it, never have any problems with it and recommend it to all.

Pros

We just create a link and send it out, it then invites everyone to the meeting. When I get a link and click it, it launches a desktop application that just works. The line is clear. Anyone can share their screen and you can have many people on the call.

Cons

Sometimes people in other companies don't have chime so it can take them a while to get on the call.

Michael from Law Offices of Michael Zitomer

Industry: Law Practice

Amazon Chime Review

Pros

It is very easy to connect with a client and the video speed is very quick.

Cons

Sometimes it lags out for apparently no reason but that is very rare and it seems Amazon has fixed it.

Mithilesh from DestinationXL

Not recommend To use Amazon Chime

Earlier we seeing good experince of using Amazon chime but now a days it has lots of problem like audio quality and vedio (if more than 10).

Pros

Good to manage contacts within the same organization. It is fast and easy to chat more than two contant.

Cons

Recently it started to hang, freeze and low audio call quality. You have to click twice or thrice on Audio call icon to call your contact.

Worst Communication Tool Ever

It's the worst communications tool I've ever used. If our IT VP would allow it, I'd stop using it in a second.

Pros

When it works (about half the time) the reminder invite is helpful

Cons

The on this is TERRIBLE. I've met with people using the same equipment on Skype and the sound quality is great, on Chime there is feedback, weird background noises, etc. The only way we can get it to work is to have everyone mute themselves, but then there is no group interaction. Also, it stops working and needs to be reinstalled constantly.

Reasons for Switching to Amazon Chime

IT VP forced the change on us

Chaitanya from Miracle Software Systems

Meeting Application

Pros

It is very easy to showcase your tasks and issues across the world and with your teammates and clients.

Cons

No Negatives and Cons about this software

Richard from University of Warwick

Industry: Biotechnology

Useful for talking with collaborators

It was my collaborators decision to use Amazon Chime instead of the video conference provider I use with other collaborators. However, I find the software good overall.

Pros

I've been using this software to chat with collaborators in Australia and it's been easy to use

Cons

It lacks some of the capabilities that a well known video chat service offers

Choice of collaborators

Patricia from Good Measdures

This product is not dependable and when there are issues Amazon support team are the absolute worst!

Terrible response time and customer support If your phone system is completely down you cannot even find anyone to speak with and then when yoiu enter a ticket 30 - 60 minutes later you get an email that says they received your ticket and will get back to you with 48 - 72 hours. How is a company supposed to do business with no phone system? We have not switched to another product YET...we have not phone to call other products....

Pros

The entire company dislikes this product - nothing at all!

Cons

The Amazon support team is the worst response team I have ever worked within 40 years of customer service. I would not recopmmend this product or anything that Amazon does outside moving product.

Harshil from Schaeffler AG

My Orientation is on Chime

Good, outstanding, fabulous, Economical and strong networking experience

Pros

Being a student in Germany I use to work for Amazon workforce and previously they use to call us for the day zero of the work which is the orientation day or explanation day. But due to this corona pandemic now they just skipppe the day zero by an online session which was held on Amazon chime. So that's how I came across this software and now I am using it usually to have a talk and group call with friends and family. It is cheap and the application from the play store works fabulously. The exciting features i can justify are the chat, group chat, video call, audio call, contact saver and many more. The Amazon server has to be appreciated as it didn't break down and works very smoothly. Video and audio quality were outstanding Amazon chime.

Cons

A main thing which I can justify which is lacking in the software is only the publicity and marketing of this Chime software. As I came to known from a job purpose but I should also be known to other people. Thus a advertisements were required for this Chime software as the other competitors do.

Shelby from Total Access Data Recovery

Amazon Chime has made video meetings easier

Amazon Chime has definitely helped in the business meeting department especially due to the current pandemic. It has made business meetings via video much easier.

Pros

Amazon Chime has made life easier for our business meetings. It is easy to use, easy to install and makes video conferencing for a business meeting much easier.

Cons

I have found no cons with Amazon Chime as of now, but can update as we continue to utilize the service for our business meetings via video.

Sergi from Bank of georgia

Industry: Security and Investigations

Amazon Chime

Pros

It is very practical, convenient and I need it periodically

Cons

It is difficult to say but it is bad that our promotion is not popular

Amazon does it again

Easy to use, easy to learn, a nice all-in-one solution that does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Pros

All-in-one collaboration solution that is easy to use, and feature-rich. It is essentially a proprietary version of other players in the field.

Cons

The audio can be glitchy. And I don't love that you can't react to messages. If they added message reactions it would greatly improve this.

CONVENIENT TOOL FOR LARGE COMPANIES

My experience has been positive. I highly recommend this software to large companies.

Pros

I love that all of our offices can connect from every location. We are able to meet face to face and share reports easily and quickly with no glitches. We can also set reminders on our phones so that we remember when the next meeting is.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Brandon from The Fox Graphics

Industry: Graphic Design

Chime as another form of video chat

I have used links provided by clients to communicate with them on their projects that I am creating for them.

Pros

I like this application for it's ease of use over the internet to chat and share screens with clients.

Cons

As only a user of the application, I have not changes or thoughts for the application as it does what I needed.

Daniel from Whole Foods Market

New User to Chime - Very Happy

Pros

I started using Chime about a month. Between the easy to use interface, integration into some existing applications, and the mobile application, I love it!

Cons

I am a fairly new user and have not found any negatives. I feel I have used it pretty extensively and it has held up great.

Chime - It had lots of bugs and we were unable to use

Pros

Since we were using AWS, it was completely integrated with our work environment.

Cons

It was one of the worst conferencing tool we have used. It used to crash during call and sometimes used to hog all the cpu resources. Mostly everyone complained not able to join the meeting on time as the software didn't launch the meeting.

Ava from Education Management

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Amazon is the thing we should all like!!!

Pros

I love how Amazon has almost ANYTHING you would like to buy (don't quote me on that btw lol) and I just am an Amazon lover forever!!!

Cons

On my computer, it won't let me choose a budget for the items I am looking for and I would like it to have that again, please.

Amazon Chime is easy to use when you need to have a chat with multiple people at once.

Pros

I got an invitation for a Chime meeting from the AWS staff, which was my first encounter with Chime. We didn't use video this time, but audio worked great.

Cons

It's yet another alternative for group communication and I am not sure I need it another time. The pricing and features page could be more userfriendly, as with most AWS services.

Great tool for communicating with peers

Great tool for communicating. Supports many features like videoconferencing and screen sharing

Pros

excellent way of communicating with consultants at AWS for their expertise. It is fast and promotes efficient communication via using their service through app or desktop

Cons

Nothing as such. Sometimes there are network lags when hosting a meeting with more than 10 people. Rest all seems to be fine.

Good Alternative for Zoom

It is a great way to connect with others when distance is a must.

Pros

It is easy to use and set up. If you are familiar with Zoom or Skype the interface is intuitive and similar enough to not be difficult. Call quality is typically high with little issues experienced.

Cons

The only negative would be that it does not currently offer anything that sets it apart from it's competition. Maybe more robust features will come, and when it does I will gladly change this section.

Bill from W3Global

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Chime is like WebEx

It's a stable product that my team uses and it fits the build....

Pros

It's an Amazon product so it's straightforward. it's price competitive with other screen share/team collaboration tools out there.

Cons

I logged in via the web client and sometimes, it does not show the screen. I have to use the local host client (install) that gives me the ability to see the screen share and take over the screen. So, depending on browser/security settings it could be flaky.

Leila from Le Ma

Industry: Market Research

Indispensable and absolutely functional.

Communication with customers and employees clearly.

Pros

Today we all need a video conferencing service to keep meetings up to date, especially for companies that have their employees in their home office.

Cons

There is no way to dislike quality service.

Daniel from Dawn Till Dusk Tek

Incredible if you can play at this price and level.

Great I got it through Nextiva which was giving it away for free during Covid. Like I said Quality wise this is king.

Pros

Probably the best at doing everything audio and video but since its extremely hard to qualify to buy Chime, I give WebEx the Advantage, but if you want the true best of the best this is it.

Cons

Price and the amount of people you need to qualify to but the software, there is a reason you have to ask for a quote before you can buy.

An affordable and capable service, with room to grow.

It's a work in progress app, with room to grow before it can compete with the likes of Skype and such.

Pros

It functions across all operating systems, and can be used as a substitute for Slack.

Cons

It would be helpful to have a whiteboard tool, or an operator to host meetings. There is a bit of a learning curve through the onboarding process.

Mehran from IBM Canada

Still early to become a mature tool

Overall I think it is okay for a product which Amazon is working on it.

Pros

It seems simple and easy to use, it shows who are expected to join a call which is very helpful. Video quality also good.

Cons

It lacks features which you can see in Skype or Zoom. It also does not have integration with email servers.

I like very much!

For me it is a very important tool of work, since it solves the issue of being able to talk with someone in real time without having to be face to face.

Pros

I use it to have meetings from my home office. With people that I have far away from. It works very well and is easy to use.

Cons

At the moment I do not consider anything negative.

Quitta from Quitta Unique Publishing Co.

Industry: Publishing

Let's Chime In

Amazon Chime has helped my business keep up with the demand and competition in our workforce. It has helped advance my knowledge with a more moder form of its technology.

Pros

The software is easy use and very reliable. It is compatible with our other programs and is also economical.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about the program.

Indika from ceybid lanka (Pvt) Ltd

Industry: Information Services

Easy and handy tool

Pros

Voice quality is very good and clear enough to listen

Cons

Frequant updates make more trouble on the pc

Ryan from School

Chimes

Pros

It was very simple and understanding to use for the average consumer.

Cons

That it was very adaptable to use. Very user friendly.

Usefull software

Pros

I use this tools once, I liked it. It seems usefull to communicate at work

Cons

I really think the tool has very poor design.

dixie from 1Eleven

Industry: Graphic Design

good experience

overall experience was great

Pros

was easy to download and use. used it for an interview, connection and quality was great.it was my and the interviewer first time using it.

Cons

Everythings was and is great using Chime

Craig

jonah from york university

Amazon Chime

Pros

- schedules calls well with gmail - useful for team meetings

Cons

- not very user friendly (people who have never used it before have difficulty learning how to use it and will prefer skype)

Tristan from Gracenote

Just as good as the best tools for conferencing

A top tier product that is easy to use. Would recommend.

Pros

Nice clean and easy to use product with fast install and minimal learning curve.Just as good as the best tools for conferencing.

Cons

It is one of many tools out there with only minimal variations. I find myself using other platforms more than this due to adoption.

AWS Chime

Personal use – excellent pricing.

Pros

I use it for personal projects and I really like simple interface and quality of video. And this is the only one solution that has pay as you go pricing.

Cons

Nothing really. I tried to find the solution that doesn’t require to be installed and failed.