(2,516)

2,516

(1,854)

1,854

• Pros

• "Easy to use and install was quick. Really enjoyed using the software!"

• "Very easy to use, user friendly, quality of software is very satisfying "

• "Easy to setup, easy to use, no hiccups or hang-ups during the call. Sound quality is great. No lag when sharing screens."

• Cons

• "Overall it was great, one downside was the inability to see or interact with Windows alerts on the remote computer. "

• "WebEx built an excellent platform but sometimes it has limitations on number of people "

• "Overall, it is a great system, but the chat feature could be updated a bit. It seems that a few messages can get lost in larger group meetings. "

Browse Cisco Webex Reviews

Oscar from Soluciones Telco

Webex - Excellent for collaboration

In general I found it a very useful tool. I mainly use the conference module, but the support module has given us very good results. The extensions for browsers or for Outlook have been helpful, as well as the desktop application.

Pros

It is a very easy to use tool and compatible with several devices. It allows us to collaborate from our cell phones or PC. The fact that you can dial a number to join the conference gives you more frexibility to collaborate with third parties. Security with passwords for meetings can be improved. Serving for remote support is quite useful as well.

Cons

The price could be a disadvantage compared to other software or similar app's. I think it needs to have more flexible plans.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

Using Webex we can cover what was done with Zoom and with TeamViewer.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

We had the opportunity to test zoom and we decided that Webex could be more useful, mainly because we already had Cisco devices such as the SX20 that was compatible with Webex. And in reality Webex also covered the support part so we also changed TeamViewer. It is better to use a single tool that covers what 2 tools do.

Satya from Berkley Insurance Company

Cisco Webex Review

The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Pros

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

Cons

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

Zoom Meeting doesn't have Record meeting options. It doesn't have option to cancel the surrounding noise. It doesn't have integration with Microsoft Outlook.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

Skype is not that good with respect to Meeting with the Team. No Record meeting options in both of them. No Integration with Microsoft Outlook.

Steve from Thomson Reuters

How the mighty have fallen

WebEx used to be great software. Now it is mediocre software that is overpriced and underfeatured. Asking a question on a Cisco forum about WebEx has the moderator close your question and redirect you to a WebEx site. WebEx is past its prime, and it shows in the lack of revolutionary or even maintenance features in the WebEx client. Nearly any other choice will be cheaper and offer a better experience to users.

Pros

WebEx was the default leader in virtual meetings. Subsequent to its acquisition by Cisco, things got markedly better. The tool had broad integration with scheduling tools like Outlook, and the (relatively) recent addition of the ability to attend a meeting using only a browser is an added bonus for people who lack administrative rights on their PCs.

Cons

With stiff competition from Microsoft's Skype for Business, the venerable GoToMeeting, and newer arrivals like Slack and Zoom, WebEx is now a choice amongst many. When WebEx works, it does so decently at best. It suffers from bandwidth issues, even with only two participants in the same building. Furthermore, if a large enterprise buys an account, they are given "dedicated" support. When the client recently kept crashing every time I joined a meeting, I called the WebEx support number. After a half hour, I was told I needed to be transferred to our company's dedicated support team, who (after an hour of not being able to fix my problem) said I needed to be transferred to Cisco. Their agents wanted me to roll back device drivers (that hadn't been updated in over three months) and even suggested I may need to reinstall my operating system! I told them I had no issues with any of the other tools I use daily (Hangouts, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business) and that I could attend a WebEx meeting if I used a browser. The agents only knew how to read from a script, and still haven't solved my problem.

Aki from Givaudan

Industry: Chemicals

Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement

Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting. But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

Pros

The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues. Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves. AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp. We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting. Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Cons

Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly. 1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze. 2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

I believe they offer other platforms for real-time chat, that is why WebEx Meeting has been considered.

Sandeep from Juniper Networks

Industry: Computer Networking

Quick to setup ad-hoc meetings

Overall I am happy with this tool to schedule and track the important AV meetings when we need to involve external parties such as interviews, client meetings etc.

Pros

On my windows machines, I can just open the webex and schedule quick meeting which I feel is the great feature with this tool. Its always running tool which can be quickly accessed from the windows menu to schedule the meetings. Also, its ability to switch from audio to AV is great during the live meetings.

Cons

Desktop Installation is required for the better audio videos quality which I feel needs to be improved as the installation takes time and doesn't allows to schedule quick ad-hoc meetings

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

All users required to have the skype account to attend the meeting

By far the best application for online meetings and screen sharing and remote working.

Amazing experience I have with Webex. I use this product in my daily work for meetings, remote troubleshooting etc. and never had any issues with it as such.

Pros

I just like everything about Webex. Right from the GUI, the screen sharing option, handing over the controls, the control over who can have the controls or the auto assignment of controls. Managing the participents. ease of recordings and managing them on cloud or local system. Just amazing platform and yet very easy to use.

Cons

Costing and licensing of this product is a big no for many of the companies now a days especially. And I too think that Webex is a bit costlier than the competition.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

Webex is the best combination of ease of use and features.

Rebekah from Senior Life Insurance Company

No better way to deploy tech support

Skype and Zoom have monopolized a lot of the solutions that Cisco Webex neatly includes, but I believe Cisco Webex to be far and away their superior in true screen-sharing (rather than just presenting it projector-style). Use it for tasks like tech support with companies who you would otherwise contact on the telephone, and you will find the task much, much less frustrating.

Pros

The product is straightforward in use and not difficult to learn; plus, it is so quickly accessible from a cold start. That combined with the comprehensive screen-sharing feature makes it absolutely perfect to perform tech support. In my position at an advertising agency, we used this software nearly every time we had to use a particular, very touchy, media planning tool. We would pop open this software, accept access to our computers from the tech support we called, and get everything fixed within mere minutes. That was a godsend, let me tell you.

Cons

While I found it straightforward to use, not all may (I say this as a younger professional who pleasantly surprised a long-term user in tech support, who was used to clients taking longer to follow their instructions). The other little con I found was a lack of some integration, although I may have simply missed opportunities that exist; while the program opened quickly and was always ready, I found myself searching through my computer for it on more than one occasion due to lack of app integration or with browsers.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

Did not include all features needed for remote parties to interact with our screens effectively.

Virtual Meetings and VC Made Easy

Very positive, pretty much is bullet proof to use and set up!

Pros

Easy to create, schedule, update, and send meetings to anyone inside and outside your organization. Collaborating on anything is easy via this software.

Cons

Some video conferencing options not yet available. Some features to phones do not work as they do on desktop pcs.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

Get QOS and can dedicate bandwidth for meetings on internal and external networks. Also, this natively integrates with Cisco UCS platform for desk phones. And, has an easy plugin to Outlook and Exchange

Muhammad Ashhar from Avanza Solutions

Faster/lighter than zoom

We almost use it almost 2 or 3 times in a week it is working fine but it will be good if they remove that bug which I mentioned.

Pros

Best feature is its screen sharing with control, it also doesn't hang when there are many users in the meeting.

Cons

Most irritating thing is that it doesn't allow us to click on certain areas when taking control of someone's screen. It may be because it is that area of the screen where the webex panel of that person. Nevertheless, it should allow us to click anywhere because it becomes very irritating.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

Because it is a litle bit faster/lighter than zoom

Ammon from Nucor Buildings Group

Good overall application

Cisco Webex integrates well with Outlook and has been an effective tool for web conferencing when we need to include customers and teammates from across the continental US.

Pros

I like how it integrates well with our Cisco IP phones. It also works well for when we have conference calls that include people both inside and outside our organization.

Cons

It was different than the previous software so learning the interface was a learning curve and took some getting used to.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

It wasn't my decision, but I know that price and group licensing was a major contributing factor.

Veljko from Zuhlke Engineering

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

Pros

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

Cons

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features. * The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future. * If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Pressilla from Eternal Insurance Agency

Great Video & Audio Quality

I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

Pros

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

Cons

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

Better Quality

Nelson Kipchirchir from ICT Authority

An awesome online meeting tool!

Pros

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting The application provides a very clear audio and video quality. The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome. The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems. The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it. A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

Cons

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth. I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

The video/audio quality of Webex is awesome plus it has more additional features which make it easy to conduct virtual meetings more interactive as compared to other related products.

Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry

Personal Advantage and views :- 1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop. ** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

Pros

1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding. 2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice. 3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily. 4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call. 5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

Cons

I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.

An enterprise tool for the meetings with broader Global teams - Very featureful

Overall, experience is great but UI is not something which is fun. Features are great and helpful.

Pros

1. Ease of use 2. App is super helpful to take meetings on the move 3. Several features for sharing documents live (pause, do selective share) 4. Attendance can be collected easily 5. You get to know who is on mute and who is causing background unknowingly and mute them as needed 6. Chat option is availble 7. There are upfront prompts available for you to select mute or camera options 8. You can take audio using various methods (Dial in, computer or receive call back without calling in). I use call back all the time. 9. It shows who is dialing in with what option using symbols 10. Recently the added search box for finding specific attendee on the call and with partial input, it filters the name 11. You can choose different video virtual backgrounds and you can see others videos and you can pin anyone as needed 12. You can insert a welcome message for a call 13. You can make alternate host arrangement 14. UI: Zoom In/Zoom out per your eye needs in self controlled manner 15. You can share meeting details from app with anyone else very easily 16. You can record the calls 17. Call quality (audio and video) is good 18. Several users across the globe can dial in using toll free nos. at no cost to them

Cons

1. Sometimes when a meeting (especially a recurring one) is moved/cancelled, app doesn't sync always 2. They took away an app feature (not sure why), where a notification used to come for the next meeting and that was helpful to know next call even when you are away from machine or not in app. They should consider that feature back 3. Cisco recently had a big audio failure with phone dial feature but computer dial in was working. So, if you don't have any other meeting set up for org, you may be impacted. 4. Users are advised to end the call to stop the meeting time from usage perspective otherwise meeting won't end. 5. UI can be made more fun

Igor from Self Employed

Essential application for videoconferencing

As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about. The maximum number of participants in a meeting was 10 people, however, when the room is full, I feel that the file sharing speed differs for some, even though we are all using the same connection, with a speed of 200mbps. In general, it is a very useful application for anyone who wants a meeting with team members. We use it on both Windows and Androis and are happy with the result.

Pros

Despite having many features, which can somewhat hinder those who are experiencing it for the first time, the application offers a simple way for a videoconference. The application already automatically generates a password link for all participants. Plans: Free, Beginner, Plus and Business, each with dirty features. Free: Up to 100 participants and meetings of up to 50 minutes in length, with an unlimited number of meetings per day, month or year. Beginner: Monthly fee of $ 13.50, can host up to 50 people per meeting, offers unlimited meetings, file sharing, 5 GB of cloud storage and recording transcripts. Plus: Monthly fee of $ 17.95, can host up to 100 participants per meeting, offers the possibility of assigning alternative organizers, allowing others to schedule meetings on behalf of the main organizer and is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Business: Monthly fee of $ 26.95, can host up to 200 participants and has 10 GB of cloud storage. It has the possibility of integration and synchronization with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory. Offers end-to-end encryption; extensive meeting tools for participants and hosts.

Cons

A wide variety of meeting setup options can be confusing for novice users. Strong competition from Miscrosoft's Skype for Business. In some meetings, the video hangs for a few seconds, while participants are still talking, even with a dedicated 200mbps internet. When you are a beginner, using the app for the first time, you can get lost among so many features. The start-up tutorial should be more complete and less cluttered with information. When sharing many screens, there is a slight lag in the transmission, which can cause the participants to lose focus. The audio quality drops considerably when using the notebook or PC speakers. When meetings are recorded, the deadline for making them available is too long (sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before the recording is available.).

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

Because of the opinion of computer technicians who are my friends. Everyone recommended using Cisco Webex for the purpose of our company.

Vadiraja from Wipro Limited

One of the best, could be better

So far, the experience with the application is really good compared to other ones which I have used. So thanking the team for this and hope they still update it better than what it is today so it can reach the level which we expect from it in upcoming years.

Pros

> The primary option which I liked really in this software is connectivity from other sources like mobile phone or other for audio connections which helped me a lot whenever I was stuck in the less internet connection speed. > Webex is so far the best one I have ever seen where the speed and ease of use is on the stake here. The ease of use as I mentioned really applies to this since as soon as the connection has been done, the options to join the meeting and the security it applies to the meeting is the one I like the most. > Other than that, the speed as mentioned before, even in the low internet speeds, the lack of any lag makes this application the most I used ever.

Cons

There is really less things which I don't like about this software which is desktop application readiness. Whenever I always connect through the desktop application, sometimes it takes a lot of time to join the meeting which would result in some of the escalations which you can get in your professional life. I hope this would be made better in the upcoming versions.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

The versatility and the easiness which the application suggests is really important and made us pick this application in front of so competitive other ones.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

We actually made the switch since we had some meeting with the outside of the organization which is better in case of webex compared to the one we previously had i.e., Skype. So we had to select the one which helps the team during the important external calls.

Kevin from Merit Network, Inc.

Teleconferencing software with an enterprise mindset

Overall, the product works well enough. The features and quality of the video and audio work well to the point that we can perform paid consultations and workshops with our members. The interface is straightforward and is used by all of our technical and nontechnical staff on a daily basis with great success.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and set up from both an administrator and user perspective. We have been using this software for around two years, and we have had success with 1-1 Meetings, group meetings, company-wide town hall meetings, and large workshops or other events involving people from both inside and outside of our organization. The integration with GSuite email and calendaring works great, and the ability to have personal rooms along with persistent rooms for invited guests has been a big feature for us, especially with everyone working from home. Finally, the integration with the RoomKit devices in our conference rooms has worked really well with bridging together on-premise and remote workers during meetings and other collaboration sessions.

Cons

While there is a stand-alone application which can run all the time on your computer, I feel there is a fair amount of confusion as to if it should be used or to always simply rely on the web client for everything. Product features seem to lag significantly behind other solutions such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and I have found that WebEx is slower in connecting to meetings, and has lower video quality, than Zoom.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

Our contract was expiring and we were looking for a solution that allowed the best integration with room-based cameras and presentation equipment.

User Friendly Collaboration Tool

Overall Webex has helped our organization meet with each other regardless of our location. It allows us to train new hires, schedule 1:1s with employees, or simply collaborate to bring out a project.

Pros

I have several favorites when it comes to Webex. I really like how you can schedule unique future meetings with recurring sessions and how you can also schedule ad-hoc meetings using your Personal Room. The use of the personal room is one of my favorites because you have your unique link that you can start whenever, or you can choose to not use your personal room and schedule meetings ahead. I also like the new virtual background and blur features that were just released.

Cons

Sometimes it uses up a lot of bandwidth... that's to be expected. However, it can cause overload when you are sharing webcam and perhaps doing a demo on a product. Of course that is relative to your OS, but it's one of the things that I notice specifically when I use Webex.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

We chose Webex because compared to other products, Webex had a user friendly interface and it was pretty intuitive as well.

Solid platform for setting up internal and external meetings, with a few drawbacks

Aside from the few drawbacks mentioned above, overall I have had a relatively good experience using Cisco WebEx for both team as well as client meetings. It's easy to share the dial-in information with the clients, schedule meetings, and set up calls using different rooms. In the future, if there is a way to allow an original host to EXIT a meeting without ending the call altogether, that would be very helpful.

Pros

I use WebEx meetings almost daily for work - for both internal and external check-ins. Pretty straightforward navigation, once you get the hang of setting up a room (either personal or client-facing) the platform is quite easy to navigate. At my meeting we have WebEx integrated with peoples' calendars, so when I schedule a meeting on WebEx it allows me to easily see my coworkers' availability which is definitely a plus - good ease of integration with other applications. Interface is simple enough that the main functions (setting up a meeting, sharing meeting info) are easy to use and I have not had issues with this software unexpectedly crashing which is an added bonus.

Cons

One of my main gripes is regarding shared rooms (ex. other members on your team are able to start/stop the meeting if you're unavailable). One of the recurring issues with shared rooms is that they all use the same call-in number and pin. With that said, if there are back-to-back meetings using the same room, and the earlier meeting runs over, we run the risk of clients calling into a call that is still going on, which creates confusion and can have us coming off as unprofessional. I have avoided this issue in the past by creating internal check-ins using my own personal room, however the drawback to this is that - if I'm unavailable for any reason - the meeting cannot be started by anyone other than myself. For back-to-back meetings, if there's a way for new users to be put into a waiting room until AFTER the previous meeting has completed ended, that may avoid these issues in the future. Another issue is that if I set up simultaneous meetings in both my personal and shared rooms, there is no way I can remove myself from the first meeting without it ending the call altogether. I have not found a way to assign someone else as the host, so if there have been simultaneous meetings (where I am just listening in the background) I have had to juggle this by calling into one meeting using my laptop, and calling into the second using my phone. It works, but it's not very efficient.

Ravinder from Unitedlex

Cisco Webex - one of the best tool to conduct online virtual meeting with great security

Being a legal service company and as per the company’s legal compliance, we have chosen the Cisco WebEx. In terms of legal compliance, the security of Cisco WebEx is quite good. We generally use it to conduct an online meetings with vendors and clients.

Pros

Cisco WebEx is the one-stop solution for online virtual meetings. Cisco Webex features include document, application and desktop sharing, Integrated audio and VOIP for toll-free calling, and Video Conferencing. Online meetings can be recording, editing, and played back later for retrieve useful information. The best feature I like is audio to text transcripts that WebEx creates for each meeting. So, you can choose to automatically receive recording transcriptions and you don’t have to focus on making notes during your meeting. Webex support integration with popular other software including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Notes and other IM solutions. Cisco WebEx is a cloud bases solution and meetings can be joined using desktop, browser, or mobile device with any client or additional plug-ins. Audio and Video quality are good and reduces background noises which may cause distractions. Cisco WebEx provides industry-leading security to each meeting held on its platform.

Cons

The mobile app seems to have functionalities as compared to the desktop app. The issue with audio and video over slower networks can be improved. Integration with third-party software can be improved. It usually takes time if you drop off in an ongoing meeting and then tries to rejoin again.

Malith Madhawa from Hiel Associates (Pvt) Ltd

Best for Virtual Meetings

First of all, I use the Cisco Webex for all professional meetings with my clients. It is convenient for me as most of my clients do use the software regularly. Additionally, it has saved my valuable time by slashing all unnecessary traveling time to clients' offices and subsequent waiting times. Secondly, it provides me the complete cybersecurity and end to end protection for my discussions. Cisco has committed to the highest international cybersecurity compliances and therefore I do not hesitate to share any confidential information through Cisco in my virtual meetings. Thirdly, this software has many features such as sharing files, digital whiteboards, background noise detection, and mute suggestions, wireless connection options, etc. These features have made my virtual meetings far more productive and effective. Especially, when I do presentations to my clients, I have complete peace of mind, which is very important to my daily business activities. Finally, yet importantly, it has given me the real value for the money I spent to purchase the software. Initially, I used the free version for a shorter period and it is inevitable to prevent yourself from purchasing the full version once you realized the beauty of this software.

Pros

Well, Cisco Webex Meetings offers the highest quality of audio and video outputs that anyone could expect from such a provider. It is fascinating and perfect for your crucial virtual meetings. The video quality is superb (may depend on your internet speed, device, and browser) and it has no disruptions nor freezings which waste your time as well as resources. The quality of the audio is also at the highest standards and it runs exactly along with the video by giving all participants the real-time experience unlike other software, which caters awkward and irritating experience when the video and audio do not flow the real-time. Then again, it supports any device you have. Let it be a smartphone, desktop computer, laptop, notepad or tab, Webex suits for any device. It is fantastic. Moreover, the easy installation process has made the software much more popular and effective. No downloads or plug-ins required. The instant connection between the registered devices and the meeting room is an excellent feature in Webex. You really do not need to connect your device manually, the software itself will do it for you once you enter into the meeting room.

Cons

So far I have not come across any drawbacks in this software as it perfectly, identified all customer requirements and provided them at their best quality.

David from Qualtech Technologies Inc.

Host Meetings Professionally!

Cisco WebEx keeps our meetings professional for both internal users and clients we work with! We've noticed that most people are familiar with the software and have used it before so it makes hosting meetings even easier.

Pros

WebEx is really easy to use and setup! From both the view point of the admin setting up a meeting or an end user who was invited to a meeting, it's all really simple! I especially enjoy how WebEx will automatically adjust for time zone changes since many meetings I'm joining or hosting are with people on the other side of the country. Screen sharing also works really well, usually I'd experience some bandwidth issues with other software but for some reason WebEx works wonderfully!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that sometimes if I'm joining a meeting that I have scheduled in my Google Calendar it won't work correctly. It should be able to load the meeting invite and join as intended but I usually find myself having to manually enter the meeting ID, attendee ID, and passcode.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

It was pricier than most but because WebEx is such a familiar name with lots of users and so simple to use we felt the price and ROI was justified.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

We wanted a more professional look and feel once we migrated from Google Apps for Business to Office 365 but didn't want to utilize Skype for Business.

EMEL from Ford Motor Company

Perfect meeting and communication management with Cisco WebEx

In overall I'm very happy to use Cisco WebEx meetings while working in the office or during the business travels. Sharing information, getting or giving training, meeting with the team members or foreigners from distance never had been easy this much. WebEx increases our communication and sharing capabilities with it's many features...

Pros

HD video and audio conferencing is probably the best positive side of WebEx. Connectivity oprions e.g. landline or internet call also good. While you make the meeting, you can share your screen or even control other user screens and make some actions while controlling their screen as well. There are lots of ways to effectively use WebEx. Firstly, you may use mobile version (IOS, Android) of WebEx and quickly connect to your meetings while on the go. Secondly there are different add ons such as MS Outlook add on. This enables one-click WebEx feature; so that you can either add meeting link to your invitation or instantly start a meeting by just one click from outlook menu. There are also other tools like Record Meetings or Productivity tool, these give you change to increase efficiency; again by just one or two clicks.

Cons

Latest version of the WebEx has a very lean interface which makes it elegant but on the other hand some user controls are kind of hidden or hard to reach so you may struggle in the first hand; but can get used to by the time. Another drawback is the lag or slow down issue while sharing or controlling screens. I think the severity depends on your connection speed; but this is likely to happen if you use control features much. Lastly, connection with WebEx server may be an issue time to time; but I don't see this as a critical issue as it may happen with other service providers as well.

Ozgur from Ford Motor Company

The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features

I'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.

Pros

WebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.

Cons

One of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.

Cisco Webex - Better before

All in all, It is a great program and provides great convenience to all of us. I have also used some similar programs and I can easily say webex is the best at this point in time. However, I believe it is worth to work on the cons I mentioned above to make it even better, maybe perfect. I would like to thank to Cisco Webex for making business life easier for us.

Pros

It is one of the most helpful program in my business life. It makes the discussion easier. You can quickly set-up a meeting for anytime in the future. If you need to have a meeting immediately, one-click webex is the quickest way. During the meeting, you can annotate onto screen even if it is not your screen. It helps to have a better discussion. It is even possible to dictate another attandee's computer. I could not believe when I realized it. It is also possible to get the detail of the meeting including attandee list and you can even record your meeting.

Cons

There are two cons that I feel while using webex. First one is a new issue. After last update of webex, I do not think it is user-friendly enough anymore. I am having issues to control the meeting. It was better with old revision. I have no idea what is the driver of having this update but it obviously need another update. Last and most important one is the delay of the action for me. When I am controlling someone's screen or annotating on it, what I have done appears others computer late. Frankly, I do not know it is due to an issue with webex or internet connection but it sometimes makes communication harder.

Best video meeting solution I've ever tested

Since COVID-19, I couldn't visit our customer and have a meeting on offline, so I should've find the way to solve this problem. First time I used Zoom for my video meeting but I had a bad experience while on meeting such as lack of signal or poor quality of voice. Therefore I found many video meeting solution on Google and tested 21 solutions last MAR. Finally I selected Cisco Webex. You can see my test experience below link.(You can translate via Chrome) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] At now, I'm using Cisco Webex meeting when I need to have a meeting with other companies. This has very simple UI, so I had no difficult for having video meeting with my co-workers. Thanks to Cisco Webex, I can cover my customer when I need to have a meeting and communicate with Webex Teams when I need to share my contents(especialy large files). Although there are some weak point on Cisco Webex, I will use this until it appear other video meeting solution better than this.

Pros

- easy to use : no need to install client S/W for meeting, only can invite an attendee by 2 steps - good quality of vioce : can hear good quality of voice and latency is under 0.2 sec - network connectivity is always stable : I didn't experience for lost signal while meeting - video screen adjustment : can increase or decrease video screen size and put wherever you want - great collaboration S/W : I think that Webex Teams is better than Microsoft Teams.

Cons

- Language support : AI function can't use in Korean. - hard to use in Webex Event : UI/UX in Webex Event is very complicated - expensive : compare other S/W, I think that Cisco Webex is most expensive in this area.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

I've experienced lost signal while I have a video meeting. As a result of my test, Cisco Webex kept connection well but Zoom didn't. Zoom's voice quality was not good for me.

Javier from BVS Technology Solutions

Cisco Webex Meetings - Meetings with everyone without limits

With Cisco Webex Meeting I can contact and work with anyone without leaving the office or my home. It allows me to support clients instantly, meet with colleagues who are in another country without having to travel or take distance training without the cost associated with the trip. Many of the daily meetings that work requires are resolved with this application without leaving the office.

Pros

Cisco Webex Meetings is the quintessential collaborative cloud platform. It allows users to have their own personal room to be able to meet up to 1000 people in the same meeting. It has video capacity of up to 200 participants, you can use a white board to show any idea in an instant and even share screen or give or take control of another device. All in one application. And the best part is that if you are near a Cisco video device, you can use proximity and define that device as an audio and video device instead of a cell phone or computer. If the guests do not have the application installed, it does not matter, from any browser they can join the meeting or from the cell phone. What more can you ask for a virtual meeting application?

Cons

Honestly there isn't much to say at this point. Maybe just mention that you need to be a computer administrator to be able to install the application that without it, you don't have the plug in in Office tools like Outlook. It would be good not to have this requirement and to be able to have the plug in without having the need to install the application.

Amy from Baird

Works well for large meeting during covid

Great being able to see our clients since we can't be face to face with them right now.

Pros

I really like that you can host large seminars and invite a couple hundred people or you can have a 1 on 1 meeting with a client and it's safe and secure. I also like that the people you invite do not have to create a user ID and PW. Also really love that you can screen share so I can show a client their portfolio and performance. Also great feature is if you are hosting a seminar, you can mute everyone as the host to limit background noise for other people trying to listen.

Cons

The things most frustrating with this software was the customer service. We had trouble at the onset with it and their customer service desk is overseas and hard to get through. It was the start of covid19 (Mar-April 2020)when we were all working from home and hold times were no less than an hour to get through. My call kept dropping and I had to call and get in queue again. Once I was through, the representative was helpful and able to resolve my issue. Not sure what current hold times look like.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

more secure plus company recommended it.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

Zoom wasn't secure for client sensitive data

Prince from T-Mobile

Webex just WORKS!

Overall I am quite pleased. The current company I work for uses three different meeting tools and I always am pleased when I see Webex being the chosen tool. The others always seem to have some kind of trouble.

Pros

The best thing I really have come to admire about Webex over anything other such as Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, or even Slack is that it just works. No matter which device you're using or where you're connecting from, it works. Everyone's voice is always clear and you can easily tell who is speaking or sharing. The placement of every item is well thought out and I can't stress this enough, it just works! Best of all, regular updates reassure me that bugs are being taken care of while more innovation is implemented.

Cons

There isn't much I can think of that would be a con from Cisco's side. I had an older car where the sound would not play through my bluetooth but I don't blame Webex for that. They can't account for every car's audio system. Once in a blue moon a recurring webex meeting will just not work and claim to "not exist" but easy fix to just resend a meeting invite. Other than that, no other downsides I can think of.

Nick from Good Shepherd School

Pretty Good, but Could Use some Fine Tuning

We use it to video conference with potential vendors of software. It takes the place of the traveling salesman and it does a decent job of this. Despite its few drawbacks and hiccups, it works pretty well and does not require any sort of account to set up a meeting with a host. I would recommend this software.

Pros

It is relatively easy for me to set this software up for my users. Most of the time, we are the ones on the guest side of the session. We typically talk to other companies who are selling software and they use Webex to demo products. As far as getting into the session and getting set up it is easy as long as there is someone with admin privileges present. The video quality is okay, and the point usually gets across. It is nice that the host can share their computer screen for demos or presentations and it is nice that Webex does not require any user account creation to join a meeting. Also the ability to dial in to a conference call is wonderful if one side or the other is having sound or microphone problems.

Cons

It is impossible to set up Webex meetings on our domain without an administrator or technician being present. Webex requires a small program to be installed and this causes problems for end-users. They usually try to set it up themselves and mess something up or get stuck at the admin credentials screen. This is required every time someone schedules a Webex meeting. It has become such an issue that we ask users to let tech support know when the meeting is scheduled so we can make sure to be there.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

More people seem to use Webex and skype requires user accounts for each user. Webex offers more features as well as a bit better user privacy.

WebEx Meeting Center better than Business Link

WebEx Meeting Center is the best software out there that is good for companies with 10,000+ employees. It is seamless and is easy to use. Never had any issues using this software!

Pros

When I started working, I was first introduced in using "Business Link" whenever we have client calls or conference bridge calls, and I thought that is already a great application used for conferences. However, when I transferred to Conduent (formerly known as Xerox) from Convergys, I now use WebEx Meeting Center whenever I do client calls, and conference calls with team members spread throughout the globe, and it surpassed my expectations. I or we (in the company) never had any problems using WebEx Meeting Center. WebEx Meeting Center is an easy to use software that lets you connect with people all around the globe at once without any worries of line interruption, inconvenient dialing-in process, and downtimes. WebEx Meeting Center lets team members record conference meetings and training, and this is very helpful since it provides us a video or file that we can cling to just in case we want to review what transpired on the call. Its video capability is also beneficial for me as a workforce manager since I can assess non-verbal cues of my clients, subordinates, and bosses.

Cons

This software is very convenient to use, and I think I can't ask for more, and I never had any problems using this software so I guess this is N/A for me.

Krishna from Cleveland Metroparks

Good and Bed Sides

We are using Webex on day o day basis for meetings, Its helpful to get everyone on same page. It has so many good feature, ease of use but for Web developers or people in IT it's little difficult to work between shared screen feature. Overall I like the product.

Pros

The Web Application is good as it will give notification to join meetings directly.It has helpful features like Share Screen, Chatting, You can get a grid or detailed view if its Face to Face Meeting.

Cons

It is too hard to share screen and toggle if you are using multiple screens. You need to make sure evrytime you are sharing right screen.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

Cisco is known for its Network and Security. Security was concern for us so we made a switch

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

Zoom is kind of free and Security was the main concern so We made a switch.

Laura from Austin Community College

Webex-a good contender

We have Webex integrated within our company now so go to a site to login that has a URL with both Webex and our company name in it. I no longer go to the Webex only account. Our local Webex team, some excellent, had a couple people with inferior communication skills, so they were not pleasant to work with and were a barrier to getting correct info without having to ask over and over for it. Finding out we could skip them and go straight to the Webex administrators at our company is a good work-around. All similar software has it's oddities and I have found this one to be about equal to all the others- an 8 out of 10.

Pros

Webex is a very good web conferencing tool. They have improved the interface when you login and made the menus more intuitive over the past few years. The left side menus when you are logged in work well. You can start a meeting(immediate) or schedule a meeting to do a live recording and web capture. Your personal room location/URL never changes so this can be good when you want to give it out to secure group and meet there from time to time or at a minutes notice. The scheduled meetings are good because they allow more options like:adding a meeting agenda, automatic recording of meetings, secure or less secure joining by participants depending on what you wish, joining before host and registration or not. After recording you can click on the "recording" menu item on the left and see all Webex recordings.

Cons

Some features that seem available are not always. It partly depends on how it is set up through your company. Some options are not available or easy to access unless you are in classic view. There is a 24 hour plus turnaround for recordings to be processed and appear in menu-for me this is not an issue but it might be for some companies. There was a more advanced function someone in one of my groups wanted to use to compile data after a meeting, but found out that was something either not available to us or because we could not anticipate that need and ask for it ahead of time, it was not available. I seem to recall it had to do with getting an comprehensive list of participants from a scheduled meeting-after the meeting was over.

The best platform that I've ever used for web conferencing and collaboration

Pros

What I like most about Webex is just how generally good it is. Of all the business applications that are used in my organization, Webex is one that I've come to trust that it will always be working, and working well. It is easy to use, and the quality of the calls are top notch. Our organization uses a number of web conferencing services, including some that we host internally on our own infrastructure, and I often recommend Webex over our own internal service as it is just that much better in terms of quality. Despite the fact that it lives outside our network, I have never noticed any bandwidth or performance issues, and this is saying something considering that our internet link is notoriously inadequate. Of the variety of external services that we do use, I've found that some are often finnicky or don't work, but Webex works 100% of the time. It is my go to for large scale meetings where quality and reliability are of the utmost importance, because I know that it will deliver.

Cons

One gripe I've always had with Webex are some of the quirks surrounding audio. For one, the functionality where call in users are linked with their web sessions is pretty weak. While you can certainly do that, I've found that people don't really understand how it works, and we typically end up with about 75% of call in users who are not linked, which can make it really difficult to figure out who is speaking. Improving that process would definitely enhance the experience. Also, integrated audio and teleconference audio do not seem to link, which is a bit odd and annoying,. it would be great to bridge those two audio services, so that all users can hear each other, regardless of which audio option they are using.

Jenny from Meyerson Software

It connects all sectors of our company.

It connects all sectors of our company, today 70% of our employees are working from home and Cisco Webex is the best tool we could choose for our meetings, interviews, collaborative groups, joint projects and videoconferences, it helps to be more coordinated when working on projects with different edges and development teams, it offers video calls, private and group chat, voice and video meetings with many participants, video training conferences for freelancers and allows to share all kinds of documents.

Pros

Cisco Webex is an excellent communication tool, it has allowed us to change our meeting habits by allowing us to attend any meeting remotely and organize personalized interviews with other colleagues, it allows me to record meetings and video conferences and then edit them and create tutorials, it integrates with Office, IBM and Google tools, it also offers good audio quality without ambient noise.

Cons

The mobile app can sometimes be a headache for meetings with many attendees.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

We needed a much more complete and reliable tool for our communications.

Ankit from Citiustech

The virtual video conferencing plate

Cisco's Webex meetings does solve it's purpose by creating and attending meetings. Even if the partner connected to it doesn't have a Cisco membership, he/she can join the meeting without any subscription. This turns out to be a big win to this software. I would recommend this software to all the organizations using it for meetings

Pros

Cisco's webex is the most simplest tool to install on any platform. There are few key points that makes this software different from the one used in the industry. Those key points are: 1. It is web-based tool , so it can be installed seamlessly within the browser by installing it in the extensions 2. It can be desktop-tool as well, so it can downloaded and installed on any operating system 3. It doesn't need any specific hardware and can work on almost any machine with min. pc configuration 4. It makes video conferencing and meetings easy and gets connected with low internet 5. It has IOS and Android support as well 6. The audio and video quality and screen sharing option is simply awesome 7. Meetings can be scheduled well in advanced and can be notified on emails

Cons

I do not find any major issues with this software but few things within the software can help improve it and can lead the software in the industry. Below are few cons that can be taken care by the company: 1. It it had file sharing options that would be a great feature while on video chat or screen sharing 2. During the discussion meeting, one can link the files using the drive option - this can be one feature that can be integrated 3. If this can be linked to some other applications 4. If it had chat options just like a messenger within the organization. For those who have installed cisco webex can see each other's id and name. It had been easy for them to add the folks into the meeting within the organization

John from Dxc

WebEx software performs well compared to competition

We bought Skype initially because Skype for business was so unreliable . Too often the conferencing technology became the center point of important meetings which is never a good thing. We switched to Skype and we found the reliability we expected in their software. WebEx makes connecting and running a meeting very easy. I integrates with MSoutlook seamlessly so creating meetings is a snap Overall we are very happy with Webex.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it works. So many competitors versions crash during the most important client meetings. User interface is inituative and easy to use. Very good in environments that have lots of firewalls and security.

Cons

They could work on meetings with video and multiple people. Zoom seems to have better features in this area that webex could learn from

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

Reliability webex beats skype hands down

Keerthi from Pfizer

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Most convenient meeting setup

Virtual collaboration with colleagues all over the world is simple and effective.

Pros

Generally I have to join a lot of meetings from different vendors using their meeting software but I find webex meetings from Cisco launch very quickly and it does not require any additional installation or setup. We click on the link that the invitee created and then it automatically starts the software if installed locally or asks for launching a temporary application in Chrome to start the meeting. All this process takes less than a minute to complete. Time is of the essence when trying to join back to back meetings. The software has very intuitive interface for dialing in, screen sharing and chatting. 3 major features visible on the front screen and all others neatly hidden. Sharing and whiteboarding is a breeze with the software. The coolest thing about this is that it has a mobile app that is as simple as the laptop interface. The software allows for recording the sessions and the output files are minimal in size for sharing. This means that the compression software is very good. Overall a great solution for conducting meetings virtually.

Cons

It would be great if there was an option to share browser screen on mobile devices.

Max from Treliant Risk Advisors

Cisco Webex (Great product with some issues)

For audio and video conference, I believe Webex is one of the best solutions. The moment you need to start doing screen share and other things, that is where Webex drops the ball. Too many issues to deal with. We have brought this to Cisco but they can only troubleshoot when the problem happens (which is normally when we are in a meeting). We cannot stop a meeting to call cisco to troubleshoot. And when we run some test with them, we cannot reproduce the errors.

Pros

When it works (which is 80-90% of the times), it is very solid. We do audio and video conference with Webex with our different offices, and we don't normally have issues with the quality.

Cons

Problems. 1) Sometimes the webex plugin for browsers do not work well. Specially when you need to present. Firefox plugin is broken. 2) Sometimes, you dial and seem to get through the meeting, but the meeting shows as not started, so as a meeting owner you need to hang up and dial back to try to restart the meeting. 3) Sometimes, you want to login to your Webex portal to make a meeting from there, and it will not log you in, but won't show any error. 4) Sometimes, when sharing screen and you want to pass control to another participant, they will be able to move the mouse, but they will be unable to click or type on your screen.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

Because it integrated very well with our Cisco phones and with Jabber.

Mi experiencia utilizando CISCO Webex

Somos una Empresa de Logística que cubre a todo el territorio nacional, por eso, teníamos la intención de tener reuniones a distancia, gracias a CISCO Webex, fuimos capaces de reducir costos y ser más eficientes. Para nosotros fue un punto de inflexión el utilizar Webex y al día de hoy la considero una de las mejores herramientas que he utilizado. Durante la contingencia de COVID, hay muchos competidores que han crecido mucho y que han ofrecido nuevas características que considero importante que CISCO Webex incorpore pero, en general, me siento satisfecho.

Pros

Creo que Cisco Webex es una de las mejores herramientas del mercado. Debido a que fue uno de los pioneros del mercado, ofrece las características más comunes y, puedo decir, las más importantes en este tipo de software. Debido a que fue una de las primeras aplicaciones que usé, al principio, no tenía una referencia para determinar qué tan buenas eran las características que ofrecía Cisco Webex. Ahora, tengo un punto de comparación porque he usado otras herramientas. Puedo decir que Cisco Webex es una muy buena herramienta, está por encima del promedio pero no es la mejor herramienta que he usado. Lo que realmente me gusta es que tiene una muy buena compresión de audio, es muy fácil compartir contenido de pantalla y determinar lo que realmente quieres compartir. Es posible compartir el control remoto y es muy útil para fines administrativos o educativos. Además, la aplicación móvil es muy útil. Está disponible en Android o IOS y ofrece casi todas las funciones anteriores.

Cons

Como dije, es una herramienta muy buena pero, creo que la compresión de video no es la mejor, también toma un tiempo cargarlo en una PC (tengo un Core i7 7th Gen). También creo que la administración de grabaciones de sesiones no es la mejor. Por último, realmente me disgusta que cuando tienes una sesión en ejecución en un teléfono móvil y recibes una llamada, se interrumpe la sesión. (Tengo algunas otras herramientas que lo gestionan correctamente).

Michael from MG Professional

Cisco Webex destroys competition

Cisco makes it easier to reach out to potential customers thousands of miles away, in a very clear format, and we are able to completely satisfy any and all areas of need.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use, easy to train other folks on how to rationally use it, and when their is a problem, it's usually easy to troubleshoot. It makes communication easier than other platforms, by integrating new and top tier technology to allow satisfaction of all needs.

Cons

In all honesty, I can not recall a particular thing that I dislike about it at the moment. It has treated my company right.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

Cisco Webec has better support systems in place, uses the newest technology, and frankly in my opinion, allows for better results in the end.

Zack from Lockheed Martin

Industry: Defense & Space

Cisco WebEx is a great software for better communication.

I would recommended this efficient software for everyone because it is the best video conferences software in all over the world. I can easily connect myself with all my friends and colleagues and I can also share my knowledge and important information in a easier and instant way. The important thing about the Cisco WebEx is that it is not very expensive as compared to the other software's.

Pros

Cisco WebEx is a best communication tool. It is very easy to use and have great versatile features because here we can make international calls with audio and video calls and video conferences. it is the most convenient tool for sending instant messages and also have video calls and conferences. We can easily sharing our information and chats with our colleagues, friends and anyone. Cisco WebEx software is the powerful tool for the audio and video conferences. Hence, it is the better source of communication and almost every-person use the Cisco WebEx software.

Cons

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that video calls and conferences are disconnected and our camera would be shut off without any problem. We can easily share our data, files and screen with our friends, colleagues and team member. But sometimes when we share large amount of data and files with each other then we faced some complications about the sharing purpose. But still Cisco WebEx software is the best and easiest to use this efficient tool.

Eric from AECOM

Industry: Civil Engineering

WebEx Makes Meeting with Team Members Easy

I use Cisco WebEx on a daily basis for conference calls with clients. Having the WebEx app integrated into my Outlook calendar makes setting up new calls very easy. Clients who do not have WebEx have found the software to be very easy to use and value the tools like screen share and video chat. Before we switched to WebEx, we were stuck using a standard conference call dial-in number. WebEx makes calls more engaging and productive for our employees and our clients.

Pros

WebEx is a great tool for having clear meetings with colleagues that could be 10 feet away or 10,000 miles away. I like the multi-functionality of WebEx, in that users can call in using their phone, talk via their computer's microphone, or even video conference if needed. The share screen tool and present tool make it very easy for others on the conference to view what you are seeing. Finally, the integration of WebEx with Outlook mail makes it super easy to invite people to meetings and have those meetings go directly to your calendar.

Cons

There isn't much not to like about WebEx. It is a very functional web, video, and teleconferencing tool that makes businesses more productive. The one thing I think WebEx could improve on is it's user interface. The WebEx application design could be a bit more robust.

Atir from ASCAP

Best for Large Organization

Overall it is great, and I am not sure if there’s any other option available with so many options like Meeting Rooms Digital Board, softwares for Mac, Windows and Cell phones.

Pros

With all the hardware and software well integrated together with in a network is really great. Using a WebEx Drawing Board or sharing presentation to the team, Schedule meeting and Calling functionality is great. WebEx Teams is also a great software well integrated with your overall Organisation.

Cons

Cisco WebEx Teams and Cisco Webex sometimes gets confused to join meeting. Sometime I have to use web version to join a meeting just because Teams is not able to connect.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

It was companywide decision because of well integration and Customer Support.

The best ever tool I found for meeting

I'm using Webex for the last 1 year and it helps me to organized every meeting very successfully and flexible.

Pros

I love this tool because of the features it has with flexibility to use. I often schedule meeting with my clients, team members and also I do business meetings through Webex when I'm outside the office for a business trip or some other work.

Cons

Sometimes, I feel it time-consuming to schedule a quick meeting and I just use other services like skype or zoom to make quick calls.

Reasons for Switching to Cisco Webex

The only reason is the Zoom meeting tool is pretty easy to use.

Analyst

Webex is the top video conference software that I have used. I have used zoom, bluejeans, gotomeeting and webex is second to none. The screen sharing capabilities, ease of use of the software, the integration with outlook make it second to none if you are looking for a solution for video conferencing and remote solutions.

Pros

The software was easy to deploy to our business users. We have widespread use and access, it made meetings and attendance easy during the covid-19 pandemic. There is easy screen sharing capabilities and webex easily integrates with outlook to easily add webex details to a meeting invitation. You also have recording capabilities of meetings so you can post for reference later on. There are limitations to number of callers if you have an extra large company so our all employee meetings there are some limitations on total users.

Cons

The double muting feature if you dial in with a phone you have to both mute on the phone and the computer this should better integrate with the system so if unmuted on one it captures on other device. There is screen sharing but outside of chat box cannot collaborate by writing live on the screen (or not that I am aware of and have been using for years now).

One of the Finest Video Conferencing App

Specially in this pandemic time, we have conduct a lot of webinars and this app helped us in successful execution.

Pros

Cisco Webex is really helpful for VC calls. With Webex, you can connect with prospects, customers, internal team members easily. You are just a few clicks away from the person. It eliminates the barrier in communication. The tool is available for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and other platforms. This tool has helped us creating Polls, Webinars, and other successful events. The tool gives your prospect and customer personalized look and feels by the domain and calendar invite

Cons

The tool requires high bandwidth Sometimes pop-up with technical challenges Video calls can be better

Syed Saad from K-Electric Ltd

Industry: Utilities

Helped power our weekly and daily meetings

We were able to conduct full day workshops with consultants who were off-site. Saved millions in travel and logistics costs.

Pros

The excellent video and sound quality, coupled with cloud based recording, ability to integrate with Outlook, and support for multiple parties to join. I also loved that I could schedule sessions hours or days in advance, notifying all attendees.

Cons

I found out annoying to have to keep downloading an EXE file each time I wanted to join or host a meeting. This was mainly because my IT department hasn't given us admin rights on our computers so the browser plug-in couldn't be installed.

Reasons for Choosing Cisco Webex

Better functionality, ability to use in all countries. Some countries block Skype.

Kristin from Reynolds and Reynolds

WebEx is my favorite online meeting place software

Easy to use and share information: good for quick, long distance meetings where you need to share your screen, for webinars with hundreds of participants, and for classes that require participation as well.

Pros

I've used a few different meeting-facilitating softwares and WebEx is by far my favorite. I like that you can have controlled amounts of interactivity based on your needs, you can lock down specific controls, you can use phone and/or voip without issue. I primarily used WebEx in my role as a software instructor and the added benefit of the Hands On Lab feature made teaching over long distances much easier. The ability to schedule, reschedule, and create instant sessions is also great. Overall, WebEx is the most intuitive and flexible meeting software I have used.

Cons

Sometimes the icons get a little tricky looking, and I think they could have more options for chat emoji reactions, but that is pretty minor. Sometimes there is a bit of lag, when sharing information, connecting to other computers, etc, but this is likely a network issue and not inherant to WebEx. It seems like sometimes the invitations that should be sent upon setup of a session are not sent. Or, if this is due to user error, the method of inviting participants is clunky and can get confusing. The time being AM/PM in the scheduling a session process defaults to the time you are currently in, and doesn't move forward when you select an hour later in the day. It would be nice if the time could be reworked so you don't accidentally end up scheduling a meeting for 3AM.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 4,890 reviews