(6,910)

6,910

(1,992)

1,992

• Pros

• "It's very easy to use and the customer service is great"

• "The pricing for this product is awesome! Fairly easy to use and so much more to the suite than I've even been able to investigate. G-Suite is miles better than zoho. I highly recommend G-Suite."

• "My favorite thing about G Suite is how easy it is to use. I learned how to use it in less than a day and I could not be happier. I am glad I found this software it really is the best!"

• Cons

• "The functionality is fine and works well... but the user interface is a little bloated and some of the menus are not very intuitive."

• "Everything is good, just do not like the spelling editing part as bold whose keyboard use is not the same as using windows"

• "As a package, g suite is great but the spreadsheets is lacking some of the more technical functions of excel. "

Browse G Suite Reviews

Juan from Assetel

Best productivity tools online

We use to used dropbox but we always had trouble with shared files and the limited free space available.

Pros

The consistent workflow on all applications of the suite and the easy to use. It's really simple and easy to share documents and the agenda between team members.

Cons

Sometimes setting up some feature is a little complicated

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

G Suite has more apps and more available space

Paul from Alpena Public Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

For Educational Institutes, this is a no brainer

In both classrooms and in professional departments, we have migrated almost totally to G Suite for our daily word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and collaborative efforts. Set up is quick and easy and features are being added all the time. With the Chrome store providing a large library of extensions, you can usually find a solution for a feature that currently isn't implemented. Additionally, for any district thinking 1-1 roll outs, the Chromebook management feature is a must. Easy to use - yet powerful and always available on any device since it's cloud based. With the addition of free support directly from Google, there is little not to, at least, consider moving to G Suite.

Pros

Educational institutions (K-12) get the suite and management for free. Easy to use. Always improving

Cons

May not have all the features that a hardcore Microsoft Office dependent user may require. The spreadsheet features aren't as powerful as Excel but for 95% of our users this isn't an issue.

Brendan from Archer Malmo

The amount features and convenience that it offers in the workplace is second to none.

The biggest benefit is that you can literally do almost anything that you need to do for work within the google eco system. It's made my working life easier and I sleep easy knowing that my important documents and emails are protecting in the cloud by Google.

Pros

G Suite literally does almost everything that you need in the workplace. Emails, Calendars, document sharing, and messaging are just a few of the ones that I use the most. The interface is easy to use, intuitive, fast and there's a ton of information online. You can find the answer to any question that you have easily. The fact that it's mostly free for the majority of it's products is just icing on the cake.

Cons

Google Hangouts can sometimes be buggy and I've learned not to rely on it for screen sharing during video meetings. The video quality in hangouts sometimes cuts out, even when the internet connection is perfectly fine. This is pretty much the only thing that I don't like about the G Suite products because I think that competitors like go-to meeting offer a better product.

Radhika from Rightvows Technologies LLP

Great for Email purpose

Getting a mail from business email gets more response than sending from a normal gmail account. It builds trust and looks professional. It is easy to use same like Gmail. We can even synch on our mobile so that we can use to send or receive emails regularly. The mails send from Gsuite will not go to spam. It will deliver to user inbox thus the response rate will be increase. Overall I am happy with the service. The support team is also very good.

Pros

Gsuite's business email is a great service. Getting the email in our inbox is very important and Gsuite does the job. Same like normal gmail, we can setup the business email with our domain extension. We can add into gmail and use it as normal to receive business mail.It is fast and secure. We can synch into our mobile and use it. The email id will look professional with the domain extension.Overall I really like Gsuite Business email. G suite also offers various other apps such as Docs, slides, calendar, drive etc

Cons

For new user it will be little difficult to setup the account. Once used with the Admin console it will be easier. Otherwise I haven't find any drawbacks.

Luis from Legal + Negocios

G-SUITE an excellent product

In general, my experience with g-suite has been very positive, because my work is now more efficient which allows me to offer better service. And it is appropriate to mention the fact that the work is also well presented, because when we use G - SUITE we have a platform and business image. I recommend it to everyone.

Pros

G-SUITE is an excellent and extremely efficient tool, it has helped me to formalize my office and my work, since it allows you to have a business email and a business platform easily and inexpensively, without having to count with a server and a platform designed for that, which is expensive. G-SUITE allows me to organize my work using its tools, it is also very easy to use. Since we use G-SUITE, work is now more effective, my colleagues can work simultaneously. In short G-SUITE offers many tools to make your work more comfortable and easier.

Cons

With this platform, my only drawback is the storage space that it offers, as well as the fact that sometimes we send mail that arrives late to its recipient and sometimes does not arrive.

Angie from North Davis Preparatory Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

G-Suite is Amazing!

Google Suite is simple and easy to use. If you want to have access to some of the products, be sure you have a gmail account under a corporation (such as a school or large company). G Suite for Education is one of those that allows use of Google Classroom, and you cannot get that any other way.

Pros

I love using all things Google! I took a technology class several years back and learned about several of the G Suite options, like Docs, Sheets, and Forms. I never knew Google was so in depth with their products!

Cons

I think that because there is so much information, it's hard to find what you want. There are so many options, that I finally had to bookmark the site that has all the Google products!

Yadah from The Academy of Spa & Wellness

Amazing!! G suite is life.

It makes my life so so so much easier! Everything all together in one place.

Pros

What DON'T I like? I love how many features there are, how easy everything is to use, how reasonably priced it is for something myself (and most of the world) can't live without. Support is fantastic and everything works so well. I've never actually had an issue with features or functionality at all. I don't understand how people don't use it, to be honest.

Cons

I'm really being pedantic when I say that Google sheets and Google docs are less user friendly than traditional Word or Excel.

Andrew from Lucid Software

No idea why someone would use O 365 over G-suite

Fantastic. Google came in as the second major player in an arena that MSFT dominated and I think they've done remarkably well.

Pros

The G-suite product line is slick, cloud-based and device agnostic- integrating with many of the other cloud applications. Microsoft has tried to catch up and compete, but G-suite is the winner in my opinion.

Cons

Sheets is maybe a little less powerful than Excel, but G-suite wins out everywhere else. Google calendar and email especially are lightyears ahead of Outlook. I don't look forward to moving back to a company that's O365 driven.

Tyler Jae from Wayzata Public Schools

TOP NOTCH collaboration suite for ALL users

Outstanding. I highly recommend trying the add-ons!

Pros

G Suite provides endless collaboration opportunities. The real-time editing that allows multiple users to interact on one document makes the business environment tremendously more efficient. Furthermore, having all of the productivity suite tools in one place (Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentation, Forms, and more), you can't go wrong with G Suite!

Cons

The only disappointment that I have had with G Suite is the load time that it takes to pull up directories of files within Google Drive.

Very good if you love Google or Gmail

I've been really satisfied with G Suite. For the few times I've needed support I've been able to get things fixed, either with or without the help of a Google support rep.

Pros

I love that it works very well on Apple devices, that the lowest plan even includes Google Drive storage along with Google Docs, and that the spam filtering for email works incredibly well.

Cons

Tech support could be better. Most of the time when I hit the live chat button I feel like I'm getting to someone that is in a different country with a language barrier. They can't always solve my problems.

Amanda from SME

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

I use G Suite for everything in my business and personal life and it really helps me stay organized.

Pros

I love everything about this, but I would say the top feature is the ease with which documents can be accessed and edited from any device in real time.

Cons

The only thing that is mildly annoying is the fact that Excel and Powerpoint can't quite sync up with Sheets and Slides. This is only a minor issue requiring the user to tweak a few things but really, this can be totally avoided by just sticking to Google.

Justina from AUO

Puts all my Google apps in one place.

Pros

Gsuite puts all of my Google created productivity and office tools like Google sheets,Hangout,Gmail , Google doc,Drive etc together in one place,allowing me access them while on the move,wherever I may be. It is also perfect for collaboration amongst team members at work.

Cons

I have been in situations where we probably had too many people working on one document and the document ended up crashing,hasnt happened since then though.Also the support team is somewhat unhelpful as I have never for once got an human response from the Google support team,they always respond back with canned responses,which in most cases are just unhelpful.

Matthew from SkillUp Tutors

End-to-end solution, requires adopting fully

Pros

When used correctly the G-Suite is a powerful set of tools for any organization. Gone are the days of having to worry about version control, history and storage.

Cons

It is neither a powerful collaboration tool nor a powerful data-crunching tool. It fits somewhere in between, I find myself more frequently moving to other specialised software to deal with specific tasks including, Project Management, Excel, Email providers, and team collaboration software.

Chris from SHPS

Think Microsoft Office but with so many more possibilities!

Pros

I liken this to back in the day when we had Microsoft Office and could do pretty much everything we needed from a working perspective, only G Suite offers that and so much more. Of course with Google, making it cloud-based so many people can work on it at different times from different places is the absolute best part about it. Makes life easy.

Cons

For newer folks, all the possibilities can actually seem overwhelming and I have heard this. So it is a learning process, but if you can get through it, it is fantastic having this much at your fingertips.

james from Technicolor

Superb tool for keeping us aware of almost everything

The best thing about G Suite is that it keeps our data well organized. It is no doubt the best choice for running business.

Pros

It is a wonderful tool that let us share pictures and important files with others. It also enables us to upload and edit documents easily. It's easy to use interface attracts me the most. The biggest advantage that G Suite provides me is the opportunity of doing work from any corner of the world. It has made the process of collaboration very easy. In my opinion it is the best replacement of office 365. It is the easiest way of sharing projects with others.

Cons

It provides me great customer support. It works without any interruption. I never come across any trouble while using it. I found it to be very user friendly product with no cons at all.

Great Product for free, Paid products is very cost effective but with limitations

Pros

Theyve integrated MS office & mail into a single tool with G-Suite. Ease of use is great since most people are already comfortable with gmail/sheets/docs. Sharing, co-working on documents is also super easy. Whats also great is the admin tool for control over email addresses of the company & being able to delete email ids but still receive emails to employee IDs who have left the organisation on the reporting manager or someone elses mailbox

Cons

Since a lot of these products are technically being offered for free for personal users they really havent made any improvements to sheets/docs/slides for paid users. Which makes using these inferior to MS-office.

Timothy from Instructure

Gsuite is the best for personal and company matters. has everything.

Everything in the cloud. Access anywhere.

Pros

I love this software so much. I love that it is free for personal use. I love that it automatically syncs everything as you are typing so you don't loose any work. Works on the phone great and the computer.

Cons

It doesn't have some features that outlook has like you can't when you are in your document send it quickly through gmail.

Chris from Quality Ironworks, Inc.

It's solid, but far behind Office 365

Pros

Gmail. Gmail is the killer app within G Suite. Most people are familiar with it and comfortable using it. Using labels instead of directories makes searching and managing email easy. There are a number of great Gmail plug-ins and add-ons you can get that will make managing email easier.

Cons

Everything else. From a business perspective I struggle to understand why you'd choose G Suite over Office 365. I feel like Office 365 is miles ahead and getting better at a faster clip. Gmail > Outlook G Suite < Office 365

G Suite is great for email, storage, and conference calling

G Suite is perfect for businesses that have a lot of remote workers. The drive solves the issues of multiple versions of documents as they are updated in real time.

Pros

Google Drive for document storage and sharing Hangouts for conference and client calls Ease of use of Gmail and the add-ons

Cons

There isn't an easily found customer service number as is the case with most Google products

Orlando from Zomoz

Forget your local drive and jump into G Suite

All in one place with my team.

Pros

That I can access all my files from anywhere and the collaborative tools. This changed the way I work completely.

Cons

The owners of the folders. As an administrator, I should be able to change the owners of the folders. I have lost some important files of my drive because a worker deletes the folder after leaving the company.

Jagtar from OATI

App useful Google apps at one place

Email marketing for our business.

Pros

G suite is complete package delivering great features to share your business with others. Google products are very useful to establish your business. Use all the apps with one account.

Cons

Space is limited if you require bigger space this couldn't be useful. Only 30 GB cloud storage is available to use.

Deb from Chimney.com

All in One Business Management Ease

Gmail business accounts for each employee, connectivity between employees. Removing a user when an employee leaves us is easy. Support is prompt and helpful.

Pros

All my employees can be set up with individual business email accounts to allow clients to communicate directly and avoid confusion in the main email. Keeps all our employees connected.

Kimberlee from Institute for Nuclear Theory

Google G Suite

Pros

It has the basic use for google app through your employer.

Cons

If you made a previous Google account with your work email but the old email gets setup with G suite, my old account becomes inactive and all the previous permissions I got had to be done again. It would be nice if it just transferred over.

Jason from Phroogal

A central part of my business

Pros

GSuite is easy to use and chock full of features from accessing work email on gmail to set up shared drives and documents with coworkers.

Cons

I haven't found any areas that I least like about using GSuite at the moment. It's been an effective part of my business with no issues.

The business suite of choice

Pros

G Suite provides our company with almost every service imaginable and necessary for managing the company activity in a comfortbale and effective manner.

Cons

G Suite might lack some of the more advance services, but it fully covers the essentials to neglect the other aspects.

Melissa from Sandia Preparatory School

A little resistant at first, but now a fan

Pros

I didn't realize I needed or wanted G Suite until we were "forced" to use it at work. All is well and I'm now a fan!

Cons

I'm not sure how the program could improve from a beginner's standpoint, because I can't recall why I was originally hesitant, but all is well now.

Easy to use, quick setup

Pros

G Suite is super fast to set up and connect your domains to. It's easy to set up multiple accounts for staff (e-mail addresses, etc).

Cons

It is a bit expensive just to ad each email / user for an early-stage startup this could be prohibitive.

Ann from Pluralsight

Great group of products for business use

Pros

Having so many products on the same platform makes everything very seamless to use, good products

Cons

Some products don't have as much functionality as other options, but will likely have everything that you need for day-to-day business needs

Heather from Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist

Industry: Wine and Spirits

LOVE IT

I use this a part of a remote team for a company I work for as well as recommend and/or help implement when working with clients.

Pros

It's soooo easy to use, and I love that I can collaborate with team members. Everyone has access to what they need, when they need it.

Cons

Google sheets are a little lacking in features but I rarely need something that is not there. I've been able to use plugins for anything that I needed

Matt from Foresight Sports

I used this for business email and web hosting and it was a great choice!

Simplify your work load and increase you productivity! Great options to better communication

Pros

The Gsuite is very easy use and offers a good amount of features. Implementation and use was simple and I am very impressed with how helpful using this was to my productivity and day-to-day

Cons

Not easy to communicate cross platforms. I wish that there as more options to work with customers/vendors who use other venues.

Christie from Determined Marketing

Easy and affordable cloud based suite

Pros

G Suite is easy to use at a great price. You can access your files and share with other co-workers or clients with ease.

Cons

This suite is not complex so it is great for smaller companies as there is not too much customizing you can do.

Hayden from Toledo Business Services, LLC

Solid product for a great price

Able to getting schedule updated on all necessary devices as well as in touch with all clients. Great for running a busy, growing business.

Pros

I like that so much is included for the little I pay a month! I especially like the calendar sharing and email ease of use.

Arthur from Calderon Law

Industry: Law Practice

Review of GSuite

Great investment, and will likely use for a long time.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and the ability to easily train others to use the product.

Cons

It takes a while to get used to the admin side, and it would likely benefit from tutorials.

Jessica from Pikus Concrete

Love the functionality

Pros

We love the way we can collaborate on documents. I love google forms.

Cons

Google Apps device policy is great, but it is slightly confusing and will stall our devices sometimes and it takes a minute to fix them.

Very complete suite of products

Pros

Integrate seamlessly, very accessible to everyone in the org

Cons

User interface needs to make more obvious what account you are using, I have ended up with some work documents in my personal account

A must for the high-productivity organzation

Pros

Easy to manage, integrate and deploy into my organization, and user adoption was quick and painless.

Cons

Email migrations, while quite simple, were cumbersome and very process heavy.

Excellent online substitute for other available suites

Pros

Everything I use the most is available and accessible from everywhere with one log in ID.

Cons

I'd like to see more things added to G Suite like photo editors, etc.

lindley from Brik Realty

G Suite - The tool of all tools

Five stars. 10/10.

Pros

G Suite has been amazing; I cannot stress it enough to my colleagues as well as my networking group. With G Suite I’m able to access all branches of our operating system and help organize our everyday functions. The best perks are the additional tools such as MS Office, and the many accessible plugins. assessable with one place; G Suite.

Cons

I’m perfectly satisfied, I think it’s a wonderfully designed product with the consumer in mind.

Corey from Palo Alto Networks

G-Suite Review

Pros

Easily transition between the different applications

Cons

Sometimes the applications glitch and do not sync up correctly, but other than that great products

great product

Pros

Google suite is great, I can't believe it's free!

Cons

There are no cons to report. I guess it doesn't integrate as well with Microsoft Office as it could

Tamas from Catsurveys Group

Industry: Utilities

core of my business

Pros

all in one place. email (with custom domain), cloud drive for couple of dollars..

Cons

admin setting and generally settings are overcomplicated

One Sweet Suite!

The G Suite is an incredible bundle of applications and I use some element of it (Gmail, Hangouts, and Calendar specifically) every day.

Pros

The G Suite works incredibly well and it’s amazing that it’s free. Everything is integrated and easy to use.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about any specific element of the G Suite.

G Suite makes team work a breeze

Pros

I really enjoy the vast, diverse functions that G Suite provides our organization. From an easy to use email system, excellent calendar, and collaborative function of the google drive, G Suite has it all.

Cons

I wish G Suite could read Mac Pages, Keynote, etc. files.

Mariam from Bella

Industry: Wholesale

Great to use

Pros

It is so streamlined and we never seem to have any issues with it!

Cons

I wish it was cheaper to add company emails.

Nikki from sailingandsunshine

Industry: Maritime

G Suite - one stop shop

I could have all my (new) business related correspondence etc in one, easy to find place.

Pros

Easy to follow and offers several functions in one place. I could also have as many gmail addresses as I needed so that simplifies things

Cons

Honestly , nothing! Was exactly what it said it would be.

G Suite

Pros

I like that I can use my company email, just like a regular Gmail account, which I am very familiar with.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to share documents or attachments or grant permission to view documents to people outside of my G Suite contacts.

Kelly from Michiana Camp

Way better than the webmail client we were on before

Pros

Utilized Google for Nonprofits to get G-Suite for our nonprofit free. It is light years better than what we used before. It's a great email tool and comes with lots of other apps

Cons

Can't say I have many complaints about G Suite

An integrated business solution

My overall experience with G Suit was great. It integrates all the important management needs for our operation.

Pros

I use G Suite to manage my company's email accounts and domains. What I like most about is the admin function allow you to review or change things easily without longing into another platform.

Cons

The minimum storage space for one user is still to large for some of my users. That will be great if we can pay less for one user who doesn't need a lot of storage space.

G Suite

Great value for your money with a very reliable product

Pros

Great value - A very reliable product that has a great track record of up-time and a great process for change.

Cons

sometimes it is too complicated and the security is not intuitive.

Bryan from Merkle, Inc.

G Suite enables collaboration in virtual teams

Overall, G Suite offers powerful collaboration which will enable any organization.

Pros

G Suite is great for collaboration in general, but especially effective in virtual or partially virtual teams due to the impressive co-authoring abilities and chat feature in all the G Suite applications.

Cons

For private projects, G Suite tends to lack some features that powerful desktop applications may offer.